Speaker 1: A hang out with Justin Jard, Meat Sauce, Max Parker Halvey, Hop House Sorry, Practic Bash watch parties.
Speaker 2: It's on March nineteenth and twentieth.
Speaker 1: You can catch the game to score giveaways like sixty five inch TV both days.
Speaker 2: Get these full details at campaign dot com. Here calendar.
Speaker 3: Where is that going to be again?
Speaker 2: Hop House which is Mystic leg.
Speaker 3: That's what do there? You go have fun man Driv Marshall. Think you're tuning in here? We are at.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk regular old sports, e sports because Marns he's here.
Speaker 5: She's a sporto you know it, live and Van five on the Power Trip Marns.
Speaker 6: The NBA has called off the hawks planned Magic City Night, saying that they heard too many concerns from around the league. After the Hawks announced they wanted to quote pay tribute to an iconic cultural institution, the Magic City Strip Club. They were going to have Lemon Pepper, Wings music, exclusive merch and a pregame podcast, and the NBA said no, And of course a lot of other NBA fans are going.
Speaker 5: Why did the Hawks think this was going to work?
Speaker 7: And how the NBA didn't hear about it faster? Yeah, it is strange, not kidding. Yesterday I was wearing my Magic City sweatshirt that I had gotten at Shields in Mine not because the nickname for mine, not North Dakota, is.
Speaker 5: The Magic City.
Speaker 7: Even Minot High School is called Magic City Campus and their nickname is the Magicians. Because our city grew so fast, we called it the Magic City. So initially I thought the Atlanta Hawks were doing the right thing and honoring mine, not North Dakota, and I thought, how wonderful. And then I read up on a little bit and I was like, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shocking, shocking.
Speaker 7: That that they thought that was probably a good idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know creativity. I mean maybe like the.
Speaker 7: The G League team could probably have a promotion like that, Like like the Saint Paul Saints, could they do a deja.
Speaker 4: Vu night.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 6: I just don't think they ever would, right, like because somebody would say there's a terrible idea, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 7: Like really, but I think rive on stuff like that is that even crossing the.
Speaker 2: Line then you alienate like uh, family, so.
Speaker 7: There is a lot or do you do it in a different way or you have an adult section in a family section?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Maybe it is. Yeah, maybe there's no way around it.
Speaker 6: I love that you were wearing a Magic City sweatshirt on the day that was announced, because it looked like you were probably taking a stand, right. Everybody's like, man, Marty's a big NBA fan. She she's on team Atlanta Hawks here. She loves their wings. She's anti NBA. Yeah, she loves the lemon pepper wings at Magic City.
Speaker 1: It is pretty ironic that the team name Hawk is the one who proposed.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want to Crunch.
Speaker 2: What are you eating?
Speaker 3: I'm drinking a Shamrock shake.
Speaker 5: In the hallway, there's a box full of the do get a Shamrock Shake?
Speaker 2: No thanks?
Speaker 5: So they're fantastic. He they just left her in the show.
Speaker 3: I want to see crunching tassels and a thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 7: On Sunday, the Wolves celebrated Crunch's birthday and there were thousands of kids there and the Hawks were about to celebrate their strip club heritage.
Speaker 5: Brother each team. You know you do you?
Speaker 6: In all of your years traveling with the Timberwolves, did you ever see a broadcast team head over to Magic City?
Speaker 5: Not that I was aware. They didn't text you and say we're going you want to come?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they said, we're heading out.
Speaker 5: We'll see you later. We'll see We're going one way, you go the other way.
Speaker 4: They want to be inclusive, they invite you. I think it's sweet of them.
Speaker 2: Hawk. Do you know anybody who's been there?
Speaker 3: I know somebody who's been there.
Speaker 1: Sure, I've actually you walked either you were waving through the window, Lou Williams.
Speaker 5: I'm fifty two years old.
Speaker 7: I can honestly say I've never been to a strip club in my life.
Speaker 3: The day is young.
Speaker 2: What are you doing in about fifty five minutes? Hawk's going No.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's anything to brag about, but I don't like them.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard great things. I've seen Ozark. I know when it's like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the Sopranos? Yeah, great show, great show.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things.
Speaker 3: Man, I keep getting a brain freeze.
Speaker 4: I think I am I'm something wrong with my DNA. Whoa, I'm so highly susceptible.
Speaker 2: Which one is worse? Man? That's good? Never go d n A sad my son.
Speaker 3: My high palette frozen.
Speaker 8: Pale, the roof of your mouthing, thegeous nerves.
Speaker 6: No, aren't you supposed to put your tongue on the top of your mouth and do the pressure thing?
Speaker 2: I think the top?
