Speaker 1: You could do more than listen on KATWD. You can watch Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: Just go to YouTube and search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 3: We're doing something kind of cool. We're doing an auction to raise money for Katiewb's Christmas Wish. And the auction item is a guitar signed by Nile from One Direction, which I.
Speaker 2: Think is very cool.
Speaker 3: It's the actual guitar he's playing on this song. I made that up, but wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 1: Make them believe it?
Speaker 3: Well, I can't fraudulently present an auction items Jenny something like that. It's actually used on this song. That's the guitar that you watch strings yesterday.
Speaker 4: This is the one.
Speaker 3: This is the one. You can lie and tell your friends that it's an autograph guitar from Nile from One Direction. And what is the what is our bid up to now?
Speaker 2: Miranda? Just bid four guitary?
Speaker 3: Okay, if you want to give this, what a great present that's going to be for like a One Direction or a Nile fan, and all the money goes to Christmas Wish. To bid call six, five, one, nine, eight nine kt WB. Are you gonna be answering calls during the Christmas wish. Okay, good. Bid closes at nine o'clock. If you're not able to listen, then you can always call and check what the bid is after you bid at sixty five to one nine eight nine kd WB for that Nile autograph guitar that he played on this song.
Speaker 2: Dance with you as far as you know. Believe in the magic of the holidays. Dave Willyams Christmas Wish.
Speaker 3: We are here with another Christmas wish live as it happens in the studio.
Speaker 2: Is Cody?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Cody?
Speaker 3: Hello, Cody is here to do a Christmas wish for your friend Joey. How do you know Joey.
Speaker 5: I grew up with Joey since middle school, okay, kind of been friends since a young age. And we're actually roommates in our college years. And where did you go to school with, Joey DC TC, dakotak typical, no kidding, okay, cool? Yeah, okay, a few classes out there. But and we're also roommates, you know, living in doing the college life.
Speaker 3: So so you've known each other for a very long time. Yeah, I would say about seventeen years. Seventeen years, okay, and Joey's going through something right now that is awful and we want to help Joey out. So we have done a Christmas wish. We've sent our friend Brandon from College Muscle Movers over to what part of town is he in?
Speaker 2: I lives in rose Mount next to the new Lifetime Actually are you and rose Mount right now? Rob? Brandon?
Speaker 3: You're in the right place. Okay, Brandon's there to deliver things. And we've got all the wish stuff loaded up into a truck and Brandon will be walking that in if you need some Don't move yourself. Don't move yourself. You're going to hurt your back and drop something valuable. Higher College muscle Movers and Brandon and a will to take care of it. And it's College Musclemovers dot com. Is that right, Brandon? That's College Musclemovers dot com. Brandon, thanks for all your help and please hold to stand by. We're gonna call right now Joey and see we can get Joey on the phone and and then let him know about this Christmas wish. Did you have some sort of a ploy Cody to make sure he answered the phone.
Speaker 5: We just told him that there was going to be a surprise he's got a good group of friends that are, you know, trying to be a support forum.
Speaker 2: So sure we give a name.
Speaker 1: And reason for calling.
Speaker 2: I'll see if this person is available.
Speaker 3: Watch this you record now. Yes, it's Dave Ryan over at KATIEWB with good news. It's that call screening feature, right screening feature.
Speaker 4: Thanks Dave Ryan.
Speaker 2: Please stay on the line, Thanks Dave Bryan. Hello, Hello, it's Dave Ryan.
Speaker 3: How are you hey, Joey it is. It is Dave Ryan from Katie w B. And I'm calling with a friend of yours, Cody, who is here in the studio with me.
Speaker 2: Say hi Cody, Hello, Joe. All right, I know what's what's on.
Speaker 3: Every year we do something called Katie WB's Christmas Wish, and we always love to call people and give them some good news in a time that where they've really been struggling and very challenged. So, your friend Cody wrote us about your situation and we would like to try to help your Christmas be a little bit brighter. Do you have a minute so Cody can read the letter that he wrote to us. Yeah, okay, here we go, Cody, whenever you're ready.
Speaker 5: Dear Dave Ryan, Joe, we'd like to nominate our dear friend, Joey Nordstrom for your Christmas wish. Joey has been one of our closest friends for many years, from high school to being roommates to becoming like family.
Speaker 2: Additionally, seventeen years.
Speaker 5: Ago I lost my father and Joey was a close friend and stood by me in those tough days following. Now he's facing something no one should ever have to endure, the heartbreaking loss of his wife, Maria. Shortly after welcoming their fourth child into the world. On October sixth, twenty twenty five, Maria went in for a planned c section to.
Speaker 2: Deliver their baby girl.
Speaker 5: What would have been joyful day turned tragic when she suffered a wear amniotic fluid embolism, leading to a massive bleeding clots and.
Speaker 2: A cardiac caress.
Speaker 5: She fought bravely for twenty two days surrounded by her loving family, but sadly passed away, leaving behind her husband and their four beautiful children, Ray, Lizzie, Chris, and newborn Isabella.
Speaker 2: Maria was the heart of their.
Speaker 5: Home, a devoted wife, loving mom, preschool teacher, and a dear friend to so many. She was the kind of person who eradicated kindness, patience, and warmth. Losing her has left an ache that words can't truly capture. Since her passing, Joey has shown incredible strength and grace. Overnight he became a single dad to four young children, doing everything he can keep their lives steady and filled with love while quietly carrying his own grief. He's a humble, private person who never asks for help, and even when he's overwhelmed, but when quiet strength, he's doing what every loving parent does, putting his children first.
Speaker 3: One day at a time, I hear somebody in the background, Joey, who if you got in the background, Oh, that's my son, Chris.
Speaker 2: And Chris is.
Speaker 6: Four.
