Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed. This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted.
Speaker 1: By Petros Papadakas, terrible person, He's the worst, and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: Be double scheduling problems.
Speaker 3: Sorry geez, I mean it said ten to seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, it's Tennessee louisvill playing the Bowl game, and it's like, no, they're not basketball.
Speaker 2: I'm not responsible for what other people think, only for what I am.
Speaker 3: Big Metros or Dukes come on that shrow some money in five wody LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Big News.
Speaker 2: Tell them, Matt, tell them what happened.
Speaker 3: We got screwed, nuts and bolts, Nuts and Bolts, we got screwed. Clippers game move from tomorrow to Thursday, and nobody told us it happened five days ago. Nobody told us. The Clippers didn't reach out to their broadcast partners. Adam Oslin, who does pre haff and Post, did not tell the station. Tim Kates had to discover it on his own this morning while sniffing around this afternoon, Matt, this afternoon, we.
Speaker 2: Got caught holding our poots after lunch.
Speaker 3: And now we've got to tell everybody who made plans to come see us. We look like, yeah, like wankers and clowns. You want to come see us? But are we in worse shape than Joel Klatt?
Speaker 2: Nope, a bunch of winko.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're still going to be at the BJ's restaurant Breuse in West Kobina on Thursday, only it is not gonna be a three to seven pm show. It will be a two until four pm flex.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you where they are where They don't like mid majors either. The NCAA basketball tournament.
Speaker 3: That what.
Speaker 2: Are you with me? Is everybody with me? Can you hear?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You apologize to him? No? Can you hear what I'm putting down?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know it's a hot take. You're bringing the hot takes. That sounds like something stupid enough that Colin Coward would say, Oh, Matt, right, that sounds like one of those takes, like, oh, everybody's gonnazig.
Speaker 2: Watch this is a The margins aren't diminishing, the margins a zag, Colin, give it, tell me, margins aren't diminishing. The Marchins are gone.
Speaker 3: So like Cinderella, Big Show Tomorrow wants to see Cinderella.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, big Show Thursday from two to four Tomorrow will do a full show. So it is a big show Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Big show full three to seven instead of the two to four. Two to four is gonna be Thursday, not three to Still the same prizes, still have the fifty eight inch westing House.
Speaker 2: It's a two to four show in West Caromina, So Sorrow three to seven. Steven's happy. It's been an oversight. It is time for the word of the day. His words, the word of the day. New York City. Romance is the word of the day. Matt. There is a ring girl, not a girl that wears a ring, but a girl that got caught on a ring camera.
Speaker 3: No like ring card. Oh okay, fighting.
Speaker 2: And an influencer named Marissa Ayers. Not quite the woman that claims that Sharon Moore asked her for a foursome at halftime of the Ohio State Michigan game. That's an OnlyFans girl, right. This is a ring card girl. Okay, with the ring card and an influencers, they still did ring girls. They do this girl. Marissa Ayers grew up in Georgia. She's a ring card girl and TikTok star. She went to the University of Alabama, which is where her TikTok starred and began.
Speaker 3: Did she major in ring girl?
Speaker 2: I think she majored in public relations. Okay, I like this seems like a fake chick from everything down to her hair and teeth. She first started ring karding for Jake Paul and then Netflix. She has four hundred thousand Instagram followers and a million and a half TikTok followers.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of followers.
Speaker 2: Her and male Barbie Doll quarterback Jackson Dart are linked together. They were first linked in October. She was at the game December first at Gillette Stadium when they played the Patriots. No couple has physically looked more compatible than they do since The Barbie Movie with Ryan Gosling. They seem to deserve each other very deeply. That's Marissa Ayers and Jackson Dart.
Speaker 3: I did read an interesting stat about Jackson Dart today. In all of the games he has played during his rookie campaign, he has found his way to concussion protocol in fifty percent of them.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to change his running style for you. And that's why they're changing his nickname to Jackson the Butt Dart.
Speaker 3: Why are they changing the Jackson.
Speaker 2: He's just stupid to not just get down. So good luck to the young lovers Jackson the Butt Dart and Marissa Ayers fifty Maybe they can double date with a healing Cam Scataboo. Cam'scataboo doesn't have a girlfriend. He just dates a medicine ball with a wigs. That'll be the toes to the big town, as you like to call it.
Speaker 3: Matt was like, Diego Pavia and Cam Scataboy are the same guy.
