Speaker 1: Get ready to laugh your face.
Speaker 2: Off the just a couple of pick pockets. It's the Petty Theft Tour with the common Man and meet Sauces. Set the takeover Max's on the Green in Spicer, October eleventh. Yeah, grab your tickets today at the event bright dot com. Or be it part of the heist right now by calling one show fifty three to twenty six.
Speaker 1: We'll take caller. What do you guys think?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 4: Two, Yeah, let's be realistic. Somewhere in the I don't know, two three four range. We'll go four all right, the fourth caller, go for it, wait to go, Sauce. Congratulations, Good for you by that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 5: Every time you try to get out of he post.
Speaker 4: You back in yep, Mars. You and I saw a comedy on Saturday separately. You saw the early show, I saw the Lee the late show. But I saw you a couple of drinks in after the show, Marti celebrating her birthday. A couple drinks it now, musty, wasn't there just scales scales scales, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a fun night. It was unique. We don't get out of Chaska a whole lot, you know, once you're fifty and you're a suburban mom. That's a stretch to get to Saint Paul. But Kelsey was awesome. Her material was very well, just like when one joke leads into the next, and the smoothness of it. And for those of us who have in the past written four minutes of stand up comedy like Sauce in Common, we know how difficult that can be, right And for Sauce who's written like twenty minutes, that is the part that I just marvel over, like how hello did you come up with all of that? And then it's and then it's new and and there's a callback here, and then just the it's it's like a book. It's like an author who writes a good book and then act she writes another one and it's also a good book. It's just shocking to have that talent.
Speaker 6: A lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Did Angie say anything about how long I hugged her?
Speaker 5: Now? Could you describe it?
Speaker 1: We have a video.
Speaker 4: I believe I think Marnie, I think you and I hugged for about a second half, and I think you hugged my wife for about thirty You.
Speaker 5: Tell me when I do that to you?
Speaker 1: Marns Well, I have not seen Angie in a long time. It's probably two years, three years, something like that, and I was looking forward to it and Mammy were dranction.
Speaker 6: Yes, we noticed, And.
Speaker 1: To be honest, she's one of the prettiest girls I know. So I hope she No, it's not a compliment to you.
Speaker 6: It was I'm going to take it, need it.
Speaker 1: I hope it wasn't awkward for her. I held her for a long time and I took a quick stare at her makeup and hair because I always do, and I'm like, Okay, what is she wearing? How is her eyelinershit? Could I do that? Could I put share? Is there a clip in the back of the hair? It's just a quick intake. It's a quick head to toe. You up down her and then I down up her. Okay, it's full in.
Speaker 4: Take close and you also you also got to meet you also got to meet Scooter and Fillatio. They were there, yep. And you hug them too. You're just a hugger when you get a couple of drinks in.
Speaker 1: Apparently, yeah, Rosie Saddy wasn't there.
Speaker 4: You know, the girls in Chaska like the party when each of you had two drinks and a water in front of you, and as soon as the four of us walked up, all of you were like.
Speaker 6: You guys, wanna try some of this?
Speaker 4: Just offering SIPs to randos and we're all now, we're good. We don't need SIPs of Colorado Bulldogs and you probably already had some of That.
Speaker 1: Was a mistake. I don't even remember who ordered those or why, But what is it?
Speaker 7: Colorado Bulldog?
Speaker 8: It's something you order on your twenty first birthday. We wanted an after dinner drink. Yeah, that's exactly it.
Speaker 1: It's dull delicious, but it's got a lot of liquor in it. And I had a beer and a water, you know, to hydrate goldilock situation. We went to Allery's before the game because I've heard Lavelle talk about it many times. I've never been to Allery's. They have some great barbecue. And then went to the show, and then we went to the Loon. Thank you Sas for the for the table and the hookup, and that's where we saw Corey and Angie and Scoot and file A. So all in all, it was a wonderful night. I tried to I tried to find a backstage entrance after the show to see if Kelsey wanted to hang out.
Speaker 4: I guess her security and detail were they were aware you were in the building.
Speaker 6: Yeahard, I could tell Kelsey is awesome. She was fantastic.
Speaker 1: And I met face to face Sonia from First Avenue the first time. Plus only exchanged messages with her, so to see her and excuse me see her, meet her and hug her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's awesome. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I just I didn't realize until Saturday night that the first ave ran the Fitzgerald.
Speaker 6: I did not know that. I didn't know that, so made sense that Sonya was there.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect everything.
Speaker 6: They run everything first.
Speaker 1: You played the Fifth Gerald.
Speaker 4: I never have no The theater is awesome, especially for comedy. There are no bad seats for comedy at the Fifth Yerld because it doesn't matter. Where.
Speaker 3: Did we see churches? That was at the Palace in.
Speaker 4: The country, yeahl palace, I think Paul Yeah, right next right next door, not far I think like a what is it a block or so? It's very close to the anyway A plus. All right, time for the news. Oh yeah, this is Camp News with Chris Hockey.