Speaker 3: Chris is four and he wants dad's attention. You know, I don't want to dwell on it, but we've all known somebody who has gone in for a planed sea section. My wife has gone in for two planed sea sections, and it is it's a day where it's like, you know, there's some you know, some nerves and some anxiety or whatever, but you expect a wonderful outcome and a two or three day recovery before she's able to come home. And that just had to been just a horrible shock. And then she she fought for twenty two days. So she's only been gone for a few weeks.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, about in a month.
Speaker 3: We can't even imagine. I mean, that's just again, it's one of those things where joy turns to just something awful so quickly. And here you are with four kids all of a sudden, and you know, it sounds like you've got a lot of support, a lot of friends, family around things like that. Now we don't know you, but when we heard about your story, we said, hey, we want to help out with Joey and see if we can do a Christmas wish. So we've got some things to make your holiday. I don't know, brighter is the word, better is the word, but at least to let you know that you're loved and supported and people are rooting for you. Little Isabella is two months old now, so we've got some things for little Isabella. We got pajamas, and we got some girl dresses and things like that, and they got her some toy sets to make noise and you know, things the kids do and we'll do, including a light up rattle, which sounds awesome. Little Chris Chris. That's the kid that's there right now. He is four. We got him just some comfy clothes and some cool stuff. We got him a light up scooter. We got him a kinetic sandbox set. Just to put some things under your tree for Christmas, because you've got other things on your mind. We got him hot wheels cars. We got him magnetiles, and we got a Mystery Squish mellow, which is kind of cool. Lizzie is how old is Lizzie?
Speaker 2: He's six.
Speaker 3: For Lizzie, we've got a purse, we got a Smacker's chapstick set, some headbands and bracelets.
Speaker 2: Does she like art?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got her a bunch of art supplies and we got her a pink cow Squish.
Speaker 2: Mellow, which we really loved.
Speaker 3: Raylan is yours. He's your big man. He's all of eight years old, right, Yeah. The kids probably get this age. Do they really comprehend everything that's going on? Or do they not quite comprehend? The oldest knows, the younger one doesn't really just wonders where mom is. Yeah, I can't even imagine. For Raylan, we've got in a Nintendo Switch with a Mario Kart two. Really cool. We got them a NERF gun set. We got them some snow pants, we got them a Mystery Squish mellow. Just some things again to put under the tree and to make Christmas a little bit easier. And then for you Dad, we know that, I mean, what can you do to make things easier?
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: We try our best, but we've got one hundred and one dollars Holiday Station gas card from Holiday Station Stores and they've been amazing you guys. They've been giving us free gas every Christmas Wish this season, and I just want to mention for every fuel purchase now through December seventeenth, they're donating a portion of sales to Christmas Wish, So make sure you fuel up at holiday. This is one. This is what I'm most excited about. Are you ready, Joey? Yeah, It's a Delta children Jeep Deluxe wrangular wagon they're gonna ship over to you.
Speaker 2: Do you know? Do you know what that is, Joey? I don't. I'm going to tell you right now.
Speaker 3: You ever go to the State Fair and you see some family lugging around a wagon with seats in it and a little canopy over the top, and it's giant you ever seen one of those. That's what it is. Yeah, that's what we got for you. We picked it out. It was really cool. We got the more expensive one because we don't want the wheels falling off on you, So we got that and we're super proud of that. A two hundred dollars Target gift card to buy anything from toothpaste to tide, to toilet paper, whatever you need. Broadway Pizza gift card thanks to Sarah and everybody over at Broadway Pizza. I love the randomness of this one. It's an oil change from Valveeling. Instant oil change. Thanks to Amy and everybody at Valveeling for donating. And then for the family because you are now the parent. Yeah, and we want your family to continue to have great experiences despite all the heartache and the grieving. The Minnesota Zoo heard about this wish and they said, hey, we can get you guys an annual pass to the Minnesota Zoo, so when the time is right for you and the kids, you can go out to the zoo. Thanks to the Minnesota Zoo for donating. A zoo membership is actually a perfect holiday gift. I'll give them a little plug. Go to minzoo dot Org. To wrap up the magic of the zoo today. I'm picturing you now with your big jeep w rengular wagon pulling the kids around the zoo.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody actually is in the wagon.
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, that's everywhere.
Speaker 3: I hope you don't mind we bring some humor to the Christmas Bridge because we don't want to get Olmer Rose.
Speaker 2: Okay, good uh.
Speaker 3: And second, our friends at Treasure Island want to give you and the family a staycation that includes a two night hotel stay again when you're ready for it, bowling for four lagoon passes to the water park, two hundred dollars in dinner, and and thanks to Treasure Island for helping us out with that and and all that's going to be delivered by a guy named Brandon who's outside your door right now. Joey from College Muscle Members all right, all right, how are you hanging in there?
Speaker 2: My friend? Ah, hanging in the ass. I can keep me grounded.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm sure it's important to you, know, to take Have you had time to to take for yourself? I mean, you're so busy making lunches and driving to this and that. Have you had time to take for yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit here and there.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I hope that we've made you feel loved, appreciated, scene recognized, and supported, because that's what we want to do with Christmas wish.
Speaker 2: And we wish you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to say happy holidays, but have the best possible holiday and keep on being strong for your kids, because man, I'm sure they just love you to pieces and look at you, look up to you.
Speaker 2: And rely on you all the time. Yeah, they do, all right, Joey, I'll let you say goodbye to Cody. All right, thanks Cody. I have no problem, Joe And that is your Christmas wish. You take care, okay, Yeah, thank you so much. You're so welcome. You can't even imagine you guys, you.
