Speaker 1: It's Mojo on the morning show. Anna is going to a bachelorette party, but it's a dual bachelorette bachelor party this weekend. I am, is that a little awkward for you? Because I know it's gonna be the guys there and the women there, So I.
Speaker 2: Have mixed feelings about this. I have a bachelorette party for one of my friends coming up and it is boys and girls, which I could see where that could be fun having the guys there. However, a lot of the guys there are in relationships with the girls there, so now I'm feeling like I might just be a third wheel. But at the end of the day, my thoughts are that this is not my wedding. I'm not getting married, and it's whatever they want, so I'm gonna be fine with it either way. However, one of my friends, who's also going in a single is like really upset about this. She was like, this isn't really a bachelorette party. We're not even gonna have fun. There's gonna be no single guys there, Like, what are we even gonna do? And I hear that side of it too, So who's done it before? With both of them, and then is it better that way or is it worse?
Speaker 1: I think that it seems miserable that there's too many people because we've gone to one of these before. We Channon and I had a dual bachelorette party and it was the same night and it was everybody texting each other and then everybody wanting to come together at the end of the night. And I think you should just have it on separate nights and separate days.
Speaker 3: What are y'all doing? Do you have like any idea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like bar hopping and stuff, and there's a party bus, which is fun. I get it, but again, like I'm not gonna be shaken booty with my girlfriends and all their husbands and fiances.
Speaker 3: Like that's just not the vibe. So much more fun to just do like a girl's night, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm thinking. It doesn't even feel like a bachelorette party. It just feels like we're all just partying.
Speaker 1: So, aybody ever been to one of these and do they like them? I hate when I hear that this is going on and everybody goes to Vegas, because Vegas should be a separate.
Speaker 4: Unless y'all dip off what do you mean, Like, say everybody goes to Vegas and then all the guys say we're going to go to all the girls say we're going to go out on our own.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like there has to be some level of separation.
Speaker 1: I think that the bride to be in the groom to be shouldn't even be close to each other. I'm a bachelor bachelor of party night because it's the night to be like the last Hurrah, and you don't want it to be a situation where if somebody plans something, you know, crazy, where they're gonna have something fun, where somebody might take it as inappropriate.
Speaker 2: You know, like we don't even want me and my friend, the other single girl that's going, we don't even want to like wild out that bad. But I just think people act different when the opposite sex is around.
Speaker 3: Especially when they married to them. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I I like the idea that the women go to Nashville the guys go to Vegas. Why, because that's just how it always seems it should be. Like I always feel like that's the thing. Or No, the women go to No, they will do they'll go and they'll do wine, wine country and Traverse City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the guys will go to uh listen.
Speaker 4: When I grew up flight club, I don't know what like set the foundation or the framework for what I believed took place at bachelor parties growing up.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was a movie.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I ever heard something, but I thought bachelor parties consisted of alcohol strippers and there was a toss up on whether or not you had sex with somebody. Oh my gosh, I literally thought that was the purpose of a bachelor party, like this is your last time to while out before you married a person.
Speaker 3: You look, you still.
Speaker 2: Feel that way.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my god. I'm not marry not to have sex thing, not to have sex thing.
Speaker 5: But like.
Speaker 1: It is, it's paint paintball and be dumb. That's that's not a basket party. But that's the guys n out. That's that's pretty much.
Speaker 6: But I also don't think, like I hate the idea that a bachelor party, bachelorette party should be like debauchery that's going to pause drama in your relationship a couple of weeks before you're getting married.
Speaker 3: I never agree with that.
Speaker 6: They should never know what happened but then so you would want to keep that secret for the entirety of your marriage.
Speaker 4: That's what's supposed to happen, and then we agree on our rockets.
Speaker 3: I saw like Bill Clinton. Guess what, Lauren, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Hi cav you're wild for that truth. I went on a joint bachelorette trips to Nashville with my future sister in law and brother in law. It was the best time ever. We stayed in apartments right next to each other. The girls did their thing.
Speaker 5: For the day, the boys did their thing, and then we all got.
Speaker 4: Together and went bar hopping at night and it was the best time.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it actually does work out. Then where do you guys doing?
Speaker 7: It does work out.
Speaker 8: They're two years married and they just.
Speaker 3: Had their first baby last week, so that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds kind of fun and but boring. What's going on, Lisa, How you doing?
Speaker 7: Good morning? How are you guys?
