Speaker 1: I come.
Speaker 2: Here's the Dave Ryan Show on the radio on the iHeartRadio app and watch on YouTube from d w B.
Speaker 3: Happy Toilet Day. It's World Toilet Day. I mean, what a great adventure and an invention. Everybody has a toilet story. Yours was you got your toilet ripped out of your home about a year ago.
Speaker 1: It was this past summer.
Speaker 2: Okay, they tore the toilet out because they said the pipes were all clogged, and they were like, what have been flushed down these pipes? And I said, nothing but the normal stuff. And I didn't have a toilet for four days.
Speaker 1: Four days.
Speaker 3: Amper that poor buckets, I guess. So yeah, for me, I think it ready as a toilet story. Mine is that there was a certain kid in my house and I won't name who she was, but she her toilet would get clogged all the time. So we got a Toto toilet which flushes. They do a test ball and it's like the size of a grapefruit, so you can flush like a grapefruit down the toilet doesn't clog anymore.
Speaker 1: So I have a toilet story.
Speaker 4: I think once when I was doing the night show here, I transparently clogged the toilet and almost.
Speaker 1: Had to go get the the custodian, the.
Speaker 3: Embarrassing, so embarrassing, embarrassing. A couple of things going on. First of all, we all remember one teacher who made a difference, who believed in us challenges or just made us made learning fun. So now it's your chance to say thank you in a big way with Iheartradios, thank a Teacher, powered by donors choose nominate an outstanding public school teacher who's gone above and beyond for their kids to win five thousand dollars to stock their classroom with whatever they need. I would say a freezer in the corner full of nutty buddies, but that's just that's just me, Okay, I like it. Nominate your favorite teacher now at iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers Now.
Speaker 1: It's sign for Dave's bear Corner, Dave's Zoro Corner.
Speaker 3: Yes, Kendra, you are on Bizarro corner because you're going to talk about a date that you had. We're all going to judge this guy that you went on a date with, so feel free to tell us all about the date. Good morning, Kendra, Good what happened? What's going on? I mean, First of all, you had a date, good news, but then it turned south? What went What went wrong?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I hadn't. He picked me up and I was excited. But he had a police scanner in this car. Oh, I thought, I mean, I thought it was kind of weird. We were going out to dinner. We're gonna go to Red Cow. Yeah, and the entire way, like the radio is like just going off, Like all I could hear is like like ten eight nine, sixteen twenty four and all all.
Speaker 1: The all these police calls yeah, sixteen twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then like anytime I tried to talk to him about something, like, he kept it really brief because he was really invested in this.
Speaker 1: Please. It's just weird that he even has it in this car.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you could take the police scanner out of like a police vehicle.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: I beast buy or online and by a police scanner RADEO shack ye back of the day radiotextion. He's got it mounted under his dash, I'm going to guess, and he's like listening to the police scanner. So how the rest of the date go? Once you got down to Red Cow, it was.
Speaker 6: Fine, Like we did trivia. So it wasn't a whole lot of conversation, but like it wasn't bad conversation. And then we got back in the car for the ride home. He like was right back on that police scanner, like listening intently, and he I tried to say something to him and he shushed me.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yeah, and he's like, old, there's a ten twenty nine over on blah blah blah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And he's trying.
Speaker 3: I can picture him reaching down to turn it up while you're trying to talk about, you know, the night or the pizza or whatever.
Speaker 1: So what are you doing this week?
Speaker 4: Right, You're trying to go back to his house and he's like, no, no, no, hold on, wait, it's a missing person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that a one and done date for you then? Kendra?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was just.
Speaker 6: Like weird, and I like, I just want to let you guys know what's going on, because I didn't know that you could have it in your car, like I know of like some old people that have it in their house, which is fine.
Speaker 1: Some old people, no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had I had a girlfriend whose parents a long time ago had a police scanner in their house. It's like, what are you listening for? I still don't know why, right.
Speaker 2: I had a friend who had it wasn't like a police scanner, but she had a thing in her car where it would bleep it go like if you were near a police officer, so like if you were speeding you could slow down.
