Speaker 1: It's almost here like Front Music Fests returns July tenth and eleventh with Billy Idol, Keith Irvin and so much more. And we have your tickets in We just send us a talk back with the iHeartRadio app and tell us why you belong in the crowd. You could score tickets to Bolt Days. Don't miss out full rules at kf a n dot com keyword contests.
Speaker 2: Hi man Huck, how are you, buddy?
Speaker 3: I'm great. How are you doing?
Speaker 4: How was the Amphitheater?
Speaker 2: It couldn't have been better? I mean it was. The band was great. I think I sang pretty well, but the facility itself was just spectacular.
Speaker 4: It looks so great.
Speaker 2: They didn't forget anything, man, especially from the quote unquote artists perspective. Some of the guys in the first segment of the show, we all had our own dressing rooms. In the dressing room, you had a wall of vinyl and a record player in a giant television, your own refrigerator, your own a dressing room with a shower and toilet, all that jazz yep moham. And then there was a an artist gym that was only available to people who were playing music. That day. There was an artist hangout area with a football table and pinball and and pool and all that stuff. There was a like a very fancy kind of cafeteria lunch area where they served food all day long, and then there's an outdoor patio on each end of it where you can go outside and sit and not be bothered while you watch the other act I mean they thought of everything. Literally, that's great and that's just for us, let alone the fans. The place looked awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what about.
Speaker 5: The crew, Like, if like a big band comes in it, does a crew get that spot too?
Speaker 4: Is that just the artist and just the singer?
Speaker 2: The crew has their own areas as well that are that would be better than anyplace else that they would know for sure. But everything's laid out so perfectly well. I can't imagine once the artists come and play that place, are going to want to play anywhere else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, yeah, I mean the word's gonna spread rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there were there were a number of other people from Live Nation, from other facilities around the country who were pissed off because they had to go back to their facility after seeing this. Oh it's really something, man. Yeah, so well done to everybody out there, and a gorgeous day and just a lot of people out there, and they were really nice to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good for you man, well done. Everything on that I saw on social media looked really cool.
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, did you play spending all day in Lake Pagonda?
Speaker 2: We did not know.
Speaker 3: Yeah you asked that, Benjamin speaking of social media.
Speaker 6: A couple of days ago on Twin Cities Live, It's a TV show that you're a part of. Yeah, you did a segment where you referenced Pete Holmes and his smallest smiled. Yeah, it's a great bit, right, And then one of your staff members, maybe multiple staff members, went around the office and tried to get everybody that works there to do their quote smallest smile, which is a really funny bit that Pete Holmes has mentioned on multiple podcasts and talk shows. So you guys ran the compilation, you did this? Segon meant you and Elizabeth did it? Funny bit right?
Speaker 3: Uh? Four days ago? Did you see that? The top comment the first reply on the Twin.
Speaker 6: Cities Live post is Pete Holmes himself saying amazing, thanks for sharing.
Speaker 3: No, Pete Holmes saw it. Wow, he saw it. How great the beauty of social media? Right? Is man?
Speaker 4: Good for him?
Speaker 3: You see our little show? How cool is that he did? Now you got to reach out and say, next time you're in Minnesota, come on the show.
Speaker 2: It all mattered now, yeah, everything you've done.
Speaker 3: Now he saw it.
Speaker 5: Ben Well, I missed that and you you pointed it out. And Jane, our social media manager, she did a great job putting that together and tagging him. Obviously that's the thing that you got to do, these data tag I got a tag and apparently he saw it, so that's good.
Speaker 3: I'll go pretty cool, right, yeah, yeah, go respond to him. That's sweet. He's best friends with him.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Does ever see his show Crashing?
Speaker 3: No? No, great show.
Speaker 2: I think John Aptom might have been involved, but he was the star and it was a basically this guy decides after he gets his heartbroken and he wants to become a comedian. It's about his journey to become a comedian. It's really really funny.
Speaker 3: Pete Holmes is hilarious. Guys is very good. He's very funny.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's super funny.
Speaker 6: Speaking of HBO, anybody else watch House of the Dragon season three?
Speaker 3: Oh, last night, Last night I realized it started last night. It did start last night. Did you watch it after your golf?
Speaker 2: I sure did, which was more heart wrenching.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and oh the golf again. The golf almost gave me a heart attack. So I was ready to calm down and watch Thrones. However, I texted Tommy, so HBO ran the season two season two finale leading up to the season three premiere.
Speaker 3: Good right, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: I jumped on about fifteen minutes into the season two finale. There were characters I didn't know their name. I don't even I didn't remember, like, who is this now?
Speaker 3: What did they do?
Speaker 6: I mean, it was like I was watching it for the first time and I'm like, my god, I I have no idea what's going on. And by the end of that forty five minutes, I'm like, all right, I remember some of this, but my gosh, I I had forgotten almost all of it. So I then between that and the recap before the first episode started, I'm like, I I'm just.
Speaker 3: Gonna have to wing this one. Man. My memory sucks. It was like three years ago, too, wasn't I It was a couple. I think it's maybe a couple. Yeah, it's a. It's a long gap, but man, I just had completely.
Speaker 6: Forgotten almost all the storylines except for the absolute main big war that's essentially starting.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 6: The rest of it was a complete mystery to me. I don't like getting old, and I don't like when shows take three years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't like you don't like losing your memory? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: I don't like losing my memory?
Speaker 4: Now, that's not It's not fun.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it's not great.
Speaker 6: Maybe I shouldn't get super super super high. Yeah you should, so I didn't. Yeah, yeah, maybe you should. It helps a lot of people, a lot of reconds last night, lots of dragons.
Speaker 3: Smoke that OUI sud slapped them cheeks. I think I don't want to do that. That's not it. Do that too, though, get yeah, show who you want to. You can do all the multi time. I can do whatever I want is America. But I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: Thank He's right.
Speaker 3: Smoke out of some cheeks.
Speaker 2: That seems like a lot of work burns in there somewhere, which.
