Speaker 1: The radio home of Minnesota Sports is also on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Check out the KFA YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: For exclusive videos and depth eggs, initials and password games, and behind the scenes contents, cafe and YouTube hits.
Speaker 2: Subscribe today watch the powers for flive right now. I might do that, thank you.
Speaker 3: Here's the head coach of You're Minnesota Wild on the series so far, mister Hines.
Speaker 4: We went won game one and it was a highly contested game too that we didn't come out on top.
Speaker 2: And now it's just all about game three. It's not for us.
Speaker 4: It's not so much about you know, stealing home ice or whatnot. I just think it's the focus of the next game and the preparation and not getting into, you know, what happened in the past or what we did. We went one and one, thought we were pretty competitive in both games. We can be better to one of them, Zach.
Speaker 3: A question for you for somebody who's never played a game of hockey in his life and ed skates on only once, even though my last name is hockey. When they said their six player on the ice, what is the rule on that, like, because obviously you're switching people, and does the guy have to physically be crawled over the wall before the guy replacing and can come on.
Speaker 1: No, no, So what's the deal then, So there's I don't know exactly what the rule book says with the NHL, but they kind of they give you to the dot, but if you are controlling the puck and then there's it's more strict in terms of how many guys can be out there.
Speaker 2: I still don't know how it happened, and I.
Speaker 1: Think everybody was kind of flabbergasted as to how they got the too many men at the end where it's very rare where Favor Usually what happens is the puck is by the bench while they're changing and then there's multiple guys and that's how it happens. It's very rare where Favor was eighty five feet away from the bench with the puck and they still called it.
Speaker 3: So I'd never seen it before and I saw it twice in three minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, the Stars thing that was more. That was more blatant.
Speaker 1: When there's six guys that they weren't even by the bench like that was that was pretty That was a bad, bad play by the Stars.
Speaker 2: That was far more egregious. But uh okay, and.
Speaker 3: That makes sense because I was wondering why Heines wasn't just losing his mind because that was like that kind that the game was over at that point.
Speaker 2: There was no way we were going to recover from that pretty much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Zach Gary, do we have do we have health updates for both? Sounds like one, when is uh Is rupe hints not playing at all in this series?
Speaker 2: What's the deal with that? It sounds he's not even skating. I guess he they they're they're no.
Speaker 1: The thought is he had a setback or or something, and the fact that he's not skating says that he's probably not going to be back for for a while at least. So yes, John Hines joins u PA at nine o'clock. Uh, and maybe Hill deal a little bit more in terms of the wild injuries, in terms of Yahkav trendin and uh, of course, my goodness, Matt zukerrello. But we'll hopefully find out more either via John at nine or after morning skate whenever that is this morning morning, that'll be. That'll be something to follow because zuki Is is a big part of this team's success and that his presence was sorely missed, especially in the power play the other day. I think if he's in the lineup, I think they win, I'm sorry, the better team of this series, and I think they can absolutely take care of businesses. As Parker said earlier, Gentleman's sweep is a very good possibility. Here is Girthy Bass gonna play tonight? Girthy Bass? Yeah, Well, here's the thing. He's obviously a girthy Bass phenomenal d is a wonderful back checker and really gets in the dirty areas and clears out can Yeah, and uh so I'm excited to see hopefully Girthy Bass gets back in there.
Speaker 6: I agree, gosh, ezactly, who do you think is in net tonight?
Speaker 2: Do you think.
Speaker 1: He's He's played really, really good. He's been very dependable back there. It's his net and tail it isn't then hopefully we never get to that point, at least in this series.
Speaker 2: You know, again, this is a good problem to Havel.
Speaker 5: Let's say Valsa just kicks ass and we win multiple series, we make a deep run. You know, Gustifson has a relatively new contract, is he not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is he going to be like but hurt if? Is this going to be one of those like why am I here if I'm not playing? We have that problem. I mean again, maybe a good problem to have if Walston plays that well, but what what's what are we doing with this moving forward doing?
Speaker 2: What are we doing? What is the goal here?
Speaker 7: Goal?
Speaker 1: I think I think he's you know, he's a professional and he know he knows how how. I'm sure he's not happy about any of this, but you know, we've seen Wally go through stretches where where he you know, Gustison came back, and so I think it's it's good to have He's been talking all year in the locker room how it's nice to have this this two headed monster in the in the back end, to have that competition and to be able to go back and forth. And so I think, uh, I think at the end of the day, it's it's a good thing in the long run that they they have each other to battle against.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: I will say, if you are gust you going, man, I kinda took this like semi backseat with Flurry last year. I'm you know, coming to this year thinking I'm the main guy, and for a lot of the season he was.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be interesting to follow.
Speaker 1: But I think he's a he's a pro enough that he'll, uh, he'll understand or respect the process here. But yeah, I mean, he can't be totally happy.
Speaker 2: It's like tomorrow night.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow night's your super Bowl, Tomorrow night's NFL Draft, and Abbott is passing on you and giving that spot to tackle Terry Tuma. All right, you have to just accept it because it's Tooma's time to shine. It's not yours, but you will pro Yeah, yeah, maybe next year if Thomas stumbles, you're back.
