Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five and six fifty five? Yoh five and six fifty five?
Speaker 2: No, no, I was listening on Friday, Thurday. I think it was Friday morning. Yeah, Friday morning, as I'll send to you guys, because I heard you guys do the five of six fifty five?
Speaker 1: Do we do?
Speaker 2: We were uh in Cleveland for that morning show. Boot camp did great. Actually, you know who did the best. David did the best because he took on a contestant that got zero point zero.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was painful.
Speaker 2: But David actually showed a good, uh you know, valiant effort because I think you got what four out of five or five out of five?
Speaker 1: How many did you get David on Friday? On Friday? I think I got like three? Was it three? Or four?
Speaker 2: Game?
Speaker 3: But he did it in front of his daughter. Oh yes, like set him over? Is she with you again today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi, good morning. I forget your name? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Laila Lilah?
Speaker 1: What a name? Lila? Lila Lazarus? Remember her? The health reporter from Channel four? Back?
Speaker 2: All right, David is taking on Lindsey.
Speaker 1: Lindsey, Why am I talking like that?
Speaker 2: Linsey, Lindsay, and David say hello to each other. Guys, Good morning, good luck. Lindsay's on her way home from work right now, so she's she's heading off home.
Speaker 1: David.
Speaker 2: I'm going to lock you up in a soundproof area. You and Lilah have fun talking to Lyddya.
Speaker 1: Five pop culture triviata questions.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets the most right wings Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one, Lindsey on what would have been her sixty third birthday, Mittel is unveiling a Barbie doll of this iconic singer, dressed in an outfit inspired by her song I Want to dance with somebody?
Speaker 1: Who who is she?
Speaker 2: Seconds two Whitney You're done, Whitney Houston.
Speaker 1: No is your You know it?
Speaker 2: Just say say yes, Whitney Houston, Yes, you got it in she got it anytime. Question number two, which longtime Lions quarterback stepped away from the team over the weekend right in the middle of training camp.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a multiple choice.
Speaker 2: Was it a Teddy Bridgewater, B, Jared Goff or C.
Speaker 1: Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with C.
Speaker 1: C you said, Is that what you said? Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: L was among the most popular shows on Netflix last month based on the movie Legally Blonde. What was the name of the actress who played l in the movie? Three Witherspoon.
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 2: The youngest member of the Kardashian Jenner sibling group turns twenty nine today.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 2: Kendall? And question number five. This greedy singer is rumored to have broken up with her hockey star boyfriend Jack Hughes.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 2: Let's bring the champ back from a sound prove area. How do you think you did?
Speaker 1: Lindsey?
Speaker 2: Okay? But the answers she got three out of five?
Speaker 1: Dave? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Stiffer? Competition for you and Lila? Question number one, on what would have been her sixty third birthday, Mattel is unveiling a Barbie doll of this iconic singer, dressed in an outfit inspired by her I Want to Dance with Somebody music video.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Whitney Houston?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Whitney Houston sixty three? That's wild. She would have been sixty three. It's sad. Question number two, which long time Detroit Lyons quarterback stepped away from the team over the weekend, right in the middle of training camp.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a multiple choice.
Speaker 2: Was it a Teddy Bridgewater, B Jared Goff or C Matthew Stafford, Tedwater? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's that story about calv What do you think? Why is he.
Speaker 1: So? Teddy Bridgewater announced his retirement. I think it was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Well, I felt like, didn't you retire years ago to go coach his high school?
Speaker 2: He did, and then he came back to help the Lions during playoffs.
Speaker 1: But just before training camp, I felt.
Speaker 3: Like, once you retire, as oftentimes your heart is already out of this, it's tough to get that camp.
Speaker 1: I always worried, and I think we got I don't know who. What's the guy's name is? Got Yeah Vikings? Oh guy, I'm like he's been out for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, he's got to get at least one more of these to win with a tie, to to win with a clean win.
Speaker 1: I think you might get all five right. Question number three.
Speaker 2: L was among one of the most popular shows on Netflix last month, based on the movie Legally Blonde. What is the name of the actress who played Lle in that movie? Seconds in the movie reached Yeah, that thing with the phone thing is getting me.
Speaker 1: You know it's coming back at me. Can you hear me my voice coming back? No? Oh, you can't hear it. I'm the only one that can hear it. I can hear it. You can hear it?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: Question number four. You see how fast my head sets up? Question number four.
Speaker 2: The youngest member of the Kardashian Jenner sibling group turns twenty nine today.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 2: Thy?
Speaker 1: Seconds?
Speaker 2: That one?
Speaker 1: The youngest one? Right?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately past the three second month. You don't hear that at all? So loud, okay, and a clean win a four to three score if you get this one right. Otherwise you'll win in with a tie. Question number five. This greedy singer is rumored to have broken up with her hockey star boyfriend Jack Hughes.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 3: Yay?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's nice to you, Lindsay, Lylah, What do you think of that dad of yours?
Speaker 1: Sounds good?
Speaker 2: That's really good, Lyla. Your dad's a superstar. You know that there'll be.
Speaker 1: Nobody, nobody better in this world.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna set you up with a partying gift.
Speaker 1: Lindsay.
Speaker 2: Michigan State Fair is happening Labor Day weekend, and it's brought to you by Vibe Credit Union, or it's at the Vibe Credit Union show Place, which is formerly known as a Suburban Showplace if people.
Speaker 1: Don't know what it is, but it's now got a new name.
Speaker 2: You got a four pack of tickets, lindsay, so we're gonna set you up with that. Okay, thank you, have a great morning, Love you for listening, and we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: David and Lila, make sure you're with us, all right, I'm good yo. Hi guys, it's Mochile in the Morning's five is six fifty five.