Speaker 1: Happy Friday, Happy Friday, indeed smojoe in the morning. All right, you know what, Kev's got to do this because we got to ask the question, and what is the question?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 3: How many draws? Is enough for a man to have? Or should a man have? How many draws?
Speaker 2: Or underwear? Is you like to say draws?
Speaker 4: I know where did that come from?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: So wait, hold on one second, So, uh, why do you ask this question how many draws?
Speaker 3: I was talking to my best friend and I don't even know how we got it. We talk about everything, bro, So we got to the topic of like I said, I'm running low on draws. I was like, I'm like, I'm down to my last pair. Like you you know what I'm saying, Like I ain't need laundry in a minute. I was about to take a shower. I'm like, dog, I'm down to my last prayer. I don't have no more draws. She was like your last pair. She kind of had that same reaction to you, but it was like hella negative, like what do you mean down your last pairer? You need more draws? How many draws you got? I'm like, I don't know how many draws I got? I'm like, I know it's not more than twenty, but I know it's not less than twelve, So like somewhere between twenty and twelve, Like that's my draws, that's how many. And she was like, twenty is okay. She was like, twelve is definitely not enough. He said, twelve is not enough draw gas. That's what I'm saying. But I mean, like, I mean I would do laundry within two weeks.
Speaker 2: How many weeks? Anna?
Speaker 1: Do you think that somebody should have backups on?
Speaker 2: And by the way, some people wear more than one a day.
Speaker 3: Right, Like I just raising my hand, and I'm thinking about if I go on a week vacation and I want at least two, maybe three pairs to be safe every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in case you need to change it. You don't have enough, so I guess, I guess I don't. What would you say is a good number? Then twenty one? Twenty more? Oh more than you said twelve.
Speaker 1: I have so many now, And I'm gonna tell you why I have so many, because I have different lengths, so I have I wear boxer breefs and so now that I started wearing the short guy shorts, you know, the four inches the Houcci Daddies.
Speaker 2: I started doing that this year.
Speaker 1: I realized I couldn't wear the same underwear that I normally wear, which is whatever the normal box or brief underwear was. So I had to go and I had to get six inch four inch, so it's like no shell socks. So it's like exactly, I actually smart though. I will tell you this. If you asked me me, like, what is that I have the most of I would probably say, uh, probably golf shirts. I don't know, I probably know. I'd probably say I probably underwear I have because I don't throw my old underwear out and Chelsea thinks that's bad that I should just get rid.
Speaker 4: Of old under Oh see, I go through it.
Speaker 2: Really, but I buy my underwear.
Speaker 5: I mean I have fancy underwear or like you know, sexy underwear, but fancy underwears for like for like a vacation, yeah, like a special night like that. But my everyday unders from Amazon. So I get five or six pairs for like a lot of dollars buy.
Speaker 1: I buy it all the time, the Amazon underwear and fancy underwear during the week.
Speaker 4: It all actually day I am doing that.
Speaker 5: I don't very randomly is and I do laundry all the time, like I probably do laundry every day, but I just I've been focused on kids laundry, not my own.
Speaker 4: And this morning I was like, I fancy underwear day.
Speaker 2: I only throw away underwear.
Speaker 1: It's the elastic strap is like not keeping it up anymore, or if there's holes in it, and.
Speaker 5: Then I get rid of Can I tell you why I have been having to throw away my underwear like mad lately? My dog Bo will get into my hamper and he loves dirty underwear and he finds it and just sits there and licks and licks.
Speaker 4: And in his mouth it's his holes.
Speaker 5: And also once I take it away from him, I'm like, well, I gotta throw this.
Speaker 4: I can't even wash it. It's so weird to me.
Speaker 2: Dirty he does.
Speaker 5: And by the way, that's not uncommon for I think especially doodles do that.
Speaker 2: Noted I will not be getting to do it.
Speaker 4: It's so gross. But they love underwear.
Speaker 2: Did they eat any of the other underwears?
Speaker 5: Like it's uh yeah, no one, No underwear is safe. But he especially loves mine. I think he knows because he knows where to get it in the back or the front. Come on all right, next door?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What do you you always got a picture? What, by the way, did you take your test?
Speaker 2: Already? Hold on? What underwear you got on today? What do you guys? What do you mean what underwear? Like? What kind of underwear you got today? You have? Like, do you have a fancy underwear on it? Or what do you go? Fello?
Speaker 4: Okay, you pulled that down.
Speaker 2: I get find my favorite underwear I need to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good Fellas, good Fellas. I just get him from the Target. But no, I'm about to go on Amazon. I'm on there right now.
Speaker 2: They got some deals. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also throw my underwear away when it gets only wear boxer breefs, so if they get loose at the leg part, oh, it's time to go.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. What's up? Helene hoop Shorts?
