Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It looks like first quarter I'm going to be doing commercials.
Speaker 3: For burner pills.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I'm on my way burner pillows precise. You know, Cono, that is a promo if I've ever heard one burner pill exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, And now Handle on the news, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Here's Bill Handle, and good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Bill Handle here Monday morning, October twenty seven. As we start the program on a Monday morning, October twenty seven, We're off to a start, aren't we. Con O, good morning, Good morning Bill and Neil Morning Neil, exactly, Okay, Amy and Will both wearing Dodger garb Warnie, good morning.
Speaker 3: So there we go. One and one.
Speaker 2: Next game is I'm assuming today.
Speaker 4: Five o eight, first pitch back at Doger Stadium.
Speaker 3: All right, So well it's obviously not going to be a sweep.
Speaker 2: But has it changed in terms of the Dodgers favor to win or is it about the same odds.
Speaker 4: I think the Dodgers are still favored. But hey, those those Blue Jays, they got a heck of a heck of a game. Friday was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it was particularly a good game if I were to watch it.
Speaker 3: But I'm taking your word for it.
Speaker 4: But you didn't. Well, we got beat on Friday, but then we came back and had a spectacular game on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Now I knew that beat and then won.
Speaker 3: I got that. Yeah, all right, and good.
Speaker 2: Morning, good morning, all right, the whole crew is here. Fair enough. I asked Ann, when is Pastathon this year? Do we know? December second? Do I have that right?
Speaker 3: Yes? I think that's correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, So as you know.
Speaker 3: Or you may not know, one of the things.
Speaker 2: That we do for Pastathon is we auction off events with the hosts. For example, John traditionally auctions off an hour of his show that you join him or a listener who in it's the most joins him for an hour of the co Belt Show on the air. And then Gary and Shannon I think they do an Angel Angels game together with the listener, and Conway does a hockey game.
Speaker 3: What I think it's Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Dodgers or Angels whatever, don't know, don't watch either one. To be honest with you, that's baseball, right, yes, okay, thank you, all right, thank you very much and Tim.
Speaker 3: Is hockey, I believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, so pardon kings Kings, Yeah, that's that's hockey, right, Yes, kings excellent. And I don't think I did anything last year. But Neil and I are putting together the most spectacular event that he and I have ever ever done.
Speaker 3: It's an extravaganza, sir.
Speaker 2: It is an extravaganza, and we're starting it to be put together. Neil and I have talked about doing a broadcast at my house, a grill of thon, bringing in guests and food and chefs to cook for us. And it's not open to the public.
Speaker 3: Read you, guys.
Speaker 2: It is strictly for a couple of family members. I mean very very small. There'll be ten twelve people there. It's a broadcast of which no one is invited. Well two people. The high bidder is going to be invited to join us at my house.
Speaker 3: You will be strip search.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I'm talking to corporate right now about cavity searches. You will be strip search upon entering the house.
Speaker 5: Not me, right, well, you'll just well yeah, last year, I know, because it's so entertaining and so in addition to joining us for that.
Speaker 2: Broadcast and of course eating insane amounts of barbecue and grilling food. My friend at at Platinum Cookwear, you know, my buddy, my buddy business partner, Yeah, my business part we're giving away. Part of it is a seventeen set, a seventeen piece set of Mestersta cookware worth a couple of thousand dollars. Also, Zelmans is part of it is a year's supply of Zelmans.
Speaker 3: What oh, we're moving. We're moving.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's just producer and no holds part. It's going to be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow yeah. Yeah. So anyway, and we've just and we've just started and we have just started adding to the fray you know what the Apasta and not the pastathon at the gala with.
Speaker 3: For Katarina's Club.
Speaker 2: I was there what last week and we gave away the last moment. They added me at dinner at Amazon at not Amazon, at the Anaheim White House with me and lives and the bidding started at one thousand dollars. I told you, I bid one thousand dollars. I bid on myself because I was not going to be too embarre to have no one bid. So I started the bidding one thousand dollars for me to have lunch with me. And I told you how much it went for it, didn't You didn't.
