Speaker 1: Whonie listening to the show may cause offense, so gross, irritation, and in some cases divorce.
Speaker 2: Oh you can thank us later for that last one.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Rover's Moaning Glory. She isn't coming come in a moment? What do you have on the way? Do she coming up?
Speaker 4: I've got a shirt that would be perfect for Jeffrey, a perfect shirt. I know he likes to wear his clothes multiple days.
Speaker 5: In ago, but he starts to maybe smell his clothing for him coming up next.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that in just a moment. Rover's Autism sent me a text message along with buttons Mcboom boom and forty six and Rachel and Charlie's mom's box. All of them say never forget you think the dumbest thing do she's ever said?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the flaming s words.
Speaker 3: I just I have a listened to this, but I just pulled up a clip. I did a search for it.
Speaker 5: Sports Cavaliers and Celtics. We tied the.
Speaker 6: Series last night, Cavaliers one eighty eight to seventy seven. Game five in Boston tomorrow night. And I don't know if you guys watched the game last night. Did you see all of the pyrotechnics and the smoke and the fireworks.
Speaker 5: And all that craft that they do in the stadium.
Speaker 6: Well, NBA's commissioner, David Stern, he's not happy about it.
Speaker 5: He says, that was just a joke.
Speaker 6: All afterwards, after the over the top announcements, and you have all that smoke still lingering.
Speaker 3: They do that everywhere every basketball game.
Speaker 5: He made it very loud and very clear. He's had enough. He said, quote, I think they're ridiculous.
Speaker 6: I think that the noise, the fire, the smoke is kind of an assault that we should seriously consider reviewing and whether it's really necessary.
Speaker 5: Given the quality of our game.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: So in all of these comments came just a few minutes before Cleveland's over the top introductions, which include fire hot enough that fans can feel a heat in the stands, shooting out of four s words.
Speaker 3: On the scoreboard, now cast words out of the scoreboard. I haven't been to a games words It.
Speaker 6: Says four S words coming out towards no or is it oh?
Speaker 5: Maybe? Between?
Speaker 3: Are you anything dumb?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I reread that?
Speaker 5: Have you here?
Speaker 8: How high is your voice? Back?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 3: Don't sound crazy? I don't know what year. This is from two thousand and eight. Younger thumbissed vocal comment in's history flaming s words from the scoreboard at a Cavaliers game. Are you ready for? Can she top it with this shizzy Yes? Here we go.
Speaker 5: Rollers morning glory.
Speaker 4: The Justice Department is dropping charges against three more people accused of vandalizing the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool. Now this comes just days after dismissing a similar case against Olympic canoeist David Hearn.
Speaker 5: We talked about that story earlier this week.
Speaker 4: Filing by US Attorney for the District of Columbia Jeanine Hiro Jane Kiro, she now says the damage was caused by contractors during the pool's renovation, reversing earlier claims Trump's friend responsible.
Speaker 3: I saw a picture of her yesterday, she I guess she got. She went to the White House and she had to carry a big, like a rolling thing of all these files to show Donald Trump here's the evidence. Because he's so angry, He's like, you shouldn't have dropped those charges. She had to bring all of the evidence that they had, the exculpatory evidence, meaning the evidence that these guys are not guilty. There was no vandalism. It's faulty installation of the line of it. And she had to leave with all of these documents. Here she is leaving the oval office, going through the parking lot carrying all of these and you know, good luck.
Speaker 8: This is se in her mind.
Speaker 3: She goes, you know what, I'm going to go and I'm gonna meet with somebody and they're very angry. They don't believe something. So I'm gonna show them all of this evidence. I don't think that's gonna do any good. You think that's gonna sway him? And he's like, I'll get him more upset. I guess this is him last night about it.
Speaker 4: Bo.
Speaker 7: Well, you think she was totally wrong. They did a beautiful job. There were a couple of little things, but that was not a big deal. And everybody show the vandalism. All you have to do is look at the tape.
Speaker 5: If you look at the.
Speaker 7: Tape, plus we have a witness or do witnesses that show the vandalism.
Speaker 3: Certainly it was vandalism.
Speaker 7: It was actually, in my opinion, it was major vandalism.
Speaker 3: And I know that I was not happy. Are you gonna keep bringing the figures.
Speaker 1: I haven't made a determined Yes, she's gonna get fired for sure, because she truthfully said this is I guess the truth just doesn't make at her.