Speaker 2: In the mix.
Speaker 5: What's Tuma doing tomorrow NFL Draft coverage? I just said that he just had no I know you just said that. But like Pa leads the conversation, Yes, Pete and Lieber like breakdown the prospect correct charge gives you his thoughts. Yes, what's his expertise? You'll have to tune in and find out.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait and see, Please just tune in and find out.
Speaker 5: You know you're bored with seed them in because it's so likely that he's eighteen, and you want to be surprised. Tuma's performance tomorrow night will shock the world. Oh really, I've been told it's that dynamic it's buckle up, buddy, it's a Tuma. Yeh, Tackleary Tuma Tomorrow night's starting at about six thirty.
Speaker 1: Is it true he's picking for Sauce in the mock draft tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Oh god, I didn't hear that said.
Speaker 1: Sauce is so bored with the smock drafts. Maybe we'll find somebody who is interested. Man, That is something he would text though.
Speaker 5: How do we get tackled Terry Tuma to play initials? Is he available on Friday morning? Is he always fishing?
Speaker 2: He's always fishing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, morning, I gotta think more fishings at time.
Speaker 3: That's when they're hitting.
Speaker 2: Dude. Yeah.
Speaker 5: You guys willing to stick around and play and to show at like five thirty pm just so Tuma can play. No, no, anything too, Parker Tomorrow not tonight.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow.
Speaker 5: The Denver Nuggets are at the Target Center, Game three of the Wolves Nuggets series eight thirty on DraftKings. The Nuggets are one and a half point favorite. So, like you mentioned, it was kind of inverted games, right. The Wolves looked really good in quarter one of Game one, yeah, and then really struggled the rest of the way. They had that little spurt late to make it interesting, but ultimately fell apart, but essentially didn't play well the final three quarters. And like you just mentioned, it was kind of the opposite in game two, right, it was we came out of the gate slow and then played really well the rest of the game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then there was a lot of a lot of talking after the game, which I'm sure everybody's seen. Jada McDaniel's basically calling out unbelievable. Denver's whole team going at everybody, the whole team, tell they're terrible defenders. So it's going to be interesting the tip tomorrow at seven thirty, eight, eight thirty. It's going to be a hot start, and I think we're going to see right away if if Denver's made for it with all the trash talk that's going on, everything that's happening, Denver's got to show up right away or I think Minnesota is going to take control of this series. If they give Minnesota wins Game three, they're they're in a really good position to close out Denver.
Speaker 5: How about the reporter when when Jayden was doing that and he just goes, all of them are bad defenders, Yeah, all of them?
Speaker 6: Who I think it might have been Chris him, Yeah, I think it was. And he got like almost six million views on that on X and yeah, and he went at him and then they asked Aaron Gordon about it. He's like, brother, I don't care, And people are so funny that you should care because they are. They all bad defenders. They aren't great. So Denver is a great offensive team, right. They do stuff on the offensive side of the ball with Nicole Jokic that has never been seeing in the NBA before. He's generational, but defensively second to last or third to last in the NBA and blocks and they're last and steals, so they are bad defensively. They don't do things great. That's because they don't have shot blocking. Yollkich isn't a shot blocker at the rim. So I think the intentionality of Minnesota continuing to get to the rim, stop settling for threes, apply pressure to the paint. What only does that do is you know, you get scores at the rim, but you also put the rest in position to call fouls. So foul shots were thirty to thirty in game two. They were like fifteen apart in game one, So you got to continue to put pressure on the rim, make the rest, call fouls and live at the free throw line. Who was underperforming so far for the Wolves. I think there's a couple. I mean, I wouldn't say anybody's underperforming. I thought Dante was great in game two. I thought Jayden was phenomenal as well. Rudy Gobert only had two points, but he was absolutely excellent on the defensive side of the ball down the stretch. We've seen a little hobble from Ant, but he's still scoring the ball at a high level.
Speaker 2: He had thirty points in game two.
Speaker 6: I think the guy that needs to come along a little bit more as Julius stop settling, continue to get to the rim and then. But I thought he was great defensively as well. Bones was good in game two. Iowa was good in Game two. So I don't think there's anybody specifically who hasn't been playing to their best. But they just got to continue that that team.
Speaker 2: Efforts more on.
Speaker 6: I think we could could take more on a NOAs you know, he's that sixth man. He's he's he's the guy that you need the spark off of the bench. He's been dealing with a little shoulder injury for the past couple of weeks. But if he starts making shots and stretches, the stretches the floor, stretches the defense out to guard him, it's really hard to guard the Timbrels offense.
Speaker 5: I'm still confident though, we win this, I think so. I think we're the better team going to do it. Yeah, I think we're the better team. Obviously.
Speaker 6: Then there's a there's a player on their team and Nicole Jokich who can go for fifty twenty and twenty and that's not even exaggeration.
Speaker 2: He's done it before, so you gotta guard that.
Speaker 6: But besides that, I'm really confident this Wolves team, especially the way Rudy's been playing on the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 2: That's are electric.
Speaker 3: Our guy, Parker Fox, brought to you by our friends at Continental diamond.
