Speaker 1: I love that song. Go watch the video. It is about six minutes of really weird mess starring a rock and a cactus. And it doesn't quite make sense, but at the same time, it kind of does make sense. I explain anything more than that, all right, getting ready for What's on your radar on Katie WB every month, every month. I don't know what's wrong with me. I got plenty of sleep last night. I don't know what's wrong. I think I have something on my mind. No, that's what it is. You got good sleep, so you're just like us. And not to bring the room down, but my favorite sister, Vivian, she is in the hospital. And I got a call from my niece last night, and actually Donna, Donna calls me. I love Donna. I never answered the phone when Donna calls. I just don't because I never know she's going to I don't know what. Donna's a little unpredictable. I love her, She's a little so I don't answer the phone. So then she texts me. She says, Vivian's in the hospital. Oh my god. So I call Vivian's daughter, Michelle, what's your mom in the hospital for They're like they don't know. They found her like unconscious on the floor when she didn't show up for church, and they've got her in the hospital. They don't know what's wrong with her. They've done a bunch of tests and she's unconscious, you guys, and they don't know what's wrong. They think it might be from dehydration and then like UTI gone down, leading leading decepsis.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, my mom's been septic twice, and that is good what happens in that anyway, It's.
Speaker 3: Just like so it's it's usually from like a UTI and then you're you're like the bacteria gets in your blood stream and that's what makes you go septic. So then my mom the two times she had it, she was like in the hospital for quite a few days.
Speaker 1: Okay, they have to like from being UTI then leads decepsis, which is a toxin in your bloodstream.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, So then they have to Man, I don't know what they did for her, but like they have to like monitor you obviously, and then you know, essentially clean out your blood the best that they can before they let you go. But I mean, that is scary that she was found like unconscious, Like when I when I had to like go grab my mom and bring her to the hospital when she went septic. Yeah, I mean she was still conscious, but girl was in rough shape. So like if she went septic, like if if you win septic, that's that's bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're running it. She hasn't even found anything yet, but she's still unconscious. Yeah, and so I'm not really sure, but she I love all my sisters and my brother too, but she's my favorite. She was always the one who when she went to college, I'll gonna get Terearry. She'd go to college, she'd bring me something home when she'd come to visit. She brought me like a little squirt gun one time. Yeah, like a little little snoopy toy. And so she's always been my favorite.
Speaker 3: M Well, I'm glad that well she This is what my mom always says, like when anyone is sick or has something wrong with them and they're in the hospital, they're in the right place.
Speaker 1: That's true, right, So it's like that's.
Speaker 3: Where you would want to be if you're unconscious, you would want to be in the hospital. So it's a good thing that you know, Yeah, she's unconscious, but she's in the hospital where they can help her and take care of her.
Speaker 1: I love the people that listen to the show because you know what meant that we all need to laugh. So somebody just texted, did Donna call from a manhole?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. Did she Dave?
Speaker 1: I love you? I love you. This all stems from ten years ago. My sister Donnad texted me. She said, David, I just fell down a manhole and you can't make this stuff up. She I don't know if she was walking and fell into a manhole or tripped over a manhole, but I still get the vision of the coyote on the Roadrunner thing falling into a manhole and as he falls, hold up beside it says help, thank you, love you very much. Okay, let's do on our radar. So we do this every week of Tuesday. We're like, okay, well, just kind of cool life on this online. Mine is that documentary girl, and it's a woman on Instagram. She's literally called that documentary girl. And she will show you these different documentaries because you like documentaries. Some are horrific, some are funny, some are awful and violent and scary. But she's about twenty five thirty years old. Then she will reveal and review and recommend documentaries that documentary girl on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Mine is a place called Brookie's Fish Market. It is located in Saint Louis Park and they have like obviously just like high grade fish, shellfish, all kinds of other stuff. But they have this trout dip that I got for the Super Bowl. It is so good trout dip.
Speaker 2: So Brookies Fish.
Speaker 1: Market that does sound good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mine is a volunteer opportunity where you can sign up to be a judge for this program called History Day that's a lot like Science Fair, but for history projects. There's like a dozen regional contests happening through March and they're looking for judges and I'm judging like three of them.
