Speaker 1: Monster Rash Classic on kd WB tomorrow. We're gonna play in all your Halloween favorites Monster Mash, Montrash hold on.
Speaker 2: We got to play something though that I found the other day in the system. It's a it's something that I don't think that you'll remember, Dave, but it's something you and Steve did, like I don't.
Speaker 3: Know back in the day.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, okay, But it's also to.
Speaker 2: The actual Monster Mash. So it's quite beautiful. It's a little ballad between you and Steve. And you're on the ukulele with this one.
Speaker 4: Don't remember you want to play it, I'll play it right now.
Speaker 5: I was working in.
Speaker 4: The lab late one night when my eyes he held an eerie side for my monster from his sapp begain to rise sudenly.
Speaker 6: To my surprise, he did the mash.
Speaker 1: He did the Monster mash, the Monso mesh.
Speaker 7: It was a great yacht smash.
Speaker 3: He did the mesh. It caught on it, fush.
Speaker 4: He did the man he did.
Speaker 1: No wonder they fired Steve. They should have fired me too, after that bit.
Speaker 3: That was beautiful.
Speaker 4: It's terrible.
Speaker 3: It was so peaceful.
Speaker 4: You guys are too nice.
Speaker 3: He did the match.
Speaker 1: You know what we're doing right now. We're stalling because psychic Gary Spivey is running late. So he'll be here supposed to be here five minutes ago. Oh you know I wrote that book take a shower, show up on time, and boat steal anything.
Speaker 3: And I heard he stole from you too.
Speaker 1: He stole yes, yes, and he does not take a shower. Gary b here in a couple of minutes. So in the meantime, here's your keyword for Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 4: Let's take a trip.
Speaker 1: Yes, just win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows.
Speaker 4: Happened now, I'm KDWB talk. That's the keyword espresso.
Speaker 8: That's espresso on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Okay, use that keyword and mentioned that it is the keyword espresso, and you get a chance to win. Gary's not here to want to ask me any questions. I'll give you one. Here's one I'm going to give you. Here's a question that somebody texted in earlier that you can discuss amongst yourselves here. So somebody texted in and they said, basically, with my boyfriend off and on for eight years, he's made a lot of mistakes. Now, the mistakes, what are these mistakes? Not forgetting to put air in the tires, that's not a mistake. I mean that's a that is a mistake. That's a mistake. His mistakes were cheating and lying. Now we don't think he's been cheating. He says he's not been cheating for the last three years. But I still don't really trust him. Should I get out of this relationship or will it work out? Now, there's certain questions you don't really need a psychic for.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I feel like a lot of questions that we ask psychic sometimes those are the questions we don't necessarily need a psychic for.
Speaker 3: We know in our heart.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I think this person knows in their heart the answer to the question.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Like, if your nervous system is constantly in a disarray because of your relationship, that is not healthy. No, not that means you should probably not be with that person.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you want to ask? Gary Spivey. We'll get you on the phone here. We do have a couple of rules. First of all, we're going to do a don't call to ask am I with the person I'm supposed to be with, because Gary can answer that for anybody who's got their radio on, even if you don't call in. So if you that's your question, keep your radio on and Gary will tell you whether you are with the person you are supposed to be with, and don't call and ask what the sex of your baby's going to be or with your whether you'll have another baby again, because that, to be honest with you, this is THEATA.
Speaker 4: We got to make it interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one other one. We don't do lost items either, right, I want to ask.
Speaker 4: Hi about my lost stamp collection.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have a lot of loss stuff.
Speaker 4: I'll ask them off the radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you can ask.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's the dumbest question ever.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, I had amp collection, and then when I was about twenty four, it vanished. It vanished. It was a big album pull a stand and nobody. Nobody has seen it. I don't know where it is.
Speaker 9: I think I might ask in my roster of Hinge conversations, which one is going to be the one, because that's probably what you have right now. There's seven active conversations and ten where I'm waiting for them to respond to me.
Speaker 3: That's exhausting. It is exhausting, and I hate it. And they all look the same to me.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Well, this is why you're saying, I like this one his name.
Speaker 1: It's like, here's she's got nine possibilities and she's like.
Speaker 3: I got Boo bashed tonight. I can't hang out.
Speaker 9: She's busy with Eric and Will, David and Nick and Casey and Ryan and Chauncey in the shadow.
