Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI AM six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Come on, stop it, guys. Until I figured this out, it's.
Speaker 3: A stolen vehicle. Can you see the front wheel? It looks like it's glowing.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the right side of it breaks. Are you know what?
Speaker 2: Do you guys understand something? That this is radio?
Speaker 4: And they will badly?
Speaker 5: I might add, he is going fast?
Speaker 2: Are we gonna keep on doing this?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: It's your show? Bill?
Speaker 2: Oh really? And now Handle on the news ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle and d good good morning everybody, Bill Handle. And it's a Friday morning, October third, which means it's foody Friday. And ask Candle anything. And I'm back from atoning for my sins. I woke up very early yesterday to start a tony, and I went to bed very late and couldn't quite get all of them in. There was a very long list. In any case. All right, we can get into the religious aspect of that, but I'm not going to even.
Speaker 4: Thought it was a day of a tony, so you watch.
Speaker 2: That's why when I first said a day of a tony, I go Tony.
Speaker 4: Yeah, watched a bunch of musicals.
Speaker 2: Yeah we're talking. I did talk to Tony Sorrentino yesterday. Good guy, Yeah, good guy. And yeah that was it.
Speaker 4: So can I tell you that opening there about the car chase. We have never ever received so much positive, so many positive talkbacks ever saying please continue to talk about the car chase. Okay, well I tell you one negative not okay.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, fair enough. So here's what you want to do on a regular basis, Kno, Since you are the master of editing, why don't we just go ahead and put together a car chase who the hell knows, and we'll do it with sound effects, you know, all of it, the screeching, the helicopter sound in the background, wah blah blah blah, occasional silent siren, and we'll just make it up and we'll have the exclusive. By the way, because you will not be able to go to any of the local television stations that normally carry these things cover to cover, wall to wall.
Speaker 4: I'm going live from the car now. I'm just gonna look drive around looking for him, and if there aren't any.
Speaker 2: We make them up. The one, all right, we make them up all right, So anyway, good morning Neil, good morning you look back are yeah, I am, yes, And good morning Cone, Good morning Bill, and Amy there you are, Hi, Bill, welcome, Hey you're welcome. Yeah, I done, Tony, and good morning. And by the way, do you know that there's fasting that goes on. You keep pour you fast for twenty four hours and that's not only no food, but no water. I mean it is a serious fast because, for example, if you're a Muslim, Ramadan is thirty days, but you're only fast during the day and then you eat like a pig at night, which is I think a great way to fast is you just hold off and then you really eat, not on. You don't keep poor. I mean, you fast, then you go to synagogue and you do your prayers and you do all of it.
Speaker 3: And it's uh, I gotta say this, traffic was lighter yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was. It was much lighter. Yeah. Most most Jews, most Jews are synagogue pleasure. They call them high holiday Jews, where they only go to synagogue those days, not during the rest of the year.
Speaker 4: There's holiday Christians too, holiday Catholics.
Speaker 2: That okay, that's fair enough, okay, fair enough. And one of the I don't go anymore. You know that they sell tickets to go to synagogue.
Speaker 4: Oh, thanks for breaking the stereotype.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they do it. It's a fundraiser, and it's something they don't do collection plates or anything at church or at synagogue. It's simply well, they're not interested in coin. They just want checks.
Speaker 4: Tricks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that works all right anyway. And but it's free, I mean if you don't want to, you know, I mean every synagogue of course, if you want to walk in and just say it's free, but you will sit in the nosebleed seats. Okay, what else? What else can I make fun of?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Religious wise? October was another religious holiday, Halloween, Oh the Pagans. Yes, yes, let's do that. We'll do are you? Are we going to do costumes, by the way, on Halloween at the station this year?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe you know what I mean, I'll do digital costumes. Will just take pictures up to the cameras.
