Speaker 1: We are back for negative shout outs, and we usually try to be and we're silly and stupid, and we complain just like everybody else does once in a while, but for the most part, we want to spread that positivity. So we're gonna stop right now. We do negative shout outs, but it's fun. Like, Okay, I want to give a shout out to my sister who cut my hair drunk and screwed it up. Now this is a made up story, So negative shout outs, what have you got? Use the talkback feature and leave us your negative shout out and here we go.
Speaker 2: H thanks Dave Ryan for let me get this negative shout out in this morning.
Speaker 1: I really need this.
Speaker 3: This goes to my boss's little pet pee who thinks I should run to every job that he oh points his finger out.
Speaker 1: Oh, you need to do this, You need to go here, you need to go hey man, do it yourself. How about that again?
Speaker 4: Thanks to Todayve Ryan Morning Show for letting me get this out.
Speaker 2: That sounded like an advertisement for us. Thank you, Dave Ryan. I love that we are. It's a public service.
Speaker 1: You can vent, you can complain to yourself, you can complain to your spouse, they're tired of your bitching. We want to hear your negative shout out. Do you get a negative shout out? Von Tavia? Negative shout out for my little sister.
Speaker 3: She's fifteen and she's in her school play this week, and she was gonna call me and show me her outfit. She was like, let me call you and show you and then just never call it. So I was like, all right, way to leave me on a cliffhanger.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll leave you a negative shout out. Then negative shout out to my son Chase, the worst text message returner. Oh so bad. No, I'll text him and be like, hey, buddy, how's Gwen, how's work? What are you up to? Crickets? Crickets?
Speaker 2: That many questions and a text message for example, shout out all day for asking me too many questions.
Speaker 1: Here's another negative shout out.
Speaker 2: Yes right, this is my key.
Speaker 1: I want to give my negative shout out to Francisco. Francisco.
Speaker 2: No, you could do it yourself, Francisco from now or okay, I'm not going to pay your little toilet boy.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Dave, the same guy, It's gotta be the same guy.
Speaker 1: What are the odds toilet boy, that sounds hot. I'm not really sure what that means, but that sounds hot. Okay, we have another negative shout out, even he's on a talkback feature.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you're on our iHeartRadio app, it's that little red microphone next.
Speaker 1: To the play button. That Twilight Boy is your negative shout out.
Speaker 2: Negative shout out for anyone that calls a law office and says, oh, yeah, I need to talk to a lawyer.
Speaker 1: I have a slam dunk case.
Speaker 2: Really, there is literally no such thing slam dunk.
Speaker 3: I't know that if you're in a situation where it clearly is not your fault, that I do think that warrants a slam dunk case.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe it might be the choice of words slam dunk case, like they saw it in one law movie one time, and they're like, I'm guying.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting because for example, let's say that I was like walking across the street and here comes the Schwan's Man. Is the Schwan's Man is still a thing? Or they go to bed.
Speaker 2: Maybe let's just.
Speaker 1: Say I love Schwan's It's not an attack on them, But say I'm walking across the street, Schwan's Man comes by boom hits me, I break my collar bone.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I would call Heimer and Lamber's injury loss six one two injured, and I would say, hey, I got a slam dunk case. But apparently she's saying there's no such thing as a slam dunk case. I would like clarification from you, legal person.
Speaker 2: This text message says negative shout out to my six year old who threw up all over me in my bed last night.
Speaker 1: They do that, they do that. I'm gonna tell you one of the things I remember. One time, Carson was probably two. He was sitting on the couch. We had ordered a pizza. We had set the pizza on the floor. Carson barfed and got just enough on the pizza that we threw it away, just enough. It's like one, It's like, okay, you could have a giant that of oatmeal. Yes, And I could say, Bailey, there's only one tiny spoonful of poop in there. Would you eat the oatmeal? Of course?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: No, no, but there's only one tiny spoonful of poop.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good, No, you're good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's why we threw the pizza away.
