Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: We've got the five at six fifty five, and then War of the Roses and a sister who thinks that her brother is cheating and her only reason for wanting to get involved is she said that she likes the girlfriend so much she doesn't like the idea that he would cheat on her. So this morning you'll hear that in just about I don't know, maybe five minutes, how about five minutes.
Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five five, six fifty five, five six fifty five.
Speaker 2: All right, Lisa is playing the five at six fifty five. Lucky number seven for you, Lisa, How you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm great, good morning, Good morning. Have you been scared at all during this whole thing? Only when you talk to me? Really sorry and intimidated a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I apologize, Lisa. Lisa, you've had a couple of close contests. I didn't know if when we come back sometimes and say so and so got four out of five?
Speaker 1: Does that ever make you nervous? Absolutely? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well let's see what Tyler does today. Tyler from Clinton Township is on with us right now. What do you do for a living.
Speaker 1: Tyler, Hey, good morning. I did supply chain Okay, did you go to Michigan State? Isn't it the best school for supply chain management? It is. No, I got a certificate after the fact, but I did not do the very cool It says that you're taking your daughter to daycare? Two? What's your daughter's name? Savannah? We're going to give you a chance to play for Savannah.
Speaker 2: Here, I'm going to lock you up in a soundproof area, Lisa, and we will begin with Tyler. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Tye always goes to the champion. Question number one, Tyler New details are fueling rumors that Taylor and Travis are getting married at Madison Square Garden next weekend. And what year did they get engaged?
Speaker 1: Oh Man so four?
Speaker 2: Question number two, Jenny Jywow Fairley is officially married. What MTV show made her famous?
Speaker 1: Jersey Shore?
Speaker 2: Question number three. In celebration of America's two hundred and fiftieth birthday. A presidential question this morning? Which US president grew up in Grand Rapids and is considered in h and considers Michigan his home state although he's dead now, but he did consider.
Speaker 1: Yeah, President Ford.
Speaker 2: Question number four, this singer real name Jason Bradley DeFord gave a super fan lifetime tickets to his shows. Who is he better known.
Speaker 1: As Joey Rolled?
Speaker 2: And Question number five The Detroit Pistons traded Isaiah Stewart to the Memphis Grizzlies last night. I actually was texting with keV. I was like, what the hell is this trade? They only got like a bunch of second round draft picks or something out of the deal. But you say it's actually gonna be good for them. They may go trade for or get something somebody else. Here's the question I'm going to ask you about the Pistons. What was the name of the venue the Pistons played in before they played at Little Caesar's Arena?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Oh man, the Palace? Oh, got it in? Got it in?
Speaker 2: All right, let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area. How did Tyler do? Just like we were just talking about? Uh, here we go, Lisa. You're not nervous?
Speaker 1: Are you.
Speaker 2: Not? At all? Would you like me to have somebody else read you the question so I don't make you nervous? No, you're fine, are you ready for question number one, then got to get at least four out of five question number one. New details are fueling rumors that Taylor and Travis are getting married at Madison Square Garden next weekend. In what year did they get engaged?
Speaker 1: Were twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: No, both of you guys said that twenty twenty five zero zero. Question number two. You cannot miss any more of these questions. Jenny Jwow Fairley is officially married. What MTV show made her famous?
Speaker 1: The Jersey Shore?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do I? Question number three?
Speaker 2: In celebration of America's two hundred and fiftieth birthday, here's a presidential question. Which US president grew up in Grand Rapids and considers Michigan his home state?
Speaker 1: Seconds, I have no idea, Joe Biden? What did you say, Joe Joe Biden?
Speaker 2: No, No, that would be Gerald for Gerald R.
Speaker 1: Ford. Go and the Gerald R. Ford Library.
Speaker 2: There you go in the in the airport and never all the rest. Yeah, Wow, we got a new champion.
Speaker 1: All I do is no matter the other questions.
Speaker 2: The singer that gave that super fan lifetime tickets is Jelly Roll and the Pistons played at the Palace of Auburn Hills before they moved to Little Caesars Arena. Congratulations to you, Tyler. We're gonna talk to you tomorrow. Tyler going to begin a new streak. Let's see what happens. Okay, good, okay, buddy, appreciate you. Lisa Green Lantern Pizza will set you up with a gift card there also, Lydia's got some good byes for you. Thank you so much for playing. Have a happy Fourth of July in a great summer.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah you too. All right, hang on one second.
Speaker 2: I feel I always feel bad, especially when we get to know somebody for like a week, like we did.
Speaker 1: It's module in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five five