Speaker 9: Presented by the twenty twenty six i HF World Junior Championship fright Zach. Yes, okay, by the way, Colorado Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: Uh man, that was my drink back in the day. Yeah, back in the day. Oh so good.
Speaker 9: Oh it's too much root beer roop beer instead of cola?
Speaker 1: After that, next time to Mark? Not for me? Thanks?
Speaker 9: Well, no, give it a shot at least. I don't well what I don't like cola? But I like it in the Colorado Bulldog. Oh who's farty? Probably anybody after a Colorado Bulldog.
Speaker 1: And a beer in a water for balance?
Speaker 5: Well, yes they're balanced. Welcome to the news, everybody.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hi.
Speaker 5: Major construction of a Daluth freeway is nearly finished. People are celebrating. I don't know how long you guys have been since you've been to Duluth, but as you well remember, getting in and out of that town right now can be a bit of a headache. Will the loose residents soon be able to drive on the fresh, pothole free surface of the Twin Ports Interchange? The revamp of the nicknamed Can of Worms is only days away from completion. A half a billion dollar project upgrades the roads and ramps that connect Interstate thirty five, five, thirty five, and fifty three an area. Think it's about eighty thousand vehicles a day. It's been closed since twenty twenty one, expected to see its first drivers on October twenty fourth. So that's cool. Good for all you up there listening in the Dalofa.
Speaker 1: Why is it nicknamed can of worms.
Speaker 5: Because they literally just the roads look like they crawl over each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like the old spaghetti Jim Great.
Speaker 5: Restaurant, statty warehouse you mean? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That makes you for the old spaghetti factory around it steady where else?
Speaker 6: That's calls costco.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: All right, yeah, yeah, I'm good for them. Amazon Prime Day returns for a two day event that begins today. Well, now, while July's Prime Day is the online retails giant biggest sale, October Prime Days started in twenty twenty two. It was done to boost sales closer to the holidays. Amazon devices like kindles and echoes and ring cameras expected to hit record low prices today. There you go.
Speaker 6: Are you gonna do some chopp already have?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, right?
Speaker 5: I got things I don't need that I want to buy? Hell yeah, man, see what's in my cart at the moment. I've got a the twelve South high Rise three Deluxe Compact Luxury wireless mag safe charging stand.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you definitely need a couple of those quantity too.
Speaker 5: And I've got these sun I actually I am getting to them. And I've got the sun May six tiered tree bookshelf, small bookcase with the storage cabinet underneath. All those are in my cart right now.
Speaker 6: You need a bookshelf, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Saving big money on things I don't need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for you and dreams? What I do?
Speaker 5: I got money to spend. What can I take it with me? After ed Gean grabs a hold of me, in gets hold of my body and makes me into a suit.
Speaker 4: Now, the problem with bookshelves is almost always you're filling with books. I love books, Yeah, that does, right, But I think I have about twelve. I don't have enough. I feel like Wayne in Wayne's World. I don't have enough books for an entire bookshelf. What am I going to do with a bookshelf?
Speaker 6: Unbelievable? Seed, it's so good.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 1: You're gonna You're gonna lose me. We already broke up.
Speaker 6: I don't own a gun for an entire rack. It is so good.
Speaker 5: That's a good bit.
Speaker 6: What is this a gun rack? His hold deliver is so good? A gun rack. That movie holds up so well. It's so good.
Speaker 4: The second one not great, but the first one is ten so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 5: Horses don't just disappear. There's been a reward. I think I said that about a plane.
Speaker 1: You sure didn't.
Speaker 6: That was your hot take. The planes just don't disappear.
Speaker 1: Did they ever find it?
Speaker 5: Yes, the Thailand one, Yeah, kind of, I mean they found pieces of it, yeah, yeah, Malaysian. A two thousand dollars reward is being offered for the safe return of a thirty three year old Farmington horsey that disappear without a trace in late September.
Speaker 6: Buddy, everybody ready?
Speaker 10: Hm?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Dougie was last seen around ten am on Wednesday, the Doctor, September twenty fourth, according to It's on Her and Appeal on Facebook. Last week, Shuster said there haven't been any sightings of Doogie.
Speaker 1: This guy will never score.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't see how he could.
Speaker 7: Could he have just wandered off someplace.
Speaker 1: Maybe dumb as.
Speaker 5: There's been no hoof prints or even horsepoop found.
Speaker 6: Oh poor.
Speaker 5: But here's what terror Schuster, the owner said, Dougie, I will never give up on you. Horses don't just disappear. There's no boating accident, said, There'll be no questions asked if they returned Dougie. She just wants Doogie home safe.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you've seen a horsey who goes.
Speaker 1: Nay, I would be.
Speaker 5: Walk up to the horse and say who are you?
Speaker 6: If he goes, I would brilliant You found him?
Speaker 5: Oh well, I know where you're from.
Speaker 1: Come along? Would you say, come along?