Speaker 2: The wafting like the little green squiggle lines coming from the vomit on the pizza ruined the whole thing that's about her.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Negative shout outs. I'm KDBUB. We'll do winning song Wednesday and figure out what song you want to hear most coming up next. Stay right here, they say in this town. A couple of more negative shout outs via text message at KDWB. They're just kind of having fun. We're not trying to be negative. Here's one shout out to my old neighbor who was somehow jealous all the attention I got when my cat died, so they had to get her own attention by posting about her cat that died two years ago. Wow. Shout out to my mother in law who retired to watch our son and throws it in our face like we made her do it. Negative shout out to insurance companies cutting off elderly disabled care a week before p TEA says they should. Well, there's a specific one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Negative shout out to my boyfriend, thanks for always putting the toilet seat down, not shade. Here's a talk back. Negative shout outs.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 5: I would like to have a negative shout out to the person that decided to run me off the road this morning in Princeton. Thank you so much. I know you saw me. How dare you run me off the road? I hit a guard rail that was terrifying. How dare you?
Speaker 1: Yikes?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, she hits that guardrail? Yeah truly.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let's get into Winning Song Wednesday, you guys. This is where basically we do it every week. We love this bit. We basically play a little snippet of a song and then you vote for which song you want to hear the entire song. I will go first, and here is my song that I'm suggesting today. I just always loved that song. It's got Kasha in there, a little bit of Kasha mixed in with flow Ryda. That's my song today on Winning Song Wednesday. But you can't vote yet because you got to hear Baileyan.
Speaker 2: Is also a bop that you can dance to. Mine is Stupid Love by Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: Okay, Vaughn.
Speaker 3: This song goes back just ten years probably number one ten years ago exactly. But it's so good for Rihanna and Drake and Work.
Speaker 1: An unusual selection today for sure. When you said Work, I thought you're gonna play work from Home that fifth armony. Yeah, I love that song. Okay one nine nine kt WB. You basically get to vote first song to get to three votes is the winner will play the whole song and Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, so weird the Hi, KATWB. Who's this Lizzie? Voting for whom? All right? I'll take it? Thank you, Lizzy, KATIEWB winning song Wednesday? What's your name? Jason? Voting for day Wow? It's going to sleep, It's going to be a sweep. I can feel it. Katie WB. What's your name? Uh huh? I love everybody loves Vaughn Okay hot wow, Katie WB? Hi? Who is this?
Speaker 2: Angelique?
Speaker 1: Angelique? Who are you voting for?
Speaker 3: Dave?
Speaker 1: I felt that one coming. I chose this strong song. Thank you, Angelique? What are you doing right now, right now, at this moment? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I am driving in between clients from Buffalo to Plymouth.
Speaker 1: Who okay? Nice A little drive along Highway fifty five. Yep, that's right where I am. God's country out there. Enjoy your drive. Thank you, Angelique? Bye?
Speaker 4: Hi particular, I.
Speaker 1: Love I love that so I haven't heard that song. That's Kasha right, yeah, I thought so. All right, it's Katie wb on the Dave Rion in the Morning Show a Christmas Wish. We've done this for years and years, and I just want to plug it again because it's such a great thing to get to and have the privilege. They get to team up with Holiday Station stores and Treasure Island Resort and casino and Youth Link and all these people that want to help us out. And people will call in or say, hey, I work at a plumbing company, I can come and fix their sink. I work at a furnace company, I can come in and put in a new furnace whatever. And people just love to help out. And we do this every year Christmas Wish. But the big thing we need even before donations, are nominations. So if you know somebody who's going through it, like if they're like they're just not having a good year. They are not you know, like be able to make ends meet or barely make an ends meet, or there's no extras, they've not done anything fun the entire year, whatever, let us know about them, and I will just give you a little piece of advice that sometimes they is need and sometimes there is not In other words, if you know somebody who lost their job, there might be some real need there. Yeah, but then there's other people say, yeah, I lost my job. I'm fine. You know, I'll get another one in two weeks. So think about whether there really is in need, and if there is, then send that wish in to go to katiblubeat dot com slash wish and there's a little dialogue box you type out and you hit send and you're good to go. The more detailed you are, the better. Yes, if you can say, like, yeah, my friend Clarice, she's really having a hard time this year, she'd really love a Christmas wish. Well, we're gonna skip that one because we need to know what she wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give us as much detail as you can.
