Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a M five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst.
Speaker 2: And Matt money Smith. The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you, Yeah, follow.
Speaker 1: The Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: Courtesy is one's own affair, but decency is a debt to life.
Speaker 2: Gong me you s.
Speaker 4: Petro Say Money and my seventy LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and a special PMS is It is Power Lunch PMSS live at the BJ's Restaurant in brue House in Downey this Holiday ce and treat your family to a special afternoon or evening out at your local BJ's Restaurant in brew House and try the one legendary remix pizzas they have blended the best.
Speaker 5: Oh It's not real Alex Chicago Deep Dish, Crispy Detroit Edges and that light airy New York doe all in one pie with the crisp curl pep Oh Chris curl so Pappy and the hand crumbled Italian sausage.
Speaker 2: Makes me want to have a pep rally.
Speaker 3: Right, curls and crysps so hard, and we're having a bit of a pep rally.
Speaker 2: Love it here, Jays, come on down. We love it here. Yeah, we love it brother. Missus January joined us. She's here, God bless her.
Speaker 5: We've given away prizes and we still have more to give away.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we'll be back into bjays soon and we'll tell you all about it soon soon.
Speaker 2: But right now, as we move on, what else do we have to give away? Still?
Speaker 5: Two BJ gift cards and one pair of tickets to Chargers Eagles Monday Night foot one week from today at SOFI Stadium.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's kicks, yeah, boothball. All right, it's time for the word of the day. I mean his word, the word of the day.
Speaker 3: Today's word of the day is intern. Today on Colin Cowherd Show, not only did Colin Cowherd compare college football to bitcoin.
Speaker 6: Bitcoin, you buy it, you better know it's tribulent and you're gonna get scorched. You're gonna have bad days. And that's college football.
Speaker 5: Okay, it was like the third thing he compared it to. Yeah, well, black market economy, wild West college football. It's like a weird black market economy.
Speaker 6: They don't have a ceo, they don't have a president, the old wild wild West in the eighteen hundreds, when you used to have territorial governors.
Speaker 2: That's what you have in college football.
Speaker 3: Three more minutes. The sound we could play, he starts comparing it to soriasis.
Speaker 2: Uh no, no, moving.
Speaker 5: On, that's your sky. Yeah nothing, everything, it's everything.
Speaker 2: So well. He had Urban Meyer on Urban.
Speaker 3: And Urban Meyer, for all his flaws, still does say a lot of interesting things on television and radio.
Speaker 2: And Urban Meyer says, hey, some of these CEO types.
Speaker 3: These business people that they come to the college football playoff and the committee they choose who's this and that they don't even use themselves. They use interns because they don't have enough time. They don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Listen to Urban.
Speaker 7: Let me leave you this thought. And Jerry DeNardo from Big Btn gave it to me yesterday. It's one of the most profound things I ever heard. It's the only multi billion dollar business in the history of our country as being run by volunteers.
Speaker 2: Think about that.
Speaker 7: You have a committee, they're all volunteers. And Jerry told me, coach told me stories where ads would tell him that they would have like an intern come in and watch film because they're so busy whatever jobs they have, and they would help. So you have volunteers that are getting interns to help them rank teams.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying they'll do it. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just this is what Jared DeNardo told me. The only business, an uld time bill b billion dollar business that you have a group of volunteers are making decisions. I just think it's got to go away and it's all playing. Let the conferences handle it. It's a play in business, and that way the best teams are in the in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Urban Jerry Denardo's like, why you mentioned my name, dude? Come on, nobody told me got no trouble breathing with that big ass.
Speaker 3: Nosing hene blast. Jerry DeNardo told me. Doernardo's probably like, yeah, keep my name out there. I'm pretty old. It's time for the number of the day.
Speaker 2: Here's my number. Number of the day.
Speaker 5: Number of the day is I'm going to go with four. And this is a familiar lament in this particular part of the Petros and Money Show. Even though it is in the two o'clock hour on a flex alert, normally would be in the four o'clock hour. So here's again I run into this problem. And I know that as I have aged, and as we age as individuals, a lot of times.