Speaker 3: Now. Look, they put out a video and they're like, look at this vandalism. It's just somebody reaching into the thing. It's if they had the vandalism, if they had somebody taking a box cutter and going three hundred yards like they like he claimed, all the way down the thing, they'd show that. You'd see it. Nobody's nobody. That video hasn't shown up. How did they do it in the middle of the reflecting pool. Well, you'd have to you'd have to walk into the middle. That's gonna draw a little bit of attention. They'd certainly have video of that one day. So if you're gonna make a three hundred yard gash in the middle of the reflecting pool, you'd have to go in there.
Speaker 5: Where's that?
Speaker 8: It's crazy?
Speaker 4: And who's the person that did the vandalism? Because they're releasing now the David Hearn he's not charged. They thought he did vandalism. Well he's out, and I just start people.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, they picked up some other people from from whatever.
Speaker 8: Video just now?
Speaker 5: Is they charges dropped against them?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So where's the person there?
Speaker 3: Raised nobody, It didn't happen. But that is actually fake news.
Speaker 5: Go on elsewhere in the news.
Speaker 4: A child prodigy that began going to college at ten years old is now the world's youngest college professor.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Nathan Thomas, now twenty one, was eighteen years old, three hundred and forty six days old when he started teaching at Florida's Miami Dade College.
Speaker 3: I thought you were I thought you were going to tell me he was ten and he was a professor.
Speaker 4: That's why he wasn't finish. So this was in August of twenty twenty three. Guinness World Records has confirmed that gives him the record.
Speaker 5: The record had been held for three hundred and six.
Speaker 4: Days by Colin mclauren, who was nineteen when he became a professor.
Speaker 5: So we have the youngest Guinness World Record youngest.
Speaker 3: Professor now said he's twenty one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was eighteen. It was eighteen at at the time.
Speaker 3: Yes he now now he's twenty one, yes, Okay.
Speaker 8: It took him three years to figure out that he set a record.
Speaker 4: Disney and TikTok have inked a deal to let creator.
Speaker 8: Where does he teach? What professor of?
Speaker 3: Isn't that in there? I'm curious you said he went to college at age ten. That can't be healthy for a kid. I don't care how smart you are.
Speaker 5: Uh say what he's teaching? There's it has to in that article. It doesn't say it.
Speaker 8: Can you look this up? What's his name?
Speaker 3: What's his name? Is that not in the article? Thomas Nathan Thomas, professor?
Speaker 5: Let me move on to the next story.
Speaker 8: Just google it.
Speaker 3: But Disney, you know it's not healthy to send a kid to college at age ten, even if they're super smart. None of those people. Now, maybe he's the exception of the rule. Maybe he'll'll maybe he'll turn out and they'll be halfway normal. But every time I've ever seen a story where they are like, oh there's this child prodigy, and look they're a genius and they can do this, they can do that, and they ten and they have some incredible skill or knowledge. I've seen follow ups. They do the guy's like twenty five thirty, What do you do? He lives in his mom's basement. They don't amount to anything. Most of these people think he does electric engineering. That's at least that's three. He is his master's in Okay, all right, so he maybe he used the exception to the rule. He's just a genius. But I wouldn't send it even if I had a genius kid, I wouldn't send him to school to a college at age ten, would you, guys? Because it's just you don't have the emotional intelligence, the physical I mean, it's just it's it can't be good for a kid.
Speaker 4: Go on, Disney and TikTok have ink to deal to let creators make shorts using Disney material. Videos from participating creators who opt into the program will be seen on both TikTok and Disney Plus. And the deal that's TikTok offer their creators access to assets from the Disney vault, so characters will come from Disney and their brands including Star Wars and Pixar.
Speaker 5: And Marvel, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Now anybody can use this.
Speaker 5: Or that's what they're saying.
Speaker 4: Disney and TikTok of inked deal let creators make shorts.
Speaker 3: Don't you think that? Like, I don't know what are people going to be doing with this stuff? It's nothing good exactly, that's what That's fine. Be careful what you wish for it this and it probably made some money off of this, this licensing deal, But all right, go on.
Speaker 4: There is a clothing company that I think could actually benefit from having Jeffrey be there a spokesperson. It's called hirk Leon, and they recently announced a shirt that we can supposedly wear for a month without washing. It remains odor free for more than a month while wearing it every single day, and they say that even in the hot summer months it still works.
Speaker 3: Recently announced us. I bought one of these things like ten years ago. I think we talked about it on the show.
Speaker 4: To keep it odorless, they use seven special ingredients copper, silver, zinc, gold, volcanic ash, and two secret ingredients that they did not reveal, and all of them are woven into the fabric.
Speaker 8: I bought one of these shirts.
Speaker 5: I don't know whatever happened the same shirt this is.
Speaker 8: It's exactly the same shirt.
