Speaker 1: Anybody got a breathalyzer test we breath alive? What can we test you for? What can we can we test you instantly? Like what you want to be tested for?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: Boy, you are not even playful. You're now now you're mean?
Speaker 3: I mean, don't do no, don't don't try to shoot it talking about you shot first. Don't be macas, I got a bigger gun. Want me to read some of these text messages? I don't care what, I don't care, but go ahead. keV sounds like a kid today. Please shut up. Cavy's getting annoying. keV went from fun to now now too noisy. I'll just go home here, No, we know, just stay all back, pull back, pull back, relax everything. Let's do a little yoga, a little let me check.
Speaker 1: Take my shoes off, Come on, please, don't take your shoes off. I'm a kick bag?
Speaker 3: Is this what it was like the last couple of days when I was honestly it was chee all right, see, let's let's all chill.
Speaker 1: Let's all chill. Actually, let's let's all chill.
Speaker 4: And then let's have keV do a topic about the fact that he and his dad got into a fight when they were driving together in the car keV. Kevin and his dad have a very fun relationship. It is one of those relationships where one day I'm like, oh, this is all nice. Kevin his dad are, you know, kind of gotten together and they're hanging out watching games together and stuff. And then the next day we find out that Kev's dad's going into his refrigerator and stealing all of his food or something like that. Or And now, first off, where were you driving that you guys were in the car together. I don't even remember, to be honest with you, You guys were just hanging out driving.
Speaker 1: Who is the driver? I was the driver.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're in your car, yeah, driving your dad, which is nice. By the way, there was something about when you get to give your dad or mom a drive somewhere, like a ride somewhere, you feel like it, you feel like it is. It's the role reversal. Now you're taking care of your parents. I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 3: I think earlier on when you first start driving your parents, they want to like tell you to slow down, or they want to tell you you're not in a lane.
Speaker 1: All the way.
Speaker 5: My mom used to hang on to that Barde.
Speaker 3: Yes me so nerve racking driving my parents or driving my grandmother, because it felt like you were still in driving school, like they wanted to correct every little thing you did. And when you're more relaxed, you can drive better. And my dad is the type of person that I feel like, I like having er on in the car. It's hot as hell outside ninety plus degrees. I like air condition. My dad likes the window down. I feel like, when you're the driver of the car, you decide what goes on in the car. Some people want to make sure their passengers are okay. I don't want hot ass air all over my body and my face.
Speaker 4: So real quick when you say some people wanted to know, did you when you were going? And go, say, Dad, do you want to know what temperature do you want it at? Or how did it get to that? He just rolled the window and sound.
Speaker 1: Right from the start.
Speaker 3: Then can we head the window. I think the window was down. Okay, it started down, and then I like you roll it up. You roll your own windows. I want the air on. It's hot, okay, you know, I don't want hot air. I don't care if it's a lot of air. I don't want it, it's too hot.
Speaker 4: So this is interesting because anytime you have passengers in your car, I always feel like it's the driver's call on the air conditioning. It's also the driver's call on whatever radio or you know, any thing that you're going to play, whether you're going to get the ox cord or not. And in this case, your dad didn't want to do that. No, he wants the air.
Speaker 1: Can we get.
Speaker 2: Arrow?
Speaker 1: He started getting a pouty.
Speaker 5: See, I feel like I'm so the opposite. I want to make sure that my past, my passenger has full control over really ac heat, music, whateversenger choose the windows down. The only time I don't want the window down is if I'm on my way somewhere important and my hair looks cute. I don't want my hair. Then you got to roll up the window. Other than that, I don't care.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny is that I started this off by saying that here you are driving your parent because when you were a kid, your parents never would ask you how you how you wanted it, Like you could be in the backseat of the car, Like could you imagine as a kid you saying it's hot back here?
Speaker 1: You can turn it up like shout out. You know you'll like it. You'll be walking.
Speaker 3: This opinion doesn't matter, okay, so let's go with this right now. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight Who gets the call on this? My wife and I fight over the era all the time. And thank God, by the way, thank God, and shout out to Gordon Chevrolet and everybody that makes Chevrolets that they have the ability to be able to do the temperature on each side different.
Speaker 4: But here's the only problem. Chelsea will drive with seat warmers on because she could turn her temperature over to like eighty degrees and I can have mine down at sixty five, which is usually where I have it, and Chelsea has to have her seat warmer on because it is so damn cold in that I do.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm so weird. I put my seat warmer on when I have the AC on really really yes, yeah, because I don't like it to be sticky in the car. You could, but then I get kind of cold. So I have the boat where we're on and I a if.
