Speaker 1: Mac.
Speaker 2: I don't usually like to do this, but I think we deserve a little pat on the back for I think, out of everyone on the internet that has taken in what Jonah Hill has said about annihilating anyone that thinks of him as the fat guy from Super Bad, right, I think we were the nicest about it. I'd say, so everyone else talking about they'd kick his ass and that you know he's a big pe he can't do nothing about it. We said that he could beat up a possum. We said that he might be able to hold his zone against a giraffe if he goes for the knee first.
Speaker 1: I also gave him fox. He could get a fox.
Speaker 2: Gues So we said, you know what, Jonah, maybe you're not that far off.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the key to our success, coup. Here is the eternal optimism we bring every each and every day to life and to fighting animals. And I guess other folks.
Speaker 2: I'll also say this little advice, Forge you don't like the scrutiny that you're getting right now from everybody talking about your BJJ, find someone on the street and just kick the rass.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other side to this the other day was of course, now he's been in the news a little bit more because you know, he said what he said. And then there's an all time photo of him having a bad morning because his coffee was dropping midair. The photo snaps Jonah holding the top of the coffee with the rest of the coffee about a foot below that, which, by the way, that happens, I would say like three times a year to me, and it ruins your day, like you just got to go home. At that point, the comments section was all over him, so he really, I'll tell you if he was looking for a fight, he has it in the comment section, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not promoting violence, but I'm saying, find the weakest, scrawniest guy on the street, prove your point and we'll get behind you.
Speaker 3: Jonah, Yeah, yeah, one, go three, yeah, job three.
Speaker 4: King of Queen.
Speaker 2: Marl Street entertain and I'm Mac and we are the Mac and Goo program. There's no new movie, So what are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: Trios draft?
Speaker 2: That's all we know how to do. Now, that's all we know how to do.
Speaker 1: Now, if you don't know what the fuck we're talking about, it doesn't quite make sense calling a trios draft because it's the draft. It's three distinct drafts, three different drafts. We're not drafting groups of three things, no common thread, no common thread. Today we are we are drafting Devils. That's right, Devils, Satan Diesel bub Yeah, and that is in honor of the twentieth anniversary of The Devil Ways product I guess.
Speaker 2: No, it's so the Devil was Product two is streaming.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, sure, all right, So in honor.
Speaker 2: Of that Devil from that movie. We find out in the movie midway through the second movie that in fact, Satan has been wearing Prada the whole time.
Speaker 1: There you go, There you Go. The other two themes that we will be drafting is house party guests, specifically from the nineties, and we'll give it early two thousands, which was a boom of teen and house party movies.
Speaker 2: Teen raunchy comedies. But we're not just saying comedies. You can pick from any teen movie you want. It could be a drama, because you don't just want you don't want to just invite the same type of people to your house party.
Speaker 1: You gotta have a couple ingredients, for sure.
Speaker 2: But for the most part, it's characters from late nineties early two thousands movies.
Speaker 1: And then finally we're gonna finish that up with a draft of dream dreams. That'll be the most interesting one. I don't really know where to go on that one, but we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be anything with dream and the title, So music, movie, television show, or it's a dream.
Speaker 1: You have combably a recurring dream or a nightmare. I suppose a subset of dreams, so.
Speaker 2: You can draft a nightmare. But you can't draft something that has nightmare in the title, right, We need to make that distinct.
Speaker 1: Unless it also has dream the title.
Speaker 2: So yet, if nightmare is there, but then dream is also there, dream has to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh. And in the three drafts, will you will be each drafting six of each six sixty six the Beast of the Devil? Good? Would you like first pick? You want me to flip for it?
Speaker 2: Flip for it, and then we'll rotate after that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've got heads here. I got a poker chip slash tail mark always tails. Tails is the script always tails? So goo is calling tales. It's flipped it is tails. Yes, what would you like?
Speaker 2: I want first pick? This is the Satan draft. This is the easiest one. There's only one satan that really got the folks going.
Speaker 1: All right, sure, sure, sure, and now time for what you've on been waiting for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right now, when the streets are paid with gold, we don't want no Deadhofer's only ducky shine crackers. A buddy Duddy may do, but no gobbledy cook. Only the best and the best will be taken in the draft. But not just any old draft. It's the macin Wool draft.
Speaker 2: With the first pick in Mac and Gooo's Satan draft, I'll be taking Elizabeth Hurley's satan from the movie Bedazzle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good pick, Goo, good pick. I have a strong top four here. She's in it. I didn't know which I knew for sure you did take her.
Speaker 2: There's no other devil quite like her.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, agree.
Speaker 2: I would argue that Elizabeth Hurley at this time might be the peak of all peaks.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: You know what they say, cream rises to the top.
Speaker 1: Those in and around our age in the year two thousand and two, two thousand and one, two thousand whatever. But Dazzled came out distinctly. Remember also her as.
Speaker 2: The devil, Her as the devil granting wishes very cheeky. Because cheeky, what she would do is Brendan Frazier would make a wish and she'd go as literal as possible with that wish. And then also if he wasn't specific about something, she'd give him a little pecker.
