Speaker 1: Mojos Big one Star.
Speaker 2: Let me take you all back to the beginnings. Alrighty ready you're listening.
Speaker 3: To Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: You're a Dodo a head.
Speaker 4: Good morning and welcome to the Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: It's good to have you. Hair in Detroit's Grand Rapids in Toledo on the iHeart Radio app, Shannon is out this morning. We just did our first break of the morning, the first commercial break, and as we go into them in all the cities, we can give you a traffic report. In Detroit, we do a traffic report all the time with Shannon normally doing it. Shannon is out today, so the world renowned Michigan Association of Broadcast Award winning Heather Pascal does it. And then just a second ago I listened to the traffic report. I was listening to how they do it. She sounded like her energy level was low.
Speaker 5: And it.
Speaker 2: Came at a time when I'm like going, I wonder if she's a little under the weather or what's going on. And then I get the text message from mister Kevin, who did not want to cry talk about this live on the radio. No, let's give me to what is it? He would like to go back to when he would fell in for Shannon's traffic. Absolutely, I have no idea.
Speaker 4: While we allow Heather, who you know, shout out to all her accolades, which you so graciously graciously announced, she can have all of that. She's not a member of the show. I'm doing traffic, bro. We got to get back to the basics.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's listen really quick. This is how there's traffic report.
Speaker 6: Just a second ago, traffic is slow because of an accident, and I seventy five northbound right near nine mile. You're getting by in just the left center lane, so traffic is quickly backing up bumper to bumper from eight mile.
Speaker 7: I'm Heather pasco with traffic.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was this award winning I like it. She's right down the hall. You can actually see her going to the bathroom every now and again. But Kevin, I think would add a little energy. So we're gonna add energy.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got you. I got you at the next one. I got you at the nute delays up the ninety minutes for trucks Blue water Bridge. Be safe out there, y'all. That's just a little tax. That's just a little taste, just a little taste.
Speaker 2: So it's basically so it's not only you adding your little flavor to it, but you're also adding safety to it. Be safe out there. Flavor and safety how traffic should be done. Okay, all right, Kevin, I know you have eight million jobs already. Let's give you an eight million and one. What's another? You know, I that's what I love about you. By the way, if this man does not win Employee of the Month of March, we have that we only have a few more days. For God's sake, for the guy that brought to our sales manager a three day old or four days actually it was may have been a week old, I understand, uh, a treat for her her birthday, Kim.
Speaker 4: So you remember when we had Kim on a couple of weeks ago and we called her out for bringing like treats from her home. So her birthday is in March, and I didn't realize that until I walked past her office and it was flooded with happy birthday pictures and messages. I didn't know, so I didn't prepare anything. So I went to the refrigerator to see what we had, and we had two leftover cupcakes. I got one of which, after I delivered to her, I didn't realize was halfway bitten off. But happy birthday, Kim, Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a very perfect storyline.
Speaker 8: Oh tell, here's why.
Speaker 2: Oh Kim reached out to me right away. She reached out to me and she just said I because I asked her how her birthday was. I said, what was the highlight of your birthday? And she said that Kevin's was the highlight of her birthday. So that's beautiful.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know this, but one of the things that I love about women is I love their looks. Okay, I think women their looks beautiy full like no offensive guys. I'm just into women, Okay. One of the things that I love the most is a woman who can eat. I like girls that can eat. Chelsea, she knows how to eat. She also knows how to take care of herself too, so she's, you know, not not looking like me. Anna, Rob from what I understand, can down six concrete shakes from you have the story wrong. I know the story, but I know there is no way you didn't eat all of them. But go ahead, tell this. Tell the story.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I treat myself once a week. I allow myself to have a large concrete mixer from callvers. I love it. I went to order one yesterday udor Dash, and I kept getting the message server air order and complete, so I kept clicking the button. I also was getting like some cheese curve. I think they had a special was like spend like twelve dollars, you get four dollars back, so it was like cheese curds. I ordered two concrete mixers to hit my max amount that I had to pay. Kept hitting nix. It kept saying server error. Then I get the notification that my delivery was delivered, and I keep getting the notification your delivery was delivered, delivered, delivered. I'm like, why am I getting so many of these notifications. I go downstairs and there are eight concrete mixers, eight and four large cheese curds. And they were all separate orders. So I paid for every single order. I tipped on every single order.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what did that cost.
Speaker 8: A lot of money? I think I spent like ninety dollars on door Dash and then I was like, oh maybe I can. I don't know. Somehow get refunded. They said, if I would have canceled it before it was delivered, I could have, but because I received all of this food, I couldn't get refunded for it. So I've been eating ice cream every chance.
Speaker 10: Yesterday you got jelly and your belly, your little fat.
Speaker 8: But the cheese curds did have to go in the garbage because I don't think those really keep well. So it was a disappointing day. My credit card is hurting, but my stomach is not.
Speaker 2: I so okay, so you put the concrete. You didn't eat all of them in the same sitting right now, I only have two lafts each. So each day, and this has been since what how many days ago? Was this? What did this happened?
Speaker 7: Monday?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 8: So I to yesterday.
Speaker 2: Each day you come home and you will eat a concrete and a cheese curt.
Speaker 8: No, well, the cheese curds got thrown out after the first day, but I ate a lot of them the first day.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine every night having a having a concrete It depends on what you get on it. Really, what do you get in your concrete mixer?
Speaker 8: Because that's very hocolate custard has to be and cookie dough. That's eight Yeah, what are you putting in this?
Speaker 2: First off?
Speaker 4: I'm never coming chocolate custard ever had it though, So I came down on that one.
Speaker 2: Be come a vanilla concrete mixer. Every time Dove.
Speaker 4: Chocolate, Dove Chocolate, they have that at the ones I go to Dove Chocolate, he goes to the fancy. I've been only been to two. I've been the one in West Bloomfield and then whatever one is behind. Imagine, so Dove Chocolate off the vanilla concrete mixer, M and M's and then the Oreo cookies.
Speaker 8: That's too much.
Speaker 2: Now that's the right amount?
Speaker 8: Eight of them.
Speaker 2: And you order largest.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 8: Towards the end of yesterday I was just eating the cookie dough out of it. I was like, I can't do this, but I can't let it go to Wye.
Speaker 2: I do vanilla with Snickers and Heath. That's mine. So I keep it kind of and I can never do larger than the smallest version of the concrete mixers because if I go larger than that, I get diabetics.
Speaker 8: Their stuff is so rich, it's like a custard. It's not like an ice cream.
Speaker 2: It is here's what I want to ask this question because of she's had eight concrete mixers and she's going to have I want to know from women only, what's the most amount of food that you've ever eaten. I want to know if you've had your your your fat moment in your life, like what was your big fat moment, because as a guy, I feel like it's normal. Like I've eaten two large Domino's pizzas in one sitting. That's a lot, two big ones by myself after a moment of having too much cush because I actually, I will say this to you, this is before door dash that I did this. But I ordered Dominoes and then I had to go to the bathroom and I could not go consistently. I had to go. You know, it's like, you know, do it all in one sitting, And it was a bunch and I was coming down to here, do you know what I'm talking about When you're coming down to the last quarter of your your toilet paper roll, like it's it's the end. And I didn't have any more toilet paper. I had like stop and go, all right, I'm going up to the store. Went up to the store, got myself you know, the six pack of Sherman and had to go right back to go to to do the rest because it went through me like a fricking See.
Speaker 8: I don't believe in that. People always say, oh, it went right through me. No, it didn't. Like you can't eat a pizza and it's not coming out the same day.
Speaker 4: Listen, it depends on how your stomach set up. It depends if you want us on Tylerant, I'm my doctor. I can tell you how my body. So for me, there are two things. If I eat them, I'm going straight to the bathroom, like within five minutes.
Speaker 2: Salad and yogurt them.
Speaker 4: Two and watch out, bro White can take me a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: For White, how do you know it's the South Because it's the only.
Speaker 1: Thing I ate.
Speaker 2: It becomes a salad shooter.
Speaker 7: We don't need to get it.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a juicer, you know, you put like, what's going on, Carrissa High, it's mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: What was the morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning? What's the most you ever ate?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 12: I had a comment agreeing with Anna about the chocolate custard and cookie though that is the best because vanilla so.
Speaker 8: Plane, I get it and the specifically from Calvers. The chocolate it's just more rich, so good.
Speaker 2: It's too rich.
Speaker 8: I do like it.
Speaker 9: Where I ate a.
Speaker 5: Lot though too.
Speaker 12: I had bariatric surgery in the past, and before my surgery, I went to a Gunlight casino and went to their buffet and did the all you can eat crab legs and just stuffed myself before how much?
Speaker 2: How much did you do? How many? How many places? I don't know? Did I ever tell you the story? Carissa? Three? I went to the lodge in Keego Harbor for all you can eat crab leggs one time and they had me stop. They know they did not They said they didn't have enough boiled in the back. I was there with that buddy Todd Bartis. Y'all did not eat them out of crab. And understand with crab leggs, you got to do work to get it out of the crab. But I don't think that is all needy. I don't think it's like loaded with meat. What's up, Morgan? How you doing?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 14: I just wanted to say that Anna. That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. That air I ended up spending sixty four dollars on a bagels.
Speaker 2: Did you get?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 14: Like Tina, I don't even remember. They just kept coming and I was like, oh my god, my stomach sink. I'm like, this is unreal.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, that is the thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also don't feel like that's y'all fought though, Like the fact door day I said, if you had a cancel before they deliver, it would have been okay, But since you didn't, it's on you.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I think it's But I also think that it's probably the your cell service, because sometimes your cell service isn't connected. What's up, Madison?
Speaker 16: Hi you guys, Good morning, good morning, morning morning.
Speaker 17: So I took half of a uncut Little Susar's pizza, wrapped a five layer of baby burrito from Taco Bell in it, and then also had a side.
Speaker 2: Of their Nacho Belgrode. How high were you?
Speaker 17: I was not.
Speaker 2: I was sober.
Speaker 4: A hell, there's no way, there's no way. Your sober man saying, let me take this pizza and wrap it in a cheesy it Okay, absolutely, I swear that's got kuzer and all over you good Madison?
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question like uh? And I know, I'm not going to ask you like wait or anything like that. Are you a bigger girl or a smaller girl?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I'm five to three one pounds. Like okay, all right, I'm proud of you. Good you, because I always think that it's the smaller girls that that, you know, they they eat like that, they can eat like that. You know, all of us bigger guys were getting judged. What's up, Rachel, Hi, good morning, Good morning, what's happening?
Speaker 18: I was one time at the Polish Festival in Toledo and I was in the parogi eating contest.
Speaker 2: How many g down?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 11: Probably about twelve within minute?
Speaker 18: There were the potato hot potato pergis night down Probably about twelve within minutes.
Speaker 8: How'd you feel after?
Speaker 17: Well, at the time, I probably weighed around like ninety four ish pounds.
Speaker 2: Dang, he was like, are you on the ground?
Speaker 14: I was tiny, so I probably felt like I weighed like one hundred and fifteen hundred and twenty.
Speaker 2: Parogis are the greatest. I don't know if you guys have ever eaten parrogis. Oh, they're so good man. What is a It's like a little potato dumpling thing. It's their their polish. They're great. We go to ham Trammick, We'll go get some. They're so some in.
Speaker 8: Eastern Market that are good too.
Speaker 2: We should do a proga a contest. Hey, what's up, Toyo? Hi? Everyone, what's happening Toya? Good morning.
Speaker 14: First of all, I want to say, I feel so lucky because every time I've every cause you guys.
Speaker 9: I've always gotten through.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, this is the first time I touched out.
Speaker 19: But I'm a taco girly and I will eat until I am stuck and I can't move, can't roll over.
Speaker 2: Not a good feeling, but I overdo it every time. Could you do a twenty four pack from Taco Bell?
Speaker 15: No, I'm talking home tacos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I know, but could you do could you do it twenty four?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 15: I will buy one, and then I'll probably do like eight or nine. Yeah, but then I'm gonna keep going at once while settles a little.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My favorite is ordering the family pack of tacos, having them the night before, leaving them out on the kitchen counter, and the next morning going all right, what the hell.
Speaker 4: Talk it's always a soft taco too that's left.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: Then what you do is you see little remnants of like lettuce and tomatoes and stuff in there, and you're like putting it back up on the tacos. So good. Just mojo in the mornings, back in the day, out, back.
Speaker 1: In the day.
Speaker 2: This stuff all right. This was the year that Hillary Clinton became the first woman nominated as US president by a majority party.
Speaker 7: I'm not just.
Speaker 20: Starting a campaign, though, I'm beginning a conversation with you, with America, because we all need to be part of the discussion, if we're all going to be part of the solution.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian got robbed in Paris.
Speaker 21: I slid off my bed and picked up my phone and I'm like, I don't know how to call nine one one in a different country, and so I called Pascal and then the guy came and grabbed the phone for me, threw me on the bed, and I was like, this is it?
Speaker 2: And a big song from Dea don't let me down with the chainsmokers. What year was it? You talk a big game in the car?
Speaker 3: How smart you are?
Speaker 2: Tell us the year this stuff happened?
Speaker 22: Eighty four Mojo La eighty four four six sixty five six five four eight.
Speaker 23: It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 3: Back in the day. What year was this?
Speaker 2: This was the year that Hillary Clinton became the first woman nominated for US president, running for the Democratic Party.
Speaker 20: Just starting a campaign though, I'm beginning a conversation with you, with America, because we all need to be part of the discussion if we're all going to be part of the solution.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian was robbed this year in Paris.
Speaker 21: So I slid off my bed and picked up my phone, and I'm like, I don't know how to call nine one one in a different country, and so I called Pascal and then the guy came and grabbed the phone for me, threw me on the bed, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is it.
Speaker 4: I love the music they always put in those spaces. And then this was the big song.
Speaker 2: Chainsmokers had another hit song and Deya was the artist that was on with them on this. What year was it. We'll set you up with the prize. Emerald. You got to be beautiful to have a name like Emerald. Emerald.
Speaker 24: What year was it was twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: It was a Kim Kardashian story. Yes, we all remember that. Well. I thought it would be the election that year, because that was the year the election. But yeah, Kim Gardasian start was such a big start. No, we have tickets Khalid tickets. Okay, so you're gonna go see Khalid at Michigan Lottery Amphitheater in May. Congratulations, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: I hope you guys have a good morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you have the best morning. Emerald. We appreciate you so much. Real quick, before Lydia comes in and does the dirty and before I solicit for secret sound. Rob would like to call in to make a comment. Rob. What's your comment?
Speaker 25: Morning, Mojoe. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing fantastic, Rob, I'm feeling good.
Speaker 26: It's hump day, okay, excellent, Happy Hoday everybody.
Speaker 25: Hey, I got to say that Kevin did a good job on the report, but Heather's was much better.
Speaker 4: Okay, Rob, Rob, you cannot just you can't make broad statements.
Speaker 2: You got to give me context.
Speaker 4: Tell me why was Heather's far more superior than mine at.
Speaker 25: This early in the morning. Her voice is a lot easier on the ears.
Speaker 2: You'd just like to hear a woman's voice, That's all it is.
Speaker 25: Rob, I hear you, absolutely, I see through it.
Speaker 2: She's soothing, she's she's credible, she knows the highways. Like, for instance, Kevin, Kevin, what is the nickname for I seventy five Broad Street? Wrong?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Isn't it the Davidson? I don't know you even know?
Speaker 25: Well, Kevin, you just need to keep trying, keep the work.
Speaker 2: I can't make my voice sound like a woman. Rob, Here's not for you.
Speaker 25: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Kevin makes Kevin makes the traffic report sound like he's announcing the starting lineup for the pistols? Is it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 25: It does? And it was pretty harsh.
Speaker 4: This morning, said we should have asked Emerald. I think she's a better caller. I don't know, why do we pick this guy?
Speaker 2: If I am stuck on ninety six right around Nova Road and I've been there for three hours, and I hear Kevin going, You're gonna be stuck on ninety six, and I'm going, shut up, I am stuck here. I disagree.
Speaker 25: I switched the channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah I would too at that moment right there, I'm over on David Chuck the first.
Speaker 4: So many haters this morning on a traffic Jesus Christ, you guys.
Speaker 2: Get a room. Put him on.
Speaker 3: Put him on.
Speaker 4: Hold, So when I'm doing traffic the next hour, you two guys can here, Robber, stay here, stay here for a slapstick?
Speaker 2: Hold on one second?
Speaker 3: All right, right now?
Speaker 2: Sound it's Mojo Secret sound. This is sound number two. Guys. We got a winner yesterday. What was her name?
Speaker 1: Was there?
Speaker 12: De Rose from.
Speaker 2: Dearborn Heights one seven thousand dollars. That sound, by the way, that people, they didn't hear the sound. You can see the video and stuff of the winning on our Instagram and TikTok and Facebook. But that sound was the pushing of an elevator button. What is this sound?
Speaker 5: For?
Speaker 2: Five thousand dollars eight four four six sixty five six five four eight eight four four Mojo Live ninety fifth Collar is going to get a chance to gas we.
Speaker 3: Jordan the Morning's Dirty On the thirty.
Speaker 2: Lydia is in for Shannon this morning and Lydia is going to do the dirty Sarah this morning. What's going on?