Speaker 1: It just helps out. So give yourself a better chance. And it's on katwbeat dot com slash wish.
Speaker 2: Can I complain about my upstairs neighbor David? Sure, I've complained about her a lot. She's very nice person, but she has the loudest feet. She walks around very loudly all the time, and I swear she's constantly walking back and forth, back and forth. But a new thing, not a new thing, but a thing that she's been doing that has also irked me, especially like last night, I'm laying in bed, it's like ten fifteen after I saw Wicked, came home, laying in bed, and I can hear her doing the loven upstairs, and it's like it's usually it it creeps in because you can hear something and you're like, what is that thing that I hear? Because her bedroom is one hundred percent right right right above mine, and if I can hear her walking, then I can definitely her hear her doing the loven. But what's annoying about it? Because I wouldn't care if it was just kind of like a week weeky weeky, because then it's over eventually, and then I can you know, it's calming there she's but yes, because she's making sounds she's constantly making and then she's going it would be that's what I said, vont okay, that's what I said, because she's it's it's not just the like rhythmic nature of the sound, because that's fine. I don't care, you know you do you. I'm glad you're getting some girllly pop. But it's the loud exclamation during it, and I can hear you.
Speaker 1: You're right underneath.
Speaker 2: You're literally right there, and I can hear you, and I think that's all put on. That's all an act. She's not making those sounds in earnest come.
Speaker 1: On, so she's my gosh, So she's putting on a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's putting on a show for whoever she's up there with.
Speaker 1: I've heard somebody one said sex is naked theater, and I don't disagree with that. That sounds right because I think that some people sex is naked theater. It's a chance to be naked and perform and try to get the best reaction you can out of your audience, which is a lot of the time it's the woman who is doing the theatrics and the guy is going, I'm the best lover in the world. Look at me. Her exclamation.
Speaker 2: I'm listening to her, and I'm like, there's no way she's naturally making those sounds. So she's faking it. You don't know, you don't know what she's putting it on.
Speaker 1: Well, I was going along with your joke.
Speaker 3: I just think she is like, oh god, how often is it happening?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like once every two weeks is when I hear it. Sometimes I'm sure I'm sleeping by the time it happens. It could be that good.
Speaker 1: It's not that good every single night.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think she's getting everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if it was every single night, I'd be like, relax. But so the theory is, and we talk about this after the kids were in school, because you know, we don't want little Cynthia to be like, what is that?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: But I think that there is something too performative reactions, I think, and I think that, well, there's a lot of women that do because they just wanted to be over with because what are you doing? You're going and he's going, oh yeah, she's loving this. Great, let's keep going for a long.
Speaker 2: Then you just hear my upstairs neighbor, oh.
Speaker 1: My, yeah, then you and then you go hoping that he'll stop because he's just slapping away.
Speaker 2: Some times I do want to yell up there, come on, give it a rest, But then I don't want to embarrass her because I don't think she knows that I can hear everything she does. You're right about that, yeah, yeah, it's an old no, she's like probably even younger than I am. Honestly, she's around my am get a girl.
Speaker 1: How bad that everybody else is getting some except you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can't hear me doing anything downstairs because that's what's happening. I think the only thing that she can probably hears my cat crying.
Speaker 1: How sad and sad. Text messages Bailey at Katie wb one, Bailey's claiming that the next door upstairs neighbor is loud and faking it noises make it more of a turn on. I think that's probably true, rather than sit there unexpressive and be like, but you can't be overdoing it.
Speaker 3: There's an episode of Euphoria where she's clearly making fake noises and I think she stops in the middle She's like, are you just faking?
Speaker 1: And a big O and you can't be doing it?