Speaker 3: As you age, you get more swollen, and your hair gets more like big wave day right, and you're more apt to raise your Masda down Fireston for pinks.
Speaker 5: And also you start to react to certain things differently. Maybe your taste buds have changed a little bit. Things you didn't like when you were younger, you start to like a little bit more, like.
Speaker 2: Might try that in salad.
Speaker 3: I like my I don't know what I know. I don't ever know what I had a gun steak salad in the first place.
Speaker 5: But I gotta say, and maybe it's because I committed the sin of scent so much when I was in high school, as I would bathe myself first in Liz Claiborne, then in Dracar noir, and then in cool water, and then in Christian to your fahrenheit.
Speaker 2: For whatever reason, it was just well in nineties, where a tomic that's right.
Speaker 5: When I'm trapped inside of a tin tube. But thirty eight thousand feet you.
Speaker 2: Had a real way Newton type on you.
Speaker 5: And I got a guy that I'm going for four pumps of the cologne of the twenty twenties, Savage or Savage or whatever the hell Johnny Depp wants to call.
Speaker 2: It his wolves. Why are you doing this? It's in the air, is recirculated. We can't roll down the windows.
Speaker 5: There's no way to get rid of the scent that you have decided to bathe yourself in for four hours from Long Beach to Chicago, and everyone I could tell when they would walk by, if they were going to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Who it was. Oh, I knew exactly who it was. That guy was really buttoned up. No, he was like a swoll ass.
Speaker 5: I just came from freaking orange fiery CrossFit before I got on this freaking plane and on a load up on the Savage or Savage.
Speaker 2: Don't you please don't do that when you get on a plane.
Speaker 5: It's bad enough when Fred does it and our studio does not have windows that open, and we get trapped with that scent.
Speaker 3: Fred is a real, real offender. Yeah, I was thinking I was describing. I heard something. I mean, somebody said something to me over the weekend. I think it was my wife and about some guy who had too much cologne on where we were in an elevator.
Speaker 2: It's not pleasant.
Speaker 3: And I was like, and I just started saying, you know what Fred does, and I was like that white lady.
Speaker 2: And the meme that's like super mad because I got mad.
Speaker 3: I was like Fred and he wears his Colone and then we all have to smell Fred's dirty.
Speaker 2: Ass for hours after. And I don't even want him here.
Speaker 5: Stay in Palm Springs, right, don't wear Colonne on a plane.
Speaker 2: It's you, Fred.
Speaker 5: I'd rather you be slightly ripe than dowsed in cologne for four hours. You're right, I'd rather have a little bit of bo I get it.
Speaker 2: Hey, the best of us. Bio sometimes reminds me of Greece when I was growing up. Honestly, I swear and I'm like, oh, you know, that reminds me of you?
Speaker 5: Know, man, all I need is a cigarette take me away back to Mona Vasia eighty three. But please, and if you're gonna do it, just one pump, man, we don't need four or five. You're right that I'm with you, man, that's public service announce Yes.
Speaker 1: Ronnie, this is the song of the day.
Speaker 8: The Blasters or a rockabilly blues band with a punk rock vibe from Downey, California, featuring our song of the day called Shaken because it is and I'm a Horse Monday on the Petros and Money Show, shaking up the Bjay's Restaurant and brew House in the city of Downey with our Monday Night Fancy Foosball live remote broadcast. However, we've got Clippers basketball coming up on this very frequency and.
Speaker 2: Because of this flex alert, the Clippers are.
Speaker 8: In Miami getting ready to play the Heat and Adam Oslin is wandering around looking to get things going with your Clippers countdown show that begins at three point thirty.
Speaker 5: They're five and fifteen Clippers, very excited about that.
Speaker 3: When Dawn was in for you, I asked him, Hey, you think the Clippers might make a run or he said no, no.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, no man saying something like that.
Speaker 2: Glad we're off early. We'll be right back with the top story of the day. We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
Speaker 2: Road Trip all summer with LA Sports Puddlo everybody, Welcome back and thank you it is and I'm a Horse Monday, I'm a Woyd.
Speaker 3: We're live for the Petros and money Power launch off the air shortly after. We usually get on at three point thirty for the Clippers who.