Speaker 3: Know, going because there's so many people who listen to the show that have had a C section. Susan's had two of them, and they're a serious surgery, they really are. They don't just make a little cut and there's the baby, they're moving things around. It's a serious surgery. And this one I'm so glad Isabella is still here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's sad, it's mascar alert. I feel like did we say MASCA alert at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Because I was going to Christmas Wish. Thank you, Cody, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's one of one point three kd WB Christmas Wish on KDWB. That was a I was a MASCAR alert. They again shout out to Treasure Island. They're just so kind and they just do so much for us in the Prairie Island Indian community. They've been doing Christmas Wish with us for I don't even know, fifteen twenty years something like that. And you make Christmas Wishes like this possible when you make a donation. Every bit helps us grant wishes for the holiday season. And right now we are auctioning off this is kind of very cool and out of the blue. A Nile Horn autograph guitar Baes. I can't tell you where we got this one, but we broke into Nile's house when he was not home. Now we got this guitar. We're gonna sid that We're gonna give this to somebody who does the highest bid for Christmas Wish. All the money goes to Christmas Wish.
Speaker 8: Michelle had bidd three hundred bucks. Then Miranda called was like, I'll go four hundred, so Michelle was like, oh no. Michelle called back and now we're.
Speaker 2: Up to five hundred. Wow, this is so cool.
Speaker 3: Whether you want to keep it for yourself or maybe you want to give it to somebody for what are They don't sell this at the Mall of America, so they sell a lot of cool things there, but they don't have a Nile Horn autograph guitar called to bid. The bidding is open for another hour and forty minutes at six five one nine eight nine KT on YouTube and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: It's one o one point three.
Speaker 2: Kati w B. Listen to this song.
Speaker 1: If the swat let's do this with you.
Speaker 3: The guitar that's being used to record this song, he is sitting next to me right now. It's autographed by Nile Horren and you can bid on this guitars.
Speaker 2: And own it yourself. Now.
Speaker 3: I made most of that story up. I have a Nile Horror autograph guitar, but I wanted to get your attention, and we're auctioning this off. It is a it's a real guitar with a real autograph, and it comes with a beautiful case too, and it's signed by Nile and you can own it. The bids go to Christmas Wish. We're up to now.
Speaker 2: Hillary has bid seven hundred smack a room, right, I love that.
Speaker 3: If you get an hour and thirty minutes to bid, we'll close the bidding at nine o'clock and just remember it goes the money goes to Christmas Wish.
Speaker 2: So even if you didn't get.
Speaker 3: Guitar at guitar in exchange for it, you'd be doing something so wonderful. But you're getting something really cool. So bid generously and we'll let that bid go. If you want to go a bid, then call us at six y five to one nine eight nine KDB. I just got an offer from a company that said, hey, we want to donate two hundred dollars for each remaining Christmas wish and I said yes, please, yes, please. And it turns out it's a guy who put my ceiling fan in in my house and Chan has him and he works for I guess it's I guess it's a guy. I don't true, I truly don't remember for sure. Plugs Electric dot com, p l u g z electric dot com, plugs electric dot com. How generous is that? That is two hundred dollars for each remaining wish, we got about ten more to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot t carry the one two.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars and that will help out hugely.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: So if you need something done in your home, remember these people that do these generous, amazing things. Remember Holiday Station Stores and Treasure Island and Choice Bank and now remember Plugs, Electric p l U g Z Electric dot com.
Speaker 7: And also just thank you to you because we've had so many people donate their own money who don't own company or anything like that, and we're really appreciative of any kind of amount you can donate to this. Like this tech said, you know, I'm going through some tough times too, but hearing this Christmas wish just reminds me that, you know, life isn't as bad as some other people.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: I was talking to somebody last night and I won't get into the sad details right now about their Christmas wish, and I said, man, it really puts things into perspective because people are like, my lights won't light up on my Christmas tree, or I can't get into great clips because they're so busy, and then you put things It puts things into perspective. Wow, it's hard to find a parking spot at the Mall of America, man, And then you really realize these are minuscule, non existent problems. So I think it's one of the things about Christmas wish that are we're always reminded of bidding continues for the Nile guitar.
Speaker 2: What are we doing right now, Jenny?
Speaker 1: We are going to do a little Dave's Dirt.
Speaker 2: Dave's Dirt. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: It's a Dave Ryan Show, one on one point three kd WB. Miley Cyrus is in the dirt. She has a paper phobia? What a paper phobia? Is this a thing? Apparently? Is here? Is Miley Christmas?
Speaker 9: I'm known as a little bit of a grinch because I have a qualm with Christmas?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: I hate paper?
Speaker 9: Like looking at that makes me want to vomit? Don't even do it?
Speaker 2: Should I move it away? Moving it?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 9: And then the real problem for me with paper is when when people.
Speaker 1: Have dry hand, dry hands.
Speaker 9: And they touch paper, and then it's Christmas and it's cold and everyone's hands are dry and they're all touching paper.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Is she really or she just trying to be quirky.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm likely.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, probably Listen.
Speaker 7: I know I'm not in this age range of loving guns and roses, but I actually do.
Speaker 1: And they have a new song that I want to hear. It's called Nothing.
Speaker 2: It's no Sweet Child of Mind.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not.
Speaker 7: It's also giving kind of like a Beatles vibe versus what I'm using a little bit of paralysis.
Speaker 4: Speaking of music, there's this guy on Instagram and TikTok that has been adding saxophone solos to songs and he says they don't need them, but I think they do need them.
Speaker 2: Wow, I could that awesome?
Speaker 1: Why is the saxophone the sexiest instrument? That's the real question? Just today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, please do I like this story.
Speaker 3: Columbia sports Where pledges to give the entire company to anybody who can prove the Earth is flat. So get your dopey brother in law to try to prove his theory that the Earth is flat and he can actually we own something.
Speaker 11: I am Tim Boyle, I'm the CEO here at Columbia Sportsquare, and this message is for flat earthers.
Speaker 2: You guys claim there's an end.
Speaker 11: To the Earth we'll just go snap a picture, send it to us, and you get the assets of the company, all of it. No paperwork, no lawyers, no catches, some paperwork.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're giving you all this, this and all of that.