Speaker 4: Chauncey. Chauncey sounds adorable.
Speaker 9: Lords and John and Sam and Timothy and Caleb and Aaron and Griffin and Tommy and Derek and John.
Speaker 4: Griffin sounds like you'll be the one.
Speaker 9: Griffin hasn't responded to anything that I've written, so.
Speaker 4: No step it up, Griffin.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck, all right. Gary Spivey will be on when he's on. He said he'd be here at eight oh eight, but you know, no sign of him yet, so we will get get Gary on in a second as soon as he shows up on kd W B.
Speaker 4: Oh, look who showed up.
Speaker 1: Alright, Spivey, thanks for coming to the studio. Hey, good morning, Gary Spivey. The world's most gifted psychic is here, so many questions for you, Gary. What happened to my stamp collection? I had a stamp collection all through like elementary school, and it was probably worth a couple hundred dollars. Lost it when I was about twenty four years old and vanished where to go?
Speaker 8: Gary, I think it was a mad relationship, some mad girlfriends.
Speaker 1: The same girl that stole my typewriter. I had a typewriter too, and she stole that. She stole it. Yeah, Pam, she told she was a flight attendant. She got away with everything because she was hot. Yeah, she stole the stamps. I think that so old that I knew it was her.
Speaker 4: I knew it was all right.
Speaker 1: There are more important questions that we have from you, so we're going to come back with Gary to answer your questions. Coming up in a second. We will take a short break here a few minutes. Call me if you're not already on the phone at six five. If you text in a question, that's fine too. But if you text in, I'm likely going to call you to put you on the radio. So if I if you text it in a question and you get a number, a call from a strange number, that's likely me or Bailey calling to put you on the radio. So answer your phone and we'll be right back with Gary Spivee on KTWB.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point kt.
Speaker 4: W E Psycha.
Speaker 1: Gary Spivee is going to answer your question, is going to drive right into Marvin. Marvin, you have a question for Gary Spivee. What do you want to ask Marvin?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so my question is, Uh, me and my girlfriend have a coworker we're both think is pretty hot, and I was wondering if we will have the chance to have a three pime with her because my girlfriend signed out for we don't we even ever talked to our coworker about it.
Speaker 1: But we want to know, so something like should you approach her or is she going to be like perceptive to this or is she going to be like ew.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well ex, I can see this really working out, and so I feel very good about it. Looks like it's it's not only a possibility, but it's a likelihood. But you can't do the lead. See you're you're wanting to get you know, up in there and talk about Hey, here's what we're going to do, and you know you have to shut up. Uh, and if you can let your girlfriend take the lead on this one and talk her into it. Then your you're home free. Everything works out great, looks like a lot of fun. So yeah is the answer, But you got to let your dang man get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how you going to do your shut up and have fun? All right? Good luck, Marvin. All right, Melissa's on the phone.
Speaker 1: Hello, Melissa, you're on with Gary Spivey on Katie WB.
Speaker 4: Thanks for waiting. Hi.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was calling into see if it would be a good idea to get a divorce. My husband has had some major infidelity issues pretty much our whole marriage going on six years, and wondering if you know, if he would continue or if there's a chance maybe if he would be changing.
Speaker 8: Well, that sounds good that he would be changing, but I don't see it. He's he's pretty stubborn and he's always had the same habit with everybody he's ever been.
Speaker 4: With, right.
Speaker 11: That I know of, Yeah, okay, there are.
Speaker 8: And so he has to take it way more serious that you're really going to dump him, and he don't. He don't think you're gonna He's not really in that camp where he thinks you're going to dump him.
Speaker 4: If he don't straighten up.
Speaker 8: He does love you, if that means anything at all, but he really does love you, and he is in love with you as much as he's capable of. He's just having a hard time being capable of love. And so that's that's what I see. So you would have to have a lot more patience than most people, which you know you've already kind of ran out of patience, is what I said.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck. Let's go to Emily. Question for psychic Gary Spivee. If you want to call six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. We'll get you on the radio. What do you want to ask?
Speaker 4: Emily?
Speaker 12: Yes, so I am single and has started seeing somebody who I'm very interested in. However, they have been in prison. They were acquitted of said charges. It's no longer a thing, but I'm still interested, but I'm worried because of what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding, I mean seriously, you're dating, you're dating, You're dating the next con So yes, yes.