Speaker 1: Is case news with Chris Hone's presented by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 2: I love the Saints everybody was raving yesterday about uh Dwyer Brown and how cool he was to have a catch with. And the Saints always get it done for So thank you, Saint Paul. Saints, get on down to a Saint Paul Saints game. Saints baseball dot com. That is Saints baseball dot com. Shs Field the best baseball field on the planet. I love it, Ben loves it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: He loves it a lot, a lot. Yeah, that's what's going on with Saints and Saints Baseball. Here's what's going on in the rest of the world. I don't know if you know this or not, but it's National Smooching Day.
Speaker 8: Today is National Kissing Day, celebrating everything from a kiss on the hand, kissing a child's boo boo, a simple kiss on the cheek, or something more passionate. Kissing uses muscles about two for a pack up to thirty four for a good smooth and they're good for us. WebMD says kissing triggers the release of endorphins, making us happy. So celebrate the power of the kiss. But if you don't want to, the chocolate kind is also good. I'm pre tennis, pre relaxed.
Speaker 3: Are you and my dad celebrating today? Hawk?
Speaker 9: I like this.
Speaker 3: She had to say.
Speaker 6: WebMD's is her source. Web md says it releases endorphins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why don't just say doctors?
Speaker 3: How about exactly? How about you say sign but web MD says it. It's an's just interesting choice, Bree Tennis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like releasing endorphins. Feels good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, sometimes I need to do it before I go to Yeah, talk about it.
Speaker 3: You know that, right, Sauce Sauce. My sources say you should use more muscles while you kiss. I did. I did plenty of smooch in yesterday.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Come on man, yeah, Jo Nordo have a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we kissed, Yeah, we took calls. Well, we kissed yeprotorcycles, Yeah, we rode our bikes there, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: You were listening to Hawk.
Speaker 2: I do. I listened to every Show'm big fan. I'm a p one.
Speaker 3: Thank you. What's the name of the show.
Speaker 2: Two guys would like to smooch while talking and riding motorcycles?
Speaker 3: You are a fan? Two guys one bike?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Mayo Clinic is helping small towns doctor it up by using AI.
Speaker 11: Through the ARPA H Paradigm Program. MAYO is developing artificial intelligence tools that can guide healthcare workers through procedures such as blood draws and IVY placements without requiring on site specialists. Researchers have already recorded hundreds of blood drop procedures to train the technology. May officials say the goal is to help patients receive high quality care closer to home, while expanding access to medical services in areas where specialty care is often limited. Tasha radl Minn.
Speaker 2: It's weird. Like every little town around where I grew up. Maybe it's the same for you. Ben. Every town had its own hospital, now not a single one of them does. The hospital I was born in is no longer there. So I know that there's a big need for doctrine out in the farm country. So maybe this is a very good use of AI.
Speaker 3: I don't know why do you need a hospital when you have webon d yes.
Speaker 6: If you get internet access, just google it, just kiss, just kiss, You'll be fine.
Speaker 2: I have WYBMD A different thing. Okay, your cured, and.
Speaker 3: Well that weird. You got real weird.
Speaker 2: Anybody list no realis to comment.
Speaker 4: Don't nobody take.
Speaker 2: No ranch with you if you're leaving town.
Speaker 12: The TSA is letting travelers know not to pack ranch dressing in their carry on luggage. In an Instagram post, the agency wrote, if you're visiting for a very large sporting event and you happen to discover ranch while you're here, please pack it in your checked bag on the way home. It seems that foreign World Cup fans have started a love affair with ranch dressing and are expected to try and take a lot of it home with them. In that Instagram post, the TSA referred to it as a new kind of dip diplomacy. I'm Tammy, Trihia.
Speaker 3: Tammy's funny. This is dip.
Speaker 2: They love the ranch. Apparently they ain't got ranches over there at the dealer.
Speaker 3: And as Zacho said, the one time he had it, it was terrible. Maxwell.
Speaker 6: You're a world traveler, but a lot of us have traveled parts of the world. Like when you go to other countries and you see their culture, you're like, man, what a cool way to live.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should do that more. Maybe I should do this more. I get outside.
Speaker 6: Oh man, that they you know, you start naming all the things that they do, right, wish the us did, and then when they come here, it's just like, I don't know about this country, but let's just take.
Speaker 3: The ranch and go home. Yeah, they're like the ranch.
Speaker 4: They are losing their minds.
Speaker 3: So funny.
Speaker 4: They are loving their minds of everything that that we do here.
Speaker 13: That's barbecue, BUCkies gas. They're going to BUCkies gas stations like it's the taj Mahal.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and it's amazing. Hey, pee wee.
Speaker 13: Have you seen those videos of the Japanese guys in Texas and the barbecue. No, it's dude, it's so funny. There's there's a guy and he's getting interviewed. He's like, I don't okay, I was about to do an accent. I'm not going to do the accent. But he can't speak English very well and he admits it. Anybody. He's just so excited and it's it's really fun.
Speaker 5: Actually speaks better English than you think. I mean, he's yeah, he was able to describe what like what he's tasting.
Speaker 6: So I know you've been to Japan and I again, I saw Elizabeth's trip on Twin City's Live to Japan. They worship seven eleven right, they love it everywhere.
Speaker 3: So the idea of like a gas is into a convenience story.
Speaker 6: It is probably not that foreign to them, but obviously it's a different dynamic here, and they're just geeking out over it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, weird.
Speaker 13: There's seven eleven or Family Mart, which is another brand out there. It's literally you could from one you can see another. There's that many, really Yeah, and it's like gourmet quality food.
Speaker 5: I think that's the fascinating they're They're loving BUCkies because of just a spectacle that's in there. I think the seven elevens in Japan are people are losing their minds because, like Maxo is saying, you can get gourmet food in a.
Speaker 4: Gas station and it's like two bucks.
Speaker 2: You can do that here, Holliday, I don't know if you guys heard of the rollers, if you or not, but you can. I love it, you know, a huge.
Speaker 5: I was really disappointed with myself that I never I didn't discover how good Ranch was in spaghetti and pizza until I was in college.