Speaker 5: Suck five and fifteen, but that's okay, five and fifteen.
Speaker 3: We are grateful to the bjs here in beautiful Downy. We're grateful to Miss January for hosting us as allway. That's right, round of applause, Miss January. Johnny and Mike are promotions crew. It's very nice and intimate to be here with the people. Matt just gave away a prize to a grateful young man the tail Yeah, good looking kid who gave us a picture of himself as a baby, and we autographed it that we autographed and then we gave it back to him. We got this well dressed man here from Inglewood. From the Wood, we got Willie Lowman back there.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing my tie. Everybody's feeling great. Let's get to it. The top story of the day.
Speaker 2: Come on top story of it.
Speaker 5: Well, you mentioned it. Little bit of a mishmash here. Try to cover all the ground in our top story. You're doing action, long long Thanksgiving week, a lot of action. I knew you'd have the college football covered, but the basketball pe you mentioned it that.
Speaker 2: I did because I buy a gun.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I would have been talking about bitcoin and territorial governments from the late eighteens.
Speaker 6: You buy it, you better know it's turbulent and you're gonna get scorched. Oh I'm gonna get scorched.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have bad days. I'm gonna get scorched.
Speaker 5: That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: That's how I've.
Speaker 3: Always felt working in college football, that I often get scorched.
Speaker 5: The Clippers are twenty games into the season. The Lakers are nineteen games into the season. Basically a quarter of the NBA calendar is gone, and if you take the current winning percentages, the Clippers, who routinely preempt this show and are responsible for today's power Lunch, that's what's happening today, are on pace to finish twenty seven and fifty five. That will be their record mid April. The Lakers would finish sixty five and seventeen. That's right too, that's right true. The Clippers are Don he finished, They're not gonna dig out of this us D MAC Earlier in the week ten games under five hundred already they lost to the Jah Morant, missing Memphis Grizzlies and the absent and I always do it the absent a d Mavericks after being humiliated by the Lakers. Kawhi Leonard is back. James Harden, He's back. James Harden is out there and it doesn't matter. They are terrible. They are five and fifteen. But the good news is the thunder own their unprotected pick in the upcoming draft, which Don McClain told us it's gonna be one of the best and deepest drafts we've seen in the.
Speaker 2: Last ten years.
Speaker 5: Shame Cam Boozer the bands to BYU. It would be the most Clipper thing if they got the number one or the number two pick. And remember it has happened before to the Clippers. Their Baron Davis trade to Cleveland sent a first round unprotected pick that ended up being the number one overall selection. And instead of Kyrie Irving being a Clipper, he was a Cleveland Cavalier. So there is precedent for this having happened to them in the past. Shame for shame is right. Meanwhile, no Lebron, no problem. Lakers are on pace for sixty four wins, the second best record in the West, behind the aforementioned Oklahoma City Thunder who only have one loss thus far through the campaign. Austin reeves you would not trade him straight up for anyone on the Clippers, not James Harden, not Kawhi Leonard. And you're seeing it all over social media and outpe. He is averaging more points, more rebounds, more assists, and has a better shooting percentage from the field than Kevin Durant in all of those categories. Devin Booker, Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 3: You go to the bevmo or the wine uh and more or whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: Total wine. He's the most exciting white in the vineyard. No doubt.
Speaker 5: And you know why he's a Laker because nobody and I mean g damn, nobody finds white guys like Nick Mazella of the Lakers. He is the man responsible for Alex Caruso, white guy converts demeanor. He is the man responsible for Austin Reeves a nice and he is the man responsible for that big center out of Purdue Hoffer whatever the hell his name was.
Speaker 2: A Savignon blanc.
Speaker 5: You need a white guy that's gonna put up big numbers or be a glue dude for a champion ship run.
Speaker 2: You know what color glue is? White?
Speaker 5: Nick Mozilla is your guy. The Clippers will start a five game road trip tonight. It's why we're on right now at two forty pm. Having followed Fred Rodney and they were able to secure the services of Adam Oslind for the full hour. We are going guest list, not guest list, but devoid of guests.
Speaker 2: We start two and a half hours. We have no guest list. No.