Speaker 2: Sir, Thank you, Conde diamond Yeah, thank you. The best.
Speaker 5: One of the best bits ever. Parker is shopping at Continental dim for an engagement ring. He runs into Mark Rosen, and Rosen immediately walks upstairs and jumps on Commons Show and goes, hey.
Speaker 2: Saw Parker Fox downstairs shopping for rings? What are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: What do you think he's doing buying a ring for himself?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Actually the best bit it was literally the first thing that came out of his mouth.
Speaker 6: Had to say that he ran into Parker and here I am in condone. Diamond's excited to see Mark Rosen. You know, hey Rosie, how you do it? Yeah, goes and spills it on the radio. Yeah, thank god, Taylor said, yes, Yeah, Well she knew the question was coming.
Speaker 2: Got the heads.
Speaker 5: Headlines in a second. This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 1: Join the Power Trip Morning Show at Grandview Lodge April thirtieth and May first, don't miss out on your shots. Win great prizes including a custom came a van in grand View, co branded golf bag Taylor made driver, and more. Oh and did we mention you didn't a two nights stay at grand View with food, golf, and a massage at their spa. Get all the details now at cafe and dot com slash grand View.
Speaker 3: Well, look you here. That'd be a lot of fun. I would like to stay up there Thursday and Friday night. That would be super fun.
Speaker 2: Place is sweet? That'd be great. Hell yeah, it would be super great. I would love to be able to do that.
Speaker 5: Uh, that was right.
Speaker 3: That's Parker Fox. He's brought to us by Continental Diamond. That's Corey. It's his birthday today.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Corey.
Speaker 3: Thanks, he's not going to see his next birthday.
Speaker 2: Jesus. Oh if you.
Speaker 5: I wonder if you were at Condone Old looking for a birthday present for me. That's a logical reason to be down there. You would have heard it on the radio if I would have had it ruined. Yes, yes, Corey. Can you still wear earrings?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could probably push a hearing through hot I'd have to pop it.
Speaker 2: It would bleed button bar rody.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's a scoop from Dan Patrick Corey on his radio show.
Speaker 8: I was informed by a source on Saturday that it is signed and ready to go in his opinion that Nashville is getting the twenty thirty Super Bowl. I haven't seen any reports on this. This is what I was told on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about this.
Speaker 5: This makes the most sense of anything ever, right that everybody that's complaining about the halftime show lately, people are going, hey, we need a country artist in there eventually. Look, you're not putting like Morgan Wallen in Vegas, Right, it makes so much sense to do it when it goes to Nashville. Yeah, and then run Verse twenty thirty Nashville. Sure, then do a country music halftime show. That'll probably be it for country music, let's be honest. But still, come on, now, if you're gonna do it, that's the city to do it.
Speaker 2: In Rocket Club see it? Yeah, what songs would you sing? We'd say no and silo.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 5: I'm not specifically asking for a country music fan line here, but let's let's strategically think about this. Let's say it is four years from now, they put it in Nashville and they say we're going to go country music, Yes, new stadium, And let's say, for argument's sake, that this is, like I just mentioned, this is a one time thing. We don't, you know whatever. We're going to try to stay young and cool and hip. And I'm not saying country music doesn't have young followers, but we're going to go with mainstream pop mostly right, and maybe a little bit of whatever rock. Country music has one shot at this. Yeah, what do you do? Because you have two options? You either go with one giant headliner and that's your one shot or do you roll out like an all star caliber cast.
Speaker 2: It has to be.
Speaker 3: It has to be everybody from Willie and Hank Garth all the way to carry Underwood.
Speaker 2: Do you have time though you only have fourteen minutes or so? Like, what do you do? Yeah? That's how many? How many names on one song? It's like, we are the world? What do you do?
Speaker 5: Let's say it's only three Let's say you get to fit three names in renames.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe you guys know you guys know the older people, but it's.
Speaker 5: Gotta be Garth. Yeah, hasn't he done? I don't know something in the past and I don't know. Hang on, let me double check.
Speaker 3: Didn't we have like a I mean it depends on who's popular then, because people like Morgan Wallen right now.
Speaker 6: You know Colins, Morgan Wallen, Langley, Landy Wilson, Yeah, Steve barberdos Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think Steve's going to be available.
Speaker 3: Dusty Man, Yeah, Pride Pride Dusty yeah.
Speaker 9: So uh.
Speaker 5: In the nineteen ninety four Super Bowl halftime show, Clint Black, Tanya Tucker, Travis Tritt and the juds.
Speaker 2: That was in Atlanta. Wow, Holy moly, But for this one like, what is your what is your demographic? Right? Like, are you putting George straight up there at seventy five?
Speaker 5: I don't think it's a terrible one classic, Yeah you do, Yeah, but I probably Guarth. That's Garth, And I know that's not quote classic classic, that's nineties country. But that's thirty years old, right, that's going thirty years backwards.
Speaker 2: You got to play the boots, scoot and boogie.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't. I think you would have to do. You'd have to find a way to do a like at least ten of them.