Speaker 3: Like like it's clearly like oh oh oh, like stop, just cut it out.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would know whether they were faking or not. I'm not going to get into details, but it's kind of like I'm sure that I probably was like thinking I'm doing a really good job many times, and my partner was like, oh god, uh uh uh uh, get off, get off. Of me. Please text messages. I'm loud, but it's partly feedback for my partner. Another one, My upstairs neighbor walks very loudly too, all day long.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many people and if you feel comfortable text in fake it?
Speaker 1: And how do you fake it?
Speaker 2: Because there's a bold statement I would say, like if you're doing the love and all the time and you're always going, oh my gosh, you're faking it. Period, you're faking it. I mean it might be for feedback, great, give feedback, but why you gotta be so loud that I can hear you downstairs?
Speaker 1: How? Why got to be so loud.
Speaker 2: All mining in upstairs apartment?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You ever gonna be is loud?
Speaker 1: Some day I'll be sleeping with my little Kidy and all your ever gonna be is loud. God, Okay, it's just you just heard the genius happen just now. It's amazing. All it bring back, Jenny, No kidding, Jenny, when you coming back.
Speaker 2: To the Dave Ryan Show on Kati w B.
Speaker 1: Shoo alrics or wherever you are locked up, locked down, the water still open? Yeah, I think so? Yeah? Yeah? Cloud yeah, sant Cloud is another one. Right. Another one is down by red red Wing. You drive south of Red Wing along the freeway there along the river, Yeah, and you look over to the right and there's like a bunch of barbed wire and it says something like kid's prison or something.
Speaker 2: Not a prison. It's just it's for like kids that are going through it or something. It's not. I don't think it's a prison. I think it's I don't think it's a person I say it's a prison. I think it's for kids who are like, you know, unstable, but not in a prison sense.
Speaker 1: Like okay, will shout out anyway, shout out, going back really briefly, And we don't want to get too hung up on this, but but Bailey was complaining about her neighbor upstairs.
Speaker 2: My neighbor upstairs. She walks really loud, and now she has taken to having the love in very loud, and I think she's faking it because it's just, you know, you hear the rhythmic and then you hear her going, oh my god, and it's annoying, and I think she's faking it, and I think she should stop.
Speaker 1: We got a text from somebody who said eight years with the same guy faked it every single time.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And so then it's like, well, why do you fake it? I mean redirect your partner to tell them what to do, And a lot of women have probably tried that and he just sees it or it's not cooperating or it's not working or whatever. So we just have an expert on the show and I can't remember her name, but she said women will fake it to get it over with. It's like like, you know, slapping away, and it's like you just wanted to be done, so you'll be you know, pretend that you're finished. Yeah, so he'll finally be like But the only problem with that is it builds up a sense of well, that worked, I'm going to do that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I must be so good. I what I'm doing is so magical that this text says women should not fake so much, because then dudes think what they're doing is so great. Every success, we're filling their heads with an ego that will not suit them with future partners. It's like telling someone they're good at something when they're just average or they suck at it. Women do this all the time.
Speaker 1: Forget future partners, What if that is your future partner. Yeah, you tell them to help them, critique them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then you end up faking it for eight years.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll hear his Erin fake it for eight years. Erin is on the phone eight years, same guy Erin? Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually been sixteen with him.
Speaker 1: Oh my, so you're you're still in the relationship. Did you have to fake it? I don't want to get you personal. You can hang up if you want to. Did you have to fake it with other partners before this person?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: And the first date we're fine. It's just been the last date.
Speaker 1: The first eight years. Yeah, because you've been sixteen total, when the last the first eight were fine? What change?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can I I mean again, hang up if you don't want to answer. What changed?
Speaker 4: Well, two kids and smut books?
Speaker 1: Oh then so like yeah, how No, it's clear he's doing that. He's getting a stimulation from the from the people he is okay, okay, gotcha?
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no no, no.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 4: I'm reading too many books and I'm getting pictures in my head and I'm asking him to try new things and he just doesn't go for it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see she's getting inspiration and he's like, now I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. So after the other way around, I thought maybe he was looking at the smut books and he was not needing the okay.
Speaker 3: Interesting, So your expectations got raised after eight years and he wasn't meeting them.
Speaker 2: Correct, gotcha?