Speaker 5: Two and thirteen is what the Clippers are. Over their last fifteen games, the Lakers have won seven in a row. Lebron has only played in four games. His left ankle hurts right now, Ron, And you know what, Austin Reeves is better than Lebron. You know we're talking about Doncic being better than Lebron and how it's his team. Now, Austin Reeves is playing better than Lebron. James, you gotta find a good white guy, and our man, Nick Mozilla has done it. Twenty nine points on fifty two percent, shooting six rebounds, sevenists. We talked about the deal and whether or not the Lakers would be able to afford it. Well, thankfully, Mark Walter is in town now as the owner, and it looks like Austin Reeves is going to get a max deal.
Speaker 2: Mark Walter don't care. Mark Walter is like Bitcoin.
Speaker 5: And I don't have any clever analogies like Territorial West, black market economy, or Bitcoin, but I will point out for those of you that want to share a little nugget with your friends at the water cooler, if.
Speaker 2: Those still exist.
Speaker 5: Some people believe they're bacterial traps that'll just give you bad gut health. But even the one in our station, the one in our station might be the most disgusting water dispenser at any office in southern California. It has a series of lights green, You're good, yellow, and red, and the light has been either yellow or red for the last five years.
Speaker 2: I just filled up water too, damn it.
Speaker 5: Which leads me to believe there's a filter in there that's supposed to be swapped out that is as black as the sludge at the Labriatar Pace.
Speaker 2: We need the filter guy to come it chance.
Speaker 5: But Austin Reeves is looking to become just the second undrafted player to sign a MAX contract. The only other one, Fred Van Vliet. Oh yeah, signed a four year eighty five Oh no, No, was van Vliet a van in Northern Iowa or Wichita State.
Speaker 2: That's what I read.
Speaker 5: That's that's neither material nor four years eighty five million. The contract available to Austin Reeves five years, two hundred and forty one dollars is what we'll be talking about. Uh quickly, p I'll take the points tonight. Give me the eight. It might have gone down to seven and a half sins either way. I will take the Giants in front of a banged up Patriots O line. Bigger conversation. Two teams in town. The Raiders no longer a team in town. They are two and ten and the Chargers, with a victory yesterday, eliminated them from the postseason. They are no longer possible participants in the postseason tournament.
Speaker 2: He's a shocker. Ah, yes, you are right.
Speaker 5: Wheat shot.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 5: The Raiders fired their special teams coordinator, they fired their offensive coordinator, and they now are in line for the number one overall pick with their two and ten record in a draft that those that cover the draft are saying does not have an elite quarterback.
Speaker 2: Mendoza Ferdie Mendoz. It pretty good, though.
Speaker 5: What about Julian saying the super sayan super sayan from the San Diego area who now performs it Ohio State Dante More former UCLA Brewing. Maybe Bob Chesney can bring him back with a big check.
Speaker 2: Doubt it.
Speaker 5: Or Ty Simpson, the Alabama single year starter is what they are talking about. So that is what perhaps is ahead for you Raider fans that you can get excited about a draft. Oh, that's pretty mean in April. What they're eliminated? They can't they're not part of the tournament. I know you got to take it out on the The Rams had a big loss. They were in line for the number one seed path to Super Bowl sixty looked like it was going to go through so far the Leiden Egg and Charlotte. The tie breakers are plenty, and it looks like their fortunes will come down to a Week sixteen match on a Thursday night, short week on the road up in Seattle against the Seahawks, also nine to three, able to even their score on the table, as the folks in the UK like to call it with the Rams. The Chargers meanwhile, had what we like to call a pyrrhic victory against the Raiders. Thumped him pretty good thirty one to ten, but justin Herbert broke his left hand and was playing. Many people were trying to suggest, was it Jamie Lanister, Oh, was it the fugitive?
Speaker 2: What arm man killed my wife?
Speaker 5: Or was it Luke Skywalker with a little bit of mobility there After, Darth Vader lopped that handoff and Empire strikes back, coming back and return to the Jedi.
Speaker 3: Really, one of the only positive things that happens at the end of that movie is he does get his hand replaced.