Speaker 3: Sketty spaghetti, spaghetti, but pizza, you drizzle it on spaghetti. Pizza's elite.
Speaker 5: It is elite on It's basically the same thing. If you if you like it on pizza. You gotta like it on pasta.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that? Core?
Speaker 6: I mean, both sound absolutely horrific, But you guys are normal people, so you.
Speaker 3: Just with butter, which is fine. So just a three year old exactly that beach my car, he's spread but hawks daddy and get him out phrased by.
Speaker 2: Wanted to get some.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 6: What's the youngest person I've ever sincerely called a bitch?
Speaker 2: Not a three year old or one and a half year old in your for sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hm, I wonder yeah, man, what.
Speaker 4: Was that sound?
Speaker 3: By?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And that bitchto my car?
Speaker 14: That beach my god, she's the best.
Speaker 2: And again I mentioned earlier, but let's let's make some noise. Competitions for the Special Olympics starting today in the Twin Cities. On Saturday, the opening ceremony kicked off the ed Huntington Banks Citium Games are expected to draw over three thousand athletes from one hundred thousand visitors, I should say, and one hundred thousand visitors to this Twin Cities area. ESPN Plus is going to stream live coverage through Friday. Hell yeah, and our buddy Williams. So Walach will be in just a little bit to talk about how he's involved in I guess he's involved in a big way, right on. Yeah, man, So that's what's going on. So there is your news steal some ranch and senate to England they needed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andy likes ranch.
Speaker 2: I bet he does.
Speaker 3: Do we know that? No? Has he confirmed?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think he's like you. I don't think quite like you. Maybe more in the Tennessee realm, but he's still a pretty weird eater.
Speaker 3: I think. Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, I wonder if we if we actually had the opportunity to host a World Cup round here in the Twin Cities, what would the foreigners lose their mind over?
Speaker 4: I mean maybe.
Speaker 3: America so Seventh Avenue, Pizza dot Com.
Speaker 4: Or that I think maybe got her helmet or something.
Speaker 3: I got her helmet, yeah, got.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's got to be he's got to be him away yeah right yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Or that our barbecue spot Animali's down there, and that's true, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Maybe meat sauce is sports reports. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can't get enough of that head sauce in the whalers maybe no, yeah, no, not that we can't do it because Diagony lives in Seattle.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel bad for Sauce because every time he gets around for and people, they go freak. Oh, the biggest that I've ever seen see.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's pretty big. Head.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that beach, Oh my god, anybody's car.
Speaker 3: You've never sounded more like Charles Manson.
Speaker 7: I don't have to, I think it here. Sauce does sports after this. Ben Leber is here is the powers one join a fan. Hey, hockey Summer's when every hour counts, so.
Speaker 2: Why spend it in a machine and welcome back? Welcome back everybody. This is your Power Tip Morning Show.
Speaker 3: So I feel like a champion.
Speaker 2: You should feel like a champion, sir, because you're listening to the Power Trip Morning Show. Didn't buy see Toy Story five this weekend?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah? Seeing it with the kiddos.
Speaker 2: I never saw four, just real quick saws. Yes, Smithium's not here.
Speaker 3: No, but he's listening. He'll text me okay it's good or not. But he did see it, saw it yesterday. I think he saw it.
Speaker 6: So you're not even one hundred percent sure that Smitty Um saw a show that we didn't ask him if he saw that movie or night. Chris asked us if we saw it, but smithy um might have seen it, might have seen it.
Speaker 2: Might Okay, cool, that's an answer. Hey, it was the number one movie at the box office one hundred and sixty million dollars over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, reviews and it looks like the Have you guys seen the trailer? Am I right in thinking that the story is about the toys going out and rescuing toys that have been abandoned because of all the technology that's taken over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the iPad essentially is the enemy.
Speaker 4: See that sounds nice. I play with the lily Pad.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering, Maxo, to your point, I have not seen I don't think i've seen three or four.
Speaker 3: All three is amazing.
Speaker 1: Four.
Speaker 2: People were pissed about four because they said it didn't look like a Pixar film.
Speaker 5: Really, so I'm wondering. I'm guessing they all stand alone. You don't have to watch four to the.
Speaker 2: First three the saddest thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three is a tough one. I was like standing up in the theater and crying.
Speaker 2: We happened to be I think it may have been the last time all four of us together went to the movie together in a theater, right. We were on vacation, the four of us, the four hockeys, and we sat down and by the end of it they had to wheel me out of there on a stretcher. I was crying so hard I put the muscle from crying. Have you ever told a muscle crying? That's how hard I cried? Which muscle? All of them? I mean, it's really something, man. But it's a beautiful film. It really is a great film. Who was it that said it's the best film ever.
Speaker 3: Tarantino said, it's the perfect trilogy and he and he said he will never watch another Toy story because they shouldn't have gone past three because they ended it perfectly.
Speaker 4: But okay, so what was three again? Maybe I have seen that.
Speaker 3: Was the one with lots of hugging bear that he said, the toy and goes off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, I've seen three. I just haven't seen four.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awful.
Speaker 8: I'm going to cry.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't watch that one on the cusp of my daughter. All the toys are on that like little Death. But you really second, I thought it might Yeah, I thought, I thought it got I would have burned the.
Speaker 2: Like you can't do this.
Speaker 6: But I remember watching that with Bailey when she was little, and she didn't know that that's how movies wort.
Speaker 3: She thought, are they all gonna you know, are they all toasted?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 3: It's like, well, no, they're gonna be hoped not right, so it's hard to tell. I don't know how old she was at the time, but it's yeah, the kids don't.
Speaker 2: If you don't clean up your room, what happens.
Speaker 3: You imagine if they took one out, it's like just Game of Throne, gets his throat, slim.
Speaker 2: Potato man.
Speaker 3: Parts.
Speaker 6: He didn't used to be Curly Friday, don't correct Freddy slink slink?
Speaker 2: That was Jim Varney, right?
Speaker 3: Is it? Is it still him? Did they like use AI to do it? I know he's dead, guaranteed human? No slink? Is they have a new guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They changed it to somebody else though that you would.
