Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five seventy LA sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros papada.
Speaker 3: Gas terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 1: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe.
Speaker 2: Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 4: And me.
Speaker 2: You see your father, then you see me? I wait a long time for this.
Speaker 1: What do you want? You? Days more?
Speaker 5: Grace Petrose Money Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app going until seven o'clock tonight. David Besse going to be along with Off Day Dodger Talk at seven. We will have Clippers Kings tomorrow. We will have the Super Bowl on Sunday between the Patriots and the Seahawks. And we will have the NBA All Star Game here p in Town next week. As a matter of fact, NBA All Star twenty twenty six is taken over.
Speaker 1: It's happening in La. Don't miss Castro Rising Stars, the Ruffles, All Stars Celebrity Game featuring Sham Sharania, NBA Crossover and the NBA HBCU Classic presented by AT and T four Events one Epic Hoops Weekend in La. Get tickets at NBA events dot com. Keep listening this week as we give away tickets to the Castrol Rising Stars game on the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 6: I want to do it right now giving those tickets away to the Castrol Rising Stars game.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean if you read it and now the giveaways fight like Matt drove it all the way down the field and now here I'm in on the one yard line. You put me into score the touchdown.
Speaker 6: You did the All Stars Celebrity game a couple days ago. Those are great popular tickets. How about this Castro Rising Stars game. Pull a trigger, let's go.
Speaker 1: Come on, Pee, you think I could do it? I think you can try. I'll do it right now. Call on number seven at eighty six six nine seven two five seventy is going to the Castro Rising Stars game. Enjoy the game. It's fruit ten eluego and right now brought to you by our friends at Concordia University's Masters in Coaching and Administration program in Irvine. It's time for the final hour fun fat.
Speaker 6: It's fun in effect, it's the Yeah we're three.
Speaker 2: It's a fat fact.
Speaker 1: If you don't know how to coach, you're an idiot.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's what Cui dot eedu slash coaching wants. Go to Cui dot edu slash coaching so you're not an idiot. Join the Olympians. Well, I have got the term sandwich we all know stems from the fourth Earl of Sandwich, John Montague, who requested his meat be tucked and not his band meat. I know what you're thinking, you filthy minded freaking just brought it up. Who enjoyed his meat tucked between slices of bread Because he was a gambler. He played a lot of cards and he didn't like the grease to get on the cards because it would mark them, so he asked that the meat be put between bread. There is to not transfer grease to his hands while he was gambling. Yet he could eat his meat with two slices of bread around it.
Speaker 1: It's time with the quickits to in this quick hitch, make it quick, y'all yeah. Trade deadline today, Clippers traded away center and Eats his Zubots to the Pacers for twenty three year old wing Benedict Mathern. Twenty four year old forward Isaiah Jackson had a pair of first round picks and a second rounder in return. First of the picks at twenty twenty six. First rounder includes protections on pick one through four and ten through thirty bad ex plays that earlier. If the pick doesn't go this season, it will become unpredicted first round in twenty thirty one. It's like tomorrow.
Speaker 5: They will also receive You're either going to get it in June or twenty thirty one.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty nine on unprotected first round pick. That's sooner. The Clippers are in Sacktown tomorrow to face the Kings with an unrecognizable team. As Matt said, here's Kawhi Leonard last night with the media reflecting on being the last superstar left after the Big three they put together when he arrived has exploded.
Speaker 4: You know, players come in and out all the time, you know, throughout organizations, like I said, inspiring. You know, we know why these guys left, and you know, I wish them the best of love. You know, tried to, you know, help help them stay with business calls and like I said before, I respect everything that's going on.
Speaker 5: There's that game.
Speaker 7: What did you think, you know, with you and Paul James, Like, what do you think that that group of three could do? And did you ever feel like you got a real chance to do it? Just because there was injuries to want or three of you at the same time.
Speaker 4: I mean, you always think you've got a chance to win, but you know we didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean it's hard to say.
Speaker 4: At the time, it was obviously you need luckiness league with shots, with injuries, with everything. So you know, it just how it played out. You know, I wanted it to, you know, try to give another round, but it didn't have an alay.
Speaker 7: So you were here now finished.
Speaker 2: From what like friends, I mean, it's over.
Speaker 5: Guys are going unfinished. We can't finish it. Paul is in well, Paul's serving a steroids suspension, and James is now in Cleveland. It's kind of hard for us to to finish it.