Speaker 3: I'd be like, yeah, aw, let's go. How else do you talk to a horsey? Are you on the horse in this scenario? No, I don't want to kill it.
Speaker 5: You still have that ball size?
Speaker 6: No, no, I went into that picture.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite photos of all time in the history of photos. Right why photography was invented for exactly that moment.
Speaker 5: And finally, following news that the US Treasury is ceasing production of pennies, Wisconsin based Quick Trip has announced plans to phase them out at its stores. The Cross based convenience store chain announced plans to phase out the pennies next week, opting instead to round down cash purchases to the nearest five cents.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's gonna be the exception.
Speaker 4: I feel like most stores are going to round up to the nearest nickel, not down, but shout out to any of the businesses that are willing to round down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and of course it won't matter when it comes to card purchases.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I think they said something like every penny in this country costs something like four to five cents to make. That is nice, exactly right, it's time yep, nobody needs a penny.
Speaker 1: When is the last time you guys actively had coins? Like how many years ago? So I feel like it wasn't that long, but when I turned it was none, and I mean maybe three years ago. I feel like the at the old ashtray or whatever you call it now in your car, just a little coin area, I legitimately had lots of loose change, probably in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Now you use it for what it's intended for. Smoking cigarettes boom yeah, starts yeah, just he trons. Yeah yeah, a couple of cowboy killers on your way here and get the edge.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that'd be humpday, horse lovers.
Speaker 6: Well played, it's Tuesday.
Speaker 4: It is Tuesday Bonus this year, and Marnie is here. Well well played, Zacho, and I think Keynes is coming in later. I want chickens who hell yeah.
Speaker 5: Well that reminds me man. I got another show review to give you guys real quick when we come back.
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 5: The best? So excited to tell you about Howard Morning.
Speaker 6: Show after this on the Van.
Speaker 9: Monday Night lights up Grand Casino Arenas The Wild take on the La Kings in October thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Don't miss the action.
Speaker 9: Hey, don't miss the bottomless yetti ticket pack available now for this game. You can swear your tickets at Wild dot com slash tickets and get ready for a wild night.
Speaker 5: Ed Gane get a hold of that yetti.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 4: All right, before we dive into sports, Chris, you said you had a show review.
Speaker 5: No less, don't don't not watch this because I say I like it.
Speaker 6: That's never a good start.
Speaker 11: It's so and done, It's it's so.
Speaker 5: Worth your time. This dude is so good.
Speaker 1: And what is that here?
Speaker 6: Music?
Speaker 5: Me too?
Speaker 6: Hmhmm blues traveler? Was that a trumpet?
Speaker 5: Regardless? Uh, Chad Powers.
Speaker 11: Laughing.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you there are legitimate and this doesn't happen very often. Laugh out low loud moments in each of the first two episodes, and the third episode came out last night. It's he it's just really well done. It's it's very fun. And Mike's on, Steve is on is the coach. He's really good. I just I it's it's you know, it's it's not groundbreaking television, but it's legitimately fun and it's worth your time, and it's charming, and I can tell where the story is going. I already know what's going to happen. I don't know how they're going to get there, but it is very there are there are moments of laugh out loud humor in each of the first two episodes. I'm telling you you gotta watch it. Just try it for me. Don't not watch it because I like it your Butttholes.
Speaker 6: Said the same thing about Ted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Ted is critically applauded. This is fifty nine percent on Riten.
Speaker 5: Do get stuff. It's funny. I'm not saying it's groundbreaking television. And people probably said bad things about Ted Lasso until everybody liked them, and then they're.
Speaker 6: Like, oh no, I liked it. It was probably those it's good.
Speaker 5: I think it's funny, and it's about sports, and it's you know, it's dumb, but it's it's dumb comedy. It's you know, I needed to clean the old palette after watching ed.
Speaker 6: Gean chopping a good point. Yeah after that.
Speaker 4: Well, meanwhile, we're right in the middle of one of the best TV shows in the last handful of years because Task on HBO through five episodes and it's an absolute ten.
Speaker 6: Out of time.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting for the update on it quick still out.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's two to go and I I can't believe there's two episodes left because it's such a Domino train wreck mess.
Speaker 6: But it's unbelievably good.
Speaker 1: It's the best now.
Speaker 3: I watched it like three or four years ago, but it's the best TV show I've seen since that old no, no, no, no, sorry. It's the best TV show that I've seen since True Detective Season one, which.
Speaker 6: You watched three or four years ago, not when it came out like ten years that's.
Speaker 1: What I met.
Speaker 6: But it's it's a ten out of ten. It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Every scene now is it's so good. Corey was one, I'm gonna have trouble sleeping after it.
Speaker 6: No, not even close.
Speaker 3: Nobody wears anybody as a lampshade or pretends to be a football player.
Speaker 4: Now and Chrissy's gonna love it because it's all Pennsylvania based.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm thinking, went to the Phillies get knocked out ye of the postseason. That's how we come down from a Philadelphia maybe easy.