Speaker 2: No, Marissa is wearing giant scar and took a photo with Dart's mom tear together. I happen to like New York together. I happen to like this town. It's time for the number of the dame. Here's my number.
Speaker 3: Number of the day. Number of the day is seventy nine. This has become a familiar lament from me, and I apologize. It's the problem bat to those that have grown tired of my using the airwaves as a therapist.
Speaker 2: Using all of our audience as an om bootsman just.
Speaker 3: To air a grievance that I cannot air at home.
Speaker 2: An airing of grievances.
Speaker 3: I'm surrounded at home by women who use the TikTok platform for business. I appreciate TikTok as a retains to my daughter. Else smith uses it for a business? Is Marissa a or is the ring card girl? So that I appreciate and has certainly helped Preston's career, But it has also led to my wife my other daughters constantly scrolling through TikTok and just like they found crumble cookies on TikTok that on occasion, I will pay twenty five dollars for five cookies for five cookies, I really got kicked in the d on this one. On TikTok TikTok trend.
Speaker 2: I don't have TikTok, so whenever anybody sends me a TikTok. I don't open it right, and I'm sure it's riveting stuff. But I don't open the TikTok because I don't I have enough problems. Yes, you don't want the TikTok, No, I don't want it. I would hope that nobody in your home has TikTok because the TikTok problems will show up like they did in my home. Two days ago.
Speaker 3: It was my daughter Parker's birthday, and because she loves TikTok too, they decided to get her the latest trend in TikTok desserts. It is a birthday cake from salt and straw. Oh yeah, the salt and straw. That's a that's but you know who you used to love the salt and straw more than anything. Would drive hours is Olivia the Intern oliviy Intern diabetic, but would still drive hours. I would assume that would do some serious damage to her diabetic body.
Speaker 2: She would have to take precautions, but that did not stop her. It's like stop on a private sect, but before where you get after a chili dog or something. Yeah, they sliced me because I was gone when they purged. I was in Kansas City for the Charger game. But when I got back there like, would you like to try the greatest cake that was ever made? I said, I suppose I would if it's the greatest cake that was ever made? Do I?
Speaker 3: And they gave me a piece of this, the almond brittle cake, the salt and straw, very popped halt and straw. And as I unk my fork into it, wanting to immediately ruin my appetite, my wife asked, what do you think this cake cost? It's like, what's a cake? I mean, it's flour, it's sugar, it's chocolate.
Speaker 2: How big is it?
Speaker 3: It's probably like this by this so like a stove fer's lasagna. Yeah, but it's you know, it's tall, it's it's thick. Okay, So I said, I don't know. Fifty bucks, it's a pretty big cake. Fifty bucks eighty dollars. We paid eighty dollars for a cake, eighty dollars for a birthday cake for a cake. Was it personalized? No, it's just in a box that says salt and straw. And I was like, can we take it out of the box to put candles in it? She's like, you can't take it out of the box. You serve it from the box. It's quite annoyed. I'm sorry. Seventy nine dollars. I truly have turned into the old man because I said.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's only thirty dollars more than your assessment. I mean, I which I was shooting high. I was like, I don't know, fifty bucks. I thought it was gonna be like three hydrad Well that would be insane. Well, you're pretty upset. Look at this guy.
Speaker 3: I was like, can't we just go to the Pavilions They got a delicious strawberry shortcake for twenty nine bucks?
Speaker 2: Save myself fifty bucks. Hell, you could just buy the shortcake and the strawberries and the cream and do it yourself. Do it? Oh mate, come on, it costs ten exactly right.
Speaker 3: That's my kind of style.
Speaker 2: Was it good?
Speaker 3: It was delicious? It was delicious. It's the greatest thing I've ever put in. I mean, it really was incredible.
Speaker 2: How good it? He doesn't seem that bad.
Speaker 3: It had hit me like an open hand slap. Well, it's just ice cream, and it's just sugar and flour.
Speaker 2: Nothing left on that plate but fat and grip. That's right, right, Eh, this is the song of the day. Hello.
Speaker 4: Second Tuesday in December is the tie of our song of the Day from singer and international superstar Engelbert Humperdink the Dink Because The Petros and Money Show is back on your AM listening device live from the iHeart headquarters in Burbank on a Tuesday afternoon in December. We're a festive four hour radio program. Is what you get is great sports Talk. Will take you all the way to an off season edition of the critically acclaimed Major Award nominated Dodger Talk with our good friend David Basse.