Speaker 3: Can I borrow your tongue?
Speaker 6: Cory?
Speaker 5: Thank you for saying, Cory.
Speaker 1: Just how kind are you?
Speaker 5: It's shamrock shakes season so good, it's so good.
Speaker 2: Make it permanent.
Speaker 3: Wonder more.
Speaker 5: With they aren't permanent, they wouldn't be a special zacho. You know. I feel the same way about the eggnog shake home run every year, but.
Speaker 7: As much as you walk around, if it was here all the time, we wouldn't appreciate it.
Speaker 6: That's what That's what Burger King's doing the long play on the gingerbread shake. They had it for one year and they're like, let's make them wait forty years until we bring it back.
Speaker 5: It seems successful.
Speaker 6: It does seem excessive. It's one of the biggest mistakes they've ever made. I wish Kines would just steal it and do a gingerbread shake all year round.
Speaker 5: All year round. Canes and gingerbread shakes. Boom.
Speaker 4: You guys, glad you waited till you thirteen to bring these in, because about forty five minutes from now, it's gonna sound like a jazz band over.
Speaker 2: I'm so lack the fringe quarter.
Speaker 7: You are a lactose intolerant and you just in hailed an entire shake.
Speaker 5: Isn't there a pill you're supposed to take before you?
Speaker 3: That's what the girls summing?
Speaker 5: All right, christakes it the next day.
Speaker 6: The Wolves are at the Lakers tonight at ten o'clock Marty o'clock. Man Minnesota is forty and twenty four, but the Lakers don't look now. The Lakers are red hot. They've won five of their last six. They're up to thirty nine and twenty five. The Wolves have won eight of their last ten, but those two losses were both really ugly, like heart crushing, like wow, we are not even trying kind of losses.
Speaker 5: So the eight wins are great.
Speaker 6: The two losses are sticking in everybody's head doing is that what we're going to see creeping in the postseason? Or can we see the other team? Because the team that we saw against Orlando was a disaster.
Speaker 7: It was, But if it's only going to happen two times in ten games, okay, I guess the situation is this. The Wolves are in third, and that's great. That is the place to be. We're not going to get any higher than that. It's just not mathematically and realistically possible. So three is the best case scenario. But they're only a half game clear, one half game clear of Houston and one game clear of the Lakers, and another half game behind that is Denver.
Speaker 5: So that is where the crunch is. Crunch.
Speaker 7: It goes Wolves, Rockets, Lakers, Nuggets, and that's a game and a half separating those four teams. And on this road trip, the Wolves tonight and tomorrow have a back to back and it's Lakers, Clippers, and.
Speaker 5: Clippers are eighth.
Speaker 7: There there are ways back, but they are in the mix, and this is a road back to back.
Speaker 5: So that's right.
Speaker 7: This road trip goes Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, Thunder.
Speaker 3: Win win loss, win.
Speaker 5: Really hurt me.
Speaker 7: The worst teams interesting, we let off the gas.
Speaker 2: You lit off the gas.
Speaker 3: Please stop being you.
Speaker 2: Heard. That's brutal.
Speaker 7: So a lot to be decided here in the final month and change of the regular season, but it's it's so much fun to be a relevant team.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, every night matters, every game matters.
Speaker 7: We might not be up and watching every minute of this ten o'clock start tonight, nine to thirty Tomorrow night, nine o'clock Friday night. Yep, but we are interested in.
Speaker 6: The results more to the point that you know, again, they've won eight of ten, but the two that we've lost just feel like devastating and a lot of us, I think a lot of people outside of the Twin Cities forget that this team has made the Western Conference Finals two consecutive years. Hawdcast the Wolves have the fifth best record in the NBA, and it doesn't feel like it.
Speaker 5: Right in the entire the.
Speaker 6: Entire NBA, fifth best record in the league, and it doesn't feel like it. The only four that are better, Okay, see the Spurs and wemby Detroit in Boston.
Speaker 7: Yeah, which tells you those teams have these kinds of losses.
Speaker 6: Too.
Speaker 7: Good teams lose to teams they shouldn't, or to bad teams are to teams of terrible injury situations. It happens all the time. It just feels like we're the only ones and it's it's not and there's still bad losses and you still can't excuse it away. And Sunday's performance was not great.
Speaker 2: No, it can't lose to that team like that, it could.
Speaker 5: Was kind of a no show.
Speaker 7: But if but if it's an isolated incident and you don't see something like that for another two weeks, then you can go.
Speaker 5: Okay, I guess So if the.
Speaker 6: Season ended today, then it doesn't. We would hook the Nuggets in round one.
Speaker 2: Ouch, yeah, that'd be sweet.
Speaker 5: But we can beat them, Yeah we can, Yeah, we can.