Speaker 3: About that, yep, Because they claimed that you could wear this for thirty days they I.
Speaker 8: Think, and they were traveling. Do you remember this, Charlie.
Speaker 3: We're kind of out of the country and I'm like, we don't have a lot of clothes that we can take. We're just taking carry on stuff and we're gonna be gone for weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a different partying.
Speaker 3: You know, we're out there partying, going out at night, just scoring babes, drinking, puking on each other. You gotta have a shirt that that can last. You don't have to wash a whole lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a different shirt. This is a different news story, same shirt. No it's not.
Speaker 4: There's another cheaper version for thirty nine dollars. They say that that stays fresh across three days. The shirts that I'm talking about will be available in November.
Speaker 5: Okay, so suck it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: The one that was that I have, I swear to god, it was more than three days, and it was expensive. I don't know whatever happened to it, you know what, I'll bet I got thrown out because that might have been the time where we came back and I had bites all over me and it was bed I don't know.
Speaker 8: If it's bed bugs.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was bed bugs actually, because the bikes were different looking and I just I went to a hotel, I changed out of my clothes. I left my luggage, I left everything in that hotel. I just abandoned it. I go, I can't go home. I went straight from the airport to a motel and left everything in there, all my clothes, everything just abandoned. And I bet that shirt was in there.
Speaker 8: Go on thissh.
Speaker 4: Carrie Underwood will perform the show Open for Sunday Night Football for the fourteenth street season. Jerry says that this year's show Open welcome Sunday Night Football into an ongoing rock star fever dream, so she's super excited for it. Fourteenth straight season. Sunday Night Football kicks off September thirteenth on NBC and Peacock. Here you go, that's the Chizzy on Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Do people describe you as delusional, paranoid, dim witted or just straight up in it?
Speaker 9: Well, you'll fit in right here or Texas Show now one eight six six yo Rover that's eight six six nine six even six eight.
Speaker 3: Three seven.
Speaker 8: Marnash.
Speaker 3: Whatever happened to those forever socks that Jeffrey wore? Were those part of the same brand that I get him? Those?
Speaker 8: Are? I? What were those?
Speaker 3: Do you remember?
Speaker 10: None of that?
Speaker 11: I remember somebody had sent a stained proof underwear. Yes, and Jeffrey tor through those like three days. They were covered in micro Mike Mi chrobial something. I don't remember exactly what it was.
Speaker 5: I thought you meant he wore like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Know what And what do you think happened to the company that manufactured those Well, I think we put it.
Speaker 11: We gave him a good test, and you destroyed them, and that they went out of business.
Speaker 3: Never heard from that person again.
Speaker 8: Now that guy.
Speaker 3: Goes you, you destroyed his company, Jeffrey and destroyed his company dirty ash, destroyed his company. Nope, I think you just made a defective product. Speaking of products, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I read this morning that this guy, Mike Lindell, the guy that runs Mike Tellow, I can't take it anything.
Speaker 4: I think we have to ban you from talking about going to point out he's gonna point out that he gave he resigned as to SEEO of.
Speaker 9: His companies are being to run for the governor of Minnesota as a Republican.
Speaker 8: He loves.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know what's happened to this guy.
Speaker 1: He's become completely obsessed with weird political stories and Mike Lindell and Maria Bartaromo from Fox or where is she?
Speaker 9: She's on Foxes every Her weekday show is called Mornings with Maria. I don't watch us because I'm here, but every study I watch Sunday Morning Futures just to see what she's spitting out every week, only because I don't agree with half the stuff she says. It's just I'm just listening to what she's got to say.
Speaker 11: Did you see, speaking of politics, that Max Miller guy on CNN last night?
Speaker 3: I did not you see what happened? What his lawyer did.
Speaker 8: I read something and I don't know what to believe.
Speaker 3: Is it true?
Speaker 11: Well, I didn't search for it after Well, you were in that dropbox, Charlie.
Speaker 8: Your name's probably on a list.
Speaker 3: So apparently in this dropbox we were playing this guy, Max Miller. It was a congressman and he's made all these secret recordings of his now ex wife and they're going back and forth.
Speaker 8: She's like, Oh, he abused me, and I don't.