Speaker 12: Ever is you know has been acquitted of all of it and is no longer technically charged with that.
Speaker 8: Okay, well, I don't know that one has anything to do with the other, too. Much in your case. I think he's he's great fun for you and in a physical sense. Uh, you have a physical connection, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, a great one. Right. Yeah. You're not going to dump him no matter what he does.
Speaker 8: He could rob two banks, shoot a couple of people in the head, and it's to be with him. No, yeah, probably, And so he really would because you have so much you know, essensual chemistry with him that he's just the best you've ever been with and and that's who he is in your world. So this is it's about fifty percent addiction for maybe fifty percent real. But in some weird way though, he's very charming and likable and he's getting to he makes more sense in his life.
Speaker 4: People do straighten up something? You ever have money missing from your purse?
Speaker 8: No, he robbed somebody else and give it to me. Okay, but he wouldn't. I don't think he's gonna steal from her. So you're gonna hang in there. What what are you gonna do? You're gonna hang in there with him.
Speaker 1: That's what there's your answer. Let's go to Cody, Cody the eternal question. Cody, what do you want to ask? Gary Spivey?
Speaker 13: Hey, good, morning guys. So I've struggled with my faith and uh, you know, I'm just trying to stay solid. I'm sure a lot of people out there share the same problem. I just want to know. Are the Vikings ever winning the Super Bowl?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, what year? Gary? Maybe a couple of years, but they're going to do a couple of years.
Speaker 13: Years, hopefully before I have to cash in my retirement funds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you sound young, So that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see him doing well.
Speaker 8: They've got a couple of new star players that are going to show up and kind of get raised.
Speaker 1: I think the Detroit Lions are going to win the super Bowl, but I think the Cleveland Browns are going to win a super Bowl before the Vikings win a super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Cody, what do you think?
Speaker 11: I scold to the bowl, baby.
Speaker 3: School to the ball.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Cody. All Right, we got to take a break. But here's a couple of things. First of all, Gary's got you. If you don't get a hold of Gary on the show today, that's no problem. He's going to be at Boo Bash and I'd get there early to get in love and Gary will give you like one question. Okay, So don't sit there and bother Gary all night. But I answer more questions. Look at the line behind you. There's a lot of people back there.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then also, you get an eight hundred number, you got a website, you got a venmo, you get all this stuff. Tell me how to get ahold of you? Yeah, it's really easy.
Speaker 8: Gary spy v s p I V e Y dot com, Garyspyby dot com, join me on my podcast every Saturday is free.
Speaker 4: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Just look for Gary Spivey on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 8: Yeah, eight hundred eight two seven Gary as always for a private reading.
Speaker 1: Okay, get a hold of Gary for your reading to ask him anything you want to. And by the way, Gary's gonna be on tomorrow seven o'clock tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: Does that sound right? Dang, you don't have any ideas? Yes? What are you here for? James? What is your purpose here?
Speaker 3: Just a prop?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right, well you look good as a prop thing. So anyway, here he's been an on gurage. How many people are in your on garage?
Speaker 4: Anyway? Today, let's say you got four done it to dog dog dog, Let me kiss him.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna there was something between us.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll be right back with more. Gary Spivey.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing that I want to do because I promise people listening everybody, Not everybody, but a lot of people want to know. Am I with the person that I'm supposed to be with these days? Especially?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, is it like rampant now? Yeah, totally, totally. Everybody's doubting their spouse. We're going to talk about that, and Gary will give you the answer. Even if you don't get through on the phone.
Speaker 1: You just stay by your radio and keep your air pods in or listen to the iHeartRadio app on Katie W tob We'll take a minute break a couple of minutes. When we come back, Gary will let you know, even if you're not on the phone, whether you are with the person you're supposed to be with. Stay here, Hey, your keyword for Spreender Carpenter this time is feather. So open up the iHeartRadio app if you don't already have it, open tap that red microphone and simply say the keyword is feather and you could fly off the Los Angeles to see her in concert. Keyword is feather. Back to the action, Gary Spivey, World's most gifted psychic.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ready. Let's get started. Paullie is on the phone. You can ask anything you want Pollie and Gary will have the right answer for you.
Speaker 4: What is your question, Pollie?
Speaker 5: My question is you know, I'm in kind of a turning point in my marriage right now, and I'm just wondering if i should stay or go. I'm dealing with somebody that has a drinking problem.