Speaker 1: Uh GHO. I'm going to take my back to backs here and draft my two favorite devils, maybe two that aren't even on your lists. I'm gonna take to close out the first round, the greatest goaltender of all time, Montete bro There, New Jersey Devil, great number thirty. He is I think the greatest goaltender ever walked this earthly.
Speaker 2: May I step in real quick?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Sure we probably should have specified this. I will let you take Martin Brodor, greatest devil of all time. I feel like you should have or we should have made the rule that you either take the entire team devils, or you can take one devil and then we move on.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal. He played his whole career with the devil, so he is the devil.
Speaker 2: He is a devil.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking it, and then I'm not taking the whole team.
Speaker 2: You told me this he traded wives.
Speaker 1: If you don't know the story of Marty Burdure and the whole wife situation. Go ahead and look that up. It is he's a worse person than I want my idol to be.
Speaker 2: And if you're saying, like, what would the devil do? And trade wives?
Speaker 1: A personified devil, I like it. I'm back in, back in good to start the second round here, I'm gonna take deviled eggs. Deviled eggs. Had to take deviled eggs. Best food devil there is.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right. I cannot argue that I didn't even think of it, But that is so on brand for you that I'm happy I didn't think of it, didn't take it. That's yours.
Speaker 1: I would have been pissed if you got deviled eggs, so I had to take him there.
Speaker 2: But this leaves open my favorite devil food, and that is devil dogs.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, yep. I like devil dogs from a.
Speaker 2: Young age, A young goo favorite snack cake out there, Drake's devil Dogs.
Speaker 1: I think for what they are, they're like an average snack. There's a lot of a lot better chocolate and cream combinations, but baseline that combination is pretty good. So I understand what it's pretty much.
Speaker 2: It's a whoopie pie with a different name. Right, it was a different shape, different shape, it's shaped like a dog. My next pick. This is tough because I don't want to take my silly picks early. Okay, Hades from Hercules Animated movie. Sure, quite good voice by James Wood, not the outfielder Woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's two of them, James Woods.
Speaker 2: It's two of them.
Speaker 1: There's malta multiple Woods.
Speaker 2: But by the way, Hades in this movie one of the better really overlooked villains that Disney has given us. I will take Hades.
Speaker 1: That's an over I didn't have them on my list. Good one, Goo, I'm gonna take the remaining one that was in my top four to begin with. Gou give me Satan from South Park. Satan is an all time character, an extremely unique take on the Devil aka Satan as well. Obviously, anytime South Park does something like that, they crush it. And then I'm gonna go a little off the board here for my fourth selection and give me Will Ferrell as the Devil in the SNL skit starring Garth Brooks, where Garth Brooks sells his soul to write a song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were several devils that you could have taken from SNL. There was the Will Ferrell Devil, there was John Lovetts as the Devil, and then there was also Jason Sadeikas, who holds the distinction of being the only SNL cast member to play both Satan and Jesus. Also with your devil selection, your Satan selection from South Park once again a unique choice. Who is really a va over time? But I would say peaked in the nineteen ninety nine Bigger, Longer, and on cut Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, when specifically the Satan and Saddam Hussein stuff with Saddam's face being an actual photo of Saddam Hussein. Absolute peak.
Speaker 2: All right, I will now go with maybe my favorite musical devil of all time. This appears in Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny, Dave Grohl as the Devil in that final battle with the d. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Great selection on my list as well. Definitely would have considered him here at my last couple of picks. Loved Dave Grohl as the Devil on Tenacious D.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have two picks left here and I am ready to really take a leg up on you that you're not able to get back at me. I will take the log from Heavyweights that Tony Perkis picks up and shouts out here, you devil log.
Speaker 1: So you take Okay, all right, so you're taking the log. You're taking the log that Tony Purkis lifts.
Speaker 2: I am taking the devil log from Heavyweights?
Speaker 1: All right? How deep of a dive did you do for that to pop up?
Speaker 2: That was the second thing I thought of.
Speaker 1: All right, So I have a number of things here left for my final two selections. Before we get to mister irrelevant devil here, I absolutely have to take Daredevil here, Marvel's Daredevil. He's just such a popular hero now, I would say twenty five years ago we weren't really.
Speaker 2: Talking about dared Devil in Hell's Kitchen.
Speaker 1: The Netflix series clearly propelled him to a new popularity. And then Goo, I want to switch it up a little bit here. You know, there's hell Boy, there's Mephisto. I'm gonna take a dust devil, a.
Speaker 2: Weather occurrence, there's a vacuum.
Speaker 1: No, that's a dirt devil. That's a dirt devil. Also on my list, dust devil, a little cyclone in the in the in the desert.
Speaker 2: All right, Mac, there's a lot of great devil's left. Some would say that the greatest looking devil of all time is from the movie Legend. It's the Lord of Darkness, Tim Curry, Like you said, you have Mephisto, you have Little Nikki's father in the movie Little Nikki. But I am ready to take from another Adam Sandler movie, Ben Franklin. Go on, have you seen the water Boy? According to Helen, Mama Bouche, she created electricity, not Ben Franklin. He's the devil.