Speaker 7: Now they when we just played them, they didn't have Aaron Gordon and he did play last night, and.
Speaker 5: That was an epic game last night.
Speaker 2: Hawk's favorite player.
Speaker 3: I liked. I'm calling Gordo d G.
Speaker 6: I would much rather face the Rocket to the Lakers. Would you rather face the Rockets or the Lakers as opposed to the Nuggests in round one?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 2: Who would you rather play?
Speaker 4: Probably rather play Buckskins.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: You're question? I gave you an answer. I'm mutching trailer for a show called The Miniature Wife.
Speaker 2: You're in.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's not about little people, is it.
Speaker 4: It's this guy accidentally like shrunk the kids, only shrunk his wife. You've got that one lady in it who's stripper, like a pornographer lady in that one movie Elizabeth Banks. Elizabeth Banks, Yeah, Elizabeth Banks. She's like like a.
Speaker 5: No, Elizabeth Banks is the host to Press your Luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, HER's it's perfect. She's about to get run over by a room.
Speaker 2: But what is this called?
Speaker 5: Is not in this movie? Then they failed the major.
Speaker 4: Wife A Peacock original new series April Night looks fantastic. Couldn't hear a word of it, but it looked fantastic. I was wondering, what, like, you know, how because she she's about the size of a finger, So I was wondering, like, how, you know, stop that idea is just That's what I thought too. I didn't want to see that. It's got to be the end of the series though, right, yeah, and yes you do want to see it, right.
Speaker 5: Who is that Elizabeth you're thinking.
Speaker 3: Of Elizabeth Banks?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 5: Who's the one that was in that terrible So you're thinking of Elizabe Berkeley from Save by the Bell. She was the show Girls. Yeah that's the movie you were thinking.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Elizabeth Banks was.
Speaker 5: She was in Zach and Mary Makeup Porn.
Speaker 3: Which is a great film.
Speaker 7: Really, well, that's very I thought you were thinking of Showgirls.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you for thinking though you're welcome.
Speaker 6: You got your Elizabeth's miss mixed up. You're thinking about Elizabeth Reese from Twin City's Little Bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he does a lot of adult entertainment. She dabbles, but she's not gardening.
Speaker 4: And I really want to say something that I just thought of that I never thought of before.
Speaker 3: But it's going too far when we're talking.
Speaker 2: About Oh, I know, I think evolving Elizabeth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I know what you thought about her. Yea, perhaps I had just had her cups the other day. Excuse me, Wow, thank you. I can't that's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: We didn't work in a while together. Yeah, you're right, Corey. This lady's name in the miniature Wife is Lyndy little John. That's a terrible name.
Speaker 3: Oh she got to go to bathroom somewhere.
Speaker 7: How did have you seen that the Hershey Company has acknowledged that the cup recipe has changed?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we broke it down. We gave him credit for calling it because we thought he was nuts. But uh, yeah, the what is it? Was it?
Speaker 5: The grandson the grandson of whatever? Reese? Yeah said, yeah, they changed the formula.
Speaker 3: I'm so pleased.
Speaker 5: That must give you a.
Speaker 7: Great validation to know you didn't go crazy and your taste buds didn't yet.
Speaker 3: I had people tell me because I was old.
Speaker 5: I said, maybe it was COVID. You did see the couple of things have changed have changed for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Since I had COVID the.
Speaker 2: Taste, what has changed for you? Hawk?
Speaker 3: I just can't eat fish anymore. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I hate the taste of fish. I really don't. I'm being honest when I say that I can't eat seafrud of any kind. It grosses me out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't like that before COVID.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the truth.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the deal is.
Speaker 4: I didn't like going to Seattle down to the fish district market.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like it. It's too It's overwhelming to me.
Speaker 2: How do you hang out with your sister?
Speaker 3: I wish you.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I can't do corn? This is the truth.
Speaker 5: Fridays in Lent that's true.
Speaker 3: Too, thank you.
Speaker 4: But I've moved on from the fish thing. Oh, candle stores, they're too strong for me. I can't go into them. They almost knock me.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 4: I love, but the smell is too much for me, and it's been since COVID. There somebody says, hey, smell this candle. It almost kills me.
Speaker 7: Yes, there's something in a perfume and a cologne that's certain people wear and they walk by me and I will gag.
Speaker 6: Dude, that sucks because uh, you guys care if myself from not at all. A friend asked me to invest in a candle company.
Speaker 5: It's called Serenity by Jam. So I'm in what.