Speaker 3: He's claiming she's a mental case. And one of the recordings starts out with her accusing him of recording her All the time, you're recording every conversation you record me, And he's like, no, I don't, And that's actually heard on the recording. That's the funniest part of the whole thing. I think that he's denying recording on the recording. But I guess one of his attorneys, not our guy, not Zuckerman, thank god, but one of his other attorneys. I think the guy is an army of attorneys, and he he went through all these documents they're trying to prove, like, no, it's not it's not Max Miller, the congressman who's crazy. It's his ex wife. She's the one who's crazy, and here's the proof. And they put out all this wacky stuff. One of them was supposedly a nude photo of their young girl who's like two or three years old, I think, And uh, now there's even a dispute over that because the ex wife's lawyer is like, how could you do this and goes makes a filing or tells a judge there's a young girl. It's child SEXU what do they call it? See SAM? Child? What does that stand for? Child sexual abuse? Maiuse material? Okay, it's see Sam and and her genitalia is showing and the and the and Max Miller's attorney's like, it was my fault. I did it totally inadvertently. I take full responsibility. But let's not go overboard here. There's no genitalia. It's just a two year old girl without a shirt on. Oh oh okay, I didn't see it, so I didn't know. I mean, I haven't seen it either. But if that's the case, that is no big deal. If it's a two year old and there's no shirt like, what two year old at three year old doesn't run around the house or the backyard without a shirt on.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's completely.
Speaker 5: Normal, is it my kid did?
Speaker 8: Yes? Yeah? Normal? Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if there's a photo of that, like, that's not Now. If they're you know, inadvertently putting a naked photo of the kid up there on the internet for everybody to see with genitalia, it's no good. The attorney said he did it, and I'm sure you obviously did it inadvertently, I would assume. But Crystal seems like she's in a better mood today. Have you noticed that she was? So she was in a sour mood there for like a week. You seem to be in a better mood now, Crystal what's changed, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Nothing?
Speaker 5: I'm just living life, living life. Yeah, feeling good.
Speaker 8: What do you How are you living life? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 10: You know, I'm athletically inclined.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I figure if Charlie can do something, I can do it, right.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: So yesterday the boyfriend took me kayaking.
Speaker 8: Kayaking.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're just cruising down the river, you know, just listening to nature, enjoying the sunshine. Oh, it's fabulous, flopping there were some fish. Yeah, I was like, it was honestly breathtaking. The entire trip, four hours, just cruising along.
Speaker 3: It was like a lazy river. Yeah.
Speaker 10: The stream was great, so we actually didn't have to paddle too much. You pretty got pretty much got to float along the river the whole entire day.
Speaker 3: It was. It was beautiful. So Charlie, uh, you're one upping him basically when it comes to kayaking. Now, she didn't paddle, she just floated. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I would paddle to steer away from things from time to time. There was a couple of rapid areas, you know, so we'd kind of have to veer off on a direction one side or the other. But it was very very nice. I was impressed on Beverly.
Speaker 3: You've never I've never kayaked before, never done it, never have No.
Speaker 10: I did a canoe once with my ex. That did not go well. Uh communication, there was a different relationship test.
Speaker 8: Experience on the wrong side.
Speaker 3: No, don't paddle on that that side. It's a two. Yeah, you're like, I'm steering. No, you're not steering.
Speaker 5: It's just a confusing thing.
Speaker 10: You're just in your own individual little contraption. I mean, and it just had my bag. I had snacks. My boyfriend thought it was crazy for bringing snacks. He's like, what do you need snacks? And I go, chapstick, maybe a hair tie. He's like, oh my god, do you need all that? He brought himself a gallon ziplock bag to put his phone.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's really all you have travel.
Speaker 8: With so much crap. What are they putting in there?
Speaker 3: And my wife is always complaining that I am giving her that everything she carries around when we go out is my stuff. She claims like she has to have hand sanitizer, she has to have a modium and pepto bismol just in case. But the tablet's not like bottles of it they can't take up too much room chapstick for me? What else is she? What else is she?
Speaker 8: Always?
Speaker 3: She's kind a purse, right, she doesn't really carry a purse, so she puts it on purse, she puts it. Sometimes she'll carry a purse, but she'll she'll put it. Usually she puts stuff like in a ziplock plastic bag and then just sticks it in her jacket pocket.
Speaker 11: Oh wait, oh wait, you could just be carrying that stuff then in your pocket. She likes to do things for me. That's nice because I'm not allowed to put anything in the purse. The purse is off limited.
Speaker 3: Really you so if you want to coming on you person full, I'm always told you have to carry.
Speaker 11: Great question, rover. I don't ever get answers on that. But it's full. I can't put anything in there.
Speaker 3: What is she? What's she stuffing on? I don't know. I'm just not allowed to use the purse. Is it a big purse or is it like a lulu a small.
Speaker 8: Any one of her purses. No, no room in the purse.
Speaker 3: Could be like the size want to do she's stupid big? What are women putting in their purse? What depends like just like, what do you have?