Speaker 1: Ben Franklin's the devil, Bobby. That's right.
Speaker 2: And there are some other choices from Helen. There was Foosball, higher Education, Little Girls, that Godless, Jezebel, Vicky Valancourt.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, I neither. I'm unsure whether I love this or hate this. Two of your selections are characters and things calling things the devil.
Speaker 2: It's Benjamin Franklin. Sure, oh in real life. I don't know he created stuff? But was he the best guy?
Speaker 1: Trek have for you My sixth My squad is six sixty six, Malta Bredeu, Deviled Eggs, Satan from South Park. Will Ferrell in that one skit with Garth Brooks Daredevil, Marvel's Devil of Hell's Kitchen, and Dust Devil's the Weather not the Vacuum.
Speaker 2: I was so close, speaking of Martane Broudor, I almost took the other NHL player the Devil, Marislav Satan Chitaan Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. My six Devil Satan's bees are bubbs. I have Elizabeth Hurley from Bedazzled Devil Dogs, Hades from Hercules, Dave Grohl, the Devil log from Heavyweights, and Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 1: All right, nice, nice. The only things we left out that we didn't mention al Pacino and Devil's Advocate. He is playing the Devil in the most al Pacino way you can. I mentioned hell Boy. There's also a robot devil in Futurama, which is a pretty good one.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then we mentioned the dirt Devil.
Speaker 2: You didn't even mention this one. D d run in with the Devil. It's Van Hailen.
Speaker 1: It's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good one. I probably should have taken that over my last too. But here we are.
Speaker 1: All right, moving on. We're doing house party guests or dreams. What do you want to do next?
Speaker 2: I guess we should split these up. We shouldn't do devil in Dreams back to back.
Speaker 4: Only the best of the best will be taken in the draft, but not just any old draft. It's the macking cool draft.
Speaker 1: I have the first selection here, and it is a doozy because again, we are drafting late nineties early two thousand's high school raunchy for me, high school movie characters that you would invite to a house party.
Speaker 2: My only question to you is it our house? Is it my house?
Speaker 1: You're inviting them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna kill off half the people. I don't want these people at my house. Also, we've decided we are doing six. It needs to be three women, three men.
Speaker 1: It needs to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta go fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: You want more women there than men. If you're inviting people.
Speaker 2: No, because you're just gonna go Hot Chicks. You're gonna go Rob Schneider from the movie Hot Chicks. Jessica, it's me.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna take Sarah Michelle Geller from Cruel Intentions.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And she plays the most tittalizing character I think ever of all time, Catherine Myrtle. In Cruel Intentions, she was also in I know what you did last summer. Obviously Buffy as well, but specifically her from cruel Intentions is a plus plus.
Speaker 2: Plus number one. You just got the Paul vote. Number two. I have her on my list, but she would not be my first guest. She is someone that will.
Speaker 1: Like sexy, she brings drugs, is.
Speaker 2: Someone that's party to have at your party. I'm not sure if she is the party animal that you want to base the whole party around.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm just saying, if Catherine Myrtles at your party, I don't even how to see.
Speaker 2: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: Everyone's gonna be there. They want cocaine and they want Sarah Michelle Geller.
Speaker 2: All right, so I will go with my first pick here, someone that when they step into the house party things suddenly slow motion. Amanda Beckett, Jennifer Love Hewitt, can't hardly wait.
Speaker 1: Yep. Top two, top two. That's the top two right there.
Speaker 2: My other invitation is going out to someone who made out with her brother man. That'd be Jenny Michelle Trachtenberg from Eurotrip. Okay, all right, sure, I'm not inviting the brother. I might invite the other friend with the long hair. Okay, but Michelle Trachtenberg in Eurotrip Eurotrip, by the way, doesn't get the do it deserves.
Speaker 1: Sure, Sure, I'm gonna invite someone that's gonna have a lot of money and maybe spice our party up. Give me Alicia Silverstone's share horrorle.
Speaker 2: We just want to have a rich person.
Speaker 1: Party, Scherah Rowitz from Clueless. Of course, And so I guess I've fulfilled two of my three females.
Speaker 2: We can go eight or ten rounds on this one.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I got to my top three. I'll take that. I wish I could have got a man to back it. Two. But what are you gonna do? What do you do? Beggars, campion choosers go. I'm gonna take the best party animal on the list. Give me Steven Stiffler played by Sean Williams.
Speaker 2: That's the one that I'm saying. If you are having a house party and it's at your house, I'm not sure if you want the stiff Meister there.
Speaker 1: My parents are paying for it.
Speaker 2: Your dad would party with the stiff Meister. Your dad would love the stiff Meister. All right, I'm gonna go with my next pick here, and you mentioned bringing drugs. We're not advocating for drug use, but I think could liven up the party would be Shorty Marlon Wayans from Scary Movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, a lot of weed, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of I will then go with my next pick. And this is tough because this actor gave us several choices, and you have already brought up having kind of a high falutin rich party. I will do the same. Brad b Rad Gluckman played by Jamie Kennedy from Malibu's Most Wanted.