Speaker 2: That actually would be a lot of fun, wouldn't it. Let's okay, enough of that, we are digressing, which, oh, how unusual, how unusual the show digresses? Okay, guys, it's time to do it on a Friday morning. Oh by the way, kno, just before we go? Do I have this right? Only four commercials this morning? It is odd, yes, only full. Wow, that's a very light day. Rarely, rarely do we only get four commercials. Okay, let's do it. It's time for Handle on the News with Amy Neil and me lead story. And it's a big explosion, a massive explosion at the Chevron refinery in El Segundo. And it was what was it on the way back from Sofi And you saw this, didn't you? Oh? I didn't see it. Oh okay, I heard about it, all right. Yeah I was asleep. So but oh, that's right, you would have. That's just before ten thirty. Well, no, you were working, you were working. Yeah. In any case, just this huge thing. And here's the problem with any time there is a refinery taken off line here in California, and that is, expect gas prices to go up five dollars a gallon because that's what ends up happening.
Speaker 4: How long like today?
Speaker 2: I think it was pretty quick. I think it was up pretty quickly. Yeah, we'll see, we'll see how much gas goes up today. It'll be several my guess. It'll be several cents a gallon because they don't build refineries anymore. You know, if you look at the last what forty years, as California's population has doubled, the number of refineries has not doubled, not even close.
Speaker 5: And a couple more are leaving the state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's even better because California has these weird rules with the summer blend and it, so they can't buy California can't buy gas from outside of the state. All the other states when they run low on gas, they just go to the pipeline and they go to the gasoline grid will if you will, and buy from whoever, not California. It's got to be California, which is miserable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, says the guy that says vote yes on Prop fifty. Okay, yeah, what does one thing have to do with the other politicians having very specific needs for our gas in California has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: I think it's more of the environmental that's right without I think we should let the Southern states manufacture new districts to make sure that Republican Congressation.
Speaker 4: Okay, that gas down.
Speaker 2: There, you go, all right? Moving on?
Speaker 3: Okay, So there was a car and a knife used in an attack on a synagogue yesterday in Manchester or two people died others were hurt. Well, now they're saying that one of the victims actually died from a gunshot wound, not a knife or a car. And they say that they believe that two of the people affected were huddled behind a door in the synagogue trying to get the attacker not to be able to come into the building, and they ended up getting shot. They said that the wounds were consistent with a gunshot industry so injury. So it appears that police may have shot them as they were trying to go after the attacker.
Speaker 2: From what I understand, the attacker did not have a weapon, Yeah, no knife. He did it only with a knife, yeah, and so, and the police killed him because he I don't know it was it drop the knife incident or did he get up and try to go after the cops. I had no idea, but unfortunately friendly fire and two members of the congregation were killed.
Speaker 4: As you said, Amelia Earhart, so long so lost maybe located. So Pardue University and some of the researchers there traveling are set to travel to the South Pacific. There's this visual anomaly. Some say that they've seen it is since the thirties, since the late thirties, you know, not far not long after the plane disappeared with Earhart and Noonan her navigator. But they've seen this visual anominally this thing that is, it's an object of some kind in the lagoon. There and a small island which is about four hundred miles southeast of Howland Island, which is where Earhart and Noonan planned to their planned destination. Right, so, I guess back in nineteen thirty seven, that's when that took place. In nineteen thirty eight, they started seeing this little anomaly there. So they're gonna go check and see if that anomaly is actually the plane.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while, you hear we found it, we found the plane. I mean, that's been going on for literally decades and decades. But January twentieth of this year, they had announced that they found the plane under a pizza parlor in Chicago. And so you just don't know.
Speaker 4: No, But in twenty twenty, in twenty twenty they did is when they started zeroing in on this particular location thinking it's it, and they're just putting together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know she was lost somebody and howl An Island is this speck, and they were going to go and refuel there she and Noonan and totally disappear. It's one of the great disappearing stories of the previous centuries.
Speaker 4: So you think they'd still find bones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why not in place like that?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, did we have to find any bones in the Titanic or is that just all consumed by animals?
Speaker 2: I think you know, I don't even know. I don't think there were bones because that was down to ten thousand feet. Yeah, and I don't know if I don't even know do bones survive? I mean this was in a lagoon, probably forty feet underwater. I mean, this was nothing. But that's a good question, a matter of fact. And would you look that up? I mean, whatever's preserved is preserved at ten thousand feet below a sea level. But do bones survive at that depth? And I don't know the answer.