Speaker 4: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 3: I was calling in to let have no that I have eighty pairs of underwear.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, you need to start through that.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 7: I sell ones from high school and I'm well into my almost late twenties.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you have high school underwear still, I do. That's like that's like, you know, still having like your high school letterman's jacket or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's the underwear that you were wearing when you went to homecoming or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Uh, that's pretty wild. Wow? Are they like lucky draws?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Is that why you do it?
Speaker 1: You know what I disconnected from because that's like I felt weird talking about high school girls underwear?
Speaker 2: Get it? What's up, Jennifer High.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning guys. First off, this is my first time on since Anna's been on some what up till? And Okay, my fiance has over one hundred pair of freaking boxers really and it's annoying. Yees collect them. It's a brand, yes, let me tell you what's annoying. So the brand is called Swag and they have like character ones. They have like different prints with like you know, Christmas print, any like literally anything, and they're all categorized by like holidays and characters.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I don't wear that brand, but I have some Tommy John underwear, and I have Christmas underwear, and I have Hanukkah underwear, and I find myself sometimes going can I wear Christmas underwear when it's like October?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, they have underwear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christmas in July exactly. By the way, are those aren't the underwear. There's there's an underwear brand that like cups your balls.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, those aren't.
Speaker 3: Snug though underwear, and they're like they're like a hammock.
Speaker 5: Literally, I feel like that's part of the name. It's like a ball hammock or.
Speaker 2: Is incredible?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: What's up? How you doing, Drew?
Speaker 8: What's happening? Good morning guys, Good morningbody?
Speaker 2: How many underwear do you? Is it underwears or like? Is it plural? Is underwear is singular?
Speaker 8: I think underwear would be the plural of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the underwears or draw.
Speaker 8: At the at the very least, at the very least twenty pair, all right, and that's the very.
Speaker 6: And they can't be uh, they can't be like like the Target brand, right.
Speaker 8: You gotta have some quality quality box of briefstart.
Speaker 7: Absolutely and at the Africa some PSD something like that like keV that hugs the leg you know, nine inch in seem Yeah.
Speaker 1: Guys with the big ones huh also also keV.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: When starting a new relationship, I've always throwing away all of mine, and I just casually mentioned it to to, you know, the other party, to see if she'll do it too, because I don't want to be pulling some panties to the side that I've already been pulled right.
Speaker 4: Some other some other guy?
Speaker 2: What is that? What is that? One song from Kidding put put to this side? There you go. You gotta stay right, get rid. And I had no idea. Lorenzo, what's going on? Lorenzo?
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: First time? Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: I got a weird question.
Speaker 7: I'd like to know where the holes come from in our.
Speaker 2: Underwear, Moss. I don't know, excessive washing.
Speaker 6: All of a sudden, you got holes in your underwear. And it's not like you know, you're digging through them or anything, but.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like they're thin, so you hear them in the washing machine and dryer all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I or others.
Speaker 4: You just want us to say your penis is just so big, or blowing gas at the scene.
Speaker 1: Or sometimes the underwear sometimes the underwear holes come in the butthole, So what.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's I think it's excessive farting. It's the gas the we wear and terror of the gas.
Speaker 4: Rather taken my answer now.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Uh, what's up? Let me see here, Brianna. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Brianna?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: So my husband we actually get our underwear from theies and it's like matching underwear.
Speaker 9: So we'll be like, oh, do we want to match today's date night, Let's.
Speaker 1: Let's wear you guys wear matching underwear. That might be the weirdest thing.
Speaker 4: I'm all for cutesy stuff.
Speaker 2: That's that I am again.
Speaker 9: I think it's weird like you because there's themes.
Speaker 6: So we match our underwear with our day.
Speaker 1: And I'm ordering it from a website called fundy Undies. Is that what you said?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: I like you keep going bosses underwear.
Speaker 2: Ever, though I don't know. To me, it's kind of weird. Samantha, what's up, Samantha?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 9: First of all, I will say shout out to Bambas they have the best underwear. But I'm with Shannon. My dogs love my underwear and they are not doodles. I was on a Zoom meeting one time with like two hundred and fifty people, and my dog literally tamed in with a pair of my underwear and its mouth.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you something that happens all the time, just when I have people over all the time.
Speaker 4: It is so embarrassing, So I feel your pain.
Speaker 1: Hey, quick question, bambas do they do what they do with socks? Doesn't bambas like you return us? Do they do that with underwear too?
Speaker 5: Yes, they do.
Speaker 4: Bamba socks are the Do.
Speaker 2: You know how that works? You return a pair, they give you another.
Speaker 1: One fresh pair, no questions asked through I don't know. There's some probably I don't know person there doing it. But remember, your underwear is being made by little kids in some far, far away land that's in a like a little think about that. Do you ever think about that at all? No, I don't you think about it? Now made in the USA underwear, Let's make otherwise some kid in Indonesia is making your underwear and feeling your underwear.
Speaker 6: So