Speaker 1: Yeah, Final hour, Final hour, The Part Trip Morning.
Speaker 2: Show live from Las Vegas, Nevada, Tom's Watch Bar. Thank you very much to everybody who's here. Everybody back home. Next time you got to join us. Just a lot of fun. Tom's Watch Bar here again in New York, New York. And for those of you here are with us, we are going to join each other again tomorrow to watch the Gopher game right here at Tom's watch Bar.
Speaker 3: So please come by and join us.
Speaker 2: Let's watch the Gophers beat Iowa, make us some money, and and and get weird together. Why not, right, let's get word absolutely pow Trip Morning Show again. Final hour, and we're about to play the Initials game with our friend Ben Maller for the first time. Who's stuck around And I can't believe you're still awake.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I'm still as long as I have.
Speaker 3: Well, I got Nilla wafers keeping me going now, so I'm good there.
Speaker 2: Sorry eight half they're little ones, yeah exactly. I stole them off the plane. And Johnny Bones is here. Johnny kids, how you doing so far? By the way, you do what you go? You're doing any gambling when you're not?
Speaker 5: I even know, I'm down one hundred dollars. That's the good news. The bad news is I've only wagered one hundred dollars both of my bets. I had vikings under last yesterday that did not work out, and then I had the nuggets covering the spread that did not work out either.
Speaker 3: And if you had that hundred dollars, you might have hit that hooker up.
Speaker 6: Well, you said she was young and attractive. Yeah, the two words you use, yes, gotta be the shoes.
Speaker 3: I'm young and attractive. Where's your wife?
Speaker 6: She's right up right back there. The film with the Eagles hat on.
Speaker 5: Over there, Hi Christy, Oh look at you two?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh do you remember the famous drunken Oh yeah, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: A little bit fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit of fantastic right there.
Speaker 2: That's that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: One of the drunks, the memory of the drunkest rants and powered t pistols.
Speaker 3: Don't think I've ever seen anybody that drunk who made it through the day a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know what else to say, I mean, made it Yeah, absolutely So anyway, there you go, Patrick Marty Show, We are live and at Tom's Watch mart again. Thanks to everybody who got up early and came out here and the people who are taking care of everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm been doing a great job.
Speaker 2: I see people eating pancakes and drinking, drinking and having a good time, and it's about to be party time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks to Ben mall Or again. Ben's this is like a crossover job. Man, it's he's a staple on the fan. Just overnights on the fan. Man. We've been waking up to Ben forever and now it's two worlds colliding.
Speaker 3: I think it's time for you to move to Minneapolis.
Speaker 6: Minneapolis do overnights from Minneapolis? Good? I love mine.
Speaker 4: I was there a couple of years ago. We had a great time with the Mermaid I got. Yeah, yeah, it was beautiful.
Speaker 6: Wake Minnetonka. Yeah, there you go. Went to Minute Tanka summertime. It's awesome. Yeah, great summertime. And I know I've not been there in the winter, so let me get get my stay fair. I would love to say it. When is the State Fair the end of August? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect, that's that'd be perfect for you could take my spot at the state Fair.
Speaker 6: Actually to love it.
Speaker 3: Too many people for.
Speaker 6: Food, the food options so yeah, said it's outstanding. I love food as you can tell. Yeah great, yeah, yeah, the fried pickles, all of it. I love it. I love the fair. Hey. Another another Ben Mallard Power Trip crossover that you guys play a game called sight the Bite, but we do man, and uh it's you know, a five six second sound bite, and then your callers try to guess who it is and they almost never get it right. We were once told by our bosses basically to stop, to stop encouraging our listeners to ruin your game, because before good luck, before before you knew who the Power Trip Morning was, and before now we're fast friends. There was a couple of weeks this is what this is? Maybe I don't know if it was two, three, four, five years ago, I don't know. Oh that's right to drop your name. The people would call exactly, yes they is that meets as Paul Lambert, and of course your retire show is like what the hell did they? I was like, what is meats? How do you get the nickname?
Speaker 7: Then we were we replayed that sound by going, hey, meetzos got named rapped on Ben Mounts show, and then we had other callers like ruining your for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that. Thank you our bosses, like you should probably stop telling your listeners to ruin Ben's game. Feel free. Fine, you know what?
Speaker 3: Tell me about your journey in radio. Where'd you start?
Speaker 6: I started in San Diego.
Speaker 4: Of all places, there was a there was a border blaster station, the mighty six ninety oh. It was in like Tijuana, Okay, it was like seventy back before the internet, in the stony. It was seventy seven thousand wles. It went all the way to Canada.
