Speaker 1: It's the Black Friday tradition.
Speaker 2: You will not want to miss the Power Trip Morning Show live at Mall of America. We're bringing the Initials Game, tons of laughs and your chance score some serious holiday cash. Be there at the Huntington Bank pretender from seven to nine am I November twenty eighth. Get all the details at KFA dot com Cure calendar.
Speaker 1: You know that was misleading though.
Speaker 3: You said we're bringing the Initials game to Black Friday, right, like I'm not bringing the home version.
Speaker 1: We're just bringing the radio version, right.
Speaker 3: The home versions available at Initialsgame dot Com, which.
Speaker 1: I only bring up care I only bring up.
Speaker 3: When it's like organic because I don't want to just mention that you could start getting your Christmas gifts like lined up for Power Trip fans now at Initialsgame dot com.
Speaker 1: So just to be clear, you're saying the radio.
Speaker 3: Version is going to be at Mall of America on our twenty fourth anniversary.
Speaker 4: I think that's what most people that don't the financial interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, but the percentage of people that were confused.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to make it clear you have to go to the website to get the actual game.
Speaker 4: So you're saying there's a Black Friday sale in the Initials home Absolute Friday Edition.
Speaker 1: Oh man, there should be. I don't know what that would be, just a black Box's calm down, Zach. Okay, you know, let's go with that. Which sway you would have voted in the colonies?
Speaker 4: Well, geez, wait, what is that supposed to that? I think we know and you get proud established I would like to vote the right way?
Speaker 1: Okay. Cool.
Speaker 3: So we mentioned this last week, but big financial prizes on the line too. In all, in all seriousness, if you're at Mall of America for the Power Tips twenty fourth anniversary on Black Friday seven to nine exactly, not five thirty nine seventy nine, the normal cast will play initials, and we'll draw people to get connected to each of the players. And if you're player wins, say like you're connected to Chris, for example, and Chris wins, you win one thousand dollars and a smooch, and everybody wins two fifty just for having your name drawn, and then somebody in the crowds because it's going to randomly win two fifty. So a lot of financial incentive to come hang out with the Power to a morning show Black Friday at Mall of America at the Rotunda.
Speaker 4: It's a cool vibe. It's seven to nine am. The vibe says seven to nine pm. And I'm worried that people have already.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying is I don't want people to get confused.
Speaker 3: That's why I mentioned it. It's just game dot Com. I'm glad you mentioned that it's not at night. I don't want somebody to show up at seven o'clock PM going like, where do I buy the game?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You should get all those things where you're in the middle of the hallway and the mall trying to sell me something.
Speaker 1: The kioskit. Yeah, you should got one of those. How much are those?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I just go to the website.
Speaker 5: So much I'm going to pay off this this tease for once in my damned wife.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Graham said something, Yeah, I don't remember, doesn't Johnny Krazinski ask something about Jefferson getting frustrated about Yeah, this is.
Speaker 5: Your window, right pains, that's right, making your way in the world.
Speaker 1: Cheers whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 6: Everybody feels like it's difficult, you know, it's it's not. It's not something that's you know, we're kind of you know, keeping under the rug or anything. Yes, it's difficult, uh, but you know, as a team, as a captain, as the leader of this team, I have to be the first one out there. I got to be the head first leading us into that direction of winning, of you know, being where we need to be. So if that, you know, takes you know, taking JJ out and getting more time with him and creating that connection with him, then that's what I gotta do, you know. But I have to figure what I have to do to in order to get you know, us over that home.
Speaker 5: See, if I were one of those crazy, wacky morning shows, I would take out that part where he said take JJ out and I would take it out of context.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could still do that with comments last that would like to take him up? Take him out for like a nice h what would you take him? Olive garden so you can get to never ending possible? And bread sticks?
Speaker 5: I think that's over now, head Olive garden. Yes, how it lasagna always perfect?
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 5: It's always perfect.
Speaker 1: How are the bread sticks?
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Awesome?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're awesome.
Speaker 5: They're still the same size you know, it's not like everyplace house where they make them like two inches long. Right, they're a good Matt Khalil, you know what I mean. They're huge, They're still good. Oh my god, then salty? How many can you put down? I'm only about a half one, but I'm working my way up to it.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, Well, you know, much like his wife. I went to Olive Garden once and had the bread sticks and it ruined me forever.
Speaker 1: Now I can't go back. Ye divorce, I said, I'm going to Canes instead. No more bread sticks here.
Speaker 5: I still have sneaking suspicion that he wrote that into it was a divorce decree. Okay, I'll give you what you want, but you have to say this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's great advertising. I'll stick with my theory from last week.
Speaker 4: Well your theory is wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, what's the no.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody wants to be somebody that murders somebody else. You want to be well above average. I'll tell it Chris again. Chris, we've was established. You do want somebody to go to the hospital afterwards I get there.
Speaker 1: He wants a real log splitter back there.