Speaker 8: And you have a purse right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in my backpack?
Speaker 8: What's in? Go get it?
Speaker 3: She brought a purse in a backpack. You got that much? So you got to go with her to make sure she's not taking anything out of the purse, like a big go get off, go what a big dal doll or anything?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: We don't want to her to hide. You gotta run go. Have you ever seen this guy move so slow in your tireland?
Speaker 5: Every time I walk behind him? Oh man, every time.
Speaker 8: All right, let's see what she has in there.
Speaker 3: I would go through your Perstougie, it would take There is so much junk.
Speaker 5: Snacks I'm feeding you.
Speaker 8: I mean she has got everything.
Speaker 3: To day. She carries in like these uh what do you call those bags? It's not like a that.
Speaker 5: I carry two bags.
Speaker 4: I'm very leary of anyone that doesn't walk in with a bag. Why because it just don't have Well, exactly, you walk in with the little purse.
Speaker 5: I see you walking in with.
Speaker 3: There's my little lunch lunch there purse. All right, let's go through the purse. What do we what do we have? She didn't she didn't try to hide anything, did she Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: That's a negative. Okay, it's like Fanny Peck's eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 5: I'm here every day. That has other things.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: There's gotta be tampons in there, right, there has to be.
Speaker 3: We's got keys, okay, Oh my god, crap, a lot of keys.
Speaker 5: Crap, it's one key.
Speaker 3: There's one key. There's cartman, apartman.
Speaker 11: There's a little cassette and just there's a lot of crap hanging an extra crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too much stuff I have. Like my car key is just the key. That's it.
Speaker 8: I don't need it.
Speaker 10: Oh that's not including my house keys. That's probably in a different bag right now. Okay, I don't know where that is. We've got a mirror, you know. Sometimes what if you guys yourself. I understand that A tiny little lighter, that's the case, just so if you're smoking weed. Yeah, you never know when you might need one. Some hand sanitizer, large hand sanitizer. It's a flat one though it's large.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: And I can tell by that hand sanitizer and those hand sanitizer my wife carries drives me nuts because it smells like it's girly like just smells they have to put jazz. Oh, it smells good.
Speaker 10: Actually, you know, I think that Janita Mary from Saint Louis, I think sent me this. She sent me a little a little bag months ago. I got some mince a little tiny mints from Circle.
Speaker 3: K my wallet.
Speaker 10: I mean that's I'm taking up, honestly, most of the space in here. There is a back pouch, and the back pouch we have, you know, a feminine wipe. What if there's no toilet paper around? You just got to clean yourself up. This is if you're going to get you have to Yeah, yeah, love, We've got some of the oil. If you got too much oil on your face, you could just dab your face with these little oil wipes a stain remover.
Speaker 3: You never know what can happen. I love to eat.
Speaker 10: I get a little sauce on my shirt. A couple of little panty liners.
Speaker 8: Panton Yeah, what if you.
Speaker 3: Get your period out of nowhere? You just have a little some I actually used to have a tampona word. Panty liner is probably one of them disgusting words ever invented.
Speaker 8: Panting liner.
Speaker 10: My rings are in here that I didn't put on some bobby pins.
Speaker 8: All right, she got a little bit.
Speaker 10: Can fit with all this in here. I could also fit my cell phone if I needed to. That can fit in this bag as well.
Speaker 8: So you don't have as much.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's amazing how much crap she does have in there for such a small space.
Speaker 8: They have stuff you're never going to need any of that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 10: I also carry a backpack when I'm here, and that thing has lotion in it, tampons, medicine.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 10: It did have a little sewing kit. I think I had Rachel and sales used it. I mean everything else use you never know what. Actually, something happened and I need a quick yeah, a quick fix.
Speaker 3: I had a little bit of string and a needle. It was like a to go so much going to tear that You're like, I can't worry about I have to take care of this right now. Your pants, Yeah, but like you we're talking about your crotch or something, or like your ass cracks.
Speaker 10: If a strap I'm wearing a dress and the strap breaks off, I could just sew it up real quick. I had some safety pins in my backpack. I believe for that instance never happen.
Speaker 3: I mean, my god, I thought Dougie was crazy. Dougie will go on a trip and she will pack so much stuff, so much food. She'll take a two hour trip to Detroit to go yes, and she will put like like for what like a two week camping trip. She'll have enough food in there, snacks. You have to remember before we work downtown.
Speaker 11: She would take her daughter downtown and she would pack up the car like she's going on a six hour road trip.
Speaker 3: Like do you remember that, Douji?