Speaker 6: He does.
Speaker 4: If you have HBO drop everything in watch this. It's a there's two to go and it's worth it.
Speaker 1: And as Corey said, after the first episode, you're like, how can they make it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: I get it now, it's so good. Not like that again. I do not like to speak for me, but.
Speaker 4: Takes a couple of The first episode is the slowest. You just have to wait for the domino to fall, and once it falls, it's a NonStop thrill ride and the actings unbelievable. The writing is fantastic.
Speaker 3: It's there's them a lot of Now it's a mess.
Speaker 6: Mark Ruffalo is awesome.
Speaker 5: Trip presented by all around your timber tech deck building contractor. I'll watch it if you watch Chad Powers on one episode, Just one please.
Speaker 3: The Vikings are off this week for their bye week, but they battle the Eagles twelve days from today at noon pregame at ten am. The Eagles pl this Thursday against the Giants in New York, and then they have a kind of a minie buy as they lead into the game against the Vikings. And uh Saquon Barkley yesterday was not at practice, although I think it was a walk through, but he was not at that practice with a knee injury.
Speaker 7: I tell you, I was thinking about choosing those my survey I ever picked this week. Maybe I'll have to rethink that.
Speaker 6: So sometimes you do sports with a very ominous tone.
Speaker 5: I like you he was not at walkthrough with an injury.
Speaker 6: Well, I think I if I.
Speaker 3: If I could read it a lot, or have somebody tell me how you say it, I think I could do a good job of reading books on tape.
Speaker 5: Well, take care of a giant pe hole.
Speaker 6: What you're having issues with that?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it does.
Speaker 3: I think the PC is a p whole issue and he's blaming me. You have a uti.
Speaker 1: No, do you just.
Speaker 4: Dract you left to right, top to bottom? That's all reading.
Speaker 3: Works perfect health, and I would have a problem reading week five. I don't know Week five in it with Jacksonville coming back to beat the Chiefs thirty one twenty eight. The Jags are four and one, the Chiefs are two and three.
Speaker 4: About it, man, the Jags might be legit And I don't know what to give up on the kid?
Speaker 6: Are they getting anything from Travis Hunter?
Speaker 3: He had a great catch last night and uh, defensively, yeah, defensively had a pretty decent play, but it was just an overthrown ball by dude.
Speaker 6: He's a good man, he's good.
Speaker 3: He's catch between two people was unbelievable, was like a forty four yard catch. He jumped up in the air, and yeah, he's really good man.
Speaker 5: Forty four catching, he jumped up in the air.
Speaker 3: But they gave up a first round picking next year's draft to get him. By the looks of it, it's going to be in the mid twenties at least, So good for U Jacksonville.
Speaker 5: Again, I'm gonna say it, they didn't give up on the kid. How many times did you think, well, they're going to move on from Trevor.
Speaker 3: With a lot of people, and they they said that last night, right before he got the ball in the last drive.
Speaker 1: Akman was like, this is a huge moment for Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 3: He threw a real bad interception, uh late the third early fourth, which was one hundred percent pass interference.
Speaker 6: They tackled his wide receiver. But whatever, week start.
Speaker 3: Week six starts at the Eagles at the Giants already said that the Eagles are minus seven and a half.
Speaker 1: The Wild open.
Speaker 3: Their season Zacho this Thursday against the Blues in Saint Louis at seven pm.
Speaker 1: That game can be heard right here on the fan. Be baby.
Speaker 5: He was on slow and then he hit the speed up.
Speaker 1: Zach to the Wild play on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Wait whatever, whenever Zach hasn't talked in like a segment, It's always like when you start a lawnmower for the first time in the spring and you hope it starts on the first pole out the old carburetor.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, guys. Yeah, there's a thing on Amazon Prime Day. They have one cent deals and you can only buy three in a day. One of them is a men's single It for wrestling. You need that you can and it's only a penny.
Speaker 6: You should buy it.
Speaker 4: You can only buy one, right, you can't buy a thousand just you can only buy one for a penny.
Speaker 5: You have to just I'm definitely gonna and I'm gonna wear it in here.
Speaker 1: And then pretend you're shoot.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I gotta have one when I wrestle shoot at the Saint Paul Saints game and he whoops me.
Speaker 7: When you wear that in here, when you commit to wearing that in here, you're gonna want to think to yourself. You know, sometimes during the three and a half hours, I need to take a bathroom break.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care.
Speaker 6: He gets to do it anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get noon anyway.
Speaker 7: Well he has a couple of high dunes, and how that's gonna work, Well, listen, give it the clock.
Speaker 5: Speaking of that, I'm definitely gonna put something giant down there.
Speaker 4: So you have to gonna say either way, you're lucky this building does not have an HR department because there's nobody to report to.
Speaker 6: Yea, so we're a singlet all you want. You know, he didn't get yelled at one time for the way he addressed it.
Speaker 5: Sure, I was told them not to wear their shirts.
