Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. On an amazing Wastdale Hope Day. We're gonna talk immigration, the Digny Dodd act here in just the moment, the foreigner, the emails, all that, so much more coming up in the next hour, the second hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, let's do something here. Let's understand something here, something we've discussed before. But I I'm running to be class president. It's senior year high school and I'm running to be class president. There are one hundred people in the senior class. I grew up in this town. Everyone knows me. Jewish producer Chris is also running to be class president. We just got to this town last year. He's not well thought. Of course, Jewish producer Chris really wants to win. But he has a problem. You see, he's pretty unlikable guy. And what Chris, I wasn't talking about you specifically. He's a pretty unlikable guy and he just got to this town. There's only one hundred people in the class. He needs fifty one votes. So what to do? What to do? Well, it's quite simple. If you can't get the votes from the one hundred people who were there. Just go grab some other people and bring them in, offer them generous goodies. Hey, here's a free phone card, twenty dollars gift card to Chick fil A if you come join our school. And before you know it, there are one hundred and fifty people in our senior class, and a lot of them owe their loyalty to Jewish producer Chris. Chick fil A is pretty delicious. After all, the vote is held, Chris wins. Now, what if we're in this situation. Chris brought all these people in, but I still want to win as class president. Well, because we didn't mind the imports. Now if I want to win, I also feel the need to play that game.
Speaker 2: Well, Chris is given you twenty dollars to Chick fil A. I'll give you twenty five dollars to talk about. You see what happens once you stop minding the imports, once you bring them in, then everybody running for elected office has to somehow play the game of appealing to this group of that group, of this group of fIF feet.
Speaker 1: It's endless and you can pass all the laws. You can do all this. I've even seen some unbelievable losers on the rights. Well, we'll just convince them, we'll win them over with our values in the Constitution. It doesn't work that way. When you bring them in. They're going to want things and they will vote in a block to whoever promises them those things. And because that always seems to be the Democrat, guess how they all vote for freaking Democrats, which brings me to the Republican traders in our midst Maria salas Are is a congressional representative from South Florida. Allegedly she's a Republican. If that name sounds familiar, well you will remember Maria Salazar. Why will you remember Maria Salazar because she's unbelievably stupid. I'm not just saying that, she's just a really dumb person who doesn't know anything. Would you like an example, Oh?
Speaker 3: She is? And do you support a no fly zone in Ukraine?
Speaker 4: I support everything that has to do with punishing Vladimir Putin and helping the Ukrainians.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that mean direct conventional warfare with Russia? I don't know what it will mean.
Speaker 4: But you know freedom is not.
Speaker 5: Free, so you don't know what a no flies one will mean you have to shoot down Russian planes.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course, so conventional war with Russia.
Speaker 4: Listen, thank you.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know anything about anything. You know, freedom is not free. She read it on a bumper sticker. She probably has an IQ of twelve. She doesn't know anything. Whoa if she doesn't know anything, how did she get elected? Why is she in Congress? Well, don't ask me. Maria will tell you loudly. She will loudly tell you who she represents. And when she says who she represents, keep in mind she's telling you who voted for her.
Speaker 6: All of the immigrations, because not only we need those hands like the Congress that like us. A senator was.
Speaker 3: Saying, but we need to.
Speaker 6: Also give dignity to those people who are in the country, and those are the people that I represent.
Speaker 4: We're talking about thirteen fifteen million.
Speaker 1: People, and those are the people that I represent. She comes out and says, but she she'll stand there as a Republican. Uh, freedom, itss not free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I shoot down Russian planes. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can I eat my shoes? But she gets selected because she knows how to get a lot.
Speaker 3: But don't touch the nannies.
Speaker 4: Or the gardeners, or the ones who are picking up the jalapeno peppers or the oranges or the berries, or the ones in the dairy houses. Come on, those people are helping us eat better, cheaper homes, cheaper vegetables, and better fruits. So those are the ones that we are trying to give a dignified status.
Speaker 1: And ever since she and the other traders in the GOP, like Mike Lawler, ever since they rolled out the Dignity DoD Act, Maria Salazar in her twenty five IQ, she's been all over social media yelling at everybody under the sun, this is not amnesty. This is not amnesty. Wake up, it's not amnesty, because everyone's reading the bill and they can clearly see it's amnesty. You see, Maria Salazar doesn't want amnesty, except remember she has an IQ of twenty five, so she forgets the things she said on camera.
Speaker 3: And give them dignity.
Speaker 7: At some point in the future, another legislator, we'll write another law.
Speaker 3: To give them paths to citizenship.