Speaker 1: And it's volunteer opportunity, but it's.
Speaker 3: Really like a joy to see middle and high schoolers like show off historical research projects. You just google History Day Minnesota and you can judge.
Speaker 1: Mine is the new Dracula movie. I am not a Dracula person.
Speaker 5: I said this yesterday during Dirt, but it was like a four point five out of five stars for me.
Speaker 1: Be prepared for the ending, and I won't spoil anything else. It's the mom, isn't it right. It's the the mom, mom, the sister Dracula's mom. My radar is that documentary girl on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Minus Bergie's Fish Market, and it's in San Louis Park.
Speaker 3: Mine is volunteer judging for History Day in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Mine is the new Dracula movie in theaters now a pleasant surprise, Godgi a cheater, one fake bouquet of roses at a time. Four of the Roses stars right now on KDWB, usually on War the Roses. The technology that gives away somebody who might be cheating is the phone, because you see, like I think there was one where there's been everything from lude photos on the phone to texting late at night, or somebody would could see that their husband was hype typing red hearts on something.
Speaker 4: I think also one time we had because your iPad connects to your phone sometimes so then texts coming on like the family iPad, oh yeah, and then you can see some texts that are coming in.
Speaker 1: Well, this is technology that makes somebody suspicious, but it has nothing really partly to do with the phone. But I'll let Vanessa explain it. So Vanessa, you've heard War of the roses for years. You're now married, and your husband, Lewis, Right, Lewis did something over the last couple of days or week or whatever that makes you think, Okay, what's going on? Tell me what's happening with Lewis and technology.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So, like a lot of people these days, we have a ring camera, right, yeah, and I have it set up, you know, so I can be alerted when there's delivery, you know, or you know, someone's at the front door. So I've been at work and all of a sudden blue boo, you know, low ring notification pops up and I just always you know, glint at it real quickly. You know, it's usually ups guy dropping something off. You know. I go back to work, no problem. But the past couple of days it's been my husband on the ring on the ring cam, and he's out there on the phone, and you know, we've got two kids, two boys, six and eight, and uh, you know it's like, first of all, I would personally never leave them alone for even a second really important conversation, correct, But why is it that he can't just have the conversation in front of the boys, you know, where he can keep an eye on them. Okay, so they don't destroy the house. So you know, this happened the first time, and I was like, okay, that's strange, but you know, I just didn't think of it again. But then it happened again. And I don't know if you guys know this, but there's the chance to actually listen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, so you right, Yeah, it's a feature.
Speaker 6: So and you can like unmute it basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's like if the UPS guy comes and or or somebody comes your door, UPS guys drop it and then you leave. But if somebody comes and rings your doorbell and you're, you know, at a restaurant, you can actually talk him and say, hey, I'm not home right now, can I help you? Yeah, I just wanted to know whatever, So you hit the BA.
Speaker 6: I actually just you know, unmuted it, you know, to hear what was going on. And I heard his conversation or like, well, I guess I should say I I think he was talking about me. He was basically telling the person on the other side of the phone about how it's just not working. She's so tired and boring and uh, things like she never wants to do anything, she doesn't like to do the things that I like to do. Uh, we used to bike together. She doesn't want to do that anymore. Like just really really rough stuff.
Speaker 1: Like that, and it and it makes you think like he's talking about you in a very negative way.
Speaker 6: I mean, I just I just don't see who else you could be talking about, you know, because I get it we haven't been the greatest recently. But you know, is he is he seeing someone else because he's bored with me?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: Is that who he's talking? Thing? Too? Like why why else would you leave our boys alone to take a phone call? You know?
Speaker 1: How can I ask you.
Speaker 6: Some pretty nasty things about me? So, I mean I kind of always understand why he needs to not be around the boys.
Speaker 1: How long was he out on the porch talking to this mystery person?
Speaker 6: Twenty minutes?
Speaker 1: How long?