Speaker 6: They were super short.
Speaker 3: The NHL starts at season tonight with a triple header. The Stanley Cup champ Florida Panthers hosts the black Hawks at four pm, then the Rangers host the Penguins at seven of them. We have a Parish Bowl to cap off the night with the Kings hosting the Abs at nine thirty. All those games can be seen on ESPN. Great story, Zach, Who doesn't love.
Speaker 1: A triple header?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, so ed game.
Speaker 9: Kind of weird to have the first game of the season at four o'clock in the afternoon here, but you know, yeah, it'll be fun to sit back.
Speaker 4: What does have three heads? Wasn't the dog from Harry Potter a three headed dog?
Speaker 1: There? A hydra? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: What else? What else has three heads?
Speaker 5: That thing on the on the Love boat?
Speaker 6: That was just two?
Speaker 5: Okay? Sorry?
Speaker 6: What three?
Speaker 1: Eleven?
Speaker 6: No, there's five dudes and all of them have one head?
Speaker 5: There was a well, I guess the uh the police, yeah.
Speaker 6: Belle, yeah, but these are people that all have individual heads.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about actual like a three headed you know, dragon of sorts, mythical creatures.
Speaker 3: Samramera's got three isn't that a Pokemon thing?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Kimera was Tommy Olsen right now is screaming at his radio because Kimera and Bellerophon were the kind of like the poison and the antidote from Mission Impossible.
Speaker 1: Two people you said played for the French basketball team.
Speaker 4: Probably when I named Dragons and ROSI didn't correct me. Yeah, that was the French national basketball team. I said freaking sea smoke and he didn't catch it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 9: Oh, there was the twenty to fifteen horror film Three Headed Shark Attack.
Speaker 1: Talk love that movie. Give it a chance, you buttholes.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say it because you guys.
Speaker 6: Won't watch it.
Speaker 3: McDavid signed a two year extension worth twelve and a half million a season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good deal, good, do not get it.
Speaker 3: Mark Sanchez was charged with felony a felony battery charge along with the misdemeanor charges. That felony charge comes with a possible one to six year prison sentence.
Speaker 4: I'm a little surprised he hasn't been let go yet, and maybe they're just doing the uh you know, we're gonna let the legal process.
Speaker 1: No, he got Fox. He got me from Fox exactly, Yeah, because that's why he.
Speaker 6: Was in town.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I believe he's already out of the hospital and in jail. I think he went was transferred to second and he got released from the hospital. I think he went straight to the old jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did somebody else do the cults game for him? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Otis Wilson and Brady Quinn double team did.
Speaker 1: It was a three headed both.
Speaker 6: Brady Quinn's really good on the radio.
Speaker 9: By the way, Radio Three Headed Shark Attack was a sequel to uh, two Headed Shark Attack.
Speaker 5: Also, I never guessed also great, right, so it was not as good as the first one, but none of them are.
Speaker 4: About two minutes ago, Zach, you were about to say starring, you were about to say somebody. I wonder who could have been in that movie, because this is like a Sharknado situation, right, so it's got to be somebody that's a D list actor exactly, somebody on that level.
Speaker 6: Well, it can't be guessable, otherwise we would have heard about it.
Speaker 9: Two Headed Shark Attack starred Mookie Bets, Carmen Electra is doctor and Babbish.
Speaker 6: Go on hawks Carmonal Electrics.
Speaker 5: How does she think that.
Speaker 1: She is a Babbish?
Speaker 9: Well play three Headed Shark Attack in twenty fifteen stars Danny treyhaw A Trio as Max Burns. That said, Rob van Dam as Stanley and his son obviously, and Simon Cowell. Happy birthday, Jason Simmons.
Speaker 1: I've never like.
Speaker 9: I guess he was in Best Baywatch or something.
Speaker 1: Don't know. Jenna Simms. Is that the lady Jenna Simms, the lady from Peloton? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Whoa good pull day my wife? No, that's not what is it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, what do you do watch over her shoulder? No, she isn't there a Jenna Simms on game Day. That's part of Peloton. No idea, the one that THEO vonn was like, well, I see you later, and she loudly odd TV goes, I hope not.
Speaker 6: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He was not very good.
Speaker 1: Is he's going?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's having a moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm gonna interrupt here with the information of who Jenna Simms is married to golf star Brooks Koepka.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so she's an actress. Well she's an actress actor?
Speaker 1: Well she i concluded in her IMDb is Attack of the fifty foot Cheerleader. Yeah, great film shark attack, as Zach said, and uh, global.
Speaker 6: Swarm me, how good is that?
Speaker 5: NATO five?
Speaker 1: The first one was fun?
Speaker 3: It was man the first Yeah, it was when everybody realized how fun it was to watch something to rip it on Twitter.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I didn't realize it till then, and I realized it. No, I can't stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She also played Shelley in the award winning movie Chocolate Milk.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, great film.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a it was an alternative to just milk.