Speaker 1: All right, so this is why you backtracked on your only nineties thing because you wanted b Rad.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because technically a lot of the movies are two thousand and two thousand and one and them like, I don't know how to do this. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah I do want b Rad. I do want b Rad.
Speaker 1: Every time I pull up to a light behind a Ford Maverick, I take a photo of it. It's one of my favorite running jokes, which just me and myself, just me and myself, every once in a while, put it on Instagram. Uh so you have four right, you got two left? I got three.
Speaker 2: I have two left.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, I'm gonna take my girl next store type, the goodie two shoes. That's maybe gonna keep everybody in line, and for me, that's Toots here. But I'm gonna take a fuck. I'm gonna take Greasy Recy. Reese Witherspoon, who plays the character in Cruel Intentions. She plays it in election. She's great at playing this girl next door.
Speaker 2: Up at the type question, Am I allowed to take a different Greasy Recy character?
Speaker 1: You cannot take any character played by Reese withers.
Speaker 2: Okay, because the character that she plays in Pleasantville, and I would say.
Speaker 1: Good one, better, good one, top three.
Speaker 2: She's election as well.
Speaker 1: Not electioned. Yeah, I mentioned that I did mention that.
Speaker 2: I wasn't paying attention to you. I was too busy. I'm like, I really wanted Greasy Recy. That was gonna be my third female.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my third female. I have another, uh honorable mention there. You maybe you will take, but I hope you don't because I hope I can mention her in honorable mentions.
Speaker 2: I just want to mention her. I just want to let her know that I'm thinking about her.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now I've gotta I've gotta get like the jock type guy there, right? Is that is that sort of what I'm what I'm looking for. It's hard, it's hard to say at this point. But you know what, give me Sithmeister's kind of a jock. Yeah, jock yesh, all right, I'll go Archie. Then give me James Vanderbeek who fills both rolls Varsity Blues quarterback or Dawson.
Speaker 2: That's a TV show, but that's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does count?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm gonna go with I have two picks here. These are my final two picks for the invite to my house party. And like I said, I kind of I wanted Jennifer Reese Witherspoon from Pleasantville. I'll have to swerve off of that. And this next pick is kind of a twofer because if you saw the movie, if she does something, her sister will join in. Her sister's not allowed to go unless she goes all right, all right, I'll be taking Kat Strafford. Julia Stiles from Ten Things I Hate About You seems a little reserved at first, but once she comes out of her shell, not bad.
Speaker 1: I don't love Julius styles. I think you might have lost the draft tickle.
Speaker 2: But here's the whole thing, though, is that in the movie her played by Larissa o'lennok, wasn't allowed to do anything unless.
Speaker 1: She went she's getting turned away at the door.
Speaker 2: So I am now opening the door for Bianca to also come.
Speaker 1: I have been on the record as describing the Jewelers styles as featureless. That's right, featureless.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's no one on her album who cares? All right? The final pick here and this is I believe the perfect person to add to my party because they can just blend into the background, but when they're in the background, you're gonna notice them. I am taking party teenager played by Clark Duke from super Bad.
Speaker 1: All right, now we're really stretching the two thousands part of it.
Speaker 2: You said two thousands, Yeah, that's two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Clark Duke in that movie Nameless doesn't need a name. He has one or two lines, but you see him anytime that he's on the screen. You know what is Clark Duke?
Speaker 1: I mean, just because he's insane? Yes, yeah, you can't. Yes, agreed, agreed.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty happy with myself.
Speaker 1: All right, we're here in a mister irrelevant here, last person invited to the party, and I'm between three gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Just a reminder, I already took Clark Duke. You can't have Clark Duke as well.
Speaker 1: I guess my three options here. I can go Freddy Prince, who goes without saying, also married to SMG in real life, also canoodled her. It's in Scooby Doo for Coleton Moses parties. You also had Summer Catch Freddy Prince. You have Ryan Philippi, who was teen hot throb late nineties. But goo, I feel like the party's gonna be cooler. Those guys seem like, okay, guys, the car party's gonna be cooler with Seth Green's Kenny Fisher, also from Can't Hardly Wait and Now. This is a party movie with several great party characters. But I feel like I really round out my three gents with Seth Green here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Seth Green's a great choice. He also has several characters that you could have taken from his run in the nineties, but that would have been the one that I took as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so.
Speaker 2: We get to some honorable mentions. Really quick. Yes, okay, so I already took Jamie Kennedy's b rad. Randy Meeks would have been someone great to have his way.
Speaker 1: I thought for sure. The two that I thought for sure you were taking or Amanda Beckett and Jamie Kennedy from Scream.
Speaker 2: But once we decided that you can't have two Jamie Kennedy's I wasn't gonna take to Jamie.
Speaker 1: Kennedy, Well, you gotta get them both.