Speaker 5: I'm delicate. I do want her to go like this, Oh.
Speaker 1: This marvel at it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right up and down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want her to go.
Speaker 5: I ain't sure English.
Speaker 1: You want her to dwattle on the way out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he wants.
Speaker 3: Her to quote say, I ain't sure with a slightly Southern accent.
Speaker 1: You're picking up some indianas drink trash.
Speaker 5: You gotta find somebody thinks a candidate, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And that's not even aroused, that's just oh.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, yeah, she ain't done anything good yet, if.
Speaker 1: You're keeping track at home.
Speaker 3: By the way, this conversation started with Brooke Sticks at Olive Garden and whether or not Zach would take a J.
Speaker 1: McCarthy there on a date.
Speaker 5: He said, all you could eat.
Speaker 1: This is sports, man, This is all you do sports. That's how you win, all right.
Speaker 3: So if it never any possible is off the off the board where you take JJ for a lovely dinner, oh man?
Speaker 4: Wherever he wants to go.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you choose.
Speaker 5: While you're thinking I'm gonna play Autio and me and that Southern girl.
Speaker 3: That translates to I ain't sure, which is the title of the podcast.
Speaker 4: I ain't sure what's off she too? Then I don't know, probably Manny's. I bet he likes a good stick, you know, And then we'll have some drinks up on the top of the fauchet.
Speaker 5: Don't be feeding her quarterback drinks?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, what is he gonna get with a pork chop? And I see her a miss whatever he wants. I don't think he's a drinking type.
Speaker 4: Well, I like, I'm not a bunch of a drinking type either, but like, you know, like a mocktail, that whole mocktail on, you know, looking over Minneapolis and our coats and mittens and hats, it's a chili night.
Speaker 3: That's a great point though, for people like us who eat like children, Like like what Carrie Russell says, Sure, I'll go out with you.
Speaker 1: What am I gonna do? Take her to canes? I hope she likes canes? What am I going to do?
Speaker 3: You couldn't suck it up one night for Carrie Russell. I'd take it wherever she wants to go. But I'm just gonna sit. She was like, you gotta eat a piece of pizza and get a piece of this.
Speaker 7: You would just call, you'd call Gavin Cason. You'd get a reservation at Spoon and then you'd make sure that he knew that you were coming in, so they would like, uh, mister Cove your special and he would they would just bring out like some chicken strips or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So then I so what I would So what I would do is I would order like the Porterhouse and act as mainly as possible. But then Gavin comes out with this and he's like, I heard you were here. You're a huge deal in this town. Might make it sound like I'm important. So Carrie's like, oh, who is this? And then It's like, but I wanted to surprise you. I know you ordered the manly Porterhouse, but on the Cove Momoa scale, you're a ten. You're like Jason momoo. But I want you to eat these handmade chicken stuff. And I'd be like, Gavin, your world class man. I'll take your advice, and I would look very you know, I'm not going to throw a fit. I'm not going to send it back. Yeah, I'd say to Carrie, I trust the cook. He seems like a nice chest choice. Yeah, exactly, I'm a very trusting person, Carrie.
Speaker 4: There are things and we talked about this last week with like the deep fried mushroom thing or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, versus getting burnt with a cigarette.
Speaker 4: And there are things like mushrooms that I detest that if I know a mushroom touched something, I won't eat it.
Speaker 1: I do not like much, not what I hear.
Speaker 4: But you know, like a fun guy, there are exceptions, and I will.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of things that I would terrible things I would never eat that I would.
Speaker 3: So her Styles and Harry Styles want you to eat six deep fried mushrooms.
Speaker 1: So is there anything like that? Was like a Carrie Russell or whoever?
Speaker 3: No, if it was twenty two shut now here now, thank you. That's all I was making. Sure cool, No, twenty two years old. I'm gonna throw up if I have a deep fried mushroom. But hopefully she's cool with it. At it's the going in my life. If she's like, eat those deep fried mushrooms or we're not hooking up, I'd go.
Speaker 1: I got other things to do. I don't really care if you.
Speaker 5: Did throw up, she'd have to put up with you going like this.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, why do I throw up like that? I have a girl yea vomit. How do you know why I throw up? Femininely?
Speaker 5: If you're ever there with Carrie too, do me a favor, just an idea. Going back to the Ma Khalil theater, go to the restroom for a minute, go out to one of the waitresses and give her fifty bucks and have her come up to the table and go, I still am not walking correctly and then stomp away.
Speaker 3: Man, you you should write fan fiction on Matt Khalil because it seems like you have a lot of ideas.
Speaker 5: He's my heroes.
Speaker 1: It seems like it.
Speaker 3: What were talking about again and JJ McCarthy, Oh yeah, we did talk. This started with Justin Jefferson being asked if he's frustrated that his window was closing. We ended up taking JJ McCarthy out for dinner.
