Speaker 1: It's mo Joe in the morning show. So I am only going to do this topic on one condition. I'm going to do it on one condition that I will not embarrass this company if they buy advertising from this radio show. So I'm gonna blackmail. I was just going to say this is black a total blackmail. So I left the show on Friday. And when I left the show on Friday, I had to drive to ann Arbor. And so I when I drive to Anne Arbor, we are located in downtown Detroit, I jump on the freeway here, I get on ninety six and I pretty much take ninety six to you don't want to know the deal to M fourteen go with stuff. So I'm on ninety six and I'm going at a good clip. I'm going probably eighty five miles an hour, and I'm going really good. And I've got my Gordon Chevrolet Super Cruise on, which basically is me just kind of kicking back, no hands on the wheel, things driving itself. When a vehicle with their state or their company's business, it's gonna say a radio station, it's not a radio station, it was their company's business, pulls right in front of me and almost literally kills me like, I mean, we almost you know, ended up banging right into each other. It was crazy, and I am pissed now because he's not He's not even oh I'm like seriously pounding on that thing and he's not even paying attention and he doesn't even care. And I look and him like, oh a roofing company. So it's a roofing company, and it's a popular roofing company. It was a big name roofing company. And I ended up taking a picture. I sent the picture in my with my topics so you can see the name. Have you heard of that roofing company before? As matter of fact, I think that roofing company might even advertise on a competitive radio station.
Speaker 2: I think I've heard.
Speaker 1: I mean so, so this bastard was in front of me, and it got me to a point where I thought about doing in the one eight hundred how's my driving thing, like where you call up the place. And it got me thinking to myself, well, maybe I should call them and let them know. I won't call them out or post the picture of them almost hitting me. If they advertise on the radio, they buy a schedule from Alisha Bailey. You know, we got to get Alisha in an accounter hair on this one. So I'm gonna throw this out there. If you're driving around with a fricking billboard on your car, like, if you're driving around with a company name on your car, you can't drive like an a hole. Yeah, because if you drive like an a hole.
Speaker 3: That's your company's name. That's it, that's the reputation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right there.
Speaker 1: And I want to ask if any listeners have ever gotten cut off or we're out in public and somebody in a company vehicle flip them off, did you call the company and tell them about that?
Speaker 2: I love it, you know what I mean? Yeah, I know people are calling eight four four Mojo Live.
Speaker 1: Eight four four sixty six five six y five four eight is the telephone number. I know people that do this with cops, Like they'll see a cop that will act like you know, a fool.
Speaker 3: Or texting and driving or something or texting.
Speaker 1: And driving, Yeah, and they'll call the police department and say, squad car number seventy you know, is driving around doing this thing, and they like they like to turn them in. But honestly, this roofing company, it was really honestly, Yeah, scary.
Speaker 3: How I'm surprised you didn't send him a little DM or.
Speaker 1: You know, can I be honest with you, Shannon, I am. I instantly thought, I'm like, I don't know, I'm gonna go right now and I'm gonna post this picture with a I got cut off by that on social media and do some social media shaming. And then I realized that's just the people that we get so complaining about, you know what I mean, like the people that get pissed at us over stuff. Yeah, I don't know. I will say that the guy. If the guy acknowledged like I've cut people off before.
Speaker 2: Or wave like do the do the little wave thing to me? Like the man, I'm sorry, whatever the deal is.
Speaker 1: Then I pull up next to the guy and I pull up and I did the whole you know, with the hands up in the air like type thing. The guy looks at me like I'm the crazy one, Like who are you? Who are you to look at me that way? Mister rufe?
Speaker 2: Man? Do you think I promo people are all driving? Respect?
Speaker 3: I always think about the call are you joking?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Tony told me one time that we got to complain about that.
Speaker 3: I think we've found several yeah.
Speaker 1: Like the station vehicle with our faces. They think it and they all think it's Mojo driving and it says Mojo yeah.
Speaker 2: They honestly, it wouldn't be me, it'd be Shinnon.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, let me tell you something. I Anna, you don't know the story. I used to be married to a guy who was business owner and he would not even let me put the sticker like the magnet of the company on my back window because he's like, you are are a terrible driver, and I do not want the company's reputation. You're representing the company. Every other family member had something and I was not allowed to put that sticker on my car.
Speaker 1: Mike Porter, because my car is a Gordon Chevrolet Tahoe. Mike Porter almost made me take the the license because of he said, well, his thing was I park in bad spot, Like I just live like park on sidewalk.
Speaker 2: Sometimes.
Speaker 3: My favorite is when you see like clearly a mom and it's got like the face the stick figure family. My son is an honor student at you know, Abbott Middle School, proud Mama Jesus lover, and she's like giving you the finger as you're going.
Speaker 1: By, and you're like, oh, what's going on, Tina, How you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm okay. How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm okay?
Speaker 5: Everybody?
Speaker 2: Good morning, what's happening?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 3: First time?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: I was one the producer. I had an occasion I was driving to work by I was passing the seven eleven and one of your competitive radio station trucks pulled out and almost broadsided me.
Speaker 2: Yeah tell us, tell us, who tell us what station? I want to know?
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 5: I was so mad. I not only wrote, I not only call them, but I wrote a detailed letter and got the road up. They received a reprimand on their file and their model.
Speaker 3: What did you get out of the deal? Did you get concert tickets?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Actually I didn't. I didn't mean anything. I was just so pissed off. Yeah, I didn't even think about that. Actually, I was so mad.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: You knew, you know, they got written up. So one of our competitors letter back.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: Wow, I received a personal letter back explaining what the what the driver received. It was a major apology attached to it.