Speaker 3: Man literally a clear channel was you guys are like radio nerds.
Speaker 4: So this was back in the day, the border blaster stations, Like what. I walked in there and I ate Wolfman. Jack is legendary DJ. You don't have no idea who that is?
Speaker 6: Not? Yeah, well now you do. But John I know, but he had worked there. So I was like, wow, like I was a radio note I was. I loved it, and.
Speaker 4: So I worked there for a couple years, and then the company bought a station in l A. And I was I was living.
Speaker 6: I grew up in Orange County, like kind of in between Wow. So they got hired there.
Speaker 4: And then I worked there and then I got whacked from that job and then I ended up getting the network job.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: How many stations are you on each night?
Speaker 6: We're like six hundred give or take. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and we have people like in Europe and because of the power of iHeart and all that. Sure the uh we're on the American Forces Network, so on a military basis and on Wow, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: That's awesome. So dumb question. And you have six hundred affiliates? Do you as a show do you do you care about your individual city successes or do you just look at the overall you.
Speaker 4: Guys are this station is it's a beast in Kve.
Speaker 3: So they're very lucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this and there's certain stations that are we do better and that we know we don't have feedback in this station Boston.
Speaker 6: There's certain markets that we do very well.
Speaker 4: They just starting a good show, you know, you guys, just a good show.
Speaker 6: Over there, and I hope people like it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, right, how many years have been doing that way too?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna date myself, that's okay. I started in ninety end of ninety.
Speaker 3: Four and overnights that entire thing.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I did actually did a midday show. I did middays for a while.
Speaker 4: I did a morning I was like morning sidekick guy for.
Speaker 3: A while in LA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's like it didn't last long still.
Speaker 3: I mean somebody who grew up wanting to do radio.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's like the ultimate idea was to get the New York or LA and you did mornings in LA.
Speaker 6: I was always a weird kid.
Speaker 4: My parents were always like nocturnal people, so I always loved nighttime radio too.
Speaker 3: You know what was the Dude Truck and Bozo and yeah, there's some.
Speaker 4: More characters that like really for me when I was growing up, and so.
Speaker 6: It was cool when I started. I got to meet a lot of it, like my radio Like I'm a radio nerds like Art Bell, people like that Art Bell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got to beat them back in the day, coast to coast that so man, we used to have these big.
Speaker 6: Galla Christmas parties. They'd fly all these big radio people. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: It was like, it's nuts, the golden days of radio.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was very lucky. I got in, you know, kind of at the end of that. So it was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell these guys because I started in radio in nineteen eighty nine and Dayton, Ohio, Okay, And I tried to tell these guys there was a time when the company you worked for cared about radio.
Speaker 3: Well true.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They rented out the Beverly Hills Hotel and they rented out the hall there and we had you know, they fly everyone in, They.
Speaker 6: Give away and trips to Hawaii. It was right, it was wild.
Speaker 2: We would at the Big Wazoo, Dayton's dangerous rock and roll station. First radio station I ever worked at was Dayton, Ohio, and it was it was literally record guys coming in giving you a concert.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was all payola play. But we had so much fun.
Speaker 2: And there would be people doing weird drugs in the back room and you turn around and Ronnie James Deal would be walking through the door, and I was like, this is the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 3: This is show business radio.
Speaker 6: Yeah. No, it was amazing. I mean some of the people came through.
Speaker 4: The stories back in those days were awesome.
Speaker 6: It's still fun.
Speaker 2: It's it's great.
Speaker 6: It's just the early Do you always remember the.
Speaker 3: Early days being on radio in La though?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tell me, did you ever have big time stars on that, like did you ever, like was Magic ever on the show?
Speaker 6: Well, we yeah, I mean you never universe listen.
Speaker 4: I've had like doing the Open Night Show, I had former NFL quarterbacks that have like message, I listened to your.
Speaker 6: Show late at night, and and actors or whatever.
Speaker 4: So we had the Jane Moore, the comedian wor he did a show that's right, yeah, but it's really it's like Steve Harvey did his radio show for like a year and then he he's so powerful.
Speaker 6: It's like I get to he lives in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: He's an East Coast morning so he's like they built.
Speaker 6: This whole studio for him, and he's like, good, move back to ye. Yeah, you ever had an you ever had an athlete over the years get extremely mad at you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well when I did actually, before I got into this, I did the Dodger post game show.
Speaker 6: But they were no good when I did it. You know, they didn't win when I did it.
Speaker 4: So I got confronted because there were a couple of guys.
Speaker 6: One I love the guys that come up to in the locker room. They're like, I don't listen. But my wife thought.