Speaker 2: Sure, I was debating, and you took the stiff meister. I think maybe the best party animal from American Pie would be Jim's dad.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's actually at the parties.
Speaker 2: He's not at the parties, but that's because he doesn't know about them.
Speaker 1: So the other thing I like about Kenny Fisher Goose. Speaking of American Pie, I considered taking the Sheerminator just so there's someone there for everyone to collectively shit on. That's always a thing.
Speaker 2: Dion from Clueless Staisy Dash.
Speaker 1: Several Clueless options, Donald.
Speaker 2: Faison and Clueless probably the funniest character. There's also great and can't hardly wait too. Yeah, he's in a band with brecken Meyer, but he also plays Travis and Clueless, so they're both in both movies.
Speaker 1: Gou I didn't know. I almost saved them for my last pick so that I could get seven people. I wanted to draft a Kid and Play, However, from the.
Speaker 2: House Party, I know where they're from.
Speaker 1: Back, I feel like I couldn't just take Kid. I couldn't just take Play, and I didn't want to waste two drafts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because when they start dancing, they'd hook their foot onto nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so honorable mention of the highest accord to Kid and Play. I considered someone from She's All That Right. Freddy Prince is in there, so that's that's also one of those. But I just couldn't. I didn't love any one single character the most from that movie. I mentioned Varsity Blues with James vander Beek ten Things I Hate about You. There's some good ones in there. I consider taking Katie Holmes. She was in Teaching Mister Tingle, another terrible nineties movie, and also of course was Joey Potter. I was going back and forth with her and Reese. Reese has better movie roles, so I went with that, and then that's it. That's what all I have.
Speaker 2: For I thought about we already talked about scream maybe Stu Macher, but he also might murder you. Yeah, and I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to die.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Buffy Summers from Buffy the Vampire Slayer played by Christy Swanson.
Speaker 1: Okay, you went with the swerve there.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because we're not doing TV.
Speaker 1: Sure. Sure, she seems like a bad person though, so do you get her or do you get Buffy?
Speaker 2: And then finally you're talking about bad person? Do we take a chance and invite Kelly van Ryan from Wild Things?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good? Once again, I don't want the threat of death at all on the table personally.
Speaker 2: I don't want the threat of although I.
Speaker 1: Guess Catherine Myrtle it makes it a little spice. A tinge of death is on board.
Speaker 2: If you invite Kelly, trouble will follow, especially if it's at your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, who's going to your house party? Mac?
Speaker 1: Going to my house party? Is Catherine Burle, Sarah Michelle Geller cher Horowitz played by Alicia Silverston from Silverstone from Clueless, Steven Stiffler played by Sean Williams Scott from The American Pie Movies. Name your favorite Reese Witherspoon character. She's there James Vanderbeek from Varsity Blues or Baby, he's playing Dawson Leary, who knows? And then Seth Green's Kenny Fisher Can't Hardley Waite.
Speaker 2: Whereas my party is Amanda Beckett played by Jennifer of Hewitt from Can't Harley Waite, Jenny played by Michelle Trachtenberg from Euro Trip, Brad b Rad Gluckman played by Jamie Kennedy, and Malibu's Most Wanted Shorty played by Marlon Wayne's in Scary Movie Kat Strafford Julias Styles from Ten Things I Hate About You. But that's a two for right there because her should be right behind her. And then finally party teenager played by Clark Duke in Super Bad, Great great.
Speaker 4: Job, but not just any old draft and the macking cool draft.
Speaker 2: And now we get to our final draft here, and I don't know what to do with this one.
Speaker 1: So this is dreams Dreams, so you can draft character, dreams, songs, titles. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know how to go about this. You have first pick, which is good for me because I have no idea how you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Okay, I am going to take just so that you don't get the clean sweep of this, because you've taken this in two other drafts. I will be taking the nineteen ninety two Dream.
Speaker 1: Team good great one. Actually not on my list somehow this time great one.
Speaker 2: You've taken it in every other draft. I had to put it in.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, you know. I'm glad you took it first. Overall good one.
Speaker 2: I had to put an end to it.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna take here's my issue with the Dreams one, Goo, there's like a hundred songs that I like with dreams, so I'm gonna save those because I'll I'm sure i'll get a couple of songs time.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking any songs. That's up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take a show in a movie here, goo.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The first one I'm gonna take is called a Nightmare on Elm Street. Three Dream Warriors. That best dream movie of the bunch. I think there's three dream ones all right, in a row fantastic movie. Outside of the first one. It's the best Nightmare on Elm Street. Uh. And then go, I'm gonna take a show here. Now we'd like to get play a little fast and lose, especially when it comes to dreams. I am taking the famous sitcom New.
Speaker 2: Heart because it ends on a dreams all a dream.
Speaker 1: It was all a dream. It was all a dream.
Speaker 2: Used to read Word Up magazine, Salt and Pepper and heavy deep. That's a great one. I didn't even think of it. I like that twist, though, thank you, thank you. I will now take someone that should have been on the Dream team, but he was not. Hakem the Dream Elajahan.