Speaker 1: M hmm. Interesting then what yeah? I mean you can tell we're tired of breaking down a game that pissed us all off.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I'm really hardened by Ben's take on it.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to lie to you which part of it? Which part of it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the idea that it wasn't just a horrible game, and that the things you know, once the quarterback starts seeing those things. Clearly we've got a kick ass offense.
Speaker 1: We do. I mean, you know, it's very possible.
Speaker 5: The thing, Yes, did I misquote you?
Speaker 7: No, no at all, not at all. Well you're just kind of pulling the line from shoulders. Yeah, yeah, that's the thing. It's like, we're not that far off, and yeah, we're hopefully. I mean, there's always the next game, always the next game going to Lambo Field. And listen, we did it in Detroit, and that's if we can get that version of JJ and that version of our team, then we're walking out really happy that we just you know, we've only lost one game in the division.
Speaker 5: All right, question first, again, I'm sorry, I just popped into mind, MENSCHASKI is three times I heard maybe somebody maybe as you said on the broadcast, that we changed up the cadence. Somebody said it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I said that.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know who said it, but I know that it was said. Did you notice it? And did that hurt us at all? In your opinion? Did you see the Bears jumping anything early?
Speaker 1: I did not. I don't mean neither, right, I just see him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, the one thing I thought was, again, we don't really know what the audibles are.
Speaker 1: You know, when he.
Speaker 7: Steps back, when McCarthy steps back and kind of points to his head with both fingers, you know, it seems like in the last couple of games when he does that, it was always a pass play that was coming up next. This particular game they would do that was a run play. So I'm not so sure that we weren't like checking into run plays, or sometimes when they do that, they just flip it so instead of like a run to the right, they just basically mirror it and flip it to the left.
Speaker 1: But it seemed like every time we did that it worked out.
Speaker 7: It's like, hey, whatever he's seen pre snap and whatever's built into the call, it seemed like it was working so much better this week than it was last week. Now, again, we had all the fall starts last week and things were just kind of like off. But if they whatever they did to simplify anything and whatever that check was, it was working. And I'm just happy that we were running for five point two yards a run at the end of the game, and you know, we committed to the run, which I think did open up things and it did allow our offensive line to protect our offensive line played so well yesterday. That is the thing that gets lost because we're all so hyper focused on his play. That's why another optimistic thing, like we've got a healthy offensive line. Ryan Kelly's not in there, I understand, but Blake has played really, really well. That's a winning offensive line right there. Like they give him. They give him so much time in the pocket. Yesterday gave him more time than I think that Caleb got with with his offensive line.
Speaker 1: Will Fes has been worth the money so far he's played.
Speaker 7: So he's a game. I don't think he's just a game. That dude is so physical. I mean he will he will drive guys into the dirt every every play if he could.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're good there.
Speaker 3: We're good with O'Neill, we're good with the we're good with Donovan Donovan Jackson.
Speaker 1: Solid for rookies. All right, So you're liking our line. I like our offensive line.
Speaker 7: I mean the thing is a and the thing is the best version of them is running the ball twenty plus times in the game. That's the thing that I think helps because if you jab jab jab these guys like in a boxing match, you jabb these guys at the defensive line, all of a sudden, now they're they're not.
Speaker 1: They can't pin their ears.
Speaker 7: Back and get after you in the pass rush, and it gives you half a second till a second of more time collectively for the quarterback to operate whenever they do pass.
Speaker 1: So play action. That's why play action works. So I don't know.
Speaker 7: I like this version of what we're doing. We just have to catch the ball and not throw the ball ten yards into.
Speaker 5: The stands, if I may give it, since forgiven props. I don't know if I'm wrong about this, and I don't have the all twenty two because I'm poor. Fabian Morose seems to be doing really well out of nowhere. Right, he seems to be holding up his end of the bargain. Okay, right, it.
Speaker 7: Seems like that again. Yesterday I thought our coverage played really well.
Speaker 5: And then secondly, this is what I heard through the radio. I thought Isaiah Rodgers was dead. How did he go in the blue tenth and come right back out like nothing had happened to him? That was one of the hardest hits I've ever heard on the race.
Speaker 1: I was standing right there, even with my headphones on.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh, boy, Like I appreciate his ability to go up and try to hit a big tight end like that head on, which I'm like, okay, you do that again, Like take that same speed and velocity, but just hit him like in the waist or something. Don't go for don't don't hit high on one of those guys, like you're you're just gonna take the physics are going to say that you're gonna lose that battle.
Speaker 5: He said that in the post game, by the way that he really he said it was a bad business decision, that's what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I love his I love his violence, the way he plays.
Speaker 3: Though he might have been actually talking about a business that he runs.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he knew where he was. Point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, when when you when yeah, when you have a hit like that and you immediately look like you're grabbing your head, You're like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm glad he came back with me too. Yeah, I thought for sure.
Speaker 7: And listen, I got the update, you know, I get the updates on the injury report, you know, in real time to give everybody else. And it was like he is questionable being evaluated for concussion.
