Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show and a magnificent Tuesday, churning through all the news of the day.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get to some of this government shutdown stuff.
Speaker 2: We'll touch on that just a little bit, and to get to some emails democrats protecting criminals.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go to Cuba.
Speaker 2: All that and so much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: So one final thing on this.
Speaker 2: We got this email on the Iran stuff, Jesse. Japan started in it's part in World War Two over natural resources. It attacked Pearl Harbor to prevent the United States from interfering with access to oil. China the Strait of Oar moves Iranian oil. I don't expect China would win a war with the United States, but losing didn't stop Japan.
Speaker 1: In case this guy's worried.
Speaker 2: If we lock down the street our moves, if we take control of this Errounian oil, is China going to be desperate enough to go to war?
Speaker 1: First, let's recap.
Speaker 2: The estimate is that China gets ninety percent of its oil from Iran. Ninety percent. You're wrong, all right? You have to have oil. Every society has to have oil to function. If you would like an example of this, I already teased that I'll be talking about Cuba here in a few minutes. Did you wake up yesterday and check the headlines in case you didn't, Cuba has no power, especially at night. I don't mean one little part of it, like a whole place just goes dark. The oppressive communist government there is having trouble oppressing its citizens because their security cameras and stuff go out at night.
Speaker 1: There's no more power.
Speaker 2: Because we cut Cuba off from Mexican oil and Venezuelan oil. Venezuela was shipping large quantities of oil to Cuba. We took over the government of Venezuela, installed someone loyal to us, and we said, okay, no more for you now. A regime that we have been at war with since the communists had their revolution and took over there is on the verge of collapse because they don't have any power. The whole world runs on oil, every single country, there are no exceptions. Every country needs it. Okay, So back to Iran China. Would China declare war, No, but probably if we slip, If we flip the kill switch. You see, China gets all that oil from Iran, we take control of Iran. If we do, we still got quite a waye to go there. If we do, what what happened is we would still sell the oil to China. No no, no, no no no, we want you to have it. Please take some oil. We would still sell it to them at market prices. Did you know we're currently selling Venezuelan oil to China at market prices. But what it does is it gives us authority over the kill switch. If China does something like invade Taiwan, it allows us to say, okay, Bip, no.
Speaker 1: More oil for you. Good luck.
Speaker 2: That brings a whole host of other problems. But I've mentioned China and I wanted to bring this up to you.
Speaker 1: China.
Speaker 2: China is on extremely shaky ground. This has been the case throughout the Cold War, and it's the case today when we look at these communist dictatorships, we free people's in America, we always seem to think because he's a dictator, and because he murders his political opponents and arrests his political opponents, we always seem to think that he has more control than he actually does. We view them as being kind of all powerful in their government.
Speaker 1: You know, the.
Speaker 2: Jijinping, he is the ruler overall. Jijinping has been killing and arresting his generals in political rivals. That may sound like an all powerful person, and all powerful person doesn't have to kill his generals and political rivals. You do that when you're worried about losing power. Jijin Ping is losing power. He is nervous. They're always nervous. And this is one of those things that I always come back to this, but it's so much of these dirty communist organizations really are comparable to mafia organizations. If you're some guy trying to climb the ladder in the mob, you can kill the boss.
Speaker 1: You can't and maybe even get away with it for a while. Now just kill the boss and then all take over.
Speaker 2: But you will be paranoid from that day forward because you will always know I killed the boss, I can be killed. You start playing that very dangerous game. It's hard to sleep well at night or have a bull of spaghetti. It's just difficult. These leaders like China, China is on very shaky ground. Trump has worked very hard and to be honest, he's done a very good job at I shouldn't say isolating them because they can still operate, but putting us again in position to isolate them.
Speaker 1: If we want what we don't want, is this what we've never wanted is this. We have never wanted China to go after.
Speaker 2: Taiwan and then us to have to step in militarily, because that's the two largest, most powerful military powers on Earth going at each other, and nobody.
Speaker 1: Knows where that goes from there.
Speaker 2: Look at where we're at with Iran, a much weaker country than us. We've wiped out their leadership and everything else, and still we don't know where we go from here. Obviously we have plans, but when are we leaving?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't hopefully soon.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that's what the weak country like Iran, we don't know what they're going to do, where they're going to go. What's a major war with China like we would have no idea. It would be a very dangerous time. So what you want is you want to put your country in position where it doesn't have to make war if another country gets out of line. That, in a lot of ways is kind of what we've done with China. Speaking of Cuba, Rubio is calling for new leadership. So there's this thing going on right now. I already mentioned Cuba's running out of power. You know, the dirt ball Castro family has been running Cuba for a very long time. Well, they're losing control of it. You see, Losing power is one of those things that guarantees a revolution.
