Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 2: So you went and looked at that house that you talked about last week that was for sale.
Speaker 3: Huh, we got an appointment.
Speaker 4: Remember all the excuses they were giving us, and then like something is so funky here on their side. Our realtor is like an amazing and she's a personal friend too. But yeah, we went to look at it yesterday at very cool, very cool, so many feelings when you like, you're like, oh, I don't really need to move, but this house would be so amazing, and you know, it's nice to dream.
Speaker 1: But real quick, did they reach out to you or did you go to the door or not?
Speaker 4: No, So they their realtor finally responded to ours and got and we had an We had an appointment yesterday. What's interesting though that you say that is Wes got there really early. He was like doing a costco run for me. So we decided to meet at the house and he actually met the owner and was like, oh my god, she's so nice. Now she knows our situation, I know their situation. So I kind of love that that happened because it gave us a ton of insight and also it gave us FaceTime with her.
Speaker 3: You know, beautiful house.
Speaker 4: And I you know, like when you walk through a house that you're thinking about potentially buying, Like I don't know if like you did this when you were looking for a house, like you are allowed. I mean I open like club because I'm like, what is this door? Oh it's a closet. Okay, I don't sit there and like go through it, but whatever. So we were in the master bedroom and they have like a cute little walking closet. So I peeked in, like just to see what it was like Lydia, you would have died. The person who lives there had this chanel purse just like laying out and I was like, oh my god, Oh my god. And I thought to myself, that is very trusting to have out and like I pray to God that nobody would ever take something like that.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure that that happens.
Speaker 4: In situations where you're trying to sell your house. You've got people walking through it, Like has anybody ever stolen anything.
Speaker 3: In that situation?
Speaker 1: You people have been robbed.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, do you when you go through by the way, call us if you have eight or form Joe live. Do you go through like their kitchen cabinets too, to see how much cabinet space they have or is that too intrusive.
Speaker 4: I've never gone through kitchen cabinets, but like sometimes there's like a door in a hallway and you're like, is this to the garage or like what is this? And so you do, yeah, like you do want to assess, Okay, what's the closet space situation here?
Speaker 1: So you know, I got I we went and looked at it. This was years and years ago.
Speaker 2: We went and looked at a house and I remember they were opening up the kitchen cabinets and I was like, what are you doing. They're like they want to see how deep the kitchen cabinets went, and I'm going it just seems like I don't know too much, Like you're going through the stuff.
Speaker 5: I want to see it all you want to go you're about to spend money on a.
Speaker 1: Home, would you look inside of her Chanel purse? That was like things like that.
Speaker 3: But but that's why I was like, oh she looked that out. That is brave, brave.
Speaker 2: So if you're going to go buy this house, you want to know you want to touch everything. You want to make sure that everything.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I want to walk in every closet, every door. Let's go to the basement, let's see everything in the gage. Yes, absolutely, yep.
Speaker 1: That's uh, that's wild.
Speaker 2: You know that these homes have definitely got ring cameras and stuff, right, so they were watching you go through it.
Speaker 4: I actually didn't see any cameras in this house yesterday. Nothing about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you're.
Speaker 5: Buying a home, you don't want any surprises. You want to get the homeie, Like, I've never looked in this door before.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Crazy. I always want to know, like how the house is. You know.
Speaker 2: I know that you go get home inspections and stuff, but I always like to see if there's a neighbor or something out. And if there's a neighbor out, I will ask questions. And I have no problem saying, hey, how many times do you see, like you know, the heating and cooling company coming up in front of this place?
Speaker 4: Rode we rode our bikes to this house the other day and their neighbor was outside and must was like, let's just go up and ask her questions. I'm like no, and he's like, don't you Like I would have questions, you know about the neighborhood, and I'm like, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I people have done that to me in the house i'm in now. You know who are thinking about buying in our.
Speaker 2: Neighborhood, but where they'll ask you questions about are there a lot of kids?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do that when I go apartment shop. If I see a neighbor, I'm like, hey, bro, what you think about?
Speaker 3: Is is it quiet?
Speaker 1: Or people lowed?
Speaker 3: Do they party?
Speaker 1: I've had good interactions.