Speaker 1: James Harden does what Lebron James does, but people call hardened out for it, and everybody just leaves Lebron alone. The Lakers are quietired Guard Canard Luke Canard, Oh, the guard Canard from the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for the They said, now Atlanta's too black of a town for this whitey. Get them out. Send out the guy with a corn Rose games. Get gay. Vincent had a twenty thirty two second round pick. Thirty two, Yes, twenty thirty two. Strap up Canrd.
Speaker 5: Six years from now, we're going to give you our second round pick. What do you think some ten year olds? It's gonna be incredible.
Speaker 1: Canard is shooting a career best forty nine point seven percent and three point range this season, giving the Lakers a sharp shooter on the wings for Luca. The Lakers are the twenty second team and three point percentage of this season terrible shooting the ball, connecting on just thirty four point eight percent of the shots from outside. They're thirty and nineteen. They're home tonight versus the six O's. The Lakers were five and three on their Putzo long road trip. Is there?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get my head around the line. Do they have a big white guy on the team. Do they have Uh, because I know Jackson, Hey, DeAndre Ayton, Kleeberd. I don't know, like because I'm wondering if they could do an all white guy five because you know, with Canard and Connect and Luca all three and Reeves, those four guys could be on the floor at the same time. But they wouldn't need a big I don't know if they have a white guy big or not.
Speaker 1: Oh, Tim, Let's go Super Bowl sixty Sunday in Santa Clara. We have the kickoff at three point thirty. We had Kevin Harlan last hour. The Clippers Timberwolves game is going to follow or with a super Bowl will follow that game on the stage?
Speaker 2: What a lead in.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady's catching some flak from former Patriots teammates after he said that he doesn't have a dog in a fight for Sunday's game. I'm a professional broadcaster. Guys Teddy Bruski, a Sante, Samuel, Vince will Fork, they've all come in supported the Patriots and they're not happy. But Tom Man, look at it in the day. If you're a Patriot for life, you know what it is. Don't give me that political bull crap. That's just what it is that's it. If you don't think we're going to win daff pick Seattle, then yeah, don't don't strut of the fence.
Speaker 5: Hey, Tom's operating at a higher level, guys. Okay, number one broadcaster and all of football. He's the number one guy in all the world. He's got to be impartial in his picks.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: He might be calling the Super Bowl next year or the year after or the year after that, and if the Patriots are there, he can't be on record saying I'm pulling for the Pats.
Speaker 1: No, he can't. Will Fork.
Speaker 5: Come on, Vince, even though you lost one hundred and fifty pounds, slim Jones down there still looks pretty big.
Speaker 1: Tim Kates was very impressed with Patrick Mahomes wife Brittany Mahomes on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover of the digital cover, he was Kate's just like, look at that, And I was like, it's a she could open a door with her face, because it's like a key. There's some other wags. They're all in a spread for them. What it is it's wags, I guess I don't know. Nobody pays attention anymore. It's all ai once they started putting big fat chicks on the beach like dead freaking bales right up your alley.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: The NFL announced today that the Rams will take on the San Francisco forty nine ers in a game played in Melbourne, Australia. The date and time are still to be determined, but the NFC West Division rivals will play at the Melbourne Cricket Grounds the MCGS, So good luck to all involved. Is there some LA news, kates that we left out of here accidentally? Because I believe there is some news from LA. Now, I might have had this news before the year ended, but I guess it bears repeated.
Speaker 5: Is it the ghost towers Downpound as they prep for the World Cup in the olymp Is there a solution there? Are they putting up the mirrors at the Petros and money shows? Suggested sad news guys.
Speaker 6: The LA Bowl is no more and they made it known officially today a few hours ago on their official X account at LA Bowl game with their thirty seven hundred followers.
Speaker 1: Do this like we said this so many goals, but we said this like we said when it was the game, where like this will be the last LA Ball yeah, Washington.
Speaker 6: Now it's officially official. Here's our showing official a statement from the LA Bowl.
Speaker 1: They closed, They must have closed the office and the guys like I want to type this all the way out.
Speaker 6: After five great years, the LA Bull at Sofi Stadium will no longer be moving forward. It has been an honor for our staff and volunteers to bring college football to.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest venues. We wanted to thank the.
Speaker 6: Athletes and football programs who have participated, and most importantly, the college football fans who have joined us over the past five seasons.