Speaker 6: Twenty minutes?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: And honestly I gave up, like after I heard, you know, like five minutes of him saying that kind of stuff, I just I couldn't handle it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, so well I feel bad. I feel bad that you like, you know, had to overhear that. But it doesn't necessarily mean anything that he's cheating. But what we can do we can call him and set our usual trap and say, hey, you take the survey, you win the roses. Who do you want to send roses to? And I'm going to bet that you know, it might not be going really well. Married have rocky spots, but he's probably gonna send the roses to you. I'd hate to have you find out this way that you seeing somebody else, But if you want to go through with it, Vanessa, we can call your husband and set the trap.
Speaker 6: I just I just need to know.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 1: To Dave Ryan's War of the Roses, I'm kd WB. I really think this is an intriguing one because she has the ring camera and so she gets an alert on her phone that says there's somebody at your front door. And you can even talk to people if like somebody rings your doorbell and you're like down to the gym, you can say hi, I'm not there right now, go head, Well Hi, what do you want? I'm just here to mug you, rob your hout whatever. So the answer like that in the Ring camp, well they don't usually, but you get the idea. You talk back and forth. So she's listening in because she gets an alert that her husband is at the front door, and so she's like, well, who's he talking to on the phone and why did he go outside? And why did he leave our boys alone inside the house. Then she overhears a conversation where he is saying I'm tired of her, She's boring, she never wants to do anything. So she's like, he's gotta be talking about me. Who is he talking to? And is he cheating? So we're going to set the trap right now to offer him roses and see what happens for me.
Speaker 4: Like I said, it's just a quick survey. So we're all done already, Lewis. Now I have a dozen roses to send out to whoever you want. So what I need from you is the name of who you want to send those too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'd like to send them to Vanessa.
Speaker 2: Okay, Vanessa got that down perfect.
Speaker 1: Well, there's good news, I think. And this is this is going to change your your morning a little bit, Lewis. This has all been a trap to set you up to see who you would send roses to. This is kind of like a prank phone call, but it's not meant to be funny necessarily. I know you're going who is this. This is the Dave Ryan Show on Katie w B. We do this every week. I'm always amazed when some guy has never heard of this, but not everybody listens to our show. So we called you at the encouragement of your wife Vanessa, to see who you would send roses to. Ah okay and the yeah. And the funny thing is is that Vanessa is listening in right now, Vanessa, say hi to Lewis.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let Vanessa explain what it is that you know because nobody nobody wants to do this feature on our show, which we call War of the Roses because there's roses involved. Nobody wants to do this unless they think there's something going on. So, Vanessa, do you want to take a minute and talk to Lewis about why you're kind of feeling there might be something weird going on?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So our ring camera caught you a couple of days out on the porch taking a phone call. And the second time I actually kind of listened in and heard you talk about who I can only assume is me. I'm gonna feel really dumb if it wasn't even about me. But you know, you were saying some pretty harsh things like about how you know I'm boring and I don't really do anything anymore, and you know how it's just not not working. And you know I had to hear that, you know, our ring camera. So you know, I just I didn't really know what to think. And you know, I didn't know who you could possibly be talking to. Who you know you could actually leave our boys alone for two seconds, you know, to talk to and you know, the one conversation I didn't listen to the whole thing, but you know, the one time was like twenty minutes, you know, like I can't turn my back on our kids for two seconds without them, you know, I don't know, almost blighting the dog on fire, you know.
Speaker 1: Like so I think a fair question, I don't I want to help you out because I can tell you're upset. Is there a reason, lewis if I may, and not an attacking way, But what is there a reason to take the phone call out on the porch unless you've got some secret to hide?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, first off, this I feel like, is it like an invasion of privacy? Like I should be able to walk around my own house and if I want to take a call out on the porch. I shouldn't have to worry about you, like listening in from the boys, Lewis our boys.
Speaker 6: Do you remember when they almost set the dog on fire? I do, I do, I do.
Speaker 1: I watched them.
Speaker 7: I can see them right through the window, right by the door.
Speaker 1: But so why are you? Why are you outside?
Speaker 7: Because it's so loud inside. They watched TV on full blast and the cart It just gets to me.