Speaker 3: Know then the Cheers guy did ice Cube? Does?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fetty Wapp I think does the dinosaur?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: Jim Varney, Yeah, oh no, that was the Yeah, that's Ernest Yeah, Blake Clark, Yeah, wyndham Son.
Speaker 6: That's who Rosie took in the Power Trip draft is Blake Clark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Window on the Power Trip. The Minnesota Twins are eight and three in their last eleven. They are now thirty eight and forty one after going five and one on their road trip and beating the Diamondbacks for to yesterday. They have a tough one tonight in his series against the Dodgers, starting at target Field tonight at I think it's six forty or seven to ten.
Speaker 2: And as you can hear in this sound bite from mar Guy Shelton, he'd like you all to kiss him on the rump.
Speaker 15: Really good road trip, I mean, proud of our entire group. We did a lot of things. I would say, if you're talking about a culmination of a road trip, this is a total team road trip with everybody that contributed. Versatility is something that's really important to us, and we've talked about over the last you know, probably three to four weeks, that there's only one guy on this team that plays one spot, and that's Buck and he plays it at a level that's, you know, different than everybody else.
Speaker 4: But just proud of the way our guys handle it.
Speaker 2: And he said, kiss my white as he couldn't play that part, but he did cut that out for time.
Speaker 3: Think if they put some money into this, god, I know, I know, man, Think if they care well, donate to me your money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you doing with all your money?
Speaker 3: I'm spending it on Mario toys.
Speaker 6: Why don't you go to the game tonight watch shot and then that will be your small contribution to the team's future payroll.
Speaker 2: And then smooths me on the bomb.
Speaker 3: Yes, national kill all two of your face muscles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he's a third. Give me a little love.
Speaker 3: You're kissing camera. I hope that's not your pucker kissing.
Speaker 2: I can't look at it again turned down.
Speaker 4: Why are you growling?
Speaker 2: I'm not growing don't There's no growling in SRI.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's all my dad says about it.
Speaker 6: It looks like if if you were a lizard person and you were trying to person, well, your friend hot Ice Randy probably believes that you are.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, by the way, Smitty Um said, toy story five is a plus.
Speaker 12: He's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what a relief.
Speaker 2: Smitty ciscl Wow.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that he saw it. I was on the edge of my city ciscl genius. That's funny y the oom meter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how many out of five?
Speaker 16: I think five. I think he gave it five live out of five oom five woms. But do them slow, that's only three. Go on logs, daddy, this is for you. The NBA Draft is tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The Wizards have the first pick, the Wolves have picked twenty eight, and everyone is expecting a Yannis trade sometime today. According to ESPN. Currently it's on the screen right now.
Speaker 6: The Heat and the Celtics are the two teams most aggressively pursuing the honest trade.
Speaker 3: But I mean the rumors say that the Wolves, yeah, are hovering my crush.
Speaker 2: Gersey said that, uh, the Wolves had some kid in that is expected to be a top twenty pick, so he's thinking they may be wheeling and dealing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The point guard from Alabama, what's his name?
Speaker 2: Hockey Freddy Prince Jr.
Speaker 4: From Greenbow, from Greenbell, Alabama, Alabata.
Speaker 3: That's right now, this says Wendell Clark, well other Wendors. See. The other reason is after you said that you had Wendell Clark gorge raved about him, and that might be the other thing. Oh see, it's the layers keeping.
Speaker 2: You just can't believe in my rosie.
Speaker 6: You should be mad at me. Then I cast you you a couple hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: You would have gotten. You would have would have won the part pit. Yeah, you're bad. You would have won the whole thing. Well, I might keep my mouth shut, that's all right. The Florida Panthers are trading for Brady Kachuck. He will be playing with his brother. The Senators will receive two first round picks in this draft, which is the ninth and twenty fifth overall picks.
Speaker 1: Then they will get a first round pick in twenty twenty nine that is top ten protected, and then a twenty thirty second round picks.
Speaker 3: Zacho, do we have a pick this year? I think so. No, I don't think we do. I think it went for what's his face?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I don't know. We used done Carson Dally.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well played, but we don't have a pick in the first round. Now your thoughts on Brady, I mean, he's great, he is, he's a really good player. And man, our first is until like eighty ninth cheapers, right, so he would.
Speaker 6: Have been twenty fourth. That's the one that goes to Vancouver. Yeah, that's nothing. Yeah, no, and and so he uh yeah, they say he's talented. Would have been cool.
Speaker 1: Russell said that the while put in a big offer, including apparently Kevin Fallness's head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said that he has They would have to kill him if they brought him in. Yeah, soul.
Speaker 1: The good news for Fallness he was spared by Brady's love for his brother and wanted to go play down there. So window wide open there for Florida once again. Obviously they just won a Cup. They're looking to go back, and they have a second line that can certainly do that. But the Wild windows open right now as well, so they will probably have to pay a pretty pretty price for whoever it is. My hope is Larkin, but there's obviously some other names maybe that they can pull in here this summer and make this interesting.
Speaker 6: According to Wikipedia, what number is the Wild's first selection.
Speaker 3: In the twenty twenty six NHL drafts?
Speaker 2: One forty eight?
Speaker 3: Didn't Zac just say these three?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Didn't he say it? No?
Speaker 3: I thought I said it. Maybe I'm wrong, I thought, Zach Sunday, it's not eighty three, eighty nine, eighty nine? I thought, Hey, did you say eighty nine, I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought he said something like that.
Speaker 6: Then I meet Sauce because I was looking it up while he was talking. That's okay, Yeah, we So the second rounder that we lost was that the Michael McCarran one.
Speaker 3: Oh, Candy, Yes, I believe.
Speaker 6: So okay, So we lose McCarran in round two when he was in round one. So we picked eighty ninth, eighty ninth, and then we also gave up ninety four.
Speaker 3: Is that which one? Is that from man Bill garon Wheels and Deals?
Speaker 1: That was Columbus? Who was that for Colorado via Minnesota?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh that was the Was that the eurocheck one? According to Wikipedia? Maybe? So we have one pick this year?