Speaker 1: You mean a radar detective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, radar detector, that's what she had, but not a not a police scanner. Like I can only imagine, like I mean my brain. If I was sitting in the car and I heard the police scanner going off and he would shush me so you could listen to it, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, are you on the run? How does one get into this?
Speaker 4: Because I didn't know you could just buy these, So my assumption was this guy was a cop and he just took the raid the scanner into his car.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like a It's probably like a hobby, like, oh man, I got a listen to the police scanner hobby, like some of us will scroll on Instagram over and over and over, and he just can't get enough of his police scanner. There's probably a guy listening right now, or somebody listening whose dad does the same thing and it's like, there's a ten twenty nine over in Cottage Grove.
Speaker 1: We gotta check it out.
Speaker 4: Wow, soot man, he like listens to it as white noise to fall asleep, Like there's just so many questions.
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem that entertaining. It is bizarre.
Speaker 3: Well, Kendra, good luck on your next date, and thanks for telling us your story. Thank thank you. You have a weird date or anything the bizarre happened to you, Please let us know we love this stuff. Send an email to Ryan Show at KDWB dot com. All right, coming up, we're gonna be commercial free for one solid hour. We're gonna start off with Minnesota Wild tickets. We're gonna do that. When that's the first thing. When we come back, we'll get into Dave's dirt. We got a lot of stuff to cover. We're gonna play name that Tune and uh, and we're gonna go back in the vault because Bailey's like, you guys should play stuff from the vault. I'm like, what, Like, Well, you've got years and years and years of stuff in the vault. So this is the one. I'm not gonna give too much away. Where somebody called who owned something that they got from my ex girlfriend from when I was like twenty one years old, and it was really bizarre and really inappropriate. But all these years later, it's kind of funny that's coming up to stay here with us. The Dave Ryan Show coming right back on one on one point three, KATIEWB and worldwide on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Go to YouTube and search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 3: Okay, make sure if you are super bored today, go watch us on YouTube Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 1: Like is like the visual component? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or if you're not bored and you just want to see, well, there's that too. Big old shout out to Sullivan and Sawyer. They're both turning twelve years old today. Happy birthday, boys. Mom loves you and I'm so happy that you guys. Listen, you guys share a birthday with somebody you've never heard of. Jody Foster is sixty three years old today. Meg Ryan another person you twelve year olds have never heard of. She is sixty four. Calvin Klein is eighty three, and Adam Driver is forty two old today. Happy birthday, guys. We were talking about the date a little while ago. Kendrick called in and was talking about how she went on a date with a guy. Gets in the car. He's got the police scanner on which somebody called from law enforcement said it's illegal to have them in your car. She said, you can buy them, but they're illegal to have in your car. Yeah, I didn't know that, not that at all. And the entire time they're driving to the date they're going to where they go pizza Okay, red Cow, and the whole way there, he's listening to the scanner, not really paying any attention to her. On the way home. Date was fine. They come home and he like shushed her while they were listening to scanner. She's like, I'm done. I got a text a bunch of text messages from people who also listen to scanners. But here's my favorite. I'm a twenty nine year old woman and every time I hear sirens close by, I tune into my police scanner app. But if it's juicy enough, I'll drive to the crime scene to scope things out.
Speaker 2: Wow, which is so funny. I mean, like, hey, if you've got time on your hands.
Speaker 1: But just like just to be a bystander.
Speaker 2: I think it's because it is like a hobby, like Dave was saying, maybe this is his hobby, is just listening to the police scanner. But you take it one step further, listen to police scanner and go check it out.
Speaker 3: I mean I hobbies. Here's another one. I am super interested in police scanners. I like being nosy. Where do I need to go for a good show? Who do I need to follow for a good show. It's innocent and nosy for me at least. Another one. My grandma would listen to her police scanner for hours. She would tell us what's going on in Scannerland. Okay, I guess it's a thing.