Speaker 1: But don't you want to? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, Like I said to Bailey, I just wouldn't fake it because if that's going to be your partner for life or forever long, the only person that benefits from you telling them that they're not good is you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like that way they can get better, they can improve.
Speaker 2: Maybe we can start here first, do you heard it here? First? Stop faking it everyone?
Speaker 1: But it's I think the problem is if you've been do you really want your guy to know that you've been faking it for the last three years? And it's like, wait, really for the last three years, So now you're going to come clean. And I also think that people are worried about the guy's ego. And it's like, because I've once had a girlfriend told me that's how you kiss, that's how you kiss, and I was pissed. Yeah, I was like, nobody in my life has ever told me I'm not a good kisser. And she was like, that's how you kiss. And that was the one and only time we ever made out. Oh yeah, there's a radio personality. His name of DJ Nvy. He's on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: His wife wrote in a book about how, for their entire relationship they've been married for thirty something years, she has faked it every single time.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why you'd put that in a book.
Speaker 3: First of all, I would never let my wife expose that, but really, but I mean, after all this time, he's like working with her to be like, Okay, this is what we should do.
Speaker 2: Let's try this wow communication, That's fine.
Speaker 1: Well, now I'm not going to trust you.
Speaker 3: Afterward, Now you could be like, oh now you're doing better, and I'm still not going to trust you.
Speaker 1: But Aaron, any any advice for anybody who's like been faking it or not enjoying it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I keep trying to help him. I keep trying new things, So I guess I don't. I just I know I keep trying because it's you know, it's not just in the bedroom where he means the most to me.
Speaker 2: That's a nice sentiment. Well, maybe today is the day that it changes. Make it happen, right right.
Speaker 1: Aaron, thank you for being on. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I think what we learned is there's a lot of people are kind of in the same boat. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the phrase that the bedroom's not the only place that he means a lot to me.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot. All Right, we're gonna play a quick Do we have time to play face off? We really don't. Okay, let's get We'll get right into Dave's dirt and cover some stuff that needs to be covered here on KDWB.
Speaker 2: What's trending?
Speaker 1: Let's find out it's Dave Sert on KDWB. Let she what we want to do here? Okay, Slip Knot is on the dirt today. Doesn't happen very often. They are the latest artists to sell a majority stake of their music catalog and it's a lot. So yes, we found a spice girls Slipnot smash up and that is that they sold their music catalog for one hundred and twenty dollars and hey, good for them, because that is some serious money and if you wait too long, the interest might wane as the years go by.
Speaker 2: So can you tell me, as someone who knows things about music, what does that mean for their music? Now, if they sold their catalog, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: It means the publishing and the recorded music. So in other words, if they want to use it in a I don't know, a commercial for Geico, they would have to pay for it. So it's all about the publishing. And I guess that's where you really make the money in music. And I don't fully understand it myself, but that was where Taylor Swift she didn't own her songs because the recordings were owned by the record company. Then later Scooter Braun she finally bought him back, and then the publishing. So in other words, everything from like music like if you want a band, like if a band wants to play it, or I want you know, like of a high school band or whatever, oh wants to play the sheet music is another form of publishing. And I don't know everything about it, but that is where apparently the money is.
Speaker 2: Like if a like a video game wants to use your music or something, I see interesting. I didn't know that. Okay, cool? Director from Wicked, John Chew, he waited on a possible third Wicked film, Davis is number one. Thank you.
Speaker 1: My daughter's already writing one.
Speaker 2: She's eight years old.
Speaker 1: She wrote this whole beginning that I actually really love. But we'll say let's enjoy this ride first.
Speaker 2: I'd love to hear if somebody goes to see Wicked this week, let me know what your thoughts are. It definitely ends on a note where it could turn into a third movie, but the two movies are essentially Act one in Act two of the stage play, so there isn't any actual like Wicked content from the stage that could be turned into a movie. So it would be something brand new going off of that last one. So it's funny that his kids have already written part of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought this was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Codin O'Brien came in second in a poll to determine the greatest late night show hosts of all time. If you love late night, you'll know some of the names on this list. I'll give you the top five. Number five is John Stewart Legend. Number four is Craig Ferguson. Number three is David Letterman. Number two is Codon O'Brien, and I'm sure you could guess number one. The legendary rest in peace Johnny Carson.