Speaker 1: Wait with Milch's face. Sean Penn. Yeah, I have some good news, guys.
Speaker 9: What So Five Headed Chark Attack was released in twenty seventeen, Six Headed Chark Attack was in twenty eighteen, and a fifteen anniversary special titled fifteen Headed Chuck Attack is in the works, aiming for a twenty twenty seven release.
Speaker 1: So calling, Oh is that a click from there?
Speaker 5: Going to be excited, Marge?
Speaker 4: We didn't get to talk Wolves. I saw on social media. You were at Wolves media day like a week ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked. We're exciting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those are hard to learn much from, right media days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't everybody. Everybody's going to win a championship. It's in a great mood.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's like taking the band back together. It's exactly. It's like the first day of school. It's right. It's just good to see everybody. And then who knows.
Speaker 1: You filmed some.
Speaker 6: Stuff, you take some photos, You move on with your life.
Speaker 1: And they have a preseason game tonight in Indiana. Oh is it here? Oh it's here against Indiana. Yeah, you're going less straight.
Speaker 5: I can't. I can't go tonight because I gotta watch film of last night's game.
Speaker 1: It's a couple of nights ago.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, just my calendar is all messed up.
Speaker 1: Still, it's a time change. It is. It was yesterday in London.
Speaker 4: Okay, Viking's news in a second, Marnie is here, Bonus is here.
Speaker 6: This is the Power to Bony show on the Fan.
Speaker 9: They defined a movement and now they're bringing it back to life. My Chemical Romance is coming to target Field. August twenty fourth was special guest Slater Kinney. Hey go buddy, with all the details in your tickets today a KFA dot com slash calendar.
Speaker 5: I'm still having a hard time whenever you say there's a concert coming to Grand Casino. Oh yeah, I'm still thinking it's coming to Grand Casino. I keep forgetting that it's not the X anymore.
Speaker 9: I wonder if anybody has put Grand Casino in there into their GPS thinking arena and just found their way to Hinkle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, wells.
Speaker 1: A little bit like when Michael Scott drives into the lake.
Speaker 4: If you're halfway, if you pass Forrest Lake and you think you should be at a hockey game, you should probably ask yourself a lot of questions about your sense of direction.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, what is that? Norman Quax? How far am I? No, you're going the wrong way, We're going around. I drove into a lake. I got some.
Speaker 5: About your vikings thanks to my friends of radco.
Speaker 4: Thanks thank your bye week for the Minnesota vikings. But the look stuff still happens.
Speaker 5: Did you got that riding yesterday? The coach talked to the press about JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 10: You'll be here, we'll be a to you know, get him some extensive work, you know, kind of as a lead into next week, and then you know, I anticipate his workload building up. But yeah, I'm excited to get back here. You know, JJ got some work today and he'll get some work throughout the rest of the week. We got some other guys he'll be, you know, getting some work with on the field, and then we'll pick it up officially next week. But I'm encouraged about where he's at right now.
Speaker 5: But but Coach, what are the important parts of JJ Max's return.
Speaker 10: I think it's going to be the most critical part is going to be technique and fundamentals of playing the position the way he works so hard to build up throughout the spring in the summer, getting him back into kind of the mandatory nature of certain things from a fundamental standpoint that will only help him perform at a high level.
Speaker 5: But Coach, and so are you saying he's the starter right now?
Speaker 10: I think it's going to be more more about the physical side of his lower body mechanics and then just trying to put together a game plan for him throughout the practices of like how much can he do? It's the soreness level coming out of practice to be able to try to have the most consistent level of a ramp up we can with him.
Speaker 5: She guys talked about this yesterday. Maybe this is exact question you asked each other. But Corey, percent chance JJ's your starter against Philadelphia as you sit here today, don't.
Speaker 4: Know I think that that question is going to be a question I maybe every week the rest of the year until he's back, because I.
Speaker 6: Could argue it either way.
Speaker 4: Right, Wentz has played fine, but not like to this unstoppable level where you absolutely can't go back to McCarthy. But he's been good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Carson Wentze also had a lower body injury in the shoulder.
Speaker 5: It was actually shoulder shoulder. Did you were you guys listening to the broadcat Did you guys hear the halftime of the broadcast? I was on with Muss and looking down at the field watching our backup quarterback warming up rosemar Yeah, I go, I guess Brozman is going to be your starter. Literally, with no helmet on, at full speed, Wentz comes running out onto the field no Helmett, grabs the ball and starts throwing it. And as I was watching the whole thing, I'm like, oh, and here comes Winz.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 7: You're right end of the ring.
Speaker 5: He runs. But I you know one thing, and I don't think I'm just saying this to the I KOC so much. I'm one hundred percent confident that they'll make the right decision. Whatever that decision is. You know what I mean. If JG's not ready, he won't play.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you think if the Vikings had lost to the Browns, it's a no brainer.
Speaker 6: You go back to McCarthy. Uh at two and three?