Speaker 5: I do remember that. That's what I do. I overpack. I've got a problem. I can't sig myself.
Speaker 4: But when I go on vacation, when I go dance competitions, when I go to work, I have a problem.
Speaker 10: You fail to prepare, you know, I mean I want to be prepared. I want to have everything just in case. What if that's what we were on this cruise in for four hours yesterday, I had brought He stopped at sheets. He goes, you need anything, Go pick me up some of those Cinna pockets and he's like, okay, thinks I'm going to eat them when he got home. No, I saved that for the kayaking trip. So I had a snack on the ride down, He's like, what why are you bringing this? I brought a big blow pop, I had a soda. I had a whole bunch of stuff. I go, I'm living a vacation day today. Now we looked at your purse. Somebody else in the fart box has a purse. Let's go through their purse.
Speaker 3: A purse, it looks just like mine. All right, Jeffery takes It's all right.
Speaker 8: Let's look.
Speaker 3: Let's let's take everything out of this fanny peck.
Speaker 8: Let's see what you have. Charlie.
Speaker 3: Make sure he's not holding anything back.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 3: You gotta tell us one by one as you do it on your cell phone. Okay, put that down. Put the cell phone down right there. Yeah, okay, Now what key card? Okay to get into the building. And my wallet and your wallet, those are the I also have some which change. But why aren't just put it in your pocket? All that stuff you can just go in your pockets. Oh, he's wearing short shorts today.
Speaker 9: The shorts I have, the pockets aren't deep enough to hold the stuff correctly so it wouldn't fall out.
Speaker 3: Why do I get different shorts? You're not carrying a lot of stuff That's just what people. That's what a guy puts in his pocket cutting grass yesterday?
Speaker 9: Oh okaying my neighbor's line and some grass accumulated on the top of my fanny packs.
Speaker 3: Did you take Thomas to teach him?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: No, get that lighter out, Chris, so you guys can smoke that.
Speaker 4: Ha ha. Yeah.
Speaker 9: But I mean, like I said, if I have a pair of pants or a pair of shorts and the pockets aren't are so shallow that I can't I can't put anything in her deep enough to keep it from falling out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just were just comes in. Andy Kayley says, being prepared is so hot. Jeff Junior says, be too. Should get a diaper bag for you, rovert to carry all your stuff for Aron and Ramrod says, my wife she only carries a very small purse that carry that holds her cards.
Speaker 8: That's it. You should see the stuff doos she walks in with every single day. You can have back problems and.
Speaker 3: Arm problems, problems. Do you know how many things you're gonna have wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Fine?
Speaker 4: I'm wait.
Speaker 9: You can make more efficient use of the space of a smaller space than your stuff, like crystal does josh just.
Speaker 5: The same crap that I do.
Speaker 9: Josh was Yeah, But what I'm saying is Crystal can make more efficient use of the space.
Speaker 4: Because she has a fanny pack and I have a purse. It's the same crap. She has a backpack, I have a bag. It's all the same. I'm not going to change because you guys are worried about mine.
Speaker 3: Joshua wants to know. Can you pull your wallet out?
Speaker 5: Jeffrey is George Costanza wallet?
Speaker 8: Well, the thing is huge, it's very thick.
Speaker 3: Now we have to go through this because it's so thick, Jeffrey, like, we know you don't have any money, and how much money you have in there right now?
Speaker 2: My long moin money i've earned yesterday. Oh yeah, so you do have some cash in there? Yeah, twenty forty bucks, forty bucks. I don't know why you're so interested in the concepts of my wallet. Well, let's let's just go through it.
Speaker 3: It is it's it's I just want to show the thickness of it.
Speaker 8: What is hiding he's hiding? What do you what are you hiding in there?
Speaker 11: I mean, I don't know what you guys are so interested in. For what I can see one of those documents. Keep that secret underneath the yellow A lot of business cards? Are those business cards?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 3: Okay? A motive portrait of my knees? All right, yeah, that's nice? Care source card? Okay, someone's business card?
Speaker 8: Who are these businesses?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 3: Social Security security card? And put that one under the wall. Let or turn it upside there?
Speaker 5: Has it gone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gone?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 3: And then and here whose business cards do you have? Why do you carry those business cards around?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've just never got around to that one either.
Speaker 8: No, no, oh, yeah, what's say something?
Speaker 3: Lady Jane's my COVID vaccination thing?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: Nice? App okay? And lady Jane's what the haircut place?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 8: Like a discount card or something.
Speaker 9: I think it's like a license, speed rewards cards, Spruce card, bank card, Jihn Neuble card, drug mark, Walgreens, Kroger.
