Speaker 1: Where do he think he learned that from? No idea.
Speaker 2: Hold on real quick, Mike, I want to get a topic going with Mike care. So Mike had an event. It was for Milo this weekend right that was going on.
Speaker 1: It was right before school was done.
Speaker 3: My parents know that, like at the end of school year, they pack in all these like field trips and concerts and all these different things, and so we had one for each of the kids, like weeks in a row, and Seys does acquire all these different things, and so we had to eventually just like we can't go to every single one, so you can watch like the link they send you a link you can watch on like YouTube or something. And so for Milo's I had it was my turn to stay home. So I stay home and I'm watching it. And Milo is my middle child. He's six years old, and he's like my daughter's very outgoing. My daughter will talk to anybody. Milo's a little reserved. Once you get to know him, he'll chat with everybody, but he's a little more reserved. And so I'm watching him and he's up there kind of like dancing, and I'm like, oh, that's not like Milo at all. And I'm like that's awesome. He's like shaking his hands, singing with his hands and having a great time, comes.
Speaker 2: Out of his shell. He's like his dad, he's going crazy him on a stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, then his his shirt comes up and he starts like showing off his stomach and like, I'm like what is he doing? And he's like rubbing his belly and patting it, and I'm like, oh my. So I'm trying to text my wife like tell him to stop, tell him to stop, but I think she was probably recording at the time or whatever, and so she doesn't respond, and I'm like, oh great. So they get home and I have to be like, hey, you did a great job, but like, hey, you can't do that. So I pull them both aside and I'm like, hey, buddy, you did great. I'm so, you know, so proud of you for coming out of it. He's like thanks, thanks things. I was like, but we can't like pull our shirt up on stage. And my wife's like what, and like you can't just go around like pat and your belly, Like you got to keep your I think I said something stupid like you got to keep your belly button away or something like that, you know, what I mean something to try to lighten.
Speaker 1: The mood or whatever. And she goes, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And I like, screenshotted the video and she goes, that's not your side.
Speaker 1: On the other side of the piano.
Speaker 2: You could not tell that that wasn't Milo, it was the camera from so far away or what was the story?
Speaker 1: Well, they had to show the whole stage, and it's the whole school.
Speaker 3: They're like, ants yeah, kind yeah, yeah, like you could you coun zoom in a little but like kind of And I was like, did you figure out whose kid that was?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Id?
Speaker 1: Whose kid that was?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Is? So I can I tell you what this reminds me of. It reminds me of when my in laws, Joe and married the kid's grandma and papa when they came to visit, and then they went to one of Luke's baseball games and sat on a diamond watching a baseball game of kids that were not loosing, and Luke was on like diamond seven. They were on like diamond three, and Mary's cheering and going crazy and it wasn't until somebody goes, so, who's kid are yours?
Speaker 1: And they're like Luke's and they're like, there ain't no Luke. Oh yeah, that is so funny.
Speaker 4: I do it for swim meets all the time now, like a lot. If it's at like a nicer nadatorium, like if they're taking if it's like a college or something, they'll they have the ability to have the names on the lanes. Other than that, Mike, it's the same thing. All these kids were swim cap They all look exactly, they're wearing the same thing. How in the howll are you supposed to know?
Speaker 5: They? You do not know?
Speaker 2: Does this ever happen where you miss your kid because you watch some other kid likes that ever happened to you at all?
Speaker 1: At these swim meets.
Speaker 2: Where all of a sudden, no, yeah, like your kids like did you see when I did that?
Speaker 1: And you're like you're like, yes, right, it was great.
Speaker 2: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight or Texas ninety five five zero zero. When did they come up with the whole you can watch your kids on YouTube thing? Because I wish they had that when my kids were young.
Speaker 3: It's just hard to bring like two other kids to one of those at like every week, and we got two kids are doing it, and the choir, and then school concerts and Christmas concerts.
Speaker 1: It sounds more convenient.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: First, you know, my there's generational things with your kids. My parents never went to anything of mine like I and that's probably why I'm in therapy still. But my parents were not the type of parents that went to stuff. And my mom was sick and stuff, but my dad, he wasn't gonna take off work. I went to almost everything, But I would have loved the ability to be able to just watch something on a TV screen or mind and not well I missed.
Speaker 5: At Chelse would have made you go, but to you would have went.
Speaker 2: Chelse gets a little salty with me that I'm so adamant with you guys that you guys can't shouldn't miss things, because she's like, I wish you had that same attitude with our kids. And it wasn't until honestly, I realized that the old adage of you know, will a listener miss us on a random Tuesday in December, but our kid will definitely miss us if he has like Milo's big thing. Sure he's not dancing around with his shirt off, Mike, we'd.