Speaker 2: He's not here? I mean he's listening, but he's not here.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't believe how many Gwyneth Paltrow candles I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about candlebox? Great man, your MIC's son litter Box now headlines. Next, this is the part the Fan Join the Meat, Sauce and Miller Lte at Wild Boar in Hopkins this Thursday from five to seven. You can stop by drink, drink specials, games and the register for a chance to win a spot in the Vikings Foundation at golf tournament.
Speaker 2: It's the full details now at Cafe dot com. Youre golf.
Speaker 4: You got that right, Zacho, Welcome back. It's Tuesday on the Partrip regular cast characters plus Marty Gallarnard.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me. Yeah, thanks, We're always aloud.
Speaker 3: To have you with me here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, looking forward to seeing you in the baseball sunshine.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, yeah, that's gonna be fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Do you know when your first game is? Is it opening Day? When you do?
Speaker 7: No, because the Wolves are still playing and it conflicts, and so we like to be scheduled for an entire series at a time as opposed to games. And I know the Twins open in Baltimore and then they go to Kansas City.
Speaker 5: And I am not on the schedule until.
Speaker 7: The second home series, which is the Detroit Tigers April sixth, so.
Speaker 5: A little less than a month away. Yes, we're almost there.
Speaker 4: Shure, we boy got the team until you're in Yeah, that seems appropriate, I think so do. We're gonna get several answers of snow in Minnesota. I know tonight into tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Apple Weather app is predicting hold on here ten to twelve on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding snow?
Speaker 2: Oh my yeah, I'm on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be driving home from Northern Wisconsin's you guys might do the show without me on Monday.
Speaker 5: I'm going to have to be skiing then next Belinda Jensen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn near impossible to predict that a week ahead or that far ahead.
Speaker 3: So but what about the balloon days?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what about those weather.
Speaker 1: We'll find out when they get launched on Friday with the it is.
Speaker 7: So the weather channel app on Sunday says about one inch of snow expected.
Speaker 2: It's all over the place.
Speaker 7: It is all over.
Speaker 5: So it's almost like we don't know yet. What does the CARO eleven app say? Says check back Friday says check back after the balloons go up.
Speaker 1: It's just a phone number, per personal line for Belinda Jensen at that and you call and.
Speaker 2: Ask her bell Hi Bell.
Speaker 1: They used to have that weather line forecast service.
Speaker 2: Yeah, call the.
Speaker 3: Time, mister movie phone, mister weather phone.
Speaker 2: Hell the party zone.
Speaker 5: Hey, Belinda got on the board on Friday. She got one. Most people get swings too, fork lyft lift work. Now it's time for headlines, all right.
Speaker 6: So look, if if Zach had blown that game on Friday and then gotten sick during the high school hockey tournament, like, it would have been really really really bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he didn't.
Speaker 5: But he didn't.
Speaker 2: He won.
Speaker 6: He powered through, great call on Saturday, the whole bit. But now I think on Tuesday, March tenth. I'm going to piss him off by simply reading a headline.
Speaker 2: No boy, you guys ready, Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: I read.
Speaker 6: Pepsi is surging in popularity among eighteen to thirty four year olds because they value quote quality.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I literally gagged it up when I tried it blindly.
Speaker 5: Why would you try it blindly?
Speaker 2: That diet coke test thing and care up through a.
Speaker 6: Blind taste test trying to decide where all the diet cokes were from it, And she did put a pepsi in there inzac did kind of almost peek it up.
Speaker 2: Horrible.
Speaker 6: Well, you seem to be in the minority because eighteen to thirty four year olds your generation, are all of a sudden loving pepsi.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't get the what did you do? What was the word? Do you use qualities?
Speaker 6: Because that group eighteen to thirty four year olds claim that they value quality.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, take that, Zach, Where the hell does that even come from? Value quality?
Speaker 3: Obviously our listeners don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, played are their ingredients like cleaner or something?
Speaker 6: Noz that could it be possible that your two a couple of your theories are working together here. What if eighteen to thirty four year olds grew up on coke freestyle, That's true, and then they try Pepsi for the first time and they're like, well, this is different. So maybe they're anti coke freestyle and they don't know that, you know, other Coca Cola.
Speaker 2: That would be a step up. Yeah, yeah, well said I warned them.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I told the Coca Cola company back in the day. I said, you guys can't do this, don't do it. Did you email them? Oh?
Speaker 1: I did a strongly worded letter back in the early twenty tens. I mean I worked with Burger King. I told them to stop, and they've switched back. Wendy's is gonna asks tough lesson and they're already what's happening to Weddy's now? They're closing all these stores? Quit doing it? But I mean freestyle, yeah, Pepsi switch it.
Speaker 2: Well, ball just Arby's learning their lesson.
Speaker 4: They're gonna make a yep Arby's. We call those a like ketchup and mustard others.
