Speaker 1: Smo Joe in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Uh, Shannon took the kids yesterday on a snow day to go to the mall and walk around the mall and Smith noticed something.
Speaker 3: I can't believe he's never noticed it before. Actually what was it?
Speaker 1: He noticed?
Speaker 3: He noticed Hayley Bieber in a bron panties in the Victoria's Secret window. His eyes lit up, and this child started squealing like I've never heard before. I was dying. He's eight, and he was like, Mom, Lucy.
Speaker 1: Look at her boobs? How are they allowed to show this at the mall?
Speaker 3: I mean he was just like We kept walking and he was just standing there like gilt take.
Speaker 1: A boo whoa.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because so we walked past the Victoria Secret and we walked toward the middle of the mall, and then the middle of the mall has a Soma, which is another like intimate store, and he go, I know where my new what my new two favorite stores are. And I'm like, talked about it the entire time we were at the mall. We went to Chick fil A eight lunch and he's like, Mom, do you think that we could walk past again? I mean, he was just he had the best afternoon ever. I mean, he's a natur.
Speaker 1: Old boy they always had. I don't know if he.
Speaker 3: Recognized that it was Hailey Bieber because he's got you know, Lucy likes road or whatever and knows who Haley Bieber is that, or if it was the Boobs. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. You know, you just noticed everything.
Speaker 2: When you're a kid that age, you notice mannequins, you know, you notice, like a good looking mannequin.
Speaker 1: It was. He was so loud.
Speaker 3: Everybody around us was laughing by the way in his reaction.
Speaker 2: They need to have better looking mannequins these days. I don't see enough good looking. Yes, we need some. So so this is interesting because this reminds me of like being a kid his age, and I remember it was the same store, victoria Secret, and then there was another we used to have in our mall, that store, and then Frederick's of Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Oh that was like the trashy lingerie for well, it was it was like Victoria's Secret was kind.
Speaker 2: Of girls Fredericks, but Fredericks was. You would walk by the Fredericks one and they would have like, what is it?
Speaker 1: What are they called?
Speaker 2: Where they where they had the straps that go down and stuff on the like the legs, don't they had they would have like the girl like the girl at Victoria's Secret would have like what looked like lingerie that you know your sister, your sister would wear, you know. And then you had the Fredericks one where you had the lingerie.
Speaker 3: That they had lots of straps.
Speaker 2: Secretary about a garters Yeah, a garter belt.
Speaker 1: I love the Smith. I just want to see in his eyes.
Speaker 2: And guess what, Smith full forever know where the Victoria's Secrets located, third floor, first first learn he will know exactly where it is because guess what now he has just put the mall map in his head of mall boobs. These are guys, Yeah, you know where, you know what, you know what's coming up next for you? Smith, What's coming up next for you is knowing exactly what level the women's close and the lingeris are at the Macy's. Well.
Speaker 1: I hope he's not that creepy, Shannon. You know what. This is good for him, This is this is healthy.
Speaker 2: This is healthy for a kid's sexuality to uh, to be able to like, you know, express himself of liking the old boobs.
Speaker 1: That's one of those ones.
Speaker 2: You know how you and Andrew will call each other when something big happens during the day, like, how my god, you're not gonna believe this, but you know someone's lost their tooth, or you know, Lucy had an unbelievable win a you know, uh Smith or you swim Smith saw wall boobs. You should have called him and said, that's a dad moment right there. His Josiah noticed mall boobs he has.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, I remember where I was when I first saw my reel boobs.
Speaker 1: We were leave me and my dad.
Speaker 2: We were leaving the Tigers game. I think he took Allion's game. Then he took me to see Jerry Rice and Tim Brown when they were on the Raiders and we were leaving the game and they were tailgating, and it was a nice white lady. It was two of them on top of a truck and the blind white lady pulled our joints out. Was like, my dad was like, bo that's my friend Joni. By the way, I want you to know that, Hey, I can see Jony doing eleven years old or something like that. That that is so great. The first man in real life. What did your dad do? Did he like turn your head and keep walking? We both enjoyed the show. I was probably like eleven or something like that. I think it was like eleven.
Speaker 1: See and this was just a picture. Yeah he was.
Speaker 3: I hope I'm with him the real life.
Speaker 1: We saw nipple last night of the game. Wait was she shown him?
Speaker 2: No, she had like a tight beat her on and at first they showed her and she was like, Oh my god, I can't believe it. And then it was like a hype moment and she had her arms that she was jumping up and down.
Speaker 1: You can just see him coming.
Speaker 3: She has to be so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't think she was. She should be celebrated at that game. My first live boob was Kathy Callendo. Oh double see this crazy names that he pulled Pat's best friend and Pat's best friend and Kathy Callendo. I walked in on her in the bathroom, walking out of the shower and she's just getting out and you know how you put your first foot out on the on the little towel mat that's out there, and she comes back out and she turns and looks and I see that I don't see like you know, bush or anything like that, because she had her leg kind of out there and she turns and looks like this, and she goes Tommy and I go, wow, sorry, and.