Speaker 1: How bad is the drinking problem? Because I've had that in my family too, not my immediate family. But is it like you know, they get drunk and stumble, or they get drunk and mad or mean or what what is that?
Speaker 4: And what does that look like?
Speaker 5: So you will get drunk and then text my family members and friends close friends around me, it has, you know, kind of alienated me from my family and.
Speaker 4: Friend Do they always say I'm going to stop, I'm going to stop?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, Gary, what do I see? He's got what I call the bad guy demon. That's a prominent demon right now, that a text and he'll when he gets drunk, this bad guy demon will enter his body and he really becomes possessed and he does this thing like a mission to destroy you and make you feel less than?
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: All the time with everybody, though in a crazy way, right yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And so I see you will leave him and you will come back. So you have to take it to that level to make him know you're serious. It's what I see that you're going to do. I'm not telling you what to do. I'm telling you what I see you doing. And so so you're already there. You're just trying to plot and plan your exit strategy, right, yeah, and you almost got it together, right yeah, Okay, there you are. I'm just I'm not doing anything but confirming what you're doing.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. So you're not giving her advice, you're telling her what you see she is going to do. Right, I could give it, she cannot avoid it. Yeah, I can tell her it stay.
Speaker 8: And she's going to leave because she's him, really yeah, because she can't understand why he's supposed to be her soulmate and he is, and he's connected to her and he is. But when he drinks, he turns into Satan. And the reason he turns into the devil when he drinks is because there's this demon Dave that jumps in people these days where they then will point the finger at the person they love the.
Speaker 4: Most and go, you're the bad guy, and I'm.
Speaker 8: Going to prove it to all your family and friends, and I'm going to defame you in every way I can woo you know.
Speaker 4: So that's what you got, right.
Speaker 1: Polly, good luck, thanks for being on. Okay, so we promised this and I don't want to forget so so many people they some of your biggest questions are am I with the person that I'm supposed to be with? And sometimes if you're wondering that Number one, it's really common and valid. Number two it's that Gary can give you an answer. So tell us how this works. If you're with somebody now and you're going, I don't know whether this is the person that's my lifetime person.
Speaker 8: Or not, well, it's really simple. Everybody can feel their angels, whether they know they can or not. Everybody has angels, everybody has demons, and so you got to get rid of the demons. You got to get closer in touch with the angels. Look up a little bit with your eyes, just kind of scroll up a little bit and just ask your angels ask God, Angels, God, am I with the person I'm supposed to be with? And when you ask that that question, then you'll start to feel warm and light and tingly, or your sinuses may open, your head could get hot, you could even get a little dizzy. You'll feel it, you'll feel it. You're gonna feel it in your body, and that's how it works. And so and if you don't feel a thing, you're not with anything that's connected.
Speaker 4: Really will they leave?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 8: There's many people like yeah, like half will leave, half will not. Well to give them the answer, are they wasting their time? See, most of the time, people don't always really want to know will I leave? They'll figure that out sooner or later, but they want to know, am I wasting my time with this idiot? Because nobody wants to waste their time these days? Everybody time is important, ever faster, Isn't that true?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Truly I am.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Jenny said that.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't want to waste my time with like somebody that I don't like or that it's not going to turn out. Yeah, all right, I got more people on the phone here to talk to. Gary Spivey, let's talk to oh randomly. Jennifer Hi, Jennifer Hi. What's your question for psychic Gary Spivey by the way, eight hundred eighty two seven Gary, if you want to get a hold of him eight hundred eight two seven Gary or Garyspivey dot com. Okay, Jen, what do you want to know?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 15: I was dating this guy for a little while, and when I tried to break it off, he became obsessed and is stocking me. Still call and text my phone multiple times. He calls my place of work.
Speaker 11: I've had to tell people.
Speaker 15: Like tell him I'm not here. He lea's notes in my door at home.
Speaker 4: That's frightening. How long? How long has he been doing this and how often?
Speaker 15: Well he's done it? Well, I tried to break it off about a month ago, and so it's been going on for about almost three weeks, almost a month. And he calls my phone and texts me all the time. I don't respond at all.
Speaker 4: Has he called or texted in the last twenty four hours?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 4: Okay. So sometimes you get a little hope.
Speaker 3: Like maybe he's finally giving up pick yeah.