Speaker 4: If they find this, I mean, just think about how many years it is taken.
Speaker 2: Well, one hundred and well almost one hundred years, ninety years something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, No human bones have been found in the Titanic wreck.
Speaker 2: Okay, so my guess is that they have been consumed, were crushed, or whatever happens at ten.
Speaker 3: Thousand jack Crushing, pressure, corrosive salt water, and deep sea scavengers have caused them to decompose and dissolve over time.
Speaker 2: There's the answer, exactly. But they are dense and resistant to pressure.
Speaker 4: So is Bill.
Speaker 2: Thank you Today it's a foody Friday, and also ask handle anything Friday, which is always fun sort of my last well, my favorite hour because it's the last hour of the last day of the last month of the last year.
Speaker 4: Or who you work on Saturdays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. It's a World War One reference. Okay. Used to be yeah, used to be armistic day. Now it's Memorial Day. All right, guys, let's do it more handle on the news with Amy Neil and me.
Speaker 5: In it to win it.
Speaker 3: President Trump says the United States is in an armed conflict with drug cartels. You sent a notification to Capitol Hill seeking to give legal cover for taking lethal action against potential drug traffickers. Remember, there have been several strikes against what's the administration says are Venezuelan boats in international waters. We've seen the video of them blowing up the boats that the administration has said, we're filled with drugs. Some lawmakers say those were unlawful military strikes on alleged civilian criminals in the Western Hemisphere. So Trump directed the Pentagon to do operations pursuant to the law of armed conflict after he determined that the US is in a non international armed conflict with these designated terrorist organizations that have helped kill US citizens with drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know whether that's legally within his ability to do that, because now we may be parsing what's going on. But I don't think too many people are opposed to this, and it's pretty easy to tell what one of those boats look like. You know, they're zipping along at ninety miles an hour, and they pretty well can tell these or drug boats.
Speaker 4: Well, we've always called it the war on drugs.
Speaker 6: Now we're acting now it's a legitimate Yeah, I agree, all right, Israelly Navy, those Gaza bound flotillas, they the the strategy keeps changing.
Speaker 4: They're looking at getting as many of them as they can out there. So it's harder for Israeli police officers and the like to keep them from getting to Gaza. So they were deployed yesterday and the southern port ofd And to process some four hundred and fifty international activists. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: They forty boats up there and thinking that the Israeli Navy or the Israeli coast Guard is not going to be able to stop so many. They can stop them, that's not a problem. They can throw up as many as they want. The Israelis will stop them. Did you know that Israel has a submarine fleet.
Speaker 4: I did, but I learned through Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they have six or eight submarines out there. And my guess is the next time of flotilla has one or two more boats than can be picked up by the Navy or their coastguard. You'll see a couple of these flotilla human.
Speaker 4: What's their biggest concern? These are humanitarian?
Speaker 2: Yeah boats right, Well, they're concerned two things. One is because the argument is that humanitarian aid is being diverted by Hamas and it's being used to actually fund Hamas. And I know they're the israel Is not putting up a whole lot of evidence for that one. The other one is a lot of pressure they want to put on Gaza, and the more pressure it is, the they think, the stronger they are Israel. It's not going to block backfire or not. Who knows. But I'm waiting for the Israeli military, the navy to just start torpedioing some of these aid boats. That is entertainment just watching those things. I think that would be bad.
Speaker 4: Pr thornbook would be all how dah you yeah, it would be now dah you yeah.
Speaker 2: But realistically, for whatever purposes, human aid is just not going in. That's all there is to it. It's just not going in. They're stopping it. These activists are just being stopped cold. And it's in a symbolic by the way, it's not very much. Even if they will on forty boats, you're not going to get there's small and they're small boats and most of them been chartered by the Venezuela cartel. So they're bringing in drugs. Okay, let's uh, let's move on. I think I have a couple of stories conflated there.
