Speaker 1: Mo Joe in the morning.
Speaker 2: Anna said that the valet robbed her or hold on, real quick, real quick.
Speaker 1: I'm done. You can't. Can you walk out of the studio next time? I don't know how all just walk out of the studio.
Speaker 2: What's the point of these cough buttons if you can't cough because they don't shut the other microphones off? Like literally, And it's always right as I'm about to introduce.
Speaker 1: It could be a very good topic.
Speaker 2: All right, go ahead, go ahead, let's hear your Hall of Fame introduction. Go ahead, all right, Anna said that the valet was robbing her. But what happened?
Speaker 1: Anna?
Speaker 3: All right? I have to give a little bit of a backstory.
Speaker 4: So I live downtown and I have a parking garage for my car. I have no option but to have valet parking. It's just what my apartment offers. I for the most part, love my valet. They're all very nice. But there's one worker that is not nice to me. He's like almost a little disrespectful towards me. There's been times and I pull in and he's like, why you turn your wheel like that when you turn in here? And I'm like, how am I supposed to get in without turning my wheel. So we just argue. Yesterday morning, I also have to call for my car every morning, So yesterday morning, I call down for my car. Ten minutes later, I get a text and it's like, do you still need this? Dot dot dot? I'm like, okay, now I'm getting rushed. I go down there. Of course it's the guy. I don't like that's there, get in my car, and I noticed that my USBC for my phone to plug it into charge is not there. It's always plugged in there. So I'm like, oh, no way, this guy stole my us or. So as I get into the studio, I text them and I send a message that's not mean but not super nice, essentially accusing them of stealing the cord out of my car. Because no one else is driving in my car except for me. They start blowing up my phone, calling my phone all show. Obviously I couldn't answer because we're talking right now. And I go to get in my car to leave to go home. I look in my backseat the USB see chords there. Oh Now I feel bad because I accused them. However, I did not remove the cord and put it in my back seat, So somebody touched it and sure back there?
Speaker 3: Why would I Why would I have removed it?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it accidentally came off or something flu or maybe he was just had like a moment.
Speaker 3: Of yeah, maybe they you know, it was like in his hold out.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you look in the back seat?
Speaker 3: I did look. It was kind of under some things, but I did a more.
Speaker 1: Extensive Did you call and tell them that you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But should I? Because now I'm afraid to see.
Speaker 2: Them and you falsely the guy probably got fired.
Speaker 1: Because of you.
Speaker 4: I take the court. I've been taking the cord with me every time to act like.
Speaker 2: It's still Here's the question, who have you falsely accused of something? And then how did you find out that you were falsely accusing them? Because this sounds like, honestly, something like who ate my food? And then you got to look in the back of the refrigerator and it's still in there.
Speaker 3: But do you really think I should What should I say to them?
Speaker 1: I think that you should say.
Speaker 2: I would just like to say I was having kind of a day and I want to like, you know, I found my cord. It was in the backseat, and I apologize, but thank you so much for your diligence of the here's.
Speaker 3: The deal guy, forgetting that this guy is not nice to me?
Speaker 2: Are you forgetting that? You're on the radio right now talking about it.
Speaker 5: Maybe though by you apologizing and saying I was having to day, I was having a moment, it will prompt him to kind of check his own behavior to you.
Speaker 1: Maybe or not, but you know what.
Speaker 5: You could at least feel good about how you behaved.
Speaker 2: What's up with the parking guys in Detroit being so nasty? The guy that the parking guy behind six Salon When I've gone in on Fridays in George, you know is there, I'll go. I'll see George sometimes and just go say hi to him before the weekend and I'll go park in there. First off, a, it's way too expensive. It's like ridiculous expensive. But the guy is like mean to you. He doesn't ever make you feel like he's grateful for your business, makes you feel like you're just doing you a favor by giving you a parking spot. Every parking it's in it is ale though, well, that guy, I mean, are are you jolly? If somebody was using my business, I would be like, thank you for being there.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Like they don't ever look like they're thankful that you're parking there. They look like they're doing you the favor of letting you park there when you're paying twenty bucks or whatever for the parking.
Speaker 1: I try not to use those guys anyway. There are some there are also.
Speaker 2: I think that there's a level of Honestly, I think there's a level of, you know where I don't ever see certain people smile. And I don't think the parking guys. The guys who are the parking guys, And I have no idea. I'm not calling out their nationality or whatever they are. Oh, but I will say this that some of these guys look like they're not happy at all.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why that is as a people. I don't know, but they don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm saying they generally and listen, there's they seem they seem upset. There's the guy that's there's they they always look like they're they do.