Speaker 4: You had an electric car, you would run through your battery in like five seconds. You'd be hanging out at the charging stations every second.
Speaker 1: What's up, Keith? How you doing?
Speaker 2: All right? Man?
Speaker 1: All right, long time listener, Keith.
Speaker 4: I got to ask you, what are your thoughts on this one? keV doesn't want his dad rolling the windows down. He wants to have the air on.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, Man, you got you gotta roll with your dad because he dealt with you. Man, I'm not do you know? Do you know my dad? Yeah? There situations there. Yeah. I got mom and she she's the same way like you go on her house.
Speaker 4: Just like, wait, what about what would be different with your mom? If it was your mom that wanted the windows down? Are you more in the same way?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like my mom a little? How would she wanted? I'm gonna make it comfortable exactly.
Speaker 4: I do hate the family members that don't turn their air conditioning on and moms where grandma's are like that. Sometimes they got the windows open. It's ninety outside. What's up, Brie High, it's Mojo.
Speaker 1: In the morning.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 1: How are you? We're good? What's going on?
Speaker 3: My dad calls the windows down?
Speaker 2: Two forty or four forty air? Two windows down and forty miles an hour.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I've never heard of that before. That is so cool. What's the temperature outside where the windows are down? In your car?
Speaker 3: They're not fund I need the A.
Speaker 1: C no analergy and I need the A. I got allergies.
Speaker 4: I ain't messing with allergies I got I'm coughing up a storm with ther down.
Speaker 1: What's up, Becky high, Vicky? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Your dad? Bro? That's your dad us. I mean, I get it, I get it. But unless he was a royal a hole growing up, just shut up, listen.
Speaker 1: Is five degrees outside?
Speaker 2: I agree, but without it exactly what they tell us. And you know that we survived, damn well, we were outside and always crept, you know, running around. What do you want?
Speaker 4: I think it's also a matter of where you're driving he gets out, because if you're driving the Lodge or seventy five, you got windows up and air conditioning on.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 4: If you're driving down you know, grass It or Jefferson, and he's got the windows up. He's your dad's looking at the ladies, probably walking out.
Speaker 3: And this is not like you can still see them, I know, but but you it looks he's with his son.
Speaker 1: He's showing off the fact that you think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Kevin Irwin the first, Kevin Irwin the second, and why did you not do Kevin Irwin the third?
Speaker 1: For just that I wanted him to start his own legacy. Maddie, what's up, Maddie, it's Mojo in the morning. High Hi, how are you? What's going on?
Speaker 2: I fully believe that the driver has one control of the car. Unless it's your significant other, then your significant other also has well.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: Wait is that in your case too, or is it just the wives when they're then they're they're the significant others.
Speaker 2: You know, happy wife, happy live.
Speaker 1: That's what it is exactly.
Speaker 4: There's not a husband in the world that that gets any call on any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: What's up, Ben? Hey, guys, good morning. I have a jeep and we'll have the doors off, the top off. You know what.
Speaker 4: I get it when I when I had my jeeb, I would have the air conditioning rolling all the time, or the heat rolling on those really cold mornings.
Speaker 1: But the jeep is a different story.
Speaker 4: I couldn't get my wife to drive with me in the jeep because she didn't want her hair all messed up and all over the place. I would have to have like hair ties and stuff in the car, scrunchies or whatever they were at the time, and it was.
Speaker 1: Like one of those things where she still wouldn't go with me. Yeah, I bought her a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's funny. Hey, thanks for the call, buddy. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: All right, everybody's car. You can tell he's in a jeep right now. He is like cutting down souf.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you take the top of them, doesn't the sun just beat down on you like extremely hot?
Speaker 1: You know what? A jeep is great for a week. It's like it's like he is a great rental. It hurts.
Speaker 5: It isn't a great I'm gonna borrow my friend's cars.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Traverse City this weekend. It is not my everyday vehicle. It's one of those. And no offense. Toledo and everybody that makes our jeeps, we love you so much. It's every eybody's third car. Let's make it our third car because it was when it was my number one car, the freaking top down. You know. At a time when I was all of a sudden raining, I got pulled into a mobile gas station to sit underneath that thing for a while. And then the other one too, was the jeep wobble. I'd get that jeep wobble.
Speaker 1: It scared the car highway. Oh the depth wobble.