Speaker 3: I three or four times? Now, sir?
Speaker 2: Uh Yeah, all right, I'm gonna do that again because I'm so damn proud of it, because it's never happened to me before.
Speaker 3: All right, you can guess that's it.
Speaker 2: Fifteen Yeah, all right, Yeah, it's okay, Okay, So it's never happened. Someone was very very someone was very very drunk, and they thought it was your name, Neil.
Speaker 3: Okay. I think they're excited to go to dinner with Lindsay. They probably are. That's what's changed. It's true happened before.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely true. All right, guys, God, a lot going on today. President is in Malaysia on his way to whereas in Japan now, and some interesting things going on over there as well as interesting things going on here. I'm also going to talk about the East Wing, and boy, that's got me. I actually got very very upset when the East Wing was torn down to the White House truly, And I'm going to share with you a couple of myths that I want to explode, implode and some reality and some emails that I received, and I'll.
Speaker 3: Explain to see.
Speaker 6: I don't know how it can be shocked regardless, even if you're excited that there's a you know, you're adding history. That's what happens, I suppose, but well, it's kind of shocking when you see it.
Speaker 2: Right, And then Mike Johnson of course saying as is being torn down, Mike Johnson speaker goes, it's going to be glorious.
Speaker 3: It's going to be glorious.
Speaker 2: You know, if Donald Trump took a dump on the White House lawn, he would describe it as glorious.
Speaker 3: Oh, the most glorious dump ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what Mike Jonathan was le Um, that's true. Yes, yes, okay, guys, let's do it. It's time for handle on the news, Amy Neil and me le Sorry, let's make a deal.
Speaker 3: Looks like the US.
Speaker 2: In China may very well have that care of truce. It's already being announced by the US that there has been an agreement on the framework. This is just before President Jijingping and the President of the United States Donald Trump meet, and right now the threat of one hundred percent tariffs on Chinese imports starting the first of November seems to be off the table, and a final deal in a tale of kickhawk in the US, so we're moving forward, and a mercurial view of Donald Trump in terms of tarots up down, sideways forty five degrees. Will change it today, tomorrow, this afternoon, it changes again, and then before we go to bed another change. That's the volatility is really killing the world market. It's just not the world markets, so say so much. I mean, the world markets are doing okay, It's just countries are having a hard time anticipating what President Trump's going to be doing or does. And those of us are those of you who bitch about the volatility. The other side says, that's what makes Trump so valuable and so effective, is that volatility.
Speaker 4: Amy day twenty seven of the shutdown, half a million federal workers have now missed a first full paycheck. The Senate is back on Monday, after last week failing to get that continuing resolution passed to reopen the government until November twenty first. The House is still out of session. Both sides are blaming the other and both say they're winning.
Speaker 2: And both are not moving at all, even to the point where at least the Senate is meeting. Mike Johnson, who has the power, is not even calling the House into session, so nothing can be done at all.
Speaker 3: There can't even be a vote.
Speaker 2: So it's getting worse and the lack of pay is really hurting. People are starting to feel it big time.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: On that note, it's like a ripple bill, like you were saying, it kind of emanates from the center and ripples out. And now we're seeing even more staffing issues, this time at LAX. As Amy said, you're looking at what twenty six days now that we've been in this twenty seven days Federal Aviation Administration is warned of these disruptions at airports due to staff shortages. And now nearly four weeks into the federal government shutdown, you've got this staffing shortage at the door of Los Angeles International Airport, so.
Speaker 3: LAX is hit.
Speaker 6: Now you have temporary ground stop Sunday morning, lots of flights here in the West Coast were affected, including flights for departing for Oakland.
Speaker 3: And more and more.
Speaker 6: But keep in mind the crazy thing here is your air traffic controllers are mandated to go to work without pay, and they cannot even get any retroactive pay until this is all solved.
Speaker 2: You know, I find interesting about this is you would think that air traffic controller controllers would be at that level where by law they are paid, come hell or high water, they are so necessary, they're not as far as the government is concerned.