Speaker 4: Yes, already you have to start saying the season's going the wrong way. Yep, we're two and three. We just lost to the freaking Steelers and the Browns in Europe. This is not good and the schedule is going to get more difficult. This is gonna be don't I want, I don't know that miracle. It's gonna be a pretty tough grind to make the postseason as it is. We got to start seeing the kid as quickly as possible, even if it's against Philly. I would say if you were two and three versus three and two, you have to almost force the McCarthy each Now, this gives.
Speaker 6: You maybe a little more time.
Speaker 1: To go.
Speaker 4: With some excuses. I think the offensive line excuse is the best one, right that, especially as well as they played because he got because he got his ass kicked. The first couple of weeks when the offensive line wasn't playing very well, you were without your left tackle. Ye, how about Blake Brindel though, Yeah, unbelievable talked. We talked a lot about Blake yesterday. Multiple people mentioned that it's pretty cool to play center at an NFL level when you've never played center.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's pretty tough.
Speaker 3: That they only gave up three sacks against that defensive line, and you could probably argue one or two of those was because Wentz hung onto the ball maybe a little too long in a couple of situations. But that's outstanding, especially when you're down to like third team guys flip flopping in the middle of the game. School went from right to left for a while. Yeah, Yeah, it was a it was a good performance. This is a total cop up. But do we all think it's fifty to fifty? Well, the point and if I have in favor of in favor of JJ.
Speaker 5: I go the other direction. So I do seventy five to twenty five in favor of Wentz.
Speaker 6: To be honest with you, Barnes, where are you?
Speaker 8: I'm probably the studio, I know.
Speaker 1: I always I feel.
Speaker 6: Like it's six.
Speaker 7: This feels like we've got a wager tensha potential here.
Speaker 6: Let's gamble.
Speaker 3: I think the point Pa made yesterday was We can all agree that McCarty is the future of the team, but Wentz didn't. He point out Wentz with nine for nine on that final last drive.
Speaker 5: Even if we lost that game for some reason, that last drive was precise.
Speaker 3: He was great. Yeah, I think it's Wentz. I think Wentz starts and then then the Then the other issue is do you start McCarthy on a short week against a very good defense in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't be a short week for him though, if he doesn't play good.
Speaker 6: Point right, but it's a short week for.
Speaker 1: The rest of the team. Sure his offensive line, which is the issue to begin with.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you one thing you can't do, Mars. You can't start. You can't start the kid and then pull him if he's not playing well. No, So you've got to be one hundred percent sure he's ready to go when he's when he when he goes back to starter. You can do the opposite. You can pull Wentz if he's not playing well and put in the kid.
Speaker 3: Which can't do the opposite, because I think the issue you're going to have to is you either, as you said, Hawk, you have to put McCarthy in and then he just plays.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it because if you lose the rest of the way, you pull him.
Speaker 3: At a Bryce Young situation where Bryce Young got to go back in because Andy Dalton got hurt. Right, if you pull him and pull him, I don't know if he plays the rest of the season.
Speaker 7: What's the spread in the Phillies game? No, No, I'm getting, no, I'm getting I'm asking you guys, such a guess. Four and a half Philly. That's what I thought too. Yeah, it doesn't matter who's going to be starting. No, and they lost their offense. Isn't that good that'd be in Philly? But yeah, defenses, But.
Speaker 5: It's only two and a half or three Philly.
Speaker 7: My point is you don't necessarily have to pull him because you think you've got a chance to win. I don't know that you've got a chance to win a particularly good chance to win either way. On that, you might as well just stick with the guy that you're gonna try and get some reps for. He's not gonna get behind that offensive line too much, right.
Speaker 5: Right, you know, I don't know. I'm glad Blake played so well at center because he may be your center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I think Donovan Jackson will be back when they play the Eagles, and I think Brian O'Neal will be back, and then Will Fries for all, he played really well. Yeah, there was I was talking about it yesterday. Off there there was a moment where they was all backups except for Will Fries, and the play ran and all of the other linemen except for Will Fries were like three yards behind the line of scrimmage because he's the only starter left. But he's he plays well, man, he just just played around some guys that haven't been at their best.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's a good player. Can't relate to that.
Speaker 5: Here is uh. By the way, you know all the controversy happened about the field goal hitting the y. Yeah, yeah, Zacho, You've got a lot of run on that world.
Speaker 1: But millions of views. Do you see that?
Speaker 4: Zacho's tweet has like five million views? Greasy nuts.
Speaker 5: Look at Zacho and here's kocs. It's about a minute long, but it's worth it. Here's how he addressed it.
Speaker 10: I didn't notice anything during during the game. That's a that's a pretty tough angle normally for us anyway, you know, most of the time, I'm just trying to gauge the crowd reaction of you know, depending on if the video board in the stadium is in real time. Sometimes it's on a slight delay so you can't watch that. But you're really trying to just gauge the crowd reaction. And we did have a lot of purple in at Tottenham Stadium, so it was it was one I did not notice it. I did not see it in the moment. You know, I would defer to the league on you know, if if that's something that that that there should be so proto calls in place that I that I should know about. But other than maybe somebody in the booth alerting me that they saw it, or you know, Will himself is going to be a.