Speaker 2: Hey, flat earthers, do me a favor. If you're going to the edge of the earth where Columbia you'll need it. You will need it. I think that's very funny.
Speaker 3: By the way, dirt is brought you by six point two injured Heimer and Lammer's injury Law. Hang out for a little while longer, because when we're done with no phone screen or Friday, we got to talk to somebody who's got a little bit of an issue. They want to do something spiteful to a friend of theirs that kind of screwed them over. I want to hear what you think. But then Vikings tickets Vikings versus Washington coming up this Sunday at US Bank Stadium, and we got tickets for you coming up within We're playing fast and loose with the clock this morning, you guys pretty much.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's kind of.
Speaker 1: What happens when Christmas Bush happens. Because we can't rush.
Speaker 2: We're not going to rush Christmas wish exactly.
Speaker 3: So let's get into no Phone Screener Friday on KDWB, always kind.
Speaker 2: Of a fun thing to do.
Speaker 3: The way it works is we open up the phones at six five one nine eight nine KDWB. We do it every Friday around this time for ten or fifteen minutes, and we don't screen the phone calls. That's why we call it no phone screen or Friday. You call in, you ring, ring, ring until we pick you up. It's a ring for maybe a minute or two or five keep ringing. We will get to you. And then when you're on the radio, we don't know what you're calling for. Well, we do have a couple of rules. Number one, have a plan if you can, so you don't go oh uh huh, hello, uh huh.
Speaker 2: You got to be at least sixteen.
Speaker 3: No plugging your business or your Instagram or your event that's going on this weekend. No shout outs. We love shout outs, but we do those other times. So like if I want to give a shout out to what Larry Bird because it's his birthday sixty nine years old, now we would do that another time. Yes, sixty five one nine eight nine kd W bpens.
Speaker 2: If you break the rules. Oh, thank you. Another point this is important.
Speaker 3: If you're break any of the rules, you will instantly hear this sound and you'll be disconnected. Kay already, Yeah, no idea what we're gonna get. Let's go to the phone. K d WB, you're up first on no phone screen or Friday. What's your name, Carrie?
Speaker 2: Carrie? What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 12: I was listening to that Christmas qush this morning, and I'm just.
Speaker 13: Wondering if is there a way with these families that we're hearing a story that that.
Speaker 6: We feel touched by, Is there a way to.
Speaker 12: Figure out how to donate specifically to them?
Speaker 4: Or?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: And we get that question a lot, and I totally appreciate. I totally understand that we really don't have a way to coordinate all that. Yeah, the staff is basically like me and Jenny and Bailey and Barb and some people who help shop, so we really can't. My thing is just donate to the broad Fund on KTIWB dot com slash wish. Thank you appreciate that. KATIEWB. You're up next. What's your name?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 14: I was wondering, how was your appointment yesterday?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're oh appointment.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I swallowed the pill. Everything went great. I took the vest back in the little box back Tuesday at four, and they said you'll hear from us either tomorrow or sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: So that's the way it is.
Speaker 3: So thanks for asking. Haven't heard anything yet, but you know, I feel good. I feel good.
Speaker 2: You feel good? You look good?
Speaker 1: Is your color?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 3: If you want to see what we look like Dave Ryan TV on YouTube, you could watch us live every morning. You're up next on no phone screen or Friday. What's your name, Sarah? Sarah?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 15: Hi?
Speaker 13: I found to say me and my daughter won the jingle bo tickets Chicago.
Speaker 1: Whoa very nice. Congrats.
Speaker 16: It's a first concert experience.
Speaker 2: Oh so when are you taking off to Chicago Sunday?
Speaker 1: Sunday?
Speaker 4: Right on.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just around the corner.
Speaker 14: That's awesome thing.
Speaker 12: So we're excited.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, it's going to be just as cold there as it is here. You can only imagine.
Speaker 3: That's all right, it's jingle ball. Yeah, we'll have fun. Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 13: Thank you you bet no.
Speaker 2: Phone screen or Friday you're up next. What's your name, Karen? Karen, what's up?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 13: I want to know if I'm being ghosted.
Speaker 1: Oh, tell us more.
Speaker 13: No, I won the stone yesterday in the auction, but I haven't heard on how I get the stone.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm coordinating it right now, Taren, and I'm making a list. Vaughn's going to be the guy who's going to reach out to you to come and get it. Yeah, but I have your email written down and I'm just waiting to hear from everyone so I can give vant a full list of people.
Speaker 16: Awesome, no worries.
Speaker 13: I panicked yesterday because I didn't I had to go into work and I didn't know how I'm supposed to get you guys get information, and then I thought I missed it.
Speaker 1: No, we'll get you, We'll get you.
Speaker 10: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Karen.
Speaker 3: And by the way, that was we did a Dave Ryan garage sale yesterday and we auctioned off random items from our home and one was a weird stone. And I'm not going to tell the story right now, en Terran. Congratulations, Thank you. That goes to Christmas wish Katie WB No phone screen or Friday, get on the radio, talk about whatever you want to.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 16: Hi, My name's Izzy.
Speaker 2: Hi. Easy.
Speaker 16: What's up so about that Miley Cyrus not being able to touch paper things? Yeah, it is very real. I have a very similar situation.
Speaker 2: Tell me about it.
Speaker 16: Yea, So gift wrap paper is totally fine, but like paper cowls, anything that feels dry on my hands, I cannot touch it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Is it just because it's dry?
Speaker 2: Is that why?
Speaker 16: Yes? I hate it. It makes my teeth hurt. I can't stand it.
Speaker 1: Oh, teeth hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's got such a sensory thing.
Speaker 3: Is it like like paper like in a book or what kind of bit like paper towels?
Speaker 16: Right, but like yeah, paper towels, anything that's dry that doesn't have like a glossy.
Speaker 2: Finish, Are you uh.
Speaker 16: Pretty much dry my hands on like a cloth? Because I cannot know.
Speaker 2: Are you like that with anything else?
