Speaker 1: All right, back with Eddy and Rocky.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 3: The beat goes on with our invasion of Venezuela. And we heard speaker with Johnson saying there's no boots on the ground there. YadA, YadA, YadA, this that and the other, and what it leaves Americans wondering what the possibilities are and uh and the pros and cons of all of it. That's that's happening. Yeah, lots of.
Speaker 4: You know, lots of questions about you know, a lot of folks are saying we should do this, do that. Here, take it in. I got we're dealing with a faulty microphone here. All right, that's fine, go ahead, buddy. And well let's get our guest here. He is an expert in polysci. He is a polysi PhD for Yale. He teaches at Charlton State University in Texas. Doctor Bocabala, welcome back to the program.
Speaker 2: Hey, good afternoon, great to be with you. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: So what are we looking at here? Let's talk about the pros and the cons both way of this of this thing. As a police scientist, what do you see the possibilities of all this are? I mean, the good things to come out of it. And look, I was saying in the bad things, do we look bad in the world's lide, because a lot of people are saying that, let's put it. Let me just start with that.
Speaker 5: Well, in terms of pros and cons, I agree with you. So on the pro side, spectacularly successful operation from a military standpoint, no American casualties.
Speaker 2: Compare that with Panama.
Speaker 5: In nineteen eighty nine, the US extras Noriega twenty four casualties, and so you know, two hundred million tons of coke going through Venezuela annually, So we put a dent in that. On the con side, you know, is there a risk of boots on the ground. I always want to guard against that. Is there the risk of negative perception? I mean, I think there are different rationales being floated around for what happened.
Speaker 2: Some are better than others.
Speaker 5: So certainly there's some real risks here as well.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: It seems to me, I mean, if I'm not mistaken, Venezuela even told Maduro that were there, they weren't going to offer him any protection, right, like you're kind of on your own here?
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: So there was an offer from President Trump the American government for you know, for him to leave peacefully, and apparently he wasn't too interested in that.
Speaker 2: So we've seen events unfold. That's right.
Speaker 4: So I mean, how I look at this, and obviously I could be wrong. I am certainly not for a nation building. I'm not for long drawn out excursions and require ground truths. But this, it's just certainly right now doesn't seem to be the case at all. We went in there and we're there for about a half hour, extracted this guy that everybody in Venezuela, and I mean meeting the citizens did not want board him out of there.
Speaker 3: No casualties, no equipment left behind.
Speaker 4: Boom boom ban, We're out and if everything holds there, this is a guy like a wonderful thing, not just for certainly the Venezuelan people, but also America.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, you have celebrations in the streets in Caracas. To be clear, the Nobel Peace Prize winner in Venezuela, Maria Machudo, over the last few months saying these are hopeful developments. So I mean, let's be clear, Maduro stole the presidential election in twenty twenty four. Matchudo was exiled and unable to run. The candidate who did run in her place actually defeated Maduro, but the results were falsified.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of positive here if I'm seeing you.
Speaker 5: And I think President Trump has been sensitive to the democracy building temptation and he ran against neocons who were into that, so I think he would be very against that kind of project.
Speaker 4: So so let me ask you this, what what is Venezuela's relationship with China? Because to me that that's the only way I could see this escalating. What what is that relationship and what do you see that the chances there are.
Speaker 5: Well, And I think it was a different kind of relationship, and really legal considerations aside, because you know, there's again different rationales floating around, but separate from all those, I think was the national security rationale here that applied differently from Colombia, from Mexico, where arguably you have more drugs going through. But Venezuela stands out out of all those countries because they were providing and opening to Russia, they were providing and opening to China, and you know some of so I think the national security piece of that is that now, how it'll be harder for Russia and China to project influence into the Western hemisphere, undermining the Monroe doctrine.
Speaker 2: And I think this was almost the more important piece of what's happened.
Speaker 5: Leave aside the different possible legal rationales. This was asserting American interests in the Western hemisphere. Consistent with realism philosophy of international relations. It says nations do also have to watch out for their interests.
Speaker 3: Doctor Bocabala is our guest, and bo, what about some people are saying, Okay, does this open the door for China to go ahead and waltst into Taiwan? Is what is there anything to that? Well?
Speaker 5: And and sure in terms of you know, risks and cons that we started talking about, I mean, I don't believe this is President Trump or his inner circle.
Speaker 2: Are there some intellectuals.
Speaker 5: On the right, and I disagree with them who would welcome any opening to real imperialism. They've they'd liked to see a military takeover of Greenland. Again, I don't believe that's President Trump or anybody in his circle. But we know there's some voices out there, and there's all kinds of voices on university campuses saying many different things. So my hope is that they don't get amplified. And you know, even Steve Sailor, a very conservative Trump supporter, said that's lunacy to talk about taking over countries militarily. Now could China that's you know, determined at some point attack Taiwan interpret these events to say America is being.
Speaker 2: Imperialist and will assert our.
Speaker 5: New I think they'll go ahead and do that, So we have to be vigilant and sort of know exactly what we are and aren't willing to do.
Speaker 2: So I think you're absolutely right. The caution is in order there.
Speaker 4: Doctor Bocobol, as our guest. So doctor, let let's talk about oil here. And from what I have heard, Venezuela holds over three hundred billion barrels of oil. It's like seventeen percent of the globe. Will supply they're not doing anything with it, right, Can we get some of that and what's the what's the protocol there?
Speaker 3: You think sure?
Speaker 5: And it's a specific type of crude, so I think it would be very valuable in your right.
Speaker 2: These are the largest reserves in the world.
Speaker 5: Absolutely the case under Maduro, first of all, it wasn't really being extracted. Second of all, what was being extracted, you know, the proceeds, the benefits were not really going to the Venezuelan people. So it's a it's a yeah, it's a it's a conundrum in some ways, if American companies facilitate the extraction, what's in it for the Venezuelan you know, people who should come first? What's in it for American companies who are facilitating the extraction. That these are delicate questions. I think there's got to be some back and forth and a conversation. But you know, to see people celebrating in Caracas and Venezuela sensing just over these last many years that wealth was not going to the people at all, I think is really striking to many observers right now.
Speaker 4: Could I not make the case that, look, Venezuelan people, we just disposed a ruthless dictator from you, and won't you, you know, repay us a little bit?
Speaker 3: I think that seems fair.
Speaker 5: I think the reciprocity you're mentioning absolutely, and look, it's not a quick pro quo, but it's recognizing there's something of reciprocity.
Speaker 2: I mean, one thing, President Trump, I.
Speaker 5: Think very insightfully would always say about the Neocon the misguided, in my opinion, Neo kan.
Speaker 2: Interventions into the Middle East.
Speaker 5: It doesn't seem like there was any resource benefit that accrued to the US from the reserves of oil that are there, So of course that's not the primary consideration. And you know, deposing a despot, you know, punching back against narco terrorism, those come first as strategic goals. But I do think his administration will want to handle this differently than what happened in.
Speaker 2: Iraq, for sure, with a little more of the kind of reciprocity that you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Long term, what do you see happening here.
Speaker 5: Well, it's interesting to me to compare this case to Panama. You just go back to nineteen eighty nine, and of course the US extracts Manuel nor Diega similar situation legally, and so there wasn't a congressional declaration of war in either case. Today, Panama is an existing, functioning, constitutional democracy, so I think the outcome could be very positive. There's a transition which is always fraught with peril, and ensuring safety and security in the short term is a priority. But I could see I mean, there's a range of outcomes. Like you said, there's possible cons We don't want to go in and attempt to quote unquote build democracy, but comparing this to Panama, it.
Speaker 2: Could be a very positive outcome in my opinion.
Speaker 4: Trick ball, let me say this and you tell me if you agree or disagree the stat that was it ninety percent of Democrats disagree with with us going in and having the operation of Venezuela. I would make the case that has nothing to do with the operation. It's the fact it was Trump. It has just just add in anything you wanted at Trump cures cancer. Ninety percent of Democrats would would disagree with that.
Speaker 3: Correct, It has nothing to do with Venezuela and the operation.
Speaker 4: It's just the fact that he did it, and they have TDS and they don't like it.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, we're polarized. That's not just a ceiling.
Speaker 5: There's ways to measure, you know, how far apart we are as citizens, and it's unfortunate that we are polarized. And so, you know, did Bill Clinton, you know, look out for you know, American interests around the world. All presidents on some level have to do this, and I think you are seeing some of that part is in alignment. It's an opportunity I think for the president to use the bully pulpit to you know, not just the too that there's people who will never listen to him, but kind of go through Look this was the rationale and so but I agree that's that's unfortunately where we are, and we can work to engage more.
Speaker 2: Hopefully I might be naive there, but that would be my hope.
Speaker 3: All right, with that, doctor Kabbala, we will let you go. Thanks so much for talking to us.
Speaker 2: Hey, wonderful to talk to you. Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Doctor Bo Kabbala, Charles State University in Texas.
Speaker 4: You know, he says no quid pro quo with okay, we get get maduro there, you give us some oil. But it's like, you know, like if you go and buy yourself something and come home with it, and you know, you use your pressure get something for your wife, there's no no expectation, no you know, quid pro quote.
Speaker 3: But it's just probably the right thing to. Of course, what do you think you're a man. It's a husband. It's nice to that's why you do it. So I never never bought something nice for my wife without thinking, oh man, come eleven here come so exactly there you go. Just the right thing to do absolutely with that. We check in with traffic and weather, what's going.
Speaker 6: On from the uc Health Traffic Center. Uc Health's Way Laws Center offers a surgical the medical Obesity Karen Expertise Goal five win three nine nine twenty two sixty three nine nine two sixty three. Well on seventy five southbound between Esser Charles and the Brent Spencer's about a five minutetup right now and seventy five southbound Ronald Reagan Highway to Norwood Lander. We do have the so now I'm from Goldbreadth with this construction work, so playing on a bit of a delay here. Good news Hamilton and John Gray is cleared coal range at high Forestling. We have that accident as well, that is now out of the way as well. Seventy one is in good shape and I reported delays and seventy four right now you're at post it speeds. I'm Merge shrenp Produce Radio seven hundred double d well W.
Speaker 3: The forecast was seven hundred WL your weather center for tonight clouds and forty one for tomorrow. Partley Cloudy and fifty one. It is fifty three Now News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: It's a Tuesday throwdown when the Bearcats battle the Mountaineers in Big twelve basketball action. Can you see whip West Virginia. Get the call live today at six thirty pm on seven hundred WLW or stream seven hundred WLW on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored by Taking a Walk Podcast. I'm ba's night host of the Taking a Walk Podcast. Step with us into the world of music. I bring you up close conversations with new and legendary musicians.
Speaker 6: For one of the.
Speaker 3: All right back with Eddian Rocky New Year, Same show, and that means coming up here after the three thirty news, we'll be talking to Tanya Award WCPO nine News.
Speaker 4: So do you think she's like, yeah, gotten all her stuff together from Christmas and the New Year's and all that, or she's still a little frastled.
Speaker 3: You know Tanya well enough to know there's a little fras, a little frast well, you know, the occasional frask. But she's we'll be talking about some of that stuff, but also she scored an exclusive interview that's kind of breaking news. We'll be talking to her about that. Yes, this is big and uh in other news rock I don't know if you saw this the story, it's kind of one of those greatest hits from last year. But I never saw this. Okay. This lady's name Michelle Owen. Concerned that her ex boyfriend had used her laptop to search her laptop to search for child porn, she took it to the police and asked them to search it for illegal images. Her plan backfired. Owen was later charged with two felony beast reality counts. So she was looking at that stuff, she was in them?
Speaker 8: Oh wow, yeah, yeah, I mean there's there's certain levels of like, you know, heartache if you a man and you find out your girlfriend has done this, Yeah, cheated on you bad in the past.
Speaker 4: Life we're worked in the sex industry, pretty bad, right, the child's and then yeah, then beast reality. Okay, that that's like kind of right there. We're like, dude, that's that's the.