Speaker 3: We're doing all right? What's happening?
Speaker 7: Yeah, me and my husband we did a joint bachelor bachelorette party at like Halloween with a Halloween party, and we had a bunch of single women and their men there. But it was a blast. We had no problems. We hung out just at the house and just did like all kinds of partying and whatever.
Speaker 3: So you guys stayed in the same house together.
Speaker 7: We partied in the same house, but that night we left and went separate places.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but you're coming back to the same place with everybody. I feel like that that ruins the as Kevin would say, vibe.
Speaker 4: No, it was good.
Speaker 7: I mean because he had his friends. I had my friends, and we had all the party wedding people together and everything. It was a blast.
Speaker 3: See. I don't feel like I could be myself.
Speaker 6: And I love all my friend's husbands, but like when it's just the girls and we go out, we're idiots and not like in a in a naughty way.
Speaker 3: We're just dumb around each other.
Speaker 6: And I don't feel like I could be that or do that in front of husband.
Speaker 1: I think for guys, like to me, either you do the go to Vegas and go go crazy, or you do like a golf trip, or you do like something something where you're just together as guys for a day or a couple of days. If you're going away somewhere, it's got to be a couple of days and it's got to be separate. You can't have it together, or if you're doing it in the same you know, if we're doing it here in town, then you can do it on the same night. But you guys, got it can't be at the same place. There have to be breasts. What's going back?
Speaker 3: Pull that? What's going on? Eric a pie?
Speaker 8: First time, long time, but no. Me and my husband recently did this last May.
Speaker 2: We did kind of well.
Speaker 8: During the day, the girls went and did their own thing, you know, we went to the winery and did whatever, and then the guys went and did their own thing, go karting, cigar bar, all that, and then at the end of the night we kind of came together and met at a bar and did a little bit of bar hopping. And that way, like my single friends were able to mingle with his single friends, and then you know, my girls that were dating his friends were able to be together. And then the ones that weren't there, they just invited their significant other and they met.
Speaker 7: Us at the bar.
Speaker 4: If the homies tell me, I'm going god car racing from.
Speaker 8: My husband's My husband was very anti stripper.
Speaker 3: I appreciated that.
Speaker 2: It's all women that are saying that this is working out, Like, what.
Speaker 3: Are the man hold on? Tony?
Speaker 9: There, Mojo please? And I have no idea what you're talking about in a a I don't know about a bachelor red party, but I know in a bachelt party the main ingredient is breast and booty.
Speaker 2: I'm not disagreeing, Tony, I.
Speaker 9: Have no idea. The only thing y'all missing in your basket party is spades at some place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so breast and booty or it's not a bachelor party, Tony says. He sides with Kevin on that one. Thanks, it must be, it must be. Thanks for the call, buddy, Caleb. What do you want to say, Caleb, I.
Speaker 10: Was gonna say, you know, for my bachelor party, me and the homies, we went up to Torch Lake for four days, went golfing for three of them, rented a boat for Torch Lake, and any of the single guys you know, got out any other energy when you go to the you know, sandbar at Torch Lake. But you know, we rented a big ass Airbnb and we just had a good time and golf.
Speaker 3: That sounds like the breast of the girls that are in the sandbar.
Speaker 1: No I don't want, but I mean exactly, Kevin wants them to throw money.
Speaker 3: At you wants to.
Speaker 4: It's not even that, it's like you can do that any time. That like that sounds like that's a week in July. It's different. That's what we just did that.
Speaker 10: Jerry went up, how are you doing, Mojo?
Speaker 3: I'm okay, buddy, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Pretty good? No, instead of doing a back running back for that party, I went on two backs for parties together. Both trines got lrried back to back weeks. But we decided to join backs for parties and got a big house and it was a lot cheaper that way.
Speaker 3: Wow. So they had two bachelor parties for the press. One. How much boob did you guys see that weekend?
Speaker 5: We saw a lot?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where did you go? Where did you guys go? Where your int the house? And what boob places did you go to?
Speaker 5: I won't go into detail, but Nashville was a good week.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, thank you? Well, thank you? And Jerry, did you ever tell the wife what happened?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, so that's cool.
Speaker 1: Well he's and that's why he's not saying the location because he does not want it to end up being it comes back in any of those guys, right, Jerry, I.
Speaker 10: Love it.
Speaker 3: There were a lot of banks I like it. Thanks for the call, buddy,