Speaker 5: Right, so we'll see what happens. He had a procedure today and said he was hopeful that he would be able to play against the Eagles on Monday night, a game in which we will have tickets to give away between now and the end of the show.
Speaker 3: And we will have your dead and a live guy Birthday of the Day coming up next.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, as we continue here in Downy.
Speaker 3: And we're going all the way until three thirty, So you got another forty minutes of great sports talk more or less, stay with us and thank you for being here. We still have more prizes to give away the Petrosen Money Power Launch continue.
Speaker 1: Hello, PMS listener. Did you know Am five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA Sports podcasts. There's Rogan and Roddey, that one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of Record, Clipper Talk Without a Muskle, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: What a great gift, Carlos, Thank you very much, Thank you, Carlos. Carlos brought me Inspector Gadget socks and David Bowie socks. Oh wow, it's tough to beat on another pair. Oh the peanut guy.
Speaker 5: Oh, and I got a beautiful Fender U Tar T shirt. Thank you, Carlos, Well, look at you very kind.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Matt likes to go to the guitar center and shred damn right I do. Thank you, Carlito, what a nice guy.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 5: We're back, and I was when Carlos approached. We were just both getting a text from Steve Van Dorn. Uh and this is what happens, and this is why it pays to come to a Petros and Money Live remote. Hey, guys, if you would like to give away five Vans shoe certificates, we're at the BJ's event. Dave can get their names and addresses and I will mail them this week. So a round of applause for our man, Steve van Dorn.
Speaker 2: Oh, good guys.
Speaker 5: Five So that we showed up with four prizes and we are walking out with twelve.
Speaker 2: Pretty freaking We're almost able to take care of everybody here.
Speaker 5: I know, Frank you Steve Van Dorn, and please visit and support your local Van store this holiday season. It is a gift that everybody will absolutely love.
Speaker 3: We have no better patron than Steve Van Dorn, no doubt, even Hedge Fun Ryan who picked up all these guys tab and then laughed or they asked him to and he.
Speaker 5: Said no, all right, I said, fourth quarter's been rough. We didn't hit earnings.
Speaker 3: It is time to do the dead and live guy Birthday the day because we have a little extra.
Speaker 5: Time to Actually, Ryan I heard was into bitcoin and he got scorched.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why you know it's funny. I have a similar problem with college football.
Speaker 6: It's bitcoin, you buy it, you better know it's turbulent and you're gonna get scorched.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have bad days there. It is.
Speaker 3: Your dead guy Birthday of the day. One of my all time favorite polymaths Matt rex Stout, the author and creator of one of my favorite detectives, The Fat Genius Gourmet who Never leaves his Brownstone Nero Wolf one hundred and thirty nine years old today. Rex was born in Indiana like you, Matt, but raised in Kansas, not like me.
Speaker 2: Went to Topeka, went to.
Speaker 3: Ku, served in the US Navy, and was stationed as a yeoman on Teddy Roosevelt's yacht. Worked a lot of odd jobs, including as a cigar clerk. Rex Stout was a brilliant man. He invented a banking system in nineteen sixteen that four hundred US schools adopted. Used that money to travel Europe. He started riding first to make money. He wrote nonfiction, and then he wrote history, and then in the thirties he created Nero Wolf. I'll obese gourmet who grows orchids in his fourth floor and never leaves his home in New York and his awesome legman Archie Goodwin. There are seventy two Nero Wolf stories.
Speaker 5: And all he does is tend to his orchids and sit in an apartment.
Speaker 3: He sits at a desk and he drinks beer. He's got a very The best chef in New York is his personal butler and chef Fritz. There's a Frenchman and every once in a while he'll leave for like an orchid show or something.
Speaker 2: You know, somebody will get murdered.
Speaker 3: He'll have to solve it, okay, but usually people come to him and Archie the Legman if something has to be done. Archie's the Legman and they do hire out a couple other detectives if necessary. There are thirty three novels and thirty nine novellas. They are intriguing, thoughtful, and funny. He wrote the books until nineteen seventy five, when he was eighty eight years old. During World War Two, he chaired the Writer's War Board.
Speaker 2: He was an early member of.