Speaker 6: No saying how do you not? How do you do that to them? I don't there be some sort of adoption program.
Speaker 4: Well, apparently the cupboards are almost bare. The US Department of Agricultures posted a notice on its website saying the federal food Aid will not go out on November first, as scheduled. The Trump administration says it's not going to tap into five billion dollars in emergency funds to keep benefits through SNAP or these supplemental nutrition assistance program flowing through November.
Speaker 3: That's going to piss off a few people.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many people, well I don't know how many people that were on food stamps are on food stamps voted for the president.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was just going to say, it's about forty million people who are That's.
Speaker 2: A lot of people there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: You know, for those people that you know are bitching and moaning and saying, oh, the inhumanity of it. Hey, it's just a question of philosophy, that's all there is to it. There are certain administrations and people that believe that the primary role of government is the enforcement of the borders, fair enough security, national security or military, and the others that say, hey, food stamps, housing help and others.
Speaker 3: That's the most important.
Speaker 2: And that's where it's boiled down to do both have a position? Yeah, and they both have a position. It's not that complicated. So unfortunately, who gets hot in the middle of all this? Well, as Amy, you said, how many people forty million people rely on sids dams.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Okay, moving on, all right, the love and that big Hollywood esque jewel heist. The latest is they continue to collect humans they think were involved in this. So about a week after thieves stole millions of dollars worth of historic jewelry, and if you remember Bell, we had heard some thoughts, some people saying that they were going to melt them down, take the jewels out, and kind of part you know, because who you're going to sell it to as whole. But so one suspect was preparing to fly out of the country from Charles de gaul Airport at the time of their arrests. So there is some concern that they were trying to they the authorities were trying to keep it on the DL that they had captured these suspects, but was leaked and they're kind of frustrated that it might affect the investigation. But at least it looks like they got them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except we still don't have any information on what happened to the jewels, and the fear that the gold has already been melted down and the jewel has been taken and already cut up, recut and they found them with DNA evidence.
Speaker 3: That was left.
Speaker 2: I guess one of the guys masturbated in the way.
Speaker 3: Of running out. No do I have that? Why? What do I have that? Wrong? I think they were in a hurt No, yes, yes, okay, it's one.
Speaker 4: Russia's got more dynamite in the house. Apparently get that reference, did we anyone?
Speaker 3: Russia? No dynamite House?
Speaker 4: A new movie on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Russia has successfully tested a nuclear powered Burev missile, a nuclear capable weapon. The chief of Russia's armed forces told Putin that the missile went eighty seven hundred miles. It was in the air for about fifteen hours on October twenty first. It says that it can pierce any defense shield and also can't be taken out by interceptors.
Speaker 3: Oh that's lovely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, So we have an LAFD leader selected by Mayor Karen Bass just on Friday. She said, after this extensive nationwide search that it came back here. I kind of expected that, and I think a lot of people did. The Los Angeles Fire Department, this new leader would be coming from its own ranks. So Deputy Chief Jamie Moore, thirty year LAFD veteran, was selected by the city's to be the city's new fire chief.
Speaker 2: Makes a lot of sense when you think about it. If possible, all things being equal, you want to get someone from the inside because the learning curve, as far as procedures and tactics, et cetera. You don't have to learn, or they don't have to learn. It's already there. I mean bringing in a new police chief. Remember when Chief Bratton was brought in and his wife was peripherally connected with kf I, she said, and talked about how difficult it was for the transition to become the police chief.
Speaker 3: I mean there was so many. Lady. Yeah, she hosted a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I liked her a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, Bill.
Speaker 4: What are you playing with?
Speaker 3: Oh? It was you know, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: It's it's a ding dong coin that was handed out at Tim Conway's he had Tim Conway's birthday. He had it says ding dong on one side and then you look at it the other side and uh, there's a face of Donald Trump and it's pretty interesting. I was playing it's Tim. It's yeah, it's Tim's picture on it, and it's a coin. But it is so cheesy light you can actually bend it with your fingers.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a bottle cap.