Speaker 3: Uh. An out of office message sent without consent. Apparently several people who've been furloughed from the Department of Education say they had out of offices. Uh. Messages that blame the Democrats for the government's shutdown, automatically sent from their email accounts without their consent or their knowledge. The sources are speaking on condition of anonymity. They're worried about retribution.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: They say the move is disturbing and violating, as well as one that could potentially impact their professional reputations.
Speaker 2: Let me ask this, and I maybe I misheard this yesterday that I heard a story about an official notification from the TSA to some of its employees saying you are furloughed because the Democrats won't come to the table and it's their fault. Did I get that right?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that particular message, but it sounds like that's what these were out of office messages.
Speaker 2: Now this one was yet right, But this one I had heard, and I don't know if it's true or not, came directly from the TSA to subordinates. And I don't know the answer. But you know, I mean, at what point do you say, Okay, it's the Republican's fault. Now you go ahead of these agencies saying it's the Democrats the Democrats? I mean, is there anything that is not politicized?
Speaker 3: Anything although your government shut down is pretty purely political, isn't it.
Speaker 2: No? No, I know, I don't know, I don't miss uh, you know, please don't misunderstand. I agree. But the notification to employees that they have been furloughed, do you think that should have political overtones?
Speaker 5: Well, they're coming, they're probably.
Speaker 4: That is about as petty as you can get at that. Yeah, if you're coming, right, Yeah, that is about as petty as you can get. To put it in and out. We will not be working today because of the Democrats. Please please reach out maybe in another week to see if those damn Democrats have have pulled their head out. It doesn't go back to work organization. That's funny, sad, but funny. All right. Amazon, we've talked about this before, Bill about the private labels doing very well, like Kirkland and at your local stores. In Amazon, although they have their you know, a couple of private labels launching their own private label brand called Amazon Grocery, which will be the umbrella for all of their little brands. And this is to challenge Costco and Walmart, any of these groups that are coming up with their really high end private labels that people seem to be switching before you never did. That was the whole thing in marketing, right, you got to grab somebody early. They have brand loyalty, and then they die using that brand, and we're switching now. I have many of these you know stories. Well look at look how what.
Speaker 2: Percentage of food as a result as a percentage of sales? This Costco selling food? Huge chuck out? And where was I yesterday? Of course I was at Costco. Yeah, I was atoning at Costco and your protegraphers. I generally try to go for the I generally try to go for the snacks and samples. But it's Costco I go to. There are a lot of very aggressive Korean ladies who push be out of the way, and so should And now you know what they're doing now is the demonstrators are they're hawking? I mean they're hawking like they're at a circus, midway samples, sapballs there, Try your samples and over the good.
Speaker 3: Ones, not the demonstrate I was thinking of protesters when.
Speaker 5: You said demonstrate. No, no, you're talking about the people who give out the samples.
Speaker 2: Didn't I say, Oh, demonstrators as in those who demonstrate, Okay, I got it, and yeah, they're I want to go to them and go, hey, you know what, there's some English second language courses at your junior college. You may want to consider those. Book. But that's a no no because that's everybody who works at Costco and hands out samples.
Speaker 4: You're still a racist, Well yeah, well that's one you'll go to a bad one.
Speaker 2: Let me ask some me. If you hate every single race, does that make you a racist? If you if you hate your own race, does that make your races?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just means that you're well rounded.
Speaker 3: Turning out the lights in the city of Lights. Nationwide strikes in France have led to the closure of the Eiffel Tower. About eighty five thousand demonstrators hit the streets to protest governments spending cuts. So they said, okay, fine, the Eiffel Tower is shutting down. No reopening date has been posted as of last night.
Speaker 5: The strikes come.
Speaker 3: As President Macron and his new Prime Minister Sebastian Lacarneu negotiate the country's budget. Union leaders are advocating for more spending on public services, a reversal of an increase to the retirement age, and higher taxes for the wealthy.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, that's a franch that's the French. I mean they got a little upset with the retirement age of thirty six and one can bring it down to thirty four. And they are nine weeks of vacation. Now, a couple things about the Eiffel Tower. If you ever get to go to France, first place to see the Eiffel Tower is on the Eiffel Tower. It is a monumental waste of time. What you want to do is see the Eiffel Tower and that lit up against the skylight of.