Speaker 16: I'm excited, okay, So starting out the six thirty Dirty for my Hannah Montana girlies. Yesterday was the twenty year anniversary reboot of Hannah Montana on Disney Plus Bianca Anna, did you guys watch it.
Speaker 8: I did let me know when you want my thoughts.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 16: So that I was confused about was why they had Alex Cooper from Call Her Daddy hosting the reboot.
Speaker 7: I just didn't feel like she fit well.
Speaker 16: Miley Cyrus, prior to the premiere, revealed how she also felt about Alex Cooper, saying she made her sorry, uncomfortable, and she felt like she was a bit creepy.
Speaker 27: Neighbor is also a career. She got money and then she moved that door of me. Yeah, there was a stuff. It was like just walk. Yeah, it was weird and she's like, oh god, you lived here. She interviewed me at my house like five years ago, So you didn't.
Speaker 2: By the way, our audio people were sitting in the last row of the theater at that time. But that was that was an interesting choice, don't you think to have her as the host of this? But I wondered if they did it because she's hot, you know what I mean, Like that's she's big, she's trends all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I look at her more as like a sexual person. Yeah, she did call her daddy.
Speaker 8: You know, she's trying to get out of that and go to Disney.
Speaker 7: How do you go from that to that?
Speaker 2: I mean well or be Newsy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, something like interviewee like yeah.
Speaker 16: Miley also opened up about how Taylor Swift was to be part of the Hannah Montana movie and how Taylor wrote You'll Always find your Way back Home.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 28: So the way that Taylor Swift ended up in the Hannah Montana movie was because this was kind of the beginning of her career and they were looking for someone that would authentically no shade I guess.
Speaker 3: Be performing in a bar.
Speaker 28: We both performed in the barn, and so she came into the performance and she had written a song for Hannah Montana, I'll Always Find her Way back Home.
Speaker 2: Credit where credit is due?
Speaker 28: That song banger whoa Sansa's at the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 16: So I was also impressed that she talked about how Nick Jonas wasn't the only Disney Disney star she's dated. She also dated Dylan Sprouse from Sweet Leg of Zack and Cody. She basically called it a two for one when mentioning that his dad would take her out with not only Dylan, but Cole too, and they would go on these so called dates.
Speaker 7: The three of them to Sushi Yuah. Moving on to Jay Z.
Speaker 16: His interview with GQ released yesterday, he opened up about how his choice of choosing Kendrake to do the halftime show had nothing to do with Drake during their beef. It was simply because of Kendrick Lamar's skill and popularity in.
Speaker 26: That year's having a monster year. I think it was right choice, or it wasn't in some sort of alliance to a battle. Yeah, what I care about them too, guys battling like I got to do with me or have at it, have fun. It's almost like not all just me, by the way they drag everybody in it, like everyone's part of this conspiracy to undermine Drake, I guess.
Speaker 3: But like like.
Speaker 4: What he spoke more about, I'm sorry, Mojoe, Well, now I was gonna say, in all fairness, he was having a monster year and that beef was part of why.
Speaker 2: He was in a monster year. I mean, obviously the music came out because of the beef that they had. But I like that he just came out right now and just said what he just said, because it's true. That's why they pick these artists to do these shows. Jay Z ain't dumb. He's picking the biggest artists. They're going to get them the most attention. And that's why this year we saw what we saw. So I why did he wait so long to come out and talk about that?
Speaker 4: Though, maybe he's on a pressure run right now, so these questions are coming out. You got three shows just well, he just added a third show this summer at a Yankee Stadium.
Speaker 2: He's doing Roots Picnic. So this is part of the program run. I like it. I like it, and I like that he's wanting to talk about it. And also later this morning, right Lydia, you're gonna have the audio of him talking about Diddy.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, yeah, I have sexual assault allegations.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like hul has ever ran from pressure from the media. He just doesn't move at the pace I guess people would like him to. So when people feel like he should speak and he doesn't, people have a problem with it.
Speaker 2: He speaks on his own time. I want to hear him talk about Epstein can be well, let's get him, come on, I'll a That'll be my first question.
Speaker 16: Jada Think and Smith Smoke spoke out about how her and husband Will Smith are still not living together. After seven years and reflects on what that looks like for the two of them in the future.
Speaker 7: So are y'all living together? Just this beautiful connection.
Speaker 29: We will look at that, not right now, but you will.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's why do you say that with such a clarity, Because that's that's what it's going to be, that's where you're headed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you both are on that page.
Speaker 26: Yeah, and you know, but right now, I really do enjoy my space.
Speaker 27: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why does uh Jada annoy me? I don't know, me a little. I mean, I'm kind of tired of hearing about her and Will's like weird relationship that they have with each other.
Speaker 7: Why is it weird?
Speaker 2: Because I just think that they have like that weird thing where she treats him. It sounds like poorly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 16: Well, they've been separated since twenty sixteen. I feel like at that point, no offense, just get divorced.
Speaker 2: It's funny because Chelsea and I will talk about our relationship and listeners will go after Chelsea sometimes for being what they think mean to me.
Speaker 4: I think Jada is the one that's mean to her spouse. I think Chelsea's just honest with me, so I don't know. All right, next story, Well.
Speaker 2: I pissed off Kevin, but my Kevin with my jay Z topic. I think he's upset about jay Z. Why would I be upset about jay Z? I don't know. You love that guy so much. He's uh, he's the greatest of all time. He's the goat he and Lebron. Yes, all right, all.
Speaker 7: Right, no, no, I did my three.
Speaker 2: I want to do traffic in both markets, all the markets. So I want listeners to be able to hear what Kevin sounds like doing traffic Detroit traffic.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get it. I mean, it's not gonna affect them, but let's get it.
Speaker 2: I know, but it would be good because then Rob's gonna be on with us to critique it too. So oh good Rob, All right, that's a dirty.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 16: If you missed anything from this dirty listen back, and you can do that by searching Mojo in the Morning on your free I heart read that this.
Speaker 23: Is something in the Journey on the thirty. This is on our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot com.
Speaker 4: Sorry, this does not affect you at all, anybody from SNX and from KESS, but just so you have an idea of what Kevin sounds like doing traffic, keV doing traffic and Simon Cowell, I mean Rob on the phone to critique it.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, keV. What's all right? Listen six point fifty in the morning.
Speaker 4: Shout out to every all of our new listeners who have an opportunity here what's going on to trade It doesn't affect you, but God bless you. Hopefully your roads is as clear as ours are or will be. We got a two minute delay. It's accident left lane blocked I seventy five northbound between eight mile Road exit fifty nine. By the fourteen minute delay after an accident was just cleared. This has taking place on I six ninety six eastbound after the Quinder Road exit twenty and finally an accident was also just cleared I seventy five northbound, or as Mojo likes to hear, Heather Say Davison for some reason, I'm John R Exit sixty I sixty six ninety six sixty one. I should traffic Mojo in the morning. Rob, what are your thoughts on that one?
Speaker 1: Rob?
Speaker 2: How do we think that was?
Speaker 25: That was definitely much better, not as good as heathers, but much better.
Speaker 26: Not as Pittston's ask as he did before, So much better job, can you?
Speaker 2: I think you were thank you energy. There was a little energy pulled back.
Speaker 25: You're saying right, there was a little energy pulled back, but it was a little bit above but not as intense as before. So I think he did a good job.
Speaker 2: ROX good question. What do you do for a living, sir?
Speaker 25: I am a sales engineer?
Speaker 4: Gotcha, I thought, So we're gonna call him, We're gonna We're gonna come back.
Speaker 2: Secret Sound agains next. Hi, this is Simon col Mole of Mojo in the Morning is next. Unfortunately radio station.
Speaker 22: Yeah, detroitusnx Obski and Grand Records, Simy vs.
Speaker 1: Tilly and I ard radio station.
Speaker 22: Guaranteed, human real stories, real laughs, real.
Speaker 2: Mojo in the Morning. Lie, you did not miss the guests for Secret Sound. I just had to play a twelve minute commercial break for some reason. I have no idea what a And every commercial in that commercial break was for some kind of a weird thing.
Speaker 4: But hold on, let's just get to this contest. I'm losing my mind here.
Speaker 2: It's time for Mojo's Secret Sound. Yeah, Hey, yesterday we got a winner the secret sound from yesterday. Our first secret sound is over, and let me play you what this secret sound is. Okay, we only played once yesterday we got a guest. Wasn't close. We're gonna play right now here on the Mojo in the Morning Show with Mojo's Secret Sound. My dad's got turned around and on the home with us to play from ann Arbor, Michigan. Please welcome Lauren to the show. Hi, Lauren.
Speaker 30: On the phone.
Speaker 1: Lauren on the.
Speaker 2: Phone, Lauren, you want five thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Yes, what would you do?
Speaker 2: What would you take? Where'd you take that money? And what would you do?
Speaker 31: I would pay off some student loans and.
Speaker 10: Use some of it for an upcoming move.
Speaker 2: Oh. By the way, that is so responsible of you.
Speaker 19: I like that, right, adulting huh?
Speaker 2: I like it all right. Well, let's get to the secret sound here right now. Guest number two in the secret Sound, you get to be that contestant and we'll play again. By the way, this is wild. We're gonna play again in thirty minutes because of we're in the seven o'clock. Oh confident, no, we will because if we get a winner here, we got to get another sound. We got a third. Okay, so here we go. Let's let's get good with this one though. You got to win this one Secret Sound number two for five thousand dollars from DFCU Financial, the cash Back Credit Union. What is this sound? What is that sound?
Speaker 19: Okay, hear me out.
Speaker 11: I know you guys have had to clean out like the port of your phone where you charge it, so you're like blowing out the port of it.
Speaker 2: Whoa getting the dusties out? Like what a guess? It is not the sacred sound. That's actually hold one sound that you know what that Actually it's funny. I never would have thought as a guest, but when people you will sometimes throw a guess up there, like the last one secret sound when they were doing the winchill wipers. I'm like that that sounds exactly like the windchill wipers.
Speaker 25: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's good. That was outside of the box. That was great.
Speaker 8: Thy Yeah.
Speaker 32: And just for the record, Kevin, I think your uh, your news is pretty good.
Speaker 2: There's a l that knows something. Shout out to you, Lauren, good news.
Speaker 19: I know, good news anchor.
Speaker 9: When I hear one love it.
Speaker 2: My favorite was the guy that was critiquing it, Rob Kevin asking him what he does for a living, and he goes, I'm an engineer. Kevin goes exactly shout.
Speaker 9: Out to make this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all have our thoughts. Hey, Lauren, play again in twenty eight minutes. All right, thanks, good, thanks, appreciate you. I got the three songs coming up here in a second, believe it or not. It's seven oh three now, it's the five at six fifty five, it's.
Speaker 3: Mojo in the Morning's five.
Speaker 25: It is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six deep five five six fifty five.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: This contest is a good one this week because it's contests brought to you by Kroger grocery stores in Toledo and in the Detroit area where you have a chance. Everybody does, even our you know listeners out on the west side of the state. You got a chance to win ten thousand dollars in free groceries from Kroger. Contestants this morning that are going to be playing. Welcome Brandy from Tiffin, Ohio. What's up, Brandy? How you doing good?
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 2: Brandy is a special education teacher for kindergarteners to first graders, and you are currently taking your kids to school. Where do your kids go to schools? Hey? Shout out too? And what are you? What are your children's names? Ace and tour, Hey guys for mom. Your challenger today from tacompsee is Amber.
Speaker 19: Hi Amber, Hi, good morning, Hi Mojosh not Shannon v Anna.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, good morning. Amber is a mail carrier, is just he works for the post office. We love having you on here. Thank you. Brandy's going first, Amber, You're going to be locked up in a sound proof aious. I'm going to lock you up right now. And here's the contest. The winner is going to get two entries into the ten thousand dollars drawing for the free groceries. The loser will still get an entry, get at least one entry, and both of you guys will win a fifty dollars Kroger gift card just for playing today, Brandy. Question number one and the five of six fifty five. Miley Cyrus is celebrating the twentieth anniversary of Hannah Montana. Miley's character used a stage name used the stage name Hannah Montana, but her real name was Miley What on the show?
Speaker 1: SI?
Speaker 4: All right, I have no idea Question number Miley Jones, We'll accept it.
Speaker 2: Question number two, Chapel Roan is still getting crap on social media for seking her security on this actor's Did she just swear yes? We had to dump it? Give your answer.
Speaker 17: Again, dude, all right?
Speaker 2: Question number three. Project Hail Mary debuted with an eighty point five million dollar box office in the US and another sixty point four million internationally, making it Amazon's biggest movie ever. Which of these famous Ryan's stars in that movie? Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling?
Speaker 15: Gosling? And it is an amazing movie.
Speaker 33: I must see.
Speaker 2: I gotta check it out. Question number four. Detroit rapper Big Sean turns thirty eight years old today, Happy Birthday. Which of these songs is not a Big Sean song? A, I don't f with you? Be humble or c bounce back.
Speaker 12: Say?
Speaker 2: In question number five, the Bachelorette replacement turned out to be a ratings bomb for ABC after the show replaced was replaced because of the Taylor Frank Key Paul controversy. What show did the network replace the Bachelorette with Prey seconds Allay pass on that one. Let's bring our challenger Brandy or Amber back to take on Brandy. How did Brandy do?
Speaker 8: Guys, Brandy got five.
Speaker 2: That's not good, dumb. I don't think enough. I think that Amber. I think that you're going to win this one. Let's see, well, although you may also get two out of five, and then if we do, we'll do a tiebreaker. Question number one, Miley Cyrus is celebrating the twentieth anniversary of Hannah Montana. Miley's character used the stage name Hannah Montana, but her real name on the show was Miley. What Hey, seconds hey two?
Speaker 8: What yiam Anna?
Speaker 2: You're a fan? What was Miley's name? Stuart Stewart, Stewart, there you go. Question yeah. Question number two, Chapel Roan is getting crap on social media still for seeking her security on this actor's daughters.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, uh law yes, close, all right, got it.
Speaker 2: Got on the board. You guys are both now tied at one apiece. Both you guys got both those questions right and wrong or wrong and right?
Speaker 4: Question number three. Project Hail Mary debuted with eighty.
Speaker 2: Point five million in the US another sixty point four million internationally, making it Amazon's biggest movie ever. Which famous Ryan stars in that movie? Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling, Ryan Gosling, Yes, two. All right, that's it. That's the only questions that we're gotten right by Brandy. Now this is where you got to win. You got to get these next two right, or at least one of these next two right, in order to win our five or six fifty five. Question four. Detroit rapper Big Sean turns thirty eight today Abby Birthday. Which of these songs is not a Big Sean song? A, I Don't f with you, B humble or C bounce back Humble?
Speaker 7: Yes, Winter.
Speaker 2: And the answer to the last question was an American Idol was the show that replaced The Bachelorette and turned out to be a ratings bomb. I think people were idled out and nobody wanted to watch if they wanted to watch the Bachelorette, although Lydia in the dirty later this morning with a report that ABC may still run the Bachelorette, so that would be you know what, I think these networks are slimy. They just look for anything for ratings, right. All right, Hey, here's the deal, guys. You each got a fifty dollars Kroger gift card. Congratulations, enjoyed those. Thank you, Amber you got two shots at ten thousand. Brandy, We're gonna give you one shot at ten thousand dollars from Kroger and Kroger gift cards. Congrats to you guys.
Speaker 15: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 17: You can I say something real quick?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 12: Can I?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 13: I know it's Wednesday, it's hump day. We're all awake and up early this morning. But I just want to let everybody know you're beautiful, you're handsome, your love, you're important.
Speaker 15: And if nobody tells you today.
Speaker 2: You are loved. I love it. That's wonderful. Thank you, beautiful thing. I love you. Great message, Thank you. And we have listen and I was going to say this, and we have more chances to play tomorrow. So if you want to play eight four for Mojo Live A four four six six five six five four eight because Lydia will look for a contasting tomorrow.
Speaker 23: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty.
Speaker 3: Five five five.
Speaker 2: What a Tyrantala know that last hour was just it just it was brutal. But here's the deal. We had a lot of commercials, we had a lot of stuff that we had to talk about. It's seven o'clock. We got more listeners here right now. I'm ready. Let's go three songs that I want you guys to pick one of these songs to play, something that's gonna make us feel good, just like that last message.
Speaker 4: Did song number one feel good? Mark Morrison, Return of the Mat Remember the song? That's song number one?
Speaker 2: Song number two outcast? Hey, y okay, big guys sense that he likes that.
Speaker 1: Number?
Speaker 2: Or song number three? Voice Kale, milkshake? All right, all right, which song are we playing? I'm gonna say Mark Morrison, Return of the Mac. What do you say, Kevin?
Speaker 4: I'm coming with you, brou I'm going Mark Morrison, Return of the mag I like it, Anna Rob.
Speaker 8: In honor of my concrete mixer. I'm going with milkshake.
Speaker 2: Oh, I never thought about that. That's good. You're eight concrete mixers. Let's go with Lydia.
Speaker 7: Next, I'm gonna shake up a milkshake. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Oh we're tied. What about you, Bianca? Oh?
Speaker 7: I feel like my milkshake brings all the voice to the yard.