Speaker 6: You would have to well, because yeah, then you got to have like either Reba or Dolly as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah you Dollie, you Dollie, probably gotta have Dolly, Yeah, and then you gotta have somebody new school Yeah yeah, yeah, something like that. I mean, we can use one of them for the anthem, that's true point kind of. Chris Stapleton's so good at that anthem. Yeah, my goodness, Hawk, how good is Happy's placed with Reba?
Speaker 3: It's such a good show. And our friend Messy Peterman's on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is good. It's so good. Yeah, that's tough to only pick three. There core.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's possible to do three. I think you either got to go one headline or just do us.
Speaker 2: Is Wheeler Walker Junior available?
Speaker 5: He is, yes, wide open for twenty thirty No tour day to announce.
Speaker 2: Interesting about Dave?
Speaker 10: I think he does Dave Simonetta and thin you mean Dave Matthews.
Speaker 2: That's excellent. I'm not I'm trying to do an impression of him. Why would that be impersonation?
Speaker 3: Ex I thought literally Dave was over there.
Speaker 2: I think you're having a stroke. I'm singing what is that? It's not a satellite? What's the other one? You got your bow? You got your That was the name of that song, sauce. I wasn't listening to Wheeler Walker. I was singing Dave and you checked out. No, Yes, it's crash. That's crash right song?
Speaker 8: Crash?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Please, I'm singing this song. I would tribute God. I guess I won't sing anymore your day.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm in Vegas right now watching a highly paid tribute act.
Speaker 2: Oh did you Why are you out watching a band? Did you lose all your money?
Speaker 3: Obviously I'm playing in the door, I'm playing the food court.
Speaker 2: At Caesar Chris is getting that piece of pizza that he wasn't sure he had money for.
Speaker 3: Playing the playing the food court, it's just me and my hat and my guitar until they throw me out of here.
Speaker 5: Oh man, you guys, that's an underrated food court.
Speaker 2: It's Caesars.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's because it's talked all the way back he ward.
Speaker 5: You have to walk all the way around the casino and it's all the way in the back of Hey, there's like six options back.
Speaker 3: You can tell you that circle right there in Caesars and then right there just passed it. On the right hand side is the high roller area?
Speaker 2: Is that right when you walk in? You mean right? Yeah? Yeah, you guys have where'd you gamble the most? Uh? MGM.
Speaker 6: We saw saw Jeff t as we walked into the MGM. He know that he was chilling in there.
Speaker 5: NBA player for the Wolves a little bit of years.
Speaker 6: That's so good here he did play for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Brought it up to him. Wow, oh really, oh, hammered. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but WrestleMania was going on, so yeah, all those guys were staying in MGM. I didn't see anybody, but some of my buddies said they saw some guys like Randy Orton and see him punk and some of the other dudes. So I am oh, I didn't see anybody, so I can't say anything about it. But yeah, WrestleMania is sweet. Yeah, rock luster, man, it's.
Speaker 2: All what a beast looks like? It's over.
Speaker 5: Did you guys have him on before he had that chess tattoo?
Speaker 3: Dude, we had him on when he was nineteen years old and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, that's incredibly.
Speaker 3: Think the math works. I think it was nineteen. He was very young.
Speaker 5: It wasn't the story with the giant tattoo that he was hammered and you know, you're not supposed to get tattoos when you're drunk. But I believe that giant tattoo on his chest was not supposed to technically be done.
Speaker 2: Because he was like point nine. He's only forty eight, is he really?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I thought he was younger than that forty eight man really until I twelve nineteen seventy seven. Yeah, I don't know. I thought he was like almost my age. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: I know we had him on right after he won the national championship. The last time at the year.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a beast. And then he.
Speaker 3: Went he went down to Louisville to try out Big Time Wrestling and it just it worked out great. And then he and mister Perfect started coming in and that's when it all.
Speaker 2: Such a good bit. So he's done now, just looks like it.
Speaker 3: It looks like you got all tearful in the ring.
Speaker 2: Wow, yep, thank you to the goat man started flashing his boobs. Yeah, well he's topless man.
Speaker 5: He was really good at MMA in the first round because he would just bar fight you and then if you could last the first round, you get tired.
Speaker 2: He would be tired.
Speaker 3: He also was fighting crows disease when he was when he was Oh yeah, that man.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he did it ever, Yeah, because he was a diverticulated.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doctor, is that the same thing or different?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I think it's different. Okay, yeah, not sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know he have to have a hard time with that stuff. But my goodness, man, when he beats somebody up, I can't even imagine imagine getting in the ring to fight that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Nothing, No, he is definitely one of those people that when you see him in person, and again, we were lucky enough to be around in a handful of times. When you see him in person, you're like, how is there another human being that can beat this guy up? It doesn't seem possible. You're like, this is the most unstoppable force I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you throw.
Speaker 5: Him like on an NFL defensive line and you use offensive linemen who have technique, and they handled him.
Speaker 2: Like Gable when exactly the Buffalo Bills shouldn't be able to be stopped, right, and they stopped him easily.
Speaker 3: He did body slam a guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you remember that from the Chiefs right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, yeah, but the joint practice when he was sixty nine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that guy is a I mean you look at him and you're like, holy Kyle, is he a beast? And then he does a backflip and you're like, yep, this guy should not be able to move that way. I think he has a good chance to be the future of the heavyweight in the m M a UFC. That dude is he's an animal.
