Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the morning, I'd breaking dirty news. I just tried to look through our hip cricket tech, the text messaging system that we have, It's called hip Cricket, and I looked through because I thought, oh, this would be kind of cute to see if Lydia's mom would text in and talk about Lydia, because anytime Lydia does something, I will occasionally get a text message from her lovely mother. You know how much we love Lydia's mom. Absolutely, Yes, Lydia, Yes. I thank you for answering like that, so I standing Alana. Otherwise it looks like I'm loving on Lydia's I don't want her her husband George coming after me, but she has been blocked by our hip cricket. Did you know that you did not blocked Lydia. Would it be accidentally that this happened, or did you block your mom off of our text messages?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: A couple of days ago, you ask the listeners if they would like to see me play the throwback throw.
Speaker 4: Down against Shannon or for Shannon, I should.
Speaker 3: Say, and she texted it and saying Lydia should, Lydia should, And I thought this is so embarrassing, Like my mom is texting our text line to us, telling us what we should do and where they we should put me on the show, and I just feel like it's like she's inserting herself sometimes and she shows herself off as a listener.
Speaker 1: What would be wrong with having your mother be supportive of her daughter.
Speaker 4: I love that she's supportive, but you guys don't understand.
Speaker 1: Call's mom please, Bianca, do you know how to work the phone system there?
Speaker 5: Because I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Ask Lydia to call her mom. She won't call her. She'll say that she's not answering. Is she blocked on phones as well?
Speaker 4: No, she's not. I wouldn't do that to her.
Speaker 3: She's already upset because she saw the teaser of me blocking her, so she messaged me and won't text me back.
Speaker 1: All right, I want to ask this question, why did you block your mom? I want you to call us up eight four four mojo lives, specifically your mom, because we've talked about people blocking people. But I want to know why mom's blocked eight four fur Mojo live or text.
Speaker 5: Nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 1: I think Lydia's mom is wonderful. She's that mom that's holding up the poster board sign screaming for you. She's wearing your jersey in the stands. She's got doma for you. Afterwards, in the car she feeds you. Yeah, from she drives you to and from work. Sometimes she's a great mother. I'm not discrediting that.
Speaker 5: She wraps our discs for breaking entery Christmas wish. What do you say?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 6: Sometimes you just need boundaries between like, oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, her family is the most nice people in the world.
Speaker 6: Don't hate my family for the record, but I do think that sometimes there needs to be boundaries.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm adopting your family. What are the boundaries you feel out your family? Don't cross topic? Whise Okay, so this happened, bring it up. This happened for my birthday.
Speaker 6: I got upset with my mom because I thought she overcrossed boundaries by reaching out and messaging Zach on like Facebook or something to ask if because she wanted to bring she wanted to come in for my birthday, And I'm like, why are you messaging my coworkers that I barely even know on Facebook? So like things like that. I think there are boundaries.
Speaker 1: Is because she wanted to surprise you. Is that kind of why she did it?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 1: But so, hey, Zach, as two guys here that moms are dead, wouldn't you love to have your mom's guy?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: And I don't. I don't know where the hate is. But Siam also roots for us, all of us like and so does Dawn.
Speaker 5: I want to know.
Speaker 6: She comments on everything.
Speaker 7: These are two beautiful moms that really support us, and we should give the love back.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. Lydia's mom is on the phone. She's not blocked from our phone lines. Thank you for getting what's up? Guys, you're on the phone?
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, Cyan. Why would your daughter do this to you?
Speaker 1: You know, she is one of those people that I look at as such a wonderful human being. She's always so nice, but she's not nice to her mom all the time.
Speaker 8: I have no idea why she did that, And literally just found out this morning when I was looking through your guys's topics and I was crushed.
Speaker 1: So you've been sending text messages only to understand that they've not gone anywhere, that they've been blocked a day. Yeah, we're unblocking you.
Speaker 3: Cyan, she's actually upset. I can tell because she's not saying anything.
Speaker 5: Are you Are you really upset?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean it's not. I mean I hope that I'm not annoying you guys when I do that. But it's just literally because I am truly her biggest fan. So I was a little bit upset, but I'm not upset now because I get it.
Speaker 5: Science It's okay.
Speaker 1: You personally text me from now on. You have my number, You text me, and you tell me anytime you want to tell anything. Or Kevin or Za. Absolutely all of us guys on the show love you. Actually, Shannon does.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 8: And I love you too, I just don't have your number otherwise, like you.
Speaker 1: I want you to know that there's there is absolutely no reason why anybody should ever block their mother unless their mother has been you.
Speaker 4: Know, horrible to that goodness.
Speaker 5: Joe.
Speaker 8: Just you guys understand that I was just texting in the other day to vote for Lydia to play, like why are you texting the line? And I said, I'm only voting for you, and she's like, that's not where you vote, and like I didn't know.