Speaker 4: But then all of a sudden, boom, there they are again.
Speaker 15: Yes, And when he texts. It's like multiple multiple times.
Speaker 8: But here's what I see. He's got multiple, multiple personalities. So when I look at him one time, he's one person. When I look at him another time, he's very much somebody else. Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 10: It does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like scary differences.
Speaker 8: So he's a multiple personality kind of disorder thing.
Speaker 4: And it kicks in. Does he smoke a lot of weed?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 11: I don't think so.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know about that. Anyway, I see him pretty stone. So he's doing something that's really taking him off track. And so, and it's an altered it's more than just a natural personality switcheroo. So he's doing something. It's also key in it in what can she do to get him to stop?
Speaker 4: Though? I mean that's what you ultimately just want him to stop, right, right?
Speaker 15: Or do I need to take like some kind of legal action to the police?
Speaker 4: Fort they never listen. Do you know what? You get a restraining order? They don't, They don't listen.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work most of the time, right, I mean, if they're safe and safe, they'll be like, oh damn, I don't want the cops to show up at my door. But a lot of people with a restraining order, they just keep going, well, she's really nice, You're a nice person. So when he does reach out sometimes back in a while back you would actually you know, talk to him or say something back, and then you finally just sort of stopped. As long as you don't get in touch back with him, I think you might have another couple of months of.
Speaker 8: It, but not too bad. And he's going to go off to the next person. So the good news is he'll replace the person that he's stalking with another person just off.
Speaker 1: That's more fun than you, And so it's more fun than you. Yeah, it's not a lot of fun. I mean, you're you're wonderful, but you're not a lot of fun to stock. There's not a lot of reward in stock because you're not coming back at him now. So so you just have to come back off and let it go for a minute. And I see it going away. So Jennifer's good luck, thanks for being on. Let's talk to Bethany. Hello, Bethany, Hello Shallow. Should I get Gary Spivey is waiting for your question?
Speaker 12: Yay?
Speaker 16: So I have been I had a kid young and I've been a single mom just very uninterested in that aspect. I've just been really focused on my child. But now he's getting a little bit older, and I'm just wondering, at what age do you think I will find somebody now?
Speaker 4: Now? Right now? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you got somebody right around you. You got somebody right around you that has a crush on you.
Speaker 4: You know this? Do you know it? Yeah? You got it. There's somebody.
Speaker 8: It feels like a work situation or business situation connection.
Speaker 4: And I see them really liking you. Does that make any sense? You really don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I think maybe she's become so blind after like not thinking about relationships for so long, that she's just blind to it.
Speaker 4: Like, no, he's got a crush on you.
Speaker 8: This person touched your hand recently and you felt something.
Speaker 4: Who is that?
Speaker 7: I have no idea?
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 14: Wake on up here?
Speaker 8: Well this person, I just see them around you sometimes. They just they're they're not far, they're close in. They pay attention to you. They like you, they feel connected to you. They even like the way you smell, so they got to be pretty close to you to smell you. And I just see this amazing connection. So if you open your eyes a little bit. I think you'll figure it out in about a minute. So that's what I see. H Allow something to happen. Wake on up.
Speaker 4: You're not dead yet just because you have a kid, I mean you're dead.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Ronda questioning whether you should become a stripper. Let's hear your story, Ronda, what's up?
Speaker 6: I have been unemployed for three years and it's a horrible job market, and so I'm like, do I need to switch careers? I love dancing. I kind of joked on the stripper thing, but I what should what should I do?
Speaker 10: Should I?
Speaker 4: I should do it?
Speaker 7: I need help?
Speaker 6: What's next for me?
Speaker 4: You should really do it? You could? You could? She loves to dance gar Yeah, and you're you're hot.
Speaker 1: What would your stage name be? You can't go with Rhonda? That sounds like my aunt's names.
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How old are you? Destiny?
Speaker 6: I'm christy four.
Speaker 1: Perfect perfect that there is tonight on the mill stage. It's Destiny. Give it up, gentlemen for destiny. Like you look like late thirties or mid thirties. So she's a hobby now speak these days that have that look. You know, if the if the stripper thing falls through, what should she look at than marry money, marry money. Yeah, there's a woman or a man. There's a man or a woman out there for you right now. Yeah, yeah, she's Yeah.
Speaker 8: I see her around some some money guys and I see it kind of hooking up.