Speaker 7: Right now, what we need to do is to buy peace for these people, allow them to stay, to continue working because they're needed.
Speaker 1: This is the level of true We deal with in the GOP. Listen to this person.
Speaker 4: If you are undocumented and you have been in the country for more than five years, you do not have a criminal record, You're working in paying taxes. You can come out of the shadows with no fear and apply for the Dingity stad. But don't touch the nannies or the gardeners, or the ones who are picking up the jalapenion peppers, or the oranges or the berries, or the ones in the dairy houses. Come on, those people are helping us.
Speaker 2: He'd better.
Speaker 1: Maria Salazar has to lose her next election. But I have actually terrible news for you. You ready for this terrible news? Strap yourself in. I asked yesterday, and I said again today. Why haven't we heard from Mike Johnson that the Digney Dot Act is dead, that it won't become law. Why have we heard from John Thune that the Dignity Dot Act is dead, it will not become law. And working our way up the chain here, why have we not heard so far if something's happened, I haven't seen it from Donald Trump that the Dignity Dot Act is dead, it will not become law. Well, I was texting with a member of Congress. And you know what this person told me yesterday, Jesse, and this is verbatim, Jesse, we really have to kill this bill before it gets to the House floor, meaning they kill it in committee, so it never gets up for a vote. And I said, why what, why is it so urgent that we kill it now? And this person said, and I quote, if this bill gets to the House floor, it will pass. And they even put will in all capital letters. So we are currently disenfranchising goof voters at such a record pace that we can't sniff a special election win in the United States of America.
Speaker 8: Look at this, we're talking about exceeding Kamala Harris, the liberal candidate did by twenty one points.
Speaker 3: Twenty one points, and this is part of a pattern.
Speaker 8: Writ in Virginia governor, we saw the Democrat there exceeding Kamal Harris by ten New Jersey governor by eight. And this is even better, even better than Democrats had back in the twenty seventeen twenty eighteen cycles where they were exceeding Hillary Clinton's baseline but by twelve four and.
Speaker 3: Less than a point.
Speaker 8: So this time around, oh my goodness, gracious, holy cow, holy smokes Holy Toledo. And of course remember Democrats took the House in twenty eighteen. And I will note that Wisconsin Supreme Court performance last night by Chris Taylor was the best for a liberal candidate.
Speaker 3: And an open seat. And at least at least.
Speaker 1: Thirty years, we're getting butchered in every special election because Democrats will crawl. Democrats will crawl naked a mile over broken glass to vote for Democrats in this election. They're uniquely motivated. Republicans are disheartened. They're disheartened by foreign adventures, They're disheartened by all kinds of things. So they're sitting home, they're not voting. And at a time when we need people voted, voting and motivated to avoid endless impeachments and hearings in subpoenas, the GOP joins with Democrats on an amnesty bill. And the GOP leadership is where too busy? Got what other plans? Having a mule at waffle house or something? Too busy? Anyway, the Jesse Calthy Show on a Fantastic Wednesday. You can email us at Jesse kellyshow dot com. At a time when Democrats are bringing in foreign barbarians as fast as humanly possible. We have headlines like this proposed California bill would make taxpayers pay legal fees for illegal aliens. We have headlines like this. Soros BACKDA claims violent or deporting violent illegals is a perversion of justice. At a time like this, twenty Republicans have joined with Democrats on an amnesty bill in GOP leadership, is m I a headlines? Just some recent ones. Haitian illegal immigrant bludgeon's mother of two to death with a hammer outside of a Florida gas station in broad daylight. Yeah, I watched that on video. One of the worst things I've ever seen. By the way, keep in mind, Democrats brought all these people here on purpose, and now they're working very hard to keep all these people here, very very very hard, and if every given power or again, which looks likely at this point in time, they'll bring in more headline. Illegal immigrant arrested in Orlando wife's murder ice Pittsburgh arrests the illegal alien from Equatorial Guinea never even heard of that dump wanted for rape of a disabled person at a senior living center. Illegal immigrant from Venezuela allegedly tried to murder a man on Long Island's Gilgo Beach by attempting to slit his throat. Ice arrested a criminal illegal alien from Ecuador accused of snatching a four year old girl from a Long Island, New York laundromap Ice involved in a shooting after agency says illegal immigrant gang member tried to ram the officer. Illegal alien fugitive charged with killing married motorcyclists and drunk driving crash. Here's the Republican Party and the House of Representatives.
Speaker 3: We give them dignity.
Speaker 7: At some point in the future, another legislator, we'll write another law.
Speaker 3: To give them paths of citizenship.
Speaker 7: Right now, what we need to do is to buy peace for these people, allow them to stay, to continue working because they're needed.
