Speaker 1: It's mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six fifty five, ye, five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: No, now, all right, five is six fifty five. Coming up here in just a little bit. With help from brock Wright from the Detroit Lions and his beautiful fiance Carl Johnston, we are going to be granting a Christmas wish for a family who has been battling. They have a teenage daughter that has been very, very sick, and we're going to need your prayers. Our prayer warriors are going to have to come out today plus a Kleenex alert on this wish. Coming up here in just a little bit in some pretty bad weather too, so it may be a little later than we normally do because of the travel to get to their home. Right now, the five at six fifty five, Amanda is our reigning champion.
Speaker 1: She's going for fourteen.
Speaker 2: She needs today and tomorrow to get to the historic fifteen and then Tournament of Champions for you, Amanda taking on Shannon the following morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I am your challenger today from Westland, a paralegal getting ready to go to work. Please be careful, both of you if you are heading out, Katie, Welcome to the show. How are you doing, Katie?
Speaker 1: Good? How are you good? Katie?
Speaker 2: You have not hit the roads yet, but you'll be what on two seventy five or ninety six or what will you be one? Okay, we'll keep an eye on it for you here. Okay, Amanda, do you head out this morning too to head off to work? I do not for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I have a doctor's appointment, so I get to blocked a little bit this morning.
Speaker 2: All right, So yeah, so I think it's going to melt off a lot. The temperatures are above freezing, so I lock you up in a soundproof area. Good luck to both of you guys in the five at six fifty five this morning. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. Question number one for you, Katie. Justin Beldoni's harassment and defamation trial against this actress has been postponed.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Blake Wily? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Fans are shocked at Kelly Osborne's drastic weight loss recently. What's Kelly's famous mom's name, Sharon Awesome? Question number three? Actor Justin Thureau is expecting a baby with his new wife. What former friend's actress was he previously married to?
Speaker 1: Jennifer Iniston.
Speaker 2: Question number four, Taylor Swift was out to dinner with one of the Higham sisters in New York City ahead of her birthday this weekend. How old is Taylor going to be? Will she be a thirty B thirty six or C twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Thirty six? And question number five?
Speaker 2: On this day In two thousand and nine, President Barack Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize spell Nobel or Nobel.
Speaker 1: Ob l.
Speaker 2: Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area.
Speaker 1: Katie, you did great? Yeah, four to five.
Speaker 2: Without revealing the answer without without don't don't You just said I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay. I knew she was going to do that. Oh I didn't hear anything. Okay, good Amanda. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's like when I ever say anything that I shouldn't say in front of my kids, Chelsea, All right, here we go. Question number one. You got to be four out of five to be fourteen today. Question number one. Justin Beldoni's harassment and defamation trial against this actress has been postponed.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Blake Wily?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question two.
Speaker 2: Fans are shocked Kelly Osborne's drastic weight loss recently. What's Kelly's famous mom's name? A mom?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh, Karen?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who's doing the three seconds time? Because Kev's out? You can do it? Anna, You got it.
Speaker 2: Your your man in the controls for Bianca and you're filling in for keV. Yes, all right, you got three more questions.
Speaker 1: You got to get at least two out of these three right.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Actor Justin Thurreau is expecting a baby with his new wife. What former friend's actress was he previously married to?
Speaker 1: Seconds? Yes, guess okay.
Speaker 2: Question number four, Taylor Swift was out to dinner with one of the high m sisters in New York City ahead of her birthday this weekend. How old is Taylor going to be? I'll give you a multiple choice. Is it A thirty B thirty six or C twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Thirty six?
Speaker 2: You should get it. She's a swiftie. In Question number five is a spelling test On this day. In two thousand and nine, President Barack Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize Spell Nobel.
Speaker 1: Nb El Perfect Cort congratulations winner fourteen. Yeah, that is incorrect. No, that is correct.
Speaker 2: I always love that when they do that during the the spelling b Ah, that is incorrect, and then you got to go sit in your seat. But you don't Amanda, You're back tomorrow for.
Speaker 1: Fifteen, right? Can I get my shout out? Sure? I want to show it. I watched the YouTube lives after I get done with this, and everyone in there is always cheering me on. So it's so sweet yea to all of it.
Speaker 2: And like me, they really like they like you. They like you very much. So isn't that wonderful?
Speaker 1: So nice and like makes me feel so good? So thank you guys, you know what. I like that. That's sweet.
Speaker 2: And by the way, we have a parting gift for you, Katie. You don't have to go to work today. Your boss just called and said it's numbs.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. Would that not be?
Speaker 2: Isn't like unbelievable If we could actually pull something like that off, Like that would be a breaking and entering Christmas wish dream come true if we did that, oh, especially with this weather.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, actually, you got a fifty dollars gift card to Detroit taco company.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, oh my god, hold on, it's module in the mornings five. It's six fifty five. That would be a that would be a company.