Speaker 1: Anna, I want to do the topic that I missed earlier this morning with Anna, I want to do that. Okay, So Anna went out with or got invited to go out. I don't know if you did from a guy. And she is convinced that you weren't the only girl that got this invite.
Speaker 2: I know it. So this guy has been in my dms talking about we need to hang out, we need to hang out, we need to hang out. I've said, okay, like put something together. So he has. But first he invited me to his birthday party. I knew there was going to be people there. I was like, this is not the first time I want to meet him, said no. Then he invited yeah, yeah, yeah. Then he invited me to he was like, we should hang out by the pool. I had something going on. I think I was working. I see that it's a pool party. It wasn't just me. Same thing happens with the Usher concert. He pulls up with twenty batties. I'm like, I know this man is sending texts to multiple girls and that's the only invites that I'm getting. Then it happened again this weekend. He was like, do you want to go out and grab a drink. I was already outside drinking. We ended up at the same club, Shout Out three point fifty, and he has a booth with a bunch of girls there again, and I'm like, okay, So every time you're inviting me out, I know that you're sending probably the same invite to a bunch of girls, like, hey, want to get a drink, and then you tell them all the same location. And he just rolls around with hot girls all the time.
Speaker 1: So he has like a bunch of people all hanging out like always.
Speaker 3: So it's a mass infight.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 4: But he's sending it separately. He's not sending it in a group chat, which I appreciate.
Speaker 1: To each of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at this point, just make it a group chat. So I know, like, if you want to get to know me, you're going to invite me out just me and you. It's not going to be like, hey, like literally want to go to the Usher concert. I did want to go to the Usher concert, but I would have been pissed if I showed up there and it was me and twenty other girls.
Speaker 3: On a party of us.
Speaker 1: Although wait a second, if he's doing the Usher thing, there's no way he's doing it with a group of people, because that's a lot of tickets.
Speaker 2: You got to he's in the music industry. Oh no, he's not a rapper.
Speaker 1: So wait a second, So can you can you just go and you don't have to read the specifics, but read the actual invite. I want to see what the invites sounds like?
Speaker 2: Bed?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, because because here's the thing I want to know. Does the invites sound semi personal? Right?
Speaker 4: And you've never met this guy in person? No, so you just know him from Instagram or from mutual friends or what?
Speaker 2: We haven't met in person? We have mutual friends. And then he followed me on Instagram. Okay, okay, so some of them weren't. I didn't even realize he was inviting me to this.
Speaker 1: Uh, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: And you're only communicating through Instagram?
Speaker 2: You don't even have invited me to was a private party with the Pelicans, the NBA team. Okay, so that obviously wasn't another private event. But let me go to our recent ones.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting it's an interesting thing, like what a what a great move. I'm just gonna invite as many people as possible and see who shows up.
Speaker 2: Yo, we should go to Chris Brown. Want to come with me tomorrow or Sunday? Question mark?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I would take that as one on one. I would take that as one on one for that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Or what did you respond to him with that?
Speaker 2: I responded late and he was like, man, you so late, text me your number. And then I just never hit him back and I saw he was with a bunch of girls, right. But then same thing with the pool, Like again, he was like, it's hot out, we should be by a pool, and I was like, where's a pool? And he sent me an address and it was a pool party.
Speaker 4: So he's using that same language. For sure, he's copy pasting.
Speaker 2: I just I mean, I'm sure this happens. Just mass invites.
Speaker 1: If you're a girl and you've gotten a DM from a guy that's in the music industry, ask.
Speaker 2: Me to go to an usher concert a pool, Yeah, you hang out with the NBA player.
Speaker 1: You gotta let him. What would you do though, if you show up and if you're the guy like you in invite ten and all of a sudden all ten show up, is he gonna hang with all of you?
Speaker 2: I think he's known for just having pretty girls around him.
Speaker 1: What did you know what that's like? Genius? Why did I never do stuff like that? I should have when I was single. I should just opened it up to Colin.