Speaker 1: No Jesse. I wish it were as simple as you think to hire and train Americans, But twenty one percent of Americans are illiterate, one in three struggle with basic math, and possibly as many as fifty five percent of Americans experience issues with functional numeracy. You can't train people who can't read, you can't train people who can't do math. This is one reason we have a shortage of skilled crafts people. Says. Her name is Mary. She said, don't avoid the comparison between pre stuff jalapeno poppers and preformed burgers. Whatever. Mary, you know that I hate to write. I've told you that before. Obviously I enjoy talking TV and radio. I enjoyed a great deal. But writing is something that I despise. Chris thinks it's weird. I get it. Maybe you think it's weird. I sit here, I do four hours of media every day. But if you told me to go home right now and write a thousand words, that's not even a lot a couple of pages. Go home right now and write a thousand words on anything, illegal immigration, something like that, it would nawd be the whole way home. I'd have that feeling in the pit of my stomach the whole way home, like, oh man, I've got to go get a root canal, that kind of thinking. That's how much I hate to write. Did you know that I used to write for publications like the Federalists the other ones. Why I despise it? Why because I very foolishly decided to quit my job selling RVs. I was running out of money rapidly, wife, two kids, mortgage payment, two card payments, the works running out of money rapidly, and I was desperate, desperate to find some sort this is seven years ago, desperate to find some sort of a paying gig in media. So I would write articles. And I didn't even get paid to write the article. I only wrote them at the hope, the pathetic hope, that I might get noticed somehow, some way by somebody who would give me a job in the media. Necessity is the mother of invention. As the quote goes, I understand Americans have math problems, reading problem, I understand all those things. If we stop importing foreigners like a band aid to fill up job openings in the country, you will be surprised at how quickly lead that changes, as organization after organization after organization ends up creating the training systems they need for Americans, but they never create They never will create those systems if they can just say, uh, I tried, can't find an American who reads. I need ten thousand people from India tomorrow. We have a need to improve the education system. Stop bringing in foreigners and the education system will improve. Did you know that because companies will demand it. Universities when demands are put on them, they'll demand it of lower schools. Necessity is the mother of invention. Remember that. We'll do some more of these next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart Spotify iTunes. They keep digging up old video of Gavin News his wife and it is just the most entertaining thing in the world.
Speaker 9: The first partner to me is really gender expansive. It's gender inclusive. We will have a female governor in the state of California, we will have an LGBTQ governor. But really it's also about partnership. Partnership is the only way forward. And I know you get this and understand this through and through, and I think that's one of the big things that I've really learned, is that you know the way forward, the path forward is through strategic partnership.
Speaker 1: First partner. I think that pairs nicely with Lawrence O'Donnell on MS NOW used to be MSNBC, now it's ms NOW. He thought what Pete Hegsas said was offensive when he said no man left behind.
Speaker 10: Is a longstanding American military rule of never leaving anyone behind.
Speaker 3: We leave no man behind.
Speaker 10: That is, of course, the old school version of the idea, back when only men flew. American militarys General Dan Caine, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, put it this way.
Speaker 11: We leave no one behind.
Speaker 10: The General knows, unlike Pete heg Sash that that could have been a woman they were trying to rescue, and it might be a woman the next time.
Speaker 1: They're just the nuttiest people on the plane, on the planet. Speaking of General Dan Kine, he is a good one. I thought this was pretty funny.
Speaker 11: Along the way, we consume more than six million meals and by my estimate, more than nine hundred and fifty thousand gallons of coffee, two million energy drinks, and a lot of nicotine. But I am not saying that we have a problem.
Speaker 1: Every guy who's ever been in the military relates Jesse or he says, hey, frontman of the deleterious Consequences. I googled the lyrics drinking too much booze in nothing to lose, and I couldn't find a song with the words and that sequence. Own them and claim that's your song. It'll provide a good bassline because I'm talented, because or I'm talented, unlike Chris. Hey, Chris, speaking of you, can we copyright those lyrics so nobody can ever use there, so we get paid on them. You have to have a whole song that doesn't make sense. People copyright everything. Can't you find can't you talk to one of your relatives and the legal profession? What about this, Chris? Everyone knows you know. People. I want you to just put in a call for us. We don't want to pay for it, and just ask if we can copyright this. I don't want anyone stealing this. You know, somebuddy musician heard that line and thought to himself, that's a banger right there. That's Jesse. You don't have to worry about demoralizing people from voting before the midterms. I open X this morning to find a bunch of GOP pushing mass amnesty through the Dignity Act. They're demoralizing me, just fine, all on their own. His name is Chris. This is this is what I was talking about. We have headwinds right now, a lot of headwinds. Things are looking like they might be really rough for us, and I don't want that you don't want that. We know what their plans are.