Speaker 2: So I'm going milkshake. Zach, Come on, Zach, what are you going with that? Let's give it to the girls today, Let's take their milkshakes. Ah, you Trader coming up next to the mojo in the morning. Five Lives to Tell your Mom phone scam. Shannon is going to be a principal telling a mom that her daughter is not going to graduate this year right after milkshake. Oh oh oh, all right, you happy, Zach? You're happy, Zach? Is that what you want to go to?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: Secret milks? Listen here doing TikTok dances. She does one dance. I feel like it said Tate mccraie dance.
Speaker 4: She has one TikTok dances she does for every single song.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of seeing this.
Speaker 7: It was a little better.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh, the same dance to every song.
Speaker 2: It was we did not all right?
Speaker 34: Uh?
Speaker 2: Five Lives Tell your mom phone scam. Would you like to be on next week's text mom to nine five five zero zero and we will get your mom on right now. This is a good one. I'm sad that Shannon's missing this one because because we recorded this one last week and Shannon was so good in this one, and she's not here to kind of witness our laughter towards it. So can we make this a video today? Can we make this one of our videos. Did you record this?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 2: Can we make it a video? Can you make it? Sure?
Speaker 29: Can you have many Planet Fitness videos and be doing this that planet?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not talking about Nobody wants to see you.
Speaker 4: Put your headphones on. Put your headphones on, Bianca.
Speaker 7: I'm going to go in the studio and get mine.
Speaker 2: I got you turned up in mind. Here you go, Bianca, make this a video so Shannon can see herself being the principal. I want this this. Five lies we have? Did you record it last week? Yes?
Speaker 7: I know, sir?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, here we go. Take a listen. Five lies tell your mom phone scam, it's.
Speaker 23: Mojo in the morning. Five lies to tell.
Speaker 2: You hey, Marissa. Yeah, five lies to tell your mom? How are you? Are you ready for this?
Speaker 18: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right? So five lies to tell your mom, Bianca, tell us what you want Marissa to do today?
Speaker 29: All right, So Marissa is a senior in high school, and we're going to pretend that she got in trouble and she might not be able to graduate. And when she's in the principal's office, I think it'd be a great idea of she was the principal oh.
Speaker 7: Oh god, oh no, okay, pressure.
Speaker 2: So Marissa, are you ready for graduation?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you have you checked out already from this year? Kind of and you're ready for next year? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 18: I think I'm gonna go to McComb College for an obiech Good for.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, that's awesome. All right. Let's see what your mom's reaction is to you doing five lives. Here are the lies that you got to listen for. Lie number one, you gotta say, mom, I got in trouble at school.
Speaker 30: Line number two, my principal caught me vaping in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Lie number three, I swear I just tried it once with my friends.
Speaker 2: Line number four.
Speaker 8: They said they might not let me graduate now.
Speaker 2: And line number five, the principal wants to talk to you. Okay, let's call your mom up and see what her reaction is to that. You don't vakee? Please tell me you don't.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 4: Good for you, good girl, all right, I appreciate you being honest with us.
Speaker 2: You swear, all right? All right?
Speaker 7: Perfect, you gotta be a good actress.
Speaker 2: Here we go, hm.
Speaker 18: Speaking mom, Yeah, I got in trouble at school. Okay, my ten people called me vagan in the.
Speaker 12: Bathroom like miss.
Speaker 35: Mm hmm, and I want to try.
Speaker 1: It once.
Speaker 14: Really screwed.
Speaker 32: They said they might not let me graduate.
Speaker 18: I don't know what to do. Well, I don't know how to answer that person will want to talk to you, but I.
Speaker 17: Know you've done it more than once.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's like a joke or is it true?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 18: Like seriously, like when I's being so fast, So what's gonna happen? I'm not too sure yet. You know, I think I like have a school sign from the school officer. I guess I don't know you're gonna get ticketed. Yeah, because it was on school property. And who where did you get the bait from?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 18: My songs, I don't want to get them in trouble. Well, it just means you're going to be even even more trouble. I'm supposed to be meeting with my boss in like four minutes. So can we get this going of what's happening?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: Can I please talk to your mom?
Speaker 18: Wants to talk to you?
Speaker 7: Okay, Hi is this Christina?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 30: Hi, we had a little issue here at school today. I am did do do you understand what happened today?
Speaker 7: Of what she told me.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, that she was caught.
Speaker 30: Yeah yeah, I hope you didn't buy an outfit for graduation because that's not happening at this point. So this is this is poor parenting as far as I can see it, because obviously she learned this from somewhere.
Speaker 15: Thanks.
Speaker 18: Are you telling me I'm.
Speaker 19: A poor parent?
Speaker 2: Correct? Yes?
Speaker 33: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: She's not going to graduate.
Speaker 30: We're also going to reach out to Macomb and make sure that they are aware of the situation, because I know they don't want to have clouds of watermelon smoke all over their hallways. Who is this? This is the principal and you're telling me, okay that you are a poor parent. Yes, you heard me correctly.
Speaker 17: Okay, all right.
Speaker 18: Well I'll be making sure to address this then too.
Speaker 30: Oh yes, please come on. I would love to speak to you face to face.
Speaker 15: Absolutely wow.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I can't even be that mean mom. This is actually not the school. This is the mojo in the morning show. That was Shannon principal. Shannon you.
Speaker 33: She was going to.
Speaker 32: Be having it.
Speaker 17: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Who were you going to get mad at Moore? Your daughter or the principal?
Speaker 17: You know, I have no idea right at this moment, because my heart's beating a billion.
Speaker 11: Miles a minute.
Speaker 7: You know, it's so funny. I couldn't tell your voice from your daughter's mom.
Speaker 2: You guys, you sound so similar. And she's got to be in with her boss in about a minute and after right now. No, you win a prize.
Speaker 3: You're a winner.
Speaker 17: By the way, I got to be a darn good priese.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Marissa told us beforehand she's never vape before.
Speaker 2: But my mom said again, like I stopped. Okay, have it. She swore to God that she never Yes, he was.
Speaker 24: About to get her car taken away, phone, everything.
Speaker 11: So she's we'll see about that still when I get hold.
Speaker 2: No, No, she's graduating.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, what did we win?
Speaker 4: Man, What you won was a box of vapes. We're gonna get you lots of them. Mom's gonna be at graduation right there. They being away sitting on the bleachers.
Speaker 17: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh man, hey, we got some nice rating. Mom, hang on the phone for just one second. Nice job, Marissa, great work. Congratulations to you.
Speaker 21: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 23: Sweet five lives to tell your mom so good.
Speaker 2: If you want to be on next week's text mom to nine five five zero zero. We are back with the secret sound in your chance to win five grand.
Speaker 23: Mojo in the Morning's five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Secret sound is on the ear now.
Speaker 23: It's where we pay you for your ears and the big freaking brain you have.
Speaker 3: Guess what the sound is.
Speaker 23: We'll pay you cash, get in a six thirty nine thirty with that big brain and show how smart you are. Thanks to DFCU Financial, we could not do this promotion without DFCU Financial, So we're asking you the next time you need a checking account, save these account, your kid's account or alone shoes DFCU. We love Dfcuay.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he'll stop cheating once you get married.
Speaker 23: Another world famous war of the roses happens tomorrow morning if you seven and nine on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: All right, man, that might have been the longest commercial break that I think I've ever played in the history of my career. Really, Holy good God, and they are all for pops. So all right, here we go your chance to win right now money, How about this five thousand dollars from DFCU Financial. DFCU Financial the cashback credit union giving you five thousand dollars if you know this sound. It is Mojo's Secret Sound eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five sixty five four eight the ninety fifth caller. You're gonna win.
Speaker 3: We jour in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: So the beauty of the fact that we have so many talented people on the show is when one of our most talented, Shannon goes on vacation, we have somebody here to help us to carry the ball, and that is Lydia is checking into the game now entering for Shannon. Come on, Kevin, like Mason, we do it. Here's Lydia. Let's go it all.
Speaker 16: Right, thanks for the intro, you guys. Allen Richson is in the news this morning. He's also known as being an actor. He's a rechar star. He was involved in a street fight with his Tennessee neighbor and a sore scamy. Details on what exactly happened. There's footage but not much audio. But I have a little bit. So let's play that for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's I get okahana. Second, here we're gonna get the We have the audio. Say a little bit. Okay, where's that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can't really hear it?
Speaker 2: I do hear the motorcycle? Oh that's that's kind of all. And again, who is this? This is? This is who Alan Richson? And he is the actor that plays on Reacher. Yes, Reacher. I've never seen Reacher before. Is Reacher like like born like James Bond?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's kind of badass. However, I didn't. I wasn't that impressed with his acting. I'm so what happened? What happened with this guy?
Speaker 16: So the confrontation began when the neighbor approached Alan in the street to complain about him riding motorcycles through the neighborhood. The neighbor admits he pushed Alan first, and he pushed him twice, including knocking him off of his bike. Witnesses and neighbors of the fight say the name that pushed Alan stepped into the road in an aggressive manner shoved Alan to the ground, prompting the actor to respond. The video shows Alan then throwing multiple punches well the neighbors on the ground, leading to visible injuries. The neighbor claims Alan hit him several times, while Alan's side says he was defending himself after being pushed.
Speaker 7: Police reviewed the footage.
Speaker 16: And witnessed statements and determined that Alan acted in self defense and there are gonna be no charges filed.
Speaker 2: Oh it was interesting. TMZ released only the video that the neighbor put out, and then all of a sudden, later in the day, this reacher guy he had body cam on like he actually was he was, which is probably thank god that he had it, because if he didn't, he looked like he was gonna get himself in some legal hot water. And then he releases it and it shows the neighbor running in front of him and his kid and them riding their motorcycles down. The neighbor was the antagonist of this whole thing. I mean, you, no, go ahead, No, can you legally ride your just dirt bikes on a street like that? I don't know what the law says or homeowners association says, because they look like they're you know, those dirt bikes and stuff. So I don't know what the deal is. But this neighbor seems like he was kind of a kind of one of those Karens, like a male a guy Karen.
Speaker 4: But I think I would be This sounds like a good topic of neighbors who have gotten into physical altercations. I would love to know, like why it happened, because he still lives next door, Like you got still don't see this guy every day?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean and and now you got a bigger mess because the cops aren't going to do a thing. But will This guy looked like an idiot to the rest of the neighborhood. That he looked like he was just trying to to go crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Delta Airlines is suspending airport perks for members of Congress during the ongoing government shutdown, meaning lawmakers will no longer receive special escorts or priority services.
Speaker 7: This move comes as the Department.
Speaker 16: Of Homeland Security shut down impacts air travel nationwide, with TSA agents working without pay, causing staff shortages and longer security lines. Delta says the decision is tied to limited resources and growing operational challenges, emphasizing that its priority is maintaining safety and service for all passengers during the disruption.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: You know what, they shouldn't get paid too if they can't come to terms and pay these poor people that have been out for such a long time.
Speaker 36: This morning, new urgency to reach a deal to fund Homeland Security and pay TSA agents. Some travelers are now arriving up to seven hours early for their flights, fearing massive security lines at some airports.
Speaker 2: Some passengers are missing flights and so they coming in next there.
Speaker 15: So all of that is just adding to more congest and adding too along the lines.
Speaker 36: In Houston, this line stretching across three floors. Agents have now gone forty days without being paid more or calling out sick or quitting.
Speaker 10: Most of us have maxed out our credit cards, We've taken loans out.
Speaker 3: We just don't have any more to give.
Speaker 36: In Michigan, a veteran's nonprofit is switching gears to help TSA workers, providing staples like milk and eggs.
Speaker 2: I thought, you know what, what if it was us?
Speaker 37: What if it was veterans in that position and we weren't getting paid.
Speaker 36: In Florida, this landscaping company is now collecting donations for TSA officers. In Washington, there appears to be new momentum for a deal to end the standoff. Senate Republicans have now agreed to fund the TSA and every agency inside Homeland Security except for Immigration Enforcement.
Speaker 7: Is essentially what the Democrats have been asking for.
Speaker 36: Democrats pitched the plan, suggesting they're willing to fight separately for immigration policing reforms.
Speaker 2: President Trump saying this yesterday. I guess they're getting fairly class, but I think any deal they make, I'm pretty much not happy with him. Could you go forty days not getting paid and they say they're maxing their credit cards. I'll be honest with you, I think the majority of us probably don't have enough savings to go one paycheck, let alone two paychecks. And many of these people when they drive to the airport, like I know in the Detroit area, many of these people, when I sit there and have conversations with them, they come in from Toledo, or they're driving from the east side of the Detroit area, which is like an hour drive to the airport, and they're not getting paid. This is just a question forty too.
Speaker 4: At the last piece of that clip, when the presidents say that anything they put forth, he's probably not going to be happy with. Do we know why or what he's looking for so we can get this thing passed?
Speaker 2: Well, I think they all just aren't happy with each other. But I don't know. But the Democrats don't want to give the TSA their money, and also Secret Service isn't getting their money, and Coast Guards is not getting their money because they want to defund the Ice guys because they're upset still about Ice. Oh that's what he's not happy with. But Ice is already getting paid and Ice isn't even part of this deal. They are paid for the next I think six years or something like that. So this isn't even affecting the those Ice guys, Ice, ice, ice, milk. Can we do this? Can is there a way that we can make it that we don't have to defund or whatever essentials like the mill, like the military, TSA, secret service, like those that you need, you know what I mean? Like and if a politician like a senator or a president or a congress person is getting their money and these others aren't getting their money, everybody should not be getting their money. Agree.
Speaker 4: I want to say, some guy literally last night, I can't think of his name.
Speaker 2: He was a senator.
Speaker 4: He put forth legislation his name's John Corn to prevent those who work in government like congress, senators, all these other people to not get paid also during government shutdown.
Speaker 25: So and but the.
Speaker 4: Response was were the people that have to vote for it. That's the whole thing. You're a lying on the people who are not getting paid to be the ones to support not getting paid.
Speaker 2: I don't see that happening keV. When he put that out there, they said no, everybody said all the other people said, now, we're not going to do that. Exactly crazy. So we got to vote better. Seven. Can you imagine going six to seven hours early of your flight because you're.
Speaker 7: Worried, bro, Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: People were sleeping.
Speaker 4: They had video in Houston, Texas where they were sleeping, like the entire line three point thirty in the morning. They're sleeping on the floor because they're not able to move.
Speaker 7: Insane.
Speaker 2: How are you supposed to take off work? Yeh, we're I was supposed to tell my kids trying to come home.
Speaker 16: So speaking of insane, Taylor Frankie Paul is back in the dirty. But there were footage and cameras up from the police officers that night that she got into that fight with her ex Dakota Morrinson. That was recently it leaked and I have the audio of that here too.
Speaker 26: Those kind of things on a person, she sounds a lot liked.
Speaker 34: Just all the stuff on the ground and you throwing things at him and.
Speaker 7: Ask him alone.
Speaker 27: Him, because when he sees this, he's not going to agree to it.
Speaker 7: Let's walk to my car, all right. I don't know why that that audio is so low.
Speaker 16: But since then, as we know, her season of The Bachelorette remains on a pause. However, even since this camera footage that came out yesterday, she's seen grilling the officers, yelling at them, going back and forth. She was also slurring and struggling to keep her balance. And although that came out, people were still in support of wanting to.
Speaker 7: See her season.
Speaker 16: And now ABC is a little bit conflicted because they're already at a loss of millions of dollars with Taylor season being already in production, and now they had to put it on a pause. So ABC still might air Taylor season due to the fact that again they could be losing millions of dollars. And although the producers of The Bachelorette were made aware and already knew of both this footage of her and the officer and her and her ex Dakota, they still chose to proceed with you know recording.
Speaker 2: That I listen if I'm ABC. They're already bleeding enough money right now. I think people would watch, even though I think that it would be poor decision on their part. We are so forgetful of stuff. They would run it get great ratings, and I think advertisers might some might pull, but some might stay. It would probably get huge ratings. I hate to say it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I've had comments everywhere that none of this footage, Like, it doesn't matter how much footage everyone sees of her, they still want to see the season.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yeah, doesn't make it right though, just because it'd be good ratings.
Speaker 2: I hear you, Anna or the Roses Tomorrow morning, seven and nine o'clock. We're going to ruin a relationship, all right.
Speaker 16: If you want to listen back to this Dirty or the previous Dirty, you can download the free iHeartRadio ifin search Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: I love it. Good job, Lydia, I was at an incredible job by Lydia.
Speaker 23: Celebrity Dirt. It's Mojo in the Morning, It's Dirty on the Dirty, Hey time on the Mojo on the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: For Mojo's Secret sound worth five thousand dollars to you from DFCU Financial. The cash back credit union we have. Thank you, Sam. I wasn't going to say anything, but I needed it when I said Mojo's Secret sound. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Welcome Sam from Grand Rappids. What's up, Sam?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 19: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning Sam. We've got money, Yes we do. We got money. How about you?
Speaker 15: I don't love bit.
Speaker 9: I want that five k though?
Speaker 2: That five k? What would you do with that five k? If you want it?
Speaker 14: I would pay have some debts, give me some su stressfully kind of debt.
Speaker 2: How much debt are you in? How much do you owe to the credit card company?