Speaker 1: That was the terms. That was the words I was supposed to use.
Speaker 7: And then five minutes later I get a thumbs up like he's going to go, Like what he's good to go to back in back in the game.
Speaker 3: It was the Billy Bob test, right, like, am I holding up fingers?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Get back in there?
Speaker 5: Know, I mean, we know our guys, well, Ben, those guys are I'm sure they looked for everything.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Then and he ran out like he had not even been in a collision.
Speaker 7: Well, the thing is, and I think this is the case. It's not even our guys, it's the independent person that checks them out.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, it's just smart, right, that's smart. Then there's no yeah, there's so if the independent person's like, no, you're good to go.
Speaker 3: You're going to go, yeah, and then you run down the ramp WWE style, full speed like you're ready to go.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 5: I was concerned because this was him right after the hit. He wasn't even sure.
Speaker 3: In fact, by the way, if Brian Harper is listening, this could be a game changer.
Speaker 1: If the Vikings are first to do this, put the.
Speaker 3: Blue tent like on the main concourse with a ramp down to the field. So so if somebody's injured, you like put them on one of those like what are those things called in Europe? Like people moved, dang it, Like the things that oh my god, yeah, essentially able car. Yeah, but like exactly the ones that go up like at a forty five degree Yeah, you put them on one of those. The crowd goes nuts for the cheering, the hoping that you're okay, and then you go up to the blue tent and then if you're okay and you get the thumbs up, then you have to sprint down the ramp back through the crowd.
Speaker 1: With smoke exactly, fire works, the whole it's a w W and entrance is back, just like I have no idea what you just said. I'm not sure who it was. I know we're gonna go to break.
Speaker 7: There was a player that got injured, and I think that they're looking at him for a can cutch right off the field, hopped over the bench and jumped onto the blue tent like okay, let's go, let's get this over with.
Speaker 1: Like I I know, I know, I know, I'm good. I know I'm good. I know I'm good. We got to go through.
Speaker 5: It might have been because it might have been Yeah, because I didn't see it hopped up on the table.
Speaker 7: Yea, yeah, you like hopped over the bench onto the table. Like, all right, let's go let's do that. I'm okay, yeah, yeah, in my eyes, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool, man. I love that guy.
Speaker 3: All right, let's if you're cool on air production mating and you want to do like what really matters, We'll go around the NFL and ask Bend some stuff and talk about some other nonsense after this.
Speaker 5: And that sounds like we do that enough?
Speaker 3: All right, more of the power to wanting to after this on the FEN all right, should we go around the room and do uh NFL scores? We'll ask Bend some garbage and Chris can change your life for something else, like a delayed what really matters? Normally we do this in the six o'clock hour, but why not again We've we've viking viking this out.
Speaker 1: It's enough. I agree. I agree with you. Let's go around thet's go around the world like the NFL.
Speaker 5: It's fun to me, and especially now because it's all coming down to this.
Speaker 3: Core Yeah, it's getting nuts. All right, Benjamin, here's some scores. You give us your quick twitch thoughts, and then Crystal tell is something that's more interesting.
Speaker 1: The Rams are eight and two.
Speaker 3: They won twenty one to nineteen over Sam Donald and the Seahawks. Donald four interceptions, did through for two hundred and seventy nine yards and got the team within striking distance. They had a shot at the buzzer with a sixty one yarder. I think that went wide, right, So the Rams hold on. They are now eight and two. The Seahawks are seven and three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's unfortunate because some of the interceptions that I saw from Donald is like kind of similar to what we saw last year, where he just it's almost like the interception that JJ threw yesterday, not the one in the end zone to Addison, but the shorty it's like you don't even see the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it's so it's frustrated.
Speaker 7: If you're a Seahawks fan, you're like, oh, boy, like extension of what we saw last year from the vikings at the end of the season into these big games. Again it's the Rams and that this must be like the thing that he can't get off his back. But it's like you've seen everything so clearly. How are you missing these guys that are dropping in the coverage right in your throwing lanes. So super frustrating, But like you said, they had a chance to win. I mean, it's a different narrative if they make that field goal. I mean, they squeak one out despite Sam Darnold's play.
Speaker 5: It's kind of a different narrative anyway, if you'd be to be honest with you, Ben, because I watched I didn't see the game, but I watched all the highlights and watching him recover from four interceptions. He couldn't do that last year, do you know what I mean? He just went downhill and never came back up the hill. He was there at the end of the game, still throwing darts.
Speaker 7: Well, that's yeah, I guess that's kind of who he is. I mean, that's why he's he's a pretty mentally tough dude. And I don't know, you know, I'm guessing when you go off to the sideline and you look at the little surface thing and you realize that, Okay, yeah, I see why I made that mistake. Like it's kind of easy to like flip the script and go like, all right, I know what mistake I made.