Speaker 2: That's coming up at seven o'clock. A right, we can't play the other Hemp dank the Kwando Kwando series.
Speaker 3: Oh you played for the Clippers. Why are they gonna let us know that they moved to schedule seven, had a broadcast partner.
Speaker 2: Never we had to figure it out for themselves. Ronnie, did you see that in the schedule? I did not know. You know this is this affects all of us too. We'll be right back. We're a couple. Miscellaneous story says you're not gonna want to make the judge my last ten dollars.
Speaker 1: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer. Make AM five seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road Trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 3: David Vassi will join us next hour. Tom to LESCo as well. Got a top story at the top of the hour. It'll be a Baseball Hour, Dodger Power Hour five o'clock.
Speaker 2: We got a Dodger Power Hour at five o'clock leading up to Dodger Talk at seven o'clock. David Vess's got Mickey Hatcher and Soshia together and Keith k Hernandez highlights from the weekend at Ralph Lauren pat show. Like our four hours, it's been packed packed with comple right, Well, let's get it started, Matt. British News or Scottish News. It's one of the other. Well the guy, the guy that we're going to talk about is Scottish, but at the event was in England.
Speaker 3: Sounds like British News.
Speaker 2: It's time for PMS, British News lighted Kingdom English News. It's time for British News. Cheerio. As you know, darts are serious business across the pond. Matt Dark Show record, this is actually a dart song. And a darts player named Cameron Menzies flipped out, I mean flipped out at the super Bowl of Darts the other day, the PDC World Championship, that is the super Bowl of Darts. It all went down at the Alexandria Palace. Oh, as it always does London. Things got ugly as he beat the drinks table with his fist, sending drinks flying and cutting his hand.
Speaker 3: Oh he lost.
Speaker 2: Three to two in the match to a twenty year old named Charlie Manby.
Speaker 3: Oh that guy get dross some parts.
Speaker 2: Menzies beat the table, cut his hand and had to be treated by on site medics. Menzies immediately apologized for what he did.
Speaker 3: Now wait a minute, if I may at the super Bowl of Darts, we got to have on site medics. Well, just if something goes darts, Matt, I mean.
Speaker 2: Remember Lesley Kates threw a dart right into the hand of her sister in law. But that was intentional whatever act. Either way, she needed a man.
Speaker 3: True, And I guess they do smoke and drink and eat a lot of food there.
Speaker 2: Well. Menzies immediately apologized for what he did. First of all, I'd like to apologize for what happened. I'm sorry I reacted in the manner I did. The Scottish dart player explained he recently lost his uncle, but that is no excuse and his behavior inappropriate, and that he didn't want it to overshadow Charlie Manby's performer second only to Sharon Moore's December meltdown, Cameron Menzies losing to Charlie Manby, had one heck of him meltdown and it was captured on national television in Great Britain. Would you like to hear the call on Sky Sports?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yes, here it is live from the Alexandra Palace.
Speaker 5: Coveron Menzies is treating the Living days out to the wolves and ty came all the way through the game.
Speaker 2: Take He's to save himself.
Speaker 3: Royd to the Isdril, but Charlie Manby wall table.
Speaker 5: Covered Menzies is teaching the Living day you likes out to the wolves to tell you a way he can't. He's calm all the way through the game, but no take, He's to save himself.
Speaker 2: Royd to the Isdril. Poor guy very upset. Well, he wasn't trying to take it out on Charlie Manby. He's a competitor, he has and he lost his uncle recently. All Right, I got another story for you. This is the time of year where obscure college football takes the stage for me. Actually that is all year. It's popping off tonight, Matt in Montgomery, Alabama in about an hour and twenty minutes the Salute to Veterans Bowl at the Crampton Bowl in Montgomery, Alabama. Now Jacksonville State rep repping Conference USA. Rich Rod was there last year. At Jacksonville State, they have the defensive minded Charles Kelly as their head coach. The game Cocks eight and five. They have the nation's leading rusher. Jack State boasts the nation's leading rusher, Okay cam Cook, who's a tough back who transferred from TCU sixteen and fifty nine yards and sixteen duchdowns. I'll tune in to watch that guy. Matt learned a hard lesson that Jacksonville State is in Jacksonville, Alabama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, while we were not in Florida, I rented a car and I was going to go drive and it was a.