Speaker 9: I about six thousand?
Speaker 2: Okay, well you know what. This is not going to pay the full, but it's five thousand dollars to help you out. Are you ready? What sound is? Before you guess?
Speaker 25: Kevin?
Speaker 2: What were you gonna say?
Speaker 4: That's six thousand that you racked up in credit cards?
Speaker 2: Sam? Was that from shopping or was that on other stuff?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 15: Actually I went to New York Fashion Week.
Speaker 37: And it wasn't It wasn't paid for a walked and I just I didn't know how to handle.
Speaker 19: My credit card when I did it.
Speaker 38: So you know, edit up, we.
Speaker 4: Got a model on the line, all right, Sam, Sam, I'm gonna do it again.
Speaker 2: What is this secret sound?
Speaker 9: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Okay, I feel like I'm wrong, but I'm not gonna change it.
Speaker 37: I think it's like the bottom of a phone, like up to your chest, trying to listen to your heartbeat.
Speaker 4: Whoa the bottom of it? Up to your chest trying to listen to your heart beat?
Speaker 2: Do you do this often? How would you do that?
Speaker 39: Well?
Speaker 19: So I saw like a turn on TikTok and it was a while ago, and it kind of just sounded like that.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, Sam, the fashion icon. You still have six thousand dollars of credit card debt? You are not aware?
Speaker 4: Guys, Sam, Sam, I'll be back.
Speaker 2: No, No, I do have something for you. I do have something for you online. Number twenty eight a guy named Eddie who says he's rich and he would like to pay off your credit card debt if you go on a date with him.
Speaker 19: Oh I'm not yeah, period, Okay, it's like a little more than like six thousand though.
Speaker 4: This is this is the only fans on the radio here right now. Peanut Butter on your toes, Sam, he's into.
Speaker 8: That for six thousand.
Speaker 2: Maybe he wants you to hear his heartbeat with your phone. Hang on the phone and let me let me tell you, actually, don't hang on the phone because that sounds weird. It's like I'm keeping you there to get your phone number or something. Lydia get her number. It's eight thirty. We'll play again, so call back at eight thirty. Awesome, Thank you, Thanks Sam six thousand dollars in New York's Fashion Week. I like it and a model she walked. She just didn't go for a pleasure. We got good looking listeners. All right, right, it's Mojoe in the Morning show. Do you guys remember when I did a topic on the air. It was a bit ago. It might have been before cav you came to the show. I know it was definitely before Anna came to the show. But for the listeners, do you remember when I said on the air a statement that got me into a lot of trouble When I said women who wear ankle bracelets are easy?
Speaker 4: I didn't see that that was prior to my existence. Why did you feel that way?
Speaker 2: Well, because I just feel like whenever I see women that have an ankle bracelet on, like one of those like pieces of like gold just around their ankles, I feel like they might have fun. And I said it on the air, and the girls went crazy. But then there was a discussion that led to a nice conversation on the radio, and actually my point was proven. Actually I think it was. I'm going to do something right that like that right now with a totally different statement. And I don't want you guys to get just angry at me. I want you guys to participate in conversation with me. All right. I believe that you are crazy if you have this tattoo, if you are a girl with this tattoo, you are crazy. You're certifiable. And I'm gonna say it on the air right now, and then I'm going to open it to discussion. And one of the conversations can be tattoos that scream red flags. Okay for me, a girl with a barbed wired tat is crazy.
Speaker 8: Who'd you see that had one of those?
Speaker 2: I saw a girl yesterday and I'll discuss where I was later this morning that had a tattoo and it was a barb wire tat, and she started making kind of some rumblings, you know, she was a little angry about something that was going on in the public place that we were, and when I saw her tattoo, I instantly said, move over four seats. But I'm gonna go on record and I'm gonna put my foot down in this one, and I'm gonna say, girls with barbed wire tattoos certifiable.
Speaker 8: I think they could beat you up. I don't know if they'd be crazy.
Speaker 4: That's part of it crazy. I think that I feel like, was she wearing flip flops?
Speaker 2: Hurts? Tell you what tolls out?
Speaker 4: Her hair was probably blonde, probably want wash, and she might have had a chip tooth. Were you in the same place, I tell you I can get a whole profile.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I mean, you don't go into a tattoo artist and you say you know what I want to get today, the barb wires. Am I wrong on this? Eight four four Mojo Live? Or do you have other tattoos? Because I also think this too. When I see a girl with a face tattoo, I'm like, man, that took a lot of thinking to do. I'm gonna add one to the list.
Speaker 4: Okay, specifically for women, I do not enjoy when I see a woman with a snake on her body. Women with snake tattoos scream snakes, because that's who I'm interested in. You know what I mean, Like a woman that I see with a snake tattoo, I feel like there's something snaky about you. It's something in there that I can't trust.
Speaker 2: I think that women that have snake tattoos definitely are like the girls that wear the ankle bracelets. I don't think they're virtual. Here, what you got to say, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean I I don't. I do disagree. I don't think that she's like crazy, but like I said, I think she could probably beat you up. She's a tough woman.
Speaker 4: I'm saying about how many women to this point just pick out barbed wires.
Speaker 8: Do you see how many men pick out crazy tattoos?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean they probably fight you, so's it's justifiable if they're certain. I'm not saying it's justifiable. I'm just saying that that's probably the reason why. Now, if she's a bare knuckle backyard artist, then you know she might be a little ronde rousy. Hold on, Christina, you got one to add to the list. First off, question, what do you think about the take on barbed wire tattoos?
Speaker 40: I think that's yeah, I'm certifiable or just tacky tack.
Speaker 41: I personally do not like the tear drop ones.
Speaker 2: I think those are you're in a gang. If you got a tear.
Speaker 4: Drop, definitely I'm staying away from you at that moment.
Speaker 2: Right there, I'm gonna I'm out on a tear drop.
Speaker 9: You gotta watch out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm seeing more girls that are getting names tattooed on them that I think is crazy, like your man's name or something.
Speaker 2: Don't you guess somebody name on you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: You sure?
Speaker 8: I don't?
Speaker 2: Issues and show? No, what is it? What is it?
Speaker 8: Then it's and Co and Company. It's like the friend group. A bunch of people have it on them.
Speaker 4: Okay, the and Co Game. Where do you guys meet?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Shawna. What's going on? Shauna?
Speaker 33: So number one?
Speaker 31: First time?
Speaker 2: Yes, on the phone. Somebody got to get that tatty first time?
Speaker 29: Oh yeah, So I actually have so I have bright ass, green ass cats.
Speaker 19: I have them tattooed on my back.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 8: Always watching, No matter what way I'm at, I'm always watching.
Speaker 2: Back tattoos are interesting ones too, because who you showing those things off to? Huh?
Speaker 31: I mean who's showing up?
Speaker 15: Who's looking?
Speaker 2: I'm always the person behind you. That's right. I do like the tattoos on the back though. I like that Chelsea's got Chelsea's got the numbers of our boys' birthdays on there, although it is kind.
Speaker 4: Of I don't know if I'm trying to look at that though. Yeah, then you gotta think about your kids every time. Well, I don't get to go that way.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, b are you serious?
Speaker 4: No, no, bro, you gotta go that way tonight's your nice next caller.
Speaker 2: Texting her right now, mindy, texting her right up. I'm gonna do it in a group chat with you, Mindy. What's going on?
Speaker 11: Hey, guys, I haven't met a girl with a chest tattoo that wouldn't punch anyone in the face.
Speaker 8: How do you mean chest?
Speaker 41: Like their whole chest is covered?
Speaker 2: You don't loops?
Speaker 17: No, no, like the clamical down.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, I like it. You just make sure your arm's length away from her if you're standing by her.
Speaker 25: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I feel like the chick with a barbed wire tattoo gotta be in a biker gang. She got a leather hat in her name. She kind of thick, and her name Donna what's up, Rachel?
Speaker 25: Hi?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 42: I think personally that any lady that has like a cuff around their upper arms that goes all the way around, that's trashy and he can probably kick your ass.
Speaker 2: Oh, I shall beat She will beat you until you're dead. Yeah.
Speaker 13: A friend out of getting one.
Speaker 32: I was like, don't do it, it's trashy.
Speaker 9: She was like, well, my mom has one.
Speaker 13: I was like, case in point, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Her mom was that crazy.
Speaker 15: Huh yep, yep, we have that uncommon.
Speaker 9: We trauma bonded over that. It's okay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I love you for calling. Thanks Rachel. Bye bye. What's up, Kristen?
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 9: So at Coyote Joe's one night, I saw a.
Speaker 15: Girl that had bike handlebars tattooed on the small.
Speaker 2: Of her back.
Speaker 41: A rider from one side to the to the other.
Speaker 8: Ride like a Harley bike or like a track.
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 42: Probably I think it was a Harley.
Speaker 2: That's instructional. Hey Sarah, Hi, we're talking about red tattoos.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 32: So, my actually my husband on our honeymoon, we decided to do something crazy and we got tattoos and he ended up getting the barbed wire tattoo on it on our honeymoon.
Speaker 2: That was okay, don't.
Speaker 24: I got and I got one on my lower back, not a tramp stamp, but one on my lower back.
Speaker 2: You got barbed wire tattoo on your lower back or something?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 32: No, some angel wings with like a g closs angel wing halo kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesus, they never Chelsea, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 35: My mom has a barbed wire tattoo around her ankle with blood drops from it.
Speaker 2: My god, what is mom's first name?
Speaker 4: Donna?
Speaker 8: You know Jesus Christ with the crown of thorns?
Speaker 2: What is what is your mom's name, Shelley? Was she getting blood drawn at quest diagnostics?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 35: But funny enough, that was her first tattoo ever, and it was in.
Speaker 2: Her it was where.
Speaker 43: It was her tattoo, and she was in her fifties when she got it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wonder why she chose midlife crisis.
Speaker 2: That's why she chose.
Speaker 19: I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna have to ask her.
Speaker 2: All right, we love your mom.
Speaker 4: We love you to take care of yourself. Hold on, this is a wild tattoo. I've never heard of somebody having this tattoo. Marissa has a tattoo on her ass of what.
Speaker 19: A pizza slice?
Speaker 8: Y's like the It's like.
Speaker 11: The emoji slice, but it has melty cheese.
Speaker 13: And I got it so I could say, want a pizza? This ass? Where is it on my butt cheek?
Speaker 31: Wow?
Speaker 8: Want a pizza?
Speaker 34: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it deep dish or is it think cress like stuff.
Speaker 13: I would say it's like a deep dish.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot of ass. I like that, But can I ask you this question that Kep just asked that last collar or a couple of collars? Ago, was it cocaine?
Speaker 4: What would make you get a pizza slice on your booty?
Speaker 13: So it was honestly on the whim tattoo.
Speaker 24: I have a cardinal tattoo on my arm that I got.
Speaker 38: For my grandma dead.
Speaker 9: And I had time left in.
Speaker 33: My session and it was like, hey, do you.
Speaker 13: Want anything else? And I'm like, yeah, let's put a piece of slice on my butt cheet.
Speaker 4: You have to take a picture. You feed the carnal a pizza slice. They have to be oh my god, hold on a second, hold on. Chelsea got the text says Chelsea, good morning.
Speaker 2: Let Mojo hit it from the oh God, and she says no, and then he goes, please, Chelsea, this will be a perfect moment when he gets the opportunity. Uh, he needs it. What is wrong with you, Kevin? And then he says he really wants to.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I got you, bro, I got your back.
Speaker 2: You're a good friend, Kevin. I got you, Zach, you could have done the same thing, but Kevin was the only one to step up for me.
Speaker 1: On that one.
Speaker 2: Detroit wus next with Mosquiton, Grand Pics.
Speaker 40: And I are Radio guaranteed him.
Speaker 22: Real people, real stories, real laughs, real smell, and real dumb sometimes Mojo in the Morning, Mojo.
Speaker 2: Let me take you back to the beginning?
Speaker 3: Is alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: You're a doodo. Ahead, let's go. I gotta take two more calls on this one and then I'm gonna move on. Let me just promote that Secret Sounds coming up in twenty five minutes, so another chance to win sound number two. Keep these I need these calls here, They're just too good. Jen, are you there?
Speaker 14: I am here.
Speaker 2: Jen wants to tell us about a friend with an interesting tattoo. What is the tattoo.
Speaker 32: She got a glow in the dark tattoo of the mouth.
Speaker 38: Right JJ, oh my god.
Speaker 32: That is in the daytime, people will ask to see you and she'll pull her pants down just a little bit.
Speaker 38: She goes, Oh, dump.
Speaker 4: That's out, all right, We're moving on.
Speaker 2: That was awful. You said you have too, We got you know?
Speaker 4: Why why did she Why did she have to say that? That was incredible? Do you know the foresight, the thought of person. I didn't even mouse next to her. The JJ and the rest of it you cannot hear on the radio.
Speaker 2: We had to dump that. Well, Tom and Jerry, Doris, are you there?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: We got your your You sounded kind of girl, Doris. What's the what's the tattoo?
Speaker 19: I have your name on my butt?
Speaker 9: What you have?
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 1: What's it says?
Speaker 19: It says your name? Always said, it's actually a cursive and it just says your name. And I have made so many free drinks off of that, because you meet somebody and you ask them what their name is, and then you tell them that you have your name on their butt.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the actual thing. It says your name in everybody thinks and how often do you have to show your butt to get free drinks.
Speaker 19: It's been a while, but I used to do it all the time because drunk doors didn't care.
Speaker 2: Yes, me like the drunk doors doesn't care.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, thanks Doris, take care of yourself, have a good day.
Speaker 12: You too.
Speaker 2: To your name all right, Mojo in the Morning Show. Something really cool is going to be happening when the Pistons play their next home game. Kevin's going to do something for a first at a Pistons game. And for those who don't know, Kevin is the in stadium arena host for the Detroit Pistons. He and Mason make the night so good when you go to a game and you hear Mason screaming Troy basketball and then keV hosting all the stuff on the sidelines and on the court. What's going to be happened for the first time, Kevin, Fine game, first time.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I've been doing this since end of twenty twenty, so a little over five years. My grandmother has coming too a game to see me in action.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Grandmama good out in my mo I love her. I'm so excited. She hasn't always wanted to come. I think again. With the timing that I first started, it was like the height of COVID. She's ninety five years old right now, so she was really kind of leery about coming into super public places and being around that many people. She's also ninety five years old, so she isn't moving as swiftly as she once was, and it's, you know, a little bit of parking. And we've talked about maybe get her a suite, or put her close, or put her in a section where she doesn't have to walk, or get her a wheelchair. And I've constantly told her that I will make the accommodation such that she would feel extremely comfortable. And she's always been like, eah no, But I kind of think she ain't coming for me. She's coming because the team winning, because all of us said it, you know what I mean, It's no coincidence that now all of a sudden she's gearing and ready to come.
Speaker 8: Did she ask you to come or did you ask her?
Speaker 4: Literally, so we're on the phone yesterday and she's like, when I'm coming to a game? And I was like, whenever you want, And I literally I'm like, how about tomorrow. She's like, oh, I can't come from. I was like, Thursday, let's set it up. Thursday, I'll come get you. I'll have a wheelchair ready, like, I'll have all the things ready, And she sounded like she was excited to come.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I love this that not only is she doing this, but she's on the air with us.
Speaker 3: Grandmama.
Speaker 2: Hello, I hope she hasn't listening to the Cat Lady and the Mouse.
Speaker 38: Oh, excuse me, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Grandma. Hi, Grandma, I'm doing good. How are you.
Speaker 15: I'm sure optimistic about what I'm going to do and what I'm not going to. Well, you know, after I got all excited about how many more games they're going to be playing, and I said, I better get in on this before they go into, you know, the actual choosing who's going to be What I said to you, I said, I think I want to.
Speaker 5: Go to a game.
Speaker 2: What's going on in your voice? Though I don't, I don't hear Yeah, Grandma, are you excited about this?
Speaker 15: Well, you know, I'm excited about the Pistons whenever, because it's been for it's been forever.
Speaker 8: Are you excited to see Kevin?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 15: All the time? You know, to hear Kevin and I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't have any butts.
Speaker 15: It's just that, you know, when physically you feel like you've been running down. So I've had visitors, you know, here they come, here, they come. And so when I turned over, I said.
Speaker 9: Gee, I said, I'm awfully sift.
Speaker 15: This morning, I said, I better reconsider this Thursday visit to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to the Marina. Yeah, Grandma, you know the the excited level of Kevin and and you know how much he loves you. I mean you are the woman of his life. Yeah, you guy. You guys have such a special relationship. He is so excited for you to be able to do this. And I know that the timing is tough because it's later at night, but I do know you are probably one of Detroit's greatest sports fans. For those that don't know this, and I've gotten a chance to witness this when I've been with cav You'll call up and ask him what channels things are on, because everything's now so crazy with the teams putting them on streaming devices and stuff.
Speaker 15: Excuse me, are you?
Speaker 2: This is Mojo?
Speaker 9: Oh? Okay, the convincer.
Speaker 2: But what I'm trying to say is Kevin is so excited to have you come to the game. And even if Kevin, I don't know if there's a way that has happened, but even if she can come for a half would be awesome, wouldn't it just to be able to get her to see what you do and see the Pistons live.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you only knew how many times I've seen the Pistons alive.
