Speaker 1: It's the second date update on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: All right, So this second date update is koree z all right, so crazy second date update here on the Mojo in the Morning show. Going to be interesting to find out why they're being ghosted. Actually, I already kind of know. Can I just actually pull her up she's the one that's doing the ghosting and do something different on the second day up date? All right, Sarah's on with us right now. Sarah, how you doing? First off, thank you for agreeing to go on the air with us. Hi, Sarah, Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi, Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: So Sarah is ghosting the guy that you're gonna hear her in a second here. His name is David, and she's ghosting him after a date that you guys went on with each other. First off, what was the date? Explain what you guys did on your date?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, we met on Hinge and decided to go to a.
Speaker 4: Bar and I don't know, I mean, he was funny and charming and we have some stuff in common.
Speaker 3: So I decide to go, you know, back to his place after and we you know, we had a good time.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 2: So you went back to his place, did you anything happen between you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh we hung out, you know, we were up all night, all right.
Speaker 2: So you had your date and then something happened after the date. And I'm gonna bring David on right now.
Speaker 1: David. Hi, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey David, say hi to Sarah.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Okay, hey Sarah. Hey, how's it going.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, so David.
Speaker 2: So Sarah, when you contacted us and submitted, by the way, you can get on second date update. You can text date to nine five five zero zero and then Lydia and Bianca will get a hold of you and we'll get you on. Sarah told us off the air why she has not been calling you back, and it's it's because of somebody else.
Speaker 1: Can you guess at all? Who?
Speaker 2: Who else would have played a part in this date of yours? That isn't making Sarah uncomfortable?
Speaker 5: H No one comes to mind?
Speaker 1: Really, what is it, Sarah? You want to tell him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guess.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Some girl named Bella DMed me and told me to stay away from her.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: So Bella D.
Speaker 6: Who is.
Speaker 4: She?
Speaker 5: She's my ex? But I'm not getting myself into you know, I mean mess, I'm staying out of it. I'm staying out of her mess.
Speaker 1: What did what did she d m you? Sarah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: She she said stay away from her man, she said, I mean she said his.
Speaker 3: Name and everything, like.
Speaker 4: She knew a bunch about She knew where we went.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, like does she have your location or something?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but she like she knew where we went on the date.
Speaker 7: How did she know that you were the one that went and went out on a date with your location?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't give that up?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I don't know how she found me, but she, I mean, she knew his name, she knew about where we went.
Speaker 1: So did you post from the date?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Did you post anything?
Speaker 7: David?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't post anything.
Speaker 2: How would you your ex girlfriend know exactly where you were?
Speaker 6: We might tell the.
Speaker 5: Locations, but right now, but look at that.
Speaker 2: She's got more than your locations. She's got your passwords and she's got your loggin. Because if she knows that you were out with Sarah and then knows how to get a hold of Sarah, there's something more that's going on here.
Speaker 1: David.
Speaker 4: Have you had problems with this X in the past?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, Wow, So.
Speaker 5: Look I don't want to bad mouth her in front of a bunch of people, but I just want to say, like, maybe she's not doing well, and she's not you know, I've moved on. She's not my girlfriend and I don't want anything to do with her, and she's just jealous, toxic expissle Sarah.
Speaker 1: How freaked out were you when you got this dam and we're reading it?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I was pretty freaked out, mostly.
Speaker 3: Though I just don't, like, I don't want to get involved in stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I don't have space for that in my life. And I had fun on the date, but one fun date is not worth all.
Speaker 1: Of that to me, And that's so sad. That's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Has anybody had this happen to them and maybe can tell us their personal story on this one. Have they ever gone out with somebody only to get contacted by somebody that knew them or said to them stay away from them? Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five sixty five four eight is the telephone number also, David, And I'm not doubting you, but I do have to say this because there's some Texters there saying, how do we know it's actually your ex.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I think I think that people are wondering if there is still something that is between you and her.
Speaker 5: No, I promise there's nothing going on.
Speaker 1: He's sounds scared. Yeah, he does scared that she's really. I mean, I.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to get involved.