Speaker 2: We'll see time for let's go headlines, all right, here we go? Oh yeah, man, A substitute teacher.
Speaker 5: At a high school in Florida has been arrested after she was caught acting erradically and torking in the classroom.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let's heart, let's go. Well that's the physical education class. I don't know, and again that's the whole headline.
Speaker 5: So not that it makes it any better or worse, but don't you hope it's at least high school and not like in front of you know, second grader's Yeah.
Speaker 2: Was a home economics. I don't. I don't know what it was talking about buns, I don't. I don't think so you guys still have homema in school these days? Why would why the four of us know? Why was it high school?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah you do? Sorry do they? Yeah?
Speaker 5: They call it facts though, like fact, yes, facts? Yeah, you're right, so different name definitely.
Speaker 2: Called it women's stuff. Are you taking women's stuff class?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: The hallmeach or shop? Right, You're like, well, I'm terrible at I don't man stuff. I don't want to be cutting wood, but I also don't want to bake muffins. Is there just a class where I can do nothing I don't want to do?
Speaker 3: I remember I was in math class, and they're like, you should just go on down the shop.
Speaker 2: Is that? Wait?
Speaker 5: Which one of you had the shop teacher that would just tell you about this divorce?
Speaker 2: That was mister Bricker. That was my guy.
Speaker 3: And I was a senior and the rest of the kids in there refreshmen, because I waited till the last possible moment to take shop class. And he and I would go out back and he'd cigarettes and tell me about his course.
Speaker 2: Oh buddy.
Speaker 5: And then I had I had the shop teacher that was would over pronounce every single letter when it came to the fractions, right, like mister Sturbans would say, and that is six sixteenths or three eighths.
Speaker 2: That's the greatest. But he was also a bear. He's the best. No, but that's the kind that's how we talk.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 5: You have to reduce them, you know, you gotta you gotta reduce the fraction. It's excellent, six sixteen. No, you would have hated that class.
Speaker 2: No, how money, what do I cut? You know? I would?
Speaker 5: Well, little Paulie over there and needs his log book signed?
Speaker 2: Is he the one that got mad at you because you didn't take college math?
Speaker 5: No, that was mister Romola. Corey doesn't need math anymore. No, I don't need calculus, mister Ramol. I'm going to you and I'm gonna do something else, but it's not going to be it's not gonna be math.
Speaker 2: He goes, No, No, you're never gonna need math again. I go, that's such a no.
Speaker 5: But not not this kind of math, though, You're right, I'm gonna need math, but not calculus.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: No, it's all over for you. You and math, it's over. No, you're doing the right thing. Heah, you definitely don't need math anymore.
Speaker 2: Math started working. Teachers love math. I love that. Yeah, he was funny, that, said Sauces.
Speaker 5: Fourth grade math teacher said, yeah, I took the same math class like four again, and mister Romola was the one that would go to do like if it was like if the answer was seven point two too. He just lost his mind. He thought it was the funniest thing ever. Hey, Corey, what's the answer to number four? Uh?
Speaker 2: Seven point two to mister.
Speaker 5: And he was like sixty, just thought it was super fun to make sound effects.
Speaker 2: Crazy teachers and sago, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Nice teachers, Yeah, hawk did that. That shop teacher ever ever, let you join him, the cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Join him, join him, Oh with the cigarettes. No, no, he did not, but he looked forward to seeing you. Yeah, I was his only friend. You're a therapist.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love when we go around the room and quickly tell stories about like teachers we had in middle school or high school.
Speaker 2: Zach and Sasket really quiet. I know, Oh I got one. Yeah, I mean I got yeah, more than one. But the shop teachers were chop teachers like this, it was the same. Yeah, hated me.
Speaker 5: I remember this is a subtle brag, but also like on yeah, complete, like.
Speaker 2: How do I say it?
Speaker 5: Like it's bittersweet, right, Yeah, the lunch ladies did love me best friends. My senior year of high school, I was nominated. I didn't win, but I was nominated for the homecoming thing, which senior year my first one, top three, top five, and they walked in to nominate me. In my algebra class with like fifteen freshmen, I was a senior, it was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I just kept failing that class over there again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, can you imagine how tiny that crown would have looked? Oh yeah, and I barely fit in the desk. I mean I was a hefty, hefty cinch pack. At that point, I was huge.
Speaker 2: H mister breaker, go get the steering wall out of your car. Checked the semi why crown? Oh oh no, I'm just telling you guys a story. I know we're trying to add details. We're doing our best. It's a comedy.
Speaker 1: Brother, speaking of adding detail, by the way, that teacher acting erradically at a high school. She investigators learned that before their arrival, she had been yelling, slamming her hands on a desk, making inappropriate statements to students to working, and then said that she would engage in sexual activity with them, with them, referring to herself.
Speaker 2: As a quote million dollar prostitute.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, okay, hang on, hang on, let's hear the rest of the story.
Speaker 2: Was she teaching economics? Yeah.