Speaker 5: Yeah, condiments.
Speaker 3: Tonament machine is like a yeah, like freestyle freestyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People keep asking me about that, and I will I would love to try it, and if it tastes like ketchup, then great, it's a wonderful thing. If it tastes like a sad excuse of a condiment.
Speaker 2: That sucks, what condiments do you eat ketchup?
Speaker 6: There's there's a part of me that I'm just picturing little Zachie Halverson, like in second grade, doing his ABC's in school, and somebody goes, like me would have said, why why is this kid learning how to write? He's in the digital generation, He's never going to have to learn how to write. And then you fast forward to the twenty tens, in the twenty twenties, and little Zaki Halverson is still writing letters, strongly worded ones the fast food restaurants that use coke freestyle pissed. He writes letters like the unibomber only to fast food restaurants and probably movie theater change when they go to coke freestyle.
Speaker 1: All of them do some stupid reason. Had it again last week? Yuck back to you, Corey.
Speaker 5: I can't believe this didn't happen.
Speaker 6: Maybe it did happen all the time back in the day, but it seems to happen frequently enough that it's in the news but it happened again. An angler was arrested during a bass tournament in Texas on Sunday in charge with violating fishing tournament rules after multiple weights were found inside of a bass that he had caught. I mean, I wonder if that happened a ton back in the day.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like some guy figured it out, like, man, I have never won one of these tournaments if only this bass weighed like a half a pound more. And he realized, why don't I just stuff the stupid fish with weights.
Speaker 5: They're not going to cut it open like it's a shark from Jaws.
Speaker 2: Oh what?
Speaker 6: And then he started winning tournaments, and now it happens once in a while. But yeah, since there's prizes on the line, it's illegal.
Speaker 5: Pull your hands up.
Speaker 2: Fishing question. If if you're like really good at it, where you're like in tournaments every weekend and you're doing it a lot, and it's your favorite thing to do, don't you think you could like eyeball, like the difference between like if you say you have like a ten pound fish but it measures out at like twenty five, don't you think you'd go Well, that doesn't make sense that doesn't look anything near a ten pound you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's a good point. I do see people who are.
Speaker 2: Like really into fishing, could eyeball a fishing go it's probably about eight pounds, not thirty five pounds.
Speaker 6: I don't think people that are adding weights are quadrupling the weight of the fish.
Speaker 5: Or it looks like, you know, like some kids wearing a trench coat. But he's cobb of the hot on it.
Speaker 6: Right, it's it's you probably turn a nine pound fish into a ten and a half or something.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I probably you're incrementally increasing your entire hall, right. I don't know how many fish you get to you know, register or account. I don't know that, but my guess is it's incremental. So they don't notice if if you turn an eight pound fish's fortunds.
Speaker 3: It's shaped like a barbell.
Speaker 7: If you hold it out for the camera, then yeah, your eight pounder is now you're the Minnesota record.
Speaker 5: It's five. Nobody's the wiser. Yeah, Yeah, there's money on the line, people will Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had a friend from college college that got married and this was like years ago, like twenty years ago, and one of her friends, was married to a professional fisherman, and I didn't really know him well and get to chat with him.
Speaker 5: Well, I just remember seeing him.
Speaker 7: And so because he was at a wedding, he couldn't wear a hat, couldn't wear glasses.
Speaker 5: And the man was white.
Speaker 7: Uh here and then just dark shiplines from the sunglasses on the leg absolutely, and like dark hands and forearms and.
Speaker 2: Just that's that's funny.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and just so the white stripe of the sunglasses across the.
Speaker 5: Side of the head battle scars. Basically, Yeah, he's a pro man.
Speaker 2: Gotta look to part what.
Speaker 5: I mean, how do you what makes you good?
Speaker 7: Other than no knowing what special lures and all those things, the.
Speaker 2: Right depths, you know the right spots.
Speaker 5: You know you're.
Speaker 2: Willing to put the worm on the hook, which Hocke and I are not willing.
Speaker 5: That's that's man work. No, that's yucky.
Speaker 7: I am not above wearing dishwashing gloves. Yeah, get yeah, the fish off? What's my hands fishing?
Speaker 6: My god, Chris, you have a handful of publicly known like lifelong fears.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, I don't like I don't like heights.
Speaker 6: Yep, claustrophobia, right, you don't like small spaces. You also have had a fear since you were a kid.
Speaker 2: That I'm going to find a dead You're gonna find a dead body.
Speaker 6: A couple of hikers thought they had found human remains in Pennsylvania, so they called the authorities, but police are no longer investigating any further because they realized it was a deer carcass. Dear God, I mean, can you imagine, much like we talked about what did that gal see over the airplane seat that she thought the bomb threat was real?
