Speaker 1: Is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: So Anna, you got kind of taken by surprise, so to speak, with an appointment that you had.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Uh huh? First off, do you notice anything different about you?
Speaker 4: Are very fround, you don't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you are the Bronze Goddess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like I was just in Florida or.
Speaker 2: Something, right, Yeah, without even half to flying there out.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: So I was half asleep earlier this week and I had a thought come in my head, Oh my gosh, I need to book a spray TND because I have an event this weekend. So I get on my phone and I book it. But again I was half asleep. So then yesterday rolls around and we're about to leave the show and I get a text, we look forward to seeing you in one hour at the Bronze Beauty Bar, and I'm like, oh my god, I totally forgot that I booked that appointment because I was half asleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So then I had to rush around and get things together. And then I realized I do this all the time when I'm either rolling on Amazon and then the next day I have a package show up and I'm like, oh my gosh, I ordered that when I was half asleep.
Speaker 3: So have y'all ever done anything.
Speaker 1: Half a sleep type of thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, gosh, like something on someone's Instagram.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm always on my phone when I'm laying in bed.
Speaker 6: And for me, it's making plans with people, like I'll go back through my text and like respond or reach out to people and then be like, okay, we should you.
Speaker 4: Know, go grab coffee here, go grab a drink or something, and then they circle back and I'm like, when did I see that?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was nine the first half of his show. Half asleep, the first half your.
Speaker 4: Eyes are like half closed right now.
Speaker 2: I don't think I necessarily do half asleep, but I will find myself where like maybe I am half asleep and I will look at somebody's text message and then like days later, they'll go, you never responded, and I'm going, oh my god, I actually looked at it and I didn't didn't make it so that its.
Speaker 1: New or whatever however that does.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's funny though, that you get those alerts, because those alerts save my.
Speaker 3: Ass all the time, to me my appointment, I.
Speaker 1: Get those all the time.
Speaker 2: I feel like nowadays If I make an appointment with anybody, even a restaurant reservation, and it doesn't allow me to put it on my Apple calendar, I feel like that place is not reputable because I need to have it automatically go to my Apple calendar. And it's so easy when that happens. And I know that there are some places that overly will text you, Like the place that I go to for my beauty, you get Culture Culture Collective that I go to.
Speaker 1: You get sprays. No, I don't get spray tans. I do get.
Speaker 2: I go get like these facials and stuff from louren b and Culture Creative Ding. But they are overly sending me messages.
Speaker 1: But I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I have to tell some of the places, all right.
Speaker 6: You emailed me to confirm, you texted me to confirm, you called me to confirm, and you left me a voicemail.
Speaker 4: I am, I promise you I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Michigan Medicine does this too, University of Michigan Hospital. They send you too many things, And honestly, at some points, I'm like, I'm getting the I'm going you know what, you make me want to cancel my So I feel like I'm getting spammed.
Speaker 1: What's up, Michelle? How you doing Michelle? Michelle?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that sounded like the secret sound whatever you just did? What was it?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Michelle?
Speaker 8: Am I Michelle?
Speaker 1: Are you Michelle?
Speaker 7: Or no? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that not your name?
Speaker 7: My name is not Michelle Prowby?
Speaker 4: Get that.
Speaker 1: I picked up the wrong line. What is your name? Let me correct it?
Speaker 9: Hey, Mojo, do you want to order McDonald's breakfast for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But riddel mail please. Oh she's in the drive room.
Speaker 1: What is your name? Actually, my name is Anna Hianna. What's going on? What's happening?
Speaker 8: I'm ordering breakfast?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, no, that's fine. Do you girls?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 3: Get to it now.
Speaker 4: She's messing around.
Speaker 10: I like to fall asleep and I reposted like a half naked picture of a woman at two thirty am.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, who was the woman?
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I was half a sleep.
Speaker 7: I was just scrolling.
Speaker 3: You did it?
Speaker 7: Family? The next morning, It's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Could they tell that it was another person or did they think it was you that that was the naked one?
Speaker 8: No, it was me, like I hit repost on some Oh.
Speaker 2: God, but did they did they notice right away that the woman that you posted though, wasn't you?
Speaker 4: Thank God?
Speaker 7: Oh absolutely, yeah, that ain't me. That wasn't nothing like me.
Speaker 1: Yes, that ain't nothing like me? Because I e McDonald's four days a week.
Speaker 11: You know, good morning.
Speaker 1: You take care of yourself. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I I feel like sometimes the half asleep things though, that will happen to you. Usually when you say I was half asleep, nobody believes you have to sleep at all. Like if you send a text message or if you send a story and our group text, I'm so sorry I sent that half asleep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bull crap. I don't think he no, yes, I think you an excuse you were wide awake. What's going on? Mojoe in the morning? Hi? Hello, Yeah, who's.
Speaker 5: This you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This is this is Willy Willie. What's going on? I feel like all our callers are half asleep today? What's going on? But you got a story for us?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, not yet, not yet, soon thirty minutes or thirty five minutes from now?
Speaker 1: Okay, Madison, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 11: Hi, hime Ojoe?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: I'm struggling right now. I am actually half asleep. I didn't get in until late last night because my plane was delayed. But what's happening?
Speaker 9: Nothing? So I was calling on the topic with ordering things half asleep. I did this Tuesday night this week with a Target pickup order and completely forgot about it. Woke up yesterday at like seven point thirty eight o'clock got a text saying your Target pickup order is ready, and had completely forgotten about it because I had ordered it eleven thirty Tuesday night as I was falling asleep. It was a bunch of Easter candy.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good pickup order.
Speaker 1: You got to hope that you're you're gonna need that candy.