Speaker 4: They never want to admit they listened, but they were there.
Speaker 6: They're all listening.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, yeah, I've had a few. I have some basketball players I covered basketball.
Speaker 6: I'll give you one. Butoit Benjamin wanted to.
Speaker 4: Do uh as an old school in Yeah, but he wanted to fight me in the locker room.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, you remember what you said to piss him off?
Speaker 4: Well, because he hated the Clippers. He had come back. He was like, this is so long ago the Vancouver.
Speaker 6: Grizzlies existed and uh.
Speaker 4: And he was with Vancouver at the time, and we were asking him about the fans would always bull because they hated him because he was a giant bus and he got so upset he started punching his hand in the locker room and he stood up and he's like seven. He was like a seven basketball player. Yeah, and uh, here's he's dead. So, I says Tony Phllips, a baseball player. I was covering the California Angels. They blew like a thirteen game lead in the mid nineties in the American League West to Seattle, and I had to get I was the idiot, had to.
Speaker 6: Get interviews from the Angels.
Speaker 4: I was wearing for a p so you had to get an angel player. So I went in there and they didn't know them want to talk. They were terrible shure and they kept losing. They were in first place by twelve year. So I went in there and I asked him. He got so upset. He's a little guy, and he got up and he I was actually saved by.
Speaker 6: A former Minnesota twy. He played it went a Chili David. Chili. Yeah, Chili David. I was like nineteen or twenty whatever. He saved my ass. I was gonnahi. Wow, Chili saved me. A young radio guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just trying to do your jobs outstand, but we're glad you got to be on the pouch.
Speaker 6: I love this guy. I love you.
Speaker 2: He's going to see how dominant you are.
Speaker 3: This's gonna be ugly.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be I've been told by my guy. I call him Arika. His name is actually Eric, but he spells it like exactly. You know. He's been trying to get me to He's like you better than you say your name.
Speaker 8: He wants it.
Speaker 6: You might get it wrong. I go.
Speaker 3: He makes me say it absolutely well. I think you're gonna do well. I think we're ready for the Initials Game.
Speaker 6: Let's say we are all right live from Las Vegas Game six hundred. After this, Ben Maller makes his Initials debut. John Bonus is playing Zach Hawk and sassa square off and again one of you get the crack at one hundred and two thousand dollars. Right after this on the Ben this this Initials Game six hundred on The Power Trip, presented by Wolf River Electric. Oh yeah, man, Wolf River Electric and a wolf Riverelectric dot Com. We're live in Las Vegas. This is gonna be the best. It's Initials Game six hundred and it has brost to you by our friends at Wolf River Electric. Go to Wolfriverelectric dot com. Click on free quotes you get started. Tell them you heard about it on Cafe and the Power Trip. Wanting to and make sure you get your Initials guesses in on x, Facebook and Instagram every week with the hashtag Cafe and Initials for your chance to when a fifteen discount from your your new home solar system thanks to my friends at Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do this, man, it's time. Are you guys ready for the Initials game or wheah, here we go who thinks Ben Maller's got to shut the Winston?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 3: Anybody? What about Johnny Bones? Anybody think Johnny Bones is gonna win this thing? Nobody?
Speaker 5: My gosh, Conferson, that's where the smart money is from.
Speaker 9: Hey, what about.
Speaker 6: Boot Hawks? Daddy?
Speaker 3: What about me? Could I win?
Speaker 6: Who wants everybody here to lose? Put your hand out? Okay, wait, raise your hand if you're gonna yell out any of the answers, Please don't. Please don't don't put your hands down. We don't want that. Please don't yell out the answers. You guys have never done that. You won't look like trustworthy nice people. Yeah, man, don't ruin the game. These guys are mostly deaf, so they probably won't hear you yell out the answers exactly. Let's meet the competitors. See what we're playing for for Initials Game six hundred. Chris, what happens if you win initially today today?
Speaker 2: But my great friends at radcon Radcord dot com, if I win today, you'll get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store or online at Radcord dot com when you use the promo code Initials Discount doesn't Planet Toppers, it does everything else.
Speaker 6: Thank you rad Co Meetzauce, Paul Lambert.
Speaker 10: I'm spotsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Deal of the Week at All Lunds and bier Ley's All Seventh Avenue Pizza Londson byer Lea's is buy one, get one free if I win tweek me in Tech Seventh Avenue Pizza to the end of Sunday and one if you could win a gift card FO one hundred dollars to restock your pizza or your freezer. With Seventh Avenue, you almost landed the plane.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say you were like the micromachines guy, and then that last three seconds really well, Hawk started staring at me. Was I thought we were going to play slots are.