Speaker 2: Announced Yeah, I mean, honestly, it would.
Speaker 4: It would mean the absolute world to me to have my grandma and Arena.
Speaker 2: But if you came, you are the.
Speaker 9: Main focus, okay, And like I'm saying.
Speaker 15: To actually see and when I heard the little excerpt the other day of how what you really say and how you respond, I just sort of like, was so proud of you.
Speaker 2: I love you, Grandma.
Speaker 1: That's sweet love, Grandson.
Speaker 4: We wanted to give you a steroids shot of some by got some roods.
Speaker 2: Grandma's the only.
Speaker 15: Thing, the only thing, Kevin to listen to you all and to encourage me is what I'm really gonna miss and life not real life. I'm really gonna try to beat myself up and pick my outfits and wait on you around four o'clock or four point thirty and when you get enough, you just say I got enough.
Speaker 2: Okay. I love I love the relationship that the two of you have, Kevin. And this is why I think Kevin's going to make a great husband one day, Grandmamma. He's got two he's got two very strong, very incredible women in his life. Actually three, because he's got a sister too. But you and his mom are such great influences on the woman that he will one day choose to be his wife one day. One day, yeah, hopefully soon. Appreciate that, Grandma.
Speaker 4: If you can muster up the energy, then I will come get you at any time. But if not, I don't want you to feel as though you have to force yourself to come.
Speaker 2: Don't ever feel like that.
Speaker 15: But you know, I don't feel i'd have to force on any basis because of the fact that I want to do it so badly.
Speaker 2: Okay, sweet, all right, we'll consider it done, grant. Grandma.
Speaker 15: What did you say about four thirty five o'clock, Yeah, four.
Speaker 4: Thirty I come get you. Give us enough time, and so we got a rush, Grandma.
Speaker 15: So let's just be smooth with this and we'll follow through and really and truly that's my best time.
Speaker 9: Of the day.
Speaker 2: Perfect, Grandma, this is Mojo again. I want to ask one more question of you. I know you're a huge Detroit sports fan, but if I had to tell you which team is your favorite? What would you tell me? The Piston, the Tigers, the Lions, the Red Wings. Which one's your favorite?
Speaker 5: The Pistons?
Speaker 15: I mean, I've been through them all, you know. I've been to a hockey game and I've.
Speaker 9: Been to football games.
Speaker 15: But I've always liked basketball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's your favorite Piston of all time? Do you still think Isaiah Thomas is cute?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 15: You know, the only thing is I went down the line, you know, yes, I went down.
Speaker 9: The line so far.
Speaker 15: I kind of mix him up sometimes, but he's okay, you know what I mean, He's kind of not as swift as I wanted to be because I end up thinking about somebody on another team.
Speaker 2: Like Michael Jordan. Who's better Michael Jordan or Lebron? Grandma?
Speaker 9: See, oh, come on, now, you know how you're not there.
Speaker 15: It's anning, but you know today it's Michael and and someone else, and then.
Speaker 38: You're back to.
Speaker 4: See I ain't coming to get you no more, you know, what, Kevin would be sweet. It would be really sweet.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I know Grandma's gonna sit there courtside in your area there, but I bet you I could totally see the players just going crazy over your grandma. It would be dope. I do remember.
Speaker 4: I remember one time I took Grandma to a game, this at the Palace, and we sat out kind of after the game, and where Sheie Wallace was walking by, and this is after he played.
Speaker 2: He was suited up.
Speaker 4: Well, no, he was still playing, but he wasn't playing that night, and there were about fifty people that were screaming after the game, and he was going to wherever he was going and wasn't really stopping. And then my grandma yelled out and she got one of them down the street voices. You hear her down the street, you know it's tring to come on.
Speaker 2: So she like shape.
Speaker 4: He turned around, he was like, oh, I got to stop for Grandma. Came back a got a picture and everything. So they do love her.
Speaker 2: That is so.
Speaker 15: Cool, hey, Kevin mention it out of thinking, now, what shirt do I have downstairs that I can wear? That's got going through these names of who's sure not going to wear and I said, I don't know, show you an old one or an up to date one or now one or what.
Speaker 9: So I said, maybe none at all.
Speaker 2: Oh, you gotta wear a shirt. Ain't ready for that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have every place you're looking for a Pistons fans, not only fans.
Speaker 15: So I'll go from some place to some place.
Speaker 4: Whatever you wear, as long as you there haven't taken them, all right.
Speaker 2: I love taking her shirts. You do, I do?
Speaker 4: She got she got good vented shirts, like stuff from the actual year that things have taken place. I go in there and raid our closet sometimes. Hey, Grandma, we love you. You rest up for the big occasion. It's going to be so much fun to see what. keV comes in the next morning and talks about.
Speaker 15: Okay, well, well we're going through it. And I hadn't really made a definite decision that not to come because I was anxious to come all year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's sweet, we'll talk about it. Thursday night is the game.
Speaker 15: When the day is Wednesday.
Speaker 2: That's right. We love you, Grandma.
Speaker 9: I love you all too, and so just sort of clean your mouths up, and uh, I already met.
Speaker 15: I already met Anna, so.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah your science playp I make you too, Grandma, but you forgot.
Speaker 15: Oh no, I'm another day and uh, Kevin talk to you later, all right.
Speaker 2: You Grandma talked to you later by Grandma that day.
Speaker 15: Have a good morning and clean things up over there. And I enjoyed you all, and you all are really giving a contribution.
Speaker 38: You are sitting.
Speaker 2: I love you to take care of yourself.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And hey, this is she Wilds with Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: And you know what Mojo in the Morning does not you not and will not lie.
Speaker 2: For you in the morning.
Speaker 23: You know, we the host for the host from Michigan State and somewhat funny guy on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: You know it's beautiful about that call and Grandma doing that. Is that anytime that Kevin says anything on the air that's inappropriate, we're going to play that drop from now on and clean it up, Zach.
Speaker 2: She was she wasn't only talking about me, mister, mister convincer.
Speaker 8: I don't get to do it that way.
Speaker 5: Did you.
Speaker 4: Right after the lady talks about the glowing and dark and moms my ninety five year old grandma's home, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Second updates coming up next here on the Mojo in the Morning Show and then Secrets Sound on first though, it's Mojo in the Morning a four to four Mojo Live Text nine five five zero zero. Anna found something yesterday. Actually it's been for days that has been going on, and she says, maybe this is not a good idea, and what is it that's going on?
Speaker 25: Anna?
Speaker 8: So, my friend who passed away about a month ago. He was a business owner and he used his social media a lot to promote his business. Since he has passed, I'm getting notifications on my phone that he's still posting on his social media, which is his personal page, not his business page, and it is his employees that are continuing to promote the business, which I want to be very clear, Like, I totally understand that if anyone that works for him is listening, I get it. I understand that he had a big platform and that's what you're doing. However, me, somebody who was very close to this guy, it's weird and makes me feel some type of way every time I log on there and I see his name pop up and then it's not him. I don't know. Yeah, it's just it's a little odd. And then I'm thinking about, like me, who has a social media presence, what's going to happen to my social media when I die? Or like Mojo in the Morning page, Mojo, that's not your personal page, but like, God forbid something happens to you. Are we still posting on that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 8: What is the protal call?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you? It is so weird whenever a memory comes up from like Norm my my old you know, adopted father, when something comes up with him and it's like a norm message and that's weird. But this is it's the weird part for You's got to be the alert that you get, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the first time it happened, I was like, oh my god, is this God No, it was just his employees post.
Speaker 2: God, somebody that's dead. That's that's still there. There's still like posts on their social media, Like they're still getting posts on social media.
Speaker 8: This is like also a thing happening with a lot of twitch streamers. Is I know one guy who knew he was dying and he made videos for after his death that somebody would post like it was all vlogs about how he was dying, Which I'm like, that's so sad, but also people found the videos to be super impactful.
Speaker 2: I had a friend of mine that died two or three years its must have been three years ago, and their family members finally got their access to the Facebook account and it said they It said so and so has gone live, and their family members went on to say that they were getting rid of the site and they went live. But it was weird at first when you see that, yeah, and you're like, this person's dead. They've been although they could be coming back to talk to us.
Speaker 8: And also like, are they going through as dms? Because I don't want them to see bags.
Speaker 2: What kind of DMS did you send?
Speaker 8: I mean, not like very personal d ms?
Speaker 2: Were you? Were you guys romantic with each other?
Speaker 8: Maybe towards the end?
Speaker 2: Really? Wow, I didn't make because I knew it. I knew that his death is really affected you, but I didn't realize that. I thought you guys were just more like like buds, but I didn't wonder about that.
Speaker 8: I don't know if y'all remember this Shinola story about how we were in different locations like that was him. Yeah, we had started like getting romantic.
Speaker 7: Right before he passed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's talk about that. I don't want to cry.
Speaker 2: His business people are definitely reading those dms.
Speaker 10: I know, please don't please, I will say. I'm gonna chime in really quick. I have a best friend who passed away, and I like to send him dms when I think about him. I'm just like, hey man, I heard the song. I know I'll never read it, but it's just one of those things that like, I like to that's interesting.
Speaker 8: So you still communicate with.
Speaker 7: Me through that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is like therapeuter for you.
Speaker 10: It is for me most of the time. I'm not gonna lie. I'm drunk and emotional when I send those dms. I'm like, hey man, I'm thinking about you, will love you. Here's a song that I think you would have loved and that's deep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all making me feel bad because now I'm looking at myself now. I haven't had friends, so to speak, who passed away. But like, if I'm following this, I know for a fact, I don't remember what celebrity was, but I know celebrity passed away, and I don't know how I came across their Twitter page, but I was.
Speaker 8: Like unfollow when they passed away.
Speaker 2: Like once I realized it because I'm like, you know.
Speaker 8: See, I won't unfollow. I don't want I can't either for people I know, like I don't want to follow him.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think you said if the relationship is close like that, then absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't unfollow, and I will not delete their names out of my phone. I still my dad's name in my number in my phone, and I'm sure there's somebody else probably has it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for people that are close to you like that, Yeah.
Speaker 8: What would you want us to do with?
Speaker 7: Like the Mojo?
Speaker 2: Why do I have to be the one to die?
Speaker 1: It's not that.
Speaker 8: An in the Morning Page, It's Mojo in the Morning Page.
Speaker 2: I've already sold it to uh A corporation. It's gonna be yeah, yeah, it's gonna be corporately owned by Meta.
Speaker 8: Like, what do we still post on this?
Speaker 2: Sold the namy? Probably So there's a radio host, kid Cratic that died ten years ago, twelve years ago, and his teammates on that show still do his show. It's the Kid kid Cratic Morning. Each other guy's been dead for oh wow ten years.
Speaker 8: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I think that's crapy, creepy. I got it into my contract that can't happen. I'm not kidding you. I think that that's I think that's nuts when they I actually.
Speaker 7: Know what's gonna happen with the Mojo in the Morning page.
Speaker 2: Stop this, I'm not going anywhere. Go ahead, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 29: If anything were to happen, I have a whole bunch of videos of you, like eating cottage cheese during commercial break, because I was.
Speaker 7: Just gonna drop all those musket videos.
Speaker 2: You know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 29: I know exactly all the embarrassing videos of Mojo are gonna come on the nuts.
Speaker 2: No, no, what's gonna happen is gonna be It's gonna be me from the dead going Hey, Bianca, can you please update this thing on the social media page. By the way, I want to say this. I wanted to say this joke when Zach said that he dms his dead friend that it's the same response that he gets when he d ms Kevin because because he doesn't reply, you got Kevin. By the way, I hope Kevin's Grandma's listening to this right now. What's going on? Daisy? I die first long time days on the phone.
Speaker 14: Anna, I totally understand it does feel weird seeing people post like once they pass.
Speaker 5: Whether it's like family members.
Speaker 14: But I saw a few months ago that Metta is actually going to be doing an AI.
Speaker 9: Type of thing.
Speaker 44: When people pass that they can still post on Facebook, comment, give updates.
Speaker 9: Really weird, but it's coming out.
Speaker 13: They filed the patent for it.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: I don't want my dad AI talking to me, you know, And would you want your friend AI talking back to you?
Speaker 8: Those aren't real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's craziness that they would even try something like that. John, what's going on?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 38: How you doing today?
Speaker 2: Good buddy? What's happening?
Speaker 38: So my mom would jump on my dad Facebook and she'll start liking comments and whatnot of us, And you know, my sister's posting on there. It's the weird he's been passed away for a year and showed us hop on and you know we're randomly get on there and just check out some of the stuff we shared or whatnot, and shall hop on there and start liking it on my dad's account, not her on my dad while she still has her own account, so it.
Speaker 2: Will look like your dad is commenting on the thing that's got to be a little weird.
Speaker 38: It's the weirdest thing, getting notification all of a sudden throughout the day of Greg Harris, you know, or whatever that's commented on. It's it's it's yeah, it's just the weirdest thing.
Speaker 4: Is she doing more than liking pictures? Is she updating statuses or anything else?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 38: No, updating, No doing nothing that, nothing like that. She just gets down there and she'll she'll show like a comment or respond to a message in my dad and my dad's name.
Speaker 25: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well it may be good for her. It's probably therapy for your mom to still do it.
Speaker 5: I don't know they good for her. She ain't doing nothing good for her.
Speaker 4: Damn Well. On the other hand, I'm sorry to hear about that, Amanda.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 25: How are you good?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 11: I was just gonna comment, I know, you know what and on everyone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 33: I'm fifteen and already on his Facebook page.
Speaker 11: I send him messages all the time, and I go out there all the hold.
Speaker 2: On your phone's all crazy crazy, it's crapping out. Start all over again. Would you say we lost?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: I hate when we're doing a topic about the dead and then we have a bad phone line on something like that. What's up, Sam?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 24: So my best friend, her dad died probably ten years ago, maybe nine years ago, and she was six months pregnant and it was pretty fund in. But she messages him on Facebook all the time if she's having a bad day, if she's having a good day. I know, she said she'll take what she messages him to the grave kind of thing, the worst of the worst, the best of the best. It gives her a little bit of therapy.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zach, Zach gives you therapy too. You were saying with that, that's I could see that.
Speaker 24: Yeah, it's great. It's a good way to keep his memory alive too. You never stopped thinking about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sweet, That's very very sweet. What happens if a person has an only Fans page and they die, do this sav enough money to buy all those videos to keep them in all this sudden? What if all of a sudden, that guy that called it a couple of minutes ago, but his mom and his dead dad's thing, Dad's on OnlyFans. You gotta shut that down. It has to go away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually thought about this one time, and I don't even want to do it as a topic.
Speaker 2: But who do you give all your pass codes or passwords to?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Should you actually have those somewhere so that if something ever happens, your family can get into your phone. You know, they get in a hidden folder? Yeah? Do pictures work for face?
Speaker 4: I d like if I have a portrait of you on my nightstand and I hold your phone up to it.
Speaker 2: We gotta test that up. Yeah, all right, Second date update.
Speaker 3: Here, it's the second date update on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Where to find out why you're not getting a call back? Here on the Mojo in the Morning show, Ethan is getting ghosted right now, Ethan, how did you guys meet? Okay? And how many dates did you guys go on?
Speaker 5: Just one? Sorry? Just one ever?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh you actually went to hers for the date for the date? That's interesting. Was it just you guys hanging out or did anything happen while you guys were there?
Speaker 5: Gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, but some stuff happened? Yeah, I guess I'll tell.
Speaker 2: You're no gentleman. All right, let's let's have you say hi to Dan Yella, and let's see if we can get you guys at second date here Dan Yella is on with us. Ethan said hi to her, Hey.
Speaker 24: Hey, uh is all right?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? Uh, I haven't heard from you in a while.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know what that's surprising?
Speaker 2: What what what would make it not surprising?
Speaker 35: So yeah, we we did go to like, he came over my place and we hung out and you know, we we did end up, you know, having sex, and I actually caught.
Speaker 7: Him doing some some weird stuff.
Speaker 11: In my room.
Speaker 2: What was he doing?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 7: I caught him snooping through my dirty clothes.
Speaker 2: That's definitely weird. Uh huh And uh what was he snooping? Snooping for Ethan?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 5: What was the problem with that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you were sniffing my my underwear.
Speaker 2: Come on now, right, yeah right, Actually, when you admit to the fact that you were you were going through her clothes and you were picking up her dirty clothes.
Speaker 5: And doing that, yeah, that's yeah. She came in the room. I was like mid sniff. Well, she was like, what are you doing? I said, I said, I'm sorry, I just it's a big turn on for me, Like I love the way you smell. I think you're a baddie. Like I've done this, I don't really have a lot of shame about it, to be perfectly honest, and yeah, but you you seem to have a problem with it now, but.
Speaker 13: You didn't.
Speaker 5: You didn't seem to have a problem with it then, if I if I recall, we spent the rest of the night together after all of that, right, didn't that happen?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 35: I mean yeah, but like the sex was good, but you know, thinking about it, like I just it's just not for me, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, so stop for a second. You so you saw him do this, and you you still spent the rest of the night together. Did you, guys, spend the rest of your night together and you actually still had sex with him after he had already Yeah, we.