Speaker 5: I've had people keep it a buck with me, like tell me exactly what's going on?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 5: What did they tell you that? I went to place on Jefferson. I saw a guy walking out. When I was walking, I'm like, hey, bro, you live here? He was like, yeah, I'm about to go on the tour right now.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 5: He's like, let's I'm be honest with you, man. I've been here for several years. I enjoy it, but the elevators sometimes miss it. It's starting to get a little ghetto. People airbnbing. They be throwing parties instead. He started telling me all the sudden, like okay.
Speaker 1: I asked to me.
Speaker 6: There was someone on a tour with the leasing manager and they were like, we ran into each other in the elevator.
Speaker 7: They're like, oh, you live here, what do you think about it?
Speaker 6: And y'all know how I feel about my apartment and they were with the leasing manager.
Speaker 7: So I was just like, it's in a good location. Oh, because it's a good location. But that's a thing good about it.
Speaker 1: A lot though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did the leasing manager the swiftly got off the elevator, They're like, okay, let's go. I have been in situations where you talk about apartments, but I remember situations where you're moving out and they are showing your apartment that you're in.
Speaker 1: As your movie as you're before.
Speaker 2: They're you're moving out and they and they're like showing they they you have to you got thirty days or whatever, and you're there and they want to rent the place. They do that. It's kind of like it's kind of like selling a house where people have to come.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's crazy. Yeah, they were looking at nobody. No, bro, take your shoes off. The same rules apply yesterday.
Speaker 3: They had the booty covers, they had the little covers.
Speaker 1: Wait, so they actually did make you do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said either take off your shoes or put on the little shower caps here.
Speaker 2: Interesting, and I would I don't think I would ut doing that.
Speaker 5: You have to you can't be there right as the homeowner. You're not allowed to be there while they're walking through.
Speaker 1: They say it's not good.
Speaker 4: Correct, Like this woman that Wes met left like she was on her way out.
Speaker 1: What are you thinking making noises? Are you guys? Is it a possible?
Speaker 3: Like what is the It is a possibility.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you'll never know. It's a huge step. You love.
Speaker 3: I do love the very sentimental I am.
Speaker 4: And that's why West yesterday was like, okay, we have to take like some of the emotion out of this. And you think he is such a logical facts guy and I'm the emotional one.
Speaker 7: That's why you work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you let your kids determine whether or not?
Speaker 3: And that was another part of the discussion yesterday.
Speaker 1: So you would actually say and town right now?
Speaker 4: So you know that's why I'm like, I would want them to just put in their two cents.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna let your like if you if you love the house, you're gonna let it. Like if Smith goes, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: You're gonna it would be so hard for me. It would be very hard for me.
Speaker 1: Because you got to live in it longer than they do. Though I know, I know, like they'll be grown and gone at a certain point. But you want them to house, but I want them there. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 7: But you stole anything.
Speaker 3: Come on, you guys are disappointed.
Speaker 2: Here are the text for this one. Uh miss misfit.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Shelley says, make sure you get a sewer inspection done.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe she had a bad sewer issue, or she knows that Shannon takes big, loud duties.
Speaker 5: I've had that before where I went to a house and loved it and was about to buy it was in Rosedale Park and the trade. It was a beauty for neighbor, the beautiful home. Loved it, ready to put an offer down. Brought in the inspector. He brought me down. He was doing his thing. He was like a comer for a second. He was on the basement. He was like, I wouldn't buy this house, bro, I'll tell you. He was like, I'm gonna tell you this right now, this, this, this.
Speaker 1: That's what his job is. Yeah, Brandon, what's up? Yes? I was hitting things in a house.
Speaker 5: So I was about to buy a house a few years ago, and uh, I loved it in front.
Speaker 1: Of the hills and basically, uh.
Speaker 7: My wife and I were ready to put in an offer.
Speaker 4: My back hall like, hey, how's the house?
Speaker 2: It is beautiful.
Speaker 1: He let me come check it out first. I was like, Dad, I'm a grown man.
Speaker 6: I got this.
Speaker 1: He comes look at the house.
Speaker 7: He goes in the basement and he was like, what's the full wall there?
Speaker 1: For I said, what's full wall? My dad taps the wall.
Speaker 7: The entire wall falls down and there is a tunnel inside.
Speaker 1: What you got the under.
Speaker 5: It was the promission of.
Speaker 2: The underground railroad. Looks, did you look and see if there were like bodies in there or anything?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: We left immediately, but think about the man cave you could have down in that basement, some men in the cave. I mean, that's like, that's like one of those speakeasies you can have with your friends.