Speaker 3: It's almost here, dudeps your hand.
Speaker 6: Marnie Gallener sorry, Las Vegas. Marty Gellner is not.
Speaker 3: In law, She's not even here. Boo we love you, Marty.
Speaker 6: Oh they are booie, Yeah, I know, hang on here on there good Zach very too loud, and there we go. We're good. But John Bonus is playing for Marty Gellner and is playing for a Great clipt John Bones.
Speaker 2: Spots today by our good friends and Great Clips. If he wins, tweet at Marty Gellner and tag at Great Clips through the end of Sunday. And one lucky wonder what'll win free haircuts for a year.
Speaker 3: Marty's gone, but no one cares.
Speaker 6: Jesus, zach Alberson, you're in the spot for Mark Parrish. What happens if you win?
Speaker 11: Zachariam's sponsored by our great friends at Buy the Yard. And if I win today, visit any of Buy the Yards three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off in free delivery on Buy the Yards maintenance free outdoor furniture offer valid on in store purchases now through Friday.
Speaker 6: You did it, You did it May Our fifth player has no sponsor. His name's Ben Mallard from Fox Sports Radio. Don't have a sponsor. No, No, I want to do a commercial.
Speaker 9: I don't have a sponsor.
Speaker 3: He's brought to you by Tom's Watch Bark.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And and if Ben wins, you can all go to initial game dot com and buy the loan version for the exact price that it's listed at, which is full price. Initials Game dot Com versions four and six available now. Five will be backing stock in a couple of weeks. You can also play this game all over the Midwest at bars and bruises with initials game live dot com. Nude. There we go. You can play a nude shut home. Yeah, what do I care? You do play nude?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 6: Yeah? All right, before though, we play games six hundred.
Speaker 3: He's a day.
Speaker 6: Get on the phones now, somebody has a crack At one hundred and two thousand dollars, it's time for the jackpot. Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 2: That's right, the Save Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot is currently one hundred and two thousand dollars living. Buy a new car, save money your KURK carloan. Do it was Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering auto loan rates as low as four point two nine percent APR. Play today at Saint Paul fu dot org. Slash kfan federally insured by the.
Speaker 6: NCUN thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. This thing is awesome. It hasn't gone off in years. We're at one hundred and two k. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot and it has to be in the right spot. They win two hundred and fifty dollars. If they say both in the right spot, they win one hundred and two thousand dollars. This is the city where dreams come true. It already happened to Carl, like four years ago when we were in Las Vegas. Why can't it happen again? Carl that it would have been better if Carl was here to harness the magic.
Speaker 3: He passed away.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's no longer wa Yeah, he passed away.
Speaker 6: And again we don't say it enough. Shout out to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. They're putting up all this money. It's one hundred and two thousand dollars. It's insane. It goes up five hundred dollars every single week. All right, Brett back in Saint Louis Park is pulling up a caller. The caller is gonna take a crack at one hundred and two k. Good morning, What is your name and where are you from? Paul? Chris from Lakeville, Chris, Ah right, Chris from Lake Lucky Chris from Lakeville, Minnesota. What do you do? What do you do for fun in Lakeville, try to get on golf as much as possible. I'll pay you golf a lot. Well, you could golf a lot more if you had one hundred and two k. Chris, this is your shot, man, I've already got through. This is the hard part is getting on the air. Now you just have to pull the right numbers for a lot of money. What letters are you guessing? I'm gonna go S S SAM SAM, double SAM, going double S.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 6: I like it. Come on, give it to him double S. Come on, now I have a I've gone on the record. I think I don't know ten times saying if I got through on a weekly basis, SS is the exact combination, I would guess you did he do it?
Speaker 3: Did he get one?
Speaker 6: Chris in Lakeville is going double S. If one letter is at least an S, he gets two hundred and fifty dollars. If the combo I'm about to use his SS. He just won one hundred and two thousand dollars and he's the third jackpot winner and initials gamester. Come on, give it? Did he do it? He did it? He did? He didn't? He does he have at least one rights. Boy, he did, yeah, he did.
Speaker 3: He got it. I can feel it.
Speaker 6: Beat read he got zero? Correct, he wins zero dollars. That is correct. That is correct. Yes, So next week game six oh one will be one hundred and two thousand and five hundred dollars. All right, let's go through there. You have the rules before I give out the initials because Ben's never played, even though he has listened to it. Now he's familiar with it. But there are twelve items. It can be absolutely anything. People places phrases, Uh, movie titles, song titles can be absolutely anything. They're all gonna share the same editions. There are six clues per item. I start reading the clues. It starts out vague, it gets more specific. Uh, you yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. When you ring in, you have five seconds to solve. If somebody else rings in and they don't know it, feel free to yell your name and kind of get your place in line if you think you are ready to ring in. If you get it right, you get a point. But if you get it wrong, you're out for the remainder of just that item. Best out of twelve is the winner. Of the all time record is nine let's go, here we go. The initials per game six hundred, the letter G and then the letter L.