Speaker 3: Way, I mean, the bottom of the wrong.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, I don't know if I could recover from that.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. When she goes into the jailhouse, she brings into laptop and is going, hey, check this out for my boyfriend. I think he's you know, the child porn on there. They arrested her in the police station for public intoxication because she was very drunk, brought in the laptop with her on it and ask him to search it. It's like like like bringing the murder weapon into into the with your FINGERPRINTSS. You don't have the murder weapon. Yes, I do, hear them and the victims bloods right here to the top of my hand DNA, Yeah that is yeah, I can't. A cop told him that he had found some of the videos on the laptop and and he's said he asked her if she knew what those might be, and she said, well, I can't even say what it was. And the cop says, you are correct, ma'am. So kids, don't uh, don't get drunk and have a police look at her.
Speaker 4: How do you go down that road though? How does it get to that point? I mean mental illness?
Speaker 3: She obviously she said it, which is something that she just did when she was drunk and barely remembers.
Speaker 4: It, like, oh, this is just a phase that ain't gonna help out, dude, not gonna help that's not gonna help.
Speaker 3: I've been in a special place with the alcohol. We all you know you have, I have. I remember somebody going, you know what you did last night? Whoa right? Some questionable stuff and not that. I'm like, what you were crying talking about your dead grandma? Doing that again? Okay, yeah, you pissed in the corner, right, I'd say that about my grandmother. They were like, no, no, guess you got it on with a sheep. Oh really with that, let's head to the news. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: News Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred w l W Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: Promise sing they continue commitment to addressing crime with the three thirty report on Sean Gabliger breaking Now, Cincinnati mayravs have Peervall beginning his second term today after being sworn in the mayor saying public safety remains a top priority.
Speaker 11: After his swearing in, Mayor, pure Vall told the audience here at Music Hall that juvenile gun violence is a crisis that must be met with a bold response. Mayor says in the next sixty days there will be a proposed earnings tax increase targeted toward public safety and poverty. He did not say how much would be proposed. Mayor also says city will be extending its partnership with the Ohio State Highway Patrol and will expand the drone program for Music Hall. Matt Reee NewsRadio.
Speaker 10: Seven hundred WYLW members of Cincinnati City Council also sworn in, eight of them returning after winning re election in November, while Ryan James was sworn in as the ninth and newest member.
Speaker 3: Now the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 6: From the UC Health Traffic Center, u SEE Health's Weight Loss Center off resurgical and medical deb City Care and expertise call five one three, nine three nine, twenty two sixty three ninety three nine twenty two sixty three and on some northbound Norwood lateral to Panic volumes picking up a bit here. Now we have good news on Cold Ring matt high Forest as that accident is cleared. Hamilton Avenue approaching John Greynow clear as well, with that accident cleaned up. Seventy five southbound as Chinnals to the Brent Spence is a couple of minute delay and southbound seventy five sols around the Reagan Highway to Norwood lateral with the sohome's back to Cooper because of that construction project. I'm Rich schrempnews Radio seven hundred w WEL.
Speaker 9: That is the latest weather forecast from news radio seven hundred w L John.
Speaker 12: Probably cool and breezy today with highs and the lower mid fifties, mostly cloudy skies tonight with low's around forty.
Speaker 3: We turn partably.
Speaker 12: Sunny and comfortable Wednesday afternoon with the high in year fifty two. Rain chances will return late Thursday, and we'll continue with wet weather through Friday, even into your Saturday, and then much cooler by Sunday. From your severe weather station, I'm nine first one of meteorologists kJ Jacobs's radio seven hundred WL.
Speaker 10: And radar at this time is showing a claudy sky and our temperature of fifty six degrees. A Hyde park man, who was accused of breaking windows of Vice President JD Vance's East Walnut Hills home early Monday morning, appeared in court on state charges. Twenty six year old William de four being held on eleven thousand dollars bond. He's still facing more serious federal charges. To Four does have a history of trespassing and vandalism. Founding confidence to stand trial and two prior incidents in twenty twenty three and twenty four. His attorney arguing that the four's actions are due to a mental illness and not any held political beliefs, providing no clear evidence of fraud to back up claims. The Department of Health and Human Services for using ten billion dollars worth the funding and childcare programs in five states New York, Colorado, Illinois, California, and Minnesota. State's President Trump didn't win in the last election.
Speaker 13: We are pushing the Department on exactly where this funding is coming from. This would have been congressionally approved. What is the funding stream here? And we're waiting for that. And we're also trying to look into specific examples of fraud in those states and a statement that we got what a spokesperson at the department set is. For too long, democratic states and governors have been complicit in allowing massive amounts of fraud to occur under their watch.
Speaker 10: ABC News is Elizabeth Sholsey seven one hundred WLW Sport.
Speaker 3: Twenty of college basketball tonight.
Speaker 14: It is the Cincinnati Bearcats continuing Big twelve play there on the road up against West Virginia seven hundred wlw's coverage begins at six thirty. Also tonight, Western Michigan takes on fifteen to O Miami at Malett Hall. Also tonight it is George Washington meeting the Dayton Flyers, UMass Faces, the ou Bobcasts and six rated Duke Battles Number twenty Louisville An the NHL. Tonight Columbus Bluejackets skate at San Jose, Bill Denison seven odre WLW Sports.
Speaker 10: Final half hour treating on Wall Street. Currently the Dallas up five hundred and six points, then stick up one hundred and forty one in the SMP of forty three points. Our next update is at four o'clock. I'm Sean Gaalbagher News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: News Radio seven hundred WLW and iHeartRadio Station Guarantee Human seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: HI Hard Radio. The best financial move you can make this time of year, how about lowering your mortgage rate of four point nine to nine percent fixed APR, the lowest rate in years. You can do it now by calling Loan Pronto. It's Eddie with Loan Prontos rapid equity loan you can get a ton of cash, pay off all those high interest credit cards and skip up to two house payments. Don't wait, there's no hard credit pull up front, and you probably won't even need an appraisal. Just fast, easy credit from your home's Equity Act Now call five one three eight hundred fifteen fifty or visit loanpronto dot com. Start the new year by wiping out all your higher interest debt and lowering your bills by thousands. Called five one three eight hundred fifteen fifty and see how much cash you can get today. Loanpronto dot com. Equal Housing Lender n MLS one sixty six one APR for well qualified buyers. Visit NMLS Consumer access dot org. Cash back A sound of it all right back with Eddie and Rocky Rock, different year, same show. Yeah, and that means it's Tuesday round about this time. And we talked to this person, right, yeah, bringing the queen onto the stage, starting a new year off.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 4: So I'm telling you real quick, So how many times have you screwed up writing twenty twenty five instead of twenty twenty six?
Speaker 16: Yet I've had to think about it. I haven't had to write it because who writes checks anymore. I had to think about, like, is it twenty twenty five or is it twenty twenty. It's kind of sad to have to admit that, but true.
Speaker 3: That's what Rocky and I were talking about yesterday. Since I don't write chexts anymore, it really does. I'm like, for like the last six months, I was like, is it Wait a minute, is it twenty twenty? It's the twenties.
Speaker 16: I've looked at my phone a few times. It's just double chest and that's also embarrassing, but true.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about a serious thing here right quick. You got a you got a kind of a breaking news story.
Speaker 16: Well necessarily breaking, but I think a really high interest. I don't know, yeah, so like we could go today. The bodies of Monique and Spencer Tappy were found in their home in Columbus. Spencer grew up in Cincinnati, went to Mason High School, then went to Highest Day because I came a Jennis Mary the love with life. And they have two children, little kids, four and one, and looking like they certainly look like they are living the most beautiful life. Very you know, great looking people. They're from all accounts, the most lovely human beings and they're found murdered in their home. Their kids are fine, they were not not harmed, but the parents murdered, shot to death inside their house in Columbus, And so the question is what's going on there. So, as I mentioned, Spencer grew up in Maidson his sister here, and his sister's a husband. His name is Rob Misla sat down and talked to me at length today about, you know, the people, what's happened to their family, what's happened, you know, what happened in Columbus, and how the kids are doing and everything it is. I gotta tell you it's been a I can't imagine what the family is going through. Please do not think I'm feeling hard for myself, but it's a heavy day when you're talking to someone who is going through so much incredible grief, and my heart is just breaking for this family and they want answers. Of course, you know, they're hoping that there's this now someone in a video Columbus police have released. But he talked to at length about these two people, Monique and Spencer, and what hate human beings they were. They were like, you know those people who are just magnetic. People are just deeply attracted to You meet them and you instantly feel comfortable with them, Like that's who they were. And every gathering was at their house. Every time they all got together, it was with them, and they would bring you know, they would bring all types of people together, and they were just this kind of glue for their whole family. And the fact that they, you know, are dead and so mysteriously is just it's just confounding for them and of course awful too.
Speaker 4: So in terms of the reasons and suspects and all that. Where we at on them so right.
Speaker 16: Now, I mean, Columbus police aren't saying much of anything. As I mentioned, they released a video of a guy walking kind of like looks like in an alleyway between the homes around the same time these people were murdered. But that's it. That's all we got. We you know, we see this person walking by, you can see it's our website. We'll have in our story tonight. But it's I don't know, it's because like I look at that video and I'm like, I'm a who that could be like ninety percent of America, you know, it's who is that guy? So I hope that they have more, certainly more than they're telling us. There there was no weapons found in the home. There was no breaking and entering sort of situation, so Field, you know, I asked him about that and he said, it feels like this was targeted. This was personal, you know, that someone seemed to know them and did this. Do they know that? For sure they don't, but at least from a family perspective, that's the feeling that they get.
Speaker 3: Were they robbed, because that's one thing I haven't read now, Were they robbed or anything? Of nothing?
Speaker 16: Nothing seems to be missing. Weird, nothing seems to be missing. Have you seen pictures of this.
Speaker 4: Couple I have, Like you said, just beautiful, look like great life, the whole deal.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, like you know, like I guess, Spencer Tie was involved with big brothers, big sisters, you know, donated a lot of their time. They were you know, they were they were those people, those people that you're happy to know. You're happy they're in your lives, you know, because they make your life better. And apparently his patients all loved him. She was a day at home mom, you know, taking care of the two kids. You know, you got a four year old and one year old who are never going to know their parents. I mean, imagine we all have kids. That's that's just something you don't want to imagine. You don't want to have to, you know, think about that kind of thing. But I did ask about the kids, and he talked about how they're doing, you know, and so that'll be in our story tonight. It's you can't of course, none of us want to imagine what that must be like, not just for the kids. But this changes everything. So now who's going to raise these kids? Where you know, what's going to happen to these kids, and what kind of questions? You know, he were saying that the four year old's like, I want to go see my mom and dad while they're in heaven. Okay, I want to go to heaven because I don't.
Speaker 3: Even understand, right, Yeah, well.
Speaker 16: They don't comprehend. They can't yet.
Speaker 3: Well that's what it sounds awful to say, but I hope you get what I mean by this, that it's it's almost good that they're too young to understand exactly what just happened here, You know what I mean? Right, You know that's awful to say, but it's it's it's true.
Speaker 16: Well, I personally agree with you, and as far as I can tell, I don't have one hundred percent clarity on this, But as far as I can tell, they also while they were in that home with their parents dead in their bedroom, I don't believe that they witnessed anything, right, which I and I don't. Again, I don't have that at one hundred percent clarity, but I don't. But that's the inclination I get is that that they, thank God, you know, won't have that memory. So who killed these people?
Speaker 3: Who would do that?
Speaker 16: I don't know? And so you know, but wait, you see this, it's really very it's very poignant what he says about these the fIF couple and these kids.
Speaker 3: And how long ago? Where who? Which which which way? Was the guy that was living in Mason? Correct, that's where.
Speaker 16: Center Spencer Keffy grew up in Mason. I think he graduated like two thousands, okay then or something like that, and then he went on to O higher state and then he stayed in Columbus's like so many people do, they stay where they go to college.
Speaker 3: So he stayed in Columbus.
Speaker 16: And they were living there in Columbus, living what seemed like an idyllic life.
Speaker 4: I mean the fact that nothing was stolen. You know, then you you hate the things, but you know, was there some sort of you know, business dealing or something you know, I don't know, you know, it just doesn't make sense to just walking into a nice person's house and shoot him and leave without taking anything unless that person felt wronged at some point.