Speaker 1: If you're not old left to remember Johnny Carson, he was just he was really one of a kind. He was just so cool and so much of what made me want to do what I do was watching Johnny Carson. Wow, he was just so charismatic and so cool, just so chill and funny, and.
Speaker 3: Hosted his show for literally thirty somewhat years.
Speaker 1: It was, Yeah, it was from sixty two to ninety two. Yeah, a lot time.
Speaker 2: I didn't realized it was alive.
Speaker 1: A long time. In other dirt, there's a couple of other things that I wanted to cover here. What is a personal rule that you never break? A personal rule that you never break. Never lend more than you are willing to lose. So if you can't, and they say the same thing with gambling, never gamble more than you're able to lose, the cart goes back in the cart. Kral Never text somebody angry. Worst decisions all we start with a keyboard in your hand. I learned that before you hit send on an email, sit on it for a little bit. Just wait on it for a little bit. Because I got an angry email from somebody who was really pissed off at me a couple of weeks ago. And you knew who it was because I told it to you guys. And I'm like, they were really angry when they wrote it. They probably hit send and they should have thought about it for a little bit. I didn't write back because it's like, you know, I'm not going to try to placate you, right, just went to their house and beat them up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I always think like, you shouldn't be making any big decisions past ten pm, okay, because then you're influenced by the night, and so don't make any big ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough. I like that one. Another one, don't leave the house after midnight. Never talk about personal stuff at work ever.
Speaker 2: That's all I do.
Speaker 1: Well, that's yeah, we're friends here on the show, so we do talk about very personal stuff sometimes. Be on time, and that's part of my book title. Take a shower, show up on time, and don't steal anything. Don't date co workers probably a good idea, but I know a lot of romances were blossom at work. That's just the way it is. Because you're working on things together, you get to know each other. You can find out what somebody's really like by what kind of a coworker they are, whether they're lazy, whether they share credit, whether they're intelligent. So workplace is a great place to fall in love.
Speaker 3: Our friend Carla Marie, she's a radio personality in her bat to be husband Anthony. They met on whatever radio show they were. They were on interns on Elvis back in the day, and now they're little getting married this week.
Speaker 1: So this week, Yeah, I love those two.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: That is the dirty. It just brought to you by six y one two Injured Heimer and Lamber's Injury Law. Check out the Minnesota Goodbye. We always do a Minnesota Goodbye after the show. It was a lot of fun. We were thinking about doing a live Minnesota Goodbye recording and maybe doing it here at KATIEWB in the sky room. We're trying to figure out a way to logistically make it work where we have enough people show up, but not so many we can't fit them all in. But then I don't know that many people would come. So check out the Minnesota Goodbye podcast on the iHeartRadio appter search Minnesota Goodbye. It's up there now right it is up there. It should be up there now, and anything you missed on the show, you can go back and listen on your own time to whatever you want to hear on the Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 3: Also, we earlier we played something from the vaults where somebody found an interesting picture of me, David Ryan, and then they send it to him and we posted the picture on our Instagram, so for your viewing pleasure, Dave Ryan Show on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm naked. I mean, I'll just go ahead and spur the beans there. Spoiler alert. I'm naked in this picture. Yeah. Well, this picture was taken of me when I was twenty one years old by my girlfriend Tammy, and somehow it leaked out into the public and it is on Instagram and you can see it and I am full on naked. You look good, shut now, I'm so skinny. I can see my rip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have no man boobs in that picture at all, just like a flat, little cute little nipple.
Speaker 2: You look back on those times and you're like, wow, remember when I didn't have man boob?
Speaker 1: How much does Carson Carson look like that at that age? He looks so much like me except yeah he I mean, seriously, the same bad hair, the same face, same thing. All right, go check that out, have a great day. We will see you tomorrow on Katie w BA.