Speaker 2: Someone did say. This is something I probably would have done. If I was on a date with a guy and he did that to me, I would say, we have to leave the area. Now they're on to me. I would just be like, Oh, you're gonna hear something that you don't want to hear about that woman you're setting across from right.
Speaker 3: Okay, So police scanners are a thing. Don't have them in your car, it's illegal. Let's give away some wild tickets right now on katiebb Wild Take on the Hurricanes. Is it to It's tonight at the g Spot Grand Casino Arena, tickets are on sale now, but you can win yours right now. On KTWB, we're playing a little game called Am I Close? Now, everybody knows how this game works, even if you've never heard of it before. Remember when you were in middle school and your teacher would write something about why. You'd say, write a short little essay, why was Benjamin Franklin important to the development of the United States? And you're going, oh God, I don't know, So you would write something that would come close, hoping the teacher would look at it and go, all right, she's close enough. So you're gonna get a question, and you're gonna have to call in at sixty five one nine eight nine KDB go to the game tonight. We'll give you a question, you give us your answer, and at the end you have to say, am I close? And Bailey will be the judge whether you're close or not. I'll give you an example here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, David, how did turkey become a Thanksgiving tradition?
Speaker 3: Turkey became a Thanksgiving tradition because back in the eighteen hundreds, that was a very typical meal. It was a widely farmed, easy to grow, and affordable meal, So a lot of the time people would have turkey on a special occasion. And also there is some history involved because people used to think that the Pilgrims had turkey on the first Thanksgiving, which they did not. They had a lot of maize m ai z, which was a native term for corn. But they also they would have it because it was seen as a traditional meal.
Speaker 1: Am I close? Yes, you are close.
Speaker 2: You kind of got off the beaten path there, but you had it pretty much spot on right at the beginning.
Speaker 1: The only thing you didn't do is name you know, a couple.
Speaker 2: Of historic figures like Sarah Josepha Hale.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you missed out on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, she's the one who promoted turkey as the Thanksgiving feast.
Speaker 1: So other than that, you were you got it. Good job. Did it get this century right?
Speaker 2: In the eighteen hundred eighteen sixty three, Yeah, in that time period, they became very popular.
Speaker 3: If you were a teacher, you would have probably given me partial credit on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have given you like eighty percent credit. Okay, man, Molly, you're up next. Do you remember middle school? Right, Molly?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Actually I do.
Speaker 3: Okay, good I'm glad you do. And if the teacher said something like tell us why Benjamin Franklin was an important figure in American history? You didn't study, did you. No, of course you didn't, so you would be as your way through it, hoping if you said enough, the teacher might go, all right, Molly, she's close enough.
Speaker 1: Molly.
Speaker 3: You can win wild tickets for the game tonight versus the Hurricanes if you come close enough on this question.
Speaker 2: So, Molly, once I tell you what you're gonna say, you just got to say, am I close at the end?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool? Tell me about the first Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: The very first Thanksgiving had a whole ladder set out for all of the people, the Pilgrims and the Indians to come.
Speaker 1: On Thursday, keep going, going, Yet what they have on the dinner table?
Speaker 5: They had turkey and stuffing and potatoes and gravy and the famous green bean cast are all and corn and pumpkin pie.
Speaker 3: And not really no, no, no, you're really not no.
Speaker 2: But I really liked the commitment to the foods that were served on the table, even though zero.
Speaker 3: Oh, Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, Molly, I'm sorry, you're not close enough, but that was a fun attempt.
Speaker 1: Have a better day, Molly.
Speaker 3: Okay, by now, if you're a BS artist, it will really help you if you BS your way through this one. Molly's too honest of a person. She's not a BS or. Molly's probably one of these people who tells it things straight to your face.
Speaker 2: So you can learn from Molly and maybe take some of her answer, but not most of.
Speaker 1: It because that was wrong.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna get the same question? Okay, Lana or or Lana Lana?
Speaker 1: Lana?
