Speaker 1: Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on this one thoughts on the fact that Hayley thinks that he potentially could be cheating on her, and it sounds to me like she doesn't assume that he's cheating with another woman, obviously by his choice of what he was watching.
Speaker 1: H eight four four Mojo Live.
Speaker 2: Eight four four sixty sixty five sixty five four eight is our telephone number and the text is ninety five five zero zero. If you got a comment and you just want to get on the air with us, you can just say call me and Lydia will call you.
Speaker 1: Suzanne, what's up. It's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Hi, good morning. I thought from the beginning that he knew. And I say that because yeah, I do. I say that because he said.
Speaker 4: At the beginning, right at the beginning.
Speaker 1: To share, is is this a joke?
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone's offering three flowers. I've never heard anybody say is this a joke?
Speaker 1: We've had that? No, we've had it.
Speaker 2: I didn't, Okay, my gut didn't tell me that. My gut didn't say that he knew. I I think when we eventually said something to him, I think he might have put two and two together and figured out what was going on. I didn't get it at all in that whole thing. But either way, let me ask you this question, because some people are texting saying like, for instance, five one seven says pass the test, and then another person right here says seven three four extremely suspicious What he's doing? You know, I don't know, Like I have no, no, honestly real clear cut thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I also don't know even if there was another actual guy involved, if he would and that person.
Speaker 1: Roses yeah, you know, like it would probably not.
Speaker 5: It just makes sense for him to send flowers to his girlfriend because.
Speaker 2: And is a guy gay If he's watching porn, that's gay porn? I mean, is a guy literally going to act upon uh?
Speaker 1: You know that. I don't know. He got gay thoughts?
Speaker 6: Well, I think he's interested in that, and there's nothing wrong with that. I think you need to tell your partner if that's something that you're into.
Speaker 1: But if a.
Speaker 2: Guy's watching, say, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what's there, what's the most popular porn that south? But you would know more than I would.
Speaker 2: Well, but if a guy's watching a specific type of porn, does that mean, he's cheating with that. So if mother in law porn or whatever, or step mom porn or whatever is the big one? Is he cheating with a step mom? Like, it doesn't necessly necessarily correlate.
Speaker 5: It's like apples and oranges to me, because it's that this is like a this is.
Speaker 6: Very different interested. But I'm saying he's obviously interested in that. That's something than that he wants to explore it. It gets him off apparently, Lena, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, what's happening?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm listening and I'm like, no, like even if I wouln't even have to call into you guys, because if I walk in on it, it's like no, because why are you watching that and getting off to it? Like no, that's that that we we we get a divorced. That's that's that's.
Speaker 1: If you walked in on him watching.
Speaker 3: Listen, Okay, okay, listen, what if you walked in on what she walked in and he was getting off to looking at maybe maybe I could say it, but like like kids or.
Speaker 5: Something like that, that.
Speaker 1: We're getting divorced. This I need to understand what the curiosity is child born child born illegal.
Speaker 3: Is illgal No, No, I'm not saying it like that. I'm just saying you're that that's what, that's what you're interested in, right, That's that's what. That's what him doing that to to that is like, that's what And it's fine, like how Kevin pay? That's fine, but you should have tell you should kill your partner. That's how you feel.
Speaker 7: It, because it is possible to be interested in men and women at the same time.
Speaker 3: But she don't know it, and that's that's the problem.
Speaker 2: I will disagree with you on the fact that I would leave him right away. I think if you're gonna leave him right away based off of that, you better be careful because you saying that may make you a little suspicious of whatever your significant others doing, because I guarantee you that they're not doing everything on this straight and narrow all the time.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I think that if they're doing something that is highly illegal, like watching child porn, uh, then I think then you got a totally different case there.
Speaker 7: What's up, Tiffany, Good morning, everybody. My theory on things are is porn is porn. If he's not out cheating, she's not out cheating and he's watching some porn.
Speaker 4: Who cares? It's life.
Speaker 7: I worked in an adult industry for seven years.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a wait, hold on, what do you did? What do you do in the adult industry? I was, you were? What's that?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry the FCC just banned you from saying that. What did you do?
Speaker 7: I was the store manager for seven years in the adult industry.
Speaker 1: I was, I was, I was. I was like, hold on, we got somebody. Yeah, I'm gonna see I ambb what's mbb imbd? Okay? I was going to say, was that a different kind of porn? Uh?
Speaker 7: Yes, I seem so much like there's so much out there people want to explore. But at least he wasn't out there in the world going this is what I'm gonna do, well, just checking out.
Speaker 6: Know though, my only thing where I disagree just a little bit with you, is that I need to know if my partner is interested in me, and if my partner is watching the opposite sex, then maybe they're not interested in me.
Speaker 1: And for those reasons, I'm out.
Speaker 5: My mind would just go crazy. It would definitely make me very uneasy. My brain would be going one hundred miles per hour.
Speaker 1: What you want to say?
Speaker 8: So, I am been first time long time by but so I have been in a committed relationship for the past seven years and when I am by myself, I am like one hundred percent straight. But I will watch female to female porn because to me, it's just it's prettier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so does that make does that make shawna gay?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 8: No, I mean I think I think their bodies look prettier. But this is the double standard.
Speaker 1: Is a double standard.