Speaker 7: Still looked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so why so again, it's weird what he did.
Speaker 2: I totally understand that. I don't know, he doesn't he actually doesn't find it to be weird. But I think it's even weirder that you found it to be odd and still actually decided to let him stick around and do what you did. Look, I I'm not proud of it, but like you weren't mad about it.
Speaker 35: I wasn't that mad about it, but like, if I'm going to think about the person I'm going to date, not like bring around my friends, meet my family, like I got you.
Speaker 27: Yeah, And I feel.
Speaker 8: Kind of like a jerk saying that, But I mean.
Speaker 4: Based on the fact that this was all first date and you had him at your house, I kind of understood what the situation was.
Speaker 2: You brought him over here for a good time.
Speaker 4: Now he uh, you know, maybe sniffed around a little bit too much for your luckey.
Speaker 2: I want to know what it smelled like. No, you don't. We're not gonna get to that.
Speaker 27: No, no, we don't have to go to.
Speaker 2: The intrusive thoughts. One can I just say that I find I always find it weird that people will actually enjoy the sniff of something like that of a person that that that does that. I don't know. I I'm gonna what's up, Dustin? What did you want to say? It's Mojoe on in the morning second date update. That's not normal, man, That's why you sniff the people's dirty chors man.
Speaker 12: That's just.
Speaker 43: Come on, man, Like you don't have a like a kink or if that is through something people's dirty underwear. Bro Why probably not sniffing underwear, but it's got to be something. You're a freaking your own way.
Speaker 3: Don't don't give me that you have.
Speaker 2: A live person. You have the live person there, Ethan, Why not just smell her? Why not? You guys like why dog?
Speaker 27: That's also what I was wondering exactly.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna let you guys me it's it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's I mean, I think it's just being honest that it's weird.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, if it's weird, it's whatever. I still got mine.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's weird that she also, you know, followed through and did what she did. I think that is just as equally weird that she found it to be as strange watching you do it, but then still kind of was enjoying the fact that she was going to be with you, see right. And for the question of why didn't he just smell her? He did? He did both.
Speaker 4: You were okay with that? Are you a sniffer, Kevin? No, I never sniffed nobody. That's how you get pink eye. I'm straight on that. That's too close for confidence. Have you ever ever had pink guy Ethan in the past.
Speaker 5: Uh, I don't think so.
Speaker 8: I have had you don't think so asked to keep my underwear trophy like once we are fooling around, he takes it off like he wanted to keep him. He was smelling them.
Speaker 4: He got a whole drawer full of him. Probably that's the murders on the SVU. That's what they'd be doing.
Speaker 5: That's less weird.
Speaker 35: And like the dirty underwear that was in my laundry basket from like the wheat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is weird.
Speaker 2: What do you mean how many times you're wearing the same draws?
Speaker 4: They in there for a few days, wearing them too long?
Speaker 7: This is just getting gross.
Speaker 8: Does everyone have a difference.
Speaker 5: It's not that uncommon, all right, I'm not the only guy on the planet that like sniff and panties.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask another guy here and see what another guy here thinks that that that that's okay, Anthony. What do you think, Anthony of the sniffer here?
Speaker 34: Oh my god, So I just got a question to do, are we So that's what we're doing.
Speaker 22: We sniff and draws instead of sniffing the buzz that we just crut.
Speaker 2: That's what we're doing.
Speaker 5: It's a both ands thing. It's not either or, it's it's both ands.
Speaker 38: Okay, But well why though?
Speaker 15: Like, what what is the satisfaction you get out of that?
Speaker 38: You got her sitting over there looking all good and stuff. They all just did what y'all did, but you was to get out the bed.
Speaker 15: You chose to get out the bed and go sniff.
Speaker 5: From Verry draws like, what's wrong, bro man? Why do you age cheddar instead of twelve month age cheddar?
Speaker 3: You know people like.
Speaker 2: Daniel. He's comparing you to cheese us getting really gross. Liz says that she doesn't find this to be weird. Is that right, Liz?
Speaker 33: Yeah, I don't think shame anyone. I'm willing to let him stiff my underwear, but there's a there's a cost to it. My boyfriend that likes the smell of dirty socks.
Speaker 2: That's even weirder. What's up, Kelsey High?
Speaker 24: It's Chelsey? But what I was gonna say is what's pretid?
Speaker 17: Like we're not judging his kink or whatever. Okay, Like, let's just say that we were cool with that. Why are you going through my things?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 17: I don't even think.
Speaker 15: It's the underwear.
Speaker 41: For me, it's like if.
Speaker 17: I caught anyone going through my things when I came in a room, like I don't think I would see them again, like maybe not kick him out that night, but like you know, because through right, right.
Speaker 2: He'll go through.
Speaker 4: He'll go through literally not her her drawers or draws, but drawers afterwards and start looking through her you know, private.
Speaker 2: I kind of disagree with that.
Speaker 5: It's the laundry basket. I'm not going through drawers, Yeah, going through the dirtyes.
Speaker 4: The draws are the draws are on a gateway drug. He's not escalating from there like that. I take that type of mindset. If somebody's going through like my medicine cabinet, then it's like, okay, that's a snoopy person. They may want to go through my The guy that goes straight for the dirty draws, he has a very specific you know what I mean, he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Cavin Travis on the phone here says that this is very common. Matter of fact, Travis, are you a sniffer.
Speaker 34: Yes, I am a sniffer, and I also underwear.
Speaker 5: Whoa, Yeah, I go to the gym.
Speaker 34: The sweatier, the better, the more paramount you pay lots of money.
Speaker 4: Like, wait, Travis, are you are you saying that you go to the gym you sweat out your own underwear and sell them?
Speaker 25: Correct? And I also smell whose underwear? It's it's it gets you.
Speaker 34: It's something about someone sent the paramount's of sweat. It's when you like the one enough or even niside enough about them they've sent, like their armpits they are, you know, down there.
Speaker 25: It's just it's it's a high.
Speaker 2: It's a euphoric.
Speaker 5: You can't explain less's.
Speaker 2: Who's underwear and arms? Are you sniffing? Travis?
Speaker 34: Friends, my exes, things like that?
Speaker 8: Don't ever ask to sniff anything on me? Kevin?
Speaker 2: Do you ask your friends for their underwear and t shirts?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Like, how are you getting these these clothing items?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 34: Sometimes when we travel together they'll throw that. Man we're driving around and like something like that.
Speaker 25: I'm very close with this.
Speaker 2: Travis also asked the question that Kevin asked earlier. Have you ever had pinky? No?
Speaker 25: No, never have pink. It doesn't go in here, it goes in your nose, well down the.
Speaker 23: Mojo your home of the roses, the Five Lives to Tell your Mom, Phone scams, and Shannon's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: This is Mojo in the Morning man.
Speaker 4: All right, uh, this is an interesting morning.
Speaker 23: Uh.
Speaker 2: We now are going to make it even more interesting when we try to give away five thousand dollars at the same time we yesterday gave away seven thousand dollars. It's Mojo's Secret sound. What is this sound? What is it? Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six five four eight from DFCU Financial, the cash Back Credit Union, celebrating twenty years of giving cash back to its members and opening a new location in Bloomfield Hills very soon.
Speaker 3: Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna get a look at what is trending with the lovely Lydia, who is filling in this morning for Shannon who's on spring break hopefully not listening to this on her way to the airporks. I think she's got a flight out this morning with her family, and I would not want Smith and Lucy to hear about the sniffin going on. What's going on there?
Speaker 16: Lydia elliet Raam's wide receiver Pooka Nikoua is facing backlash over allegations involving anti Semitic remarks and a reported physical incident. So A woman claims that during a social gathering, Hookah made an anti Semitic comment earlier in the night, and the situation later escalated into a physical encounter where she alleges he bit her.
Speaker 7: Leaving visible marks.
Speaker 16: Nikola's legal team denies the claims, calling them false and warning of possible legal actions. This comes after a previous controversy in twenty twenty five, when Nico apologized for a gesture on a live stream that was criticized as anti semitic, saying he didn't understand its meaning at the time.
Speaker 2: Pooka Nikua it's got some issues why. I think either people are coming for him or Pooka Nikua is got a little bit of stuff that he's got to work out because he's had some some other issues in the past. But the anti Semitic thing is interesting. Unless this girl is coming out to get him and you know there is uh, you know, proof, or there's ways for him to clear his name. I don't know. He just seems like he's one of those guys that he's so talented on the field, I wonder if he's got like a bad personal life, why do you give me that look?
Speaker 4: Because it's it's strange. Pooka Nicole has been in the league for many years. Yes, I'm unfamiliar with the live stream situation, but you know, people can make mistakes. I got to do more research on that to see what exactly transpire. This situation just seems so crazy, like he said whatever he said and then he went in bitter.
Speaker 2: That just sounds that just sounds like what so we don't believing her?
Speaker 4: I just I just don't like And this is and I'm sure you'll talk about jay Z as well later in your dirty But we live in a culture now where the moment you say something, it becomes true, Like we literally can she can come out and say he says something crazy and bit me and everybody is like, Pookah's a bad guy. He's got It's like, hold on, what who is this? Who is this lady that we don't even know? And now she's credible, right, we don't even know her name, but we're taking this as fact.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd like to know what do you think the league is going to do an investigation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they are.
Speaker 2: I think they have to because he's such a huge do you think.
Speaker 16: Yeah, the NFL and the LA RAMS are now reviewing the situation.
Speaker 7: Kevin, I want to weigh in on that.
Speaker 16: Do you think that maybe she heard of his past and things that he's gone through with what he said, and used it against him to try to get him canceled.
Speaker 2: I could see, I could see that.
Speaker 4: I do think celebrities, artists, people with names are targets for some people, and people pray on their downfall and they go through great lanes in order to identify him as a come up and do what they need to do in order to either get fame, popularity, or an easy civil suit where they can get some money. Again, I don't know this, lady, but I just don't like how anybody could say anything and now it's running off and you know, potentially ruining his life, endorsements and all of this stuff.
Speaker 2: I want to know what is teammates are going to say. I wonder if like somebody like Matthew Stafford will weigh in on this. He never seems like he's the type of person that would weigh in on something like this until it's gone through its process right Kevin.
Speaker 16: Speaking of jay Z, he sat down with GQ for an interview that was released yesterday, and one of the first questions he was asked was, how did the sexual assault lawsuit involving him and did he make him feel.
Speaker 26: Those kind of things on a person Let's see a person like me, Like, even when we were doing worse things, we were doing bad, we had those kind of rules. There was a line no women, no kids. You know, you hear those sayings. But those are things that I took from the street, you know, MA rules, integrity, cold, cold, those things I took because because we lived and died by that, so it's strict for me, Like it meant a lot to me. I took that really hard, and I knew that we was going to walk through that. He was going to walk through that because you know, first of all, is not true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So to refresh your memory.
Speaker 16: Back in twenty twenty four, a woman who went by Jane Doe claimed that jay Z and Diddy sexually assaulted her. Bold Diddy and jay Z then denied allegations, and in February of twenty twenty five, the accuser voluntarily dropped the case and it was dismissed. There was no settlement, as jay Z refused to settle.
Speaker 8: I'm happy he addressed that right away in that interview. Yeah, that was like the very first thing.
Speaker 2: I'm happy that he let them ask that question because a lot of times these guys won't let.
Speaker 8: Well, he has nothing to hide, he's clean.
Speaker 2: We'll see what do you have against?
Speaker 4: Zero fifty cent says, With a new documentary coming out.
Speaker 2: Soon, you be on jay Heavy, what do you do to you? I like jay Z, I think jay Z Wow. I liked Listen. I love Diddy before all this stuff came out. I'm just I don't love anybody anymore. Z. You know who I love. I do know who you love.
Speaker 16: Chapel roon because she's I.
Speaker 7: Was just gonna move right on to that.
Speaker 16: She's doubling down on denying involvement on the controversy involving her security guard and the young daughter of actor Jude Law again. The incident happened at a hotel in Sao Paolo, where eleven year old Ada was upset when she tried to basically just say hi to Chapel. Chapel's team dismissed her or her security guard basically said, please do not approach Chapel. Chappell has spoken out multiple times saying that this security guard has no affiliation to her, and people are saying that she is lying because that security guard is Pascal Duval, who is known to be an A list security guard for Kim Kardashian and other various art So it's like working for the hotel, right, there's no way, and everyone's calling her a liar basically, which we pretty much already know that chaperone is just irritating.
Speaker 8: I have something to say about her, and sorry, Lydia does not have to do with this story. Why the heck was she in the Hand of Montana twenty year documentary When she popped up, I was like, what you know.
Speaker 2: What that is? That is just Miley Cyrus just trying to put somebody that's famous in there. Well, she hate that real quick. I went back to my archives because I thought to myself, Jude Law, of all people, why is his name coming up now we actually have a Jude Law liner. Isn't this an interesting run? Had we had Jude Law back in the day?
Speaker 4: And I want every woman in Detroit to wake up mixing my friend Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: I hope it helps.
Speaker 2: Isn't that wonderful? Every woman in Detroit? Wake up next to me, Kevin. I just want Chelsea to let you take it from the back.
Speaker 4: It's all where's Grandmama? Get her back on? Grandma wants that too. If you don't get that drop ready for me and get that in that box, Kevin.
Speaker 2: That's what I want you to get. I want you to get clean Mojo.
Speaker 16: Go ahead, talk about a clean sweep until listen back to this dirty or anything.
Speaker 7: Else from the show.
Speaker 16: You can download our free iHeart Radio app and search Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Lydia has done such an amazing job going for Shannon. She's going to be doing this for the next few mornings while Shannon is resting and enjoying her vacation.
Speaker 23: Go celebrity jerks in the Morning's thirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: Heay, it's time to play Mojo's Secret Sound, and this morning it's sound number two because yesterday at this time Rose from Dearborn Heights won the Secret Sound, winning seven thousand dollars. Yes, well, you have CEU Financial for a cashback credit union given Oh from Dearborn Heights cash back, So she could get her roof repaired. On the phone with us for sound number two? Wait and Mojo, Yeah, who do we have on the line on the phone line? Here is Susan from Alan Park. Susan, Hello, Hello, Hi, Susan from Alan Park.
Speaker 31: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm fantastic Susan from Alan Park. Are you ready for Mojo's Secret Sound?
Speaker 15: I sure am.
Speaker 2: Guess what, I'm going to play the sound and I'm gonna give you a chance to win five thousand dollars. All right, Sound number two in Mojo's Secret Sound. What is that sound?
Speaker 11: Is it pulling two shoes from a box?
Speaker 9: Clease?
Speaker 2: You know what? That is a great gass, but unfortunately it is wrong. Initially that was one of those guesses that I thought to myself. I'm like, would we make it that easy?
Speaker 1: Guess?
Speaker 19: I thought that too, But I'm like, you never.
Speaker 2: Know, no. But honestly, I could see where that would be one of those it sounds exactly like it. Whenever I listen to these sounds after people guess them, I go, oh my god, Dad, that's got to be it. But it's not it. Unfortunately, it's not the it's not the sound. But I appreciate you for playing, and congratulations to you.
Speaker 8: Thank you, I having good take, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: All right? You ready for this one? Kevin?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Uh? We had Eric who does all the voice impersonations for us. We had Eric do some stuff for us. I want you to listen and see if you think that these were be good to play.
Speaker 45: Here, it's no time for Mojo's Secret Sound where you could win five thousand dollars. Mojo's Secret Sound is brought to you by DFCU Financial, the cash Back Credit Union. And now here's the host of our game, Mojo.
Speaker 8: He sounds like Popian.
Speaker 2: What do you think is that? Agobian? I'd give it a strong seven. You like that one?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Second, hold on a second.
Speaker 45: It's no time for Mojo's Secret Sound where you could win thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so hold on, that's it's just more time. Oh, they're all just different things. I thought it was. I thought it was going to be here. Back to you, Mojo. I like, I was like when the uh the game show host guy has like the the person that's there doing it. Yeah, so that's why I jumped in and asked you what her name was.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I felt like it needed that. Who's got a better voice, Eric? Or for Mojo's Secret Sound, Who's better?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think you could do better than what you just did. If I had to base off your last your latest performance and say you're only as good as your last game, if I had to base it off that, I go with Eric one hundred percent of the time. But I think it an you better. I need to put more after it. One more time, one more time.
Speaker 2: All right, hold on a second. Let me get the sound. All ready, heir of the music.
Speaker 4: All right, it's Mojo's Secret Sound, your chance to win five thousand?
Speaker 2: Actually you know what?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, the sound is good though we do sound. I like that, Anna, Let's have you try it? Ready?
Speaker 2: Ready, here we go.
Speaker 8: It's Mojo's Secret Sound.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't bad.
Speaker 4: I channeled my inner hold on, Hold on second, Zach, let me hear Zach?
Speaker 40: Right, come Onza, it's Mojo Secret like w W.
Speaker 2: That was the kool Aid.
Speaker 4: That's more like that's more like t T there Bianca? Where are you at being GUYSI?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 1: Yo, what up?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: It's mojo Secret Sound.
Speaker 16: It's a call Us every Day system to nine thirty.