Speaker 1: I'm back. I won't make that same mistake again. And he made subal more so. But what really matters is this.
Speaker 5: Pharmacy assistants have the most stressful job in America. Yeah, followed by primary school teachers, no surprise there, yep, can you imagine? And then medical practice assistants. That's one, two three, interesting stressful.
Speaker 3: I know a couple of people that are pharmacists, I guess, And what's a pharmacists assistant outside of the obvious, But yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's the people we have to deal with the public. And along with the you know, filling stuff.
Speaker 7: I think, so you know, you're like more of the forward facing at this pharmacy versus like filling all this stuff.
Speaker 1: They're dealing with the people complaining, right, Yeah, they're sick people. Yeah the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're probably not at their best. That would be stressful, okay, I guess. And insurance companies, which I'm sure are just Nike.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine? Well said, yeah, and then you got again, primary school teachers. That's tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't get paid enough.
Speaker 5: They do not.
Speaker 1: The Niners won forty one twenty two over the Cardinals.
Speaker 3: Again, Sauce won't be tweeting today because pretty through three touchdowns and feventy three percent completion percentage in a one thirty three point five passer rating, So he's not going to be tweeting him, which is fine. Jacoby Brissette forty seven of fifty seven to forty seven completions ties in all time NFL record, So four hundred and fifty two yards in a loss and they only had twenty two points. It's hard to put up four to fifty two, yeah, and only score twenty two anyway, So the Niners are seven and four. The Cardinals, of course, are quickly quickly falling out of this.
Speaker 1: They're three and seven. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's there's a case in point there where you know, they've had injuries that the running back spot the Cardinals have and they've kind of abandoned the run game, and that's clearly what they thought they could do to attack this Niners defense. And it's like, even when you're one dimensional, throwing the ball is not always a recipe for success, and so it's like it is about finding the right type of balance, and when they don't find the right type of balance, you could throw for four hundred yards and it's not still not score a lot of points.
Speaker 3: I don't know the name Michael Wilson to you, the receiver for the Cardinals.
Speaker 5: I believe he's a guy who makes all the noises on the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was Michael Winslow the police academy. So whoever the hell.
Speaker 3: Michael Wilson is fifteen catches one hundred and eighty five yards?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean the tight end to have because he saw Trey.
Speaker 3: McBride had ten catches for one fifteen and a touchdown. He's good man, But I mean, who the hell is Michael Wilson fifteen catches for one eighty five?
Speaker 1: What really matters, though, is this the.
Speaker 5: Hawk's knee hoard?
Speaker 4: What what about your knee horne?
Speaker 5: Is the largest horde a great great word, by the way, the largest horde of late Romans, solber and gold ever discovered in Britain, the largest collection of gold and silver coins of the fourth and fifth centuries found anywhere within the former Roman Empire. And it was found because a dude had lost his hammer and took out his metal detector and was looking for it and instead found a giant Horde of silver and gold worth about four point five million f's. Oh, I don't know how much money that is, francs, francs.
Speaker 1: If we're going to talk currency, did you guys see there?
Speaker 3: There are reports according to the USA Today reported on this last week was the final printing of pennies right in the US. We've discussed this already once on this show. Now they're seeing those last pennies could sell for up to five million dollars each when they hit the auction block in December. So it's not like they printed him in just going, let's just put these in circulation, those last ones they kept, and they're going to auction them off and some of them might go for as much as five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Final pennies.
Speaker 5: Ever, you guys, ever, you guys ever find a week penny anymore?
Speaker 1: A week penny? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm coming out?
Speaker 1: No, like a haypenny or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we called them. I guess he's probably been, but I always remember, you know, I don't really look at pennies much anymore, but when i'd find one of those, I'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I'm rich. How'd that work out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not at all yeah, not a bit.
Speaker 5: Nope. I always checked and be like, oh this is this is worth two cents.
Speaker 1: Hey man, that's.
Speaker 3: Absolutely the Jacksonville Jaguars of Anaheim thirty five to six over the Chargers. Man, what's going on with the Chargers? The Jags up and down six and four. The Chargers are seven and four. Trevor Lawrence one hundred and fifty three yards, a touchdown and a pick.
Speaker 1: Not big numbers, but they won thirty five to six.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and what they have like what three Russian touchdowns or something like that, four Russian touchdowns.
Speaker 3: Four Trevor hasche etn had two and something called bay shall.
Speaker 1: Tootin tu u t e n root and he had one as well. Was doing that earlier.
Speaker 5: And you say et had a touchdown too.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then he phoned home.
Speaker 5: He did because you know, he's on the fire gardland. He just stretches his neck out.