Speaker 3: If I decided to go to Kroger. There's not a Kroger within one hundred miles of it. Yes, there is, there's one in San Dusky. It's the closest one. It's about forty miles. And then I have this from Heinen's.
Speaker 10: They actually have an app that you can download and put all these reward cards on the app, and then you don't have to carry around such a thick wall.
Speaker 3: Mine's thick too. Oh my god, that's crazy. How are you you know?
Speaker 8: And that's actually it's pretty low.
Speaker 11: I think I've recently already, you know, recently already trimmed it down.
Speaker 3: But I need all these You put everything on your everything's on your phone.
Speaker 8: If you lose your phone card.
Speaker 10: What if you lose your phone, well you could keep the hard copy home somewhere you can put that in.
Speaker 3: So what if I'm out and I don't have any of my card?
Speaker 8: You need your speedy rewards card right? Oh my god? What am I gonna do without that.
Speaker 3: Bank card? Driver's license card?
Speaker 11: I mean the driver's license, HSA card, another HSA card, key card to get in home depot card. Don't be showing these numbers off. I don't know what this is like, Jeff Lows card. All right, we need we need all those. Then the Low's card again. Can't you get a card? A costco? Some books a million? That was an idiot move on my posts?
Speaker 8: A million? What's that?
Speaker 3: Some membership thing I signed up for?
Speaker 8: Stupid the exchange, what's the exchange record?
Speaker 3: Exchange? Also, don't know why I need that, but I guess I do.
Speaker 11: My insurance card a backup of my insurance card in case I would lose my first insurance card.
Speaker 3: My Jack casino card in the same place. So you put your back up insurance card right next to your dental card because they sent us to this year.
Speaker 8: One could be they do, oh one is dental. I need both? Uh, casino card my triple A card?
Speaker 3: Did are you going to the casino?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: What if somebody says, let's go. I need you know, they say, let's go. I tell you, what do you get with that? Casino cards?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: No, that's expired. Me a Starbucks that's expired. Right, there's so much stuff that's the bottom. Yeah, okay, triple A card, A business card. Yeah, the casino cards expired in January. Vape card card I puffed so many times. I get an extra bank card, an extra bank card and a kick what was this? This is the key card? What was that other card? Okay, doesn't even know what. One of those might open the garage here and one might not.
Speaker 5: I'm super skinny. Look, I mean, look at this thing.
Speaker 12: That is, you're not prepared. What do you have in the Costco Yeah, yeah, Costco credit card? You got the Costco got a credit card to credit cards on that side.
Speaker 11: And you need the Costco card because they have but the service in there, it's the building. Just the service doesn't work in the building. So you gotta you gotta have the card.
Speaker 12: Yeah, a debit card, license, another credit card, and I feel rewards card.
Speaker 3: Costco doesn't have a thing where you can add it to your like wallet on your phone. Maybe, but you don't need the internet for that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: M hmm. All right, I got to take a break. Eight six six yo Rover. We will be right back on rovers morning. Glory hang on. They're revenue will increase, but they're spending money at an incredible rate, just like all these other companies are. And they're even spending it on space stuff. They're spending it on AI stuff. But so the stock actually went down. Yeah, I thought it would go up, it went down. I don't know, Diddley squad about the stock market. I do have a question for you, snits. So you're not my space x expert, all right, for better or for worse? All right? Now they're claiming I heard this morning. They're like, oh that you could have huge potential for Starlink. Now it provides internet right now, but they're also providing like on your phone you can have like emergency stuff. You're stuck in the Grand Canyon, you can make an emergency call via satellite through Starlink, a service that they provide two cell phone carriers. And now the belief is, well, they're just going to replace your cell phone carrier. That's the You could think of all the money that T Mobile and for Rising and AT and T collect from people every month to uh for their cell phone service. Well, you're going to get that directly from SpaceX. But again I'm not an expert in this. I'm just this a legitimate question. That works outside, how would it work inside of a building? Like you're the satellite is not going to penetrate into a building, maybe maybe not even in your car?
Speaker 13: Like, how would that work GPS and satellite, isn't it? Yeah, and it doesn't go inside, goes inside your car? You just said no, no, there's an antenna. There's an antenna, right, but works in your car. Oh, you're saying in your in your on your phone. Oh, I guess, but it's not going to work in a building. And I don't know how the GPS on your phone operates, but like I can't. I I don't know how they're going to get your cell phone service inside of a building with the satellite.
Speaker 3: It's just not going to penetrate that. So people are talking like maybe there's some solution to it, the right on round level repeater of some sort. So, in other words, a cell phone network already have.