Speaker 16: And how did you get into the house, like you know, or did you know how to get into the house. That's why to me, again, I'm making a supposition here, not anyone else. It just feels like this is personal. I think to them it feels like it's personal too, that they this is someone they know or someone who knew them in some capacity. Because there is no struggle. There's no lot that I'm aware of anyway, I don't know of any struggle. But there was no breaking and entering, there was no nothing like that. And by the way, so this young couple got married to two thousand and one at their home. We have video of their weddings.
Speaker 6: At their home.
Speaker 16: It's just post COVID, so you know, they were try and keep it small. And that's the same place they were murdered in their home, and I just it's just so tragic to me, like, just what the heck happened here?
Speaker 3: All right? What Tanya? When's this going to air tonight?
Speaker 16: Well we have a little bit of five, but really the stories at six o'clock tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, well Tanya, thanks so much. But you've had a long day with this, I'm sure.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well you know what it can always do ours. I'm having a perfectly great day. And that's my mantra for twenty twenty six. I am looking at the bright side. Great guys, Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: We'll see how you feel around about ground hauled day.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, you're right, all right, I'll.
Speaker 3: See you, see you, buddy. Thank you. That's our good friend, Tanyo Rourke WCPO nine News. And I'll tell you that's uh, it was stuff like that. That's the reason my wife quit being a reporter. Really. Yeah. It just just couldn't take it anymore, just random well, especially after we had a killing, right our sons, and she would have to go investigate stuff like that. Oh yeah, and knock on the door. That's what you said. If I I could not knock on one person, one more person's doore. Yeah, Hey, hey, talk about your dad or just let's talk about your little brother blah that type of thing exactly that that makes a lot of like quit before you you know, right right, yes, snap, yeah with that, we check in with traffic and weather. What is going on.
Speaker 6: From the uc Health the Traffic Center. UC Health's Weight Loss Center offers a surgical and medical to b city care and expertise. Call five one three, nine three, nine, twenty two sixty three, nineteen nine, twenty two sixty three seventy five northbound r Wood Lateral accident down the right shoulder main cruiser there Northland Boulevard at Springfield Pike is a breakdown that is off on the right hand side and we've got the cruise attempting to get that cleared. Seventy Oney is filming a northbound ridge to Monnel rig and Cross County Highway in southbound seventy one MLK to for seventy one getting a little heavy and northbound seventy five Norwood Lateral to Paddic adds about five minutes and then southbound seventy five through the road work Fromunnalle Rigging and Highway down to Norwood Lateral has so downs back to Goldberth. It's a couple of minute delay. I'm rich Revenews Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: The forecast with seven hundred WLW Weather Center forward a night clouds and forty one for tomorrow partly cloud and fifty one it is fifty three Now. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: The War on Drugs drives on first dope running boats intercepted. Now the capture of Venezuela's president. Will there be any more regime changes, countries invaded or cartels contained? Keep it here for the latest News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored by all State.
Speaker 4: Some people just know you can save money on car insurance by checking all State first.
Speaker 3: Those people are probably saving a Carl Good Buddy RT Travino Oil guide talking about the effects of Venezuela on the price of oil.
Speaker 4: Let's get out oil and driving down baby. That may be good at America First, Let's go on this day in history at nineteen ninety four. If you happen to walk into a ice rink in Detroit, leave around like you know you o'clock you might have.
Speaker 3: Heard this.
Speaker 11: Art black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Nancy Kerriganes America's sweetheart.
Speaker 4: And I hate that, you know, you make fun of someone who but there's something about her that, you know, it just seems acceptable. Right, He's kind of a princess. And of course you know she got her knee hit by Jeff turned to me, Jeff Galuli, right, was not the boyfriend's name.
Speaker 3: That was well, he arranged it all.
Speaker 4: Forget that, that's right, yeah, hit man, Yeah yeah, hit her in the nee of the baton, and that was supposed to erase her from the competition so Tanya Harding could win. And that that, of course, though, led to far away the highest viewing numbers of women's figure skating in Olympic history, in a scenario that if you tried to explain that, you know it just like my son who's twelve.
Speaker 3: That what happened, right, It was just.
Speaker 4: The most bizarre, craziest thing ever. But I mean that was the biggest news ever.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding? For weeks and all up until the Olympics. Well, think about the when they showed the I've known what it was that the Olympics though, when they had the big showdown or was that I forget where Tanya where Tanya and her laces broke and she's crying at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: That was the comps, right yeah, and yeah then yeah, because this was the US qualifiers, right yeah, okay, so yeah, so then the Olympics come and okay, here it is Tanya harding the weight of this trial and all this stuff.
Speaker 4: And yeah, she starts your deal and starts crying. You're like, oh my god, she's the weight of the whole thing. Is just broken her. No, her, she couldn't lace of her skates or something that your string broke. And then and Kargen wound up getting silver, and uh, you know, and these are the things I remember. I can't remember what I did yesterday, but I remember the woman who won it, Sanna Bayel did not use a computer for that.
Speaker 3: I just know that seeing it as I mean, I remember that name, but I didn't. I couldn't have told you that was that year she won.
Speaker 4: Oxana Bayo got first, Nancy Careen got second, and then she of course thought she got screwed. Of course it further led to her a disdain for her.
Speaker 3: Well, look, if you're looking for a movie to watch sometime, watch and you've seen it. I've not seen it. I thought you did. No, I I should.
Speaker 4: It's one of those ones I should when it's got Margot Robbie, which kind of.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. It's Marcot Robbie. For God's sake, I know, she tany Hary. Don't look like they uggered down a little bit. Okay, you dirted her up a little bit, Yeah, a little. But everybody else in the movie is outstanding. It's and it's and it's kind of funny nice, but I mean every because everybody's made to look like a fool because they basically were. That's the reason they got so easily busted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was such a like Keystone Cop operation, right, you know.
Speaker 3: And and yeah, Sean Eckert was the uh, the fat guy he did, I mean, and that guy in the movie. You have to see it. They make it, I mean, and apparently from everything I read about it, that guy kind of thought he was a mafioso slash you know. Yeah he created yeah, right, and uh he took we're in the trench coat and all that stuff and whack whack, and here here's more of the story.
Speaker 4: On December twenty eighth of ninety three, Yeah, I guess the guy went to Massachusetts where Krigan was practicing. However, he couldn't carry out the attack, so he followed her Detroit where then it you know, probably got the courage to do it. So yeah, and then yeah, so yeah, Derek Smith was involved. He then confessed the FBI agent started da da da, and that's what broke the whole case open.
Speaker 3: See now, and this was these people were reheard more practicing for the National Championships. Do you think that the security could be a little just a little tighter that some dude, some big fat guy and a trench coat can't wander around back there kind of looking suspicious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, back in the catacombs of some old ice drink. Yeah, with a bunch of teenage girls and you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Tight tight stuff and dresses on. Yeah, you would think that there'd be somebody back there kind of policing the area. Nope, whack.
Speaker 4: See a lot of times though, just you know, the most obvious things they just have never thought about, never and they catch you with your your trousers down.
Speaker 3: So they did. Uh with that, We will head to the news. They're going to be talking to RT. Travino. Is uh is our or our gas price is going to go down. We'll discuss but now the news News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: News, Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred w l W, Cincinnati.
Speaker 11: The Cincinnati Mayor pushing a tax hike. This is the four o'clock report. I'm Matt Reese breaking down.
Speaker 17: Swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 3: I will support the Constitution.
Speaker 11: Inauguration day for Cincinnati's elected leaders, they took the oath of office at Iconic Music Hall in downtown Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Mayor I have to have pure ball.
Speaker 11: In his speech proposed an increase in the city's earnings tax, but did not say exactly how much the money to help fight crime.
Speaker 12: Juvenile gun violence.
Speaker 18: Is a crisis and it must be met with a full response. In the next sixty days, we will put forward a proposed earnest TAXI increased for Cincinnati, targeted toward public safety and disrupting poverty, which is a group cause of so much of the youth violence.
Speaker 11: Learnings tax and Cincinnati currently at one point eight percent. The Mayor telling the audience at Music Hall about anti crime efforts ahead.
Speaker 18: We will be extending our partnership with the State Privy Patrol to leverage of OHIO support and protecting residents. We will be permanently implementing walking patrols and building on our increased by patrols. We will invest in technologies like license plate readers and expand our drone program, and we will enforce our downtown curfew on an ongoing basis.
Speaker 11: From Cincinnati Mayor Pureball sworn in today along with members of Cincinnati City Council. Now your drive home with check it out for you latest traffic and weather.
Speaker 6: Together from the u SEE Health Traffic Center, you See Health's Weight Loss Center, offer surgical the medical obat cy caaren expertise called five one three nine three nine twenty two sixty three nine three nine twenty two sixty three. North on Boulevard at Springfield Pike accident here is being cleaned up and we do have the heavier pockets of traffic on seventy five northbound Norwood Lateral to Paddick and southbound seventy five as their Child's to the Brent Spends and from Ronald Reagan Highway to Norwood Lateral. Ongoing construction there has so downs back to Goldbreth now seventy one northbound Ridge to Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway filling in a bit about a five minute delay here seventy five northbound near Norwood Lateral. Earlier accident cleared. I'm Rix Shremphanews Radio seven hundred W LW.
Speaker 7: Now the latest forecast from the Jake Sweeney Chevrolet Weather Center Jake Sweeney Chevrolet.
Speaker 3: Better for less.
Speaker 9: Tonight.
Speaker 19: We're gonna stay cloudy and we'll see a morning low of forty degrees coming tomorrow with some partly sunny skies in a high of fifty two at night. We're increasing the clouds again. A low down to thirty nine rain develops on Thursday. From your Severe Weather station, I'm nine First Warning, Chief Meteorologist, Steve Rawley, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: Tempages fifty four degrees in Cincinnati. A Cincinnati Bengal in trouble with the laws going to do some time in jail. He got caught doing some dangerous stuff.
Speaker 20: Bengals cornerback Cam Taylor Britt will spend the next five days in jail after appearing in Hamilton County court Tuesday on traffic related charges. According to court records, most charges stem from two separate incidents. The first accused him of driving recklessly on Fourth Street over the summer, and then on September fourteenth, after the Bengals home opener against the Jaguars, he was caught by Cincinnati police street racing along Joe knuxall Way. Taylor Britt has now pled guilty to reckless driving and operating a vehicle on a suspended license. He was taken into custody on crutches as he's still recovering from a foot injury that put him on season ending IR. He's due to hit free agency this offseason. Rickie Uchino, He's.
Speaker 3: Ready to go. Seven hundred doublubd.
Speaker 11: Cincinnati based Fifth Third on its way to merging with Dallas based Comerica. Shareholders of both banks have approved a nearly eleven billion dollar plan, which still needs regulatory approval, but the deals is expected to be completed in a couple of months. Today is the fiftieth anniversary of the release of Frampton Comes Alive. That is a double live album by Peter Frampton back in nineteen seventy six made him a superstar. It is one of the best selling live albums of all time. This is Peter Frampton talking about it back in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 21: Well, I'm proud of what it did for me and the business, yes, music in general, but I'm not really aware of how much it changed. They say that it changed everything because of the massive sales Foot not a studio album, you know, the biggest selling album at that time for a couple of years there and not even biggest selling live album.
Speaker 3: Biggest selling album. We surpassed Tapestry Carol King's Wonderful album.
Speaker 11: Peter Frampton, who by the way, lived in Indian Hill from two thousand to twenty thirteen before he moved to Nashville.
Speaker 14: Seven one hundred WLW sport plenty of college basketball. Tonight it is the Cincinnati Bearcats continuing Big twelve play there on the road up against West Virginia. Seven hundred wlw's coverage begins at six thirty. Also tonight, Western Michigan takes on fifteen to O Miami at Malett Hall. Also tonight, it is George Washington meeting the Dayton Flyers, UMass Faces, the Ou Bobcasts, and six rated duke battles Number twenty Louisville Any NHL Tonight Columbus Bluejackets skated San Jose Bill Edison seven hundred WLW Sport.
Speaker 11: Publicans to clothes on Wall Street. The Dow is up about five hundred points, SP five hundred and forty four. NASDAK having a good day as well, up two hundred and forty six. It's four oh six. Next news at four thirty Matt Reeves News Radio seven hundred double d WELW.
Speaker 22: This report is sponsored by Discover. Guess what discovers accepted at ninety nine percent of place is to take credit cards nationwide. You heard right, ninety nine percent. If you don't think Venezuela. There's a lot of ins and outs as far as this goes.