Speaker 9: Ge and brett. If you're recording L.
Speaker 6: Make sure you're recording all right? Please, no one here, yell out the answers. No, don't even mouth the answers. These guys have unbelievable vision. They probably went to OVO. Here we go. Item number one of GL Clue number one, this can be given.
Speaker 8: Clue number two is circular. Clue number three.
Speaker 6: Is one of three.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 6: Often associated with projects, especially films. Green Light what John John bonus? That is he said the answer first, but then also.
Speaker 3: Raying in, Okay, very excited.
Speaker 9: He's not raining down either.
Speaker 6: He's just he's smart.
Speaker 3: Look sure for your old gold Light over there.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They love John, but they handed him the bill. He gets one right, and he gets a bill that was unbelievable. Green Light gets John just on the board and he leads one nothing. Here's number two of g L.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 6: Features value amounts or thresholds.
Speaker 8: Clue number could cost you time. Clue number three could.
Speaker 6: Be associated with property.
Speaker 2: Paul.
Speaker 6: The hell was that.
Speaker 10: It was a new breathing, texting amount of bread city.
Speaker 6: All right, that was a block and a half. Clue number four not considered petty Paul okay grand larceny. Wow w that's what I was gonna ring an up.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: No, Ben, Ben, his dad is a lawyer, trust me, he is not. He is definitely definitely nice job Paul. Who would have bet he got sauce at grand larceny? I would have won as exactly. There's no way you know what that is. Uh, Sauce has one. John Bonus has won ten items to go. Here's number three of g LU. Number one, commonly considered the first.
Speaker 8: Clue. Number two is.
Speaker 6: The lowest or most basic. Zach okay, ground level. That's right, WHOA?
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: There? Your machine? Good at this game? Man? Ground Level gets Zack on the board and we have a free way at the top. All right. Uh Bonus has one, Sauce has one, Zach has one. Old school radio guys, Hawk and Ben have zero.
Speaker 3: We're tired, man, and none of the slas.
Speaker 6: That is true. The two of you that have been up the longest are struggling the most.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna rebound.
Speaker 6: There's number four of g L number one is a command and is sometimes screamed.
Speaker 8: Clue number two is an investment strategy.
Speaker 9: Zach, go along.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, son of a batchocho, damn it care a couple of jokes, but I'm not gonna do it. Halberson takes the lead. Zach has two with go along? All right, Let's make some nose for Seco has one, Bonus has one, Ben Maller and Chris Hockey yet to score, but there nobody cool, plenty of time, eight items left here. Number five of g.
Speaker 8: L Clue number one.
Speaker 6: Involves incredible speed.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 6: The title features the first word ending in a D, but the lyrics skip the D.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 6: In popular culture, it was meant to embody the idea of freedom and youth.
Speaker 8: Clue number four debut.
Speaker 6: On stage in nineteen seventy one, but then famously was in a nineteen seventy eight film.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 6: This is sung mainly by a character named Danny. What I think it was? I think it was? I heard that that sounded like ponus two of them?
Speaker 10: I heard hawk Hawk was first hawk grease lightning, good job, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Man's lightning or greased lightning because of the d situation I mentioned in clue too, both of them would have been acceptable and hawks on the board with okay, yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, you got to spin sure, turn, buddy, Come on.
Speaker 6: Zach has two Hawks, Sauce and Bonus each have one. Ben's got seven items left plenty. Here we go. Here's number six of g L.
Speaker 8: Clue number one often have bags. Clue number two should.
Speaker 6: Be secure Hawk. Okay, Jim Locker, that's right, that's not.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry, man, dude.
Speaker 9: That just normally isn't like this?
Speaker 6: Gan Wow, not right. Alright, we're halfway through the game. Zach and Hawk each have two. Sauce and bone Us each have one. Ben Mallar is absolutely regretting joining.
Speaker 3: The power I've gone.
Speaker 9: I'm just playing though.
Speaker 6: That is good. I'm playing like the Vikings.
Speaker 9: They're not playing that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that also three is not going to get any better in the second half. All right, here we go. Number seven of.
Speaker 8: G L number one a break. Clue number two is unexpected.
Speaker 2: Thank good luck, go on, come on, good try those your name my buzzer works.