Speaker 3: The ACLU, but he also detested Communism. J Edgar Hoover was suspicious of him, which he wrote about in the Nero Wolf book The Doorbell Rang, which is one of my favorites. It's hard to beat Nero Wolf. There is Nero Wolf and Archie Goodwin radio television movies. I would recommend Timothy Hutton did a great series about it based on it. Timmy plays Archie Goodwin on A and E in the early two thousands. There's a Russian series, there's an Italian series, there's a German series. A legendary character, and the books are great to read. Nero Wolf, Ladies and gentlemen, Thank you appreciate it. Thank you, not at all. We still have the alive guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're a live guy. You hear it in the background. I bet mister mcchim's familiar with Gilbert O'Sullivan. One hundred and four million views on this one. Kid's yacht Rock is not just Christopher Crossing Ambrosia.
Speaker 2: It's Gilbert O'Sullivan. He had hits. It's not Chicago. Where was he born? Cork, oh County Cork, Yeah, Corkor.
Speaker 5: His mother May ran a sweet shop, his father a butcher. They moved to London when he was seven. He learned piano by year. His father died when Sully was nine, and Sully said, quote, he wasn't around and he wasn't a good father anyway.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a ten year old. Hey, we would venture for it.
Speaker 5: He went to Swindon College for graphic design and that's where he met with the Doodles and the Perfects.
Speaker 2: He can play everything.
Speaker 5: When Rick Davies said I want you to drum for me, he drummed for Rick Davies. And when Rick Davey says you want to join Super Tramp, he said, no, I want to get a record deal. He created his own look that he said was inspired by his love of silent film. A bowl cut, trousers, suspenders, in that Irish taxi cab cap it worked.
Speaker 2: CBS signed him. That's how anybody got Pig two?
Speaker 5: Where that happened nineteen seventy is first top ten nothing rhymed more hits followed Underneath the Blanket go we will no matter how I try. All big hits in the UK, but this one came in nineteen seventy two, peaked at number three in the UK, and it was bigger here. Six non consecutive weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot one hundred sold nearly two million copies, two weeks at number one in Canada, number one in Japan, and seventy three Gill was nominated for the Grammy Song of the Year and the Record of the Year. He followed it up with the song Claire, number two in the US on the Hot one hundred, number one in the UK, Norway, France, Belgium, Ireland and Canada.
Speaker 2: Never has Claire been so popular a name.
Speaker 5: In nineteen seventy two, Gilbert O'Sullivan sold more records than any other.
Speaker 2: Artist, ten million. This guy most of anyone. It was a time of easy listening.
Speaker 5: But here in the States, and for those of us of a certain age, you may recognize the name Gilbert O'Sullivan because it was his lawsuit against biz Marquee. Oh that's right, and biz marquis alone again that led to the end of the free for all that was sampling of old records without compensating or getting clearance. Hey, you wrap types exactly right.
Speaker 2: Time to pay the piper and pay. They did Fab five. Freddy's not going to get you out of this one.
Speaker 5: Sully got one hundred percent of the royalties to that song. They paid a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars fine, and it was a precedent setting ruling that ended free sampling and hip hop and forced artists to get legal clearance for every sample they used, hence Bismarcki's next release being called All Samples Cleared.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: He currently lives in a territory and occupy English occupied t ratory called Baliwick of.
Speaker 3: Jersey on one of those weird islands.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like Guernsey, something like that. Gilbert O'Sullivan is seventy nine today.
Speaker 2: Not to be confused with Gilbert.
Speaker 5: And Sullivan, exactly right, which is why they did the name as they play on Gilbert and Sullivan.
Speaker 2: Gilbert O'Sullivan. That wasn't his real name. No, his real name was Ray.
Speaker 3: That's horribly deceiving. Indeed, what a deceiver. Indeed, well, we'll be right back. We've got to give away all these vans gift tic.
Speaker 2: We got dads.
Speaker 3: Thank god Steve van Dorn gave us those Vans gifts certificate, what a star.
Speaker 2: And we'll have more great sports talk, Great sports talk, Fun
Speaker 3: Fact with Matt Smith, the voice of the Bolts, feeling it after the Bolts win, and quick Hits