Speaker 2: I I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't pay attention to Blue anymore. I just can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what about her? Overhearing that that she's not as fun as she used to be?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean to be honest, you know, yeah, it's not as exciting as it used to be. I mean, I feel like the refrain for you anymore as oh, well, you know, I'm tired. I'm tired, and you you don't want to do anything anymore.
Speaker 6: I am tired from the gods.
Speaker 7: I'm tired too, you know.
Speaker 6: I babysit them two hours every.
Speaker 7: Day once I get home from work, and I just.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I watch them from the moment I get home at five pm until they go to bed at eight thirty. I mean, I mean dinner, I clean up after them, it's exhausting.
Speaker 1: Can I go back to something that you said, Lewis, And I don't mean to call you out on this, but it's really when you're watching your own kids, it's really not babysitting now, it's not. It's I think it's called fothering or co parenting. But then when, okay, to be honest with me, when Vanessa gets home, how much do you help out? Or is that the time to go watch the Wolves game or is that the time to go down and like, you know, I don't know, play video games or whatever.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, it's I need some decompression time because I've been going you know, bam bam, So I need to get like tagged out for a bit.
Speaker 6: And what you know, I mean, I don't get any.
Speaker 1: Help.
Speaker 2: I take out the.
Speaker 7: Trash, you know I do. I do the dishes most nights, like I don't do anything most nights.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a gentleman.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Would it be fair to say, Vanessa that if he pitched in a little bit more after you get home, that maybe you would have some energy to go on a bike ride on the weekends, or you know, have more energy to do things and be more fun.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I really, I really just something something's got to give. I'm just exhausted all of the time.
Speaker 1: I bet there's so many people who relate to this listening to War of the Roses. I'm glad there's no cheating. And you know what, we never really did solve that. Can I ask you who was the person I'm gonna put you on the spot. Who were you talking to on the phone when you were talking about how Vanessa was not the same.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm talking to.
Speaker 1: Does that sound logical Vanessa that he would share something like that with his sister.
Speaker 6: They're very close. Okay, that makes track.
Speaker 1: Is there something we can learn from this? Like for couples, it's like you're not the only one who's Maybe their partner does not pitch in and they think of watching the kids as babysitting.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, and if you think that your partner is like gotten a little boring, maybe reevaluate the lifestyle you guys are living and watch your wife parenting these children while you go do whatever you want. It sounds like, but you do take all the trash sometimes and wash the dishes.
Speaker 1: That is there any resentment? So maybe it's not just being tired, but it's like, I don't want to do this because I'm resentful of the fact that I do all the stuff around the house.
Speaker 6: It is kind of hard to want to do things with someone who the second I get home it's all on me.
Speaker 1: You know what. There's so many people who have commented on that on War of the Roses about the babysitting thing, and it doesn't it's out that he's not cheating. It doesn't look like it, but he is unhappy, and I believe him when he's talking about his sister, but there's a lot of people that were on his side because she seemed like she was overreacting. And then when he said babysitting, I think that's a big telltale thing because if when your partner gets home and let's say that she's the mom and you're the dad, and you're like, oh man, these kids have been a nightmare here. They're all yours now, and then you go outside and you shoot hoops or go to the driving range or whatever, that is a problem. This a bunch of text messages. This guy needs a punch in the teeth. You're not helping out your wife, You're not doing a damn job. Yes, David's called parenting, not babysitting, because he did. He's like, I've been babysitting these kids for three two hours now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I luckily I don't have any men in my life that say things like that.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, yeah, I took care of the kids, you.
Speaker 4: Know whatever, It's my job. I'm also their dad and their parent. But oh, if I ever heard someone say babysitting that I'm close to, I'd be like, excuse.
Speaker 2: Me, no, no.
Speaker 1: Listen to this text. It says I completely relate to this. I'm an exhausted mom of six year old twin boys. I've got a husband. I love him. He does a lot, but sometimes it feels like I do a lot more. I love it, appreciate him though, and that things have gotten better over the years because we communicate now. But this text says, wow, this war of the roses. Feel like, this is my husband talking. Another one says this is so relatable it hurts. This triggered me. I hate when men say their babysitting their kids. I again will say, I think the great majority of guys don't say that, And I'm gonna guess that. Let's be honest. I'm completely honest. Susan did more with the kids than I did. I mean, and a lot of it was because I was at work. Yeah, during the busiest time of the day. What's the busiest time of the day when you have kids getting ass up out of bed, getting ready for school, making sure the brush their teeth and make it the bus stop on time. I'm over here playing songs and doing goofy stuff on the rest. So I didn't get to do all that stuff, but you know I didn't.
