Speaker 1: Today. So, Cindy, what would you say along?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I so, Cindy, this is Genny's mama, and Cindy had not had a date in a in a long time, and sometimes single moms are want to do. Uh. So you had a date on Friday night, right Saturday, Saturday night?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Well, let's hear about nervous. Tell me about your day leading up to it. You're nervous. Did you try on different clothing? What did you do?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, the outfit was picked out. I had mastered the talk, you know, into the jeans with the top. It was five degrees out and my hair kept falling, so I kept getting product from my daughter to hold it up.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, she was great.
Speaker 4: I saw a video of her and mommy looked very beautiful.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the young man picks you up? Did he pick you up? Young man? Did he hold the door for you on this? On the car?
Speaker 3: He he opened the door for me. He had a jeep wrangler?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay?
Speaker 3: And then I had to come and find out. My neighbors were peering out their front window.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to know, Cindy, We all want to know you were the hot neighborhood gossip sow which vf W did you go to?
Speaker 3: It was a nice steakhouse, the whole first thing sat down, I said, so, hi, my name is Cindy Lutenberger. And I'm shaking his hand. I go, so, what is your last name? And then he told me so I got his last name.
Speaker 5: That's a good Now you canock him on the internet.
Speaker 1: So you're sitting down, you're at a boothrey, you're at a table, and and so what do you two kids talk about during dinner?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We will.
Speaker 3: We talked a ton before at the bar and then just you know, eating was awkward. Talking about serving. I done it, and I'm totally with Yvonne. I always ask what's the best food. Our young man server brings out the steak and the lulla and he goes, he sets it down and goes, just to let you know, it was a little bit hairyback in the kitchen, so this might all be overdone, and and so and so my Dave date looks up and says, why would he say that.
Speaker 2: I think he was.
Speaker 3: More upset because he wanted this great meal to come in. And I immediately flaked my walley and it was fine, and he cut into the steak and it was a medium, just like the order.
Speaker 1: So here's here's the way. Yes, continue talk.
Speaker 2: About okay, everything everything. I asked him questions about him. Then when he goes, well, you tell me about you, and I'm like, oh, nobody's.
Speaker 3: Asked me those questions. And you know, I you know, I like to know book. I know I don't dwell on myself very well. So anyway, it was a conversation went really long before dinner, then during dinner, and then.
Speaker 2: After drink, goes, well, what do you want to do?
Speaker 3: I said, what do you want to do? So we just headed back to town, went to this great place I've never been to.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, okay, so you left the restaurant, you go, where did you go?
Speaker 3: It's an an alehouse.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a little bar with an outdoor sitting area.
Speaker 2: Where they had had a summer.
Speaker 3: So we sat down on this like park bench. It was really comfy and just listened to the reggae band for I don't know hour and a half, I don't know. I think it was eleven thirty when they closed down. And then he goes, what do you want to do now? Let's check out the new brewery in town. Go up to the front door. Private party, can't go there. So we went to nice a nice bar, and I, you know, and since I'm old and I can't hear well, I ended up sitting really close to him so I could hear every word.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, if you just if you're just listening. This is Jenny's mother, Cindy, who has not had a date, you know, in a while. It's been a little while, and she had a long time okay, tried and then so for Saturday night she had a date. So she's given us the rundown. So Third Bar is a restaurant bar, Third Bar, and it's getting late now.
Speaker 3: Five drinks, then go out to pull a show my phone, so show them a picture of my phone. My phone's not in my purse, Holy crap, My business is on my phone. So we walked back to the place where the reggae band was and it wasn't there. And then we went in his cheap and it was in the cheap Thank.
Speaker 6: Goodness, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Cut to the end of the date. Did you come home that night?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my daughter didn't think I was going to but I did.