Speaker 2: It had to be.
Speaker 5: What did the pile of bones look like where they thought this was human remains?
Speaker 2: Can't you imagine?
Speaker 5: Because if you see any fur.
Speaker 6: Remaining, you're like, well that's a deer, right, So it must have been just bones decomposed.
Speaker 5: Was it dark? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, tikers thought they found human remains Hurt Bills and no it was not Kurt Bills.
Speaker 2: Was it a Pepsi freestyle machine.
Speaker 5: And it was in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Take the carcas.
Speaker 5: It was in Pennsylvania. So that's part of the Counanan trail. Right now.
Speaker 6: Bonus is currently doing the reverse Counan and I'm Florida to Minnesota. Yes, he is, so I assume he's going to go right through these human remains in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Do you see he texted us? He did.
Speaker 6: He said he's in Atlanta tonight, so he's wondering if there's any good spots to get wings.
Speaker 2: Ye, he's going to Magic City. John, he's going the wrong way if he's in mine. Not right now, Lucky.
Speaker 6: Uh, Marnie, I'm not asked and for your political leanings. I'm not asking for your political takes.
Speaker 3: I go for it.
Speaker 6: But do you feel that the that the country of the United States of America once in a while would want to vote for literally anybody else but the people that are on the ballot right for a lot of races, It's like, I don't want either one of these. I would vote for literally anybody else. Yeah, that's something we hear once in a while. Right is two terrible choices. Please, I wish we had a third option.
Speaker 5: Okay. A guy named Dustin Ebe.
Speaker 6: Legally duty Dustin No, Dustin Ebe literally legally changed his name to literally anybody else. That's his full name, first name, literally, middle name, anybody, last name else. He did it because he wanted to run for president in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: He did, but nobody really cared. But now he's not done.
Speaker 6: There is a there's a mayor in North Richland Hills, Texas, you know, that is currently running unopposed, and I guess a lot of the town doesn't like him, but he doesn't have an opponent. So this guy's like, I'll throw my hat into the ring. So now when you vote, apparently may second in the general election, the current challenger for mayor, Jack McCarty, is literally anybody else. So when you go to the ball it's do you want Jack McCarty or do you want literally anybody else?
Speaker 2: That's brilliant. That's brilliant, it's great, that's dedication to the bit man.
Speaker 6: He says he someday does plan to change it back, but for now that's his actual name. And somebody asked, literally, what party are you from, and he said he doesn't affiliate necessarily with any party. He does lean Republican, but he is not associated with any political party.
Speaker 7: Well with the name like literally anybody else, you would sort of have to be your.
Speaker 6: Own, right because by definition you don't like Republicans or Democrats like any other option.
Speaker 5: But the two, so that's great.
Speaker 6: May Second, literally anybody else might be the mayor of North Richland Hills, Texas. He's thirty seven years old and he's probably got a pretty good sense of humor. He's an animal technician and a universally university lab in Dallas, so he's probably pretty smart too, just being a smart ass.
Speaker 5: Love it. I hope his friends call him litt yeah, or Tree or mister else.
Speaker 2: Yeah or yeah.
Speaker 6: If you went to high school with literally anybody else, what would it is a nickname?
Speaker 2: Be probably Lit and then we just call him it and then he would be like penny Wise and then Stephen King and King and we'd call him King, Charles the first, Charles the first, and then we'd call him numero, you know one, and then we'd call him you know, and then we'd call.
Speaker 5: Him you know, like when you say that's the matrix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, along with a lot of options at options.
Speaker 6: Let's say on Chris for a second, because a lot of times on the Power to Morning Show we reference an act called pulling a hockey and it's not what you think it is.
Speaker 5: It means quietly leaving.
Speaker 6: A party pretty early in the party, but just leaving when he's had enough saying goodbye to no one and just walking out the door.
Speaker 5: That's a brilliant move, it really is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Other people call it an Irish exit, a French leave. I've never heard that a French leave. That's Tommy's favorite.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 6: What percentage of people say it is rude to leave a party without saying goodbye to at least the host, specifically the host of the party. What percentage of people say it's rude to leave a party and pull a hockey without saying goodbye to the house. Now, in fairness to Chris, he wants pull the hockey at his own house a party he was hosting. He just went up steers without saying goodbye to his own guesttinued to party.
Speaker 2: Was there a long time? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Ye, you think it's rude. Do you think it's rude, Marty or not?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean to the host for sure.
Speaker 7: I mean not rude to the point where I am now offended. But I would say, like just basic manners, I'd lightly say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay. So what percentage of you yes says yes? We were half? Probably seventy five percent.