Speaker 8: Because I don't like texture in the sense of like like boba, like am I drink or something that might have like cookie pieces in it?
Speaker 2: Or is it just a paper for you?
Speaker 16: It's really just a paper.
Speaker 1: Interesting, it's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a sensory thing.
Speaker 1: You sound kind of young. Are you in school right now?
Speaker 16: No, I'm nineteen on my way to work.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you've probably had this though, like most of your life when you were in school, did you not have books that you had to use and like turn pages in and write and stuff.
Speaker 16: I did, and it was awful. I often got yelled at because I would listen rather than actually do it. I just I cannot stand it.
Speaker 1: Interesting, very interesting.
Speaker 4: You can only use one kind of clean ax, and it's the kind with like the vapel rough.
Speaker 1: It's very moist.
Speaker 2: Thank you is he?
Speaker 16: Yes, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Gak, thank you? No phone screen or Friday. You're up next. What's your name?
Speaker 2: John? What are we going to talk about?
Speaker 15: I just wanted to follow up from last week's guy that was complaining about waking up in the middle of the night with his mother upper for his wife. Yeah, and just a big reminder from today's Christmas which wish you know people would chill to have their wife back.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's that's yeah.
Speaker 3: If you missed it last week, John, So a guy called in and said, my wife and I are arguing or disagreeing because she's on maternity leave.
Speaker 2: I am not on leave.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to get up for the three am feedings because I got to get up at six and go to work. And so we had a big discussion, and surprisingly a lot of people agreed with him, but there was some division on that one.
Speaker 2: But you're right.
Speaker 3: I think the thing about Christmas wish is it puts things in perspective. Yeah, and our problems don't seem so bad, like a flash tire is an awful thing, or waking up at three am. Waking up, but it puts things in perspective. Thank you very much. No phone screen for Friday? What is your name?
Speaker 10: I'm David Fringes, Uncle Daddy giving you.
Speaker 2: A call, Uncle Daddy? All right, Uncle Daddy, what's up?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I just want to say happy Holidays. And I got that red nick.
Speaker 15: Word of the day for you.
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Is it appropriate?
Speaker 12: Daddy?
Speaker 1: Be careful?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh boy?
Speaker 2: All right? It's called widget? Did you widget? Digit? Widget? Did you what that means?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 10: Hey, mother, brother, you happen to eat all of them Christmas cookies?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, Uncle Daddy has has it though? Has it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: I think it's an insult to rednecks?
Speaker 4: Find out?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Uncle Daddy, Happy holiday. Okay, boys, top of the right. Now what they call.
Speaker 3: We had uncle Daddy Colin before? Yeah, like a week or two ago. Yeah, ye, all right, no phone, So I love about it. You never know no phone screen or Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Bottomn Bottom? What's up?
Speaker 16: I don't know if anybody said this yet, but I just want to say I'm so glad I'm not the only one that's obsessed with people like adding instruments to music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like the saxophone guy.
Speaker 16: On TikTok, Like, there's these other guys that add electric guitar and violin so good.
Speaker 2: So you guys should.
Speaker 14: Definitely look that up because those ones sound really good.
Speaker 3: Write that down, Jenny, because yeah we should. Like what songs have they done it with.
Speaker 16: I've heard them do a lot of like Kate McCrae songs, and those ones just sound like they.
Speaker 14: Were meant to be like together.
Speaker 4: Cool. That's now that you're saying it like on air, it's gonna be in everyone's algorithms and it's going to pop up automatically.
Speaker 16: I hope.
Speaker 1: So yes, our phones are listening to us.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Adam, Thank you Katie, It will you be no phone screen or Friday? What's your name?
Speaker 14: Bie? My name is Anna.
Speaker 2: What's up Anna?
Speaker 17: Good morning?
Speaker 14: Well, I just wanted to talk about something funny, you know, like back in the day where we were inquiring stuff and we got to try those like interesting little tongue twister things to like prepare your voice. Yes, so I have like a whole bunch of them, and they're like stuck in my brain. Rent free, Do you want to hear something I do?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 14: So one of them is like using the two words weather and weather. So there's whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be hot. Will be together whatever the weather, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know that one along with you. That's a great.
Speaker 2: Give me one more.
Speaker 16: There's another.
Speaker 14: Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.
Speaker 1: Wow, that one's hard. I don't know that one. Great.
Speaker 3: Great growers grow great Greek grapes.
Speaker 14: Yes, wow, yellow leather, purple weather. You're supposed to say like yellow leather, purple weather, yellow heather, purple leather, yellow weather.
Speaker 1: Oh see, we say red leather, yellow leather, lavender leather.
Speaker 2: Who who.
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: You never know what you're gonna hear on no phone stunner Friday.
Speaker 14: Thank you Autumn, Thank you guys, have a great day.
Speaker 3: You two buy you no phone screen for Friday. We're not screening the phone calls. We just answer them live, so let them ring if you're calling in because we don't screen in advance.
Speaker 2: What's your name, Bree? What's up?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm just calling to let everyone know be nice to the cashiers nowadays because they don't make policies, they don't make prices. They just work there, so there's no reason why they need to be rude.
Speaker 3: Yes, have you seen the AI generated cats working fast food at McDonald's and the people are like, have you seen that?
Speaker 2: It's what it reminds me of. It's like that.
Speaker 3: I saw one last night where a guy's like, I told you I do not want pickles on my chicken sandwich. The cat's like wearing a little headset and a little hat, and he said.
Speaker 2: The registeres like wow, and the guy's like, don't you talk to me?
Speaker 3: I said, no pickles on my sandwich. And the cat picks him up and throws him through the window. And I'm like, I think.
Speaker 2: I think that's a I think he's still in shore. Thanks for the reminder.
Speaker 6: And if people just get so mad about prices or meat carding them for cigarette.
Speaker 2: I'll get over.