Speaker 3: But one of the things that's coming out of it is, and it's true. Is it in the world Venezuela the biggest oil reserves. Is that not correct? It's like seventeen percent of the oil reserves. There is three hundred billion barrels. It's a lot of oil. Now it might look good over here in America. We will talk to an oil expert in that Ray Travigno, he runs Peiko's Country Energy. Our good friend RT welcome back to the program.
Speaker 15: Oh well, thank you as for having me back on. Yes, I was just in a meeting about that exact thing, about the exact reserves that Venezuela has, and no one still knows the exact numbers, but it could be up to twenty five percent of the world's global supply could be in Venezuela alone.
Speaker 4: Wow, So what would that do to the market that oil is sitting there? It's you know, I mean, I imagine US is going to get some of it or someone's going to what's that just going to do the oil market?
Speaker 15: Well, from a good old fashioned economics one oh one supply and demand, it will obviously continue to flood the market. However, at this time, Venezuela's oil is not ready for prime time as like as they used to say for the nineteen seventy six Indy Night Live show. It's going to take somewhere between six to eighteen months to revamp the infrastructure that was horrifically destroyed by individuals that had no business producing.
Speaker 6: Oil in Venezuela.
Speaker 15: And that's going to be step number one.
Speaker 4: So explain them more so, people extracted the oil, but they did it in a way or it's not pure.
Speaker 3: Explain that more.
Speaker 15: Yes, what we had was we had individuals that did not know oil and gas producing oil and gas out of Venezuela. They did not have the memes nor the no how And you look at what they did was they actually kicked out the experts like Exxon Mobile and almost forced a very little presence of Chevron over the last several years, and their infrastructure did nothing but deteriorate during that time in Venezuela since they did not have experts there maintaining their equipment.
Speaker 3: So rte are we talking about the methodology they used, because I know we've talked to you about different how now oil You know, rigs don't go just straight down, they go down and off to the side and all that kind of stuff, And yeah, is that what we're talking about here or they just if that as well as the uh, the equipment they're using all just deteriorated. I mean, it sounds like it's just a mess down there. It is.
Speaker 15: It is a mess down there. It is an estimated fifty minimum fifty billion dollars that's with a B billion dollars to fix the infrastructure. So good, that are different unless you've got a couple of family offices involved exxons of the world and the shutrounds of the world are the only ones that are going to be able to financially go down there and get this thing fixed. From a financial standpoint, they'll estimate each one of those companies is going to do ten to fifteen billion dollars a year over the next five years each.
Speaker 4: So, but the oil they have in reserves, is it is it usable or is it junk?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 15: No, know, Absolutely those barrels of oil are usable, okay, and we will get them out. The question is how and when?
Speaker 3: Okay? And what do you see? I guess if you can, what is your opinion on on.
Speaker 4: The US you know, confiscating that oil for lack of a better term, or or or what do you what do you feel about that?
Speaker 15: Well, technically I would have to say, I think if we look at the red tape, I don't believe the United States of America has confiscated the oil. I think what they're doing is they're selling back land assets and ownership of oil that used to be there's until the communism regimes of Venezuela kicked them out and took over the land in oil. However, that being said, we do we have confiscated several tankers from Venezuela, and the rumor is those are on the Texas border all right, on the Texas Gulf coast. But as far as actual confiscating oil, I don't see a United States nationalizing any oil anytime soon. What I'm excited about is being able to see capitalism really be able to show its amazing positivities in a country like Venezuela once again.
Speaker 4: Okay, but do you think that the net result of all this and okay, let's say our Maduro's out now, it's a more pure form of business and operations are happening exton. Some of these beer companies come in, clean that up. Will that be a net positive in terms of lower gas prices in America?
Speaker 3: Because look, that's what most people care about, right.
Speaker 4: Is this gonna net in the fact that our gas is gonna be lower here?
Speaker 15: Yes, what's gonna happen is we will have more barrels of oil on record for the global supply. What I mean by that is the Maduro regime, along with Russia in China and some other bad actors, have been using a ghost fleet of oil tankers for several years now, moving millions of barrels of oil across the globe and that oil is not on our register. So that means once this oil gets to the global supply counts, we will see prices of oil continue to drop just by adding more supply to the actual numbers.
Speaker 3: And what about you as an American oil guy, right, is it going to affect your business at all?
Speaker 15: You know, we are proud to say that we will continue to produce American oil from American soil as long as we can. And in order for us to do that, we have to maintain low operational expenses, be able to negotiate and continue to negotiate good least terms with our mineral owners, and continue to produce oil and prove in the fields of production over the next eighteen to twenty four months while we're at these oil prices. And most importantly, we need to be able to talk to not only other family offices that we work with, but our investors that are outside of the family office network and let them know, hey, we price oil projects at the current price of oil and not these what ifs. We keep reality when it comes to oil and gas and in at the forefront. And as my father always likes to say, this isn't his first regime toppling here in the world, and it won't be the last.
Speaker 4: SARGI let me ask you this, So let's take the Venezuela equation out of this. What do you see within the next year here? And I know that one of Trump's signature things he implemented right out of the gate as president was let's remove a lot of the regulations on the fossil fuel industry. I imagine the those all don't go away overnight.
Speaker 3: Are there more?
Speaker 4: Did you see that becoming more favorable or more regulations are going to be released and be easier for folks like you? Harder are the same?
Speaker 15: Yes, No, we're very excited. The One Big Beautiful Bill Act has removed a lot of regulations and web tape. One major one is that we have gone back to the government leasing out federal minerals at a twenty five percent rather than the Biden administration's twelve percent. And for owners like us, our excuse me vice versa excuse me change that around the Biden administration was doing twenty five percent. This administration is doing twelve and a half, which allows us as operators and producers, more revenue and opportunities for cash flow during these lower oil prices.
Speaker 3: All right with that RT It is always our pleasure, really man. People want to find out more about it, what it is you all do? Where can they go?
Speaker 15: Yes? I always invite individuals to go to Picoscountry dot com or check out my sub stack at the Crude Truth dot.
Speaker 3: Com Rachel Vinho Always a pleasure.
Speaker 15: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks Ray uh and hey man, he's looking good. Well see what happens here? And that's that's just funny that that can that that infrastructure can deteriorate that quickly. Really, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you got a just a you know, a bad actor in charge of things who's built his life on corruption and crime, you can see how sideways.
Speaker 3: And not truly understanding what's going on anyway, that stuff runs itself. Well, no it does, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need the experts in there to do it. Well, that's the thing is like, well, we don't want to pay excellent to come in here, because then we got to pay them. It's the old you know, you cut out all the other the hands that go into it and you get to keep more than profits. But it don't work that way. You don't just get it out of the ground and there's a process. So you look at some guy and go, you know how to do this? Doing you He's like, wow, sure, man, bro, you can kick those guys. Oh, don't worry about it. Yeah, that's very true. With that, we check in with traffic and weather, what is going on.
Speaker 6: From the UC Health Traffic Center and the UC Health Weight Loss Center all for surgical and medical obesity care and expertise Call five one three ninety three nine twenty two sixty three nine three nine twenty three sixty three. The crash on seventy five between Mitchell and Paddic clear. We have sow downs through that area though about an eight minute delay and seventy one northbound nor would Lateral Toronto, Rik and Cross County Highways stop and going. Now Congress and Sharon, we have picked up an accident. It's also got a fuel spill associated with that. So for the clean up here underway and on Tree seventy five southbound at the Carroll Cropper Bridge, are imgoing to work here with this maintenance project continuing through March has at least though a single lane closure planned. Man, we've got a bit of a delay getting across the bridge. Seventy five southbound ron Rigg And Highway to Norwood. Lateral delays from Gallbreath my Rix Strampening's Radio seven hundredu W DLW.
Speaker 3: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center for to night clouds and forty one for tomorrow partly cloudy, and fifty one it is fifty three now News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: All right, mister Pennay, I'm going to show you some images, and you tell me what do you see?
Speaker 19: Looks like a butterfly listening to Scott's Loan show, and this one I.
Speaker 3: See a rocket ship, a rocket ship? Yeah, last enough for the planet Sloan I see.
Speaker 19: And this one that looks like a fish swimming in a mountain pond.
Speaker 6: Very good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but the fish is angry because he's not listening to Scott Sloan.
Speaker 3: Scott's Loan, please listen responsibly.
Speaker 11: Join me Scott Sloan tomorrow morning at nine o'clock on seven hundred Wlwe might.
Speaker 6: Be best for us to discuss some strong medication.
Speaker 23: This report is sponsored by Red Pilled America.
Speaker 24: Why haven't you listened to Red Pilled America? M I get it.
Speaker 25: You must have pronouns in your bio, because if you don't, then you should be listening to Red Pilled America. It's a storytelling show for Patriots. Listen to Red Pilled America on the iHeartRadio app that's Red Pilled America.
Speaker 3: Don't get caught out in the cold.
Speaker 7: Call the prose that oxy your gas today, can schedule your profee delivery box your gass.
Speaker 3: From the Inquire Cincinnati dot com, he wrote a pretty scathing column about the Bengals postseason. While the Mike Brown statement, the Mike Brown We're just gonna run it back statement eighteen in there? Could you wide out the twenty twenty five and put twenty twenty six in there?
Speaker 4: Perfect? So you're a you're not a fantasy football guy ever been? No, No, I'm been onable football, but never right fantasy.
Speaker 3: Neither am I.
Speaker 4: But I heard there's you know, within the league, as usually they make like whoever loses, they make him do something ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like that, you know what you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So there's all these great fantasy football punishments that are coming out, and sometimes it's you know, you gotta wear a shirt. I remember when locally they made somebody eat like a bunch of skyline or something something I forget exact, but something like that.
Speaker 3: But here's one. This is.
Speaker 4: This guy name his name is Gabe, and he was the loser of the Fantasy Football League. So they are making in honor of Joey Chestnuts Fourth of July hot dog geating contests. They're making him eat seventy one hot dogs. Now, I don't have to do it all at one city or in ten minutes or anything, but yes, he must eat seventy one hot dogs to match the record. The clock starts once he eats his first hot dog and runs until he completes the seventy first. He can only eat hot dogs in the style of Joey Chestnut along with the way or along the way, and not toss them in chili or mac and cheese.
Speaker 3: So he's just gotta Now does he have to dunk him in the water? And I read that's right the bun thing.
Speaker 4: I read that and didn't say specifically, but it said has to do it in the way that Joey Chestnuts. So that would mean breaking the two, taking two dogs, breaking them, eating them, dunking the bun and swallowing it.
Speaker 3: That's kind of harsh, that's rough. Uh let's see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I guess when you know he's like mapping it out, you know he's gonna eat like three hot dogs in the morning, three at lunch, for at dinner and do that for everybody can save days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. So anyway, I just thought that was that was funny.
Speaker 4: If anybody, uh has a fantasy football league and you make your biggest loser do something hilarious like that, call the show five one, three thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I even the guys who come in like third or fourth place in that hot dog gating contest only do like fifty Oh yeah, i'd say only. But yeah, you're making a civilian to eat seventy some hot dogs. That's tough, God tough man. Yeah, but I don't know how many hot dogs do you think you could eat?
Speaker 15: Ones?
Speaker 3: Like no time women just you just eat them in one sitting kind of thing.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now I know I can eat I mean I've done ten cheese.
Speaker 3: Coming I thought, I thought, you remember you doing ten cheese, and I.
Speaker 4: Bet I could do. I bet you could push twelve to fifteen. So that's fifteen. So that would mean now the coney dogs are a little bit smaller than actual hot dogs, So I could do I could do twelve hot dogs.
Speaker 3: I bet that wouldn't be fun, it'd be disgusting, But I think I could do it. No, did you ever anybody you ever played with along the Way college or pros? Was there anybody who could eat monumental amounts of food that you would just look at me?
Speaker 4: My, my, my buddy, My one of my best friends and roommate at Notre Dame, Tommy Lipinski. He was a fullback, and this dude could eat unbelievable portions of food.
Speaker 3: And he was, you know, and he was a big dude.