Speaker 2: Chargers Jags game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you thought you were gonna and I went to the University of Jacksonville, which is a D three school that was playing a football game that day. Not the same, not the same, considerably different.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville State is two hours from my Montgomery, Alabama, which is where they'll be playing tonight. Closer to Montgomery is their opponent tonight. Troy.
Speaker 3: Oh I Love Troy, Troy, Alabama, home of KEYMANI bydel Jacksonville State's opponent tonight, the Troy Trojans, formerly known as the Troy State Trojans.
Speaker 2: They dropped the state kind of weird. They're also eight and five. They're in the Sun Belt, and they used to be annual rivals with jack State, and they used to play for the Old School Bell Trophy, but they haven't played each other since two thousand and one. They're bad Blood, twenty four year old, bad Blood bad Blood. Troy is only like fifty miles from Montgomery, less than an hour from Montgomery, so it's more of a Troy home game.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this is going to be better attended than the LA Bowl was.
Speaker 2: Troy recently lost a close one to James Madison in the Sun Belt Championship. We all saw that. And Madison has taken on the Oregon Ducks. The Dukes versus the Ducks this weekend, so throw out the records when the Sun Belt and the Conference USA clash. Now, matt they will play tonight. And I found this interesting because I find this kind of thing interesting because I live in obscurity. They're playing in the Crampton Bowl, a twenty one thousand seat stadium in Montgomery, Alabama, built in nineteen twenty one, named for Fred Crampton, a businessman who donated the land and said, we need a stadium in this town. And Montgomery said, oh, it's too much of an undertaking for us, we can't raise that money. So Crampton went and raised the money and then he had it built. It used to host until it was defunct, the Blue Gray Game I'm Blue, I'm Gray, and it hosts five all five local high schools in Montgomery. They all play there, rotating. The Alabama State Hornets played in the Crampton Bowl for a long time. The first ever football game under lights in the South was at the Crampton Bowl. Alabama State and the Hernets stopped playing there in twenty twelve. It was also hosted college baseball, the Montgomery Bombers, which is a minor league team, and the nineteen forty three Negro League World Series. He's got some history now was at the Crampton Bowl. In the last fifteen years or fifteen years ago. It was no longer considered functionally workable for major sporting events, so they remade it and it is ready to rock and roll for tonight's bowl game, the Salute to Service Veterans Bowl, Troy versus jack State. Consider yourself ready for the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a nice little update there with that end zone. Own sweet kind of broadcast.
Speaker 2: Booze beautiful, just beautiful.
Speaker 3: You got the high school style stands though, from goal line to goal line.
Speaker 2: It is very old. Yes, you said it's over one hundred over one hundred years old, so there's that, and it's been rebuilt a few times. So enjoy the game, everybody. I like Jacksonville State in this one. Oh, I like Troy. Okay, he's a track. You know what we're going to be up against each other? Then correct af you We'll be right back with more. Stay with us. We'll forget about the big schedule change six o'clock, six o'clock, big schedule change. Not easy to process. That we look like clowns. But it's not a four hour show on Thursday. It's a two hour show from two to four at the b Jas and West Colvino. We're still gonna have all the giveaways and all the stuff. We'll be right back with some reaction. It's Petros and Money on AMPI seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: Hello, PMS listener. Did you know Am five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA sports podcasts.
Speaker 2: There's Rogan and Rodney. That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David.
Speaker 1: Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of record, Clipper Talk without a Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app. David Veasse are gonna join us next hour. Top of the hour, we'll have a top story on the Dodgers, so it'll be a Dodger Power Hour in the five o'clock hour. David Vasse will also have Dodger Talk beginning at seven pm.
Speaker 3: And we can't say it enough. Thursday, we are at BJ's in West Cobina. We are no longer there from three to seven pm. We are there from two to four pm. Clippers moved their game from Wednesday to Thursday, so we had to shift two to four pm. Fifty eight inch westing House, HDTV tickets to Chargers Texans, fifty dollars, gift cards to BJ's Restaurant and brew house, and a ton of other prizes. So come see us two to four pm. BJ's West Covina.
Speaker 2: David Vassay getting ready for Dodger talk. Very accusatory of fully functional employee Adam for not letting us know the schedule. Vassa said something to the effect of when.
Speaker 6: There's bad weather, I tell you if it's raining. True, doesn't tell you if the gate's gonna be banged. Hey, Dave, go outside. Don't tell me what it looks like out the window. What's it feel like. He's not wrong.