Speaker 1: Show me your ID.
Speaker 4: Yeah, say that verbatim.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Katie'll give me no phone screener Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 12: Good morning, miss Page high Page. So I just wanted to say if you, especially if you have a child or children in daycare, but also maybe like the elementary school where kids has one, maybe two teachers, and your center or your school isn't doing something for the holidays, like a pool of money that you can donate to make sure you get your teachers or your kids teachers something for the holidays as a gift or that thank you, because they spend probably more time with your kids than you do and they deserve to be recognized for that.
Speaker 1: What kind of gifts do you recommend.
Speaker 12: Like gift cards to go get coffee or sporting I gave some of her teachers, my daughter's teachers, like some nice cozy, buzzy socks because she's in a little or kids room, or they can't wear shoes, so get them some cozy socks.
Speaker 1: I love that. Are you a teacher yourself or no, I am not. I was giving the vibe that you were a teacher. So that's very sweet your call as a parent, as a parent to say, please give gifts teacher or something. They deserve it.
Speaker 7: They deal with your little crumb grubbing kids all day.
Speaker 2: I don't Cariboo.
Speaker 8: Yes, doesn't Cariboo give away I know Duncan donuts, though, sometimes like gift baskets for teachers, because you know, teachers like they should.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Cariboo does that.
Speaker 3: Let me, Okay, thank you more than just a shiny apple, no phone screen or Friday, A couple of more calls.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Daves.
Speaker 10: This is Gilbert god free colonist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I told you you never know what you're gonna get. You've been dead, You've been dead for a while, but I'm glad you took time to call in.
Speaker 10: I inquired many a time about getting on your shoul for an.
Speaker 6: Interview, and you kept being nine Michaell.
Speaker 2: Roughly, if you if you were on what what would you what would you have talked about about?
Speaker 14: My illustrious career as a yago from the genie from Aladdin?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, his illustrious career as Iago in Aladdin.
Speaker 2: Don't forget you were also the Aflac duck. Okay, that's enough.
Speaker 1: Hot, don't want to turn no, goodbye, No.
Speaker 3: Phone screener Friday. There must be something in the water. I'm not sure what's going on.
Speaker 2: The web, the sun? What's your name?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 14: My name is kiss.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 14: I just want to say, today is a regular Friday.
Speaker 10: It is not Black Friday.
Speaker 5: No, you cannot come into these stores and get the deals you got last Friday.
Speaker 14: We're not gonna honor it. We're not gonna honor last year's deal. It's a regular old Friday.
Speaker 2: It's a regular old Friday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What if I have a coupon that expired in twenty seventeen? Can I use that?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: What's not use it?
Speaker 14: What to day home frame it?
Speaker 10: I don't know what you do with.
Speaker 4: Actually a great idea. I have an extra frame. Yeah, wondering what to do with that?
Speaker 3: Then that's not a good reminder. Don't come in looking for the deals that were here last Friday. Thank you very much. I have a great day. One more call on? No wait, let's do want more here? One more call on? No phone screen or Friday Europe last what's your names?
Speaker 2: What's up to now?
Speaker 10: So I was just gonna tell people that I had a daughter at thirty one.
Speaker 17: Weeks about two almost two years.
Speaker 10: Ago, and she has an appointment on Monday to check her weight, and she has a feeding tube, and we get to decide on Monday if she gets to be too bad.
Speaker 17: Or if she can just eat normally. Oh cool, So I'm pretty excited. I'm pretty hopeful that they're going to keep telling us that we can feed her normally and that we're going to get to feeding two outs.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would be so exciting. And she's now two years old.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she'll be two in January.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Burger's and fries is what's coming next to not how that works?
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 3: I have a very good friend that her and her husband had a baby with the same sort of issue, and he is now Carson's age. He is a pain in the ass twenty four year old. He's very healthy, he's obnoxious, he's funny, he's got a girlfriend, he does all the things. So everything turned out wonderful day. That is it for no phone screen or Friday on KATIEWB. Do we have an opening another bid or the phones were all clogged on.
Speaker 8: Now the phones were clocked for no phone screen it right now, the bid for the autograph now horn guitar is.
Speaker 2: Still at seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Nice, Okay, you had one hour and five or six minutes to call in bid on that Nile Horrn guitar. Autograph guitar. It is super cool, makes a great Christmas present. Can you imagine? You can't get these just anywhere? So if you want to get this, then call to bid at six five to one, nine eight nine KDBO.
Speaker 1: We have somebody on the phone that we well yeah, no, she emailed then.
Speaker 7: So I was like, let's get you on the phone here to talk to you because apparently she's got a little issue. Well maybe not she has an issue, but her friend's doing something. So Phoebe's on the phone. We're gonna talk to her about what's going on.
Speaker 3: Random phone calls this morning, so let's find out what Phoebe has to talk about. Good morning, Phoebe. Hey, what is your issue that we need to put on the radio.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 14: I mean, I just need you guys to talk my friends out of doing something.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is she doing?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: So, basically she wants to like act a fool with our friend's wedding, and.
Speaker 10: I just need you to like get this out.
Speaker 1: What do you mean like she's gonna get hammered or.
Speaker 6: Wear white?
Speaker 7: Oh big, that's like the only rule you have to follow going to a wedding. Get as drunk as as you want, but don't wear white.
Speaker 2: Why does she want to wear white to your friend's wedding? She's being abnorming obnoxious.
Speaker 10: She just literally wants to be obnoxious.
Speaker 2: Okay, why though, and why haven't you been able to talk her out of it?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Because everybody knows that you're not supposed to wear white too, that's even I'm a dude, and you're not supposed to wear white or red to a wedding.
Speaker 2: I heard of red, I never heard. Well, I don't understand why white?
Speaker 3: Well because the brown? Yeah, but I mean a typical go down vont Avenue on this funny.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 3: No, we are not Aue von Avenue. You know what, I don't turn right on. No, we don't have time for vont Avenue today. So what do you have any idea? Do you want you want us to talk her out of it?