Speaker 29: I win that money, baby, because you probably need it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a secret sound was live tape from Jersey Shore. I would say the secret sounds all about Jim Tay laundry.
Speaker 2: I say, Bianca guys, heay, okay, but we.
Speaker 8: Need Kevin Lydia. I need to hear it.
Speaker 2: Let's get it. Oh man, I was gonna end on that one.
Speaker 7: Just on it.
Speaker 2: Not many were on one.
Speaker 25: I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it. Twelve hours of commercials. We'll be right back. Don't see one.
Speaker 23: Guess five thousand dollars cash cash. Mojo's Secret Sound pays you thousands of dollars in cash, and your one gets away from getting paid.
Speaker 7: Guess what's on the radio?
Speaker 3: Take one?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 8: Guess it's the secret tape.
Speaker 41: It's an old fool disposable film camera.
Speaker 3: I'm winding that.
Speaker 19: You look a car up on may be pulling your emergency great winding up a toy.
Speaker 23: Tanks the DSCU Financial one Smart guest from thousands Listen to six thirty, seven, thirty, eight thirty, and nine thirty every morning with Mojo.
Speaker 22: Ki Detroit, Timlysnext Mosquite and Grandmothers, Simiy Vts, Tilly, Doe and I are radio station and guaranteed Human Three great radio stations, One stupid show.
Speaker 45: Mojo in the morning, Back to you, Mojoe Ah.
Speaker 2: Eric is the greatest. Eric's listening right now at home. What's up e? Eric in beautiful Berkeley, listening to us this morning. Back to you, Mojoe, Billy.
Speaker 4: Sam Black, Well, it might be black Black, Mojo Black to.
Speaker 45: You, Back to you, Mojoe.
Speaker 2: Black to you Eric. So, when Eric used to be on the show with us on a regular basis, he would come up with like bits or parodies and stuff, and then he would run into the production room and go and go produce him. And I used to say to him, I go, I love your produce stuff because it's it's so good, but I like when you do it live more because I want you to screw up, you know what I mean? And I want you to do it. And he would do it in the studio. And I'm not gonna lie to you, Kevin, I wish you were a part of that show at that time because you and your laughter. When he would do certain stuff like that you just said, black, he would have lost it. Is there any way? I don't know his schedule.
Speaker 4: You said he's listening our next secret sound that he could do a lot like over the phone.
Speaker 2: I've wanted you know what I've wanted Eric to do, and I would love to do this. I would love Eric to spend a morning with us. I would love him. He's never been to the studio, he's never seen the new studio, you know on spring break. This would be a perfect week. If you can make it happen, Eric, Eric, if you're I know you are listening because you were listening just a second ago. To get that one to us. If you can, if you can make it, I would love you to do it. It was so cool. He was in the pickup line and his kids are getting in the car and he everybody has to say this to me, my kids are getting in the car. Don't be an able disclaim, don't be inappropriate. But it was neat to know that Evan, his son was you know, would listen to the show that Eric would listen with us, and he gets to hear his dad on the radio. That's just so cool. You don't say neat a lot. That word kind of just stuck off. It was it was neat. It was neat to yea even when he talked to you. They have a thing down here, and so I'm in in Tampa right now. They have a thing in their studio.
Speaker 4: I send it to you guys just now, and I don't know if I sent it to you earlier this week, but it is now my new obsession.
Speaker 2: And I don't think they paid for it. I think it's a it's a client thing. Seriously, you guys got to look at this. They have a They have a Culligan water dispenser that is cold purified water. But it also is like the imagine theater when you go to the theater and you can do the pop yourself. You can flavor your water. You can if you want to. And this is all water that's you know, the water from the city that's purified. You can make it sparkling, you can make it just cold, regular water. We would not have to have our bottled water that we bring in all the time. Why don't we get any of these cool things? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: What are they doing differently down there than we're doing. Are they getting more money than us? Their market does well. I think that they do revenue wise well, but you know that our market kicks butt. Like I hear that Kim and Colleen are the cash queens that you know, they're making it rain for advertising. I would trade in in several of our Shields pizza parties for one of these machines. I feel like, I feel like, honestly, this would be a healthy option too.
Speaker 2: Like the water thing. My only problem with this is, and this is the thing, is we all can't keep something nice for a while like they do do a good job of taking care of their stuff. We and I don't know who it is because we don't have a ton of people in our building. We have a decent amount of you know, people that are that are there. But the problem is nobody's there on a regular basis and stuff breaks, Like why can can somebody explain to me why our bathrooms break so often? Is it the stuff that we're doing or is it the parties that are being thrown in that party space. I'm not peeing that hard. I don't know what's going on. I don't know. It's crazy. And also, who can't pee in a toilet? I got I've got an interesting prostate. It's it's one of the it's, you know. As I got older, I realized that my prostate at was definitely different than it is at fifty. But I I can get my urine in the toilet and people pee on the floor here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, girls are supposed to be sitting down, and it's still on the floor and on the seat and everywhere else.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're not sitting down.
Speaker 8: That's probably the problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, crouch and spray, you're hovering too much, or you know what it is.
Speaker 8: Still, I would wipe it up if I got it on the.
Speaker 2: Toilet seat, if I pee on the seat, And I always go get a toilet or you know, a piece of toilet paper, or I get a paper towel, just because I feel bad for the next person that wants to come in there quickly and sit down.
Speaker 4: You're respectful human, thank you. But we had this problem is travel because it was like this in farming Tant. You will walk in there, go to pee at the jurnal and it would be like it's all over the floor, Sam hit the side like sea world in there. Everybody thought it was me for the longest time. I still until I went away on vacation. No, how's that toilet right now that I went in there? So I actually number two twice today? Okay, So I didn't.
Speaker 10: See the journal, but the toilet was spectacular.
Speaker 2: Tony Travado told me yesterday or Monday that it was the most disgusting that he's ever seen the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 8: Hey, yeah, sometimes there's like half drinking tequila shots in ours.
Speaker 2: Like sitting on.
Speaker 8: Top of the where the toilet paper goes like it'll be like drinks. Like somebody took their drink in there and was taking a shot and then just left it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while they were on the toilet, gets that, you go get Josh, run out and just grab Josh real quick because this thing is I'm send this to him. I will say, moch our.
Speaker 10: I believe our soap dispenser broke recently, so it kind of just leaks on the counter and someone put paper towels on top of it to kind of prevent it.
Speaker 4: It looks like Bunny ears right now, I write out like that took a picture of Sinnetsy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why Geena the cleaning lady doesn't retired. It was a booger about a trash can for like a month. Hey Josh, Josh, Yeah, hear me. So I'm down in Tampa this week. Oh boy, you don't say you and Tampa. No, Josh, listen, you're the one that told me that you would never come back to Detroit. If if you were me, I at least come back. Hell, I'd never come back if I got to go to Jacksonville. All right, So, Josh, you're a water guy, right, you like to drink the water at the station.
Speaker 4: I think most humans are. But sure, okay, they have I just sent you. Do you have your phone with you?
Speaker 31: No?
Speaker 2: I don't. I got show them missing. They have a water dispenser here that dispenses cold, flat, and sparkling and then also flavor options of water. And it's made by a company called Culligan. That's nice. And I'm trying to campaign that we get this in our buildings. You're not gonna believe this.
Speaker 40: Today on the show, we were making fun of you guys for doing petitions about Bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm on.
Speaker 40: Your side, Kevin, just to be fair because you're my guy. But we were making fun of how someone's car got hit over here yesterday and how everybody bitches about how we have to walk fifteen feet to go to work every day, and I was making fun of everything. We're like, I wouldn't be surprised if Mojo's doing some petition today to get something we don't need around here.
Speaker 2: And sure enough, here's Mojo. Hey we need Colligan water up here. Oh gosh, I'm looking out for you. I just want you to know this. When I was in Chicago and work in Chicago Radio, I was in after a representative for the radio station. I am willing to get us unionized again. If you want, no, that costs money to be in a union. You guess what he all who wants to be in unions?
Speaker 40: People who have money, People who make no money don't want to be in unions.
Speaker 4: Not radio. You pay your dues. You pay dues, but you get better insurance. Hey stop, Lisa, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 41: I guess we're talking about the bathrooms and stuff.
Speaker 32: Why did people flush all.
Speaker 41: The hand towels and all the random stuff down the toilets?
Speaker 2: What like hows and things?
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, it's.
Speaker 41: Not even tampons, it's like paper, like the hand towels, the paper towels and just you know, random stuff that I work at the hospital. We've got signs up everywhere. You know, our poor maintenance guys are always you don't having to dig all.
Speaker 2: This crap out. I see the signs all the time in the bathrooms that say don't flush tampons. It's wild people, I think, you.
Speaker 4: Know, in the in the uh the neutral gender neutral ones.
Speaker 41: Shared in the share in the either oars, yeah.
Speaker 2: In the you know the bathrooms that are just one one off. But I see them all the time, wondering who are the people that are just throwing their tampons in there, you.
Speaker 41: Know, But it's it's yeah, weirdly, it's not even the tampons. It's like literally like if they'll wipe their hands and throw the paper towels instead of someone in the garbage.
Speaker 32: They flush them for.
Speaker 2: Well, it is kind of it's weird that people just can't keep things clean that they have to you know, urinate all over the floor and like our I don't know how a brand new building it's only been open for a year, has you know, toilets that are off the hinges and stuff like people aren't aren't taking care of the stuff. The paper towel and.
Speaker 4: The toilet thing is interesting because it almost seems like you're walking out of your way in order to put the paper towels in the toilet. Paper towels are usually buy the trash walking out of the door, not near the jurnals. Some people like to wipe paper towels because.
Speaker 25: That's rough.
Speaker 4: Towel that Some people are into that Mojo ever wiped his ass with a paper towel.
Speaker 2: He wipes his ass with feathers. This guy, this guy doesn't use a day and seven.
Speaker 40: If he has to use toilet paper, he probably brings it himself.
Speaker 2: He's got his own toilet paper. Oh well, that's hard. I have dude wipes. And actually a matter of fact, hold on, are we on camera right now? Look what I have in my pocket right there? Kids, Hey, real quick, Josh. I'm fighting for your hydration and getting this from our you know, our bosses, and you have just threw me under the bus, threw nobody under my parking for you know, my wiping. You know Kevin who did that, for the petitioning you. You cannot be happy. I'm trying to make your life better. You are, You're a politician. You've turned this around on me. I was minding my own business. I get summoned in here. I pulled because the water. I thought you'd be excited over the water, water's knives if I was drinking. But like that's for you. Don't make it about me when it's about you.
Speaker 4: But if you could change something in the office, or you could bring something in Josh, what would it be? What would be your petition? And you had in other places that you wish you had hair? Let's see, Well, I mean the biggest dick move ever. Oh when I say it, I'm negative. When you say it, it's humor.
Speaker 40: If you have anything, if you have one list, become the ft of the joke in here.
Speaker 2: I was over the reminding my business, playing the red hot chili peppers.
Speaker 40: I wasn't bothering a soul literally now one soul was being bothered by me this morning.
Speaker 2: And Samantha, what's going on? Samantha High, good morning.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 4: Say hi to Josh from one O six seven wheels.
Speaker 31: Hi, good morning, Josh.
Speaker 46: Hi.
Speaker 2: It's nice to talk to other humans. This is cute.
Speaker 31: Like trying to comment about the paper towels and stuff. I do janitorial work and I clean to manufacturing buildings and I get people who throw toilet paper that has crap on it and paper towel all in the corners of the stalls and not even in the trash cans that are provided.
Speaker 15: They're in the soul for them.
Speaker 2: So it's this disgustine humans, Samantha. It's amazing that they if they did this in their own homes, their homes would be.
Speaker 31: It really makes me wonder how their homes are. You know, like, this is your business of work.
Speaker 2: Why would you want it to be that way? It's stupid and so because I got a whole different crap o, where do you go? You're dirty? You're a dirty birdie, you are. What's what's up, buddy, David?
Speaker 5: Hey, So my comment about the paper towel.
Speaker 25: People use paper towels.
Speaker 5: And line the toilet so their booty is not touching naked toilet.
Speaker 8: What's wrong with the TP?
Speaker 2: Right? I think that they Yeah, I don't know better.
Speaker 5: It's a better layer of protection. I'm not saying out telling yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I double layer. What's up? Jessica?
Speaker 34: Hi?
Speaker 17: Hi, So I actually work for you and.
Speaker 15: There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 3: You were.
Speaker 38: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the thing.
Speaker 40: There's a difference between unions that dude like have jobs like I'm a coal miner and if I get the black lung, I need to be particulable.
Speaker 2: There's a difference between being something in real I'm talking about real jobs, not Josh Rock station. You gotta be pro union. That's the reason.
Speaker 40: You know, when I was in Philadelphia, I was in a union. You want to know what the union did for me. I got fired there, okay, and I'm talking to the union guy and he goes, we're gonna get all your money. You're owed like six months of money. You got all this money left on your contract.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get it. You go over your hands, like like, let me tell you something I got. It's incredible.
Speaker 5: You won't believe it.
Speaker 40: So I was in a union and they bring I get on a call with these guys and this guy's like, we're going to get to the shop steward.
Speaker 2: He's like, we're gonna get all your money.
Speaker 40: I'm like, yeah, let's go get on the phone with all the bosses and all these people. That goright, We're gonna give you two weeks. You know what the union guy does, he goes, that sounds good to me. So instead of seven months, I got two weeks.
Speaker 3: They still.
Speaker 38: And it sounds like you were in a poor union.
Speaker 37: On top of that, with the janitor situation that you guys were talking about. The janitor that works for our facility. I swear he's a saint because he says the same thing you.
Speaker 9: Guys are saying.
Speaker 37: He said, you guys, everybody is an animal. I don't know what people do in their own homes, but that man is the same.
Speaker 2: What can I say something? Uh? You guys, and this is everybody that's listening here. Treat your toilets at work like you would treat yours at home. And if you treat your ones at home like that, you're filthy animals. I gotta say now, I want this water thing. Is there any way that any of you guys will fight for this? I want it? I want that? And you know what else I want? I want a pizza oven? Can we so random? You want a brick oven here? I want one like a coal fire? Every oven? Have nice little stashield of talent. H man making to the.
Speaker 4: Form mate have shields?
Speaker 2: All right? Thank you Josh for coming in. Josh? Is everybody Josh?
Speaker 23: It's only cheating if they have morals. Another World Saves War of the Roses happens tomorrow morning. It's seven and nine on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Mojo Secrets Sound. This is sound number two this week. This sound will be worth five thousand dollars. If it lasts through the end of the day Friday, just like last week, we'll up it and we will go up a significant amount of money. So get ready to win either five thousand dollars this week or you never know what could be next week. And if we get a winner, we're gonna continue to do this. So DFU Financial gave us a total of twenty thousand dollars to give away celebrating their twentieth anniversary for DFSCU Financial, the cash Back Credit Union, giving cash back to its members. Five hundred million dollars in cash back that DFCU has been given away. This is the sound. What is it? Eight four four six six five six five four eight. Program that in your phone as eight four four Mojo Live.
Speaker 3: Mojor in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: All right, so ninety fifth callar We'll grab for secret sound. Lydia is in for Shannon with the last dirty of this morning. What's going on?
Speaker 7: I'm breaking dirty this morning.
Speaker 16: Savannah Guthrie is opening up in her first interview since her mother's disappearance, sharing the emotional toll the case has taken on her family. Her eighty four year old mother, Nancy Guthrie, has been missing since early February, as we know, after authority say she was likely abducted from her home in Arizona based on surveillance footage showing a masked individual and the interview with Hoda Copy, Guthrie become visibly emotional, describing the situation as agony and saying she wakes up at night thinking about what her mother may have gone through.
Speaker 39: We are in agony. Yeah, we are in agony. It is unbearable. And to think of what she went through. I wake up every night, in the middle of the night, every night, and in the darkness, I imagine her terror and it is unthinkable. But those thoughts demand to be thought, and I will in my face that she needs to call home now.
Speaker 2: Yes, I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 25: You know.
Speaker 2: It's very sad that this has gone well over a month and there's no clues of where her mom is. I don't know how an eighty year old woman just disappears. It just is unbelievable that they can't find her. Is there, Yeah, finish your thought go ahead. I still think it's bad police work, I really do. I think it's they did not act fast enough. And I think that there was fingers pointed at the brother in law, you know, and dumb stuff like that in the beginning that just was stupid, you know, stuff that was on social media. And I feel like it's very, very scary and sad to know that this woman can go missing like this.
Speaker 44: Yeah.
Speaker 16: She also makes a direct plea to the public, urging anyone with information to come forward, emphasizing that even the smallest detail could help bring her mom home. The interview marks the first time she's spoken publicly since stepping away from The Today Show to focus on the search, which is still ongoing with no arrest so far. The full interview is set to release in two parts on The Today Show, between part one and being released tomorrow and part two on Friday.
Speaker 2: Do we think that I think that it's smart And I sorry to interrupt you, Kevin, but I think it's smart that she's talking now because they need to keep the story in the news.
Speaker 4: She should have been talking. But I mean that's just from the outside looking in. I can't imagine what she's had to process and go through to get to this point to finally be ready to speak hopefully you know, it triggers something. Do we know, though, My question was, do we know if the same police presence obviously the local police are there, but the FBI that was there as well. Do we know if that has been scaled back at all or is it still as.
