Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 3: I got you that. I delivered it right to your door. All right, no tip, Here we go. It's time now for second date update.
Speaker 2: It's the second date update on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: Why are you not getting a call back? Oh my gosh, this is crazy. So we're gonna call this the Uber second date update. Okay, because Angie went on a date with her Uber driver. I don't know if you'd call it a date or a do, but he's not calling her back right now.
Speaker 2: So Angie, what's the story here?
Speaker 3: You guys met while he was giving you a ride?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I ordered an uber home and it you know, it wasn't a successful night, and my uber driver was cute and I liked his music, so I invited him in.
Speaker 2: You spent the night with your Uber driver. I love that.
Speaker 4: I mean, he already knew.
Speaker 2: I address, so wow.
Speaker 5: And he was down for he came in and hung out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean he said he'd be had pretty much done everything for the night, and he wouldn't mind it.
Speaker 2: So I I'm in.
Speaker 3: I safe to assume you guys had sacks. I mean, yeah, yeah, okay, A quick question and I'll be done.
Speaker 4: Why else would I bring him up there.
Speaker 2: How far was where he picked you up to your house?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: It was like twenty ish minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you have not heard back from him since that night that you guys were at your house and had sacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, he said that we could do something soon and then silence.
Speaker 5: I have a dumb clap. Did you even exchange phone numbers or like it was the only way to contact you because.
Speaker 4: I had to order an uber again? Right, I didn't think about doing that. But no, no, no, he gave me something. Hey, unless it wasn't his number.
Speaker 3: All right, Hold on a second, here, Angie, say hi to Sean the Uber driver.
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah, Sean? Hi, what's you say? So? What's going on there? Sean? How are you feeling today? I mean, you guys are as you know as much as I do.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling good.
Speaker 2: How are you you know? What doing? All right?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: First off, can I ask you a question before we get into you and Angie? How often do you end up at somebody's house at the end of the night. Because I'm thinking, if an uber driver does this once, he's done it a bunch of times.
Speaker 2: You know this, This honestly was the first for me. This is not a thing that I'm out here doing. I just okay, the moment happened to happen, all right, So Angie, you want to ask him a question? See what's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sean, what's up? I thought we were you know, I thought that was a good time.
Speaker 2: Dude, I was your uber driver.
Speaker 4: I wasn't he I wasn't planning to hook it up with you that night.
Speaker 2: It just happened.
Speaker 5: It was fun, and that's it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what I wouldn't You're not somebody out with you didn't wait? What you mean?
Speaker 4: That was really that was kind of quick there, buddy.
Speaker 2: That kind of felt you didn't want calling me with the radio. I'm surprised I even agreed to answer.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't get back like an adult.
Speaker 2: Or like an adult would know, Hey, he's not getting back to me. Maybe he's not.
Speaker 3: You better be careful, Sean. She's gonna give you a one star review. She's gonna screw up your uber ring.
Speaker 5: But did you guys because she said you guys did say you would hang out or something? Again, what do you remember that conversation happening?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I don't know what small talk we may have said she took her Uber driver up to her home. Hey, I get up there. She's got condemns up there, she's got just ladies for the streets. And you're asking me, I know, let's not go there. Come on.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not it's not just on her, it's on you too. I mean, I don't think there's anything I don't know because I ain't been answering to phone until now.
Speaker 2: Can I say this.
Speaker 3: I don't think that there's anything wrong with And there's gonna be the listeners going, this is what you get for having a one night stand or whatever the deal is. But it happens. People do it all the time. You meet people all kinds of ways. She could have been at the bar sitting next to the guy all night. This guy happened to be her Uber driver. But I think that there's got to be a level of honesty here, and I think that the level of honesty is at the end of the night, when you're done.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: That was fun, but you know, I don't I don't know if we'll ever see each other again type thing. Instead of saying here's my number, and uh, let's do this again, I'm assuming that That's what Angie took it as exactly.
Speaker 2: It's not like than what se something's going on on with you.
Speaker 4: Something's going on with you.
Speaker 1: And modone everybody calling me right now, so it ain't it ain't me Okay, Well.
Speaker 2: Because maybe you were dead, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then he could have been in a Uber driver all right?
Speaker 2: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five.
Speaker 3: Four eight is our telephone number? Any comments from you on this and you want to tell us what you think? Poor Angie's not getting a call back. Also, how often does this happen? Because I actually I have a friend that Mets met their boyfriend in as an Uber driver, which I think is amazing. I never realized that the uber drivers you know, could be uh. Hell, I will say this to you. If you're a DoorDash driver, deliver that package to Anna's door, you might get a date with Anna, right Anna?