Speaker 6: It didn't work, all right. Ben Malor's out for the rest of number seven. Clue number three in twenty thirteen hit number one all over the world. Clue number this is also a romantic encounter.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 6: Is fortunate.
Speaker 10: Paul, Paul, get lucky, damn the right.
Speaker 6: But the song title is getting lucky or get lucky is what we were looking for. I got the half of it absolutely on the right path though, All right, so that's my point. Number two You have two, Zach has two, Hawk has too. We have a three way tie at the top. Bonus has one. Uh, then you got five items left. Just get on the board. Here's number eight of g L.
Speaker 8: Clue number one are loaded. Clue number two associated with strikes. Clue number three can be mounted.
Speaker 6: Calm down.
Speaker 8: Number four associated with long distances. Clue number five.
Speaker 6: Are absolutely deadly. What yep?
Speaker 3: Grenade launcher.
Speaker 6: That's right. That is a grenade launcher. And Chris takes the lead with four hoof to go. Four items left. Chris Hockey with grenade launcher has three, Zach has two, Sauce has two, Bonus has one. Ben starting a run out of time. You got Here's number nine of L. Clue number one can be an inspiration. Clue number two often associated with hope or faith.
Speaker 8: Clue number three a mentor clue number four a.
Speaker 11: Beacon or signal, Zach, Zach guiding lights Jesus So nice job is a.
Speaker 6: Guiding lights and Zach ties up Chris with three a piece at the top, with just three to go. All right, nice job, then solid Ben. You're not mathematically out because you're three back with three to go. But the situation is this Ben needs all three. Bonus, you're two back with three to go, sauce you trailed by just one. Thank you. Chris and Zach have three three items to go A game number six hundred. Yeah, that's what that guy stole your woman right now on the TV here is that was a visual joke. But for those of you who could see the screen too.
Speaker 3: Your little fellows are fighting on the screen right now.
Speaker 6: Here's the dad that's gonna the punch in the face. All you have to all you have to imagine it made this bit funnier is just have one of those two boxer screaming. But she's the love of my life. She was. I can't live without you. He's so taught, all right, all right, Christen Zac have three. Here's number ten.
Speaker 8: Number ten of g LU number one often associated with hissing or whistling. Clue number two.
Speaker 6: Accidental or unintentional. Clue number three dangerous or hazardous.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 6: Might be detected. Bonus Bonus. That is a gas leak, and John Bonus gets back in this game right away. Damn all right, two left, here we go. Ben, You've got two opportunities. You can't win anymore, but you absolutely can keep playing. Got to get on the board. Sauce and Bonus are each one back. Zach and Hawk have the lead with two to go. Here's number eleven of g L.
Speaker 8: Clue number one is white.
Speaker 6: Huh okay, goal line? What come on? Come on? What is that? Wow? Oh my god, that was sick. Wow. Dude, that's one of the all time greats. I said, yeah, all time.
Speaker 11: Well outside, there's a goal line on the TV over there.
Speaker 6: Well, we're watching little people box. He's not watching football. High don't call hockey that dude. That was unbelievable. Was unbelievable. All right. That mathematically eliminates Sauce Bonus as well.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: The situation is as simple as Chris. If you get number twelve, you're the winner. Zach, you need number twelve to force a tie breaker. If Ben Bonus or Sauce gets then Chris also wins. So Zach going for the tie, Chris going for the win. Final item number twelve of g L.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 6: Can be associated with security. Clue number two often involved in logistics, organization, and planning.
Speaker 8: Clue number three this is a group of people. Clue number four this could be written or digital. Clue number five.
Speaker 6: This is most often connected to parties or weddings. Paul Paul Guest Listen.
Speaker 7: Christmas Guest Listen.
Speaker 6: Chris wins Game number six hundred live. I mean you earned it. Goal line, man, goal line was absolutely worthy of a win. That was insane.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get a now to sleep every day from now on.
Speaker 3: This is I get an hour asleep.
Speaker 6: Oh man?
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, since I won, make sure you check out rat cone record dot com and through Monday night, you get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store online at radcord dot com when you use a promo code initials.
Speaker 3: Discount doesn't apply to toppers. Let's here for raccos.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Yeah. I can't believe man, I have a one in a while that fel good and Ben Mallas if you listened to a couple of games you scored zero while you were practicing.
Speaker 4: And then hey, I tried at least I answered one.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's you did a great job.
Speaker 6: Half right, come on, but good luck was not a bad yeah, absolutely on the right. Pay for good luck? That was close, tough one man.
Speaker 3: Man, it feels good.
Speaker 6: Gold mine?
Speaker 3: Can I go gamble?