Speaker 1: The assistant principal entered extracted her to gather her belongings and leave the classroom. She refused, stating that she did not want to be tasted. She said something like basically put me in prison for life.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Tuesday gone wrong.
Speaker 1: As the bell rang and her students began exiting, she was among the last to leave when Miss Jordan yelled at her, called her derogatory named, placed her hands on her head, in the back of her neck and her throat.
Speaker 7: Oh geez, okay, she likes the rough stuff. Yeah, dang, she's got something going on. She shouldn't be at a high school. No, no, it's over for her.
Speaker 2: She should be elementary. What's the what's the what's the bit Barrero does? When it's like it's the end of the world? What is it called? Again? This is the great movie you have? Like, what's the bit called something else?
Speaker 9: Girls?
Speaker 2: Done a society? Thank you, Zachary. Done is a society? Right here?
Speaker 5: This is file this one file this one under donas right you hear him?
Speaker 2: I did. How many of us have seen Project till Mary? I have two of us. It's fantastic. Yeah, I heard. It's really good.
Speaker 5: This is a This is a semi spoiler because they don't really show this in the trailers much. But you've probably heard by now that at some point the baby goose runs into an alien, right, yeah, you gets familiar with That's a little bit of a spoiler, but still a space movie. Yeah, but the alien is not hostile. This is this is a done as a society thing. The guy who puppeteered Rocky the alien in Project Hail Mary is technically now eligible for a Best Supporting Actor nomination at next year's Oscars. Here's my done, as if, whoever this guy is, if the puppeteer for Rocky from Project Hail Mary wins Best Supporting Actor, that will be the last year the Oscars are ever a thing.
Speaker 2: Really, it's over wrong, right if can you imagine if he wins? What are we doing? What is the goal here We're doing?
Speaker 5: That would be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And I loved this movie was really fun and Rocky was a cool character. I don't give two f's who was puppeteering Rocky. I didn't even know it was a puppeteer, like it looked like CGI.
Speaker 2: It was so good, right, it was awesome. It was super cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we can't have a puppeteer winning Best Supporting A rock, not the Rock, but a rock from outer space cannot win Best Supporting Actor.
Speaker 5: That Jim Henson got screwed right, yeah by Rocky. Can you imagine pop up? Like, honestly, who would accept the award? The rock or the puppeteer.
Speaker 2: Again? Not doing the Rock Johnson, just Rocky the alien. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, he's Rocky's actually here. He won I think in nineteen seventy five or whatever. What Rocky are you? Okay? You cut me.
Speaker 5: Humpback whales are traveling now in games. Sightings of more super groups of humpback whales are skyrocketing.
Speaker 2: That his groups to find of twenty or more moving together. Yeah, too, will be in.
Speaker 5: Here doing draft coverage on Friday.
Speaker 2: We'll ride those in Yep, yep. Favorite teacher with the lunch lady, I got no.
Speaker 3: I gotta get somebody to make to mock up a campaign T shirt of Nordo and Sauce on those motors.
Speaker 2: It's such a great bit.
Speaker 3: Nope, we're nothing else that's selling, you know where every day I might see that on my chest like breck lesnar.
Speaker 2: It's just so much funny. If you were a teenager ish in the nineties and understand.
Speaker 5: The two fat guys fan the Guinness Book of World Records, Parker, you.
Speaker 2: Know what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Just question, just google, Google motorcycle twins Guinness World Records, and then you'll understand this reference forever. For whatever reason, when we all checked out the Guinness Book of World records in the nineties or bought it when it was Winters book fairs. There were motorcycle twins that were like the biggest twins in the world.
Speaker 2: Head on one, And.
Speaker 5: When we call them the motorcycle twins, and when they call themselves mostly the motorcycle twins, it's a reference.
Speaker 2: To those guys that were literally world record holders. They could have got them bigger motorcycles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the biggest motorcycle in existence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's to scale. Wow. They weighed over seven hundred pounds each. Yeah, and they could still ride motorcycles.
Speaker 5: Hey, hang on, why do I even have this button if I'm not going to use it now? So say that again, they were on motorcycles. But how much did each of them weigh?
Speaker 6: They're born in nineteen forty six and they weighed over seven hundred pounds each.
Speaker 2: That's a huge bitch free and they were buried together. Well, yeah, rest and peace and food. They aren't with us anymore. Was like, wait, what happened? Billy died in seventy nine, and Benny died and no one, Hey, hang on, who died in seventy nine? Billy died in seventy nine? Oh, Billy Roses again. Oh Billy Billy's peak weight seven hundred and forty two pounds. Huge bitch. Oh he farted, that's side.
Speaker 6: Oh man billion one Benny Benny was just seven hundred and forty seven pounds.
Speaker 2: How do we start calling nerd ole billion bench? No? Please, such as weigh that much?
Speaker 6: Give yourself time seven, you could do it.
Speaker 5: Weighs that much. It's still funny. You're both very looking dudes.
Speaker 2: Here's the motorcycles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, you're crushed like Jimmy the Beard.
Speaker 2: Oh poor Jimmy.
Speaker 9: Call that.
Speaker 5: The CDC says, tick bites are sending people to the e er at the highest rate in nearly ten years.