Speaker 1: No, we got there's more round yeah and one thirty seven? So how many rounds are there and one just like the NFL?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Seven rounds? Well done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold out for hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah what hawks said. The one hundred and twenty sixth US Open was won by Wendell Clark nailed it. He led wire to wire. He's the first guy to do that since Martin Kimer did it in twenty fourteen, and the crowd was definitely against him. I don't know if you watched much of it Ben but man, he was he because he's not. He's the least like guy on tour pretty much.
Speaker 6: He had the big meltdown at what Okemond Yeah a year ago where he trashed a locker and had to get anger management and had to pay for the lockers.
Speaker 3: And was going to get dance to hit it.
Speaker 6: So almost first of all, you're in the final group with Scotty. Everybody loves Scotty. Everybody wants Scotty to win. So every time Wyndham Clark hit the ball, it was getting the water on you the holes that were nine miles from the water. It wouldn't been yelled getting the water or get in the bunker when he had a ball. A couple of times he would have a ball laying on the green and then it just wouldn't quite hang on and it would roll off, and the cheers were gigantic Oho, and.
Speaker 3: Even I got to give Scotty Shuffler a lot of credit.
Speaker 6: Scotty never just came out and said, hey, that's trash, like you should be more positive than that. He basically was like that, that's not my thing. I don't love when people are cheering for failure. Right, cheering for one person and being quiet for somebody is very different than loudly laughing and cheering.
Speaker 3: When Wyndham Clark screwed up, so Scotty basically was like, yeah, I can't control the crowd, but that's not my favorite thing in the world when they're doing that.
Speaker 2: But it sounds like when Rosie does something good.
Speaker 3: Very similar. The perfect example of it is when he sinks that Birdie put on sixteen which wins it, and you see the crowd behind him, no joke about four people cheers.
Speaker 6: Yeah that Jewelry or Scotty, that is not eruption. The whole state of New York shakes.
Speaker 3: And a couple people literally were just sick.
Speaker 6: Yeah they well, and again I'll give credit to Windham after the tournament. Wyndham Wyndham is his actual first name, Yes, Mark.
Speaker 3: Quote man.
Speaker 6: They definitely didn't want me to win, so it's not like he didn't know this. Yeah, Dury felt it, definitely felt it, and they mentioned it about what saw us. About halfway through the final round, somebody Tarico basically said that there were a handful of.
Speaker 3: People removed from the course because.
Speaker 6: The PGA they kept yelling, so specifically, we're harassing Clark to the point where they got kicked out of the tournament.
Speaker 3: So he was dealing with that day.
Speaker 4: Good for him then all day.
Speaker 5: If you know, because obviously golf is something that's in your head the whole time. Your performance, like it's it's hard enough just to go out there and be in a pressure cooker like that situation then and then everybody just hates on you.
Speaker 4: I'm actually like happy that he was.
Speaker 6: And there's only one person that knows this, and it's it's Wyndham. But man, the front nine, it looked from afar on my couch that it was getting to him that he was going to collapse because they hated him. They were cheering against him. Every time Scotty did anything right, they went nuts.
Speaker 3: Get in there, Scotty, Happy birthday, Scotti. They were one hundred percent on his side, zero percent. When he blocked that one out on sixteen into the fescue, when it looked like it was plugged and it looks gonna be a bad shot, everybody around him, you could tell, was like, this is it. You were right?
Speaker 1: They wanted to and they the crowd erupted. Yeah, and some of the social media videos. There was a very tall guy that was kicked out. He kept calling the guy calling Windham Wendel brilliant.
Speaker 2: Sorry every time he said the words puppy dies, So please don't please, don't say sorry please.
Speaker 3: I just like the term eighteen. He was. He was in that like primary cut of rough. He was probably like.
Speaker 6: What six seven feet from that rescue Oh no, puppy oh oh wow.
Speaker 3: He Al was like a human.
Speaker 4: He does well, you have to die.
Speaker 13: Die.
Speaker 6: Remember all I've said multiple times that when I I was eighteen in January of nineteen ninety nine and the Vikings lost Nancy Title game and I had tears, Yeah, for like, I didn't flat out and cry, but I had tears in my eyes, and I felt depressed all day and I'm like, this is the last time I'm going to get emotionally attached to a sporting event I have nothing to do with. And then then it was yesterday and I was my heart was racing for five hours and it was the most lockdown to a sporting event I've been in years.
Speaker 3: It was freaking awesome. It was awesome. God, what was the difference You had money on gambling, you had money.
Speaker 4: On it yeah, man, it was the.
Speaker 6: Best Vikings news in a second. This is the Power Trim Morning Joe on the Fan.
Speaker 3: From the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by NAP Auto part.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about being all jazzy in here.
Speaker 3: Well, the room's filling, I know, well in a good way.
Speaker 2: William and Brandon Brandon sawallach over there, just made their way in from Coronado.
Speaker 3: Ben, are you familiar with a Coronado Island?
Speaker 13: See?
Speaker 3: You know, I heard you say from earlier, and.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that they put a road course out there, and they did. Did they do it on the navel? They did at North North Island?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's where they had it. So so a little bit of context, a little bit of background.
Speaker 5: The reason why Corey brought that up just because when I played, when I played for the Chargers, after I signed my deal here, I had a house, a small little cottage on Coronado. So like where you guys were as you go into North Island, my place was one block away.
Speaker 4: From that, Yeah, right on right on third Street.
Speaker 6: This could have been like the State Fair where you sold parking spots. You could say Balcony View of the race made.
Speaker 4: A why will I love Coronado?
Speaker 3: It is it is the best.
Speaker 4: It is spectacular.
Speaker 9: It's a cool little island.
Speaker 17: The streets are rough, yeah, in the in the car going on here for a few miles an hour. But yeah, it was a cool course and a great experience. I think we need to go back there for sure.
Speaker 6: You know, if if anybody had any balls, they would have you race over that giant arching bridge to Coronado Islands.
Speaker 3: Have you go two hundred miles an hour over that bridge. Let's see how you really are.