Speaker 3: I want to be in a relationship to especially.
Speaker 2: When he's d I mean saying, you never hang out with me, Well, that's because you're always asking me to hang out in a group.
Speaker 1: Peter, what do you think of this whole thing? I think that Anna, he is only asking you out to increase his social status.
Speaker 3: And of all the chicks, you are the baddest baddy of them all.
Speaker 1: Oh, how do you know that? We explained that some of these other girls could be.
Speaker 2: Just as I know, they just in their own neighborhood, but everywhere. Yeah, thank you, Peter.
Speaker 3: The bad So.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's looking for love.
Speaker 1: I think he's just looking to increase his perceives like pop. Yeah, that's if I was Kevin, I'd pull this move. I don't think Kevin needs to. But if I was Kevin, because he could pull off some girls show places, I don't know, I kind of would have a great right Kevin. Kevin could pull this off like these guys. I saw pictures of you on your social media this week, and you're hanging out with all these guys. And first off, I'm looking at this and I'm going, oh my god, Anna.
Speaker 2: Those are my my brothers, those are your brothers? Yeah, shout out, talking Corn.
Speaker 1: Talking Corn. Could you ever be in a romantic relationship with a guy named Corn?
Speaker 2: That's not his real name. His name is Cornelius, Cornelius.
Speaker 1: Even Cornelius would be a wild one too, but that that's uh, that's wild that this guy just puts out the.
Speaker 2: It's annoying, but you can't tell. I almost went to the Usher concert too, and I would not have been happy.
Speaker 1: If you showed up and there were like six other girls over there, Like what is this man? And he provides party buses? Like he provides transportation for you guys know.
Speaker 2: About transportation, but he's definitely buying bottles for everyone. So that just seems like an expensive outing.
Speaker 1: I remember back in the day, there used to be a bar here in town chen Show, and I remember going into that place. Yeah, and there was they would have guys that would have these booths and it would be one guy with like seven girls, and I was like, either he's their dad, brother, or he's a pimp, Like I'd look at that. If I was a guy hanging out with a whole bunch that would I would instantly think that, what's going on? Jennifer High, Hey, good morning morning, what's going on?
Speaker 5: So listen? I had a guy that I was dating that was just like this. It's crazy because he actually was like an ampy.
Speaker 2: But he was super fine waiting.
Speaker 5: He didn't even need his He didn't even need his his his prosthetics or crushes. He was about front on one leg, y'all, I'm not playing. But he was like super popular, like he always would have like parties, kickbacks, he knew where all the parties was.
Speaker 1: And does your guy have two legs?
Speaker 2: What do you think it was though? Was it because he was like treating these people the drinks or they just wanted to be around him?
Speaker 5: Definitely? Definitely, anytime you was around this guy, it was a party. I mean he did like hotel rooms, sweeps and did he have a name.
Speaker 1: Like one leg or what was his name?
Speaker 5: Liter? Really that that was one.
Speaker 1: I'm going to hang out with one leg one Leg? We did? Yeah, I don't know. We haven't heard from him in a while, but yeah, that was no.
Speaker 5: Listen, he was he.
Speaker 1: It was a time, and I just I started to catch feelings.
Speaker 5: And I would get mad when he would come to my house and another kick was in the front and win't get in the back.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you know what they say, it's a bachelor.
Speaker 3: That's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 1: They say, they say when other girls see interest in and it's like for guys too, when there's a lot of interest by people, it's all you know, you want what other people have. So that's the thing that this guy's palling. So this guy is basically trying to make himself look better by inviting a bunch of you guys.
Speaker 2: They always say, you when you have all these girls, you know you're gonna get lucky at the end of the night with.
Speaker 5: One of them.
Speaker 1: I remember we used to always say in radio that you throw everything at the wall and whatever sticks is good.
Speaker 5: This is it, and in that case is whatever he can't see.