Speaker 2: Some of course the national stuff has been scaled back. The FBI has kind of done their thing that they can do. They don't have any more to do. They've done all the forensics, and now there's a recall for that sheriff in Arizona where the local town wants to recall him, not just because of this case, but because a lot of his own fellow officers are saying that the guys kind of a buffoon. Oh wow, that's sad.
Speaker 4: Is that something you can sue the sheriff's department over if you do do your own investigation and find out those like negligence on his behalf I guess, or that he did a bad job, and that's kind of I think it'd.
Speaker 2: Be tough to prove in one of these cases.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Actor Alan Richson, known for his role on Reach Her, was involved in a street fight with his Tennessee neighbor. Now, we had audio of it, but it wasn't so good, so I'll just explain what happened.
Speaker 7: So, the confrontation began.
Speaker 16: When the neighbor approached Alan in the street to complain about him riding motorcycles through the neighborhood. The neighbor admits he pushed Alan twice, including knocking him off of his bike, and witnesses of the fight say the neighbor stepped into the road in an aggressive manner, shoving Alan to the ground, prompting the actor to respond. The video then shows Alan throwing multiple punches well the neighbors on the ground, leading to visible injuries. The neighbor claims Alan hit him several times names, while Allen's side says he was defending himself.
Speaker 7: After being pushed.
Speaker 16: Police reviewed the footage and witness statements determined that Allen acted in self defense.
Speaker 4: What's racher'er on is that he's been in a few other things, though he has a new movie on Netflix called Like the Machine or something like that Machine War.
Speaker 2: I'd like to I'd like the Jason Bourne stuff. Is it kind of like that? He's kind of like the Rock the Roles he played. Everybody's telling me this new show from the Yellowstone Guy, it's out right now, is really good. Have you guys watched that? Who's the Yellowstone Guy? Is it Yellowstone?
Speaker 25: Uh?
Speaker 2: Director? What's his name? Taylor Lautner or Tyler something another Taylor Sharon in. Yeah. So his new show that he has out, it's called Madison, is supposed to be really good. People say, I've not watched it, but I I want to watch that. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 16: Yesterday was the twenty year anniversary reboot of Hannah Montana.
Speaker 7: On Disney Plus.
Speaker 16: I've talked about how it made me feel like Alex Cooper didn't seem to be a good fit for the interview portion, and Miley Cyrus also spoke about how she felt about Alex Cooper.
Speaker 27: She's also my neighbor is also a career. She got money and then she moved that door to me. Yeah, there was all stuff.
Speaker 24: It's like just walk, Yeah it's where and she's like, oh my god, you live here.
Speaker 27: She interviewed me at my house like five years ago.
Speaker 16: So yeah, so she's basically calling Alex Cooper creepy because Alex had previously interviewed Miley at her house, and then once she got money and famous, she then became Miley's neighbor.
Speaker 2: So she's joking when she says that. Obviously, no, I thought she was really no. Oh, I think it's got to be a joke. No, you wouldn't.
Speaker 8: You wouldn't say that about your neighbor.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure that they're neighbors now, Yeah, I know they are.
Speaker 2: Why would that be. I think she's jokingly saying it's creepy that she bought the house next tournament.
Speaker 16: I think that maybe she's just covering up it. Uh, you know, thought of it being creepy as she.
Speaker 2: Let her be the host of the Hannah Montana special, So I don't know she let her.
Speaker 16: But you know, Disney Plus and Spotify, Hulu, all of them, they're all conglomerate.
Speaker 8: What I found interesting was that Miley said that this wasn't even really supposed to be a thing, but she was just speaking on it, saying, yeah, we're doing something for the twentieth reunion, and then it just happened because she kept saying that it was happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that power. I wonder like when she.
Speaker 4: Said it, this social go in such a way where they can identify that. So many people were talking about it. That's exactly what happened. They show it in the in the special.
Speaker 2: Was it good, Anna, you said you were going to go? I was.
Speaker 8: I was disappointed in it. It's not what I thought it would be. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 8: It was like a live podcast interview and then they would bring in some random people like her add for like two minutes, but otherwise it was just her talking to Alex Cooper.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 16: She also opened up about how Taylor Swift became a part of the Hannah Montana movie in the past and how she wrote You'll Always find your Way Back Home.
Speaker 28: Okay, So the way that Taylor Swift ended up in the Hannah Montana movie was because this was kind of the beginning of her career and they were looking for someone that would authentically no shade, I guess be performing.
Speaker 1: In a bar.
Speaker 28: We both performed in the barn, and so she came into the performance and she had written a song for Hannah Montana, I'll Always Find Your Way Back hof credit where credit is due. That song banger whoa stands It's at the time.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I also thought she was lip singing for some of it. But that's just me.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 7: You think that Miley was yeah.
Speaker 8: For the opening song. Maybe it was a lag in my WiFi, but I was like, this does not look right.
Speaker 16: No, I actually really I liked it. She changed up the lyrics a little bit too. Oh, maybe that's why it. Maybe I think everything is lips sung. Yeah, these days are sunk.
Speaker 7: Mojo's born out of his mind.
Speaker 2: I got to get to a dirty report about lydia here after this. Who So let's get.
Speaker 16: All right, So listen back to any of my dirties or any of the segments that we've done today.
Speaker 7: Download the free iHeartRadio and search Mojo in the.
Speaker 23: Morning Mojo in the Morning on social media, it's Moju in the Morning's Dirty.
Speaker 2: On the thirty, we're gonna give away some money.
Speaker 3: Person.
Speaker 4: It's a secret sound for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Where's here? I don't have it put it in the system yet. Zach is running the board and pooping twice today. We're not gonna blame Zach and his dads. Zach. Zach had too much Bowling League food. Come on, Anna, bring us in, bring us san Ana Hey.
Speaker 8: And no time for Mojo secret.
Speaker 2: Zack thanks Hannah. Bonita is on with us.
Speaker 4: Hi Bonita, Hi, how are you good? Bonita from River Rouge today? What will you do with the money, Bonie?
Speaker 12: I would catch up on my mortgage.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's get you some mortgage money right now? Is what's you ready?
Speaker 5: Here we go?
Speaker 2: What is Mojo's secretsund.
Speaker 13: It's one of those old fashioned paper cutters stick your.
Speaker 15: Paper and.
Speaker 2: With that machete type of thing. Yeah, like the thing you pull down and said, okay, yes, is it an old fashioned paper cutter? It is not. But don't worry, Bonita, you have four more chances, possibly tomorrow. We're going to be playing again tomorrow morning, starting at six thirty.
Speaker 13: Awesome, I'll try again.
Speaker 31: Guys, have a great day, you.
Speaker 2: Too, have a great day. Good guesses not close though, We're not close at all today with our our guesses. So well, we'll see what happens tomorrow. So go back and listen to the podcast to this so you can hear all the guesses. If you missed any It's Mojoe in the morning. I'm breaking dirty news. I just tried to look through our hip cricket, the tech, the text messaging system that we have it's called hip Cricket, and I looked through because I thought, oh, this would be kind of cute to see if Lydia's mom would text in and talk about Lydia, because anytime Lydia does something, I will occasionally get a text message from her lovely mother. You know how much we love Lydia's mom. Absolutely, Yes, Lydia, Yes, thank you for answering it like that.
Speaker 4: So I've been standing Alona. Otherwise it looks like I'm loving on Lydia's mom. I don't want her husband George coming after me, but she has been blocked by our hip cricket. Do you know that you did not blocked Lydia? Would it be accidental that this happened, or did you block your mom off of our text messages?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 16: A couple of days ago, you asked the listeners if they would like to see me play the throwback throw Down against Shannon or for Shannon, I should say, and she texted in and saying Lydia should, Lydia should, And I thought, this is so embarrassing, Like my mom is texting our text line to us, telling us what we should do and where they we should put me on the show. And I just feel like it's like she's inserting herself sometimes and she shows herself off as a listener.
Speaker 4: What would be wrong with having your mother be supportive of her daughter.
Speaker 16: I love that she's supportive, But you guys don't understand DA's mom.
Speaker 2: Please, Bianca, do you know how to work the phone system there? I don't want ask Lydia to call her mom. She won't call her. She'll say that she's not answering. Is she blocked on phones as well?
Speaker 7: No, she's not. I wouldn't do that to her.
Speaker 16: She's already upset because she saw the teaser of me blocking her, so she messaged me and won't text me back.
Speaker 2: All right, I want to ask this quest, why did you block your mom? I want you to call us up eight four four mojo lives, specifically your mom, because we've talked about people blocking people. But I want to know why mom's blocked eight four fur Mojo live or text ninety five five zero zero. I think Lydia's mom is wonderful. She's that mom that's holding up the poster board sign screaming for you. She's wearing your jersey in the stands.
Speaker 4: She's got doma for you afterwards in the car she feeds you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from she drives you to and from work.
Speaker 7: Sometimes she's a great mother. I'm not discrediting that.
Speaker 2: She wraps our dish for breaking entering Christmas wish. What do you say?
Speaker 8: What do you Sometimes you just need boundaries between like.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, her family is the most nice people in the world.
Speaker 8: My family for the record, But I do think that's sometimes there needs to be boundaries.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm adopting your family, what are the boundaries you feel like your family don't.
Speaker 8: Cross the topic? Okay, so this happens, it is you bring it up. This happened for my birthday. I got upset with my mom because I thought she overcrossed boundaries by reaching out and messaging Zach on like Facebook or something to ask if because she wanted to bring she wanted to come in for my birthday. And I'm like, why are you messaging my coworkers that I barely even know on Facebook? So like things like that, I think there are boundaries.
Speaker 4: It's because she wanted to surprise you. Is that kind of why she did it?
Speaker 8: I think?
Speaker 2: But so, hey, Zach, as two guys here that moms are dead. Wouldn't you love to have your mom's guy? Absolutely? And I don't. I don't know where the hate is.
Speaker 10: But Ciam also roots for us, all of us like he does, and so does Dawn.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 8: I know she comments on everything.
Speaker 10: These are two beautiful moms that really support us, and we should give the love back the.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. Lydia's mom is on the phone. She's not blocked from our phone lines. Thank you for getting what's up.
Speaker 8: Guys the phone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Cyane. Why would your daughter do this to you? You know, she is one of those people that I look at as such a wonderful human being. She's always so nice, but she's not nice to her mom all the time.
Speaker 13: I have no idea why she did that, And literally just found out this morning when I was looking through your guys topics and I was crushed.
Speaker 2: So you've been sending text messages only to understand that they've not gone anywhere, that they've been blocked on a day. Yeah, we're unblocking you, Cyane.
Speaker 16: She's actually upset. I can tell because she's not saying anything.
Speaker 2: Are you Are you really upset?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 13: I mean it's not I mean I hope that I'm not annoying you guys when I do that, But it's just literally because I am truly her biggest fan.
Speaker 9: So I was a.
Speaker 13: Little bit upset, but I'm not upset now because I get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you personally text me from now on. You have my number, You text me, and you tell me anytime you want to tell anything. Or Kevin or Za. Absolutely all of us guys on the show love you. Actually, Shannon does I.
Speaker 13: Love I love you too, I just don't have your number otherwise, Like you.
Speaker 2: I want you to know that there's there is absolutely no reason why anybody should ever block their mother unless their mother has been you know, horrible to them. Yes, Joe, I just want you.
Speaker 13: Guys understand that I was just texting in the other day to vote for Lydia to play, Like why are you texting the line? And I said, I'm only voting for you, and she's like, that's not where you vote, and like I didn't know.
Speaker 2: So Joe, Joe, watching my son, Joe, your mom and you talk all the time. Could you ever see yourself blocking your mother on text message? Lydia blocked the studio line.
Speaker 7: From the studio line.
Speaker 2: The Hip cricket. She blocked her from the Hip cricket.
Speaker 46: Could I ever see myself blocking my mom? I would see her immediately if I blocked her, because she would fly to Florida and kick my asks exactly.
Speaker 2: Don't you think Syen should do that too? She should come down to the studios and she should personally nose to nose, look at her daughter and say, what are you doing? I love Lydia.
Speaker 46: I love Lydia so much, and I hope Lydia gets her ass kicked.
Speaker 13: Now, let me tell you I couldnot wait to get off of work today.
Speaker 7: It's just the hip cricket line.
Speaker 16: Like mom, I need to call text her sometimes I can't be calling my mom for topics.
Speaker 2: But how many text messages do you get?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: She texts a lot?
Speaker 1: She did?
Speaker 2: Isn't that good?
Speaker 7: She texts the show? Fine, but text me separately.
Speaker 46: Are you then saying that if people text in a lot to the line that you're going to start blocking them due to massive texts?
Speaker 7: No, this is just my mind way.
Speaker 2: She doesn't block misfit Tony from his eight thousand calls a day. But Hannah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Hannah?
Speaker 42: Fine? Sorry, I was on speaker So there was this one time I was like eighteen and I had just met my boyfriend and we said, yeah, we're hosting a bonfire, and my mom and.
Speaker 17: Sister were at their place and we say, jokingly, you guys should really come.
Speaker 24: Well, my mom had my location and she was serious about it.
Speaker 17: So she brought like two fifths one of Fireball, one of Rumchata, and it's a bunch of nineteen year old You could imagine how.
Speaker 4: That night went.
Speaker 15: So after that, she doesn't have my location anymore.
Speaker 2: Why do you want her to come?
Speaker 19: You know, there are sometimes our mom makes the party more fun, and then sometimes where mom makes the party and mom doesn't need to make the party every time.
Speaker 2: There are some people that don't like their mom to be the fun ones. Like there are some people that you know, like mom is the fun person, and there's some people that think it's embarrassing to them but their friends love it. Yeah. I live in that space.
Speaker 4: Sometimes my dad is around, he can be Everybody else thinks it's a grand time, but I'm sitting over in the corner like, oh, hey, back, Oh what's going on?
Speaker 34: Hi?
Speaker 11: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning. Say hi to Lydia's mom Cyan before she blocks her.
Speaker 42: Hi, Sam, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 19: My mom used to be the same way.
Speaker 11: She used to think that she was like part of my work family, and she would like hug my coworkers and all that kind of stuff. And He's embarrassed to hell out of me. But I just knew that, like at the end of the day, she was just so proud of me and like she was my number one fan. So like, yeah, I was embarrassed, but then all the my coworkers would be like, your mom's so nice, and I was like, yeah, try.
Speaker 32: Growing up with her.
Speaker 2: Like And by the way, Becas now telling us Becco works at a strip club, which is amazing. I'm just kidding. But Dee, what's going on? D Hi, you didn't deny it.
Speaker 19: Hey, I totally understand where Lydia's coming from, because my mom.
Speaker 41: Was so upset that I got fired the other day that she was literally.
Speaker 19: Begging me for the corporate office line so she could go tear them up all the way from Texas.
Speaker 2: That would be amazing, can you, Cyane. I'm going to get Bob Pittman on the phone and you're going to talk to Bob Pittman for your daughter.
Speaker 25: Oh, I would love to.
Speaker 7: This is going to take away the job that she was just supporting me.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Stephanie, what did you want to say, Stephanie?
Speaker 7: I am that fun mom.
Speaker 44: I went to freshman orientation yesterday with my daughter and she was laughing so hard at how many kids were turning their heads and looking at me like the Woods of the crowd.
Speaker 2: Bill Woods. That's awesome. Where and where was this at? What is this freshman orientation from? From what school?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 15: Rose?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I laugh when I'm embarrassed too. Hey, Cyan, you always have a direct entry here. I'm gonna get you your own from Colleen, your own like key card that you can actually walk in the field in anytime that you want to.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 8: I would love that, so would we, especially if you bring Doma.
Speaker 2: Yes, she seriously, I know, come on.
Speaker 7: Come on, I love you. I'm gonna I'm black you. I'm sorry. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. I do love you.
Speaker 13: You didn't hurt my feelings, And of course I love you too, And I am your biggest SHA's new text in It's because I'm showing you how much I love you and I support you.
Speaker 7: Okay, beautiful for you.
Speaker 23: Just keep it a right, love you our lovely She's the angel of the show.
Speaker 3: But we know.
Speaker 2: And then gotta shake some brazy ass, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm shaking some as.
Speaker 2: All right? All right? That does it? Does it? Does it? Does it? For today?
Speaker 4: Tomorrow another day War the Roses Tomorrow. Make sure that you're listening. Tomorrow's War the Roses is crazy because.
Speaker 2: My husband thinks that his wife is cheating with her best friend. And wait till you hear who the best friend is. And here's the thing that's interesting. Is it okay for best friends to have best friends sleepovers?
Speaker 4: Tomorrow Morning War the Roses seven and nine o'clock, don't get any ideas, have a great dame. Listen back to today's podcast between.
Speaker 2: Calv's Grandma, Grandmama and Grandmama. Between that, the topic about the tattoos that are red flags between Anna Rob Have eight Culvers, Concrete, chocolate and large, the second date update which you just heard but you can hear again, the Lydia blocking her mom, all the dirties. You're gonna love this show on podcasts. Go check it out.
Speaker 4: By twenty plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan, it's
Speaker 3: Mojo in the morning.