Speaker 3: Hi, Lana, are you with me? Uh oh oh, we'll take that. Hi, Mona, how are you good?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: You remember middle school busking your way through an essay question. That's what you're gonna do. Right now, here comes your question at the end of it. Make sure you say am I close?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, Mona? Tell me about the First Thanksgiving?
Speaker 8: The first Thanksgiving the Pilgrims and the Indians had they had been fighting and they decided to get together and bring different kinds of food together and decided to have a meal together.
Speaker 1: Am I close?
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't say much other than they came together to be together. But I mean you have the people correcked, and you do have that. They had different kinds of foods from both sides of the aisle there together to create a temporary alliance between the two groups.
Speaker 1: I would say close, ish, yeah, what would you give her as a one to one hundred?
Speaker 2: I would probably give her a seventy seventy yeah, but I mean the last person.
Speaker 1: Would have gotten like a fifty. Okay, so it's close ish.
Speaker 3: He Mona, you are a winner. Congratulations if you don't have plants. If you don't have plants, you're going to the wild game tonight.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, she's excited.
Speaker 3: Go wild, Please hold and go wild. We will have maybe more of those coming up a little bit later on Right now though commercial free for one solid hour. I got to give a little shout out to Disney on ice. They're skating into Saint Paul, join Anna and Elsa in wintry r in Dell, Dell. Is that air in Dell before embracing the magic of Encanto. It is the show everybody's gonna be talking about Grand Casino Arena December fourth through seventh. For probably taking the girls along because they would love that, or details in your chance to win the contest page on KDWB dot com. Faut is here as he is every morning. This time, you're gonna stir the pot. What's up our girl?
Speaker 4: I Needa texted me this because she wanted me to stew the pot. She said, Uh, if you're driving in the left lane and you know you need to come off on the near right exit or the near exit on the right, don't expect me to let you in so you can get off, because you should have had your ass over there on the right side in the first place.
Speaker 1: And I texted Wannita back. I said, girl, I am that person.
Speaker 4: I will be all the way in that far left lane and last minute and be like, oh crap, crap, crap, merge, merge.
Speaker 1: I I don't. It's the thing. It's the thing.
Speaker 2: When they cut you off to merge, that's when I'm like, I'm not gonna let you in.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 2: But oftentimes if that is me, and it's usually me being like, oh crap, oh crap, I'm supposed to be over there. I just put on my blinker and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Better let me over. Man, you don't know what if I have an emerges.
Speaker 3: What if I have the poop Okay, if you got to have a you know what, maybe you do got a poop, then you speed up a little bit. You got it, You speed up. It's your responsibility. I don't have to slow down if I'm kind, and I will because I'm a kind person. But if you're in the left hand lane and you have decided that you're going to pass in the left hand lane, and in four hundred yards you want to get off, and you expect me to get it slowed, no, I got an idea. Get behind me, you a little b word. It's very speed up and zip around me. It's very much like last minute. I'm looking at the GPS and I'm like, oh, this is my exit.
Speaker 4: Oh crap, uh merge, merge, and I will I'll cut everybody off.
Speaker 1: That's totally me.
Speaker 2: I was driving the the other day and this was happening to someone and I was in the right hand lane and they're coming in from the left and they're like, oh crap, oh crap, and they didn't make it in time, and I think they realized like, Okay, I could either be dangerous here and go skirt and really mess up the traffic line here, or I can just accept that I missed my exit.
Speaker 4: Now because sometimes it's embarrassing because I already did all this to try to merge over and get in the middle. But now now I have to make a scene and make sure I get in the lane.
Speaker 2: If you missed it, you got to sit in it, Okay, Live with your choices that you've made.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the one responsible for where you are, not me. So you either speed up or get behind me.
Speaker 1: No move, bitch, No, No, I mean I will because I'm a kind person. I don't know what it is. What if I'm going in labor?
Speaker 3: Man, you know what we talked about this a couple of weeks ago on the show. If a car comes up behind you and is like honking their horn and flashing their lights, do you slow down just to be a jackass? Or you'd be like, oh, man, they must have a kid that fell off the monkey bars at school. I'm gonna let them pass. I'll let them pass. I'll still be annoyed, but I you know, they're in a hurry for some reason.