Speaker 1: So Joe, Joe, my son, Joe, your mom and you talk all the time. Could you ever see yourself blocking your mother on text message?
Speaker 4: Do your line from the studio line?
Speaker 5: The hip cricket? She blocked her from the hip cricket?
Speaker 2: Could I ever see myself blocking my mom? I would see her immediately if I blocked her, because she would fly to Florida and kick my asks exactly.
Speaker 5: Don't you think Syen should do that too?
Speaker 1: She should come down to the studios and she should personally nose to nose, look at her daughter and say, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: I love Lydia.
Speaker 2: I love Lydia so much, and I hope Lydia gets her ass kicked now.
Speaker 8: I did jo. Let me tell you I could not wait to get off of work today.
Speaker 3: Is just the hip cricket line, Like mom, I need to call text her sometimes I can't be calling my mom for topics.
Speaker 5: But how many text messages do you get?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: She texts a lot?
Speaker 4: She could?
Speaker 5: Isn't that good?
Speaker 4: She texts the show? Fine, but text me separately.
Speaker 2: Are you then saying that if people text in a lot to the line that you're going to start blocking them due to massive text No, this is just.
Speaker 1: My By the way, she doesn't block misfit Tony from his eight thousand Calls a day.
Speaker 5: But Hannah, what's up?
Speaker 8: Hannah? Fine?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I was on speaker.
Speaker 8: So there was this one time I was like eighteen and I had just met my boyfriend and we said, yeah, we're hosting a bonfire and my mom and sister.
Speaker 5: Were at their place and we say, jokingly, you.
Speaker 8: Guys should totally come.
Speaker 1: Well, my mom had my location.
Speaker 8: And she was serious about it. So she brought like two fifths one of Fireball, one of Rumata, and it's a bunch of nineteen year old You could imagine how that night went.
Speaker 5: So after that, she doesn't have my location anymore. Why do you want her to come?
Speaker 8: You know, there are sometimes where mom makes the party more fun, and then sometimes where mom makes the party and mom doesn't need to make the party every time.
Speaker 1: There are some people that don't like their mom to be the fun ones. Like there are some people that you know, like mom is the fun person, and there's some people that think it's embarrassing to them but their friends love it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I live in that space.
Speaker 1: Sometimes my dad is around, he can be Everybody else thinks it's a grand time, but I'm sitting over in the corner, like, oh, just look, hey, Becho, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, guys.
Speaker 1: Good morning morning. Say hi to Lydia's mom Cyan before she blocks.
Speaker 8: Her, Hi, Sam, good morning, good morning. My mom used to be the same way.
Speaker 3: She used to think that she was like part of my work.
Speaker 8: Family, and she would like hug my coworkers and all that kind of stuff. And He's embarrassed a hell out of me, But I just knew that, like at the end of the day, she was just so proud of me and like she was my number one fan, So like, yeah, I was embarrassed, but then all the my coworkers would be like, your mom's so nice, and I was like, yeah, try growing.
Speaker 4: Up with her.
Speaker 1: Like and by the way, Becka's not telling us BECO works at a strip club, which is amazing.
Speaker 5: I'm just kidding, But do what's going on?
Speaker 8: D Hi?
Speaker 5: You didn't deny it?
Speaker 8: Hey, I totally understand where Lydia's coming from, because my mom was so upset that I got fired the other day that she was literally.
Speaker 6: Begging me for the corporate office line so she could go tear them up all the way from Texas.
Speaker 5: That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you Cyane, I'm going to get Bob Pittman on the phone and you're going to talk to Bob Pittman for your daughter.
Speaker 8: Oh, I would love to.
Speaker 4: This is going to take away the job that she was just supporting me.
Speaker 5: Hold on, Stephanie, what did you want to say, Stephanie? I am that fun mom.
Speaker 3: I went to freshman orientation yesterday with my daughter and she was laughing so hard at how many.
Speaker 5: Kids were turning their heads and looking at me. I like the Elwoods of the crowd.
Speaker 1: Bill Woods. That's awesome. Where and where was this at? What was this freshman orientation from? From what school?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 8: And Guy Roosevelt?
Speaker 1: I love it Sometimes I laugh when I'm embarrassed too. Hey, Cyan, you always have a direct entry here. I'm gonna get you your own from Colleen, your own like key card that you can actually walk in the building anytime that you want to.
Speaker 8: Oh. I would love that, would we?
Speaker 6: Especially if you bring Doma?
Speaker 5: Yes? She seriously? I know, come on, come on, I love you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm black you. I'm sorry. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
Speaker 4: I do love you.
Speaker 8: You didn't hurt my feelings and of course I love you too, and I am your biggest face with you text in It's because I'm showing you how much I love you and I support you.
Speaker 4: Okay, beautiful, just keep it a minute, right,