Speaker 1: It just does.
Speaker 2: When people start starving, when the lights don't come on anymore, that's when your regime will lose power. Cuba's running out of power. We we are courting new leaders But here's the rub They're all Castros. They don't all have the last name of Castro, but all the people in significant positions of power in Cuba, they're all going to be part of the Castro family. I'm told that Fidel Castro's grandson, Francis Martel told me this. I'm told that Fidel Castro's grandson is campaigning to be part of the next takeover, and he's doing so on Instagram. I'm not if again, I haven't verified it. I don't spend a lot of time on Instagram. But that's that's the crazy world we live in now. Just like Iran. Just like everywhere else, you have to find the right guy to take over. It looks like Cuba's gonna fall soon, it does. It looks like it's gonna fall. Trump has come out and basically said, we're going to control it. It'll be ours to control and do what we want. I just think we need a little help. That's where I come in. I'm ready to go undercover in Cuba. These have Chris. Listen, you know about my skills as a covert operative. You understand that I what what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Do I want to go undercover or run it? Probably both? Now listen, I go undercover. I help move the revolution forward with my covert ways, moving in the shadows. And then when the viva l ever lucion with Spanish, Chris, whenever that kicks off, then I step in and say I will lead you as a new dictator, but a benevolent dictator. We're not going to have it is a thing, Chris. We're not going to have elections per se. But I will treat the people Cuba well, and we're going to have fancy Cuban resorts and we're going to eat nachos and do all the other things that are very Cuban, if you will.
Speaker 3: Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Saint Patty's Day, So.
Speaker 2: Sat speaking of Saint Patti's day. The Irish president met with Donald Trump today. Here's how that went to story. Before I play it, just remember the leaders of Western civilization are at war with Western civilization. They're not using bombs and bullets, They're using foreigners. The plan is to massively import loyal foreigners so they can loot and pillage their countries. The President of Ireland met with Donald Trump today and here's what he says.
Speaker 4: The story of Patrick's life serves as.
Speaker 1: A never right.
Speaker 2: This is on video. This wasn't during the Trump meeting. Listen to this. This is Saint Patrick's.
Speaker 4: The story of Patrick's life serves as a reminder of the resilience and courage of migrants, the invaluable contributions that they have made and continue to make to the countries they now call home.
Speaker 2: The story of Saint Patrick is the story of migrants. These people are deeply, deeply evil, and they understand American Democrats are the same. A lot of Republicans too, like James Langford of Oklahoma. They understand their path is staying in power forever doesn't mean delivering anything for you, the citizen. It means delivering more foreigners on to their shores. They simply bring the foreigner in, offer him all the welfare checks you can, legal protection, and that means they get to stay in power forever. Now we have American politicians who stand up in front of the American people and say these things.
Speaker 5: The majority of Americans across the regardless of political party, know that immigrants from all over the world, Somalia, India, wherever they're from, Latin America, Africa, that immigrants have built this country and make this country what it is today.
Speaker 2: Why is TSA shutting down? Why are some airports going to close? Here's the deputy deputy TSA administration.
Speaker 6: So at this point we're fully stretched and so frankly, there's not much else we can do as the weeks continue. If this continues, it's not hyperbole to suggest that we may have to quite literally shut down airports, particularly smaller ones, if call out rates go up and we can't. A lot of these officers can't afford to come in.
Speaker 2: TSA agents have now missed two paychecks because Democrats have shut down the government Democrats have shut down the government because of the deportations. It's a partial government shut down. In case you're wondering why the whole thing isn't shut down, it only applies to things like Secret Service, TSA, things like that. It's all about the importations. The importation of foreigners and keeping foreigners here is so important to the Democrat party they're shutting down airports across the country to avoid having to send foreigners home. Whatever else is going on in the world at any given moment. Remember, there is no other issue that supersedes that one. If we deport these people, we can and we'll save our country. If we bring in more of them, we are finished, no matter who wins elections. Jesse brought versus hot dog is a subject to the headline. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I agree with you about ratios being everything. Putting a brought on a bun made for a hot dog is terrible. The key to a good brought worst is a fat or bun. So the proper ratios stay intact.
Speaker 1: That's a very good point. He says, his name is Kevin. You know we did yes, say no? I told you.