Speaker 3: Took him up on the pool and the moon was shining.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, backup. So you took him up on the pool.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a big deck around the pool.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I didn't know. You have a you have a pool in the backyard. So you and this gentleman get up on the back deck. You probably each got a cocktail in your hand too.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he just said, I'll walk you to the door. And then I proceeded to tell him about how the switch is broken on the pool. And he's handy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's handy.
Speaker 1: He can do anything.
Speaker 3: And and so then he said, well.
Speaker 2: I could fix that for I didn't say that for to have you fix.
Speaker 3: That for me, you know. So, and guess what else? Guess what else?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: He's two years younger than I thought he was.
Speaker 3: That's me not hearing.
Speaker 2: He's two freaking years younger than I thought he was.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's.
Speaker 6: Eight years younger than you.
Speaker 3: Total nine total nine.
Speaker 2: Decade though, born in the same decade.
Speaker 3: So that's fine. And he said it's just the number. And oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: She loves to be outside.
Speaker 3: He loves to he doesn't like to sit still.
Speaker 2: He han't right, Jenny, she doesn't sit still. Oh, so I.
Speaker 3: Said, we can all be horizontal when we're dead, right, right?
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was really nice, you know, and I just know.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead ask me.
Speaker 1: Did you kiss him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I gave him a really, I gave him a hug when he picked me up, and I gave him a hug.
Speaker 5: When you spent that much time with him and you didn't kiss him.
Speaker 6: You spent hours with this man.
Speaker 1: He should have made and he you didn't, got you walleye. He should have said, if you want your phone back, kiss me.
Speaker 5: I mean, oh, I can't believe you spent like six hours with this man and you didn't eight eight out. That's a day, said, that's a work day, it's a whole day, and you didn't kiss him.
Speaker 2: No, Bailly, did you kiss your date?
Speaker 6: I spent two hours with him.
Speaker 1: That's honestly eight hours. For bay, it's worth power.
Speaker 6: Hop around the whole town.
Speaker 1: Indeed, when is the next quickie? Quickie?
Speaker 3: Okay, yesterday morning, I'm exhausted, no sleep, I asked my son in law, Do I text him and tell him I had a nice time?
Speaker 2: He goes, I'd wait till Monday, but I don't know. I don't did I'm married. So he text me and said, I had a great time and it was so sweet. So, yeah, we're going.
Speaker 3: To do something next weekend.
Speaker 6: Do you know Friday or Saturday?
Speaker 2: Like when?
Speaker 6: Because I got to write it in my planner.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: Probably.
Speaker 3: Also, I'm moving my daughter out of the house, so that's another big life change.
Speaker 6: He can do that.
Speaker 3: No, she can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, So since so you have another date probably coming up this weekend.
Speaker 3: Most likely.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to get up.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Are you going to shave your legs before this date?
Speaker 3: Like I said, every day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she has been every day, just in case she runs into them because they run in the same circles.
Speaker 6: Okay, their circles, their jobs.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, Okay, well, Cindy, listen. Listen to how happy and smitten she is with this young fella, and it sounds like there's a little chemistry, a little spark. Let me tell you, you do not go on an eight hour date unless you're having a great time. You'll say something like, oh, she's getting late. It's nearly nine. I better get home and let my dog out. Yeah, yeah, better better buy out of here. Bye, Cindy.
Speaker 3: I was tired, but I said no, let's just keep going.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 4: Wow, you I didn't know any of these details. I've been waiting patiently all morning to hear she didn't you tell us. We're in a group chat with my sisters and I and I, and she was like, tune into the day, ride jo to hear.
Speaker 1: Geez, your mom's date as an official a r P member, her date was more exciting than your two dates put together.
Speaker 2: Is very true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she had much more fun.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love you, Cindy. Have a great week. We'll talk to you this weekend, okay, or more on Friday or when we're going to catch up.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Wow, your mom sounds hot, by the way. She's a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: She was, Yeah, she has a lot of fun. She's very chatty, as you can tell. That's where I get it from. And she's yeah, she had a great time.
Speaker 6: I'm so happy for her.