Speaker 16: We have tried.
Speaker 6: It is falling on deaf ears. She's going full of lexus from Ship's Creek.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. It's a real show. It's a real show. Okay, So we are going to do we have her number? Give me a second.
Speaker 7: She emailed it, Yeah, she emailed it over. So I didn't know if we did want to actually call her not. But I can try calling her if you want.
Speaker 3: Why you try calling her and then I will give you a second. And while you're trying to call her, let me turn your microphone off, Jenny. I will tell you a couple of update updates. Number one, I got wordland three each day.
Speaker 1: Congrats.
Speaker 3: Number two, there's a certain police department that heard us talking about how I got wordlin three today and they brought it up in their role call meeting this morning.
Speaker 2: I don't want to shout him out or anything.
Speaker 3: Wow, but a local police department said, yeah, I heard Dave Ryan Taye plays wordle every day. Yeah, I got it in three. I got connections with no clues and I got strands with only one clue.
Speaker 8: Don't wait a minute, wait a minute. So the police, the police, they said all right, here's our morning meeting. We got to do this this there's an accident. Oh, and make sure you do word because they've got it. That's that was the meeting this morning.
Speaker 2: Pretty much. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, And they all trade their words because you know what, you guys are not intellectuals.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 2: I do wordle with the other smartness. You get what?
Speaker 1: Oh she didn't answer at first, but I tried her again. She's here.
Speaker 2: We are you serious?
Speaker 1: We have Morgan on the phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, if you didn't hear this a minute ago, Morgan, we've been talking about you.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're on the radio right now. Your friend Phoebe called it and she told us that you're gonna wear white at a friend's wedding and she wants us to talk you out of it. But I got to hear why you want to wear white at this friend's wedding?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I decided I'm going to Now the bride slept with my ex back in the day and she doesn't know that I know, but I'm just going to go to the wedding and embarrass her a little bit.
Speaker 1: But it's her day.
Speaker 2: So how long back in the day was this, like, why are we still holding a grudge.
Speaker 10: She was like six years ago. I was dating the guy for like three and a half years.
Speaker 3: So it's going she knew that you were dating this guy, and she hooked up with him anyway, and so now she doesn't know. So you're still on the guest list for the wedding. So your plan is to wear white to the wedding. Now I would say just either. I mean, if you're coming to it, then you go whatever, but just don't go. But I think you're gonna embarrass herself more than you're gonna embarrass her.
Speaker 10: I mean, I can cause her a little stress on her big days. I mean, I'm not gonna wreck her relationship by wearing white. She wrecked my relationship.
Speaker 7: This was like six years ago. Why are you still holding on to this? You should have confronted her by now.
Speaker 8: Some people want a confrontational like that. They'd rather just make a statement. And showing up to the wedding in white is her statement.
Speaker 4: Where you could come in white with like shades on and like a bottle in a brown bag, just sit in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hammer with their sunglasses on and dress.
Speaker 3: Phoebe has tried to talk you out of this Phoebe. I can't get through to her. What have you tried to tell her?
Speaker 10: Literally, she's being petty and crazy, Like if you don't want to do this, like if this is how you want to act, and.
Speaker 2: Like, don't go. Are you gonna be a Phoebe? You're you're going to be there? Right? Yes, it's gonna be embarrassing. Do you want to embarrass Phoebe?
Speaker 3: Because Phoebe's probably gonna hang out with you and sit with you and be your same table you're gonna.
Speaker 6: Be if you're going to be dressed in white.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not going to.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna avoid You're gonna avoid Morgan at the wedding, Morgan sitting alone?
Speaker 2: I mean, what do you say, Morgan?
Speaker 16: Phoebe is one of the good ones.
Speaker 10: Like our entire friend group knew and didn't tell me. So I don't really care what people think of me, but I need a good guest otherwise, like I got them a gift off their registry, I went to the bridal shower everything else. I just think it's time to make a little statement.
Speaker 7: But don't you think that it's just going to be embarrassing for you? Because I don't really feel like it embarrasses the bride. I think that it's embarrassing for everyone to be talking about me in a room and not in a positive way, which is what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's a win though, isn't it. Though.
Speaker 3: That's a win. You take one for the team and everybody's talking about you. But at the same time, you're a major distraction from this bride's wedding, So that's a win. I'm on I'm all of a sudden on Morgan's side.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of text messages.
Speaker 6: You were supposed to help me.
Speaker 17: Maybe I'm not.
Speaker 1: On Morgan's side here at all, Morgan team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the bride slept with Morgan's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Just say to Red instead, we're Red instead.
Speaker 2: Because that's what that means.
Speaker 7: That usually, No, it means that you slept with the groom. Oh Morgan, have you slept with this girl getting married her groom?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's not Yeah that though, because what.
Speaker 8: A bunch of text messages, text messages say, does she realize that she will not embarrass the bride and will only make her look like an a hole? And then some people say, I agree, Dave she's gonna embarrass herself more than the actual bride, looking like an idiot.
Speaker 2: And then there are some people team Morgan Morgan. I'm team Morgan.
Speaker 4: Someone says if I were Phoebe, I would pour red wine all of her Morgan's white dress, just saying, Oh, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a.
Speaker 1: That is the wedding I want to go to.
Speaker 2: That is a wedding I want to go to.
Speaker 3: Text message up by the way, Morgan Morgan plans on wearing white to her friend's wedding because her friend slept with Morgan's boyfriends six years ago and the bride knew that they were seeing each other. So Phoebe called us and said, talk my friend Morgan out of wearing white to the wedding, and we're not able to do it. So she's determined.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 3: This text says, my ex mother in law wore white to my wedding. It only embarrassed her. I did not give two f's about her wearing white, but she looked like the crazy monster in law that she truly was.
Speaker 2: See as in going down vont Avenue.