Speaker 2: It's no, not as thick as a bottle cap, doesn't have the same quality as a bottle cap.
Speaker 3: But it's fun. Is it for betting or no?
Speaker 2: It's just a coin that he hangs out. It just says ding dong on one side and he hands it out. Also, he at his party, which I don't know, a one hundred people or so. We're invited every year, and this year I went only because the food was pretty good. Because and what he does is they actually give out ding dongs also, which is kind of neat.
Speaker 3: That's very clever, isn't it. Oh, we should start doing that.
Speaker 6: When you do public appearances, will give out douchebags.
Speaker 3: That's very strong, you know what they could do? Wow? Very strong.
Speaker 2: They everybody asked me about handles ice cream spelled the same way as my name goes? Is that yours? Ago? No, it's not, has nothing to do with me, but ding dongs? I like it, So I put that away, all right. Some horrible news that happened over the weekend. The weekend, Nick Mangold, forty one years old, a former New York jet, died of kidney failure. He was looking for a kidney transplant, even had gone public and asked for it. Neil, of course, knows this story better than most, having received a kidney transplant, and Neil, you know what's interesting. You know what I question is why couldn't Nick Mangold have gone on just gone on dialysis for years awaiting a kidney transplant, Because the average kidney transplant patient is three to five years, and they obviously last that long.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's at least five years, probably five to eight is more common.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's pretty intense. I don't know. I don't know his case.
Speaker 6: Of course I'm not a doctor, but I would say that that dialysis is always you know, it's always the interim. Now, I was only on dialysis for eight ten months, rather, but my sister was on it for like thirteen years before she got a kidney, right, And you know, my younger brother was on it for I don't know, six seven years before he got his kidney. So, you know, because it's a genetic disease, half my family, over half my family has it.
Speaker 2: We have pictures of Neil standing on in the street corner with a placard will work for kidney.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Bill had me eating kidney beans for three years, telling me that was going to solve it.
Speaker 3: But no, just guess.
Speaker 2: So anyway, it's a horrific story. Forty one years old, four kids. Yeah, I don't know, Bill, that's a great question. Why not just go on dialysis and until you find a donor? Maybe it was a particular case there was issues, No, no, no, no, But I just thought i'd mentioned that, all right, continuing on with more handle on the.
Speaker 4: News, how about a ten percent tariff A the US is planning to impose an additional ten percent tariff on Canada. That's what President Trump said on Saturday. It's in response to that ad campaign that Trump said, mister presented comments made by former President Reagan in an ad where Reagan talked out against tariffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, instead of just saying it's fake news, this is on Donald Trump's side. It's fake news. Don't listen to it. He says, Okay, you want to do an attack an attack AD, and not even an attack ad against him, particularly it's Ronald Reagan talking about how tariffs hurt America during the course of this speech. Back then, okay, you run an ad against us, we'll knock another ten percent onto your tariffs. Whoa, I mean you talk on just a you take it? He takes it personally. Oh, yes, he does. What happens if someone runs an ad saying he's not good looking, or he's ugly, or his face's orange, and he takes offence to that.
Speaker 3: You're going to put up the money. I'll come up with a tagline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, not only do I lose my job, the FCC pulls a license from my heart all eight hundred radio face.
Speaker 3: You big baby do it.
Speaker 6: It's on principle that the tagline will be orange. You glad I didn't say.
Speaker 3: Banana any all.
Speaker 6: Right, Hurricane Melissa is threatening landfall. Hurricane Melissa intensified to a Category five just early this morning as it's nearing Jamaica. So it's looking to dump like thirty inches of freaking rain on Jamaica. That will put out a lot of smoking man, and they're bringing this life threatening storm surge in there. Yeah, probably tonight is when it's going to hit Tuesday across a southeastern Cuba, the Bahamas through Wednesday. But pretty crazy and we'll probably bring some, sadly, in all seriousness, some devastation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to add injury to injury. This thing is crawling at three miles per hour, which means the amount of moisture that's coming down just keeps on going and going and going. Not only is it the wind and the level of the hurricane, but also how quickly it is there. If they zip along at thirteen fourteen miles an hour a fast moving hurricane, you know obviously, well it does it lowers the amount of devastation. Not this time around. It's gonna be the worst hurricane to ever hit Jamaica. Category five sustain wins, as you said, of one hundred and sixty miles an hour. I mean, it's a tough one, catastrophic, life threatening. You put it all together, Guess.