Speaker 6: Now? Yes, let's do it. It's the time, I mean nine minutes, all right? Cool?
Speaker 5: If I get mine in half a second earlier, we've got a three weeks.
Speaker 6: I right with people. Man, should we do the tie breakers and see if Ben, yeah, Mallard.
Speaker 3: Can get and you know what, let's just let them do it.
Speaker 6: I'm serious.
Speaker 3: Let's let's see if you can get it.
Speaker 9: Ben doesn't want that charity, right.
Speaker 6: No, no, okay, I want to compete. If we get a group up here to square off heads up against Ben.
Speaker 4: Now he got his wife, she's want to be declining politely declining?
Speaker 6: All right? Here the five of here we go, Ben, and tie breakers there would have been there's only three clues. It's a little a little quicker, a little more to the point. Gotcha, all right? Here's tiebreaker one g L.
Speaker 8: Clue number one are interconnected. Clue number two, there are five.
Speaker 6: Great lake.
Speaker 9: That was real.
Speaker 6: You didn't tell me. They ain't take it, that was legit. I can leave a happy one. It feels good, solid, all right, Ben, Ben would have one. This is the last one.
Speaker 3: I might as well give us one more, all.
Speaker 6: Right, sure not? All right? Hang on, be.
Speaker 3: So because Ben wins. Everybody loves Tom's watch bar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Tom's watch bar. This plays is awesome. Yeah, alright, just for fun. Tiebreaker two, let's see number one is a billionaire.
Speaker 8: Clue number two is a film.
Speaker 6: Zach George George Zach. All right, but Ben would have been on the board.
Speaker 3: Well done, Ben, a bonus.
Speaker 6: Time, you know, because Zach only plays like three or four times a year. It's so sneaky that he gets his heart broken in this game every freaking time. He always loses tie breakers, or in this case, loses by one. He's in every game, every turnnament game, every major and always is like one short every time every time, and it doesn't get to him at all, No, not at all. Is mental health is just start drinking dide you always come close. Well that's the rest of the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, So I think what we've done three hours and I think we talked about the Vikes for about twelve minutes. Yeah that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no updates on anybody right now. But of course the plane I would I was trying to think about when we would have landed, because actually Spencer and I probably got out of the stadium at about the same time they did get to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Fly three hour flight, so or.
Speaker 2: Get to the airport, say that, but they landed about the time we started the morning show this morning.
Speaker 6: So anybody know if PA is live this morning? No, what's the plan at nine?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Brett Brett, you know it's Pa.
Speaker 3: I'm today.
Speaker 8: I've seen That's all I got.
Speaker 2: Well, he lives at the station now, yeah, it's probably Yeah, that's longer.
Speaker 6: How like, did you do fanline? Oh?
Speaker 3: Boy, I listened to it, but they did it for a long time.
Speaker 6: Yeah they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody was really happy. People were myself was good. I said, good effort is what they said.
Speaker 6: Muscling.
Speaker 10: One guy called it and said, we need to treat this like I treat my kids t ball team.
Speaker 6: It's just a game.
Speaker 5: I heard him say that.
Speaker 10: I was like, what so sweet was like, yeah, that's nice, but this is professional, right.
Speaker 9: It looks like that's how the Vikings treated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ohcho Yeah, But I don't know if I doubt that there would there be a press conference today probably.
Speaker 6: Not probably, but probably like two o'clock, yeah, thirty.
Speaker 2: So we'll find I'm sure that they'll carry that. We'll carry it on the fan. But I'll be zero point two eight by then, so I want to hear a word. I'll be up about nineteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Who's getting drunk today in Las Vegas? Most of you?
Speaker 3: I want to see if it works again? Who's doing mushrooms?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, he's at him, he's ready to go.
Speaker 6: Now he's getting sheepish though, he's like, yes, it's still yeah.
Speaker 3: So you realized the police the fuzzer listening.
Speaker 6: Again? Dumb question? Our mushroom's not legal in Nevada, Zachary Or.
Speaker 11: I don't know, is that there are Oregon orgon and like some states, I think.
Speaker 6: Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: That was us watching the Vikings last year?
Speaker 6: Picked him the nuts.
Speaker 3: Have you been to the pot store yet since you got here?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, do you remember when you and I the one time in my life I've ever been high and it was fun, was with you and you gave me the orange gummy.
Speaker 3: I'd take one of those again.
Speaker 6: You should about six minutes. What do I do? Oh? I was gonna.
Speaker 2: Say, I don't remember that part, but was really high.
Speaker 6: It took you six minutes. That would be fun if we just did a shared experience one of these years that everybody in the bar at seven o'clock all took a gummy at the same time.