Speaker 1: Critical guy in that moment.
Speaker 10: But a lot of times a kickers a lot like a golf swing. They're keeping their head down and they might not even see it. Initially he told me he thought he hit it well, and you know, Will doesn't doesn't end up that far off line, you know, historically since our time.
Speaker 1: Having him here.
Speaker 10: But yeah, not really sure what to say on that one, other than you know, that was unfortunate if it did happen and if it didn't so be it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was kind of the argument I made yesterday is that I would have I would have just thought that even though he just explained that sometimes kickers have their heads down like a follow through in golf, kickers still almost always can find and track the ball they just kicked pretty.
Speaker 6: God dang quickly.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: And I would have thought that Riker would have been losing his mind if he thought that hit one of his field goals went forty five degrees the wrong way.
Speaker 6: Somebody somewhere right, and nobody did.
Speaker 4: The Internet did right, because the Internet saw a whole bunch of angles that it made it look like it really took.
Speaker 6: A turn for the worst.
Speaker 4: I'm convinced it's an optical illusion and we're all freaking out about nothing.
Speaker 6: I don't think that it hit.
Speaker 7: The wire hit.
Speaker 5: I think it definitely. Did you see the wire vibrate?
Speaker 6: No, not really.
Speaker 5: You can see in the one view I saw of it. I don't remember whose it was, but the wire you can actually see vibrating after it gets hit you.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen that, but the moment it happened, I was I wondered if it was tipped, you had that guy coming from the left side across, and I said, did they get a finger or nail on that or something like that? That angle was just so immediately off.
Speaker 4: It because we're the thing. The ball rotation, though, didn't like dramatically alter. I would have thought it would have been like just an absolute car wreck of a of a ball rotation, and it mostly doesn't change. It just looks like it changes direction. It's the point is is can't we just can't we find a way.
Speaker 6: Though to know this?
Speaker 4: Like I went when the League looked into it and said they couldn't find any evidence that it hit the wire, I wonder what process? Did they just look at Zach's video and say we can't tell.
Speaker 9: That's what I don't get, because I was hoping the League would come out and be like, guys, the wire is not even close to where this is. There is no possible chance that this actually happened. And I was waiting for that because, yeah, like you said, car like, there are angles that say maybe it didn't hit it, but then there are I would say, actually the zoomed out the one that I didn't tweet it was more incriminating from a wire perspective, just because it does. As you said, Hawky, the wire seems to vibrate a little bit, but that could be.
Speaker 1: A coincidence too.
Speaker 9: It's just I'm like, I'm shocked that the NFL didn't come out and be like, this is not possible because the wire is behind here, or it was behind it wasn't even close to this.
Speaker 1: But they didn't. And I just think that's.
Speaker 4: We're telling that the Internet lost their mind and the people in the stadium didn't.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but the wire, I mean, if you've been to the stadium, if you see if you look at the skycam wire and I'm a I'm a nerd, and I look at that stuff because I'm a nerd, and I getting nerd out about all that stuff. It's very hard to see that wire.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm saying you would have thought somebody that's on that end of the field would have seen the ball hit something a million miles year.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would have thought that.
Speaker 5: Well, Ah makes a great point. Z echo that camera if it was on and it was had to vibrate, right, if the wire was vibrating.
Speaker 9: No, because there's there's a what do you call it the gyroscope or whatever it in there that you're right, right, I wouldn't probably.
Speaker 7: You would think the NFL could put some sort of censor on those wires to know whether the wire knows if it's been hit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sponsored by.
Speaker 9: For as little as this does happen, I don't think it'd be worth it.
Speaker 5: But why is it even down at that end of the field anyway? Why not be on the other side.
Speaker 1: Of the ball.
Speaker 9: It is on the other side that that's why he's freaking euro Come on, and it's Andy's fault our sport. It might be a different angle for the wires in Tottenham than it would be at us Bank Stadium. And that's that's one thing I was trying to ask some people in the mill about and they couldn't.
Speaker 1: Get an answer for me.
Speaker 9: But the fact that it's a soccer dNaM as opposed to football stadium, maybe the wire hookups are in different places.
Speaker 5: To get it right, get it right sports right?
Speaker 6: Hey, you know what's your canes? I can see I can smell it too.
Speaker 5: And you know what, by the way, there's a scene involving canes in Chad Powers.
Speaker 6: I would probably like that scene. You gotta watch it. There you go. I'm not going to canes.
Speaker 5: Oh man, support your your chicken.
Speaker 1: Support your support your chicken.
Speaker 11: Yeah, support your chicken. And podcast title, well, don't you support your chicken. I'm gonna go eat some chicken right now.
Speaker 6: All right, more of the power, Tim Morning to after this son of Seve