Speaker 4: Who wants to live at the White House? And he guesses, and he guesses, Oh, Governor Newsom what He's finally admitted that he might be thinking about it. He was asked about it on CBS News Sunday morning and they asked him whether he might be eyeing the White House and he said, yeah, I'd be lying. Otherwise I'd just be lying and I'm not. I just can't do that.
Speaker 3: Sure, he can only to his wife.
Speaker 2: Now, Kabla Harris asked the same thing, and she's contemplating a move, and it's easier for her to say that because she's not in office. The argument is that Newsom maybe is a carpetbagger because he's using California simply as a stepping stone to run for office. However, he's being termed out and so it's half legitimate for him to run for president.
Speaker 3: Of course he's going to run for president.
Speaker 6: Harris, didn't she get some of the biggest numbers ever when it came to votes. I mean, you're looking at what what Donald Trump have like seventy seven million, and she had like seventy four million or something like that. I mean it's pretty close race, don't they. Don't you think the Democrats would pick her over Newsom to run again?
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think so. I think Newsom is a smarter He certainly has better hair than I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Kamlo has got some good hair, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe because I pay attention to Newsom because he's a guy, and I'm very, very distressed about that. The only person I really like hair wise on our show is Neil Oh.
Speaker 6: No, will too, Will too. We do what we can. Yeah, we're to keep it high and tight as they say. Yes you do, Yes, you do. I'm letting before we take a break. Okay, there you are.
Speaker 3: Here's a great, great story.
Speaker 6: Don't take COVID and the mRNA vaccines because they'll kill you, or maybe they'll fight cancer. So a new study says that the COVID nineteen vaccine, which has been credited with saving millions of lives during the pandemic, might offer this ability to help the human immune system against cancer, nearly doubling the median survival length of patients. And this is a new retrospective study researches the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and the University of Florida. So it's coming out of two red states. Ladies and gentlemen. I don't know, but that's pretty that's pretty fantastic. Could you imagine if this ends up being true?
Speaker 2: Yeah, except that the government spending on research and development of the RMNA vaccine has been cut. What's it. Kennedy has just said, we're done. We're not funding at nice things. Yeah, we're not funding it at all. The scientists, incidentally, overwhelming scientists have said Kennedy is nuts. He's out of his mind. This really is. This is real stuff in terms of the advances of medicine. And you know what the conspiracy theories Kennedy is a conspiracy theorist. Thailand all kills you, you know, during pregnancy, it causes autism.
Speaker 3: But saturated fats are good for you for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's insane as what's going on. I mean, it's just it's crazy. Who would have thunk.
Speaker 4: Uh. I'm just sick about this. Four gray wolves have been killed by the state. Okay, they've been euthanized. Conservationists, of course, we're thrilled when the gray wolf returned to California. The pex predators were hunted to near extinction about one hundred years ago. Well now they're back. There are several packs, but in response to an unprecedented surge in cattle kills across the Sierra Valley, officials with the California Department of Fish and Wildlife recently euthanized four gray wolves from the baym Sao pack because they were going after the cattle.
Speaker 3: But it's weird.
Speaker 6: They're not going after their natural prey like deer and the like.
Speaker 4: Well apparently they are, but this particular pack, between March twenty eighth and September tenth, it's four wolves were responsible for seventy total livestock losses. They probably are going for the easy kill. I mean, cattle are in confined spaces, right, or maybe they are free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they don't really run much.
Speaker 2: No, there there is a catch sorry about and it's all made out of you know, steak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some good.
Speaker 4: Stuff and it's made out of steak.