Speaker 4: He you know, loved lift and weight, so he's always you know, we were always you know, you gotta you know, force the food down to get big and stuff. But there was this what was it? There was this Italian place I'll never forget this that we would go to every once in a while here and there, and they had this saw a dish called like a like a sizzellini. You know, it was like a like an olive garden, but you called something else and it was a like a like a skillet, like I mean, a big ass skillet with you know, chicken and pasta and all this stuff, and it was for like three people, and that son of a gun ate it in one city. Me and my other buddy Matt were like, that is truly unbelievable. Like I can eat a lot, I can pound it down, but there was I had no chance that this guy could just eat food like you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 3: I mean, just incredible, incredible. I've seen guys like that. And you know, back in I remember there's a guy in college. I was thinking about him the other day. We'd go, you know, a few of us would go to lunch and then I always went to the subhouse there next to ud And you know, if I got a whole sub, I mean there's no wag an you had the whole giant sub. But sometimes I would think I was that hungry and I'd have a half a leftover, you know sub and these things are half of them is like nine inches say and uh. And this guy was probably about about five ten five eleven, about one hundred and seventy say, and he would eat a whole eighteen inches long sub and go, you eat that? You eat that? I'm like, sure, but not yourself out Sure, enough. I would eat the whole damn thing. Like where does it go? I would say one another, I don't. I don't know if this is impressive or not.
Speaker 4: I can and I have multiple times eating an entire large traditional cross pizza from the Roses.
Speaker 3: I can do that and easy. I used to be able to. I think I could now a whole one. Oh, a whole deal O large just for me. I can eat a half a one. But that's that was back in my weed smoking day. We go to the news news radio seven undred WLW.
Speaker 9: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred w l W, Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: The mayor beginning his second term with the four point thirty report, I'm Shawn Gallbacker breaking now aswearing in ceremony earlier today as Cincinnati Mayor, I have to have Pierval begins his second term. While eight members of Cincinnati City Council are returning following re election, along with its newest member, Ryan James. The mayor said public safety remains a top priority, addressing youth gun violence, especially which he called a crisis peer of all. Talking about the tra New Year's State shooting death of eleven year old Quinary read at Laurel Playground on the West End.
Speaker 26: As we speak, our community is mourning the loss of an eleven year old child, another one of our children lost to senseless gun violence. It's tragic and unacceptable that so many parents and children's second guests whether they should be able to play in the park or on their doorstep or.
Speaker 3: Near their school.
Speaker 10: The ATF offering a five thousand dollars reward for any information that leads to the suspects of rest. The mayor said the city would be extending its partnership with Ohio State Highway Patrol, adding patrols and making them permanent. Now the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 6: From the UC Health Traffic Center and you see health so Weight Loss Center off for surgical and medical obesity care and expertise call five one three ninety three nine twenty two sixty three. That's ninety three nine twenty two sixty three. Well. Traffic on seventy five is only northbound Mitchell de Pattick In southbound between Lonolig and Highway Norwood Lateral with Road to work here delays to Shepherd about a six minute to commute through that stretch. Seventy one northbound Norwood lateral to Ronalding and Cross County Highways, about an eight minute drive.
Speaker 3: Congress at Sharon.
Speaker 6: We have the accident with a fuel spill reported with this to seventy five east bound eleven in to seventy one filling in and so downs on seventy five south from Freeman down to the Brent Spence Bridge by'm rich rampnews Radio seven hundred double.
Speaker 9: Latest weather forecast from news Radio seven hundred W L Johns.
Speaker 19: One Tonight mostly cloudy skies. It'll be forty degrees at seven am in the morning. Now for our Wednesday, clouds to some sunshine, high fifty two at night. We're clouding back up in a low down to thirty nine from your severe weather station, I'm nine First Warning, Chief Meteorologist, Steve Rowley, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: Clottey skies and currently fifty five degrees. An altered schedule for childhood vaccines signed off and created and crafted by Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Junior, a longtime skeptic of vaccines and his associates, has many doctors and professional medical groups speaking out against the move. The souw splits vaccines in the three categories based on a child's health profile, and many vaccines that have been deemed safe, like the flu and CODEDE vaccines, taking off the recommended schedule. Doctor Richard Besser is the former acting director of the CDC and tells ABC News that the change will lead to confusion and possibly the worst case scenario deests.
Speaker 27: I took care of patients before most of those vaccines were either on the list or recommended, and I saw children hospitalized. I've seen children die from many of these diseases that are now no longer in the recommended column.
Speaker 10: Meanwild blue case is surging across the US, with the CDC saying more than eight percent of doctor visits for the weekend in December twenty seventh were connected to flu like symptoms. It's the high percentage since the CDC began tracking flu data nearly three decades ago. Bengals cornerback cam Taylor Britt beginning a five day jail sentence today after entering a guilty plead of reckless driving and driving without a license. There were two incidents related to the charges. It was June eighteenth when Britt was cited for reckless driving downtown and had five people in his vehicle. Then September fourteenth, he was cited again, this time for street racing NEARPAI Corps Stadium on Joe Nutsall Way while driving with a restricted license at ignoring road signs. This happened on the day that the Bengals had their home opener against the Jaguars.
Speaker 14: Seven one hundred WLW Sport twenty of college basketball. Tonight, it is the Cincinnati Bearcats continuing Big twelve play there on the road up against West Virginia. Seven hundred wlw's coverage begins at six thirty. Also tonight, Western Michigan takes on fifteen to O Miami at Malllett Hall. Also tonight, it is George Washington meeting the Dayton Flyers, UMass Faces the ou Bobcast and six rated Duke Battles Number twenty Louisville. The NHL Tonight Columbus Bluejacket skated San Jose, Bill Denison seven ot to WLW.
Speaker 10: Sports final numbers on Wall Street today the Dow rising four hundred and eighty five points, nat Stack up one hundred and fifty one. The S and P up forty three points are an AXT update this at five o'clock. I'm Sean Gabager News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: News Radio seven hundred WLW and iHeartRadio Station Guarantee Human seven hundred WLW, HI Heard Radio.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna be so late for the concert. All right, back with Eddie and Rocky and Rocky, we have to talk to our good buddy Jason Williams from the Inquirer Cincinnati dot Com and a bit. Let's kick off in new year right here, Happy new Year, buddy. What's up guys? Happy New Year.
Speaker 15: Great to be with you.
Speaker 3: So you're just off of IR. I guess you had a little bit of that crud that was going around.
Speaker 17: Yeah, how some time the way up for a few days there, I missed, uh missed the game on Sunday and I just watched it from home, and uh there was something going around. My whole house got hit with something. So it's been uh it's been kind of a one by one everyone in my house. There was only one guy that hasn't gotten it yet, so uh we'll see, we'll see if it hits him.
Speaker 4: That was our house about a month ago. Man, just boom that one.
Speaker 3: Kids around, So Jake's a couple of a couple of things. We want to talk to you about your column the other day, but also the breaking news with Cam Taylor Britt What and the hell's going on with that guy?
Speaker 17: To be honest with you, guys, like I was lay laying there last night, uh, still trying to go over whatever the crud here, and uh and I saw, you know, he popped up where he had done an interview and uh, I guess it was on Monday or something, and I was like, I've totally forgotten about. I'm like, oh, yeah, that guy. And then and then that the news today. What was it that he was driving without a license and uh that sentenced to five days in jail and reported to jail today. I guess it was from last summer.
Speaker 3: And street racing downtown downtown Rock.
Speaker 17: I thinks, so yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I don't you know, I always try to look at these things as a that's an individual thing, and you know, it's certainly I will say that this is what came to mind.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 17: And it's a positive thing about the Bengals that it's it's few and far between now where you see Bengals players, uh getting you know, having run ins with the law. And that's a huge testament to Zach Taylor. And I know Zach Taylor is at the end of the day, it's about performance based business, about what happens on the field. And but but Zach Taylor deserves a lot of credit for the culture that he's created. And you remember so many years there the national reputation of the Bengalsh you know, so many guys were having run ins with the wall and and and certainly the impact that Zach Taylor's had on on the organization from the standpoint of you know, uh, you know, not not not getting into trouble uh off the field, I think is a big part of his impact. And again I know it's not been good on the field the last few years, but if you look at holistically, I think that's part of part of his impact is that you know, the Bengals are a different are are a different culture now and that that you know, it's no longer excused uh so to speak necessarily from the organization, Uh that you know of people having run ins with.
Speaker 4: The wall, Well, well, I mean, I mean, yeah, to your point, if this is if the worst thing that's going on is there's some street racing going on, in a suspended license. That that that that's that's a great thing to have. And moving on to your your column, jas Uh, you kind of laid out a five, like five moves that you would like to see the Bengals make this offseason.
Speaker 3: I want to start with number one here.
Speaker 4: Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown needs answer questions asap. Explain why that's important, and then do you think that will ever happen.
Speaker 17: It's important because they haven't made the playoffs in three years, and the defenses is what the defense is, and they've repeatedly failed at drafting and building a defense, developing a defense. And you know you fired your defensive coordinator after last season, so you made that move, and it's still the defense was even worse this year. And so at some point, the guy who is ultimately in charge, and let's be honest here, ultimately the person who has the final say on everything in that organization is Mike Brown, the owner. And you know he still has his hand we don't know to what degree he has his hand in. We know he still has his hand in some player person, no role. It's ultimately it's ultimately on him to answer for this. And we've seen several other owners come out with with statements, uh with you know, Carly Ursa Gordon and Indianapolis had a press conference. I give, I give, you know, it's a little tough to give some I mean, I guess you give a little credit to Mike Brown, like he did come out the next day with a three paragraph statement that didn't really say a whole lot, but at least I think he acknowledged something and uh said something to the fans. I mean, we already knew that Zach Taylor and Duke Tobin weren't weren't getting fired, so he said that in there. I guess is that a is that a vote of public vote of confidence for both those guys? I guess, you know, and and then basically saying you know they're committed, but but like not going.
Speaker 3: Into any details.
Speaker 17: And we turned that around and look at what happened on Friday or Saturday or Friday or Saturday. Was the Titans owner Amy Amy I'm drawing a blank on.
Speaker 2: Amy Adams.
Speaker 17: Trump came out with a pretty detailed letter to fans explaining why the general manager and the team president were remaining and explaining their roles, and it was pretty nuanced, But I think those are questions that fans have. Certainly apparently they had that of the Titans, and those are really similar questions that fans have here, like who's ultimately calling the shots and who can be held accountable here? And you know, so I felt like Mike Brown needed to at least put out a letter, a statement whatever. Really, I think taking it a little step further rather than just saying like we all knew Duke and Zak were coming back. You know, hey, we're committed to you know, winning and championship football. And I don't know, I think I just think after three years of not making the playoffs and just how bad it's been the last two years, I think you need to hear. You need to hear from the person who's making the decisions ultimately more so than you know once a year before the season and then in a three paragraph statement.
Speaker 3: A great we're talking to our good friend Jason Williams. And one of the other things you had in your five point column, Jace was and and this has been all over social media and it's still was kind of on fire there, a little bit fire Duke Tobin and people. People have been beating that drum for a couple of years now.
Speaker 17: Though, Yeah, I feel like there's there's a responsibility journalistically in my role to like, you got to be really careful if you call for someone to be fired. And I understand we live in social media. Fans are going to say what fans are.
Speaker 28: Going to say.
