Speaker 1: All right, smoch in the morning, can I real talk, real quick, real talk. I want to talk to you if you're a student. We aren't high school kids listening to this radio show. You guys listening or maybe college kids too, listen to this stat you think AI is a part of everybody's life.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: According to a Pew research study, six and ten teens say that they use AI to cheat on their work six and ten.
Speaker 3: By the way, cheat or just help them with our work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're cheating. They're cheaters. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something. And I believe that that's a low study six and ten. I think it's probably eleven out of ten that are are doing that. Matter of fact, hold on, let me ask chat GPT how many kids are cheating right now? I wonder how many teachers use it to check homework.
Speaker 3: I feel like, let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: As a parent, I use chat TPT to help me figure out Lucy's homework.
Speaker 5: I feel like we can't even consider it cheating anymore. It's a tool, And I feel like learning how to utilize it and use it like there's a science behind that, Like you have to learn how to use it the best. It's just always Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well you're gonna get I mean all every teacher now has a program that will run it through and tell them if they had AI.
Speaker 6: There are programs for the program though, like you can put it in how to humanize the AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: That's why you just have to learn.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you that the most interesting thing that I had when I was growing up, I'm going to do one of those things.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid. Ba yay, Hey Hey.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, we had was the little.
Speaker 4: Books this summer cliffs Notes, and then it turned into spark Notes because I used spark Notes.
Speaker 2: That's all I had us.
Speaker 1: We had that, and then we had the smart kid in class, John Chang, who we paid off. John Chang, who is by the way, a plastic surgeon in South Beach right now making bucks, Yeah, making buds and boobies.
Speaker 2: Look him up. I'm telling you he does good work.
Speaker 1: But we had, you know, people that you would have right stuff for you or do stuff for you.
Speaker 2: We never had this.
Speaker 1: If I had chat GPT, I would probably go to the Ross Business School. I'd be That'd be me. All of a sudden, they'd be looking going that guy can't even read as a parent.
Speaker 3: It has saved me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Sometimes he's wrong, though, I will say that Josiah, he's hit or miss on chat GPT. I feel like he used it a lot when he needed extra assistance or like quote unquote, he used it as his teachers mouse ideas off of it. Yeah, there have been times where like, well I'll use it. He's like, Dad, that's not right, Like chat is wrongly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want I want a couple of texters here texting into us, which, by the way, shout out to you, Mojo. I'm a high school senior in Sterling Heights and I use chat GPT every morning.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Do you guys remember being in school and your math teacher was like, you're not allowed to use a calculator on a test because you're never gonna just have a calculator.
Speaker 2: Not to help you how to give you a really.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, yeah, you don't. You don't even know how to do any of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Four one.
Speaker 1: I'm in high school and I'm always having chat GPT do my work.
Speaker 2: Uh look at this. I like it. Damien here with us right now.
Speaker 1: Uh, Damien's twenty four and Damien, you're using it for school, right now.
Speaker 7: Oh, I use it all the time. Oh Joe, I'm gonna school. I'm gonna I'm gonna let go apprentice.
Speaker 2: Okay, we uh so trade school.
Speaker 8: Yeah, trade school?
Speaker 7: We uh we got gotta do homework and stuff. You know, we'd be having tests. Yeah, maybe hard doing it on the computer for me?
Speaker 2: Man, can I tell you.
Speaker 7: Talking classmates, you tell me you said GBT, I got a hundred on the test. I was worried because I'm like, na, I gotta go in person and so I could do this work and I can't.
Speaker 1: Do Oh, man, can I tell you something, Damien, You're not alone on that one. I have a friend of mine that is in the medical profession. I will not say, but very high in the medical profession. Had to redo some boards to get certified and did it all through chat GPT, had chat Gypt everything for them.
Speaker 2: But they know their stuff. I mean I would trust them.
Speaker 7: But yeah, no, that's the same thing I actually ended up when I did go to school. I actually ended up getting a hunted on the test. But my homework, he's totally different.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: That's why I don't like the computer stuff. I need to do a hands on you.
Speaker 1: Know, do me a favor, will you when you come to my house to fix my electrical in my house? Say hey, Mojo, this is Damien, the chat GPT guy, so I can go next.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Tara? How you doing Hi?
Speaker 8: There was this guy I was talking to this one time, and he would do chat GVT to pull.
Speaker 7: The conversation with me. Wow, he didn't realize.
Speaker 9: He didn't realize a little copy and paste that that little dash in between each sentence would pop up.
Speaker 5: Actually, hey, are you using.
Speaker 4: Chat GBT to communicate with me?
Speaker 8: He's like why I was like that little dash? Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: By the way, that is the best. What's up? How you doing hi?
Speaker 9: I can't even say it's just for high schoolers. My eighth grader actually is using it. He has the math homework that he sometimes just gets really confused on and he goes to like an engineering school and actually GPT chat GPP has a feature called math GPT where you can take a picture of the problem and it'll break everything down for.
Speaker 8: You math GPT and like you can take a picture of it, like even work problems, like you can it'll I'll help you like break stuff down in there. But he's like, mom, I kind of forgot, like what she was seeing during this part, and he'll type it in there and I was shocked. I was like, wait, what it was? It was pretty crazy, but I was I was adamant about it at first, but after I saw what it could do, I was like, man, what can it do for me?
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you this.
Speaker 1: We're not using that right now here because we are guaranteed yeah, yea guaranteed human exactly