Speaker 2: I was in the hospital. That's why I wasn't here. I'm fine again. It was for someone else, not me, but I had to be there. Bob, she made the Italian sausages I was telling you about not complicated. It's not anything you can't do. You just take some Italian sausages you get at the store, sorry, Chris. You put them in the crock pot. You just dump whatever your favorite marinara sauce is in there, and you just turn it on, turn on low for four or five hours. You come back and they're the boiling and cooked, and then you just pull them out of there, throw them on a bun with some provolone cheese or mozzarella cheese, and then.
Speaker 1: You munch them.
Speaker 2: Well, Bob made these yesterday at the house and then we were gonna take them to the hospital so this person could eat well and so I could eat well. And we dropped these sausage sandwiches on a bun provolone cheese, and then did what wrap them up in foil, wrapped them up in foil, drove across town at the hospital.
Speaker 1: Get to the hospital, unwrap this thing.
Speaker 2: It was so freaking melty and delicious. It's one of the great things I've ever eaten in my entire life. You want a relatively affordable, delicious meal that is super cake to make that everyone will love.
Speaker 1: I just gave it to you.
Speaker 2: Whatever your Italian sausages are, whatever your favorite marinara sauce is a crock pot buns and some provolone cheese. What Chris? What Chris asked? If I threw any peppers in there? No, but that's purely because of the kids. I totally would. I totally would. The boys are not big on peppers on a sandwich. The' we peppers separately.
Speaker 1: They're still stupid.
Speaker 2: They don't like peppers on a sandwich. Honestly, if it were me, I'd throw some japs in there. I throw jalapeno's in that bad boy and let them slow cook with the marin era. You know, they'd get nice and spice. It would get nice and spicy. The boys will do some spice. That might be a little too much for the boys, but some uh, jalapenos, probably some onions, maybe some Serrano peppers or something like that. Oh, you can do whatever you want with it. Again, it's crock pot cooking. What's better than Krocpop Cooking. You just chuck the crap in there and put the lid on and turn it on, and by the time you're done, you pull it out mmmmm, wrapped in foil. And these were wrapped in foil for fifteen twenty minutes because we had to get back to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Oh man, was it fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 2: And the person we were visiting in the hospital had been delivered in oatmeal raisin cookie by the hospital staff with their lunch and they didn't want it. So as soon as I was done with my sandwich, I asked if I could have it. Got upset said that wasn't appropriate, But I ended up getting that cookie anyway, and it was delicious.
Speaker 1: Who's more emails next?
Speaker 3: It is that Jesse Kelly shall bringing you all the Irish tunes on a Saint Patrick's Day, hoping you are going to be safe out there.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Grandpa Jesse, Yes, step in here. I know you may go out there tonight and have one too many. Please get an uber home, get a cab home, get a ride from somebody. If you're going to have one too many, I'm certainly not gonna judge you. I've had one too many, about ten million times in my life. No judgment at all coming from me, not at all, but well, to put it to you this way, besides the people, you might end up hurting on the road. One of my neighbor buddies he got himself a dui a couple of years ago, and I've never had one, so I didn't. I didn't fully realize it. His life was miserable for a year. It's so expensive. You can't imagine how much money he had to spend. The way they just wreck your life for it. And Uber is fifteen bucks, man fifteen twenty bucks. You can't believe how cheap it is to get a ride home from somebody. Get a ride home, or even.
Speaker 1: Better, do it at home. You know what's so overrated?
Speaker 2: You discover as you're getting older, going out the Uh shoot, I think the game already started? Did the World Baseball Classic Game already start? Chris cram it did well. I'm going to watch some of it whenever I get home. Bob had texted me earlier, because America is in it, right, I want to see America win. Bob had texted me earlier. Do we want to do anything for the game? And I said, yeah, I want to sit at home and watch the game, and she said, oh, good, me too. Sitting at home is freaking wonderful. Half people over totally safe. Have some people over enjoy your Saint Patti's day. Don't do something dumb. It's gonna end your life for someone else's or ruin your life for even a short period of time. Be freaking smart, all right, be smart.
Speaker 1: It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let it go now, not gonna bring it up again. Deaf woman is removed from Frontier flight for not listening. That's from Newsweek. You know, you can blame Frontier all you want, but she wasn't listening. What Chris, I hardly would ever take the side of a corporation over an individual, but she clearly wasn't listening. If she's not listening, you gotta get off the flight. It's other so oh, and I heard about that one airline speaking of flying, where was it American or Delta? I forget which airline it is that now has announced that they'll remove you from the flight if you're listening to things on your phone without headphones. Don't discount how important that is. This last flight I was on the one where I had to go out and do Adam Carolla's show in La last week. On the way home, two people order people, not that their age mattered. Two people order people two seats ahead of me had their phones on at full volume, watching things last time, and the stewardess walked by them a thousand times without saying a word, without saying a word that I'm sitting there. My blood pressure's going up, and I can just hear ob even though she wasn't there, I can just hear her saying, please, don't say anything, Please, don't say anything.