Speaker 1: It's actually it's actually very smart that they did that. What's up, Melissa, how you doing good.
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: I'm doing okay.
Speaker 1: Molliss I was almost killed on Friday by a roofing company.
Speaker 2: What did you want to say?
Speaker 6: I drive the Expressway every day from Bowling Green, Ohio to the Lake, Michigan, and I have been ran off the road so many times by semis, the last one which one rowed me all the way off into the left plane.
Speaker 2: You got plane, you got cut off? What? What? What company? Semi?
Speaker 5: Amazon?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know how much money you'd have if that thing would to hit you. You'd be like Tracy Morgan when he got hit by the Walmart truck right.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't have to drive back for to work anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, what does Tracy Morgan say? Tracy Morgan said that was the greatest thing that ever happened to him. He got hit by a Walmart truck.
Speaker 2: Man. Amazon's got more money than anybody. Tyler. What's happening?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 4: Long time.
Speaker 3: Alone?
Speaker 2: What's happening? Tyler? So?
Speaker 4: I had my own long hair landscaping business and I had someone call because they just got caught off by one of our vehicles. So I asked him what vehicle were they driving? And they proceed to mention the one that I was driving. So I said, oh, well that was me, and maybe you shouldn't have been riding my ass.
Speaker 2: Like I got call them right out.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: They probably they probably right then and there were like done hanging up. What's up, dawn?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 7: E either.
Speaker 8: I was driving home from work and a semi truck was in front of me and he was turning like on a turnaround on like an overpass kind of.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It took him twenty five minutes because he ran over the curb, so he couldn't do the turns.
Speaker 5: He backed up.
Speaker 8: Luckily I didn't. I wasn't on his back of his you know truck. He backed up, went forward, backed up. It was a good twenty five minutes. Cars were lined up behind me, and so I took a picture of the truck. I emailed the company. It was out of state company, and I just please don't fire the guy. I think he just needs more training. But I and I said, he ran over the curb and he just you know, he didn't know what he was doing. I gotta email back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that just said thanks, oh man, wow, well you know what I was like, Wow, Yeah, that's not good. We When I pull out of the radio studios, Hair, we gotta go right by our great neighbors, groobles. The global truck will block the street from Yeah, like just buy and I get it. You know, they're trying to load up the corn beef. But I'm like, oh, yeah, get your ass out of the street.
Speaker 8: Yeah, be respectful to at least the other drivers. But I did, Like I said, I didn't want the guy to get fired.
Speaker 5: He just needs some.
Speaker 1: More training, yeah, at least having to take another driver's ad class.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Samantha, how you doing? Good morning morning. What's happening?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, a few years ago the company that my boyfriend is a manager at still to this day, I was driving on six ninety six a guy from his company cut me off. Oh and after I honked at him, he flipped me off. So I called my boyfriend. But I guess this guy was leaving anyways because he was moving out of state. But he never did tell this guy that he flipped you know, his manager's girlfriend off.
Speaker 3: Oh what small?
Speaker 2: So what ended up happening, yeah, did you?
Speaker 7: Unfortunately? Nothing, just because the guy I think it was one of his last days there anyway.
Speaker 2: But yeah.
Speaker 7: I still say crap to my boyfriend about it this day, Like you never even told him that he flipped me off after.
Speaker 2: He cut me off. Oh that's not good.
Speaker 1: The flipping off in the station or the you know, company vehicles probably not the smartest thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I went.
Speaker 1: I wish I had a tesla that had like cameras around it, so I could, you know, take videos and stuff of that on our social media would be the greatest.
Speaker 2: There's the guy in the Do you get flipped off a lot bus? School bus?
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: Occasionally, I mean occasionally, sometimes people might get a little irate around me. My problem is I always just sit there and smile at them.
Speaker 2: You know, they get, they get that makes them even more mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on a second, which one of these, Lydia, Am I done.
Speaker 2: Any of these?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You could be done a few nights.
Speaker 2: I'm done. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: I haven't driven a station vehicle in so long, and I refuse to drive them. You want to know why? And I was telling Tony this. Our station vehicles are from like two thousand and five, Like we have a state we have station vehicles that are so old it's awful. The only vehicle that is like the nice one is that that jeep, you know, the Gladiator thing.
Speaker 3: You guys have to drive that wheels van. You can't see how the back and there's no mirrors.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot about that. Used to be in promo. So you would drive these vehicles all the time, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, drive them, I'd push them, I'd get them.
Speaker 2: Were they that bad? Oh yeah they were.
Speaker 1: I never understood it. I remember, you know, when I had talked with Colleen back in the day. I'm like, Colleen, we got to dump these things. Do you know how bad it is when we go out to station promotions and the vehicle that we're driving looks like it should be in the Woodward Dream Cruise?
Speaker 2: You should like auction them off to listeners.
Speaker 1: I honestly we should. We should drive them into a river somewhere. That's what we should do.
Speaker 2: I don't even go. I wouldn't even give them to a listener.
Speaker 3: Uh, donate them to like mother Wattles. Hear those commercials all.
Speaker 2: The time one eight seven seven Cars.
Speaker 3: For kids, Cars for kids?
Speaker 2: What about? What about this?
Speaker 1: Did you ever see those cars that look like old police cars and people are driving.
Speaker 3: The I hate those because they still have the police mirrors on the side. So I always I like thrower my speed, and then I'm like, oh, never mind.
Speaker 1: I've often thought to myself, though, that'd be kind of fun to be able to have like a backseat where you can like lock up your kids, put your kids in the back seat, only go super fast.