Speaker 9: Well, a full surround catch fans for that.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine? I mean that would be obviously, that'd be impossible. It's still just conceptually that would look aweesome. Yeah, awesome. Anyway, Yeah, good to see you man. You've been obviously we've had you on a couple of times since you won. But yeah, since the last time you were in studio. Your life's different. It just keeps improving.
Speaker 9: Yeah, growing. I got one answer right on the initials game.
Speaker 3: So correct, Which is the same thing as winning a race? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I mean yeah to me for sure.
Speaker 3: The same kind of pride out of your parents probably Yeah. Similar.
Speaker 17: Yeah, No, it's going to be back though, get me back in Minnesota, so hopefully we can get on here some more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, and a big week for you. We'll talk about all that. But first and foremost, Ben, I don't know if you've had an opportunity, you didn't know the race happens, so you haven't seen it. No, I did a huge crash right in front of William. Happened on Saturday, and that's a pretty violent hit. Man. You feel like, okay this morning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 17: You know, you're kind of sore after some of those my shoulder, little sword, you know, yeah, part of it, but yeah, it just kind of happens right in front of you. And with the street course it's so narrow, you don't have anywhere to go, You're limited by the cars around you.
Speaker 6: So so how fast were you going during impacts?
Speaker 17: I'd probably say like one hundred and twenty whoa, so isn't abrough stop.
Speaker 6: So even if it's a quote man, good crash sounds oxymeronic. But even if it's a good one, it's just impossible to avoid soreness and bumps and bruises just based on the impact alone.
Speaker 3: Pretty much.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean with how I hit. So the suspension of the car is completely fine. It could have drove, but the chassis was kind of in a you shape, So the chassis took a lot of the hit.
Speaker 18: Yeah, but you're kind of bounced around like a pinball. Yeah you said that that one hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So what happens then when you because you have to get checked out medically, right, So yeah, can you take us a little bit behind the scenes of like when you crawl out of the car and the medics are they're like, what happens after that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Well they get you in the ambulance and then you got to drive all the way around. That track is a three three and a half mile track, so it's a long ambulance ride.
Speaker 9: You're usually in there with another driver, so it's a little awkward at times.
Speaker 17: But yeah, you go to the medical center every time you crash if you get out, but if you can drive it back to the pits after a crash, you don't have to get checked out or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what is that like, Brandon for you?
Speaker 6: Even if you again know like all right, that's not the worst crash in the world.
Speaker 3: I think he's okay.
Speaker 6: But as a as a father, Is it just super hard to watch your kid get into a car.
Speaker 3: Wreck and then jump into an ambulance.
Speaker 18: Absolutely impossible. You're not right, He's going faster than all of a sudd you know. I was sitting on top of the box and you see just the dust, and you hear the tires, and you look and and then you look at the monitor and you wait for the voice.
Speaker 10: Yeah, here that he's okay.
Speaker 18: And here heard the voice and like I said, you know, he said this one hurt yeah, more than your talladega.
Speaker 9: It took me a second to say that.
Speaker 17: I don't know if you were worried, but yeah, knocked the wind out of me for sure, kind of.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: So are there so there are there X rays and stuff.
Speaker 5: Let's start to go back to like you just say, oh, my shoulders a little sore. Because in the medical tent area when you got get checked out, are they doing like MRIs X rays? Are they just doing like a physical.
Speaker 17: No more of a physical check. Yeah, So if you do need an X ray, they'll send you somewhere else. Some medical centers do have the X rays. Yeah, but yeah, if you need anything seriously, go to hospital.
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: Can you explain to me what you remember of seeing happening in front of you and how you reacted.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Well, first of all, with the walls, it's really hard to see around the corner, just you know, like the concrete barriers are pretty tough to see around. So I was I think seventh or so and the forty one he hit the inside wall and shot to the outside with the ninety six, so just two cars were in it, and then they hit the fence and bounced back right in front of literally everybody. So I mean, you'd know where to go, and you're going one hundred and twenty catching them who are going maybe twenty.
Speaker 9: At the time.
Speaker 3: Anything happening to them?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean they moved the entire barrier back like five feet.
Speaker 2: They're okay, Yeah, they're goodding Yeah, yep, Yeah that was something else.
Speaker 6: So if I got into a car wreck going one hundred and twenty, it'd be the greatest story of my life. Like I that's but that's just your job now. Yeah, it's happened multiple times exactly way worse.
Speaker 2: I mean, you hit the wall in Talladega one time going a little faster than that.
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah, it's probably going one eighty or so. Slowed down to sixty and seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow wow.
Speaker 2: So overall though the weekend out there at Cornado, not only was it a success on the track in a lot of ways, but off the track, man, I heard that almost every trailer sold out a merch at some point this weekend. The fans were crazy for this race out there. Would you, from what you saw say it was an overwhelming success as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely.
Speaker 17: I mean a lot of the market out there. There's not a lot of race fans. I think the stat was seventy five ish of people that was their first race. Wow, So that's that's good for the sport. The bridge was backed up every day going there. We had to go all the way around and down the island. So it was a huge success for southern California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Sweet Yeah.
Speaker 2: And of course, because of the crash, you finished back in thirty six because the car wouldn't get going again, So that that's a that's a drag. But it's been a very successful season. I mean all the way back to when we saw you in Charlotte, even with the rain, you ran what fourth I believe in that race, and then the next week at Nashville Super speedway. You ran third, and then you go to Poconon and then you go to this track. And I'll tell you, man, say what you will about NASCAR racing and people just making fun because you just turn left. You couldn't have four more different tracks than you've had in the last four races. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Absolutely.
Speaker 17: I mean that's the one thing about NASCAR is the diversity of tracks. You know, you go to a half mile short track that's heavy breaking, and then you'll go to Bristol that's another half mile that's you know, thirty degrees of banking and really high speed, and then you got mile and a half mile tracks, road courses, super speedways. So they do a good job mixing it up and keeping it different.