Speaker 2: You probably helped with like that afternoon activities.
Speaker 1: No, no, noaptime. What do you see anything good on the A lot of.
Speaker 3: People are just it's coming in like uh, like lava here with dads.
Speaker 2: Don't babysit? Did he just say babysit?
Speaker 1: What's had babysit? There's a lot of people who are who relate to this one. All right, coming up on KDWB. Is this a sport? There's some things that people are going, wait, is this really a sport we're talking about? Is like, okay, is curling really a sport or is it an activity? Is chess a sport or is it an activity? We'll talk about that coming up in a second. Stay here, and you can't make this stuff up on kdo. When you watch the Olympics, it's like, okay, is ice dancing a sport? Is curling a sport? Or so? Now people are discussing this in of course a friendly way, because you know people, when they discuss anything, it's always in a very friendly and respectful sort of way, and they're always like, oh my gosh, yes, I do see your point. I just wanted to add that this blood because that's the way we argue. So is something really a sport if it requires judges awarding subjective scores? The argument goes, shouldn't be a shouldn't it be a sport something kids can do and referee on their own. When kids race, they know who won. There are no style points. When kids play hockey, they know who won. If two kids hit the ice and does it do a figure skating routine, who's the winner. So speed skating is a sport, while figure skating is not a sport. It's a competitive spectacle. Racing with a snowboard down a hill is a sport, but doing tricks on a snowboard is again not a sport. It's a competitive spectacle. Now, this is not me saying this, This is just me presenting an argument that some people are making. I think that anything like that is a sport. I think it's like, you know, that's you know, if you have to wear a helmet, it's a sport. I just don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why we need to complicate everything, because then we have the conversation all the time, like is cheerleading a sport because technically you could say it's a competitive spectacle and that like, yes, it's subjective depending on what judges think, but like the athleticism makes it feel like it's a sport. So I just don't understand why we need to, like, you know, put a label.
Speaker 1: On an athlete like me, and when you're a world class athlete like me, you understand that dance is a sport, cheerleading is a sport, pickleball is a sport, competitive snowboarding is a sport. Chess is not a sport. However, Majong right there on the borderline. I'm on the house because of the game and chance, let's sport. Get at it here.
Speaker 4: My question, David, just because you know, people tune in and they might be listening for the first time right now?
Speaker 2: What are you a world class athlete?
Speaker 1: In?
Speaker 2: Just so like people all are on the same page.
Speaker 1: Well, you name it. I mean, I've run four marathons, many many half marathons, countless five k'sy. I work out a snap fitness almost constantly. I have twenty one inch pythons, So I mean, why would you not consider me a world class athlete?
Speaker 2: Where do you keep those pythons at your mom's house?
Speaker 1: My mom asking stupid questions. I used to play for the Gophers back in ninety four part of ninety five?
Speaker 2: What position did you play for?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: What position did you play?
Speaker 1: I was a left out? Is that a good one? Well? Then I would sob in once in a while as a drawback. I also played for the Gopher men's basketball team.
Speaker 4: Oh I do remember that, but I don't. I always forget what position you played with them.
Speaker 1: I was a little forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah you were, Yeah you were.
Speaker 1: He shut up. We'll be back. Dave's dirt coming up in a second on K D W B. What is she saying there, I'm partying without you? Is that what she's saying? I don't know. It sounds like, I'm body intervention. I'm pretty sure it's body intervention. I don't think so what is she saying? You think some partying without you?
Speaker 6: Thought?
Speaker 5: I love you again? See how I feel now that you're acting like that? I never will Last night she answered my call. It's seal the deal right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not about you party in the party, body intervention. Yep, you're a buddy. Sure, Sure, whatever you say, buddy, I've just been singing it the wrong way this whole time and life. This doesn't make any sense. I part of body intervention. Party without you?