Speaker 1: Basketball heavy here for good.
Speaker 2: We're going to heavy ball, baby.
Speaker 1: Okay? Does that mean switch? Does that mean I can't take the dream shake the signature move.
Speaker 2: You don't know what I'm gonna take next, but what I am gonna take next is maybe the greatest video game console of all time, one that was put to bed way too soon because goddamn Chips. Goddamn Chips shortages. It ruins everything. The Sega Dreamcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah good one good selection.
Speaker 2: Nine nine ninety nine release date.
Speaker 1: If you didn't take that, I was probably taking it in my next couple, so good. Good snipe right there. To continue on with your basketball theme, I suppose.
Speaker 2: You could play NBA two K one and two K two on there. Alan Iverson's on the cover, and so you're you're someone that says the two K games were a bit overrated.
Speaker 1: So the basketball two two K games were always better. That's the only sport where they were always.
Speaker 2: When they dropped that on the Dreamcast, the Allen Iverson the two K and then the two K one, that game fucking rule.
Speaker 1: To that point, NBA Live O three and oh four were pretty good, but then two K surpassed it.
Speaker 2: I mean this is in the year two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could be playing that at our house party.
Speaker 2: I think that launched with the Dreamcast because he was one of the characters that would show up with It's thinking.
Speaker 1: Alan Iverson driving a crazy taxi.
Speaker 2: Alan Iverson, It's Ai and the taxi.
Speaker 1: All right, good, I'm gonna keep kicking the can down the road here because I'm so curious as to where you're gonna draft. So I'm gonna take daydreaming. Daydreaming. There's fucking nothing better than a jay dream, disassociating with the real world. You know you should be doing this, You're not. You're doing that, You're daydreaming, and and go, I love a day dream. Possibilities are endless. Daydreaming. It's a fucking extinct thing.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Everyone's out there doom scrolling instead. They can't think for themselves.
Speaker 1: I have a daydream.
Speaker 2: That's what we're that's what we're here for. We're here to lecture the youth. Get off your phone, You get off your phones, you start daydreaming.
Speaker 1: Go here's uh, here's one for the that listen to the listen.
Speaker 2: I don't like that one bit.
Speaker 1: This is this is very popular amongst that crowd. Uh, dreamcatchers. Give me dream catchers here.
Speaker 2: So that isn't just for the bees and h's.
Speaker 1: It is for everyone that has a DreamCatcher tattoo on their upper thigh.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're saying a catcher or you're saying a tattoo.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying dreamcatchers. It's all encompassing.
Speaker 2: Eighties nineties everyone had a dreamcare dream catchers were everywhere. Dream catch everyone had a dream catcher. Everyone had.
Speaker 1: And the bad dreams and the dream draft.
Speaker 2: But guess what, I'm gonna have that bad dream anyways, because it does nothing. It ain't catching shit.
Speaker 1: Oh you prove it, prove it.
Speaker 2: I am going to take maybe my favorites. No, this is tough because I have my three favorite things ever. This is pretty famous. I guess it was important. One time Martin Luther King had a speech and he said I had a dream that he used to read Word Up magazine. I will take Martin Luther King's speech.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. Gil another overside on my list. I actually really liked that one was it was good.
Speaker 2: Then I will take I think my favorite dream song ever. I don't love Aerosmith, but dream on Rules.
Speaker 1: It's a good one. That's a good one, all right, So I got two more and then it's huge to mister irrelevant Clark Duke.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Clark Duke again.
Speaker 1: Good to be to be clear, that was sixth on my list of dream songs. I don't I don't want to speak really though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what. They're from Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 2: They had a house in Walltham, right, I don't know. I like their first album.
Speaker 1: I know that Steven Tyler had I don't know if it still has a beach house in Hummer Rock in Marshfield.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, MAX favorite Aerosmith song is I don't want to miss a thing.
Speaker 1: I do like that song. I know it's underrated. You would in the catalog Jaden.
Speaker 2: Loving an elevator, living it up when you're going down?
Speaker 1: Uh give me, I might as well finish with two songs here right to play at my house party? Uh give me. Katy Perry's Teenage Dream great absolute banger.
Speaker 2: Defines the album the entire is.
Speaker 1: It defines an era of music as well. It's so so good. And then who would I be if I weren't going to take Fleetwood Max dreams? You know, right? Why not?
Speaker 2: Do you have any more picks?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: You didn't take a sex dream?
Speaker 1: No? No, I didn't want to take a wet dream because I don't want to ruin my sheets and or my skivies. You know. It's I'd rather daydream.
Speaker 2: So I am going to take a dream, and I did. I researched a lot of dreams, but I think one. I've never had this type of dream, but it sounds really, really nice flying. I would like to fly in my dream.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It can represent a desire for freedom, ambition, or a new perspective.
Speaker 1: So you are taking the concept of flying in a dream.
Speaker 2: Right, because I looked into being chased. I don't want that. It often reflects avoiding a conflict, responsibility, or fear in waking life.