Speaker 5: I think it was probably the least successful bowl games of the Bold season, the Motor City Bowl, Duke's Mayo Bowl.
Speaker 1: You know they were up against the lot BEEFO Brady's. They tried Jimmy Kimmel, they tried Gronk, they tried. It just doesn't work.
Speaker 6: Best memory right now, LA Bowl Game, What do you guys remember that signature moment?
Speaker 1: Nothing? I remember when Garber's led UCLA in the second half to beat Boise and Colin Shlee was on the sideline in a neck brace for the first half that he got absolutely he got destroyed. See there you go, Matt said, nothing, and Sle's sitting there in traction.
Speaker 5: Like, why don't you play it at the Dignity Health, you know, make it a unique setting. Hey, we're gonna play a ball game in front of twenty thousand pieces. Kevin Demoff would shoot you in a drive intimate setting because you get shot by demof Hey, dem Off, that's why, man, you The Dodgers had the pictures that catchers showing up at camel Back Ranch February thirteenth, first training game right here on AM five seventy his February twenty first.
Speaker 1: Lawyer, don't you talk tonight? Dave's got Mickey Ross and Max Months seven o'clock and what about Scooball. Scooble got what he wanted. Remember, when you go to arbitration, you have to pick one number. The team Detroit submitted nineteen million as their number for arbitration for Schooble's salary in twenty twenty six, Schooble side submitted thirty two million, the widest spread in the history of an arbitration eligible player fourteenth thirteen million bucks. Well, they sided with Schooble. The three person salary arbitration panel ruled in his favor. So he will be paid, not nineteen million, which is what the team suggested was his salary, but the thirty two million. That's Scott Boris and he agreed upon. Congratulations Schooble, Tom Salek with his Detroit Tigers hat, and Eddie Murphy with his Detroit jack from Axel Foley from Beverly Hills cop they came out and they were actually the lawyers, and the Tigers didn't stand a chance. No, Schooble had him by the balls. We'll be back with more Petros and money on M five seventy LA Sports Dodg you talk at seven Dead and Alive. Before that, Petros Papadakis, that money Smith, this is Petro, Send money on demand.
Speaker 2: Petro some money.
Speaker 5: AM five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: No basketball tonight.
Speaker 5: David Vesse will be long with off day Dodger talk when we are off at seven pm tomorrow. Though the I wouldn't say new look, I would say perhaps unrecognizable Clippers will be taking on the Kings and Sacramento. That'll be a pregame at six tip off around seven pm, but full four hours today and David Veasse on your home of the back to back World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: With Dodger Talk at seven, Don McClain leaves the broadcast and they blew it up. They blew the whole thing to pieces. Don McClain is our guest. He was in Seattle yesterday, home of his favorite grunge music, the leading score in the history of the PAC twelve. Then U C L A the next ass he kisses will be the first. He works for C A A F S one, the Big ten network, and he joins us on your Southern California Toyota Dealers Celebrity Hotline. They blew it up.
Speaker 2: God, damn you all.
Speaker 1: You blow it up? Damn you Well they were under five hundred. Anyway, it's Don, Hi, Don, how are you.
Speaker 8: I'm doing great, guys. Speaking of PAC twelve. I'm getting a preview of the new PAC twelve next year on Saturday with I'm doing a Gonzaga Oregon State game. I look at that, Oh oh wow, this is interesting.
Speaker 1: Don Zaga coming off that big upset loss.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And my schedule this week has been like the olden days at the PAC twelve network. Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday in four different cities. Oh yeah, so you're Eugene, Eugene Sunday, Ucla Tuesday, u dub Wednesday, Corvallis Saturday.
Speaker 1: And it's Benny the b versus Mark Few.
Speaker 8: I like zanghun well selfishly for me and JB. Longo, I'm doing the game with. We thought maybe we'd get a you know, Oregon State hangs around. They beat him last year actually, but now, yeah, this isn't going to go well for Oregon State.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Portland get you and you're you're probably gonna a little upset there. Yeah, and mcclan will still have a tasty ipa at Flat Tails Brewery right there by the will Lamtuh or the Downward Dog also.
Speaker 2: Or block fifteen, Block fifteen.
Speaker 1: What about the one with like three stories?
Speaker 8: Do you? Oh, I know what you're talking about. I forget what it wants to take good too.