Speaker 4: At eastil on it right now.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you ever have it where you order something at Target and you forget to pick it up like we're and they will re have to reimburse you. Yeah, they do, because I've had a couple of times where Madison, I'll order Chelsea will say, hey, can you get like laundry detergent and stuff, And so I'll order a bunch to pick up at Target, and I'll go days and not pick it up and then they'll finally alert me that they had to put the money back in my account afterwards, ALYSSA, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 11: I was calling about people doing stuff. Have a wait, it's not me but my mom. She I'll go down and try to talk to her, and She'll be talking to me full conversations. There was one time I was telling her somebody messaging. I don't remember the context, but she straight up told me, don't never wake me up to tell me that again. So I never brought it up, and it's not been a couple of years ago. So then I think, like last week, I mentioned to her again and she said, she doesn't remember telling you that.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's wild having full conversations with her. You know, it's funny. I feel like that sometimes. I feel like sometimes we'll I'll lay on the couch, fall asleep, Chelsea will be talking to me, and next thing you know, she said, I'm out like a light. I think I've been actually sleeping a lot longer than she thought.
Speaker 1: I was. Yeah, Tiff, what's up? Tivity?
Speaker 7: Hi? So it wasn't me, but it was my ex's mom. She drove halfway awake, like in her apartment complex and hit one of the industrial sized trash cans and came home and told us about it. When she was tired the next day, she kept with the story, somebody hit my brand new car. I can't believe somebody hit it. And she's stuck with it for about a month until we told her we knew what happened.
Speaker 4: And she sat so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 7: After multiple times what happened, I'm like, so, can you tell me the story one more time? She was like, yeah, somebody hit me. I was like, it hit your bumper that's pulled into your parking spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's man's that's dangerous. That's very, very dangerous. But just keep the story for the insurance company. What's up, Brianna.
Speaker 11: So, my boyfriend, when he was half asleep, he accidentally posted a photo of his poop.
Speaker 4: To his Snapchat story.
Speaker 7: He did not realize it until the next morning when I woke up.
Speaker 10: And was going through my stories and I.
Speaker 11: Was like, Eric, do you realize that you posted it this year snapchat story?
Speaker 4: And he's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't look. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He was concerned with how it looks.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 11: He has seven messages from seven different people that were like, are you okay, like you know you posted this.
Speaker 2: I'll fall asleep sometimes with my phone in my hand, and I worry that if I hit a button, I'm facetiming somebody and next thing, you know, you know what I mean, like they're able to watch you or see you doing what you're doing sleeping.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: What's up, Catherine.
Speaker 10: Hey, So first, I do the craziest thing when I'm half asleep. So I swear I'm narcoleptic, but I will get up in the middle of the night and start doing my makeup like I'm getting ready for work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoa.
Speaker 10: Or I will text people and I'll read the text. I'll remember reading the text, but when I respond, it's a bunch of just crazy craziness.
Speaker 6: Oh man, so crazy to me.
Speaker 10: It's a full on makeup, like a whole line, and I'm doing it correctly. But I'm still sleeping.
Speaker 4: So you just wake up with a full face and makeup.
Speaker 10: Yes, Sometimes I'll wake up and I'll be standing in the bathroom like wake I'll wake up while I'm standing in the bathroom like what is going on? And my husband will come in like, hey, come back to bed.
Speaker 2: Does he ever have conversations with you not realizing you are asleep.
Speaker 10: No, he does it on purpose, he does, he will, he does. He'll ask me the craziest things and I'll respond and he'll tell me, like, do you remember when you told me about your ex boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Will you?
Speaker 2: Will you ever wake up in the morning and have like your bed sheets full of makeup?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: No, because then when I go to sleep, I don't move at all.
Speaker 1: It doesn't come off.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, no.
Speaker 10: But I'll have like my eyeliner in my hands sometimes and yeah, wow, it's wild.
Speaker 8: And I've told my.
Speaker 10: Doctor and he's like, oh, you're fine, that's not normal, sir.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is a wild text. This is three one three. It says, is ordering when you're sleeping one of these ones. I grub hub and wake up the next day with it at my door. I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: That's actually happened to me.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, you're asleep, you're well, you're drunk, you're probably but half a seer stone.
Speaker 4: Really great?
Speaker 1: What did happened to you? Robin?
Speaker 8: So I've gotten up in half a sleep and gotten all my kids ready for school.
Speaker 7: Oh you're looking at me like, what are you doing?
Speaker 8: It's school.
Speaker 1: Let's go my mom, what's four o'clock in the morning. I've had robin.
Speaker 2: I've done that where I've woken up at four in the afternoon thinking it was four o'clock in the morning and getting up for work. Yeah, and then you're like, oh my god, this is great. Yeah, but you're like, why is it so light outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Laney, what's up? High?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 8: First time? Long time?
Speaker 1: What did you do? Have a sleep?
Speaker 8: I was scrolling in the basketb on my phone and we bought a cottage up north.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what on the phone? Like, you purchased it on the phone?
Speaker 8: Nope, I I hit interested. The girl called me the next morning or text me the next morning asked me, are you still interested in I'm like, holy crap.
Speaker 10: What did I do?
Speaker 8: I looked. I'm like, well, yeah, let's go look at it?
Speaker 5: And we bought it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's a great story.
Speaker 1: Actually not so much, Laney. You fell asleep in the bathtub. Oh Whitney with my phone? Oh my god, you better be careful. You're going to end up like one of the greatest female singers of all time. Whitn't you? Houston?
Speaker 8: Oh my good? I listen every single morning, every morning, and I love your show.
Speaker 5: We love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call. I appreciate you. Laney, take care of You're welcome.