Speaker 6: I feel you.
Speaker 2: Don't get yourself in trouble. I would feel more scared if I was Sarah.
Speaker 1: And you know well, because now the girl knows.
Speaker 2: And Sarah, would this keep you from ever going on another date with David?
Speaker 5: Honestly?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just don't think that he's in a place to really.
Speaker 4: Date right now with this going on. If he could like promise or figure out a way, you know, to take care of.
Speaker 2: It, maybe, But Felicia is on the phone with this right now, has a question for David.
Speaker 1: What's your question? Felicia?
Speaker 6: My question is how long ago did you and your ex breakup? Because why is she reacting like this? It's over, it's done, you broke up and you know it's nothing to do with So how long ago was that breakup?
Speaker 5: It was like several months ago, several months to.
Speaker 6: Deal with her, though, he said over half a year. Sorry, you still deal with her? I said, do you still deal with her? Do you still go back and spend the box a couple of times and then like, oh, we're broken up?
Speaker 5: Though no, I don't.
Speaker 8: Maybe I shall.
Speaker 5: Reach out and I to be nice. I will message her back, like a few words, just so she won't like do something weird, but nothing like.
Speaker 6: So, while are you continuing to have conversations with someone that you're claiming it is crazy? You block them and stop talking to them, You stop communicating with them. You don't keep entering into their lives and then saying, oh, well they're stalking me, they're crazy, leave.
Speaker 5: Them alone, because I kind of want to contain the mess, you know, and be nice about it. I don't want to like there's very few people she had close to her, and I was one of them. But then I also can't be you know, everything, But I also don't want to like burn that, you know. I don't want anything to do with her. I don't want a relationship with her. I don't want her physically, but I also don't want to be like, uh, even she does something else.
Speaker 2: Crazy, Melissa wants to content Melissa, what did you want to say.
Speaker 1: He's a liar. You can hear it in his voice. That's I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't know that hard.
Speaker 2: What do you hear, Melissa, Because I hear a guy that's, you know, a little afraid and trying to do things the right way.
Speaker 1: What are you hearing? M h, he's stuttering. No, he's trying to trying to get out of it. And that's his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds to me he's stuttering also because he doesn't want to say the wrong thing that gives something away to her.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for both of these guys. I feel bad for Sarah because she's got put in the middle of this mess, and David for being in the mess.
Speaker 1: What's up, Jay, you want to say something that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had. I don't know if I totally believe him with this. I had a similar situation, not well, sort of situation. I went on to David this guy like three times, and he said he was like this widow and his wife had passed away until I got a text message from the deceased wife.
Speaker 1: Oh say from a doubt from me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, badly resurrected.
Speaker 7: So yeah, it was I don't remember exactly what I said at this point. But then my friends when I got to digging, and these were both lestures in their community, and it was very messy, and I just.
Speaker 1: See me out of that hold on Emily, what's up? Hi?
Speaker 8: I was just calling to say I had an ex like this. So normally I would be the first person at his defense. But for his response to be I'm not getting involved, it seems like a major red flag considering he is involved. He's the whole situation and reason for it. So if anything, I would expect her to say she's not wanting to get involved in the situation. Yeah, this is all caused by him, So it seems like he's not one to take accountability.
Speaker 2: He's I would say, caused by him. I would say that he's in the middle of it. But I would say this, Yeah, David's got to work through some stuff.
Speaker 1: Maybe when he does.
Speaker 2: Sarah can be part of what is going to be his you know, new relationship life.
Speaker 1: And I think, David, you got to deal with it, buddy.
Speaker 2: I think the problem is you're going to be faced with this and I would change passwords.
Speaker 8: Yeah, change the passwords definitely, and then you know, stand up to her. And because I've been there. It's not fair for it to be held against you, But you also can't just let this person go around saying and acting like that and holding back your life either, so you've got to do something about it.
Speaker 1: I absolutely I do agree with that second date update.
Speaker 2: As a whole, with a journey of a thirty row back fro Dad, second date update.
Speaker 1: And more of the roses. This is Mojule in the Morning.