Speaker 4: We're at a point we're invoking the twenty fifth Amendment is warranted.
Speaker 3: What's your review?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I've long said that Donald Trump should not be the president of the United States. You know this, what we saw this weekend was not a was not in some kind of aberration.
Speaker 1: It was a continuation. Right, So, how we look.
Speaker 8: At special elections a mid term results? When a party outperforms in special elections, why are we looking at these specials? It's because five out of five times since the twenty oh five twenty oh six cycle, that party went on to win the US House of Representatives.
Speaker 3: And mister Berman, I will.
Speaker 8: Note that counship addiction markets really are taking these results and saying, oh my goodness, gracious, because look at this chance Democrats win in twenty twenty six both the House and Senate.
Speaker 3: On January one, it was twenty nine percent.
Speaker 8: Up like a rocket, now fifty one percent that Democrats don't just win the House but win the Senate.
Speaker 1: As a few months ago, there was a twenty nine percent chance Democrats would win the House and Senate. Now the right is so demoralized and the left is so motivated, there's a fifty one percent chance we lose it all with all that coming, Remember, the GOP is all about mass deportations. Trump ran on mass deportations. With all of that coming, we now have the GOP twenty of them, not one or two, twenty members of the House GOP joining with twenty Democrats on an amnesty bill, and we to this moment, to this day, we have not heard from Mike Johnson, John Thuner, Donald Trump that the bill will not pass. Demoralizing I'm telling you right now, Oh, I don't care if it makes you mad. I'm telling you right now, I don't think it's going to happen. But if that bill goes through the House Senate and Donald Trump signs it into law, I'm not voting to November. I'm not got me out, Absolutely not, Dear Shadow of the Shanghai. I've been a loyal listener since right before the lockdowns. You seem like the only voice echoing what I was saying about what was going to happen. I thought those times were the darkest until now. Oh, gas station or gas at my local station in Texas just went up to three ninety nine. It was two twenty two in February. My wages haven't caught up to inflation and the slightest over the past six years. We are half heartedly deporting the illegals and making excuses for the legals. No one is being arrested for fraud. The Supreme Court is about to land a body blow to our future. You said before it's okay to walk away. I think I need that for a little while now, and I think you should because you sound down and out and I totally get it. I am not here to tell you that you shouldn't be at all. There's a lot right now to feel down and out about. And I'm there too. I'm not walking away. I'm not gonna do it. But my wife has brought it up to me several times over the past couple of weeks that she can see it on my face. I am a little bit exasperated right now, a little bit.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look, we need some ws Okay, we need w's. We need a lot of them. And I feel like we can because it's not like there's nothing happening. That's not true. It just feels like that something times. The economy is bad. Our job expansion is going to foreigners, we can do something about that. Now. We need to be doing something about that right now. No, no more h one ps, Nope, nope, higher Americans. Every time. You know how jaded I am on it now. Every time I hear some new announcement, there's a job's report and the media comes out we added one hundred and ninety six thousand jobs in March. Every time, I think to myself, well, great, they're probably all foreigners. Every Time I hear Trump get up and say, well, we struck an agreement with Apple. They're going to open a new power plant in Arizona or whatever they're going to open up, I think to myself, great, how many of those are going to be Americans who are hired. That's how jaded I am on it. Now. It's got to stop. We can get these wins. We can get these wins with the rests, and I do think we're going to get some of those. I keep bringing up his name because it's the name that keeps being brought up to me. I think John Brennan is in trouble. I think John Brennan, former CIA director, committed communists. By the way, former CIA director John Brennan, I believe he is in some trouble. Remember, we got a case moved. It's a big conspiracy case. It got moved to Florida. Conspiracy cases famously take a very very very very very long time to resolve because essentially, it's not just that you have to prove a crime or some wrongdoing here. You have to say, well that that also was tied into our crime or wrongdoing a little bit before then, which was tied into a little crime or wrongdoing before that. And you're having to You're having to check all these boxes. It's not easy and it's not fast, But I think we might get a win there. We're doing good things on the fraud front. There there are some wins I believe we can we can get. