Speaker 1: Adwb another's Sabrina Carpenter keyword this time, the keyword is Sabrina. You're going to go into the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app and say the word Sabrina and you're entered in to win a trip for two to see her in La. All right, we're going to talk back Tuesday here, and the question this time is I was today years old when I found out blank. So here is one of the responses.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, I was today years old when I found out that the little percentage on your brother app actually means.
Speaker 3: That it's going to be the percentage that it covers of your city and not the percentage that it rains.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have heard that as well. It's like the percentage of your county where it rains.
Speaker 3: I was just going to cover your city versus Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like, uh, if it says it's a twenty seven percent chance on your weather app, it means there is one hundred percent chance of rain in twenty seven percent of the area.
Speaker 3: Oh see, that's confusing. It is confusing.
Speaker 1: I think that's a newer thing that a lot of people have learned in recent years, because I've known that for a little while, but I feel like it has been a like I just found this out kind of vibe for a bit here. Yeah, we had asked this on Facebook as well. And Andrew said, I was today years old when I figured out that sixteen ounce beer cans were called pounders because they are a pound, not because you have to pound them so they don't get warm.
Speaker 3: The more you know, the more you know information.
Speaker 4: And I was today years old when I found out that in the why did the Chicken Cross the Road joke, he goes to the other side because he died.
Speaker 3: Oh because the other side like oh tick in heaven to get to the other side. Oh jeez, gosh, that's dark, that is.
Speaker 4: I was today years old when I found out that, okayre can I.
Speaker 2: Tell you guys something that will change your life and you will be today years old when you learned it. It's called paste without formatting.
Speaker 3: Oh Bailey.
Speaker 4: I was today years old when Bailey taught me this life changer, truly life changing.
Speaker 3: So we all know control C is copy.
Speaker 2: So if you're on a website, you select a paragraph or something that you want to put into something else. Control C is copy, control V is paste. But when you pay something from a website. It copies over the exact formatting, so the font size, the font color, the font itself, all of that, and then you have to like go in and manually change everything to be like, okay, I want everything size twelve, everything black, font, et cetera. So control shift V is pasting without formatting, and then you never have to change everything manually again. It's just control shift V changed my life. I learned it in grad school, and I had spent like twenty seven years my life without knowing that, and now I'm glad I know it now.
Speaker 1: I've spent thirty five then, because I don't know that either.
Speaker 2: Will save you so much time, especially if you're in school or something.
Speaker 1: So control shift V pace without formatting today I learned. Oh my gosh, all right, Casey says. I was today years old when I found out the Minnesota Wild logo is in the shape of an animal profile. I didn't see well. They recently did, like a crop logo in a graphic they posted. And I'm a graphic designer myself.
Speaker 3: To it is so clearly obvious.
Speaker 1: I thought so too. It kind of looks like a cat or something. Yeah, cat bond, did you know that or did you not even know what the wild logo is?
Speaker 4: What's the wild I'm playing? No, I didn't catch that. I me von Hello was Todaye's o? When I found out Joe Rogan was the host of Fear Factor, I just knew Joe Rogan as a podcaster.
Speaker 2: You know. Also, I was today years old because someone texted in about we were talking about ed Gean and Psycho and which one inspired like Chicken or the egg situation. Someone texted in saying that Psycho, American Psycho, Texas, Chainsaw Massacre, and Silence of the Lambs are all based off of ed Gane's life and he's.
Speaker 3: A real person. I think that's the craziest person exactly. That's bonkers, it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what were you today years old when you found out Facebook? Aaron says, I was today years ol when I learned top and bottom of the hour refers to the minute hand on an analog clock.
Speaker 2: Oh, since the top of the hour is the zero zero, the bottom of the hour is the thirty.
Speaker 1: Lisa said that the graded part of the silver wareholder is to put silverware through the notches. I was just plumping all my silverware together and they were still getting clean. She says, I put mine through the notches, but I mean I've seen people just toss them in there.
Speaker 2: Christa says, I was today years old when I learned that bats have butt cheeks.
Speaker 3: See some of these things. Is like, how do you find this out?
Speaker 1: Also fun?
Speaker 3: She did a biscuit check.
Speaker 1: It's just just figured it out.
Speaker 3: The bottom is nuts.
Speaker 1: I've heard this one recently too. Lewis said that last year, when he was thirty one, he learned that the specs below the oven is for storing food to stay warm, not the sheet pans. I still put the sheet pans in there. I still put my sheet pants in there. Yeah, you're supposed to stow that to keep them warm. I have done the mistake of baking cookies and accidentally still having like a burner on on top, yeah, and taking the cookies out and then putting the cookie sheet on top of the burner because I was cooking something right, And then I learned real quick how that just burns cookies and makes them not the consistency that i'd like. So don't do that. Pass it.
Speaker 3: Gosh, I don't use my oven enough.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like I wouldn't want to put food in that bottom drawer because there's it's not like it's a clean drawer and it's I don't know, mine's kind of jyanky.
Speaker 3: So like you pull it out, goes like.
Speaker 1: I feel like everyone's bottom year of their oven, unless you have a brand new oven. It's not like it never My oven's not that old. It's decently old, but it's not that old.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom's was always like needed the WD forty.
Speaker 2: To get out of it somehow. I don't want any rust chips in my bread.
Speaker 3: Hard pass on that, right.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna do it for Talkback Tuesday once again. If you haven't done it already, make sure you enter that Sabrina Carpenter keyword on the talk back feature, and the keyword this time was Sabrina, go ahead and do that. Sabrina signed out. It's Dave Stirt on Katie w p God that song is so what's trending is that song on social media and now we're hype that we're playing it during the morning show because mot love a song. So Olivia Dean saying that so good.