Speaker 1: She goes, It's okay. I swear to you.
Speaker 3: It was like something out of a movie.
Speaker 1: You're day. It was something out of a movie.
Speaker 2: And then I found out that my brother was like folling My brother Tony was fooling around with her or something like that.
Speaker 1: I was like that he gets everything.
Speaker 2: He gets first crack at the best steak that's on the plate, you know what I mean. And golly, so eight four four Mojoe Live. I'm trying to think of where we go with the topic on this one here. I'm surprised Zach didn't run in here to tell us about his first boobs. Yeah, come on in, Zach, tell us about your first boobs that you saw. But the mall was always one of the things Channon with even with my boys, like when we would do a Dad's day like where we would go walk around the mall. Joe was the little perv that was always wanting to go by Victoria's secret as a little kid, and it was it was so obvious.
Speaker 1: You know that. It was like can we go to foot locker and foot lockers? Like right next? What's going on, Zach? Where was your first boob?
Speaker 4: Okay, not just first boob, but also first thong. So you guys make fun of me for watching wrestling, but as a kid watching wrestling the hot females, oh my god, if you know, you know her name was Alita and she would wrestle with her thong out of her pants. Pop. Well, okay, there was a segment she did a live sex show on on air Chef's Kid.
Speaker 1: What do you mean a live sex show? How are you watching that as a kid?
Speaker 4: I was watching so Monday Night Raw Raw at nine a m. Or nine pm U s A. And they did it under the cover.
Speaker 2: Which amazing was legendary. Bro that was that's that's one of his you know, they need to bring that back.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying about. But if you know, you know that was my first boob. That amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's incredible stuff. See this for boys, this is big. So I mean need you to be more you know, excited.
Speaker 3: About uh oh, he was so very excited for himself.
Speaker 4: He didn't mean me the first time I saw another woman's boobs was when Janet was it Janet Jackson?
Speaker 1: It was like a super Bowl. Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 4: I was super young and I was like, Oh, that's.
Speaker 1: What they look like.
Speaker 4: Well that doesn't count because there was like a pasty. But remember Pam Anderson's tape that came out that I've never seen.
Speaker 1: It was like in fourth grade when I first found that. It was amazing. Next LimeWire.
Speaker 2: You did you ever watch or have you ever watched a rerun of the Baywatch on the slowing Down? Oh my god, Carmen Electra was legend honestly crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Tommy and you are listening to the second biggest in America logo? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Ken?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: Do any of you remember when dan Ning jets and Boom came out?
Speaker 2: At Anna just said that, but you must have been on hold with talking to uh Lydia. Yeah, Anna just said that. Yep, that was was that your first movie?
Speaker 5: That was my first time?
Speaker 2: What say you?
Speaker 4: I was I kind of was they shocked and I kind of looked at my mom and then she looked at me and I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Love I love it. Hey, what's up? Steve? How you doing pretty good?
Speaker 4: How you doing moso good?
Speaker 1: Who is your first? Boom?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Back when I was in the third grade, you know, they hate you, said those fundraisers and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You running, you.
Speaker 2: Sell candy or something? Yeah, yeah, yes, or pizza.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 5: Lady opens the door, she must apartment of something.
Speaker 1: She justs her and goes, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Then the lady that you were selling to, did you buy anything from you?
Speaker 1: I think she was too embarrassed.
Speaker 4: You just closed the door.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine as a little kid selling, I'd be going back to that house all the time.
Speaker 1: Or Leicester? What's up?
Speaker 5: Good morning, y'all.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, my family has all big breasts. I'm a forty four triple d.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you know those are those aren't boobs, they're lying, they're lies.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So my best friend was getting married and we were in the room. You know, her cousin is gay, and so when I took my dress off to put on the you know, the bridesmaid's dress, you saw my breast and.
Speaker 1: She jumped off the bed and did the split. Hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so great.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we want to turn this topic Lydia, that's a great one.
Speaker 2: But go ahead. One call on this one. Andrea, Hey, what's up.
Speaker 5: So I know you guys are talking about boobs, but I wanted to tell you about my first time seeing a man.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, one call on this one. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: So this when I was twelve years old at my brother's baseball game. It was summer. I was hot. So my mom and I are in the van and she's taken a little nap by the ac. I'm looking out the window and I see this guy peeaned.
Speaker 1: By the tree. Oh yeah, so oh, and I go mom, Mom.
Speaker 3: She's like what, I'm like, this guy's Pinched's like what it looked like?
Speaker 5: I go, hot dog with a hole in it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.