Speaker 4: Paris.
Speaker 2: And so there are a couple of great places to do it. So I don't think it's any great loss for those. And it's a fortune to get up there, and you got to climb the stairs. And if you want to have food there the Jules Verne restaurant. It's a Michelin star restaurant. It's nine thousand dollars for a meal. I mean it's crazy, man, Yeah, no, it's so no great shakes. You know, this is Europe. You know in Europe, go to in Italy, for example, you can go to the newspaper in Italy and they print up the dates of the strikes that are going to be happening throughout the year. Seriously, they print up the dates.
Speaker 4: When do they get anything done? Does anybody in Europe actually work? It's weird. They want to retire by noon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, more time for our art, all right. Texas Mega Church founder m mmm mmmm. He is pleading guilty to sexual abuse. What a horrible story. Mega Church founder Robert Morris has been accused and he finally coped to it. Uh, it's you know, to have a predator like this in a power position over a church, especially this large is horrific. And he didn't apologize either. The young girl said that she came forward. What a brave human she is to say that there that she knows that she can't be the only one to any of these stories.
Speaker 2: When you think about the kind of craziness going out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I told John Cobalt once, I said, not everybody in the church is crazy, but everybody everybody that's crazy is in a church.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: So there's a difference to it. But the religion does attract nuts. Not everybody is nuts.
Speaker 2: But it's because it's a great place, that's a good place to be. Hidden. You know, why are so many, for example, Scout leaders and clergymen. Why there are so many I think relatively speaking. I don't know the statistics percentage wise, but those are great organizations if you are a child predator to be protected and stay hidden. Particularly I mean the Catholic Church, which actually protected those people outright for decades and decades, which is knowing about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of the reasons why I left the Catholic Church, honestly.
Speaker 5: So, somebody's lurking off the coast.
Speaker 3: Venezuela says it has detected US fighter jets near its Caribbean coast. The Defense minister said it was a provocation by the United States opposed a threat to national security. Later yesterday, the Venezuelan government then issued a statement saying the aircraft had been detected about forty six miles off the coast, away from standard territorial waters, which are about twelve nautical miles off coast.
Speaker 2: This is international waters. A provocation. I think Venezuela should send up one or two of its own fighter jets and maybe attack American planes. What do you think that'll show the US? Will show them provocation?
Speaker 4: Right? Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you know, we fly all over the place. They fly all over the place. You know, Russians fly all over the place. The US goes near Russian airspace. It just happens all the time. Venezuela. This guy Maduro is kind of really crazy. He's yeah, he's up to his eyeballs and all the bad stuff that's going on out there. California News, Oh, I thought you were going to go to a break.
Speaker 4: No, sure, the votes of Californians. You know, we're Dilley Deli. And you get at last minute November fourth, you drop your ballot in a mail box, and now you have Attorney General Rob Bonta and Secretary of State Shirley Weber. They're saying, you know, they may not be counted because the speed in which the US Postal Service gets them and puts the stamp on them. They have to have the date, stamp and all that on them beforehand. And they said, you know, this is a problem because you have voters who live fifty miles or more from regional mail processing facilities in Los Angeles, Belt Garden, San Diego, Santa Clarita and these areas that may not be eligible because of the postmark has to be on or before election day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if you're going to vote, vote early, and as Neil said, in this case, if you dilly, there will be no Deli.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That's my biggest concern is that that.
Speaker 2: Is well, you started that.
Speaker 4: That should be your new tag, just like Conway Deale Deli.
Speaker 2: Why don't we take a break, now, what do you think?
Speaker 4: And will?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, and we'll finish Dagle on the news, all right, Daly. Uh.
