Speaker 1: Ginny's exact from a wedding he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to go see Tina's wedding. It was a destination wedding. And you might know Tina because she did work on the show for a very long time.
Speaker 3: She was web Girl Tina.
Speaker 2: And don't get me wrong, the wedding was beautiful, it was fun and all of that good stuff.
Speaker 3: But I'm curious if you guys, when you.
Speaker 2: Go to weddings, do you feel happy, do you cry, do you have happy tears?
Speaker 3: Or do you feel a little sad.
Speaker 2: Because I'm gonna be honest for me and where I'm at in life, it was like a little hard to watch, like I'm so happy for my friends, don't get me wrong, but then you kind of think about your life and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, I wish I had that. I wish I had.
Speaker 1: I thought it was wrong to wish you had that. Honestly, I thought that the trend was to say I don't need that.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't need that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean a person in your life and a family?
Speaker 3: I'm I don't think that's a trend.
Speaker 2: I think people like are allowed to say that they want love.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, of course we want love.
Speaker 3: That's why it was always like.
Speaker 1: No, we all want love, But I mean it probably it made you sad.
Speaker 3: It did make me sad.
Speaker 2: It's probably not pul correct or like nice to say that I was sad at someone else's wedding, but I was because I felt like I looked at these two and I was so happy for them. But then I felt a little bad for myself because I was like, God, I wish I had that.
Speaker 4: I think that's totally normal, Jenny, and I think like when I go to weddings, I'm equally happy and sad. I could literally cry at a wedding for people who I don't even know. I love a freaking wedding, but no, I feel the same way where I'll be like, Wow, that person found somebody and loves them and now they're getting married and it's not me. So I think that's I think it's totally fine to be like a little sad for yourself, as long as you're not walking around the wedding and being.
Speaker 3: Like you, guys, I wish it would just happen for me. You're gonna ruin the wedding doing that. Yeah, No, I it's normal to be both happy and sad, I did.
Speaker 2: I definitely had a little like traua dumb situation with my so TEENA used to live with this girl, Breeze, so her and I roomed together at the resort, and I did have a little moment where she was like just asking me about how I felt, and I was like, yeah, I mean, honestly, it was a little hard, like to be here this week as like this like single single war yeah, right, and and like you know, you get put with like other singles at the singles table, there were other couples, but you know, like it's just it's hard to be that person at a wedding who doesn't have a date.
Speaker 3: And at this point in my life, like I'm thirty.
Speaker 2: Five, almost everyone that I'm like surrounded with at weddings now is married or having kids or engaged, and so it is kind of just like, uh, woe is me. But also it feels really guilty to feel that way at someone's like celebration of love.
Speaker 5: I wonder if it's because I'm a guy that I just I don't get sad. I think I do look and I'm like, wow, this is nice, and one day this will be me, you know, and maybe it's also because I'm in a relationship, you know, cause you're coming from a perspective of somebody that's just single. But I just I don't know. I just I don't know if guys necessarily or if it's me. It's just like, yeah, it'll happen one day. But I'm not sad about it. I'm like, oh, happy for X y z M.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dave, do you get.
Speaker 1: I neither I look forward to it being over wedding guest, No, no, I seriously. I went to a wedding not long. It was a beautiful wedding, and they kept it about the right length, and it was like, okay, yeah, okay, oh the ring's already okay, oh they're man and woh that's great.
Speaker 3: Okay. I love that.
Speaker 1: It's wonderful. Let's go eat. But then the problem is you go back and then there's the cocktail hour for about two hours. It's like you're getting hungry this whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So now I neither get happy nor sat at a wedding.
Speaker 4: The last wedding I went to, Jenny, I was placed at a table where everyone was a couple and they all had like new babies. Also, the friend that I was like going it was his wedding and he's like, oh, don't worry. I put you at a table with a bunch of people who are like around your same age. They're all so fun. And I was like, yeah, okay, sure, these people are probably fun, but like I have nothing in common with any of them because they're all like, oh, when do you put your child down for nap?
Speaker 3: Point breastfeeding came out right.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and I'm just like, I work on the radio.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 5: Whammy of Mary Anne has a kid and I'm here too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's very important when you sit at a wedding. I mean it's it's two hours or so of sitting next to people you don't know. Last one I went to, I talked to somebody who was like really charming. Him and his wife are very fascinating and they were actually listened when I told my fascinating stories rather than stared at me like is that it? That's the best you got?
Speaker 3: So do you have a baby. No, No,