Speaker 1: They never seem like they got a smile on their face.
Speaker 3: I disagree.
Speaker 4: There's a parking lot across the street from Leila. I would assume similar nationalities. This man is smiling all the time. And I at him shout out the guy, the.
Speaker 5: Guy behind the box theater. Whenever I roll up to park there it's the same guy. I don't know how he recognized him.
Speaker 1: Is he happy? He's happy?
Speaker 5: He always goes White Lady and the white guar.
Speaker 2: Well, tell them, tell them they talk to the guy that's behind six Salon and Anna's valet.
Speaker 1: Dude, they are nice, all right.
Speaker 2: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight uh Mojo on the morning Misfit Funeral Home. Tom is on with us right now. What's up Tom? Hey, listen, just buy him a peacha doesn't donuts and call it a day.
Speaker 1: They'll forget all about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: And do you tip a holiday tip to your ballet guy? I was thinking I've never done that.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't tip them every day because I would go broh, my god, doing it for just Christmas or something. They slipped a card under my door the other day to Yeah, I'm telling you, I like all of them except one guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give him a bottle of booze.
Speaker 1: Everybody likes booze. What's up, Vanessa? How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: What's going on? What you call for? First time?
Speaker 3: Long time?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Now, I just was coming on how accusing people of things that they didn't do or didn't take accused her? Yeah, my stepdaughter, she takes she takes stuff all the time. Okay, So every time something's missing in my clothes or anything, I just automatically assume that it's her.
Speaker 3: So I make her dad call her where's this at? Where's that at?
Speaker 6: And a week later I find it. It's happened like twice a week.
Speaker 3: Do you admitted to her?
Speaker 4: I just feel like, huh, do you admit it to her after you find it?
Speaker 3: Like, oh, sorry about.
Speaker 6: I apologize to her, and then I feel I think he makes me feel worse than she does, because she's just like whatever. She knows she takes myself sometimes, but he's just like she she.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel that one.
Speaker 5: I have a stepdaughter wipes my stuff too.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, have you ever falsely accused her?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Well, she likes she likes Lucy's makeup as well, and so I've had to ask her where stuff was before, and then I do feel bad because she's like, well I asked Lucy, I asked Lucy if I could borrow it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Initial J wants to be voices guys, Hi J, Hey, how are you good?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: First time? Long time?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: One time me and a buddy of mine with MGM downtown Detroit. MM, I forgot I have a CCW. I forgot my pistol was on me and I put it in the glove box. We were there for two three hours, came back, got my car.
Speaker 8: My pistol was going.
Speaker 7: Oh boy, it was in the glove box in the valet. I parked it in the valet. The VLA I think took it from me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you at What did you do? Did you call the cops or anything? Or would you do?
Speaker 7: I didn't want to because if you do, you're not allowed to have that on premises or the like on their on their property.
Speaker 2: But what if the guy commits a crime with it and you get charged or something.
Speaker 7: No, So what I did was I just reported it lost.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, crazy And then.
Speaker 7: They never found it and never came back up.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yeah, that's that is nuts. Right, Yeah, that's crazy. Wow? All right? Nice Hold on a second, Leah, what's up Leah, Hey, hey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Was going to say, Leah, Leah, Okay, what's up Leah?
Speaker 8: So our mark car told I mean, the toe truck driver was so nice. He was polite, a real cool guy. When he dropped off the car, I just went in the house because it was cold. I came back out, my whole bumper was messed up. One side was hanging, and so I'm like, I didn't pay attention when he brought it off the bed, and I'm like, I'm so mad, I'm pissed. I called the tow truck company. I guess your guy messed up my car when he pulled it off of.
Speaker 1: The tow truck.
Speaker 8: I'm going off, like, who's gonna pay for this? And they was. They took the story and then they said, we're gonna call you back.
Speaker 6: Then.
Speaker 8: I'm leaving for work the next day and a whole nother car. My neighbor comes running.
Speaker 1: To the car. I hit your car.
Speaker 8: I hit you the other morning, Yes, she said, the other morning when I was leaving for work, was backed into your car.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 8: Yes, because I just made a huge deal about it and this guy was so nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you do? Then?
Speaker 2: Did you call the tow truck company and tell him that it was a mistaken thing.
Speaker 1: Mojo.
Speaker 8: Please, of course I didn't.
Speaker 1: That guy got fire. Listen. They never call back, so.
Speaker 2: You, Leah, Karma bite you in the ass. You better be careful, Mojo stop. I love you, Leah.
Speaker 8: All right, I have a good one you