Speaker 2: So I mean, that's that's my dad's philosophy too. He's like, if somebody is a bad driver, I just imagine it's my kid.
Speaker 1: And then I feel better. I feel like less upset about it. It's like, well, yep, for me, it's probably lost.
Speaker 4: Never a kid, it's me always missing the exit and not looking at the GPS to the last minute.
Speaker 1: That's how I'm starting to pot today.
Speaker 3: Thank you, bos, I appreciate that. Okay, I gotta mention real really quick here Christmas Wish, because we're going to start this in a couple of weeks, and I just want to remind you to nominate somebody for Christmas Wish. If you know of a local family, friend, or coworker in need a lot of time. I think of one as like a lot of very common as the daycare lady or the bus driver, or somebody who works the parking ticket booth down at your work or whatever. If they still have those people, a lot of people who are having trouble making ends meet, and it doesn't have to be some amazing, enormous, not amazing horrible crisis. It could just be like somebody you know they're struggling. We would love to help them out. We get you get ahold of us and tell this about the family, and be as specific as you can. If you say something like, yeah, they could really use some extra help this season. We'll probably gonna skip that one, but if you're like, yeah, they could use everything from food to close for the kids. They don't have any toys under the tree, they don't have enough money for rent, whatever, that will help. So the more specific you are, so go to katiewb dot com slash wish and we get some help from Youth Link and Holiday Station stores and Treasure Island Resort and casino. Go nominate if you get a chance to do it today and tomorrow we're gonna do a little push or give to the mad because.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow's Give to the Max Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're to look for donations tomorrow and try to get some donations because the more donations we get, the more wishes we can grant. Starting in a couple of weeks. Here on kd w B Dave Ryan Show one on one point three kd WB, Nick Carter is being deposed basically by the two women that accused him of sexual assault. He says that they are defaming him unjustly, that it never happened, so they are deposing him as part of the whole process. So in the meantime they're still doing the residency at the what's it called the Ball.
Speaker 2: The spirit let the Sphere, Oh it is. They're coming back for like a second round, I think so.
Speaker 1: And then they take the holidays off and they'll be back after the holiday. Yeah, so right.
Speaker 2: Wicked for Good is going to crush the box office this weekend. Opening weekend predictions range from one hundred and twenty five million two as much as one hundred and seventy five million dollars. It will be a record for the best start for a movie based on a Broadway musical, which was set last year by the first Wicked movie, and a lot of the reviews so far have high praise of Ariana Grande's performance.
Speaker 1: Specifically, I thought it was good.
Speaker 2: Well, you saw like forty minutes of the movie that you threw up in your popcorn and left.
Speaker 4: I had to run out of the movie theater last night. We were at a screening and it was so bad because the people next to us definitely knew something was wrong with me the way I like bolted at him.
Speaker 2: Will you missed out on Ariana Grande's performance? They say also that she gets her moments to shine in this installment and makes as much of them as.
Speaker 1: Possible right now.
Speaker 2: The audience sneak previews have given Wicked a ninety seven percent rating, and the critics score on Rotten Tomatoes is seventy two percent.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be that guy, but I'm in the camp that has no desire to see Wicked because those two stars drive me bonkers. Arian and Sithe, Yeah, they just drive me bonkers. They just seem like they are just so in love with themselves, and it's like, eh, I think they're just good hum I like a good like a humble like a Meg Ryan or somebody like that, a good humble star.
Speaker 2: I think they just act in a way that is not usual to you. So you think it's weird, I seem normal to me.
Speaker 1: I agree. I love you too. Oh you are my girls. I mean that's me with all my friends.
Speaker 4: I think Ariana Grande has her crazy. I think she was already like I don't want to say prissy, but kind of prissy. But I also think playing Glinda like this kind of self absorbed but airhead character, I think she kind of actually encapsulated that well.