Speaker 2: Sauce sixty, Chris thirty, Zach sixty nine percent Chris.
Speaker 5: Knows his own game. Thirty three percent say it's rude.
Speaker 6: The other sixty six or seven six percent, I guess say no big deal, But fifty two percent say it depends on how big the party is. For example, if it's a giant party, you know you don't try because that host doesn't have to say two hundred goodbyes, just leave. So the bigger the party, the more likely it is you can pull a hockey without having to say goodbye.
Speaker 4: If it's a celebration of life for one of the Julia, then say goodbye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the two of you right right, okay, because you see him again. Let's say it was my celebration of lifehowk Who would you talk to first?
Speaker 4: Well, I'd be too busy celebrating to talk to anybody.
Speaker 5: Is the matrix going to be there?
Speaker 3: No, I'd actually walk up to Pop.
Speaker 6: I'm talking to kel first to what her plan is a good point?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would make sure she's okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Well, especially if I noticed she wasn't crying, I'd be like, what are you doing next weekend?
Speaker 5: I want to go stand right? Not like that?
Speaker 2: She should probably say no.
Speaker 5: I can't blame her. That's a that's actually a pretty smart choice.
Speaker 6: Hey, you know we've had Dough Young Park on this show. He's played Jeopardy twice. He joked he's one of the only people that's ever gone over to because you don't get invited back unless you went. But he did that second chance bit. I don't I don't remember if he told us this, but I read this in the prep service this morning. I watched Jeopardy almost every day because why not?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: And wy not Jeopardy.
Speaker 6: Jeopardy has all of the contestants standing on platforms that are adjusted to make sure they look like they're the same height. This helps reduce the need for constant readjustment of the cameras and lighting.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, interesting.
Speaker 6: So I guess I've subconsciously known that it looks like they're always even, but I've never once been like, what are the chances they're all the same height? But the second I read that this morning, I'm like, they are all the same height? Why haven't unless you have some you know, seven foot freak.
Speaker 5: My guess is, I don't know what they can do about that, but.
Speaker 7: No, but it's it's distracting when you have someone like my height and by four and you have a guy even who's like six' three and which are both you, know fairly normal heights for. People but when they're next to each, other it's. Distracting like we when we would do demonstrations on A tv screen when we've had our, studio AND i would stand next To Kevin, lynch it looks really.
Speaker 5: Awkward so what do you?
Speaker 7: DO i would wear platform boots and it's the BEST i could and we just live with. It but the lighting looks weird because to get lighting on my face and his face at the same. TIME i, mean we'd manipulate him as best as.
Speaker 5: Possible but.
Speaker 7: Interesting so for The jeopardy contestants now you're talking about like trying to, pinpoints and it's just easier to have him on.
Speaker 2: The fortunate is the same, THING i, believe.
Speaker 7: SURE i mean probably also to Help Ryan seacrest not Look, yeah.
Speaker 5: They put him on a. Ladder Grats.
Speaker 2: Ryan, Yeah i'm glad you're doing, Good.
Speaker 3: So glad to be on the team with.
Speaker 2: You, Yeah but If zach always points out you can't email, him.
Speaker 3: You do know what bug?
Speaker 6: Him there is an etiquette expert Named William hansen that some people think he's just rage bating. Us he's trying to get us mad and look for clicks and get attention and then get his name out. There BUT i just said, it SO i fell for. It his name Is William. Hansen he's an etiquette. Expert The internet's mad at him because he claims we have been eating cereal wrong our entire. Lives he believes the proper way to eat cereal involves a spoon and a.
Speaker 5: Fork WIT i know that.
Speaker 6: Guy, yeah he says you should use the fork to gently push the cereal onto the spoon so the flakes don't splash or escape the. Bowl this guy. Parties oh, Yeah can you imagine that's? Psychotic that's like going silently To madison With Erasmus james for five, hours.
Speaker 2: Dead.
Speaker 6: Silence if you started dating a gal and week, one.
Speaker 5: Say she sleeps over.
Speaker 6: And the next morning she's making she's making cereal for herself and she's using a spoon and a.
Speaker 5: FORK i, mean at twenty, two who?
Speaker 6: Cares at forty almost forty, Six i'd say this ain't gonna. Work August is, SAID i don't have time for. This what the hell are you still Doing why are you?
Speaker 2: Here my, GOD i pulled the hockey in the.
Speaker 5: Back, yeah he'd, SAY i only paid you for an.
Speaker 1: Hour here and then then you go to the fridge and get his own cerealck, yeah and drink it with a.
Speaker 5: Straw i'm right. Man the Refrigerator, Perry, wow you dated a, Refrigerader.
Speaker 6: Perry as far as your thoughts on a spoon and a fork using bad for your, cereal that's an absolute.