Speaker 3: Kind of like, oh, few, that was yeah, well, because then I had to explain like, no, I saw you because he was right there too, and he's like, Dad, I don't know what you're talking about. At first, he was like super proud because I was like, oh my gosh, I was so proud of you were singing and coming out of your shell and use your hands, and I was like, we just can't put our shirt up.
Speaker 1: And the look on his face was like what.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is Mike that when you described what you thought Milo was doing, it reminds me of you when you would dju Oh you were pretty much. But honestly, I remember the first time we started working with Mike, when you know, we took over and got it on SNX.
Speaker 1: It was Party of the Park mar Mike was up.
Speaker 2: It was like Mike was like, yes, and Majoe and it's nice to meet you, and he's like trying to be all like professional with me and stuff. And then all of a sudden he gets up there and he's like chainsmokers.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's how he was.
Speaker 2: First time, I'll see you, all that eye on you. Yeah, it was a different vibe.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, But the thing is is it's it's tough. It's I say it's tough. It's just different. It's it's a new challenge with Milo because his personality outside of of that is very different than I'm used to. So I'm it's it's kind of like my wife, where I'm kind of trying to figure out how to be a better parent and coach or whatever you want to say to him, because I don't know what. I don't know how to handle some of these things.
Speaker 1: Milo is, by the way, Milo is such a cute kid.
Speaker 5: He is your twin. Yeah, he is your absolute.
Speaker 2: And then Fernando looks nothing like, Wait, I'm sorry, what, Mike, what's your youngest name? I watched it. I'm just kidding. I knew it was Sebastian.
Speaker 1: I made a joke a long time ago, and I shouldn't have made a joke. But he's still paying for it.
Speaker 5: Does not look anything like he doesn't.
Speaker 2: What's up, Ashley, Hi, first time, long time, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: I just got in the car and I heard you guys talking, and it reminded me that my dad, who has passed away.
Speaker 5: When I was a kid, I was in dance and at any.
Speaker 2: Dance recital He said he could never tell who was who on the stage, so he would just pick out the best.
Speaker 1: Dance on the stage, and he would tell himself that that was me.
Speaker 3: So I was the best answer, but I certainly was not the best answer.
Speaker 5: I'm to dance recital tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just enjoy the show.
Speaker 5: Just enjoyed the show, guys, and I love listening here.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: What a great Father's Day week topic for us to be talking about.
Speaker 1: And you get caught is the War of the Roses in minutes? All right?
Speaker 2: Uh Mike, Uh hold, I say in here real quick. We're giving away tickets to go see Morgan Wallen. Mike, you ever get an interview with Morgan Wallen at all? Because I was wondering what kind of if he does any interviews? Well, I will lead at the Big House, do an interview. He doesn't do a lot of that stuff now, doesn't do a lot of award shows. He doesn't do a lot of interviews.
Speaker 1: Now. Now we're not that I know of. We'll take a cell phone and throw it, though he does it a little bit of a temper tax.
Speaker 2: Morgan to nine five five zero zero to win a pair of tickets to see Morgan Wallen. That's Morgan m O R G A N to nine five five zero zero and you can see Morgan walling at the Big House.
Speaker 1: Jamie, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: I was calling because so I'm blind, I can't really see, so I always as my man, where's the kids are? And have him point them out to me, or tell.
Speaker 4: My kids to wear like a bright color so that way I can.
Speaker 1: Kind of pick them out of the Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shannon did a commercial earlier this morning for Henry Ford Health and they were talking about your kids should wear specific types of bathing suits so that you could pick up specific colors so that you could pick them out in a pool.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what you have to do.
Speaker 2: At events like like my kas and like you go to you know, like make your kids, yes, wear.
Speaker 1: Something bright, were a bracelet so I can see.
Speaker 2: Make your kid wear a reflector vest, you know exactly which one is. Probably would Luke. Poor Luke used to be the tiniest kid in school and they would always put him in the back of the group. And it used to drive me crazy because it was always the big, tall, fat kid that was hiding or making Luke not even be appearing and at anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for listening. Take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Jamie about making this number one with the blind? No, she said blind. Are you blind or blind?
Speaker 1: You say blind?
Speaker 2: So I can't No, I can't see bar blind.
Speaker 1: Okay, blonde.
Speaker 4: I'm bond at heart too.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Jordan Mornings Dirty on the thirty, All right, dirty right now here on the Mojo in the Morning show.
Speaker 5: What do you got?
Speaker 4: Should I do this this Birmingham party story again?
Speaker 5: Or should I go back and listen to it? No, go back and listen to it.
Speaker 1: No, can I tell you something? I got a better version of the story.
Speaker 4: Okay, this party that took place in Birmingham.
Speaker 5: I want to say this was Saturday.
Speaker 1: Did you hear about this Mike at all?
Speaker 2: At the the Birmingham party, this homeowner basically