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Headline growing number of Blue states proposing wealth in exit taxes for losses. What does that mean California, New York, Washington, Michigan. What is happening? Well, it's quite simple. In the United States of America, people still, by the grace of God, have the freedom to leave. They have the freedom to move, but communists. As we've discussed so many times before, communists cannot control their demonic urges. They really can't. They cannot control themselves. They loot and kill and torture and destroy. They loot and kill and torture and destroy. It's what they do. They can't help themselves. So whenever there's a Democrat proposal of any kind in your town, in your state in Congress that is obviously obviously going to be destructive and bad, they never think to themselves, well, this might destroy That would be bad, This might cause people to move, That would be bad. They don't think in those terms because it's a demonic religion, and they just destroy and destroy and destroy and destroy and destroy. And whenever they are met with the reality that people are leaving well for them, you don't take a step back in that moment and think to yourself, oh my gosh, I mean, think about this. California is a great example. If you're in California and you're in charge and people are leaving the place where it's seventy five degrees year round, you, if you were a normal person, you would say to yourself, I've really done some unpopular, terrible things to get people to leave here, I should stop. But the communist does not have that in him. The communist does not stop until he is stopped by good because he is demonic. He is not bad. He is demonic. He is not bad. He is demonic. You must understand that your liberal aunt Peggy worships a demonic Satanist religion. She does. She is a Satanist, even if she does not know it. She is a destroyer, and she will never stop until she is stopped or until she converts. That is how they work. So when you find when you're a governor or a state legislature or whatever it is, and you pass all these horrible laws and horrible bills and people leave. Instead of going back to the drawing board and saying I should make some changes because people are leaving it, somepopular well you just think, well, no, oh, I'll just go hunt them down wherever they are. I'll go hunt them down and I'll basically drag them back here and steal more from them. No, I'll steal from their parents. No, I'll steal from their investment accounts. That's what a wealth tex is. By the way, you know, when you hear some guy like Jeff Bezos's worth two hundred and twenty billion dollars. He doesn't have a checking account with two hundred and twenty billion dollars in it. That's his net worth, all that, basically all of it, almost all of it stocked. Those guys keep very little liquid in cash because rich guys feel like they're losing money if the money isn't invested. That's just how those rich people think. But anyway, they never stop and have a moment. And this comes back to something I've warned repeatedly about over and over and over and over and over again. In a blue controlled area city or state or god forbid, country, if it gets bad enough in a blue controlled area, it only gets worse from here. I'm not saying that to be a doom's there. I am saying that so you understand, they're never going to have a moment where they sit down and say we've gone too far. For the communist, it's never too far. And if you're running into problems, it's just because you haven't killed enough people or stolen enough stuff or destroyed enough stuff. That's their response to everything. I'm actually doing some reading right now. I'm reading a couple different books. Right now. I know I'm a nerd, but I'm doing some reading right now on the Bolshevik revolution and as it was getting kicked off, and how all that was working, and it's wild to walk through it in a timeline. They would run into a problem, of course, there were all kinds of problems. Okay, well we just need to kill more people. We have a problem here, all right, let's go steal we have a problem here. Yeah, let's go slaughter some people. But there's a problem over here. Let's go steal some more stuff.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: The response was never maybe we're wrong, maybe we've gone too far, maybe we shouldn't have done. The response was never that. Ever, it never entered their mind. I've never read anything about it. Ever, It's well, let's kill more. Well, oh, having problems in that region, let's go but your fifty thousand people. Oh he's out of food. Let's go shoot a farmer in the face and rape his wife and steal all his food. It's just it's their natural response. They are demonic. They are not bad. They are evil. They are not bad. They are evil when they talk like this.
Speaker 12: Please believe this action, this illegal, aggressive action, is being fueled by the money, so let's take the money back less I'm mass doum. Let's make sure they respect sensitive locations. Let's make sure they don't engage in deadly force. Let's make sure that they are dismantled. Let's get rid of Ice America.
Speaker 1: Let's get rid of it. Do you democrats are joking when they repeat over and over and over again that they intend to disman disband the deportation force? Why is it that I could sit here for three hours and play you this time.
Speaker 13: I'm so sorry, But if you're willing to use a child's day, you do not belong in the US government, can not doing I'm not playing.
Speaker 1: In case you're wondering who that is, that is, I want to make sure I read this again. Abdul l said he is likely likely. At this point, he's the odds on favorite. I shouldn't say it's gonna happen, but he's the odds on favorite to be the next senator from the state of Michigan. He's out there. In case you're wondering campaigning, this is his partner on the campaign trail with this guy's fascist.
Speaker 14: Its extermination is it's unfortunately where we're at in American politics right now, and unfortunately it's unrestrained. We need to use every single pressure valve that we can, every single hurdle that we can throw in the direction of this administration. Otherwise we will be remembered in the dustmit of history in the way that Adel Hitler was.
Speaker 1: Please believe them, all right, We'll do some emails, even talk to Ritos jd Vance and Fraud next