Speaker 2: Then I think it's partying.
Speaker 4: Well, there's two different ones, bonset like, they end differently in different verses. So I'm not even about you one version, I'm partying without you.
Speaker 1: Not even about you. Oh that goes to not even about you closer. That's what she says.
Speaker 4: Honestly, Dave, I've heard you singing it in the studio and I don't want to cart you body intervention.
Speaker 5: Do you do that to your friends when you're in a road trip or something you know they're singing a song wrong? Do you call them out like that's not what they say?
Speaker 1: And I gloat about it and I'm like you thought, she said the I'm the person that if I'm singing a song loud and I.
Speaker 5: Know I don't know the words, I'll be like right now, I'm not even.
Speaker 1: I'll get quiet just because somebody does have a cough right about you? Okay, what we settled, But what is it again? I'm not even about you. Correct, I'm partying without you.
Speaker 2: Two options.
Speaker 3: I'm not even without you, partying without you, no body intervention.
Speaker 4: You're getting it confused, Dave, I'm not even about used one version. I'm partying without us another.
Speaker 1: There's also some confusion on what this singer is saying. I think she's saying, pup, pup, pup, pup, pup, pup, pup, pup, pup, pup, party till I die.
Speaker 2: I think you had maybe one too many people.
Speaker 1: Really, Okay, all right, let's do the dirt on KDWB.
Speaker 4: Celebrities that are cheating and the shows and movies that we're watching.
Speaker 2: It's Dave's dirt on kd w B.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of stuff to cover, so let's get started. Savannah Guthrie is now asking for the public's help to find her mother, and here is another video that her and her family of release.
Speaker 8: Law enforcement is working tirelessly around the clock trying to bring her home, trying to find her. She was taken and we don't know where, and we need your help. Do you see anything, you hear anything, If there's anything at all that seems strange to you that you report to law enforcement. We are an hour of desperation.
Speaker 1: It's just such an odd and surreal thing to see a select celebrity on TV pleading for the safe return of their mother.
Speaker 5: Did the second deadline because the kidnapper or the abductor gave them two deadlines.
Speaker 1: I think we passed the second deadline. One was Monday, one ye yesterday. Yeah, so when she's been gone now for like nine days. Yeah, so it's terrible.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, I made Bailey and Dave watch the Open Light music video during a commercial break earlier, because Graham Norton was on praising Taylor as being a great director because he is featured in that video.
Speaker 9: So she was on the show with Killian Murphy, Donald Lison, Greta Lee, Jodi Turnis Smith, and Louis Capaldi, and Donald Lison said something about his dancing and he said, oh, I'm hoping to be in the next day of Stop video, and.
Speaker 1: You see her little eyes go but doing little.
Speaker 9: Light bulb moment, and the next thing you know, she's written this whole treatment and we're all in it.
Speaker 4: So you got to see all of those cameos in the music video. And at the end they show the Graham Norton Show where they're all on together, and one of all them makes the joke of being in a music video and she was like, hmmmmm, maybe I should, and.
Speaker 2: Then they all were, and I will.
Speaker 3: Fan Duel has set the odds on who performs at the next Super Bowl in twenty twenty seven. Miley Cyrus and Cardi B are favorites, and the betting services odds, which indicate how much you might make on one hundred dollars bet are Miley Cyrus, Cardi B, Taylor Swift, Asap, Rocky, Justin Bieber Drake, Ariana Grande and Harry Styles.
Speaker 5: I don't see Cardi B or Asap Rocky happening right mainstream appeal.
Speaker 3: But I want to put our vote on the list vaant, which is Bruno Mars.
Speaker 1: We want Bruno Mars well, he did a few years ago, but we want him to do it again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I don't even think he headlined it, but he's still like that was his show. Out of those, I would say Bieber, that'd be very enjoyable. Bieber has such mainstream appeal.
Speaker 2: What you saw his Grammy performance. No, it wouldn't. He'd be in Boxers just like RIFFI.