Speaker 4: Mm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I looked into falling frequently signals anxiety, a loss of control, or a fear of failure. I feel like I've done that before.
Speaker 1: I've certainly fallen. Yeah, I've remember falling out of my bed specifically once in a falling dream.
Speaker 2: So that's the thing, though, I feel like that's happened to me where I've fallen out of my bed. Where I think falling out of my bed is what made me think of it in my dream? So spot my dream incepted what I was doing.
Speaker 1: And there's that. Well, it's that time dilation too, right, one second falling under your bed as like a whole minute in your dream or something.
Speaker 2: Could you have drafted an inception in this?
Speaker 1: Fuck? That would have been good? Right, it would have been good. Yeah, I guess so, I guess so right.
Speaker 2: Teeth falling out I've never had.
Speaker 1: This, you just so, you're just naming dream.
Speaker 2: This is such an interesting dream though, right, I've never heard of this, but we've not read about it. Twice people dream about teeth falling out, and it's commonly tied to feelings of vulnerability insecurity or communication issues.
Speaker 1: I mean, a big part of this kiup right is dreams. I think is largely governed by the subconscious, and subconsciously people are dealing with a lot of shit, and so people like to subscribe to these sort of dream theories. I don't know how true they are.
Speaker 2: But I like the idea of speaking of that, rate review and subscribe. I would send you saltwater taffy, but looks like it's gone in the office.
Speaker 1: I do question I should have took inception.
Speaker 2: Did people eat the taffy or did they throw it away when I wasn't here so I wouldn't feel bad anymore.
Speaker 1: I think there were two people that tried the taffy to confirm that it sucked, and then then it probably got thrown out.
Speaker 2: Being naked in public now, I have dreamt about this, sure, but I feel like I'm not in with this because it's linked to a fear of judgment, embarrassment, or feeling exposed when I'm naked in public. In my dream, I'm just living my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want people to see your hog.
Speaker 2: I'm just walking around. I'm going about my daily activities. I'm just naked. That's all.
Speaker 1: See that. That's my side boot.
Speaker 2: Taking an exam when unprepared. Now I don't have this exact one because this usually represents self doubt or high pressure regarding performance. I have dreams where I'm late for a report at work, where I don't bring one of my goalie pads when I'm supposed to be playing hockey. So I feel like that's kind of in the same same idea.
Speaker 1: It's the same idea for sure.
Speaker 2: Being late associated with feeling overwhelmed or falling behind on deadly one more. Dreaming of drowning. You've done this right, No, you've never dreamt of drowning.
Speaker 1: I could tread water for months.
Speaker 2: It's the worst.
Speaker 1: I could tread water for months.
Speaker 2: You feel like there's monsters on earth. It is the worst. That usually means feel of stress, anxious, emotionally overwhelmed in your waking life. But I feel like all of these dreams are the same. You know what's a really cool one. Dreaming of ghosts. You ever dream of a ghost?
Speaker 1: I don't know if I have.
Speaker 2: It often means you are dealing with hidden in fear or a feeling of being haunted. There's different types of ways of ghosts in your dreams. There's being chased or attacked, talking to ghosts, I've talked to a ghost to my dream that fucked me up, or becoming a ghost. I've never become a ghost in a dream. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: I would involve you dying in the first place.
Speaker 2: People also dream of meeting the devil that ties it all in. Was supposed to segue into the next topic. We did that one first. They're kind of ruined it Mac. What are their honorable dreams? Do you have?
Speaker 1: S Club Seven's never Had a Dream Come True? Absolutely good banger, Absolute banger, Goo the Rhythmic Sweet Dreams or made the Mamas and the Papas, California Dreaming another banger uh. We briefly wrapped it Notorious BIG's Juicy. I almost considered it taking at the end. It was third on my list. Gou the Rapper, the Dream, the girl band Dream, they had that banger He Loves You Not, and then recraem for a Dream is not a movie I should watch with anyone, But it's a movie.
Speaker 2: You should one of the better movies. Watch it once and you've seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And that's that's really all I had.
Speaker 2: So I had. If you were to take the Dreamcast. I was going to take the dream machine. Oh the Arcade, the Arcade, Boulevard of broken Dreams. I walked this lonely road fields of dreams. I don't like baseball movies, so especially that one. And that's those are my dreams.
Speaker 1: Six were the all time great movie. That's just maybe a stretch A nightmare on Elm Street. Three Dream Warriors, the television show New Art that ends what it was? All a dream? Hearkening back to his original sitcom Daydreaming. My favorite kind of dreaming dream Catchers to get rid of all the bad juju that Goo was bringing up in this therapy sash teenage dream by Katie Perry and Dreams by Fleetwood Mac.
Speaker 2: And my six dreams are the ninety two dream Team, A Keem the Dream Alajuan, the Sega Dreamcast, Arrowsmith's dream on I had a dream by Martin Luther King and I'd like to fly in my dreams.
Speaker 1: I think you called Hakim Olajuwon a snub from the dream Team? Is that correct?