Speaker 8: I just I've been to a lot of weddings, never ever heard of that rule or understood why it.
Speaker 2: Was guys can wear. Guys can wear. You know, no guy's gonna wear all like a white suit to a wedding.
Speaker 5: Be surprised.
Speaker 8: You might find an old popop that pulls a sip like his grandson's baptism.
Speaker 3: Morgan, Team Morgan. I'm on your side only for the drama. I hope that you get wine port on your dress. Happy wedding, Happy holidays. Yeah, Bud, He's like, I'm never calling you guys.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know who else to say, thanks, bye bye. All right, we got something else to handle right now, and this is very important. Minnesota Vikings tickets for Sunday. Today is Friday. In case you forgot, we got Vikings tickets with a game of the Bank versus the Washington Commanders. I think the Commanders are something like I don't know, three and nine or four and six or something like that. I'm not even really sure the Vikings are. No, the Vikings are.
Speaker 2: Also.
Speaker 3: The good news is you might have seen the meme that starting quarterback in the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dinon. You know, he could have won state and he could have gone pro. If the coach would have put him in, they would have taken state. He would have gone pro.
Speaker 1: You know he can throw football over mountains.
Speaker 2: I've heard that. Yes, child, I could go back.
Speaker 1: I could have gone pro.
Speaker 3: All right, we got Vikings trivia six five one night eight nine kW. Now, this is a special kind of trivia. This is Vikings fan trivia. Because Vikings fans have suffered for a very long time. So we're going to continue the suffering with painful Vikings trivia questions. Vaunt is pounded through the phones right now at sixty five one nine eight nine kdw B. He's gonna find a Vikings fan. If it's you, you get on the radio, I'm going to ask you a painful, painful Vikings trivia question six five one nine eight nine kd WB. All right, are you a Vikings fan? Okay, what's your name? Shelby? How big of a Vikings fan are you? Who's the coach of the Vikings? And now that you say KOC, I know that you're a Vikings fan.
Speaker 2: So here we go. Hey, hopefully your phone endoors through this conversation.
Speaker 1: Maybe turner off while you asked the question.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: The Vikings suffered their most lopsided playoff loss, forty one to nothing in the two thousand and one NFC Championship game.
Speaker 2: Who did they lose to?
Speaker 14: Nope, two thousand and one.
Speaker 12: I don't know the Packers.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry New York Giants.
Speaker 3: I remember I had a bunch of people over to watch that game, and I bought a brand new TV for the guests, and they were never even in the game.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 3: All right, another Vikings fan along, suffering Vikings fan. We're doing painful Vikings trivia right now. We have somebody on the phone named Pe.
Speaker 2: Just Pe. Is that your name? No, it's Ashley. Oh, okay, or Ashley would work better.
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Ashley?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: All right, Ashley Vikings fan. Yeah, okay, here we go. What was the last year the Vikings were in a Super Bowl? Now we'll accept the season or the actual year. What year was the last year the Vikings were in a Super Bowl?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Boy, shoot, I take a guess. You might as well take a guess.
Speaker 1: Close close.
Speaker 3: We would have accepted seventy six or seventy seven? All right, Danielle, Yes, are you ready?
Speaker 10: I think so?
Speaker 3: Okay, which Vikings player infamously ran the wrong way after recovering a fumble. They thought they were scoring a touchdown and scored a safety instead for the San Francisco forty nine ers. What legendary Vikings player.
Speaker 14: Did that, Oh God, I don't.
Speaker 10: Randy Moss.
Speaker 3: Randy Moss is a great guess. It was Jim Marshall, and you can look it up on YouTube where he picks up the ball he thinks he's running for a touchdown, and another Vikings player's going, stop give me the ball, stop, give me the ball, and Jim Marshall was like, I'm not going to give you the ball, you bitch. I'm gonna get this touchdown. He gets in the end zone, throws it in the air in triumph, and a forty nine Ers player comes up to him and says, thanks, man, you just scored us a safety. Oh man, that is the only time in the NFL that I think that's ever happened.
Speaker 1: Embarrassing. All right, So you've got to be a big Vikings fan to know these questions.
Speaker 2: Day well, you got to be a long suffering Yeah.
Speaker 7: Long, Do you want me to ask a couple more questions? I have some random ones I could give or do you want to.
Speaker 2: Walk out one?
Speaker 3: I got a nikky hi, Nikki hi Vikings fan. I'm sorry, okay, I got tickets for the game on Sunday. How many Super Bowls have the Vikings lost?
Speaker 15: Three?
Speaker 2: Try again?
Speaker 10: Four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to go to the game on Sunday. I'd love to You're going to the game on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Good job? All right, we had to give her the answers. We'll run it out of time, running out of questions. All right, go look up the Jim Marshall Wrongway what run? It is quite unbelievable. It is, katiewb. We're gonna get more updates on the Christmas wish uh auction item for the Nile Horrn guitar.
Speaker 2: Is there an update now? For nobody else's bid? We got seven hundred dollars for this thing.
Speaker 8: Man, We're just trying to wear you some money for Christmas wish to help families, individuals and need.
Speaker 2: And I know we can. I know somebody has a bit higher than seven hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we're doing it increments of fifty So I mean one Nile Horren.
Speaker 7: You guys are more musical people than I am. How much does the guitar like that cost not by a really awesome artist.
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifty. Oh, I think just a plain, just a playing guitar one fifty to two hundred.
Speaker 1: What about a nice guitar?
Speaker 3: Those can forty thousand dollars. It depends on how nice of a guitar you're looking for coverage beginner, basic guitar one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say, if you like One Direction and Nile Horren like this, he signed it, and then you'd be one degree if like Harry Styles is your favorite, you're one degree away from Harry Styles. He essentially breathed on it, So that is very true. All of the One directioners breathed on this guitar.
Speaker 2: Probull called to bid on that guitar right now