Speaker 3: You hear that a game was moved today, you think you might mention it to somebody, very upsetting. Don't hide it under a bushel.
Speaker 7: And then you look at the schedule that your bossen's out. You could have said, hey, actually this is wrong. They moved the game, right, Yeah, that we could have done that. Instead, we've been pushing a three to seven show.
Speaker 2: On all of our faults. My Maia, No, it's not except for mine, not me. Look in the mirror, what do you see you? It's your fault, speaking of false Matt broke our freaking sb Southern California Broadcasters Sports Broadcasters Awards. It's eight years on camera, it's eight years old. Watch Matt break our award on Instagram at Petrosen Money. It was an accident, Matt broke promoting the time change. Matt broke our award throwing a childlike tantrum.
Speaker 3: I didn't throw it. I was just clapping the awards together to make some noise, to try to make a point. Yeah for emphasis, and instead.
Speaker 2: It's emphasis made us look like ass and broke our freaking award from my favorite year twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: And we're not gonna get it in twenty twenty five. I can tell you that right now, Like.
Speaker 2: The Great Peter o'tool movie, my favorite year, you broke my heart, Matt.
Speaker 3: Are we really gonna go to that thing?
Speaker 2: What thing?
Speaker 3: The Southern California Sports.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to wrap my head around the schedule change. Matt have a hard enough time and you broke our thing on camera and you people can watch that on Instagram. You could see that Matt broke the moment he slows it down, and Matt's like, oh no, bro.
Speaker 3: That's true. That is it plays out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I have a few textosos. I don't like this brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy. I think you guys are just woosen out. You can't handle the four four hours in your later ages if you I haven't flaned with Agger reading that tag.
Speaker 3: We asked to have the Chargers punted to an am eleven fifty, like, hey, they should have got his heads up. I'm sorry the Clippers. We would never do that to the Chargers.
Speaker 2: They're not even on the Clippers.
Speaker 3: We tried to get him punted to a eleven fifty, and they declined our request.
Speaker 2: This is a great question, Kate's who's gonna tell Bert? Oh Bert's expecting four hours, probably missing a runny Jim Rummy session with his pals to do a four hour show.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Burt's gonna be upset about no two meals. He does three to seven. He gets lunch and dinner. Oh, he'll double up, guys.
Speaker 4: I have a feeling Burt's gonna connect at like ten o'clock in the morning, get his double up.
Speaker 2: Who is gonna tell Bert? Did anybody tell Bert Cats?
Speaker 3: I have not told Burt. You better tell Bert.
Speaker 2: It's too late to text him. He's already in bed at.
Speaker 3: Tax him anyway.
Speaker 2: Let him know.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's gonna call in Craig and they're both gonna have to be there to engineer this show.
Speaker 2: Now tell Matt tell O, well, look at this, this one is attacking you. Tell that idiot Matt he needs to step into twenty twenty five Nothing bunt cake, nothing BUTNT cake is like ninety dollars for a tall one and Pavilions cakes just so you know, Matt, are not twenty nine dollars. They're forty nine. So that's a lot for a cake. And I'll tell you this. Tom Cruise's Famoue Coke famous coconut cake that he gets from Don's Bakery and Woodland Hills. It's probably eighty to one hundred dollars. Jesus, they tell him. Tell him to quit comparing a cake to flour and sugar Okay, eat something else. That'd like these guys combine the ingredients correctly and make the cake.
Speaker 3: It just seemed like eighty dollars was a lot for some ice cream and some flour and sugar mixed together.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I guess I'm wrong. If Tom Cruise's famous coconut cake is a hundred bucks, then maybe the white on a bargain at Salt and Straw.
Speaker 2: My man was right. Oh so many years ago. You guys are college radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 2: We've all seen this video. This guy compared this to you and the awards clapping him together like a fool.
Speaker 6: We do it.
Speaker 3: We do actually look like each other. I'm not gonna deny it. I love that guy, No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I was just in the other room during the break and Ronnie said, like, what's your sleep mask? A pusu in your mouth? He didn't say it like that either. I was like, you know what, I'm tired of this. You know it's Christmas and we don't have that spirit. We got scheduling conflicts, we got anger. Bert's not gonna get two meals. Pissed, We'll be back. Stay with the Petrosen Money Show. We got a top story David Vasse coming up Vietnam, Christmas, Dodger Power Hour, and a Dodger Power Hour,