Speaker 17: And yeah, I requested an interview, uh, a one on one interview with Duke Tobin back at the around the bye week and was told like, you know, hey, we'll get back with you, and you know, and they never got back with me. And I mean, these are all questions like I want to ask him about back then. Hopefully I was hoping for one on one. He doesn't doesn't typically talk during the season, and he is going to talk this Friday at one pm as a print of press conference. But I think that there needs to be a new voice there, you know, certainly we've heard a lot about the Bengals meeting a general manager. There's no sense in beating beating that dead horse. They're not going to hire a general manager as long as Mike Brown's running the team, and so as is the top roster architect in the structure of the Bengals by title anyway is Duke Tobin as the player of personnel director and so. And he's been in that role for almost what twenty five you I think two thousand and early two thousand thousand and two maybe, and he's been with the organization since the late nineties. And you really need a new voice there, you need an outside voice to come in. But that's not the Bengals way. It's not the Bengals way to bring in an outside voice and a new perspective. But you've seen enough now from the defensive draft picks over the last handful of years. The guys that they've drafted what over the last three or four drafts are the ones that were supposed to be really starring on the field this year. Instead they look like just a total mess. And that that's ultimately that ultimately, as the structure stands in the Bengals way of doing things, that ultimately falls on him. He's he's by title, the top roster architect. And if they haven't gotten it done, and we can keep, you know, hammer away on that, hammer away on that. But you know, there's been enough opportunities there continue to draft uh and players and they kept, like I said, they fired their defensive coordinator after last year and things didn't get better. I don't think lou Ana Roumo was the problem, and I don't think Al Golden is the problem. It's the talent that you're evaluating and missing on that and that ultimately falls on Duke Tovid and his the apartment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, couldn't couldn't agree more on that. The issue, of course is the relationship of Mike Brown with Duke Tobin's dad, and it's ye know that that's the hard part. And in your column, Jason, I thought, you know, every one of your points were valid. I the one that I think I have the best chance of happening is your number five, Keep talking Joe Burrow and then and I think you're absolutely you nailed it. You know, Mike Brown doesn't listen to many people out there, He hasn't for for years. And you know, some say that works, some say it obviously doesn't. But one guy who listens to is Joe Burrow. And Joe Burrow does I think a good job of not coming off as someone who's complaining. But he gives his gives his thoughts and he's very calculating how he phrases things. And how he uses that to to push maybe a little influence. I think that's something that certainly needs to keep.
Speaker 17: Happening a big time. And I and I think that's that's certainly we've seen in the high profile things with you know, and he he you know, he pushed for Tea and Jamar to get their extensions and obviously that happened last off season. You know, he went went to bat for them to re sign Mike Geschi and that happened, and he went to bat for Trey Hender and May publicly mentioned him. So I think even more so really after they went to the Super Bowl, I think I think Joe realized like he had he had a voice, and he had a voice with the with the the ownership, and so I think he's I think he talks more to folks in the front office than we than we know, and has more influence and just suggesting things. I think he's got a great way. You're right, he's very calculated. He's not a jerk about it. He's not like, oh, I'm gonna I want out of here if you don't do this, this and this, Like he knows, he knows his role. Ultimately, he's the starting quarterback, Like he's not the general manager.
Speaker 3: And I respect that.
Speaker 17: I mean, I don't know how you can't respect that. But he also knows that, uh, the role that he's played in this organization is probably the greater role than any player has ever played. And just the fact that you know, he was a national champion in college and he's an Ohio guy, and you throw all that stuff in there, like Heisman Trophy winner, and that there's a lot with him and what he's made. The impact that he's made on this franchise is unlike any other player in the history and the history of the franchise. Hands down that there is no argument about that. And so I think his approach and the way that he approaches that is that Mike Brown respects it and as well he should, Like you know, I mean, Joe Burrow has his singer on the pulse of of that locker room and of what needs.
Speaker 6: To be done.
Speaker 17: This guy is a winner. This guy is a winner.
Speaker 6: He deserves he.
Speaker 17: Deserves the right players around him. Like he is here to win in a Super Bowl.
Speaker 15: He's not yet.
Speaker 17: Yes, he makes a lot of money, but this is a differently wired guy. This guy wants to win a super Bowl. This guy isn't about like falling into you know, the Bengal way or you know, oh, you know the Bengal malaise. Nope, He's here to win a super Bowl. He wants to do it here and so this is this is him using his voice to express getting to that goal and has nothing to do with his ego or you know, I don't like this guy or that guy. All it is is about the Lombardi Trophy period in the story.
Speaker 3: Well said, all right with that, Jase, we will let you go, buddy, Thanks so much, Thank that. Happy New Year, our good friend Jason Williams from The Inquire since Dady dot Com. And yeah, when Joe Burrow talks, I think everybody an idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and look, I mean his job is to is to play quarterback. That's you know. And I can understand the argument. Well, look, you play the ball, and but a quarterback's actually you are the head of the franchise. If you are the quarterback, you are the most important person in the building. How you play determines if everybody keeps their job. I mean literally from the other players down to the secretaries, right, I mean seriously, so yeah, I think it's it's important for a guy who's established himself as a great player and a leader and someone who wants to win that yeah, he absolutely should should assert his opinion and use some persuasive power to try to get the best team he.
Speaker 3: Can with that. We check in with traffic and weather, what is going.
Speaker 6: On well from the UC Health Traffic Center. The UC Health Weight Loss Center offer a surgical and medical obesity care and expertise called five one three nine three nine twenty two sixty three nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Crash on the shoulder. It's on the right hand side of seventy five North Pound approaching seventy four way of a police they're getting that taken care of. About a ten minute trip on southbound seventy five Ronald Reagan Highway down to norwiod Lateral that's due to the construction and delays. Go back to Sheppard seventy five north bound Mitchell to Patta to stop and go, and southbound seventy five Freeman to the Brent Spence filling in in seventy one northbound nor Would Lateral torollering and cross county highways. An extra ten minutes southbound seventy one taff to the Brent Spence an extra five and two seventy now eastbound between Elevenon Road and seventy one adds a couple of minutes and at Clifton Avenue at Mesa is where we've gotten an accident with This is just north of Glenburry Avenue, an accident and cruiser there. I'm rich reproduced Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center for to night clouds and forty one for tomorrow partley cloudy and fifty one It is fifty three now News Radio seven hundred W LW.
Speaker 9: Is it true Tom Brenneman was the bass player in a punk band called Mashed Potato.
Speaker 3: That is mostly not true.
Speaker 9: Is it true that Tom Brenneman can speak to dolphins but chooses not too because of their attitude? It sounds possible, but not true. Is it true that listening to Tom Brenneman sure morning better that one is true.
Speaker 19: Please join me in the morning for the latest news, weather, traffic, sports, at a truckload more to get your day started right.
Speaker 9: Tom Brenhaman Tomorrow morning at five am on seven hundred WLW, the music we listen to all year long, the anthems.
Speaker 29: That were our soundtrack for twenty twenty five, and.
Speaker 6: The stars who made the songs we love.
Speaker 3: We'll all be celebrated. Let's get it started.
Speaker 6: March twenty six, live from Los Angeles, coming back to Fox.
Speaker 29: Be here as our twenty twenty six iHeartRadio Music Award dominies are announced Thursday at nine am.
Speaker 23: This report is sponsored by Red Pilled America.
Speaker 3: Why here we are, fresh end of the new year, about a weekend now, and are your resolutions taken hold? Because I tell we've talked about this before, and I'm sure we'll talk to PJ Street about it on Thursday. My wife goes to the gym every basically every morning and does a couple of three miles or whatever it is on the treadmill, and she was she came home, I think it was yesterday. I was like, well, the New Year's resolutioners are there?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I've actually not been to a gym this get this new year. But I bet, well, I actually here, but yeah, but not around here out of town. I was, but yeah, I bet that the New year's folks are.
Speaker 3: Outse well, that's what she said. It was amazing. She's standing there on the treadmill. From where where she's facing, she can see the desk and she goes literally the whole time she was there, and she usually there an hour and a half, two hours. There were people getting memberships. Wow, that's good. Yeah, it's a good thing. But do you still use that membership in you know, March. Well, I was gonna say, if you're still going at Easter, you're gonna still be going. Yeah, I keep going the rest of the year. But uh, we've talked about it before. If you make it till Groundhog's Day, some people are doing great. Yeah, big steps. Well I told you that one time when I was going to the gym all the time, I ran into a lady I had never seen there, but it was an old, you know, a friend of my ex girlfriends. I was like, hey, I don't remember seeing you around here. She goes, yeah, well I've had a membership. I haven't been coming, but I'm going to uh Jamaica in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to get in bikini shape. I was like in two weeks, two weeks, Yeah, I think it works. Yeah, you need to start about two months ago. Yeah, but with that in mind, New Year's resolutions, do you make them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did it work?
Speaker 4: Or what was one that you I don't know that you thought you could do but it turned out you just absolutely couldn't do it?
Speaker 3: Five thirty seven, four nine, seven, eight hundred the big one. We'll get to your calls after the news right now. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: News Traffic and Weather, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: Sinsonat impeached for a third time, Trump thinks it's possible. This is the five o'clock report. I'm Matt Reese breaking now. President Trump telling House Republicans at an annual retreat today that if they don't win the mid term election this year, he's facing impeachment. This is how he said it.
Speaker 4: You got to win the midterms, because if we don't win the midterms, it's just going to be.
Speaker 3: I mean, they'll find a reason to impeach me.
Speaker 11: And at the same time, Trump predicts Republicans will quote break records in the midterms at Republican retreat at the newly renamed Trump Kennedy Center in Washington. It was this day five years ago when Trump's supporters stormed the US Camp. Today, a couple of events were much different from each other.
Speaker 28: Marking that occasion, House Democrats heard from former Capitol Police officer Winston P. John about the violence he suffered at the hands of the mob.
Speaker 4: Punched in the face, pepper sprayed, and thought, I'm going to die here on the steps of the US Capitol.
Speaker 28: On the National Mall, dozens of now pardoned ex defendants undertook another march toward the Capitol and what was called a remembrance for Ashley Babbitt. She was shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer as she attempted to breach the House Speaker's lobby. Stephen Portnoy, ABC News Washington.
Speaker 11: How's your drive on? Let's check it out, see if we can help. The latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 6: From the UC Health Traffic Center. UC House's Weight Loss Center offered surgical and medical obesity care and expertise. Called five one to three nine three nine twenty two sixty three nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Accident on seventy five northbound approaching seventy four. It's got the right shoulder affected right now on southbound Donald Reagan Highway to Norwood Lateral. We've got delays to Shephard, about an eight minute trip through the area. We do have the two seventy five stretched southbound at the Kentucky and the NA state line, slowing at the Carrol Cropper Bridge as we have the ongoing bridgework here and this is going to continue through March. Now we have seventy five northbound Mitchell to Paddock with about a ten minute trip and a nine minute drive on seventy one northbound Norwood Lateral Toronto Reagan Cross County Highway, seventy five southbound dis Solo's Western Avenue to the Brent Spence and seventy one from Tap to the Brent Spence Stop and go my Brig SHREMP News Radio seven hundred double d well W.
Speaker 7: Now the latest forecast from the Jake Sweeny Chevrolet Weather Center Jake Sweeney Chevrolet Better for less Tonight.
Speaker 19: We're going to stay cloudy and we'll see a morning low of forty degrees coming Tomorrow is some partly sunny skies in a high of fifty two at night. We're increasing the clouds again. A low down to thirty nine rain develops on Thursday from your severe Weather station. I'm nine first Warning Chief Meteorologist Steve Rawley News Radio seven hundred wl.
Speaker 3: W fifty three degrees is due. Is brought to you by low T Center.
Speaker 11: Inauguration day for the Mayor of Cincinnati and City Council is swearing in at Music Hall this morning. Mayor Pureval telling the audience. In the next couple of months, an increase in the city's earnings tax will be proposed for public safety and poverty. New revenue will allow.
Speaker 18: Us to fund and further prioritize public safety investments and support our police and fire in a sort.
Speaker 3: Way, but it will.
Speaker 18: Also impover us to invest in affordable housing, catalyze neighborhoods that are not shared in our growth, and support programs that will help build our minority owned businesses and other priorities. Taken together, it will allow us to address public safety concerts today and.
Speaker 27: In the future.
Speaker 11: Mayor Pureval mentioned the recent shooting death of an your Own girl in the West End. Today, a member of council talked about how the ball was dropped on placing cameras where the child was shot.
Speaker 30: Cincinnati City Council Member Anna Alby says she's not going to duck or dodge responsibility. On The Sloan Show, she admitted she could have done more to make sure the administration in Cincinnati implemented safety enhancement's council approved last summer for the West End. Cameras and better lighting were supposed to be installed at Laurel Playground, but didn't happen. Now a second child's been shot and murdered there.
Speaker 31: The first step here is to solve the problem. So how do we get those cameras up?
Speaker 16: How do we get the lights installed?
Speaker 2: So once we stall the problem, we can go back and analyze what went wrong.
Speaker 30: Alby says, going forward in life and death matters like this, she'll do more to hold the city manager or administration accountable in response to her inquiries. Already, police have installed a temporary light tower with cameras at the playground and Brian Colps News Radio seven hundred WLA.