Speaker 5: What happens So when you when you crash out, does your does your team just automatically pack up even though there's still race to be watched. I mean, do you guys just like pack up and leave or do you guys just stick around and like watch the end of the race just for research purposes?
Speaker 17: No, So we have a debrief every Tuesday, so all the teams that at JGR will get together and.
Speaker 9: Do a debrief. So that's when we kind of talk.
Speaker 17: About that, but you know they get a head start and go to the plane first, they pack up.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's a long day, right, I mean, there's a long long weekends, no doubt about it. So where do you guys go next?
Speaker 17: By the way, we got a Sonoma, Northern California, which is another road course, road course, one of my favorites.
Speaker 9: We got third there last year. Sweet Yeah, yeah, cool.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. How long did it die? And by the way, I I know you spend a lot of time in the simulator getting used to these tracks. Was there any way to do that for this track? You just went too? Yeah.
Speaker 17: So at first they kind of had a rough copy, like no visuals, the walls were completely blank, so it's kind of hard to learn.
Speaker 9: You didn't have a sense of where you're at.
Speaker 17: And then once they got you know, a better track map and started updating it, we really started to use it. And I'd say two hundred laps there on a three and a half mile course, so there.
Speaker 9: Was a lot of prep, one of the most and it sucks.
Speaker 17: You know, when you're running good, you're getting better throughout the race, and then you wreck and you're like, well, all that prep's gone, the next one.
Speaker 2: On to the next one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a pretty decent like hill or whatever you had to go down, like the cars were like almost jumping off.
Speaker 3: Oh where was it like driving off of that?
Speaker 17: Yeah, so you were Turn one was probably one of the trouble turns, i'd say of the course, and you're coming off of their sideways and your sideways all the way until you get all four tires off the ground.
Speaker 9: So that was new for me and kind of everybody.
Speaker 17: Yeah, well, going probably one hundred and twenty ish plus right there.
Speaker 2: Wow, So my goodness, man, it was really cool.
Speaker 17: It was a lot of fun as a driver, you know, getting airborne and then and then you have to break so you can't lock up the tires getting into one downhill.
Speaker 2: What are weekend? Man? And of course now you're here back in Minnesota because it's Special Olympics Week and you're a USA Games ambassador for the Special Olympics. Man, that's really really great. So glad you're involved in that. Tell me how you're going to be involved.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 17: So I'm gonna be in the Thrivant fan zone at eleven o'clock and then I'm doing color commentary for the Special Olympics flag football game.
Speaker 9: So I'm really stoked about that. See ye see their thing. It'll be cool.
Speaker 3: Good for you, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the coaching all ons Field tonight and all kinds of great things happening.
Speaker 17: So yeah, special thank you too, Unreal for bringing me out. I mean, it's really cool to be with them, and they've been a good.
Speaker 2: I saw the Unreal on the side of the car this weekend too, by the way. Oh and your helmet was awesome, by the way, that was pretty cool.
Speaker 9: Thank you, little tech gun game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty neat man. Yeah. And of course Starky is involved as a gold sponsor for the Special Olympics as well, and that's Brandon Swallach. Your your dad is here with you as well, and I know it's there's so much going on with Starky, and I have a lot of things I want to talk to you about with your new product coming out, but I got to believe this is a very special week for Starky as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it is a it's a fun week.
Speaker 18: We have over two hundred volunteers that are going to be participating, and we've been involved with Special Olympics since twenty twelve and taken care of over twenty five thousand athletes with variates.
Speaker 10: We've been in with the best.
Speaker 18: You know, we'll be seeing, you know, a couple hundred this week and today I'm going to play dad. Go down and be with William and you guys, got any insight tips for him for color commentary?
Speaker 2: Well PA's down the hallway, so well him down there too, And whatever he tells you do the opposite, I think is what we would say.
Speaker 10: This week's a lot of fun.
Speaker 18: It's just, you know, we we all work hard, play hard, but this brings joined happiness.
Speaker 2: Brandon, can I ask you real quickly because I know some and I'm I'm lucky to have some of the new technology coming from Starky, But I want to ask you a question. Just because I read a headline, I think I know the answer, but I want you to tell me from your perspective. You said in an interview the ear is the new risk. Tell me what you meant by that.
Speaker 18: Well, what we've done since twenty eighteen, we were the first to bring in integrated sensors and AI into hearing aids. I know when you know I've been in Starky for thirty two years down. I was never going to get into hearing aids, right, was going to do this, but you know, as summer intern job and thirty two years later, you know, keep advancing with the technology. I hired a new CTO out of the Bay Area and we've turned the hearing aid from a single purpose device to multipurpose device. So not only just for what it does, you know, for amplification and communication, but making it a health device too.
Speaker 10: So with the sensors, yes, you could track steps.
Speaker 18: We have fall detection because you know the population people that we work with prone to fall. Uh somebody follows it alert three people via text. But so you know, we're really you know, you use the year for the heart rate, temperature, all sorts of health devices. And you know, we're making like I said, the stigma around hearing hearing aids.
Speaker 10: I want to get rid of that. You know, hearing aids are cool. It's there, it's cool technology. What we're doing. It gives people an edge.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, that's remarkable.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I love that. By the way, I never thought about that, the fall technology, all of that stuff. Man, that makes sense. Why not have all of that in the year. If if you can basically put that kind of technology into anything this day, why not put why not put it in with the hearing aid? That makes perfect sense.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's uh, we just have to It's it's complex. We have to make complex simple because.
Speaker 18: We're dealing with very very small, tight spaces and there's like three hundred and ten components inside the products that we provide. So it takes a couple of years, but you know, we're leading in the industry or just to keep doing what we can through technology help help people hear better, live better.
Speaker 3: Can it track steps? Because my watch tracks steps, but.
Speaker 14: When I'm playing poker for like ten hours, sometimes it says that I took six hundred steps because I folded that much. I'm worried if I get the hearing aid that keeps track of my steps that if I headbang too much, it's going to look like I ran a marathon. No, that's pretty cool though, man, A true health monitor in your ear.
Speaker 18: We started like a path when we first did it, just like anything, people like, what are you doing?