Speaker 1: He's on a bike. It's that's really fair shooting. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's interesting if you're a Chargers fan, which I'm, you know, slightly a Chargers fan. Still, it's frustrating because you see a really talented team and then they go across the country and it's like, who is this? Like the team does not show up and look, we couldn't run against their defense. Well, you know, like all of a sudden, now the Jaguars found a way to run the ball and score on them four different times. So the Jaguars an interesting team too, because you look at Trevor Lawrence's stats and you're like, this is not winning football, Like you can't be winning what they're wont seven games so far, six games, six and four, six and four, and like this is not winning football. But somehow, some way, the team just gets it done. For fifty mili a year, I know, there's a really high priced quarterback that's playing this mediocre football and.
Speaker 1: The whole duval guy, Liam Cohen's doing all right so far. Yeah, I mean year one doing really well, not bad.
Speaker 4: What's your take on Herbert because he's got so much talent, right, I mean, he might be the most talented guy in the league, just unpure combo of arm, strength, speed, everything else.
Speaker 1: I think he's great. I love him as a quarterback.
Speaker 7: I think he's got everything that he you want, that you possess. I mean, I think he's ice cold in the situations that you want. He's got a big arm. He's athletic, which we saw on Thursday Night football. The team loves him. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the disconnect is with that offense. Yeah, he's so good. Yeah. Oh what really matters though, is this.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and five, authorities in India encouraged young women not to marry men who didn't have toilets in their homes. They used slogans like no toilet, no bride and no lou no I do.
Speaker 3: No toilet no bride is my favorite. Bob Marley saw that's exactly.
Speaker 5: What they were doing. No toilet, no bride. Now I owe somebody.
Speaker 1: Five thousand I had maybe weird al.
Speaker 3: Yeah, weird al No, I don't think so. I love you guys, guys to go.
Speaker 5: Nice job, Ben, Thank you buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have Green Bay this weekend, Green Bay, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: I looking forward to three of the next four on the road.
Speaker 1: Buddy.
Speaker 3: See, now we're full circle because the best restaurant in Green Bay is Lombardi's Apple five star restaurant in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Let's get it home, all right, Bendy.
Speaker 1: Zachary, I think this is your chance to be a king.
Speaker 3: Because you would have not only been able to get a bride, you have a you have a bid day.
Speaker 1: That's got it. That's gonna be royalty and holy col.
Speaker 3: In two thousand and five back in the day, there oh no doubt about it. Oh no, sound more Minnesota while you're explaining that you have a bed day.
Speaker 1: Oh sure. In fact, Jared Allen.
Speaker 4: If I would have had it in all five, I would have thought by twenty twenty five everybody would have had one have been very dis appointed because everybody needs a good day.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry to disappoint you. I do have one, I just don't use it.
Speaker 3: Oh, i's speaking of Jared Allen that Minnesota Vikings commercial. You know what I'm it's so obvious he's not in the same room as that yet the best it's that's the bit. But it's like, hey, who do you think is gonna win Minnesota Vikings. It's like you're you're you recorded this three months after.
Speaker 4: She did that the lottery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I mean, everybody knows it, but still it's yeah, it works.
Speaker 4: I don't even think he knows about it. I think they just recorded him off a Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 5: It might not even be that Jared Allen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder if they had him name all thirty two teams medicine, and so far he's just picked the Vikings every week.
Speaker 1: That would be nice, right, just to be fair.
Speaker 4: What if they were like two and fifteen or something and every week it's just Jared just going down with the ship.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna win this week? Jacksonville Jaguars partnered with the Minnesota Lottery.
Speaker 4: How is your survivor?
Speaker 5: I have to say we all made it through again.
Speaker 1: Five or six, yep, something like that, So they're they're fighting it out.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's right. I got to start getting crazy with it because everybody pretty much picking the same teams this week the week. But I guess it's by definition we're are.
Speaker 1: You going to fill it all out for the rest of the year?
Speaker 5: Did just in case?
Speaker 4: In case that was like to watch it in when you were in London and you did Baltimore not knowing that Lamar was out, and if you had done it, you might have won the.
Speaker 5: Whole thing exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, tough break.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, I'm gonna hope you guys didn't see this, but you guys all read the news it's it's a sports station. You can tell that by the last three hours that were big fans of sports dialed in. How many total touchdowns throwing, in rushing? How many total touchdowns did Josh Allen have yesterday?
Speaker 1: I saw it was honest, big scoring the game.
Speaker 4: I saw a highlight that he scored one running.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I think they scored forty four points or something like that.
Speaker 4: So let's say, let's say five.
Speaker 1: Seven split the difference. I ran for three and through for three?
Speaker 5: Is that right? Not a bad day for a fantasy football That's where I saw it? Oh did you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The Bills won forty four to thirty two over the Buccaneers.
Speaker 1: The Bills are seven and three.
Speaker 3: They're five and one at home, very hard to beat in their stadium before they switch stadiums. The Buccaneers are six and four with Baker. But yeah, Josh Allen three hundred and seventeen yards, three touchdowns, two interceptions, but also ran for three touchdowns and forty yards.
Speaker 1: Big game.
Speaker 3: What really matters, though, is this Storage Wars.