Speaker 1: Like Austin Butler when he was eldest.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly that, because he sounds exactly like he does in the movie and still talks in that same like deep dark tone.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's so odd.
Speaker 4: Olivia Hudson or Oliver Hudson talked about a rule that they made at their wedding.
Speaker 1: No husband's here's the clip.
Speaker 7: And my wife is from the East Coast, and she had all of her high school girlfriends and her college girlfriends were coming, and I said to her, I would that's fine, but the husband, I don't want them at my wedding.
Speaker 1: Can I ask who is Oliver Hudson as an actor? He's in Happy Gilmour too. I just looked at that.
Speaker 3: Oh really, then I probably would recognize him because it is the greatest movie to come out in a very long time.
Speaker 4: But then here's some other more explanation as to why he doesn't want husbands at the wedding.
Speaker 1: Number five.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to be introduced to someone at my own wedding when I am sort of.
Speaker 1: A private person. So she's like, what am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Don't know how to do this, but you're gonna have to tell your girlfriends that the husbands can't come to the wedding.
Speaker 1: Would you allow? Would you want that at your wedding like no husbands because get his rationalization.
Speaker 4: I guess he just doesn't want to have to do the whole kumbaya of oh, nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too, like bringing a plus one that you don't really know, so.
Speaker 2: Then just say no plus once. Granted, that's kind of crappy too.
Speaker 1: It is very crappy because who am I going to talk to you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean seriously, you get stuck at the table, and a lot of the time it's like you get stuck with a grandparents. They can't hear anything. You're like, oh, so you guys are super old, right, and you're like, oh, it was stupid to say you guys are probably gonna die soon you have any plans before you.
Speaker 1: They were stupid.
Speaker 3: So you get stuck at the table with the old people. At least if you're there with a plus one, yeah, you got somebody go. God, those people are old.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to a wedding without a date? No, it is awful.
Speaker 2: I've been to a handful of weddings without a date, and you truly do have no one to talk to.
Speaker 1: And then someone feels.
Speaker 2: Bad, they're like, oh, you should hang out with my friends know the thing with their their friends is that their friends are all friends with each other, so they all talk to each other, and then you're just sitting there like an idiot.
Speaker 1: I feel really upset about it. That would be four hours of torture. I stood up for a second and I left.
Speaker 3: A couple of text messages. Oliver Hudson is Goldie Hawn's son. Oh and somebody else says it's Kate Hudson's brother, which would track because that that totally makes sense. Here's another one, Dave, I'm with you, Calm it down. I loved Wicket on stage, but will not be going to see it at the theater, okay, which I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: Not surprised that you don't like Wicked, because I know you don't you're not the biggest fan of Ari, but because you sat and watch K Pop Demon Hunters.
Speaker 3: That's also not a movie. I thought, David, watch you know what. But I liked it, And I'll be honest with you. If I saw Wicked, if I put aside my dislike of the two lead characters, I would probably like Wicked. Yeah, probably, I probably would. I like k pop demon Hunters. It's not my genre. Because it has no machine gun, rocket launcher or grenades. But I still liked it. It was cute and it was charming. Yeah, and the songs were great. Yeah, they really were all right. That is the dirt brought to you by six point two Injured Heimer and Lammers in Jury Law. Every Wednesday morning, we do name that tune. You get to play along too. I give Bailey and Vont a clue and then you have to bid how many seconds of the song you need to name that tune. Bailey always goes first, mostly because it's easier for me to keep track of because it goes right to left here and left to right here in the studio. The category today number two. All these songs peaked at number two on the Billboard charts, so they are still huge songs, but they just never made it to the top spot. That hint probably won't help you much, so good luck. Here we go with song number one. Bailey, do we have the suspenseful music? Oh?
Speaker 1: We do have? Oh we need that? Don't we need to go? Here we go?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: We're playing Categories today number two. I think you're funny. She doesn't, so maybe dump her and go out with me. Instead, I think you're funny. She doesn't, so maybe dump her and go out with me instead, Bailey, Okay, huge song number two never made it to number one.