Speaker 7: Note but what if what if she's using the fork to correctly scoop things onto the spoon and being all proper and then.
Speaker 5: Direct but it is not hard to get cereal on a?
Speaker 2: Spoon is?
Speaker 6: This i'm just elite at and the rest of you are struggling with because it's very, easy very.
Speaker 2: Easy kids do, it, yeah and.
Speaker 5: They do it. Well they're efficient at.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah that's a Weird.
Speaker 4: COREY i don't mean to hijack your, bit but it's happened. Again go, On RUTLEDGE ds the fourth has been picked up again By Louisiana State Police Special Victims UNIT uh detectives determined the d's once again posing as an individual with special needs to get women to change his.
Speaker 2: Diapers, oh.
Speaker 3: God, never we told the told the story about this guy.
Speaker 4: Before he will not. Stop, yeah he's been now arrested for the third. Time what's his, Name RUTLEDGE?
Speaker 8: Ds come on and uh.
Speaker 2: Kind, Corey, yes you have compassion for.
Speaker 6: Him does he have severe mental illness or is he just a?
Speaker 5: Pervert?
Speaker 1: Him he seems like a pretty unreliable.
Speaker 3: Source i'd say he's a.
Speaker 6: Perv so whoever changes his diapers probably cleans these.
Speaker 2: Nuts, yeah you.
Speaker 6: Have, to you have.
Speaker 5: To you're just doing your, job, man and they're gutting these. Cheeks ROUTLEDGE.
Speaker 6: DS i literally thought you were just setting up A joey.
Speaker 5: TELL i, MEAN i, REMEMBER i didn't remember his. NAME i remember we.
Speaker 6: Talked about a guy posing to get his diaper. Change but when you said his name Was RUTTLEDGE, Ds i'm, like this is A d's nuts for, Sure i'm not falling for.
Speaker 5: This and then it was.
Speaker 2: Real you never.
Speaker 5: Know oh my, god.
Speaker 3: This is too good to be. True, Listen i'm, sorry that is not the right way to say.
Speaker 4: It. Troopers alliges The d's utilize social media advertisements to obtain home healthcare.
Speaker 3: For his Brother corey.
Speaker 5: Spelled R y. Damnit he spelled it the right. Way Corey d's.
Speaker 4: All, right so that happened. Again this time he's going to. Jail he better go to. Jail that's the way it all, starts AM. I.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah it's a weird. Fetish not a lot of diapers in. Prison, NOPE i don't. Think, Man, yeah yucky.
Speaker 5: People are, weird super. Weird there's eight billion people by definition that just has to be.
Speaker 4: Freaks, yeah, man change your own. Dipe there's gonna be a lady out. There he'll do it for for the right. Price but he probably don't like it as much if they're doing it, willing.
Speaker 6: Right he likes the, ruse, Right he likes that they're getting. Tricked he doesn't want willing. Participants why DO i explain? It LIKE i know his, fetish Like i'm familiar. With, No, No, no he doesn't like. It if you do it, willingly you have to be, fooled that's the turn?
Speaker 2: On is the? Fool are you for this?
Speaker 5: AGAIN i recognize?
Speaker 1: These Not?
Speaker 3: God why is the music?
Speaker 5: Playing she doesn't care?
Speaker 2: Anymore what do?
Speaker 5: You marty's?
Speaker 6: Mailing and And Martins we'll see you On friday, again, Right, okay so You're you're not ON tv tonight because It's NATIONAL tv right ten. O'clock but tomorrow for The Wolves, clippers that.
Speaker 5: Game will be On. Fandom that's.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow our pregame is what what time is that game?
Speaker 5: Tomorrow then.
Speaker 2: You got? It got?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Whatever that game will be On Fandom NATIONAL tv tonight and On. SUNDAY i will be hosting a party A Treasure. Islands The wolves will be on a B c against The, okay you're stopping. By he's looking for a Free Bloody mary bar.
Speaker 5: And a free breakfast At Treasure?
Speaker 3: Island looking for are?
Speaker 6: You are you willing to change his? Diaper i'll think about, it, okay because he doesn't want you don't want to do.
Speaker 5: It he wants you to be.
Speaker 2: Fool that they're doing. IT i want you to.
Speaker 5: Do we get Rutledge d's to be at The Power Trip State Bear.
Speaker 2: SHOW i don't. Know talk for The.
Speaker 6: SAINTS i talk to The Saint Paul saints Change rutledges diaper night at the Chs.
Speaker 5: Field, uh we'll see You Friday Marts, okay known as Next The Power trip returns tomorrow five thirty to.
Speaker 7: Nine already have them running for the have a good time before