Speaker 1: All right, your reaction to the fact that they just exploded the zoo bots was our guy. We had at least some consistency, We had his phone number. What are we going to do now?
Speaker 8: Well, first off, I'm surprised that they are blowing it up after all this time. But I thought if they were going to blow it up, and I think we talked about this, like Zoo would be the one guy you keep, like get rid of everyone else. He was on a somewhat favorable salary. Young player gets better every year, Like I thought for sure they'd keep him if and when they decided to blow it up, and I guess rebuild. But the thing is is, I don't know if they they had to come to Jesus moment or not, but you knew that this team wasn't ever going to win the whole thing, and that's what you're in it for. And if you're in the middle, you're in the worst place. You're either rebuilding or you're contending, and they were neither. And so it looks like they're going to start to rebuild and we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 5: What do you make of the young pieces? Don I know, Garland's a hell of a player, but his toes aren't cooperating with him, so that's a hell thing. But I mean, you saw a ton of Benedict Mathern, and that's the guy. I don't know if he was the Rookie of the Year, but if he wasn't, he was damn near close to being the rookie of the year. I mean those are two what twenty six and twenty three year old guys's are those building blocks?
Speaker 8: Yes, Mathern is for sure and just didn't start for whatever reason a lot of the time in Indiana for I don't know why. But he's a starting caliber two guard in the NBA. So yeah, he is a piece that you can start to build around. But it'll be interesting to see where they go from here because I don't know all the implications of the taxes and the aprons and all that stuff and what this does. I'm sure they've shed a lot of salary, They've gotten a couple of picks from the Pacers. So what Clipper fans need to understand is when you decide to do this, it takes a long time, like it really does. You're either go all in and spend all the money and think you can win it in that too or three year window, or you're rebuilding for a while. So we'll see what moves come next, what happens this summer, but Clippers aren't going to be contending for a while.
Speaker 5: It doesn't look like you are around him for a long time. I don't know if you had a relationship with him, or if he has a relationship with anybody, but Kawhi Leonard has a no trade clause. Do you think he's just like whatever, man, I'm just sticking it out in my hometown. Or do you suspect that, you know, with Giannis only being able to go to one other team or staying in Milwaukee, that that he could be, you know, kind of that that player that nets a pretty big haul from a team that it does feel like they're right there ready to win.
Speaker 8: Well, here's the thing, Matt, I'm not in these conversations obviously with teams, But if I'm a team, why would I want Kawhi's fifty million dollars a year? And he and now he's playing because he's getting ready to get another contract. But like he's held the Clippers hostage for seven years with load management and camp play, and I'm heard, I'm this, I'm that, Like I'm not trading for that guy, if I'm if, I'm if I'm trading away Yannis, I am getting picks and young start like a guy like mathin that I can that I know it's going to be good for the next twelve years and Kawhi's near the end, makes a lot of money, and he's always hurt and out of the lineup. So I mean, I guess I could see it, because salaries have to match up and all that. But if I'm Milwaukee, I'm not sure why I do that.
Speaker 1: The one and only Don McClain is our guest on a five seventy LA Sports Clipper trade talk about.
Speaker 5: I wasn't suggesting trading Yannis for Kawhi. I was just saying auctioning him off to the highest bid or don if what every team couldn't get young this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, yeah, by your.
Speaker 1: Point, still, who wants that guy in the nightmare that toss with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what that's what I mean too.
Speaker 8: I mean, you're never gonna trade Giannis for Kawai straight up, But I thought you meant as part of like a package Kawi would be involved in that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, playing still things still apply. Yeah, Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Lakers didn't do much. They I guess, are banking on the fact that Austin Reeves will come back and they'll be a contending team. Do you think that's what they'll beat?
Speaker 8: Well, when I saw who they traded for, and obviously know them really well, but like, why did it take the Lakers, I don't know how many years to figure out, you know what, you did, really good shooters, We need really good shooters guys. And how after all this time they're like, you know what, let's go get a guy like Canard and see how that works out. And I bet you it works out really well because Canard is one of the best three point shooters in the league. I just I I literally when I was scrolling through all the trades, I started laughing because I'll like, finally they figured it out. We need guys like Cannard.
Speaker 5: The great Don McClain a great guest on with the Petrosen Money Show here on a five to seventy LA sports not only professional basketball, but what used to be amateur variety. You heard Don's schedule over the next week, four games in six days. ESPN posted their first bubble watch.