Speaker 5: You guys ever watch it once? Yeah? O, there's a dude on there by the name of Dan Dotson. Nothing thanks Bob, so anyway, Dan, yep, he Doatson, Dan Dotson, you know, he bought one of the units for five hundred bucks. Inside the unit was a safe. Inside the unit was a bag. Inside the bag was seven point five million dollars. Come on, yeah, After you know was released that that happened, it got through the grapevine to the person who actually had owned the storage unit, an attorney on behalf of that person reached out to Dan Dotson said we'd like to buy that from you because it's ours. They ended up settling for one point two million dollars. I'm not sure why I don't read more into this, but you would think that he wouldn't have to give any of that.
Speaker 3: I have two significant questions. The first one is what kind of psycho leaves seven point five million in a storage unit, right, even in a safe?
Speaker 5: And that's what Don Dots and Dan dot whatever his name is. It's what Dotson said to the people when they asked him, why did you do that? And he said he was he felt that it wasn't quote unquote clean money.
Speaker 1: Well, there's that, I mean, could could have been?
Speaker 4: Could the feds have confiscated it if it was in a big deal.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, I don't know, Yeah it could be. And that's a great point. Maybe so maybe this right, he was going to lose it somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, So there's dirty money in a storage unit, which we've seen on shows.
Speaker 1: Like Breaking Bad or they just sure laying it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's seven point five million in a storage unit and it's there long enough where the storage unit gets sold off because what did they stop paying their bills or what's the deal?
Speaker 4: I think that is right. You get a thirty day notice.
Speaker 3: Or something like that. So they put it up for auction. It goes for five hundred dollars. There's a safe. It's got seven point five million, and so they ended up giving the guy one point two million and taking the rest back.
Speaker 5: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 3: If I'm that guy, Yeah, I know I I have First of all, I have seven point five million to hire a good lawyer. Yeah, and say I want all of this it's mine?
Speaker 4: Well, who watches him? Like open it? Because I would go open that thing all by myself exactly. I got it was five hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah right right, Sorry, when you find I mean this is great.
Speaker 1: We cover even on urine.
Speaker 3: It's like when somebody returns a wallet, right when they return a wall and they go, hey, yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Your credit cards are in here. Yeah, it's crazy. It was empty. When I found a two thousand dollars gone seven point four.
Speaker 4: Eight and say, god, I broke even it was five hundred bucks in there. What a deal.
Speaker 1: Here's your David Buster's card.
Speaker 5: Though he did it later that when you know I told you about the dirty money thing. He did say a little bit later in the article one point two million dollars is better than running for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: He actually said that that's like Martie Gillener mentality, right, that she would rather have a million as opposed to winning the Powerball of the mega millions.
Speaker 4: If it's but I think I think he's thinking that he's going to get, you know, chopped at the knee exactly. That's what if you don't give us the dough good luck coming out of the garden.
Speaker 3: This is even more proof than his actual names, not Dannatson, that that was an alias so.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get murdered.
Speaker 5: Weirdly, his name's Nick Nissan, that's his real name.
Speaker 1: Man. I know there's you know, there's mob ties to storage wars. I guess this time there was I have a watch that show for a while.
Speaker 5: That's I like it because I like it when they find a tool, they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, it's a question. That is the one dude when he would bid, he'd go up.
Speaker 4: Yeah that guy guy still Yeah, I forget This.
Speaker 3: Guy makes me want to How great would it be if those auctions just turned it into let's make a deal, and like behind every third door was just a goat with some model just going.
Speaker 1: For the zonk. Come on, man, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: If I die and somebody opens my storage unit, they're going to find a poster, a butt grant that I never wanted, and a broken chair I should have thrown away three years ago, and.
Speaker 1: A mound there. Goat, this thing hasn't been fed in thirty days. Oh, I fed the model and a dead model ran out of oxygen I found. I fed the goat.
Speaker 3: That's what is Christians go the storage unit.
Speaker 5: Yeah. In fact, if you open my storage unit, don't touch those towels.
Speaker 3: And not first it's been in there for thirty days.
Speaker 1: That's probably auction. This thing off seven point five million.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, interesting story. Never hadn't heard of that one before.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just the large sums of money make me nervous. I can't imagine. How do you ever sleep knowing that it's in the storage unit? Yeah, well, that guy must have so much money that it it's been rendered irrelevant.
Speaker 5: Here's what I think.
Speaker 1: Maybe owned it. I'm not saying the guy owned it.
Speaker 5: Might have getten knocked off, you know what I mean. And the mob had been looking for that cash.
Speaker 1: Man, I mean, how do you sleep?
Speaker 3: How do you ever feel comfortable if you're if you know you're being watched, tracked. I don't know if that money does or does not show up. Your life's on the line, it's I guess Marni and Buss are right. Let's not win the power ball. Everybody, yep, let's not do it. Yeah, i'd take them move. Yeah that's what they say too. They don't want five hundred million, they want a million. Oh it was the other way. No, no, no, no, I want to win the billion. Yeah, I'll worry about those problems. I'll gladly find a way to run.