Speaker 2: That would that would make it, that would make you.
Speaker 3: Marry a guy that just never had an Uber driver that I felt was like attractive.
Speaker 2: Really, we had one, and I've had a few female Uber drivers, it's always a dude.
Speaker 3: We had a uh, we had one in Vegas that was this blonde bombshell, and I thought I was on like, you know what was what's that?
Speaker 2: Taxi? It was crazy? Marcus, what's up? Marcus? My show's.
Speaker 4: Camp?
Speaker 2: What's up? Markets with the two four year olds?
Speaker 5: Mark?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Buddy?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Listen here, listen here.
Speaker 4: So I got a transportation company.
Speaker 2: Got a contract to Uber.
Speaker 4: Tell her hold on the lag, get the information.
Speaker 2: I got. Employees got to bring her to me.
Speaker 4: I'm a tetor nice and I'm handsome.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm a business owner.
Speaker 5: Hey, we can make cap you.
Speaker 2: Want to go back? We got.
Speaker 1: Up like, oh no, he yeah, I guess I was on ice cabin a.
Speaker 2: Camp take care of She saw like a boatload of phones. What's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: It's going good man.
Speaker 1: So, like one could assume that if she did that with him as an Uber driver when he wasn't around, she could turn around and do it with another Uber driver.
Speaker 2: That's what he's thinking. Is there something wrong with that? Or he could be the same guy too, though, Ray you understand you're.
Speaker 1: Trying to develop a relationship with him, then yeah, there's something wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And listen, he could be the hoe in the in the case too, the guy, he's got more opportunities picking more people up.
Speaker 1: He came in.
Speaker 2: He agreed.
Speaker 5: If one persons were the both hose a simple it is what it was, what it was. I'm not interested is all that we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Speaker 2: But how many? How many rides do you do to night? Sean? Well, I don't know. So now actually got.
Speaker 3: You got more? You got more opportunity. Let me tell you, yasmin min, there's no way a.
Speaker 2: Man has more opportunity than women to hook up. You're out of here. Good morning, Good morning? What's going on?
Speaker 5: He didn't care that she was bringing the uber driver while he was up there baking cookies, that there wasn't a problem.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, we all know that. Yeah, calling her out on her condoms, you know what I mean? I don't know ye.
Speaker 2: Now turned into Hell's kitchen? All right? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Eileen? What's up?
Speaker 3: Ale?
Speaker 2: Or Elena? Hello? Elena?
Speaker 4: Such a double standard, like he's acting like he's not for the streets on he out any uber streets, sleeping with anybody that invite him up.
Speaker 2: But then she's trashed because she let it happen. So he needs to look in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Real week, Sean, anything that you no The only thing I said was I never said I said.
Speaker 2: I was hooking up. I admit I'm out here hooking up. Why do I don't know what the issue is?
Speaker 3: Okay, but you got to understand you're calling her out for doing it and people are calling her out. Hold on initial Tea wants to be voice Sky what's going on?
Speaker 2: Tea? Hey, So I'm an uber driver. Cool, and I've picked up a.
Speaker 3: Couple of I've been doing this about six years and I've picked up a couple of packages.
Speaker 4: And just put it this way, I've.
Speaker 5: Had my package taken care of and I haven't talked to the person in about maybe three years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So so the ladies that you have have driven you call them packages, and you have you have hooked up with more than one person that's been in your car.
Speaker 2: This is just one in particular kind of they tried to reach back out to you. Yes, literally once a week. Wow, And you're not into that.
Speaker 3: Later, I need to know what kind of car that you're driving that makes a woman so excited.
Speaker 2: Well, at the time, I had a twenty twelve dnc AKD okay, all right about how he looked.
Speaker 3: That's a uh, that's that's ah, that's an AXL right there, that's an act that package.
Speaker 2: All right, your home of one of the roses. If I've lines to tell your mom, phone scams and Shennon's dirty you on the thirties. This is in the morning. I'm separating the two of you. Guys. Why what do we do? You're picking on me? Do we do? You're picking on me?
Speaker 3: That's okay, it's just you know that in her eyes crossing her teeth. At the game tonight, I'm gonna embarrass you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's my boy, say that. That's my there. I love that.
Speaker 5: Comes.
Speaker 2: By the way. Shout out to Jason Rasnik. Got me some great seats for tonight's game. He's a real one. Luke and I are going to tonight's game some times. The game eight. It's gonna be late.