Speaker 10: You know nobody's gonna use it for steps?
Speaker 13: I get it.
Speaker 3: Buy a watch, right, How accurate can it be things like that.
Speaker 18: Well, you have to start somewhere, and there is a there's a population and demographic wark and obviously you know we're dealing with the aging population and people that need more and more.
Speaker 10: Of what we're building and designing.
Speaker 18: And you know, it's a fun job because you just get to try the what if?
Speaker 3: What if we do this?
Speaker 10: You know, take the risks, take the chances, and create new things.
Speaker 2: Just say you started as an intern, By the way.
Speaker 10: I did you really?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 18: Yeah, in nineteen ninety four, I was going to go second year of college in Minnesota. Uh, transferred up and my thirty it was uh two days ago, it was on Saturday. It was my thirty second year at Starkey and thirty two skip years later, I should say, so, yeah, thirty two years.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's really sunning. And by the way, to get started, just go on starky dot com. That's s T a r k e y starky dot com. You can take an online hearing test right there and get started on your journey as well. Because so many, I mean people of all ages are wearing headphones all the time and you have no idea what damage you might have done to your hearing if you have a ringing years is tonight is tenantis, Yeah, tenetus. There's a lot of things that can be done for you, especially out there for the our veteran population, a lot of people struggling with hearing loss and such like that. Go on starky dot com and try that online hearing test. It's it's really Uh, it's helped me so much. I got to tell you, for what I do for a living, my hearing matters as much as anything, so I appreciate it. That's a lot of fun. It's been good, good, very helpful.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that aging demographic, but it is getting younger because of those headphones, right, I mean, everybody's hearing music louder and more consistently louder than ever before.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's a no pun intended here, but it's a quiet pandemic because one in six teenagers.
Speaker 10: Have a hearing loss already.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 18: Really, yes, exactly what you were just saying because of the noise concerts here, AirPods, headphones, you name it. So you know, we have our sound gear products. So we're working now, which is a growing business in uh, you know, hearing protection, protect that healthy hearing because you need it. You're you're right, you take it for granted. When people have hearing loss. It's like, I'm not going to die from it. You know, it's okay, I'll get by. But you're feeding the brain. You're that's your fitness for the brain, because out of the five census, what's the brain.
Speaker 10: You're hearing, so it keeps them active.
Speaker 18: And one of the things that you see with hearing loss is people start getting you know, disconnected, they get lonely early on set of Alzheimer's.
Speaker 10: You know, there's been a lot of reports, the Lancet Report and.
Speaker 18: Others the last couple of years come out and you know, healthy hearing can you know, having that can onset the early sets of demension Alzheimer's.
Speaker 2: Wow, I gotta believe too. With what you do, William, I bet a lot of our veteran NASCAR drivers have a ton of hearing loss because they used to wear nothing inside those race cars and it's very loud inside a race car.
Speaker 17: Yeah, absolutely, I mean you know now today all the drivers where sound you're hearing protection in the race car to communicate with the teams. But Starkey has a lot of good relations with all the old racers Richard Petty.
Speaker 3: A lot of.
Speaker 10: We took care of all.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's all those guys definitely hurting from it. And it's kind of funny. It's only their right ear. Sometimes it has more of a hearing loss than the left because of the exhaust on the right side of the car.
Speaker 4: Oh no, kidding, Wow.
Speaker 5: So is the technology such that when you're in the car, the modern the modern technology in the modern cars, like, is it noise canceling for a lot of the engine noise and you're just hearing the comms? Like how does how do you differentiate between the sound of the car itself?
Speaker 3: And then like you're pit crew talking to you in a spotter.
Speaker 17: Yes, I mean you can troll the volume on your radio so you can have it loud quiet.
Speaker 9: You know, if you don't want to hear them at all, you can just turn it off. But you want to hear the engine a little bit.
Speaker 17: You need to hear the RPMs of wind to shift, and you know, you can tell a lot by the motor and by the end of the straightaway if you had a good corner, a good exit, So you don't want to take that.
Speaker 18: Away from the ex Our algorithms are also picking up speech. I mean it's identifying the speech using AI detect the environmental and the background noise and then soften the.
Speaker 10: Rumbles per se, but picking up speech.
Speaker 2: Then I've got these sound gear phantoms from these guys, okay, And I can't tell you how it works. I can't even imagine, but I just know everything else around me is lower. But I can hear you talking like you're standing right beside men. They obviously know how it works. I have no idea, but I'm going to tell you that's exactly when we were at the race. Zacho and I were at the races. He could talk to me and he had to tell me to speak up because I was talking so quietly because I thought I was talking very loud. It's the craziest thing, man, It's really something.
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't talk to you guys because whenever we do for Twin City's Live, whenever we do live shows, my if B. I know, the IFB I think is probably the lowest technology from what you guys are talking about, but like it is hard to hear producer in my ear, and then I hear the crowd noise like behind me and around me. I'm like I got to crank up this damn. I'd be always as high as it can go. And then the producer says something to me and the blast my ear drum and I'm like, ah, this is a mess.
Speaker 10: Oh we could take care of you.
Speaker 3: Come on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, see, thank you big wow. Well then, and if you could teach me how to drive one hundred and eighty miles prod, it'd be greatest.
Speaker 9: Well, I'd love that you can do that a straight line? Just fine. You gotta turn.
Speaker 2: The turning is the hard party, I no doubt about it. Yeah, I know again William and brandonon Walach are here with us, and can the number eighteen Toyota for Joe Gibs. Racing is Starky racing. Thank you for stopping by, man hanging around, We're gonna hang out. This is where we got some Viking stuff to talk about, and so much more so stick And.
Speaker 6: There's breaking news that's not breaking news on ESPN. It's kind of a strange breaking news thing. We'll discuss what's kind of going on after this.
Speaker 3: It will be big break news. But it's weird to call this breaking news, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right now, because I saw the big banner pop up and said breaking news and and red and then this is what they so
Speaker 6: We'll explain it after this power tripple from Morning Joe on the Fan ban from the one a