Speaker 4: If she wants to meet them at the strip club. Yeah, you're a little too picky. You're a little too picky.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I've been burned so many times, so I have my radar is broken.
Speaker 4: I can get rid of those traumas. You want me to do that for you?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, yes please, Okay.
Speaker 4: That's easy for me. There we go, there, we go.
Speaker 17: There.
Speaker 8: See suddenly you can breathe. You feel lighter than you feel warm, So you know you hit that music, feel all that going on now.
Speaker 4: Your feet warm, feel all those things.
Speaker 1: See it and now on the milk stage. Good luck, good luck, destiny, good luck. Okay, this is a this is a sad one, a little bit more tragic. But we want to get a variety of different questions on. Everyone's got a question for psychic Gary Spivey. If you miss him on the radio, you'll be back tomorrow at seven till about seven point thirty tonight. At Misstic Lake. If you got Boo Bash tickets, get there early to get in line for Gary Spivey, or call eight hundred eighty two seven Gary to get a private reading that doesn't have Bailey and I listening in. Yeah, okay, up next is looks like it is, Angie, Angie, go ahead.
Speaker 14: Hi, Hi, Gary, Hie. When I was twenty three, I worked at in a factory and we worked the overnight shift, and I was in love with this guy that I worked with, and on his way home he got into a head on collision and died instantly. I'm sorry that morning he was not talking to me, and he was flirting with some other woman on the factory floor. I'm wondering why was he mad at me?
Speaker 8: He really wasn't mad at you. He was just passive aggressive. Usually most of the time women are way more passive aggressive than guys, but lately guys have been also passive aggressive a lot. So he was just playing, you know, hard to get sort of like that didn't mean the thing wasn't taking it very effective.
Speaker 1: Tool, Gary, because this is what it's done all these years later. I used to do that with Julie. I'd be like nah and acted like I don't even see her, and I wouldn't call her because then she would be like, where are you right now? Hooks hooks them. Bailey's got some text messages.
Speaker 9: This one says, my husband's father died in twenty eighteen, and since then we've had a lot of struggle with him being angry, negative, just going through cycles. They come on fast, cause a lot of emotional damage, and then end just as quickly and then we'll go back to normal. Lately, it's been occurring more often and the negativity last longer. Will he ever get help for this or he'll because I feel like it's slowly killing his soul and I miss my husband.
Speaker 4: He has a.
Speaker 8: Lot of different things going on. I think he has a hormone in balance. Sometimes guys could have low testosterone and they can just be basically tired old women, and so he looks more like a tired old lady to me, And so I feel that when he gets and he's grumpy, he's just a grump because he's he's so tired.
Speaker 4: What can they do?
Speaker 8: Go to the doctor, Go to the doctor, check out, you know, do your blood work, figure out if you got low testosterone, figure out how to fix it.
Speaker 1: Julie's on the phone. Good morning, Julie, Good morning. What did you want to ask? Gary Spivey?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 18: Gary, I have a twenty six year old son, and the past couple of months he's completely caught off all communication with me and his father. He lives alone and start a new job, and I'm just worried about him. I want to know if you can see anything like what's going on?
Speaker 1: So you don't hear from him, He doesn't answer his calls, your calls or text or anything.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 18: I go to his apartment, I ring the doorbell. We even did a well being checked about.
Speaker 7: A month ago on him.
Speaker 18: The cops barged in and they asked him what's going on, and he just said I want to be left alone. And we're so worried about him, but we're kind of at a loss of what to do.
Speaker 8: If he has an altered consciousness, which is what I see. And so again I think he's smoking a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, does he do that?
Speaker 7: Yes he does.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So he's just stoned out of his mind, baked, and so that's what's going on.
Speaker 4: Do you do anything more than weed?
Speaker 8: I don't think somebody's doing these days that there's weed that's really not like the weed back in the day. This is weed that is like put you in a coma, really powerful, really so powerful, and it does a thing to the brain where it makes the person defame everybody around them and hate them and want to be left alone. And so so he's in that space. So he's not going through anything except he's an addict, and so he's addicted to this and this is what's happening. And maybe he doesn't want to see you when he's like this. No, he don't want to see anybody anyway. He just turned off on the whole category. But that's all it is. That's what it is.
Speaker 4: What can she do? Is there anything she can do?