Speaker 5: Well, I think because he was allowed to do that for the Grammys, he knows he can't just go up there for thirteen minutes at the super Bowl and do that.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting interview with Billy Joel, and Billy Joel says that even though he's been asked to do the super Bowl, he said he'll never do the super Bowl. He said, because I don't do a spectacle. I play the piano and I sing, yeah, I don't want a spectacle. And it's like, okay, I totally respect that because you know, bad Bunny was it was more than just to perform. It was a spectacle. And was like, WHOA, that was cool. Yeah, but it was a spectacle. And Billy Joel like, now, I just don't want to do that to do a concert. Just wants to play in saying yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Would say of that list then Miley Cyrus and Cardi B. Would definitely give a spectacle. Yeah. Taylor Swift, obviously.
Speaker 2: She throws a spectacle at every single cor She would never do this. I don't think she would.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. But I would love to see Miley Cyrus. I think that would be great. She could do a whole Hannah Montana routine.
Speaker 5: They ranked the top ten comfort TV shows. Mine is it on this list? Mine's a long Order SVU, watching Crime, love It the top ten Knock Him in the Middle, Number nine, I'm Brooklyn, nine nine, I Understand, Number eight Fresh Prince of bel Air.
Speaker 1: Number seven, This was a little older. I love Lucy, but okay.
Speaker 5: Number six The Office, Very so proud they didn't make it in the top three comfort TV shows. Top five Golden Girls, Parks and Rec Simpsons at number three, Number two, Big Bang Theory, And the number one favorite comfort show across the country is s Creek.
Speaker 2: What is your guys' comfort show?
Speaker 1: It's Imperio mine, I said earlier, the Andy Griffith Show because it's like in a peaceful, idyllic sort of town that never existed. But I'm going to change mine to joke Kenda Homicide Hunter. You do love that? Yeah, I love that show. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mine is Law in Order, Yeah, mine is the Marvelous Missus Maisel, which is like a fifties comedy woman stand up person.
Speaker 4: I didn't think I had one, but I have recently started watching The Vampire Diaries again. Yes, obsessed, and it does feel like a comfort show to me now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That and slee Bag.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I could watch flee Bag. It's so good. Blee Begger's good. Kaylee Quoco. She's a huge fan of couples sleeping in separate beds.
Speaker 2: I thought, this is not good.
Speaker 1: Appearance is all you're losing.
Speaker 2: I really thought that, and my brain didn't realize.
Speaker 4: It was that, but I thought, this doesn't look good.
Speaker 2: And he's like, do you even have you? Do you see me at night?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't because I'm always asleep when he comes to bed.
Speaker 1: Well I think there's that. And it's like maybe when you're first in love and you like fall asleep in each other's arms, and then after a couple of weeks you're like, oh, you're sweating all over me, and your legs are prickly. My neck, hurh, my neck out, get off my arm. So then you moved a different side to the bed, so yeah, it's like sleep in different bedrooms.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 4: I have a question, David, because you've talked about recently how Bernie's been having some issues in this kindel and you you talk as if you and Susan are sleeping in the same bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you guys back sleeping in the same in the same bed.
Speaker 1: But I have my shoulder pillows, so there's a barrier between me and her, so we thou dost not touch. It is kind of like the border between I mean, okay, the border that everybody recognizes Wisconsin and minnesot Yes, not the same. It's basically a big old pillow between the two of us. Hudson, dost not cross this pillow. I took some duct tape and I like right down the middle of the bed. Stay on your side. Better than the plexiglass you asked us about. Yeah, go with that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: There is a couple that is still in love apparently in Belahadid and her rodeo champion boyfriend boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: They split up recently a.
Speaker 4: Couple months ago, and then it was seeing that they were back together, slowed dancing, all of that good stuff. But they're just having some issues because their careers are very different. Obviously, Belahadide is Belahadid and he is a rodeo champion, so they have pretty contrasting careers and lifestyles, but they're still trying to make it work.