Speaker 1: I was right on the verge, Chris. But I've mellowed out so much in my old age. Now I've let it go.
Speaker 2: This is part of preparing to be a covert operative in Cuba. Hey, Jesse, I just wondered what behavior you would expect from Iran had we not attacked them and they would be able to fund a nuclear weapon. Do you think they would really have been in a more defensible position as we've been told. I'm guessing you already covered it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the reality of life. Okay, let's talk nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons have been around obviously since the forties when we dropped a pair of them on the Empire of Japan. Then other countries started getting them, the Soviets, and now other countries around the world have them, not all of them, but Pakistan is reel, China, a bunch of countries have nuclear weapons. India they have nuclear weapons. North Korea has nuclear weapons as well. Nuclear weapons are something that make people afraid, understandably so that you have this weapon that can incinerate an entire city and the blink of an eye is something that scares us. We have watched it happen to Japan and you can watch it endless movies that show you if the fallout, that nuclear weapons are scary, this apocalyptic weapon that has the ability to wipe everything out. But here's the thing about nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons haven't been used since we dropped them on Japan. You know why they haven't been used because it's so scary that even the worst dictators in the world understand if you use that nuclear weapon on another country, then all the other countries around you are going to use their weapons on you and they're going to wipe you out. You can't use one or you're going to die. It's a guarantee even major countries, even US, the biggest, most powerful country on Earth. If we started launching nuclear weapons at China, China would start launching nuclear weapons at US, and it would guarantee both countries will be wiped out.
Speaker 1: So nobody has given in to the temptation to do so. Yet.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about North Korea. You know, it's not funny because of the things that people in that country go through. But I do smirk a little when people reference these historical injustices and then they say things like never again or never forget. What's going on inside the walls of Cuba Cuba of North Korea right now is as sick and evil as anything that's ever gone on inside any country on the planet. Starvation, the torture, the gulags, that it's awful. You listen to these stories from these North Korean defectors, it doesn't even seem real. It is a hell on earth. So Gaddafi's gone, Saddam Hussein is gone, All these evil dictators in these second tier countries are gone. Why why is the Kim family still running North Korea? Because they have nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are not an offensive weapon. Nuclear weapons are a defensive weapon. They make your country too scary to attack. And if I may say, you could argue the creation of nuclear weapons and the fact that other countries around the globe have them, has done more for world peace than anything else, because once you take possession of a nuclear weapon and have the ability to use it, nobody wants to attack you.
Speaker 1: Nobody does. The reason the Kim.
Speaker 2: Family still sits in power destroying their own people is because they possessed nuclear weapons. Therefore they're too scary for anybody to go in and do something about it. The Moulahs who ran Iran not so much anymore. But it's now they're all getting killed. Why do they want a nuclear weapon? Why could be to use it on us? Or could be to use it on Israel. They were out there every brigand day, death the Israel, death of Israel, all that other stuff. But what nuclear weapons are are a defensive weapon. It would have guaranteed that we would have never stepped in and did what we did if they had them. We stepped in before we got them, and now they're all dead. They wanted nuclear weapons, probably for defense, not offense. Now, look, your mouth can always run you into trouble right.
Speaker 1: Is Jesse Kellycholl.
Speaker 2: Final segment at the Jesse Kelly Choll on a Fantastic, Fantastic Tuesday. We'll be back tomorrow and you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: As I said in the open, they have not changed who their real enemy is.
Speaker 2: They are still at war with them, and they tell you every chance they get.
Speaker 7: I never considered running for office, but then I had some friends who were like me run for office, some other women kind of around my age. And when I saw them do it, and I realized that I was frustrated with some things about our state government, I thought it's not really fair to expect someone else to fix it. Then maybe I should step up and try to make the change that I wanted to see. And by being in state government, I can see that we have a long way to go in really representing our community. It's not a very diverse group of leaders. We don't have people from many religious backgrounds, mostly white, mostly Christian, mostly older men.
Speaker 2: And they tell you who they hate. Also, remember when they massively bring in foreigners to pillage your country so they can stay in power, they offer them legal protection that's why they all come over here and do this.