Speaker 11: Bond set at eleven grand. In today's court appearance for the twenty six year old man who allegedly used a hammer to vandalize Vice President Vance's home in East Walnut Hills, the attorney for William to four says his client was not motivated by politics, but because of mental health issues. Still scheduled to appear in federal court today. Five days in jail for Bengals cornerback Taylor Britt after he was convicted of reckless driving and street racing downtown. He is going to be a free agent soon. On Wall Street, the Dow gained four hundred and eighty four points today to forty nine thousand and four to sixty two s and P five hundred forty two. Nasdaq also up by one hundred and fifty one.
Speaker 2: Seven one hundred.
Speaker 3: WLW sport plenty of college basketball Tonight.
Speaker 14: It is the Cincinnati Bearcats continuing Big twelve play there on the road up against West Virginia seven hundred. Wlw's coverage begins at six thirty. Also tonight, Western Michigan takes on fifteen to O Miami at Malett Hall. Also tonight, it is George Washington meeting the Dayton Flyers, UMass faces, the ou Bobcats, and six rated duke battles Number twenty Little any NHL. Tonight, Columbus Blue Jacket skated San Jose, Bill Edison seven O to WLW.
Speaker 11: Sports and your next update at five thirty matt Reee News Radio seven hundred WYLW.
Speaker 23: This report is sponsored by Red Pilled America.
Speaker 24: Why haven't you listened to Red Pilled America? M I get it. You must have pronouns in your bio, because.
Speaker 3: If you don't. When he's recording his show, I have. It's been a while, but I have. If if you've never heard this, look it up. And just so you know, there's a pretty foul language in it, not yet foul, very foul.
Speaker 4: Which you know you always think he's just the pure as the driven snow guy, but he lets it.
Speaker 3: Let's her rip. If you ever, if you remember listening to show, he would he did this segment where he'd be like, somebody would write him a letter, and I want to dedicate a song thing and he and it was the guy was dedicating it to his dead dog wanted or something like that. Yeah, and he he gets a little ways into the letter and all of a sudden he just like what up, Yeah, just goes off hard.
Speaker 4: It's amazing that he still technically does a show and he's been dead since twenty fourteen. Right you think, do you think where you and I are gone, we'll still just kind of recycle editing a Rocky show.
Speaker 3: Oh there'll be it's Ai Eddie and Rocky by then. Will it happens right forward?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They paid, by the way, I mean the versions of us. But we get the check between like eight hour shifts a day. Uh So what we're looking for is a New Year's resolutions, well current or past that either worked or didn't work for you five three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, eight hundred the big one. Now it wasn't a resolution of yours. But whatever what happened with your weird on off fasting diet you were doing?
Speaker 4: By the way, do we even talk about that? I don't know if we don't a little bit. We haven't talked about annoy I did it. I did it for a week. So I did four days of not eating, and uh I never really noticed anything, you know, good or bad?
Speaker 19: Really.
Speaker 4: I mean I was hungry, but I mean I could you know, I wasn't dying or anything, right, but I didn't. I guess I was hoping to achieve some like clairvoyant level of you know, mental capacity or something.
Speaker 3: It's just I felt normal. Well it always I always wanted to do stuff like that too, where like like you said, but people would be like, I'm when I'm meditated or I'm going to free my mind, I might not dwell on the small things and just be you know, more conscious about my mental well being. And then they're always like like, Okay, hey you there, Nirvana, Yeah, what's what's the deal. And I think people convince themselves that they're they're better, you know what I'm saying. I think that's what that is itself ofgnosis? Almost does that make sense? Yeah? It does?
Speaker 4: Which you know, look, if you're looking at it from a results driven standpoint, whatever gets you where you need to need to be.
Speaker 3: Uh, your your thoughts and what have you done? What or what are you doing? I five went three, seven four nine, seven thousand, eight hundred, the big one. Let's talk to a Travis and Andrews saying, Hey, Travis, what's going on? Buddy?
Speaker 31: Hey?
Speaker 2: It is going good?
Speaker 32: Happy New Year and everything to you guys.
Speaker 17: Hey y'all doing that?
Speaker 3: Catch just siding?
Speaker 2: Hey, So no, I sat there two years ago.
Speaker 32: I've kemp the same exact resolution and I've been sticking to it.
Speaker 17: I started off.
Speaker 32: At one hundred and ninety six pounds. My son challenged me, to do the half marathon Flying Pig Marathon, and I got down one hundred and sixty nine pounds. That was two years ago, and did the marathon half.
Speaker 2: Marathon and it.
Speaker 33: Since then, I'm the gym.
Speaker 32: Consistently three days a week at least running.
Speaker 2: Working out.
Speaker 17: And now I'm up to one hundred and eight two pounds a month.
Speaker 3: Good good man, yeah, good man, keep it up.
Speaker 2: Now I'm running.
Speaker 32: I'm running thirteen minute tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Damn. That sounds really good.
Speaker 2: I'm fifty seven years old.
Speaker 15: I'm not no spring chicken, so I'll take you.
Speaker 3: Say that's really good for fifty. So are you going to try to run?
Speaker 34: Though?
Speaker 3: I mean not. Hey, I'm not daring or anything, but you're going to try to run the whole marathon?
Speaker 2: Trap, I've run a whole marathon before. I haven't done one of those.
Speaker 17: In over fifteen years.
Speaker 34: That's a lot of work, dude.
Speaker 3: Trust me. And thanks. Trap.
Speaker 4: Is he standing next to a wood path, I don't know, riveting something?
Speaker 3: Woodbecker on his phone going, hey, hang up, now, let's talk to Hazel. Hazel in Indiana. What's going on?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 31: Actually, about ten years ago I started recycling plastic, like you know, the mountain spring water bottles and caps off the laundry detergents and all that. And I actually have kind of like very picky about I yelled my husband every time he throws a piece of plastics tup were lid away. But yeah, so I take all that and recycle it. But right now I'm working on trying to give up that damn McDonald's diet coke. It's like crack or something.
Speaker 3: It gets you. There is something about the fountains. Yeah, I know, Donald.
Speaker 31: I'm right now. I'm on basic. Right now, I'm doing really good. But I also wanted to give a shout out to Rocky sorry about yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you. I appreciate you saying that.
Speaker 4: Good boy and very very loyal friend and it was his time and he's in a better place now, but thank you.
Speaker 31: Yeah, I saw My dog is eighteen and she's he's kicking it. I mean, her tail wags, she eats and poops, but we got a carrier all the time, and she's leaps all the time, and she's down about forty pounds, but hey, her tail is still waged.
Speaker 3: So that's where I was. That's where I was. My dog.
Speaker 4: I had to do the same things and carry them out, you know, but what are you gonna do? You can't, yeah, give up on them. But hey, hey, real quick on the on the coke thing, is someone who gave up pop, like I don't know about two years ago. If you can get to like the like that first month without it, it gets easier.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: It does.
Speaker 31: Okay, I keep telling myself pop is poisoned, so I'm trying not to drink it. But man, when I passed those Golden Archists on the road, I'm like, oh, it's hard going one. There you go, Thanks for the tip, great.
Speaker 3: One your Yeah, that's I always and it's and it's always been that way to Papa McDonald's. I mean going when I was a kid, I get the biggest coke they had. I mean I get a lot. When I was in high school or something. My lunch might be an order of a friese and the biggest coach they had. Oh yeah, yeah, that was enough. Just pile it on.
Speaker 4: Well, according to Austin here, John harbo out as Ravens coach. Wow, uh three years left on his deal. Yeah, he was involved for eighteen seasons. It's according to schefter here and Austin, thank you for making me aware of that.
Speaker 3: That's that's wild, that's big man. What why why would that be? I thought I'd seen that they had renewed his contractor someone apparently not.
Speaker 34: Uh.
Speaker 4: John Harbor is out as Ravens coach eighteen season one hundred and eighty and one thirteen record, thirteen and eleven postseason one Super Bowl championship.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Second NFL second longer longest tenured coach, behind of course Mike Tomlin.
Speaker 3: Wow. Well, how about Harbor of the Browns and Stefanski is Fansky two to the Ravens.
Speaker 4: What's funny because the stefanski is is like the number, like the choice on like three. Yeah, I've seen that three the Falcons, the Giants and one other team.
Speaker 6: I saw.
Speaker 3: It was a bad firing, all big time. Well it was in the I saw a headline from the Cleveland paper the Brown's ownership has just made Stefanski the Baker Mayfield of coaches. Yeah, because you know, he got missed, he got mys treatd Well, he was not great in Cleveland, but he did kind of mistreated and they pulled the trigger on him too early. But yeah, and now he's a hero down south. That's what's gonna happen with the Stfanski.
Speaker 4: Imagine if he went to New York with Jackson Dart and what's the running backs, Scataboo and the elite neighbors, right.
Speaker 3: They that'd be a they got some weapons or some young weapons. That might be a good good spot for Well, that's wild, though, Harball, that they were they were this, they were a miss field going away from Missah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're telling me you would have would have fired him with if that field goal had been three feet to the left.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's that's always an interesting call.
Speaker 4: But I you know, maybe eighteen seasons are like we just need some freshness in the building. But yeah, I again, anytime a coach is fired, my next question is, okay, fine, who you getting who's going to be the guy that you guarantee.
Speaker 3: Is going to be better than the guy you had before.
Speaker 4: And if it's not someone you could make an argument that you're guarantee can be better, I don't know if you should do it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what everybody around here always barking for Zach Taylor job, And I don't know, I don't think you've ever voiced your thoughts on him as a coach.
Speaker 4: I I think I don't think Zach Taylor is the problem. I think there's a lot of good things he does. I just think it's it's more of a top down issue. I think if he were the same thing, if he had, you know, a front office that was a bunch of grinders and you know, we're very competent in what they did, I.
Speaker 3: Think he would, you know, he could, he could be fantastic. But well, that's when we were talking to Jason Williams earlier. He was talking because we were talking about this thing with Cam Taylor. Bridd did did he did he? Or is he doing jail time? I never did get that part straight or just a suspended sentence. I don't know I was driving without a license in street racing or something like that. But to his point, that's that's about as bad as it gets with this team these days. Back in the day when it seemed like every week You've said it yourself, the reputation of this team, there are a bunch of punks and thugs. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So so that he's certainly clean up the culture. Now, just got to get some more wins. It's gotta you gotta have both. No one, No one wants to the good team with a bunch of law breakers on it, but also no one wants the team that with a bunch of guys with a heart of goal that don't win either, right, gotta get both.
Speaker 3: So what it is? Let me ask you this too as a former player. Now, is this a relatively new term culture, the culture of the locker room? Or was there a different term for it back then, because it just seems like I've been here in that term in the last I don't know, five ten years. That's the big that's the big hot topic.
Speaker 4: No, you No, it is certainly in the last five years, and maybe even a little bit longer than that. But that that is the buzzword. And I can't go into one coaches meeting, you know with you know, I did twenty one games, so that's forty two head coaches I talked to without every single one of them talking about culture and what their culture is and what we got to do our culture better and how our culture is better than this guys, and what I've hit culture culture, culture, calture. But yeah, it is the coach speak buzzword. To talk about. I think we're gonna get a call here. Let's see if we get Yeah, we do have Mike in Butler County. Mike, thanks for calling. What do you have?
Speaker 34: Hey, guys, I too cannot believe that Stefanski got fired up in Cleveland. I mean, they go through quarterbacks like no organization I've ever seen. Whoever's pulling it. It seems to me like the general manager should have gotten fired. I thought Stefanski did a good job, and I'd love to I mean, I like what we've got in Cincinnati, but I'm just saying i'd take him as the head coach.
Speaker 3: He was coaching that year twice in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: What even like it was twenty years ago, it was recently, right, It's bad bad.
Speaker 17: Do you guys know?
Speaker 34: Is that the GM up there that keeps making these quarterback decisions like to go out and get Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 3: It's the owner Haslam.
Speaker 4: He's kind of like a Jerry Jones, right, he kind of says, Hey, I like that guy, let's get him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jerry Jones want to be That's what happened with the and thanks Mike, That's what happened with that Deshaun Watson thing, because they kind of came out of the blue on that. If you remember, there were we're talking about two or three different teams that were all about the Watson deal. Then all of a sudden, Browns have Deshaun Watson. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they gave him all kinds of guaranteed money and just screwed up player contracts for years.