Speaker 3: There are penalties for playing with the president. Governor Newsom has threatened to cut billions of dollars in state funding to universities, including usc UH, to any campus that agrees to a Trump administration UH compact to enact sweeping, largely conservative campus policies in exchange for prior priority access to funding. Newsom said if any California university signs this radical agreement, they will lose billions in state funding, including cal grants. California will not bankroll schools that sell out their students, professors, researchers, and surrender academic freedoms.
Speaker 2: This is well, I'm going to talk more about this seven o'clock. This is Newsome and the President playing chicken with each other at the university level, particularly by the way, University California Davis, where they study poultry sciences, that's where they really are playing chicken. The point is what You're fine, okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: Very much, But it was so no right and wrong anymore. No one's standing up for what's best. They're just playing against each other, and we get to sit here and get screwed as I think.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give Newsome the moral high ground on this one, I really am, because it's it's fighting back for what I believe is a position that is not fit.
Speaker 4: And then the right would say that Trump was fighting a back against the democratic rule from previous administrations, and then we keep going back to an infinite regression.
Speaker 2: Except and I'm going to throw something in university, whether it was liberal or liberal or conservative, and I happen to think the universities are have been wildly left wing.
Speaker 4: I'm not ugamating to start that way.
Speaker 2: It's well it's even going on that way for Oh yeah, okay, let's go to John Okay, let's go to John Harvard. You know who started this little theo theologialological But thank you back in the sixteen hundreds in Massachusetts, I'm talking about modern day universities which are wildly left wing, but they've been left alone. The point is academic freedom is academic freedom, and that is the point. He's not going to see the Trump administries just start screaming about Brigham Young University. Oh no, that's different. So that's the point I'm making, all right, Neil. Yeah, I can't hear you, But that's a say.
Speaker 4: If you justify these things, there is no moral ground. It's just people coming up with their own excuses. Is twy, it's moral.
Speaker 2: I am going to talk more about that at seven o'clock and dive into the political aspects of that, and the morality will leave to mister moral. And that's over there in the where Neil hangs out. God forbid reason, there's a morality center of our show. Moving on, it, ain't you, sister, Neil eure Rope.
Speaker 4: I'm taking my time. Yeah, woman admits to stealing two point eight million. She worked for an instant noodle company and now she's in hot water in Orange County. You had this woman. She oversaw all the you know, the moneies going on, and those are the ones that usually embezzle slowly but surely over the years between twenty seventeen and twenty twenty three, she embezzled more than two point eight million. And you know, the first thing people do, it's not like they save and they you know, it's like all these riches like jewelry and designer bags, and she brought bought property in Alabama and Hawaii and all these things. And you eventually get caught. Somebody goes the numbers aren't numbering, and they come after you.
Speaker 2: Okay, this was Oh it was a ramen company.
Speaker 5: Yeses a noodle company.
Speaker 2: Okay. Were you a college student eating a lot of ramen?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Was that you?
Speaker 5: Okay, I still eat a lot of romen.
Speaker 2: Glad to hear that.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right, because you work here at iHeart there you go. Of course you eat a lot of ramen.
Speaker 5: Oh the drones.
Speaker 3: Munich Airport in Germany is becoming the latest airport to have to shut down because of drone sightings a little too close to for comfort. The airport was shut for several hours. Seventeen flights were grounded. It was shut down from about ten pm until five am the next day. Fifteen arriving flights had to be diverted to other cities because of the drone sightings. They had about three thousand passengers affected, and so they had picked of some of the passengers who were just stuck there overnight, sleeping in a row of camp beds, and they have food and drink and blanket.
Speaker 2: Have this become more and more prevalent. What a problem gonna have to just develop? And I'm assuming the technology's out there, some kind of death ray. A drone goes too close to an airport, boom just takes it out right there and just it falls down.
Speaker 4: Well, it's all done by you know RF. It's all radio frequencies. I'm surprised they.
Speaker 2: But they can just knock out right drop those frequents, knock them down. Why, it's just why do you need this? You know these cockroaches who decide they're going to interfere in commercial airspace near airports where people land, where air traffic controllers are too busy not working because they're out on strike. Okay, we'll be back with that. Kf I am six. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 1: Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app,