Speaker 8: This week, all but one of the next batch of fraud suspects and the Feeding her Future case say they will plead guilty. This group of seven was led by Ikram Muhammad, one of the most notorious defendants in the entire three hundred million dollars Feeding her Future fraud case. She allegedly recruited her husband, her mother, her sister, and two of her brothers to all.
Speaker 1: Take part in the fraud.
Speaker 8: In the trial of Amy Bach, the former executive director of Feeding her Future, we learned that she was very close with Ikram, who worked at Feeding her Future. In addition to running meal sites and allegedly collecting kickbacks from many other participants, Bach texted her about slapping defamation lawsuits on state officials who began to suspect fraud. According to Ikramuhammad's indictment, her group is accused of stealing at least twelve million dollars.
Speaker 2: They bring in foreigners and then they help them set up fraud networks. Oh and this I wanted to play this for you. Don't think that the people who push this gay race communism all over the country and hate white people don't think that they're not still after your children. We don't talk about that as much, but I'm going to play you something. It's an author of a children's book, and I want you to listen closely to her words. Maybe you have small children, they're after them. These are predators.
Speaker 9: As authors of queer books for kids and teens, it's unfortunately something we have to think about a lot. When Penguin asked me what I wanted for my cover, I said I wanted to be gay enough for queer kids and teens to clock it. But from homemophobic parents, I just think it's a friendship story. So I said, no, holding hands make.
Speaker 5: My character look gay.
Speaker 9: And it was actually my cover artist's idea to have one of them looking at the other and this awesome flowers growing between them like they're crush. That's forming.
Speaker 2: So what do you think?
Speaker 9: Would you guess this was a queer book?
Speaker 1: These are predators after your children?
Speaker 2: Remember that, Jesse, What are your thoughts on militia's The Constitution states we have the right to form them. I think they're fantastic. I think you should have already formed one in your community. There's nothing unlawful about it at all. I think you should meet with friends and family members, and I think you should train. I think you should go to the range together. I think you should come up with a communication plan together. I think, and I know this stuff may sound advanced, it's not advanced at all. And there's all kinds of instruction out there, basics, just the basics with you and your friends. That's a militia. What's the harm in it? What is the harmon? Remember that you need a group. I don't care how bad of a dude you are. I don't care how much you can drive tax at a thousand meters with your weapon.
Speaker 1: You need a group. Do you have a group? In a local group? I am sorry to admit.
Speaker 2: In this social media era, I know nobody wants to physically get with other human beings. I get that who in your physical area can you get with? Who if a situation gets.
Speaker 1: Bad, can work with you? Help you and you can help them.
Speaker 2: And remember, but I say militia group, people automatically think some sort of rebel against the government group. No, I mean you might have to aid the freaking government. What the dagone Chicom's invade or something like that.
Speaker 1: What if it you never know, the government may reach out a bit. We have an enemy, we need help.
Speaker 2: Your militia group serves your community, or people protects your community.
Speaker 1: What's the harm in it? Maybe we have a Chinese EMP wipes out the power grid.
Speaker 2: You know how quickly even your lovely little neighborhood would devolve into complete chaos and anarchy without power. How quickly the animals would take to the streets trying to hurt people. Sure would be nice to have a group ready armed to protect the women and children in your area.
Speaker 1: I love Malicious. I think you should join one. Jesse, I gave up alcohol and ice cream for lent. What should I What should I order at the bar? There's no need for this stuff? Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that there's no need for this stuff? I ordered ice cream at a bar one time. I don't need to constantly be belittled by people.
Speaker 1: Okay. And now here's a headline go you know, you know the thing headlines We didn't get to.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Chris, Jewish producer Chris said it was a bar and grill, not a bar. That's a very good point, Chris. People go there just to eat, and that's what I did as well. That's what shut up, Chris, That's why I got ice cream. Child predator granted parole just twenty seven years into a three hundred and fifty five year prison term. In Newsom's California, communists will let criminals out of prison as fast as humanly possible so they can rape and murder and destabilize society. They have always been this way, they will always be this way.
Speaker 1: Virginia.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of which, Virginia sheriff refuses to give the Feds an illegal alien accused of groping twelve teenage girls. They get elected, and they view their role as protecting criminals. Appeals court rules Trump administration can continue.
Speaker 1: Quickly deporting illegal.
Speaker 2: Migrants to third countries. There are still good things happening out there with deportations. Oh, look at this worst of the worst, ice arrests, slots of criminally legals this weekend. To the dismay of Democrats, we are still getting foreigners out of the country. It's never enough. It'll never be enough that we are chopping away at it.
Speaker 1: Now. Enjoy your Saint Patti's day, but not too much, and I'll see you tomorrow. That's all