Speaker 3: Doesn't he give him like two hundred it was like two hundred and forty million dollars up.
Speaker 4: Front something nuts like that. It was stupid, stupid for anybody, let alone the guy that you know turned out to be that.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, well my new year's resolution is to sign a new contract with the big one. I'll settle for two hundred million dollars and.
Speaker 4: I will too, damn it. Together, we will. We will take the poultry some and stay united.
Speaker 3: I think if we subtract about five or six zeros from that, we might be in business. They're exactly right, and we'll take that to We'll take whatever you're willing to give me. Uh where that we check in with traffic and weather, what is going on.
Speaker 6: You know who's not a Kevin Stefanski fan would be that Rex Obryon on ESPN. As a matter of fact, he kind of had some, uh, had some rather pointed.
Speaker 3: Feeling about history there.
Speaker 6: Coach Coach of the Year. What does that mean? That's that's just one of those little things that that's kind of a meaningless thing. And I'm thinking, well, I suppose if you've done a good job, that would be a good thing to happen.
Speaker 3: Your mom thinks it's cool. Yeah, he's doing great.
Speaker 6: But yeah, but Rex kind of went off on Kevin Stefansk.
Speaker 3: I was kind of like, wow.
Speaker 6: About you see Health Trap. Yeah, from the U SEE Health Traffic Center. You See Health's Weight Laws Center offer a surgical and medical obesity care and expertise called five one three nine n twenty two sixty three nineteen nine twenty two sixty three seventy five northbound approaching seventy four accident on the right shoulder here seventy one northbound five firm. We have the accident taking up the entrance ramp here and on seventy five southbound between Ronald Reagan Highway and Norwood Lateral. That is about a ten minute to trip. As we have delays to Shepherd because of the construction work seventy five southbound azer Chinal so the brent Spence is about a five minute delay, and seventy five northbound Mitchell de Pattick is about a ten minute trip. And Clifton is sewing north of Glenbury Avenue with an accident. And we have seventy one southbound tap to the brent Spence with a five minute trip by Brickshramp. News Radio seven hundred W t WELW.
Speaker 3: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center for to night clouds and forty one for tomorrow partly cloudy and fifty one it is fifty three now News Radio seven hundred WLW. Bill Cunningham is the sound of America. And I listened to Willie. I get all the mire goosebump, he oozes the American dream.
Speaker 16: My toad got infected and was oosing this yellowy puff stuff, but it didn't stop me from listening to Willy American.
Speaker 3: I had a tapeworm and still listen to Willie. I still listen even with my pro lapsed hemorrhoids. Nothing can stop us from listening to Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 2: I am a great American.
Speaker 3: Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 25: Tomorrow at twelve noon on seven hundred wlu Americ.
Speaker 23: This report is sponsored by Miami Valley Gaming.
Speaker 19: Get ready to get lucky at Miami Vallat Gaming with over twenty two hundred gaming machines.
Speaker 3: We got you covered all right, back with eddiean Rocky just a little while longer, rock But before we get out of here. We always loved talking to our buddy Alex Stone from ABC.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, guys, but I've been hearing about this type of thing for a long time, and I'm honest to god, couldn't tell you the last time I had a cup of coffee on an airplane.
Speaker 4: See, I have, and I know it's dirty, but I just I can't say no. And apparently that's a bad idea because I guess the reports are that the water on these airplanes is all kinds of dirty.
Speaker 3: And with more on that, our good friend Alex Stone, Alex, what is the latest?
Speaker 33: Yeah, And I'm the same way. I'm like, I know that they tell you the water is really dirty, but I go, yeah, I'm a cup of coffee, please, and thinking that it's not coming out of that holding tank that we always hear about. And that's what this is all about that. You know, you get on, you order coffee, you order tea, you wash your hands in the boss, in the bathroom on board. But so there is this nonprofit that for years they have been doing studies on the water on board and they have a new airline ranking and it's not scientific at all. It's using airlines sell reported data. But they give airlines a water safety score based on public reports of ekoli in water on planes and how many incidents an airline has had with the safety of its water, how often they flush and they disinfect. So doctor Charles Flackett, he's the author of the ranking. He says, this is a problem because the water where they fill up can be different qualities depending on where they get it, and then the trucks that it's put into, and then it's put on the plane and then it contaminates that that tank and then things can grow in there. But he told me this today, aircraft.
Speaker 35: Can fill up in different locations. They can fill up and if they fill up in New York City, well, New York City's great water is great, whereas if they fill out in other locations, well they may not be so great. So there's that Then they go into two trucks, and those trucks that have contatinusts contabinists. So and then and then the airlines own possible water tanks could have contabinuts.
Speaker 33: So he's with the Center for Food is Medicine, and he says there are airlines that do better than others when it comes to cleanliness of water on their planes. He says Delta has come a long way and their study that they've really come up that they're doing well based on where they used to be.
Speaker 8: Let's say the.
Speaker 35: Delta and Frontier are the best, and the bottom tier is American Airlines, and then Jet Blue is the second worst.
Speaker 33: And then stir it to their spirit again it seems like they're always there. But he claims, and again non scientific the way that they did this, but based on his data that the water coming out of the holding tanks on planes for drinking or for the fauce in the bathroom, that it is really nasty, to the point where you don't even want to wash your hands in it, he is saying.
Speaker 35: So he says, do not drink the coffee, do not drink the tea, get it right before you get on a flight. And most importantly, do not wash your hands at the lavatory because those the lavatories test worse than anything else. So don't wash your hand sanitizer with fifty percent out whole a little better.
Speaker 33: But our medical teams are saying that goes against the advice that if you have water and you've got soap, to use that overhand sanitizer and only use hand sanitizer if you don't have any soap with water. But so each to their own. But he says thing twice before using any water on board planes. And he begged me today, he said, just please don't ask for coffee on board, because you know what's coming out of these tanks that that you don't know how clean they are on board that plane. But I mean, I'll probably still do it, but maybe I'll think about going to Starbucks before I get on board now. But their numbers and then the data they say, it's really gross seahawks.
Speaker 4: I think Big Coffee is behind this thing, Starbucks being they want me to spend six dollars on a coffee before I get on the plane instead of getting the free one on the plane. So they cook up this kakamami story about pathogens and all this stuff and they forced me to buy the coffee.
Speaker 3: That's what I think is going on here.
Speaker 33: Maybe maybe that's exactly what it is, you know, And then you think about, well, think of your coffee maker put it on like an industrial massive scale, and if it's not really getting cleaned, what it would look like and what would be growing on it? And then we're not talking about their coffee maker on board, but they're actual the tank where they're holding all of the water, and how often does it get flushed out and disinfected and all of that that it's not out of the mind to think that that, yeah, it would grow things and it could get pretty gross, and then that they got to clean that thing out.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the reason the old ed man here sticks to beer and wine.
Speaker 33: Yeah, you know, it's coming out of the cannon bottle or.
Speaker 3: A Coca cola, good old Coca cola first thing in the morning. Beats a cup of coffee every single especially if it doesn't have swimmys in it.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, I I choose the ignorance is bliss methodology here. And in the same way I go into a restaurant and I know, damn well, if that steak fell on the ground for a few seconds. It's not going in the garbage. They're gonna brush it off and cook it and put it on my plate. I don't want to think about that, and I don't want to think about the coffee the water on the plane, so I'll just remain ignorant.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know if that's part of what your or this whatever survey shows. But what about the ice? That's a different source, is it?
Speaker 16: It is?
Speaker 33: There have been warnings about that as well in the past, not knowing where that that water comes from, and then what the hell sanitary where they're they're freezing and all that. But yeah, if you've seen them, it comes in big bags and you always hear them back there, you know, as they're breaking it up and getting it ready. But they didn't look at that in this study. But there have been studies in the past or they said go no ice, get something out of a can, and go no ice, because depending on where you're leaving out of, you don't know where they got that ice.
Speaker 3: All right, with that good advice, Alex, Thanks buddy.
Speaker 33: You got it.
Speaker 6: Thanks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I dude, when they tell me you can't wash your hands, that's when I get a little squirrely with stuff. Yeah, but I don't trust. Yeah, I don't like going into airplane bathrooms anyway. It just it's something about it gives me the creeps.
Speaker 4: Well for me, it's tremendously uncomfortable because you know, you know, it's usually you know, a kind of swan slant. Is I'm sitting there with like my head leaned all the way over on my left shoulder, you know, legs braised, trying not to peel over the mirror and everything.
Speaker 3: God, that's like a balancing knack going on that thing. Well, see that. I actually have thought about you when I was in an airplane bathroom. Oh wow. I mean I'm a I'm a small man, and I'm standing there and I I'm kind of wenching in there. I'm thinking, how in the hell does Rocky do this? It's not fun? Not fun?
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 3: But but to your point earlier about you know, you just get a coke. I bet you.
Speaker 4: Most of the last few flights, and again we're talking. This is Cincinnati to Atlanta, like early in the morning, you know, Memphis to Atlanta. They've given nothing but water and coffee. You don't see much of the pop getting right, that being a choice anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, it is exactly what we've we've both said we've seen it on any especially from like say here to Atlanta. It's always turbulent. So we can't serve beverages. A bull crap? Do you just to serve breakfast from here to Atlanta? They can't even give me a coke? Right, you can't give me a coke? Ye rock And another gross news nice this happened at a Royal Farms store in Pennsylvania. I guess Royal Farms is kind of like a I don't know, it's not like well, kind of like a ro king or like a udf. Oh okay, okay, but slightly bigger udf because this thing has a beer cave. You know, that's kind of popular. This person, Crystal Gaze, pleaded no contest recently to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct that she created a hazardous and physically offensive condition. She was fined seventy five dollars in order to pay restitution of about eighty dollars to the Royal Farm store. Common Police Court judge there also barred her from returning this store, which is about a mile from her home. Why was she on trial. She had been arrested there a few months back. A Royal forms of worker called cops to report that an unknown woman had come in quote come in the previous day and defecated in the beer cave. Oh my god, that's rough. You should be killed for that. I think beer big time. I mean a police review of the surveillance footage showed Goss pushing a case of the beers back from the shop or I guess, I don't know what she did exactly, push it in a cave of alcoholic beveries back on the shelf, pulling her pants down and uh oh, so what she did was push this like case of beer to the back of I guess you know, somebody pulled the case of beer to the front of the shelf because there was getting empty, so she pushed it out of the way and sat on the shelf and did her business.
Speaker 4: It made it sound like she was she took like the cases of beer and made like a makeshift toilet.
Speaker 3: No, she just pooped on the show.
Speaker 4: Okay, what there's gotta be consequences for that. You gotta you just can't. I don't want to live in a society.
Speaker 3: Or right it goes on, this happened at five in the afternoon, and it says even though the beer cave has a clear glass of blah blah blah all the way around, no one in the store saw her at the time. And in addition to here's what I love. In addition to disorderly conduct, Giles was charged with open lewdness scattering rubbish. That's an official offense. Huh. Yeah, apparently in criminal mischief. Those three counts were withdrawn by prosecutors as part of a negotiated plead deal. Yeah, the court filings did not indicate it. While why she opted to do her business in the beer cave, now, meth it's gotta be now, see, I there's been times when I had to not do that. But you know, you go into an alleyway and you have a little pea behind the dumpster or something like that. Yeah, maybe long ago a guy was down, A couple of guys I knew were down in Marty Graff got sick and so you know, everybody's everywhere blah blah blah. They do the same thing, go down an alleyway behind the dumpster. All of a sudden, a couple of cops walk and go, Hey, come with us at Marty Gras. You're peeing in at night behind a dumpster.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, dude, have all the illegal stuff going on, You're gonna ding me? Oh wow, I guess they got to enforce it to keep it when I'm down a little.
Speaker 3: That's what I told my buddy, though. I was like, you guys had to just be so drunk or some of them were making such you know, being so obvious that they had no choice because well, we thought Arabian kind of stealthful apparently not obviously not their secret squirrel. Oh man. With that thought in mind, do we check in with traffic and weather? What is going on,