Speaker 1: This is a crazy category. Okay, number two. I think I can name that song in two seconds. Geez, Okay, I was gonna guess three.
Speaker 4: So Bailey, go ahead and name that tune.
Speaker 7: That felt like.
Speaker 1: Way longer than two seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh that's you belong with me Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: God, she sounds young now and she sounds like she's eight.
Speaker 2: I loved that song when I was in love with a gay man.
Speaker 1: That song was my anthem. Are you serious? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bailey has a history of dating gay guys and either pretending she doesn't know they're gay, or not acknowledging they're gay and hoping that they'll just work out.
Speaker 1: No, you're not called ostriching. Okay, I had my head in the same Okay, here.
Speaker 3: We go, Viute, you're up next on the category number two songs that peaked at number two on the charts. Don't leave as you are essential to me. Don't leave as you are essential to me. Jeez, these clues are.
Speaker 1: Cool, but like the number two thing doesn't help. Really, it really doesn't just know that it's a big song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Bailey, mm hmmm, I think I can name that tune.
Speaker 1: I love how long Vaughan takes. It's like I'm in suspense myself. I'm like, what's you gonna say?
Speaker 4: Because sometimes I just go for it and then I'm completely off. I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 1: I said, three seconds, So Vaughan, name that tune.
Speaker 4: V that'd be the one and only Sam Smith Stay with me.
Speaker 2: Back in his Prime, Beck in Sam Smith's Prime one of the best concerts I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: So good? Did you also try to date him?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I did not?
Speaker 2: I did not?
Speaker 3: All right, Next one, the category number two. All these songs peaked at number two. Hop into the Way Back Machine, but please no Jenga, no candy Land, no yacht Sea with my major organs.
Speaker 1: I believe you look confused.
Speaker 3: Hop into the way Back Machine, but please, no Jenga, no candy Land, no yacht se with my major organs.
Speaker 2: Calm down, Dave, Yes, I think I can name that song in one second.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, Bailey, name that tune.
Speaker 2: That my friend is Quit playing games with my heart, play games.
Speaker 1: Hi gen Z solf ases this TSB. Yeah, okay, got cha, yep, okay, vont you are up next. What's the score, Bailey? I have two? You have one? Here we go, vot.
Speaker 3: Wow, what's that thing? Do zero to sixty and four seconds? That'll get me to my job at CUB really quickly? Again, Yes, please, Wow, what's that thing? Do zero to sixty and four seconds? That'll get you meet them? That'll get me to my job at CUB really quickly. You know what it is, don't you.
Speaker 2: Bailey nocluse our bonkers.
Speaker 4: I think I know what it is, Okay, but I'm surprised that a lot of these, like the Taylor Swift one was not number one at some point.
Speaker 1: Really, I think I can name that tune in one second. Wow, okay, name that tune. Let me just phone our boss Ret real quick rich. Yeah, play that fast car song one more time. I never made it to number one. That's what I'm surprised about.
Speaker 4: You would have thought, Luke Colembs like own with this radio station for a year when this song.
Speaker 3: With ones and you Josh, Okay, Bailey, back to is it you?
Speaker 1: It is me?
Speaker 3: Back to you. We're gonna get back in the way back machine.
Speaker 1: Heay the way machine, young fella.
Speaker 3: If you're down on your luck, come hang out with us and learn this special dance too. And learn this I'll read it to you again, young fella. If you're down on your luck, come hang out with us and learn this special dance too.
Speaker 1: These clues are so weird. I wonder how many people in their car like screaming at the radio something know. I just like, I'm trying let us know how you're doing.
Speaker 3: Let us not send me a text and let me know are you nailing it or are you going what?
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 2: The clues this time around are super hard for me because I keep trying.
Speaker 1: To to me.
Speaker 3: This was one of the easiest ones. I'm gonna read it to you again. Okay, Okay, get in the way back machine, young fella. If you're down on your luck, come hang with us and learn this special dance too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can name that tune in three seconds, Bailey.