Speaker 3: And that would be fun.
Speaker 2: Just lock doors, remove our clothing, just greeze.
Speaker 3: Each other up like lightning pulls that Travis, can we do that here?
Speaker 6: He said, yes, yes, quit the watch bar. Let's let's just watch what happens.
Speaker 3: Can see what happens, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, so tomorrow again here at the watch bar, we are doing the Gophers watch party.
Speaker 3: So what times the game start locally here?
Speaker 9: Twelve thirty, twelve.
Speaker 6: Thirty locally here.
Speaker 2: So if we're gonna hang out with us, this is the place to do it. Come on down and do that. We'll all be here together hanging out. It'd be great.
Speaker 9: And thanks to everybody at Tom's watch Bar. Yea and beyond. And it's been a pleasure to work with.
Speaker 2: Thanks to John Bliss over there, and of course Nick Madden. Let's hear it for Nick mad w takes care of everything.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Brought back to the station, and I want to say thank you to my friend Spencer over there.
Speaker 3: Spencer, thanks for driving.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it, BRONI yeah.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: Spencer also told the entire Power to a morning show that now that his car is here, that if we need to go any were off the strip, he's willing to drive it. So if anybody here needs a free uber and would like to go see the Grand Canyon or the Hooper Dam, or if Rosie or your dad were here, they would go to the Bunny ranchership. An absolute horror.
Speaker 3: He's the best.
Speaker 2: You want accept money, but your hands will be tired by the time you get to where you go.
Speaker 9: You'll control fast.
Speaker 6: He goes hard.
Speaker 3: You want to squeeze. So you've written with him.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Rosie, I mean, I'll do the whole act like I don't know the answer, but I honestly don't. Is the Bunny Ranch still open or did it close when that guy died? Answer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, kidding.
Speaker 4: There's a statue of Art Bell that's where you did the show from it. Really yeah, I was blown away. He used to say the Kingdom of Nine. It's Nigh County, Nevada, which is up the road.
Speaker 3: I never knew that, man, I listened to that guy.
Speaker 6: That guy, so the guy that used to it. Though, Dennis is dead? Correct the Bunny Ranch is he? Yeah? I think he died, so text Rosie. He's doing it right now. So who the hell owns it now? Hawk knows? The lords also with you.
Speaker 2: Dennis is dead that twenty eighteen. That's exactly right, Yes, twenty eighteen.
Speaker 6: Well, you know I'm not gonna go if he's not there.
Speaker 3: I bet he died doing what he loves.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I bet yeah.
Speaker 3: The Moonlight Bunny Ranch, man, that would be cool.
Speaker 6: How far out is it? So? Thirty forty miles? Spencer will drive us?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I have horrible news. I have horrible news. Are you sitting down?
Speaker 9: The Bunny Ranch has been closed since March twenty twenty.
Speaker 11: Really, Rosy, something happened in March of twenty twenty, and it couldn't have been who knows.
Speaker 6: They never reopened it.
Speaker 11: The state mandated closer. Put a halt to operations.
Speaker 6: There makes sense. They were people were within six feet. It's hard to stay six feet apart at all.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what, I got a million dollar idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the building's empty, but I I mean, and I think it's it's got to be an animal.
Speaker 3: So how about we opened the beaver ranch. Damn yeah, no, last those things.
Speaker 6: Let's go las Men's going back to California. He's like, I have no idea why people listening to this show. They had this huge crowd. They're ratings within the roof. It's the dumbest show I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, we're having fun together.
Speaker 7: He's listing off like classic Diehard old He's.
Speaker 6: Like, these guys are the opposite.
Speaker 7: Going to be a statue of the meat sauce and this should happen on the sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, last thing though, because we got a minute. Last thing. I want to say thank you to everybody who being out here that this is a big chance.
Speaker 6: We are awesome.
Speaker 2: Barbed and everybody back at the station.
Speaker 3: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: We took a chance on thinking we didn't know for sure if anybody would come out, if we weren't pretty together a package and we said meet us there and you did and it makes my heart happy.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you, thanks guys, Yeah for sure all right. Thanks to mister Gamble, thanks to Jo Bonus, thanks to the great Pat mallor thanks to Tom's Watch Barb. The Power Trip returns Monday, five thirty to nine. Nine to noon is next. Everybody, have an awesome weekend. See you guys, Bye bye.
Speaker 3: That's such love. Wait and once seen the ground seems so fun.
Speaker 6: Way to listen back to today's Power Trip Morning show or to hear previous shows.
Speaker 2: The podcast is on the iHeartRadio app or KFA dot com