Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty.
Speaker 2: Five five and six five, six fifty. Everybody's here today. We've got Shannon, We've got Kevin. We've got Anna. We gotta talk about Anna. Anna not feeling well, by the way, was not feeling well this weekend. We're gonna blame it all on that. We've got although wait a second, we hung out with each other this weekend is math mate, could be. We've got Lydia, Bianca, zach All wishing you the happiest of Thanksgiving weeks. Here we have a champion by the name of Amanda who's back with us.
Speaker 1: She's going for five today.
Speaker 2: Amanda, welcome back, Good morning, Good morning. Are you ready for another week of wins?
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: Let's say hello to your challenger today from the west side of Detroit plane this morning, while delivering Amazon packages, Amazon driver Brian.
Speaker 1: Is on with us.
Speaker 2: Hi, Brian, Hello, We're good buddy, Amanda. Say hi to Brian.
Speaker 1: Hi Brian, Good morning, Hello Aman, Good morning Amanda.
Speaker 2: If you beat him, he's not bringing you any of your Amazon packages.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's no delivery for no delivers busy times. Brian. All right, we're gonna lock you up, Amanda, a soundproof area. Here we go. Okay. Five pop culture trivia questions.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion, Brian. Question number one. The sequel to Wicked smashed box office records over the weekend. What is the full title of the movie?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: The full title is tasked? Question number two. John Goslin is married once again. What TLC reality show made him famous back in the day?
Speaker 1: John Guyl? Pass? All right? Question number three.
Speaker 2: The Lions take on Green Bay this Thursday for their annual Thanksgiving Day game. Who will be performing at halftime of that game?
Speaker 1: Don't say it again? I say it, Katy Perry. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Actor singer Donald Glover is opening up about suffering a stroke during his world tour last year. Who is he better known as? Question number five? Vp jd Vance's wife is addressing divorce rumors after her wedding ring was missing during a public appearance. What's her first name?
Speaker 1: You get this one? I don't think I would go past one? All right, we're passing one. No, that's it. One, That's all. That's all he got that. Those were tough questions.
Speaker 2: Those were tough ones this contest.
Speaker 1: You know pop culture, you shouldn't have called to play.
Speaker 2: The guy knows pop culture. He's delivering your packages every single day. He knows everything you're ordering that is pop culture enough for him? Uh he only got one. One, he only got one. But he's got a partying gift coming his way. Here in a second, I'm gonna deliver it right, all right, Here we go, Amanda. The sequel to sequel to Wicked smashed box office records over the weekend.
Speaker 1: What is the official title of that movie? Wicked for Good? Question number two? John Gosling got married over the weekend.
Speaker 2: What TLC show made him famous back in the day? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that the guy from Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Johnny Kate plus eight. Question number three is going to be news to Brian. The Lions take on Green Bay this Thursday for their annual Thanksgiving game. Who will be performing at halftime?
Speaker 1: Eminem?
Speaker 2: Now he's going to produce it? The white stripes, the white stripes? What happens to the temptationous? I think they're doing something God bless America or something. In the beginning question number four, actor singer Donald Glover is opening up about suffering from a stroke during his world tour last year. Who is he better known as? Like his character, who is he better known as?
Speaker 1: Two? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Childish Gambino to Donald Glover, you were thinking of Danny Glover?
Speaker 1: Weren't you? Lethal weapon? Back to Bay? All right? So what is score? I told you there's a hard question, two.
Speaker 2: To one for for a more respectable three to one win, and you're not going to get this one either. The VP Vice President JD Vance's wife is addressing divorce rumors after her wedding ring was missing during a publican a public appearance.
Speaker 1: What's her first name? It's like, I don't know what childish campaigny no Ushasha final score one Usha Usha Advance Usha. I know you don't worry, don't be bad, don't feel bad. Amanda got her fifth winning, But those were hard questions. Shannon was testing.
Speaker 2: She had a five hour plane ride back from San Francisco yesterday, so she.
Speaker 1: Had to for zero minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Oh you're you had a big weekend, big girls weekend? We do you have a parting gift for you and Brian?
Speaker 1: It is good? Oh my god, are you serious? And you know what we're giving away this week? I do Maroon five tickets. Oh that's a good prize.
Speaker 2: Maroon five tickets, Adam Levine. You're gonna see Adam Levine.
Speaker 1: Check this out? How crazy is this? It is tomorrow right, and we'll see it's gonna be tomorrow. Yeah with you.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I have nothing going on tomorrow night. How can I get tickets to go see Adam Levine?
Speaker 1: I would love that. Congratulations to you, Adam, I need your tickets. Hello, this is Adam Levine from Roun five. I Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, please, congratulations to you man. Have a great time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I appreciate you. All right, we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Hang on one second and we'll get you set up with those tickets and enjoyed.
Speaker 1: It's Module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.