Speaker 8: Though it's like, okay, all right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know exactly what benefit well be getting.
Speaker 8: But who knows. Oh, and let's see here. Jimmy, uh, he wanted to want up everybody.
Speaker 3: He sent us a picture of no no text, just a picture of something sitting on his dashboard of his car.
Speaker 8: And there it is. Now, that's a wallet. It's a thick wall.
Speaker 3: That's why he's not gets its own seat. Is it around like a person like a clutch. He needs to put a strap on that thick And Jose also he said, here's a real man's wallet, and he sent a picture of him holding his wallet, not quite as thick as Jimmy's, but still it's a beefy wallet with a lot of money. Is he just trying to show off that cash?
Speaker 8: Maybe?
Speaker 3: What else I mean that is I tried to travel with as little as possible. My wife complains that I do something not only when we go out, but anytime in the house. If we're walking somewhere, I just hand her stuff without even saying anything, Like if I'm like, I'll just take a drink of water, and if like the water bottle is done for we're walking down the street, and just hand it to her and she she has to throw it out.
Speaker 8: She gets really.
Speaker 3: She very She's like, why don't you just keep handing me stuff? I don't want your crap.
Speaker 10: Down the opposite, I'll be carrying my stuff and my boyfriend will he'll take the bag from me. He'll carry whatever it is. He doesn't my wife doesn't like that. No, no, my wife doesn't know.
Speaker 8: She won't.
Speaker 3: She won't go for that. All I've asked her, especially out in public, she'll never know. Like if you go if you get to if you go to a restaurant or something and then you get leftovers and they put it in the bag to take with you, I've offered to carry that bag out of the restaurant. No, I can't do that. That's not a man's job, she says. The worst, she says, I if you see a guy pushing a grocery cart or carrying.
Speaker 5: A girl's purse for her, they're outside the dressing room.
Speaker 8: You have to hold the purse outside the dressing room for your wife.
Speaker 3: She's at a store, she's in the dressing room. I have done this.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 9: What do you mean.
Speaker 3: I've never Wait, that's what you guys do. So they hand you your person. Then you're standing there. No, no, okay, their person. You're standing outside holding a prose. Everybody knows what you're doing. Why don't they take it in there?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, what if there's nowhere to put it? It's the rest room? Uh huh uh.
Speaker 8: Let's see here. What do I have to give away?
Speaker 3: I have a four pack of tickets to the Museum of Illusions, Cleveland, the world's most extraordinary collection of perspective changing rooms, mind bending installations, and optical illusions. I see all these pictures from there. Looks pretty cool.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Get tickets and info at MOOI Cleveland dot com.
Speaker 8: Museum of Illusions.
Speaker 3: But you can win a four pack of tickets right now if you call her thirty eight sixty six, yo're over eight sixty six nine six seven six eight three seven.
Speaker 8: Good luck to you. There's Jeffrey with his head on a platter.
Speaker 3: You can do this too.
Speaker 5: It's fun.
Speaker 8: How does that work exactly?
Speaker 5: I don't even unders I can I tell you.
Speaker 8: I can tell there's something.
Speaker 3: I don't spoil it.
Speaker 5: The people enjoy it. It's fun, all right.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Aftermath starts on RMG plus in just a few minutes if you If you don't have RMG plus, you can sign up at roverradio dot com. Peter Beholdi writes, how do you think the inter network's genius? What is he talking about? Starlink? What do they have to do with starlink? Sending a satellite signal down inside a building? Your cell phone, the the cell phone power penetrates. It's a low frequency signal of penetrates walls and stuff. That's why you can have a cell phone service and a building. Satellite doesn't work that way. That's that's my only question. Maybe they have I don't know. What are you talking about the Internet? What are you talking about with the Internet? Starlink sends the Internet down, but you have to have an antenna, and you have to.
Speaker 8: He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Kurt says, we were just on an our v trip last weekend. We have starlink. We camped in the woods with a little light coming through the trees. The Internet was barely usable because of leaves and stuff, you know, trees, branches, whatever. Oh, even nat will blocket yep Oh. Jeff Junior says, satellite radio goes out under an overpass while you're going down the road. How would this work with starlink, that's my question. If that's what they're supposed to do. They want to give you a cell phone service. But I guess I'm the stupid one according to Peter Bholick. And that's different than Peter b Olick, who's different. Yeah, those are two different people, by the way, that have their names in the system. Now they're both the other one's bitching about the other one stealing his name. All right, I gotta wrap things up. We'll be back live tomorrow morning. I have a great danks roversh morning Glory, Bye, Rover's Morning Glory.