Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five, five.
Speaker 2: And six to fifty five ye five, six to fifty five.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going on record to say that our five Lies to Tell your Mom phone scam is my favorite so far this year.
Speaker 1: For real.
Speaker 3: It's really funny. Yeah, it's sound of luck, really funny. So get ready for that that's coming up here in just a little bit. Also, I got some throwbacks to play for you guys. I get a little twist. I'm gonna throw in it. Laura's back with us now for the five at six fifty five. She's going for four in a row.
Speaker 1: Hello Laura, Hi, good morning everyone, Good morning.
Speaker 3: This is our teacher, hardworking teacher, and you're gonna be taking on equally hard working door dashing at this moment.
Speaker 1: Nia from Warren Michigan. Hi, Nia, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you? Fantastic?
Speaker 3: Laura, Nia meet each other and then I'm gonna lock up Laura in a sound proof area. Hiarah, good luck, Good luck to both of you, guys. Five pop collegs or tribute questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. Nea wit we door dashing right now? You got any food in.
Speaker 1: The car with you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, not right now, just waiting on an order. Okay, all right, here we go. Question number one.
Speaker 3: This former University of Michigan head football coach was slapped with probation yesterday after being hit with two misdemeanor charges.
Speaker 1: What is his name?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know what? Okay, pass on that one. Question number two.
Speaker 3: In a resurfaced interview, actress Anna Kendrick makes some shocking claims about Katy Perry being inappropriate with her. What's the name of the animated movie that Anna starred in as Poppy opposite justin Timberlake?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Question number three? Okay, I thought you said the answer there. Yes, I thought she said when she did that, but she said she said, all right, question No, I know you said it.
Speaker 1: I got it, Okay.
Speaker 3: Question number three, This blind Side and bird Box star just joined Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh who.
Speaker 3: By the way, because you don't know what the question ends up being, I'll be honest with you. I'm happier with her screaming it out and wait, so of wait until the end of the count's threes. We're gonna be here forever. But yeah, you're right, channing. You never know, I could twist it around and say no, that's not the Here we go. Question number four. Actress Emma Watson is celebrating her thirty sixth birthday today. What is the name of her character that she plays in the Harry Potter movies? Ooh, okay, come on, you're a Harry Potter fan, aren't you?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Apparently no? Oh man?
Speaker 3: And in question number five, on this day in nineteen twelve, okay, this doomed luxury ship after hitting an iceberg. It was later made into a movie that started Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
Speaker 1: What was the name of that ship?
Speaker 3: Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area?
Speaker 1: How did Nia dou sham? He was right in the middle with three out of five.
Speaker 3: Again perspect Yeah, Laura, you got a lot of three out of five's this week.
Speaker 1: But we've we've had some nail biers. Are you ready? Yep? Question number one.
Speaker 3: This former University of Michigan head football coach was slapped with probation yesterday after being hit with two misdemeanor charges.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: There we go?
Speaker 3: Question two. In a resurfaced interview, actress Anna Kendrick made some shocking claims about Katy Perry being inappropriate with her. What's the name of the animated movie that Anna starred in as Poppy opposite justin Timberlake?
Speaker 1: Huh no, No, all.
Speaker 3: Right, we got a game. We got a game. Question number three. This blind Side and bird Box star just joined Instagram.
Speaker 1: Who is she? I love Yeah? Question number four.
Speaker 3: Actress Emma Watson is celebrating her thirty sixth birthday today. What was her character's name in the Harry Potter movies?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And question five?
Speaker 3: On this day in nineteen twelve, this doomed luxury ship sank after hitting an iceberg. It was later made into the movie that Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet started And what's the name of that ship?
Speaker 1: There was room on that door?
Speaker 2: And final score, I love it four wins in a row.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, congratulate. We'll see you tomorrow again, Laura.
Speaker 3: Just before you head off to school, be safe driving today, Laura.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey, we got a partying gift for Nia. If you hang on the phone, we're gonna set you up with a gift card to Green Lantern Pizza. Thanks again to our best buddy Nick for all those great gift cards that he gave us, and we miss you Nick. Hang on the phone for that and we will play the five is six fifty five every single morning at this time, So make sure that you get in touch with Lydia.
Speaker 1: If you'd like to be a contestant.
Speaker 2: It's module in the morning's five is six fifty five five five