Speaker 2: Don.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you've taken that in yet, but they have UCLA and USC both under the work to Do category to do work to dude. Now, they do acknowledge that both if everything were if they were putting the bracket together today, would probably be in. But they do have a lot of high leverage games left. Do you feel like each of these teams is in the work to do category?
Speaker 8: I do, unfortunately, you know, I think they both had good years. But here's the thing, and we showed UCLA's upcoming schedule on Tuesday. I want to say, if I remember correctly, they have five more Quad one opportunities and two more Quad two opportunities remaining in conference. And that's the beauty of the Big Ten now. And we can talk, you know, what happened to the Pac twelve and why they're in the Big ten, and people complain about this and that, but if you're in the Big ten, you always have a chance because of the schedule. And so whether or not UCLA's on the back or whether or not they're in the tournament yet, these next seven games are going to determine if they get in because they have opportunities. When whereas versus in the old PAC twelve, by this time of the year, unless you were playing Arizona, you had no chance to help yourself. You only had chances to hurt yourself. And so that's kind of the beauty of sc and UCLA being in the Big ten now is at this point in the season. There's still plenty opportunity.
Speaker 1: The one and only Don McLain is our guest. We're happy to have him, as we always are our bff. Did you see the Amari Bailey story.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did. What do you say, Don.
Speaker 8: I think that that may and whether or not it happens, I don't think it will. I think that that may be the final nail in the coffin for there to be changed in college basketball. If you start letting guys that actually played NBA games come back to college. I mean, I like, it's that you can't allow that, and so I'm hoping that this is like, all right, this is the final thing we got to change stuff. I don't know how you change it. I think the best way is to get a commissioner of college basketball and a commissioner of college football and have them set rules out not outside of the NCAA but independent of the NCAA and work from there, because that's just ridiculous. And the flip side of that, and I like it. Mari Bailey got to know him a little bit, is you're at UCLA, nice kid, but let's have dignity, like really like you were a top five high school player in the country. You go to UCLA, had a decent year, you get drafted in the second round, plenty of opportunity to make yourself a longtime NBA player.
Speaker 2: You couldn't.
Speaker 8: So now I'm going to go chase some money back in college. Like, I don't know how you look anybody in the eye. Yeah, if that happened, Like, Reallynate, you're basically saying, you're saying, I don't want to work hard. I don't want to try and get better to stay in the league. You know what, those guys are making money in college. I'm just going to go do that.
Speaker 1: Guess what Fellas I'm back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well come on, man.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't know this, but Ray Lewis is going back to Miami to do one more years murder people. Hey you as sky High Brewing, Don, that's the name of our three story sky High, But did you can go rooftop? Not great for this time of year, but you know it's available down the road for those It's sky High Brewing in corvallis the great, Don McClain. Everybody working hard and always the best. Thank you, Don, have a great night there it goes Don McClain will be right back with Mark Great Sports Talk.
Speaker 2: Great Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back with your Dead and a Live guy Birthday to day.
Speaker 2: This is Petros Money on Demand.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, everybody. Petros and Money on AM five seventy mercifully coming to an end on this Crunchy Groove Thursday. A big thank you to Kevin Harlan and Don McClain. Our guests David Vass with new content interviews with Miggi rojas Or Dear Friend and Max Munsey. They will join David Vass for Dodger Talk in the very next segment. Enjoy that. But right now we have your dead and a live guy Birthday of the Day. His name is Dunlip. He was born in Scotland.
Speaker 5: My man John Boyd dunlipout.
Speaker 1: In the Master truck Raanva nook to get the crowd cut these big tires, Team Cake Duck pulling off the line making Teep Brudess the guy from back to the hotel.