Speaker 8: Maybe talk to it about it a little bit and ask him, is he really truly happy? Usually they're not usually miserable, and they go into super depressions. And so I think that he loves you very much. I just think he's addicted. That's your issue. Okay, okay, time, I'm so sorry. That's so hard.
Speaker 18: It is hard, but it's reassuring to know that we are doing the right thing.
Speaker 7: We're going it.
Speaker 18: Keeps trying to reach out and get him some help, so thanks to Gary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's addiction. Okay, Okay, get somebody on the phone waiting for a long time. Hi Katie.
Speaker 4: A couple more questions for Gary Spivey. You're on next. What's up?
Speaker 7: Well, my question is just a on down. I've been alone all my life. I got kicked out at age eleven. I went through homelessness four times, I went through addiction. I do still smoke weeds, but I don't do any of the other stuff. But I've always been able to go to my writing. I'm a spoken word poet, and I always saw as a little girl that I was supposed to change the world. Like I've had a lot of affliction and a lot of pain. Now I've been cleaned sixteen years besides the weed, and I have a fifteen year old daughter. But when I was addicted the other drugs, I was unable to write. Is like it was taken away. I'd pick up the pen and I'd try to write, and I couldn't even write one word. But now that I've been cleaning sixteen years, I'm to be in a show on the sixth and a story quality because that's what I write about, is that we're all God's people or whatever you believe in. And I want to know if trying now. My mom just passed away and I always told her I was supposed to change the world. And I want to know if I should continue with my writing and if it can change the world, because I want to prove to my daughter. I'm forty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, prove it to you. No, don't prove to your No, don't prove to your daughter. Prove to you here. Don't be in competition with anybody else in the world. But just prove to you. I see this. I see a big ball of like coming.
Speaker 8: Down from your mother from heaven. That's what I see. Okay, and so, and I feel good about it. I feel great about it. Just do everything for you. But I see you doing good.
Speaker 7: I should continue with all my do it, do it.
Speaker 4: Do it, do it? No, don't fight, just do it. Allow it.
Speaker 1: No, we have somebody who but is not Bailey, but it might as well be Bailey. On the other phone, Oh it is Christina with our final phone call of the day. Gary will be back tomorrow from seven until about seven thirty or so. If you get to Boo Bash tonight. Gary's doing readings at Boo Bash tonight. You can call Gary anytime one eight hundred and eighty two seven Gary for a private reading. You do like a half an hour hour? Yeah, spend a day. If I spend enough money, would you come over to the house, I'd move in.
Speaker 4: Would you move in?
Speaker 1: I've done it, so then you could be like sitting there at the kitchen table. When I come downstairs, I'd be like, Gear, how's the day gonna go.
Speaker 4: It'd be like that, Okay, cook breastpends on.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know we charge put it on the game Christina for free?
Speaker 4: What do you want to ask? Gry Spike Bey.
Speaker 17: Hi, my name is Christina. I became a widow really young. I do have three children and now they are grown. I'm in my fifties and I just want to know if I'm gonna die a spencer, if I'm gonna actually ever find anyone?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I see you're finding someone. Whoever this person is is a lot of fun. I get a vision of boats. So this this guy has a boat. You know anybody with boats?
Speaker 17: I know a few.
Speaker 4: Okay, there we are. You're in the right place. I see you really hooking up with somebody they're very much a boater.
Speaker 8: I'm a boater. I love boats, and so I just see you own this boat. Pretty nice boat. And this person's very proud to have you there. So yeah, so you just need to appreciate you because you're worth it.
Speaker 1: Hang out at Candy Covid at prior leg next summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, legs out. You got to have a legout or an ankle.
Speaker 1: At least you do show your ankles, Christina. All right, Gary, thanks for being on. We love you. We'll see you tonight at Boo Bash and then back here tomorrow.
Speaker 8: What time, Gary, Let's see Dave, it's what time I supposed to be here at six thirty?
Speaker 4: Six thirty.
Speaker 1: Gary one of those people that if you want him to show up at seven o'clock, you tell him that he's going to be there at six thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ok, three.
Speaker 3: Four or four?
Speaker 1: We love you, Gary, Later, all right, We'll see you tonight at Boo Bash. In the back here tomorrow at seven o'clock on BWB. Thank you, Gary, Thank you. We're coming right back on the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show. Another keyword for Sjabrina Carpenter coming up in a second Stay here on Katie wb