Speaker 3: Kelly Clarkson is going to take a break the first week of March from hosting her daytime show. She just announced last week that this season would be her last season, and the singer Pink is going to be the guest host at the start of Women's History Month Happy Holidays. In advance, Pink said that she's played stadiums and danced on side of buildings, but stepping into guest hosts for Kelly Clarkson is a brand new feat. So I'm spreading the rumor now that maybe all of these guest hosts on The Kelly Clarkson Show might be getting tested or taking over the Kelly Clarkson Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm spreading it.
Speaker 5: Thojah Cats said celebrities need to shut the f up and to be more mysterious. She said that everyone's the mystique, and the more that we see than the less that we'll want.
Speaker 1: And I think there's some true to that.
Speaker 5: I just had a conversation with my guys about this because it's so easy for let's just say a Cardi B to go on Instagram live during her.
Speaker 1: Music video shoot. But do you remember what twenty years ago when.
Speaker 5: We would wait for music videos to drop on either MTV or like YouTube Vivo.
Speaker 1: It's just so cool.
Speaker 5: It was so cool to be able to not know what's going on every second of their lives.
Speaker 1: Because then when news broke, it was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes I wish I didn't know everything. The Internet sucks sometimes, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's that's they discovered that it works. I mean, years ago you had to literally wait until the Super Bowl to see the Super Bowl commercials, and now they release them in advance, because if you're gonna spend fourteen million dollars on a commercial with Ben Stiller, you're gonna want to milk it for all. You can not just show it the one time on Super Bowl Sunday. Kayl Nicole catches Heat That Catches Heat for an ad that hit out at X Travis Kelcey. So she's getting some backlash from Swifties after being in a commercial that they think has taken shots at Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift. Let's listen.
Speaker 3: Simmons and Addish promised me that they could put an end to this whole ex girlfriend fiasco quickly.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound right, rapidly. That's not what I said, okay, pronto, I said swiftly.
Speaker 7: Why is that so hard to remember?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I get it, okay, how petty and stupid?
Speaker 2: No, it is putting in stupid.
Speaker 4: And I think that that must have been just like a localized commercial. I mean I didn't see it, so it was specifically to like whatever law company that was, So I don't think it was like a universal commercial that everyone saw.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: But at the beginning she also talks about like an X and whatever, and yeah she took I can't remember. She took a hit at them also recently, and something else that people thought she kind of won at but I don't remember what it was. Doesn't matter right, all right? Well, this is funny though. American speed skater Casey Dawson, if you see him on the TV, you might see him having a pink backpack as his backpack, carrying his Olympic stuff around because he lost a fantasy football league and that is his punishment. It's decorated with Hearst's. He also has a film case that has a huge foam photo on it and so he said it's it keeps him humble.
Speaker 1: Foam foot.
Speaker 2: It is a foot the photos. It says photo.
Speaker 4: I'm just doing the whole Ron Burgundy thing where I read what's in front of me and does a foam photo and I was like, wait what, But yeah, he said to keep some humble and it puts a smile on my face every time, even though it's kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's cute. I like it. Okay, that is the dirt on Katie WB. Coming up, we do have Cardi B tickets and we're gonna do a different talkback Tuesday because it's Valentine's Week. Give your partner a shout out, So open up the iHeartRadio app, tap the red microphone while you're streaming KATIEWB. It's easy to find. You got thirty seconds. Give your partner a shout out for romantic Valentine's Day. Like I want to give my partner Jessica a shout out. You are my best friend, you are my lover, and I wish i'd met you earlier, so I could have loved you longer and spent more time with you. Something what that mouth do?
Speaker 2: Can it be funny too or does it have to be all like?
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah, and you're gonna be funny, you better make it funny, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: What that it somewhat appropriate?
Speaker 1: That's okay, Yeah, somewhat appropriate anywhere. This is cool. So call your partner and say, hey, turn on Kate because you're gonna hear something in the next ten minutes that I want you to hear. So use that talkback feature. This could be this is an experience rather than a possession. For Valentine's Day, you'll get a shout out done by you for Valentine's Day. So open up the iHeartRadio app, leave your shout out for your sweetheart, and we'll play it back within about five minutes.
Speaker 3: On Katiewee every morning, it's The Dave Ryan Show on one