Speaker 1: I think I can name that tune in two seconds. All right, name that tune. Jeez, come on, baby, why MC everybody in your cars, let's do it.
Speaker 3: A lot of people did text in and say I knew that when I was screaming it at the rain.
Speaker 1: Can you say the clue over time? Sure? Hold on, I get a page back on my little trying to like translate it in my brain, so it's.
Speaker 3: Like, boy, Okay, no, remember you're getting in the way back machine. Yeah, the song is close to fifty years old, but I chose it because I'm a rule breaker and everybody knows that song. Yeaht is twenty four and he knew that song in the way Back Machine. Young fella, if you're down on your luck, come hang out with us and learn this special dance too, young fella, Oh young.
Speaker 1: Fellaw me because yeah, it says young man.
Speaker 2: But I would assume young fella is a boy, so I'm thinking like rude boy. And then I thought, that's not way back It's just like my brain is doing a little bit of a gymnastic stratage.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got it, though, Good job, pack go category today number two. All these songs peaked at number two on the Billboard charts, so they're all huge songs, but they just never made the top spot. That hint probably won't help you much, so good luck.
Speaker 1: Somebody texted these clues are horrible. They're not horrible. You're horrible. Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: Vaunt, You're up next, Float hang.
Speaker 1: Fly waft hover.
Speaker 3: Your clue float, hang fly waft hover.
Speaker 1: I think I can name that tune in four seconds, Bailey.
Speaker 2: I think I can name that tune in three seconds, Bailey, name that tune.
Speaker 1: Del Boy Baby, do a leap and make them dash when they come on, everybody look.
Speaker 2: Them while it's dual lipa one of the clues Bailey Fly float, hover, waft waft Waft's good du a lipa smell.
Speaker 3: Come on, Bailey, Come on, Bailey, Why it's okay? People are screaming at the red I No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know any freaking dula peep songs. I would know it if I play it, but like if I'm not staring at the title of it, I don't know it. I don't know it because that wasn't even her time. No, that's not her.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go continuing. Are you ready, yes, let's go. I think Bailey bids first this time?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Name that tune category today number two. All these songs peaked at number two on the Billboard charts. Even though we are a terrible match and awful for each other. I'm still crazy about you, lady. Bailey bids first, even though we are a terrible match and awful for each other, I'm still crazy about you, lady.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 1: I also said three so, Bailey, you that tune.
Speaker 2: Raw ra.
Speaker 1: Roma Roma.
Speaker 2: That's bad romance, coming come again, come again, bad romance.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, final round, name that tune? Vont you bid first?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Here we go, like Bailey, Okay, your clue is party People. Let's go back to nineteen ninety three and see if you can guess this song, party People.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to nineteen ninety three and see if you can guess this song.
Speaker 4: Thirty two years ago. I think I'm gonna put it all out there, Bailey. I think I can name that tune in one Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, I said two seconds, So vant name that tune.
Speaker 4: Every do this to myself? Read every g D week, I do this to myself. I'd let me just go for it, and I have nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't know it. I can't even go off of that, Bailey. I mean, I don't know what either.
Speaker 3: If we played more, I'm gonna play more of the song buzz in with your name when you think you know what it is?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Here we go from the beginning, buzz in, shout your name, and then you have to guess.
Speaker 4: Here we go, oh go, oh baby baby, but babe, what is that called?
Speaker 1: Though? Bailey? Anything? Bailey, continuing.
Speaker 2: Bailey nothing, working up a sweat, No.
Speaker 4: It's wooph wo there there it is.
Speaker 1: It is. That was a hard one.
Speaker 3: Party people, because that, you know, is the first thing they say is the song starts.
Speaker 1: Now? Who won the game today? We tied?
Speaker 3: Okay, confer and decide whether you want to hear you belong with me, stay with me, quit playing games with my heart, fast car y m c A levitating bad romance or whoop there it is. Confer Do a lipa, Do a lipa?
Speaker 1: Taylor?
Speaker 3: Then okay, Taylor, I think that's a good idea. Yeah, here is your song on name that tune on k D, double U B