Speaker 2: Ticks on the uprise, so ironic. What's going on here? Tis? Did you get a tick on your part?
Speaker 6: No, I just watched the curb episode last night of The Limes Disease.
Speaker 2: Remind me spend a minute.
Speaker 6: They want to do the rerun for NBC, the Seinfeld rerun, and he so Seinfeld season. Yeah, he puts them up in like three hundred level at Staple Center for a Lakers game, and then he gets mad at him, so Larry David calls him out and then goes and apologizes to him, and he's like, I don't want your apology.
Speaker 2: Then he tells him, you have you have lines so good, so good.
Speaker 5: So I love that you have gone on the Curb journey by yourself because Taylor is not interested. So when she's at practice or busy, you're out of town, you just hammer Curb.
Speaker 2: When she's in Seattle right now, So I was Curb last night. So how many seasons is that? Season? Like seven?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say six or seven? Okay, so you're up to seven. You're getting through it.
Speaker 6: I'm getting there, Yep, I'm getting there. There's some Seinfeld stuff I don't understand, but.
Speaker 2: You get the gist of it, right, get the gist of it. Yeah, it's hilarious, man. Why that's awesome? All right?
Speaker 5: We all know what's going on in Iran? Correct Sauce. You've heard about this, Yeah, you hear about this. You see this, yes, sir. Well, obviously, things like oil prices altered by the war and I ran, we know this right. Well, here's one little side effect that some of us may not have thought of because I didn't know this. There's a company called care X ka r ex care X and they are a giant player in the condom industry. They produce about one out of every five worldwide. Well, that's about five billion a year for brands like Directs, Carrecks and some other ones.
Speaker 2: Right host genital yep, oh, Horse Genitals.
Speaker 5: They are raising their prices by up to thirty percent based on supply chain disruptions caused by this war. So you might see an increased price in your condoms.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they do five billion condoms annually. Smart, that's a lot.
Speaker 9: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Most of those are for billion benny Yeah, Oh no, they're not. And half of them are using the Olympic villages. Yeah, right out in the first day, they're not banging. It's a bunch in Italy right now. Oh call it suck? Yeah please, Oh Tommy, it's okay for obvious reasons.
Speaker 5: I know today's Earth Day, but what percentage of Americans know that today is Earth Day? Like, if you ask the average American, could they say April twenty second? You know what I'm saying? What percentage of Americans know that Earth Day is April twenty second?
Speaker 2: Ten? Five?
Speaker 5: What did you say, Parker? I said five, But I'll go four now I think you guys are right. I think this is off. They claim that twenty six percent.
Speaker 2: Well that that's high. I think that's high too.
Speaker 5: I think if we went to the state Fair, for example, and asked one hundred the first hundred people we just bumped into and said, what day's Earth Day? I think it's I think it's somewhere in the twelve and under range.
Speaker 2: The State Fair is right around the corner.
Speaker 5: They might say, like, isn't it like in April or something. They might get close, but knowing the exact day.
Speaker 2: I don't buy it. It's almost here. Can't wait? Cheese curdss excited? I hope they raise the prices on cheese curds because of the war. What because I'm willing to pay more? I don't they get paid enough? Yep? Is it? What's a bucket now? Like twenty two bucks or something?
Speaker 9: You won't know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, utah, get me too, two billion seven. I'll take two. I love that same.
Speaker 5: Oh, and they show you the picture of like the little cheese curd like a boat, the little cardboard boat, and then the bucket right like who gets the boat? That's like three cheese curds, And it's like fifteen dollars. You got to get the get the bucket, dusty car. Well, that's what the fair is, basically on the opposite side of the fair. But the food building is not really a dusty cowtown.
Speaker 2: It's the yep. Yeah, see you get it. I thought you were gonna argue. It's like that. You're agreeable. No, Jared, do you like the fair?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: Dusty?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, what do you think about the parking? Beth, Beth, Beth, she parks there. He's thinking of the lady from Yellowstone right. See a kiss song.
Speaker 2: I loved him so much. That's a man woman.
Speaker 5: Lai's Potato Chips has a couple of new limited edition flavors on the way. These sound disgusting, but I'm a weirdo, so you guys had eat like normal adults. Tell me if this sounds good?
Speaker 2: Okay, Brazilian style garlic sauce, Yeah, yeah, sure, garlic garlic winds and wavy French onion soup. Oh yeah, French onion soup. Well, a good French onion outstanding on a cold day. They're still the same. No, cherry, you're not listening. It's the same.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Soup. And chips are two different things. Jerry, not for this, Jerry, just listen.
Speaker 5: No, h there is a frequency of fireballs in our skies lately. It's growing in the last couple of months.
Speaker 2: Keep up, Jerry. This is interesting. Here's the weird thing.
Speaker 5: NASA and other meteoric experts can't quite agree on what is happening. They can't explain why it's as frequent as it is. Why that's concerning? Why what's going on here? Why are there so many meteors?
Speaker 2: What is the goal here?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 2: And they don't know because we do it well, we do what well? Yeah, Jerry, yep? Yeah, he's so dead, Jerry, Jerry is yeah, yep. He seemed real bitter at the end. Was he always bitter? Yep? Asking you guys, why not just ask him.