Speaker 4: And I've heard people on TikTok and people I know say that her all her albums are like really fire. Yeah, and she must be hot because they just booked on SNL in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. All right, Well, moving on to some Dave's Dirty or Quick, so Taylor Swift and that Travis Kelsey kind of made otters a thing recently. After talking about how Travis Kelsey wants an otter or something, they.
Speaker 3: Really putts on the mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they really did. And then I know that they raise a bunch of money for an aquarium recently. And here is somebody not so big of a fan of otters because they got attacked by one. If they're flagging me down, there's a surfer in the water was.
Speaker 4: Hit by an otter.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, I feel this like nip on my foot and I'm like, okay, that's not good, roll over or like roll off my board.
Speaker 3: Look behind me, there's an otter on my board and.
Speaker 5: There's another surfer nearby, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, can you like help me out, Like there's they got bitten on my foot and like there's an honor.
Speaker 3: On my board.
Speaker 1: Just so basically, the otter bit her and then stole her surfboard. Like she was just like like she fell off the surfboard, stole the surfboard. And the crazy part is that this isn't the first time an otter has been aggressive on this beach in California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so anyways, child boaters like yeah, I'm gonna bite you and then stealing your surfboard.
Speaker 3: I sucker, that's such a weird, weird thing.
Speaker 2: Nicki Minaj rechristened herself as Billionaire Barbie when she was teasing an album that's coming out in March. So she had just threatened to quit making music and blamed jay Z for her retirement. But I guess she's uh taken that back and she's like just kidding, I'm coming out with an album in March, and now she's billionaire Barbie.
Speaker 1: This feels like who did it recently too? I feel like Doja Cat has done that before where she said she's gonna quit m M, yeah kidding, I'm back.
Speaker 2: I think that's like a like I guess step number one or like one oh one of getting people to talk about about you. It's just threatened that you're going to quit the thing that you're known for and then.
Speaker 1: Say, JK, yeah that makes sense. Guys.
Speaker 4: I'm quitting jk Ha, You're back, Yeah, you know, do people care?
Speaker 3: I already moved into his space.
Speaker 1: We don't have a lot of space over here because Dave takes up most of the studio.
Speaker 3: With his job.
Speaker 4: Kim Kardashian's doing. She was doing an interview talking about her new SKIMS line with the faux flur that she put on thongs.
Speaker 5: If she didn't talk about the new what is it the underwear line?
Speaker 3: Like the Murkans? Where did that come from?
Speaker 5: THEMS? That was just a fun idea that I had. There was a shoot and someone wanted to like have hair down there once, and I was like, couldn't this just be easy and have it on a thong? And so we made that happen. I had no idea that it would be that it sold out a reaction and would sell out in a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Is there another products you want to launch that you're just so unexpected?
Speaker 5: So there will be some things. I think it's always fun to mix it up, right. We have our nip Obra, we have our you know, button hip shapewear, we have our Merkens. You never know what will surprise you with.
Speaker 4: Okay, hear me out? Yeah, And I wish I would have said this earlier in the show. If somebody buys this for me, I will take a picture of it and post it on Instagram.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting. I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're junk, wouldn't fit in it.
Speaker 1: I think it's sold out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sold out.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is barely big enough to fit over my lady bit.
Speaker 3: You have already.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's at least one person listening that has already bought this.
Speaker 3: It's sold out.
Speaker 2: I feel like it being quote unquote sold out is a scam.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was ever. Maybe they had like twenty of them.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be my next ploy.
Speaker 1: Bailey is a conspiracy. That's Kardashian's pube underwear. I love this.
Speaker 4: A couple of last year I did a thing where I was like, if I get the X amount of followers on Instagram, I'll post a picture on the thong.
Speaker 3: I think that'll be my next thing.
Speaker 4: If I get to X amount, I will buy this whenever they have the next Like readle.
Speaker 3: Tally on the board.
Speaker 1: He hasn't talked about a song picture in a while.
Speaker 3: Let's mark it down.
Speaker 1: It's a minute, zero days.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I will.
Speaker 4: I will buy this, find a way to buy it, recreated something, and I will take a picture in it.
Speaker 2: I think you're hoping that people care to see that. I don't think people will care to see you say that. But I got the number of followers last time.
Speaker 1: I genuinely do not think you would fit anything in that, not even your cheeks wouldn't even I.
Speaker 3: Didn't say I have to fit in it. So to try to put it all, nobody wants to.
Speaker 1: See any of it. Yeah, now, really, I have to burn this image out of our head that you just instilled.
Speaker 4: Be surprised five text in if you'd want to see this.
Speaker 2: I want to know the next thing that Kim Kardashian is going to do. I think she's going to have a bra that has one of the cups is a push up bra and the other one is not, so that you can really show that you have one boob that's bigger than the other boob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because why not?
Speaker 1: This was an idea Bailey had for us to do for our duo costume. It is not that we would both we would be boobs, yeah, and I would be a big boob and Bailey would be a little boom, and we're like, this is how real boobs are.
Speaker 3: There's always one bigger one.
Speaker 4: And if you guys did that, I said I would be the other part and that Dave would be the ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can just be a bunch of body parts.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the ass, Dave, it's going to be back tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Indeed, yes, he will be.
Speaker 1: And we got to wrap up right now. Keep listening for another Sabrina Carpenter a keyword. And just because it's fun and we haven't given quite enough tickets away today, let's get you into Boo Bash right now. Six five one ninety nine KTWB. The first five callers get a pair of Boo Bash tickets happening at Mystic Lake in the Hop House next Thursday, big Halloween party that we're throwing. I'm excited. We are a little over a week out. It's going to be a great time. So give us a call and we will get you into Boo Bash. Have a wonderful, gloomy, rainy, cold Tuesday. We'll see you tomorrow.