Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five. It is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five, six fifty five job five, six to fifty five.
Speaker 1: It's been an interesting week.
Speaker 2: We had a fifteen time champ and we had that champ go down to Shannon. Now we've had a new contestant come in here and win yesterday. And what was kind of a lackluster performance by your competitor, Mary Beth. What's happening in Mary Beth? You're back for two in a row today. I think we've got a better challenger for you. How you doing? Good morning?
Speaker 1: I'm okay. How are you good?
Speaker 2: Let's learn a little bit about yourself. You've been with us for just a day. You're the champ and I don't even know anything about you. Where are you from?
Speaker 1: Uh Ipsilani? Okay? And what do you do? I work for Skinn and Vain Center, Lavonia.
Speaker 2: Hello, and tell us about your family life. Do you have kids and do you like them? I have five kids, Oh my goodness, and I love them every day.
Speaker 1: I like them all. That's good.
Speaker 2: Well, Anita is on the phone with us right now. It's nice to know you, Marybeth. Anita is on with us. She's the challenger we got for you. She is from Saint Clair Shores Customers Service. What's the name of the company that you do it for? Oh, I'm sorry you cut out there. You have a little bit of a phone issue. Go ahead, say it again. Oh doesn't want me? Well, move out of the room with all the bricks outside. What do you say it again?
Speaker 1: I don't Deladia? Just fine here? Okayr Merse? What do they do? What does Merse do? The ocean containers you see on the road or the ships?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's interesting, that's wild.
Speaker 1: That's where the home delivery side.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, it's nice to have you hair based hair in town. We got Mary Beth going into a soundproof area. Mary Beth, I'm gonna say goodbye to you and we'll talk to Anita first. Okay, okay, all right, here we go five pop culture tribute questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion, Anita. Question number one. This greedy singer is under fire for hyping up Team USA for the Winter Olympics, even though she was born in Canada.
Speaker 1: Who is she? I saw that last night. What's her name? But I do not know her name?
Speaker 2: Don't know all right, Question number two, Then I'll go to Chris Harrison is rumored to be returning to TV to host a traditional marriage dating show. What popular ABC reality dating series did he host for nearly two decades?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not the dating Game. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Savannah Guthrie and her family are asking for prayers to help find their beloved missing mom in What state is this investigation taking place?
Speaker 1: Say it and again, Anita, Alabama? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Actor and local guy Dave colad like that, that's how you came up with it?
Speaker 1: Actor and local guy is actor lo?
Speaker 2: How about actor and the biggest Red Wings fan in the world and all around great family guy Dave Coolier says he is now in remission after battling lymphoma and tongue cancer. What iconic TV show did he star on? I think she said the answer, but say it again because your phone stinks full house?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And question number five, And it might be that line lydia. Line number eight might have issues or something, So maybe it could be. It may not be Anita, because I've had some people online eight sound gurbly like that last question. You got to get this one because you've had a struggle. Yesterday, the Detroit Tigers signed All star Framer Valdez a three time, multi million dollar year, multimillion dollar deal. How many innings are there in the game of baseball?
Speaker 1: Nine? Let's bring our champion back from a sound proof area, all right? And you only got two out of five? It's a rough start. Better than yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think two to one yesterday though, so you never know.
Speaker 1: I I gotta hit it in the all right, Mary Beth, Let's see how you do.
Speaker 2: And if if you don't do as well uh with this, then maybe Shannon's questions are too hard and we and we got to do multiple choice or something.
Speaker 1: No, yesterday they were slightly hard. I am a couple of the questions. I think it can't be easy. You're supposed to be a pop culture expert to participate in this contest. I know, but it's it's winter time. We take winter off, all right. Here we go. Question number one for you, Mary Beth.
Speaker 2: This greedy singer is under fire for hyping up Team USA for the Winter Olympics, even though she was born in Canada.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Kate McCrae. McCrum just be dating an American huh or something? Or maybe oh really?
Speaker 2: Oh, she's getting paid by somebody. Question number two. Chris Harrison is rumored to be returning to TV to host a traditional marriage dating show. What popular ABC reality dating series did he host for nearly two decades? Oh god, I can't believe you don't know this. Have you ever heard of a show called The Bachelor or the Bachelorette?
Speaker 1: I've never watched it, though.
Speaker 2: All right, you're not alone there. Question numbers. A lot of people have though it's a big show. I thought that was an easy question. I thought that one's an easy one. This next one I thought was an easy one too, because it's been all over the news.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Savannah Guthrie and her family are asking for prayers to help find their beloved missing mom in What state is the investigation taking place?
Speaker 1: Oh god, Arizona.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was a guest too, Wow, yeah, Arizona. It's been all over the news has been You can't turn on tmzor or local news or anything without seeing that story.
Speaker 1: Question number four. Actor and A.
Speaker 2: Shannon wrote local guy Dave Coolier says he is now in remission after battling lymphoma and tongue cancer.
Speaker 1: What iconic TV show did he star on? Oh, full House, There you go win and question number five.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, the Detroit Tigers signed an all star by the name of Framer Valdez to a three year, multimillion dollar contract. How many innings are there in a baseball game?
Speaker 1: Nine? Yes? Yay.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Mary Bath. You're back with us tomorrow for third win in a row, hopefully.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I like it, Anita. We're going to set you up with green lantern pizza. Congratulations, we got a gift card for you. Enjoy and have a great day, guys, I appreciate it. Get ready because Warre the Roses is next. I know you got to turn on the radio.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.