Speaker 5: About Okay, all right, I'll start why because you asked me to?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The day job you get familiar with. Is it gorilla pasta? You say it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, great brand.
Speaker 5: They apparently have a Spotify playlist that lasts for the exact amount of time that it takes to cook each type of pasta, so you don't have to set a timer.
Speaker 2: That's brilliant. That's brilliant. Can I play Devil's advocate? Because I like to advocate for the devil.
Speaker 5: So let's say, let's say I'm in my kitchen and I'm like, hey, Alexa, like set a timer for twelve minutes or whatever everybody's Alex. Isn't that faster than pulling up Spotify and then searching for a barrilla playlist? Some people don't like to cook in pure silence. Yeah, you are a mad man, but I mean I actually would argue this might take longer. They just setting a timer. Setting a timer takes about one second.
Speaker 2: When you start the boiling of the water, or I would bet you went to boiling of the water.
Speaker 5: The gold Jesus, you can stand something on the box, the loan?
Speaker 2: Why did you turn into Cosby? That was sold you the trouble cushion in the box? You turn it into bilett. I'm gonna put the bail. I mean honestly, like you've never talked like that. What happened? Just did you have a stroke?
Speaker 5: Is the accidental Cosby impression?
Speaker 2: That was bizarre?
Speaker 5: That stand in the middle of them, Like when Chris asked you earlier, he did too many men on the ice and you didn't go.
Speaker 2: You put the man on the ice and they go in the box get the penalty. You saw like a robot's Oh man, that was weird. That was fun. Bill relaxed.
Speaker 3: Alright, that's okay cool. Did I tell you that the old lady and I didn't listen? Is a California woman is dead after a snake bite. And she's the third person this year in the state of California to die from a snake bite.
Speaker 2: Jeez, Cevie, you're a woman was bitten.
Speaker 3: Several times by venom snake on a rural property in Mendocina County back in a raise. The type of snake hasn't been verified.
Speaker 10: Wow, man, she was apparently twice shy. Really, Yes, that's the hot rumor. You gotta be old to get its. Several times snakes arotten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it matters. They are and they don't like as much. Makes just I feel like the leg and the Okay, what, girthy bass Relax. You guys haven't seen the snake.
Speaker 5: You need to take a deep breath. Girthy bass man. Why does anybody go outside? Don't know what makes out there?
Speaker 2: Why does anyone listen? To this. I don't know. That a great question. You got to bring that. We got a couple of world record holders on this stage, and it's fun to listen.
Speaker 3: To what you do.
Speaker 2: They're going to wreckt the motorcycle cycle and then back again through the drive, snakes to Mocha.
Speaker 5: Steaks, the Jamocha shake at Arby's. He knows you can't translate. He speaks cosy, he's morphing in this sling blade sling What you.
Speaker 2: Get when you go out? That was column. That was gollumn. Try more time, too tired, more time? Get him go get different? What do you got back? Good night? That should be your new bit.
Speaker 5: Instead of just like say, hey, Zach, do a Cosby impression and answer this question, you should just once in a while just start the sentence by performing an unbelievably random impression for absolutely no reason.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I did it. I don't know either, listening to myself, and I was as shocked as you guys. Just don't know. I mean, doesn't it take longer to pull up Spotify? You put the playlist on one of the waters mortally so good, so great answer. I think you stroked out man. Who's gonna start a go Michael Sauce, you do one? Yeah, you get it. What's the bit?
Speaker 5: You're Zach doing an accidental impression?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 2: Oh no, man, you're quick on your motorcycles. Yeah, don't know what I have to take off. There's a buffet waiting for us.
Speaker 5: You took exactly one improv Class one. Yeah, and then pocketed the money I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for that. God do your Lars impression. Oh that's a pretty good impression you got.
Speaker 5: Hey, So why would I Why wouldn't I just set a timer? Why would I just pull up a Spotify playlist? Didn't it take longer? Oh my god, forget it.
Speaker 2: It's we were giving you your product that was supposed to.
Speaker 5: Be your ram if you were supposed to hit that one over the fence.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, Meatball. Yeah, now you have to try it. The show's over. Does he say stuff like you know that? That's just your voice. That's just my book. This is Lars.
Speaker 5: I hate Napster. That was my voice though mostly I'm not good at everything, good at other things. Name three things I'm good at.
Speaker 2: Riding motorcycles? Yeah, well there's one, eating, there's two. Wow, you nailed it. Where I wear, but Greg, I wear the odoran sausage breath. Parker. Good to see you, buddy. We'll see who he wants tomorrow. That's right, that's right. I forgot that Parker's playing draft. Big day to Mark and Saucy. All props to you putting this whole thing together. I'm excited. Yeah, I can't wait. Thank you, Parker. Are you doing like Wolves after dark at any point during this playoff? We're working on it. We uh, it's in the late games, suck man, late games. Let's win.
Speaker 11: Yeah, round one and then all right, let's do it round. To see you tomorrow morning, dude, see tomorrow morning. All right, Nine to noon is the thank you. Nine to noon is next. We're back tomorrow five thirty to nine.
Speaker 2: See then every day