Speaker 5: This is some white guy wrap by Lenny Cooper to tell the tale of John Boyd Dunlip, born in Scotland, studied to be a veterinary surgeon at the University of Edinburgh, moved to Northern Ireland for work to established the down Veterinary Clinic in Downpatrick with his brother James, before moving the practice to Belfast, whereby the mid eighteen eighties it was the largest veterinary practice in all of Ireland. But helping out his son would change the world. In October of eighteen eighty seven, he developed the first practical pneumatic tire for his son's tricycle. He worked a lot with Robert in the yard of his home in Belfast. He fitted the outer ring of an inner tube to a wooden disc. The tire was inflated and attached to sheet rubber. He then took his wheel and a metal wheel from his son's tricycle rolled both across the yard together. The metal wheel stopped, the pneumatic continued until it hit a gate post and rebounded. He then put pneumatics on both rear wheels of the tricycle. Those rolled far better as well, so Dunlop moved on to larger tires for a bicycle he tested was granted a patent in December of eighteen eighty eight and eighteen eighty nine. His tires won races in Ireland then England, the captain of the Belfast Cruisers Cycling Club the BCCC Cutters, became the first member of the public to purchase a bicycle fitted with pneumatic tires. And on eighteen May we do the European dates. Because it was over there eighteen eighty nine, Cume won all four major cycling events at the Queen's College Sport in Belfast. That's set the market on fire. And one of the losers from that race, the president of the Irish Cyclists Association, Ika Harvey Ducros, sieged the opportunity. He built a personal friendship with Dunlap and together he convinced Dunlap to set up a company with his rights to his patent. This guy Ducras convinces him to move sell his veterinary practice and moved to Dublin to open up their tire company.
Speaker 1: And what does he do.
Speaker 5: He squeezes him out Man eighteen ninety five. He squeezes Dunlip out. Not unlike the story of McDonald's same thing. Ducross sells the company to a guy in England for three million pounds, who then dresses it up a bit and sells it less than a year later for five million pounds.
Speaker 1: Why didn't they take freaking Dunlop's name off of it?
Speaker 5: Then the sad thing is exactly pe. They kept the name Dunlop and it's still there. And our guy JB. Didn't get a single damn scent. His only remaining business as he sold the veterinary clinic, was a local drapery. And they say he made a livable wage on drapes. Yeah, for the next twenty years. He didn't die until nineteen twenty one. But he had he invented or invented the pneumatic tie. Like I guess, the invention was already there. Somebody had already patented it. So they're like, you know, oh you cut, keep a hold on that. We still talking about him, exactly right, Dunlop, Dunlap, Dunlap. Depends on where you're at in the world, I guess.
Speaker 1: And what's the uh? What is the tire company here? The rubber DuPont? Well, we've got uh by the way, the guy shot each other, yes, DuPont.
Speaker 2: Easy to get confused, right, all right?
Speaker 6: Little Brad Paisley here, Madam Tars Oh god, I was like, why did it go to country?
Speaker 1: I like the other one? It was supposed to be Prince Harry, but he never showed. That would have been incredible. Hello, Prince, welcome your royalty. Matt beating out Barbara Hershey is a South Korean Well, I like you'd like to tell the tale of Barbara Hershey. I don't like the way you treated my titles on Tuesday, Matt back for more. I think I got cheated on at least two. I was cheated so like a wild gambler with wild eyes early in the morning hours, strengthening to the A p at M. I'm gonna chase lost money with Kang Take you King, Take you Tay good? Is he young guy? It's only twenty five. He sings and he writes his songs, and he's a member of the boy band Tomorrow X Together t x T. His hero is Justin bieber Well.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: He went to handlem Art School. He has a Guinness Book World Record for being part of a group for a simultaneous catching of a Kendoma ball and a long line of people. Three years of training in one of the weird Korean entertainment bladder houses, big hit entertainment in this in this instance, are you ready? I am ready? I'm ready. Can't we just leave the monster? Dear Sputnik? Yeah, I knew it.
Speaker 3: Sucker loser equals lover. I wanted to hit crickets. Love like a hydrangea. You know me and I love my flowers. This this could be the best title I've ever heard. Well, that's a setup. Now, it's it's pretty, It's very significant. What if I had been that Puma sugar Rush ride. She saw it coming surfing in the moonlight.
Speaker 2: Oh you.
Speaker 1: Don't you pander? Don't you? All right? Thanks for listening, douchebags. David Fasse's coming up?
Speaker 5: Did you just call your listeners douchebags? I told you you gotta do what Colin does. Ever Tommy sounds and thanks to where you are and what you bunch his head all you want. He's the guy, he's the king. You got your hand in your pants. Well, he's out there telling everybody how much you appreciates Got Munsi. I learned it from watching you, boss, after the way you treated Gary. Gary, I'm the only one who remembers a big thank you to the great Greek Grill
Speaker 1: For the food of po looser giveaway of today again, Massys got Munsi and Biggie Roja,