Speaker 4: I thought Marnie's stamps was always it's not worth it to only win a million. I'm only playing if it's fine.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Mus and Marnie are the exact opposite that they want a million, like a one to five million. No, And they've always specifically must Must says he doesn't want the money to change him, and we're always saying you're underestimating how much the rest of us want.
Speaker 1: You to change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please exactly, please change by winning significant amounts of money, I.
Speaker 4: Would be more inclined, like, yeah, it's not worth winning a million, say you know, save your money, you wait till there's five hundred million, and then start investing in trying to win a by a winning ticket.
Speaker 5: It's like not scoring a touchdown because he's got fifty seconds left. Take the touchdown when you can. Hey, hey, zach Ardio, Yes, did you see Josh Emil yesterday?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 5: Isn't he beautiful?
Speaker 4: I mean, he's just got a constant smile.
Speaker 3: Would be happy if you look you look like that, you'd be happy twenty four hours a day as well.
Speaker 4: Long by the booth, I think Pa touched him in all the places.
Speaker 3: But I saw Pa met Tom Brady on the field to that post.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty cool. That's pretty cool. If Brady knows who he is. Brady's really American treasure.
Speaker 5: He's pretty good.
Speaker 1: He is acron I like Brady's pretty good. I think he's good too. Sauce hated him last year, remembers said.
Speaker 5: He sucks to put that on the Bingo card.
Speaker 4: Yep, Yeah, and I think he's better this year than last year. I just get better the more you know what you're doing exactly. I mean, you know, after a year, he shouldn't just cut ties. You just give them an opportunity to get better. And maybe your two is better. Maybe we're what you're saying. Maybe maybe hey, or it could be Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 1: We'll see. That's not nice.
Speaker 5: I want to do these before we forget, before I lose them forever. Do you know why the Charlotte Hornets are the Charlotte Hornets?
Speaker 1: Yes, you do know?
Speaker 4: They were the Bobcats first, Oh.
Speaker 1: The Bobcats, and then back to the Hornets.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that because the Hornets initially moved.
Speaker 1: To New Orleans before they were the Pelicans.
Speaker 4: They were actually the New Orleans Hornets for a couple of years. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Why do I feel like I've heard this story on this show? But now I have no memory, but I think we've.
Speaker 1: Done this, but I have zero memory of why they're called the hornets.
Speaker 5: North Carolina is nicknamed the Hornet's Nest because corn Wallace called it that after Charlotte residents drove his forces out during the Revolutionary War.
Speaker 8: But not with actual bees or hornets, just just together, right, horses horses which war was stealth bombers scared them away, and muskets sorry, laser beams.
Speaker 5: I love ken Burns documentaries, the New Ones.
Speaker 4: You think George Washington fired the first shot there?
Speaker 5: Not there but yes close? And then lastly, Corey, do you remember off top of your head how much of Costco's profits are from membership fees not product sales because you just listened to that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't remember the number.
Speaker 5: Sixty five point are from membership fees.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I mean it's amazing you think about I think they have sixty million members at a minimum sixty some people do the one twenty that's like, what's that before anyone buys anything. Yeah, they've got like six billion dollars or whatever and rent.
Speaker 1: They're such a good company, good idea man A plus A plus love them.
Speaker 4: No, No, nothing better than going in wanting to spend fifty bucks and walking out with a six hundred dollars bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a big thing.
Speaker 5: If somebody gives you a six hundred dollars bill, that's fake, brother, it probably is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But like I, I go to Costco because I have a lot of storage units with a lot of drug money.
Speaker 1: So I sell whatever. I sell whatever I want, I buy whatever I want.
Speaker 5: I need a lot of mayonnaise. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: It's like a weird shot.
Speaker 3: I just don't know what I'm supposed to be offended.
Speaker 5: I just I'm always amazed how much mayonnaise you can buy there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot of media, and mayonnaise goes bad quick, it does.
Speaker 1: He's got to eat a lot of mayonnaise. I just dump it on PJ.
Speaker 3: Not Paul Jeffrey Lamb, But I mean PJ flaxes good one because of the mail bowl.
Speaker 1: You got the joke, all right, So we're back tomorrow five thirty to nine. Sauce will be.
Speaker 3: Back, I think, Marnie and uh and in bonus right, Parish has gone Wednesday.
Speaker 1: He'll be back Friday.
Speaker 3: But tomorrow Bonus and Marnie that is correct and I'm not forgetting, and maybe even mab sells Goo, which again I think we'll be over by the first segment, but we'll see, especially if.
Speaker 1: We don't tell him about it. Nine too, and Paul Allen is next, but he has the lending for day.
Speaker 5: You two Abba Daba enjoyed this beautiful day.
Speaker 1: You'll only get it once, sweet