Speaker 2: I was, yeah, it was a little bit late, how unusual it was, But I was just talking to Lindsay were do you remember the photographer at the Gatsbey party that I had a dawn and he also was a photographer for Barbara's wedding. Twenty seven years old and last week I told you he was picked up by a on a raid immigration raid. Last night he was deported and his family has no idea where he is.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven years ago, old camera man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty seven years old.
Speaker 3: We didn't know.
Speaker 2: He came to the United States when he was thirteen, and he had his photography business, married a year and a half ago, and he was just picked up and deported.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know any of the other facts other than can you imagine what his family is going through now they're trying to figure out what country he was deported to. I mean, it's just a good kid too, a lot of faith, a Christian who is you know, he was part of a church and very You know what kills me is there's here's a philosophy only the worst of the worst are being picked up and this this is really heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven year old kid. I said this before.
Speaker 6: If if there's bad that we want out, there's good that we want in and the fact that they aren't separating or they aren't doing some due diligence is it seems Unamerican in so many ways, you know, and classless.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine what the family family's going through. You know, he gets picked up and next thing, you know, a week later, he's out of the country and they're just trying to figure out where he is. And he'll never be able to come back to the United States again because he's been deported. The whole family is blown up. You know, it's it's heartbreaking, especially when you know somebody you know. It's anyway, okay, moving on. Oh, here's some good news. IMPOC the impocs. Everybody's dying now. Yeah, listen impos, listen up.
Speaker 3: Cono.
Speaker 6: More than two years after this impox outbreak in the US was declared over, now you have a new crop of cases in California. It's this infectious disease continues to rage on. There's an outbreak spread through men who have sex with other men. Apparently was declared over at the start of twenty twenty three. You know, low level transmission has persisted since then. But now they have this collection of three unrelated EMPOC case cases recently detected here in California and concerns are raised again as this seems to be more infectious, more dangerous, and this strain of the virus is called clad one empox CLA d one IMPOCX.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're expecting a press release from on a department from the FDA or Health Human Services. This is fake news. Impox doesn't exist. Uh, can't wait for that. Okay, a political jibe, all right, granted?
Speaker 3: Accuse me?
Speaker 4: Uh? Okay, So there was a dog sitter. Why Anne, you gave me all the really crappy stories today.
Speaker 3: Help the animal ones.
Speaker 4: The stars of HGTVS Divided by Designs say their dog died and was cremated without their consent by a dog sitter. So right, Okay. So they had left their dog with a dog sitter, twelve year old Hitsu who died while under the care of this pet sitter on August twenty ninth, and Ray and Ilan or Eileen, Him and Az say they came back home, the dog sitter comes out crying, says that their dog Aria passed away peacefully in her sleep, and then said that they were cremated. But then when they went and talked to the people who cremated her. They said, oh no, she was like, uh, attacked and had been killed by a larger dog and then they cremated her. But so the couple is super mad that they relied to about their their little dog.
Speaker 3: Holy smoke.
Speaker 6: Wow, Now we could have talked about we could have boxed her having a party in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could have. We could have talked about World War three exploding just a few minutes ago.
Speaker 3: But no. One last story, all right.
Speaker 6: This is that that strange one bill about the Melody Buzzard, the nine girl that kind of went missing. Well they didn't kind as she went missing, and our mom's not helping the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's office find her. Well, uh, and it's been like a year or two years that we've even seen a picture. But a security camera camera, I guess, has the first new pictures of Melody seen in more than two years. And it looks like she's wearing a wig. She normally has this brown, curly hair, and this was kind of straight, dark black, kind of colored hair, and yeah, this is a hard.
Speaker 2: Old Her mother's all over this and refuses to cooperate with the police. What does that tell you instantly, this is so hinky. What parent would not cooperate with the police when a child is missing and her under mom's circumstances.
Speaker 6: Her mom, Ashley Buzzard, apparently, is known for regularly wearing wigs. This was at a rental office for a vehicle and it was a white Chevrolet Malibu license plate.
Speaker 3: Number nine M and G one oh one.
Speaker 2: All right, we're done, KF I am sixty. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show. Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.