Speaker 2: I said he wasn't on there, Okay, I think he might have said snub. I said someone that could have been on there?
Speaker 1: Isn't he not American.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think he could have been on there.
Speaker 2: There's certain rules that you can play around with an American citizenship if they, if he wanted to, they could figure it out. Where's he from? Look it up? Where's a kim olaju one from?
Speaker 1: Hey siri? Where is akim olaju one from Lagos? Where's Lagos?
Speaker 2: Ass siri?
Speaker 1: If Akeem had Nigeria, He's from Nigeria.
Speaker 2: Ass siri. If Hakem has American citizenship.
Speaker 1: Hey siri. Could hakim olaju one had played for Team USA basketball? A keim Olajuon was ineligible for the Dream Team as he hadn't become a US citizen. He became a naturalized American citizen in April of ninety three, so he actually was on the US team in the Atlanta Olympics.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine how much better the ninety two team could have been if they had Hakem.
Speaker 1: Second best player of the nineties.
Speaker 2: Let's get into Mac Sack and Mac Sak could be anything. It could be a boat and Mac this week in your sack. My family usually once a week we will make our own burritos, burrito bowls casadillas. We have certain tasks that all three of us have to do. Usually, what I'm very responsible for is grilling the chicken and spicing the chicken and making sure that the chicken is all set.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: So me and my family we did our jobs. We got the akut ramon ready, we cooked the chicken. We went to sit down for a lovely Sunday dinner. I said, wait a second, let me use the restroom first. I went to the restroom. I came back, I sat down, and I said, my penis is on fire.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you had the gelopidoes. What did you cut that you touched your penis with?
Speaker 2: That's the issue is I spiced the chicken, okay, with the taco seasoning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you didn't wash your hats.
Speaker 2: So what I did after the grill, I took the chicken.
Speaker 1: You know, it needs a little extra seasoning on it, my man meat.
Speaker 2: And I then had to spend the next twenty to twenty five minutes fixing myself because I.
Speaker 1: Just said, did you dip your hog in a vat of something?
Speaker 2: It was? It was rough?
Speaker 1: Sounds terrible, sounds terrible.
Speaker 2: If I called the fire department and said my penis is on fire.
Speaker 1: Well he not, not exactly the same, but about a month ago we had a nine to one call in which a dog bit a man's penis.
Speaker 2: That is, let's hear me out, not the same at all, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: Took his word for it. We took his word for it. He was like, it's stopped bleeding, but it definitely bit my penis. And I said, all right, the ambulance will be here any second. Just hold on.
Speaker 2: Did he tell you how that how that began?
Speaker 1: He was picking up his dog from his trainer, who also had a dog, and the trainer's dog bit his.
Speaker 2: Dick, okay, right in the dick.
Speaker 1: He was wearing clothes. He wasn't like you walking around nude. He did have shorts on.
Speaker 2: Well, so I'm only new to my dreams. I'm not nude at home.
Speaker 1: Wow, who knows?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I had the I had the residuals of the spice on my hands, and it it touched me. Ever since.
Speaker 1: Did you say, hey, babe, you want to clean this off?
Speaker 2: No? I it was funny. I went to the bathroom. I came back and sat down. I looked around for a second, and I just stood back up. And left where it's like, is there something wrong? And I'm like I lean or I didn't want to stay in front of my son. I'm like, sure, I spiced myself.
Speaker 1: I like the terminology.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to tell him. And then my son's like, what did my son think?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: He thought that it was his fault because he thought I stepped on a lego. Okay, He's like, Dad went back because he stepped on a lego and he's really really hurt. That's a good would you rather?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say what hurts?
Speaker 2: More comment section below. Guys, Mac, where can the folks find us?
Speaker 1: You can find us on x and Instagram, at Mac and gooo podcast every other platform Mac, ampersandgo max Shift seven that includes Facebook, sit Try tuning, cast, Speaker, Google Play. We're on Speaker. More importantly, Apple podcasts get on their rate review Subscribe five stars. Thanks to Watertown Sportswear for making our t shirts a decade ago. Watertown Sportswear thirty four Mit Auburn Street, Watertownsports War, dot com experts screenprinting, and a.
Speaker 2: Brodery Deepublic dot Com dirt News Dump at the top of next week and then maybe we'll have.
Speaker 1: A next Men ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have X Men ninety seven at the end of next week. I'm one episode back that I just saw with Nightcrawler was awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh that is the most recent one.
Speaker 2: I thought there's a new one that came out yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's the night Crawler one.
Speaker 2: I think did I skip an episode by mistake?
Speaker 1: What number did you watch? Seven or eight?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The new one was eight. I haven't watched it yet. Finale's nine.
Speaker 2: I don't shut shut up, all right, don't talk to me. Yeah, all right, So check us out at the top of next week. Tuesdays with Tuesdays I abused kangaroos.
Speaker 1: Damn Bert Bye.
Speaker 2: Please flip the cassette over to side B to continue the adventure. Now it's time for girls jumping on tram baalanes. Ziggy zogy ziggy Zogi. Oh oy oy