Speaker 2: We talked about this as a double standard before that it's a total double standard that women can kind of get away with kissing a girl in a bar and she's not considered gay, but if a guy were to do that, it would be obviously completely different.
Speaker 6: But and you have no interest in doing anything quote unquote in real life with another woman.
Speaker 8: No, I've even had I've been at the bars before, and girls have you know, actually approached me and tried and it's no, thank you, It's just to me it's more visually stimulating then I guess maybe just a thoughder idea but physically acting on it.
Speaker 1: No, And your partner knows this, Yeah.
Speaker 8: He's gone in my phone and He's like, oh, there go Sean.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: I think that's the difference is that you have communicated your interest to him.
Speaker 1: But I got to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I don't think that ninety percent of people or ninety five percent or ninety nine point nine percent communicate their interest of what they watch porn wise, I.
Speaker 1: Got you know what I mean, it's not on topic that is. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't think that that's like a by the way, let me tell you what I like. And I just don't think that that happens. But I think this is a case where I think this is a case where the guy it could have been a one time thing. Who knows, I don't know. I'm gonna say this about this. I'm not going to pass judgment on this guy. I also felt very uncomfortable. I did not want to out the guy, so I was hoping. I was actually happy that he sent the flowers to his wife, because I would have felt really awful if that guy sent it to another guy.
Speaker 1: What's up, Anthony?
Speaker 4: Oh, how you doing, Mojo? It's my first time on the show on the road.
Speaker 1: Is this amazing, Anthony?
Speaker 2: You can tell your friends I called Mojo in the morning for the first time during a topic about gay porn.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, what's happening?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, listen. I just want to say I normally I'd have to side with my guys here, but I'm from the old school. I'm surprised she didn't get the whooping on him when she walked in on him.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Do you think she should have whooped him?
Speaker 4: I think she should have got all over started whooping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or maybe it made him put it away and said, let's have some sex, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Or something you know? Yeah, right, yeah, I don't know. Is it worth a whooping? I don't understand.
Speaker 6: And if you caught Wes, you know, enjoying gay porn, would you want to have sex with him?
Speaker 5: I would have a lot of questions first, Like I said, it's I don't agree with that woman, I'm forcing you immediately, but I I would want to understand the curiosity, like where that came from and what it means.
Speaker 2: It would definite, let's put it this way, it would definitely come up in a therapy session if my wife walked in on me. Yet, you don't want to hide that from your spouse. Yes, Although I got to be honest with you. Sometimes stepsister porn would make Chelsea probably feel a little awkward too.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Sometimes okay, sometimes Dianna, what's Upana.
Speaker 9: I'm not thinking that he is in the Yeah, I think you like Harrie, but I also agree with the girl like Leslie. Important is they do look better than you know.
Speaker 2: Women are just soft and pretty and you know, yes, I don't know what kind of lesbiat. No, we can't, d M Kevin with what kind you like?
Speaker 1: Okay? Because when I say soft and pretty, I'm like Ashley, what's up? Ashley?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi, Ashley.
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: First time? Long time?
Speaker 4: I think she is so wrong for that, so wrong if that man is gay.
Speaker 1: Or trying to figure out what he is or what he's.
Speaker 3: Into, and maybe he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Know what he likes or what he wants.
Speaker 4: And no, I mean, I guess not fear to be in a relationship.
Speaker 1: But she outed him, she kind of did.
Speaker 2: I'm I think either way, you're you're not You're not getting the best of anything. I don't know how a relationship like that maintains itself. Because of what she just said in the embarrassment that she just played girl there are.
Speaker 5: So many more of the ruses though that I say that in my head too, like, of course it gives us content, and they're unfortunately entertaining to listen to. But there's so many where I'm like, if you would have just asked questions, you probably could have gotten an answer.
Speaker 1: Last call from Adam Adam you there.
Speaker 4: Hey, how y'all doing? The last couple of callers kind of touched on what I was going to say, This is like the first time y'all have done this. That kind of turned my stomach a little bit because we don't really know what that guy is doing. He might have just been surfing, you know, those items when he came across it and just stopped on that one where he was at that point. The fact that she didn't want to have a talk with him about it, and the fact that you know, we put him it sucks because when a guy does the right thing, we immediately say, oh, he knew it was mojo, so that's all he did, right, Yeah, win that way. And then when it's a guy that questioned his sexuality no matter what, he is now gay and for his woman to put him on the radio station to do that, and you know for you guys to go with a test, we don't know this new might have just been.
Speaker 2: And I will say this, I thought I handled it okay by letting him go off here. But if you don't believe so, then then that's your opinion.
Speaker 4: So his woman, his friends know him, his woman's friends know them, he is, he agrees.
Speaker 2: He agrees to let us put it on the air. Though that's the other thing too. People have to understand he agreed us to agreed for it to error.
Speaker 4: I didn't know, makes it better that part I didn't because the idea that we just threw that his life into that spin would have been God. Yeah, that legal part. I say that before next time, because that's that's a huge deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well and fine and stuff like that. Bro, I'm not going for that.
Speaker 1: Everything else I.
Speaker 6: Can agree, But you don't just scroll and happen on guy on guy porn.
Speaker 1: It don't work like that. You gotta go and kind tell the stories.
Speaker 4: But also, as his woman, she probably should have to talk with him, start having to talk to y'all about it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that would say all the War of the Roses should be the exact same.
Speaker 1: But all right, War the Roses