Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory. Rover backed up for some reason. Ugi Charley here, her wife to his toilet, and Jeffrey, I want to say. Streaming on Roverradio dot Com. Rover's Morning Glory stars now. Good morning.
Speaker 2: It is Monday, August twenty fourth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Good morning, It's Rover's Morning Glory. I'm Rover.
Speaker 3: Doogy is here. Good morning, Sir Snizzer is here. Amen, Crystal is here. Hello, and mister Jeffrey Allel the rock is in the fire box. Yoh, you're with us as well.
Speaker 2: Eight sixty six, Yo, Rover is the number eight sixty six, nine sixty seven six eight three seven.
Speaker 1: That's how you reach the show. Give us a call at that number.
Speaker 2: You can text us at that number that comes into the studio in real time by the best way. Give us a call eight sixty six, nine sixty seven six eight three seven. You can text us that number. As I mentioned, you can text the word menu to that number. That gives you the option to set your name, your profile, picture, your location. You can even make a video call into the show by texting the word menu to eight sixty six, Yo, Rover, I'll get to your email here in just a moment. Sound a little some a little sick there, boss, Nah, oh no, there's a little bit of phlem uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I I realized yesterday I'm getting sick. Something something is, something is not right, something is. I have a cough, so I've been coughing a lot. I got some snock coming out of my nose. But I feel not not terrible. Just a little bit run down, but not not terrible. So we're gonna We're gonna go for as long as we can. I think I'll be all right. Let me read you some email you've got mail. Chad writes, Good morning, Rover.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to suggest to Charlie to go to the Madison Avenue Pubwile in Toronto this weekend. Three connected small mansions, four floors in each, like five connected back decks at different levels. There's at least ten different bars throughout the mansions, each with a different theme. It's a very cool experience, over one hundred different beers.
Speaker 1: Well, he might have gotten us a little bit too late. It's Monday. I think he's returning today.
Speaker 4: But he said it was a lot like Chicago m hm. And he said that it took I think it was.
Speaker 5: What five hours we thought in the beginning.
Speaker 4: When he was heading out about five hour drive, so he said that it was not five hours, it was seven seven hours.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit longer than he had thought. So hopefully did.
Speaker 1: He put that into like is it just like crossing the border was longer or getting into Toronto? That's the problem traffic.
Speaker 5: You think.
Speaker 6: Here's some Google maps, tell you that, like when here's that public it is like three mansions?
Speaker 1: Wow, crazy, let's see you here.
Speaker 2: Caitlin writes, we just got home yesterday from a two week vacation in Iceland with my soon to be five year old son. Yes, I am crazy for taking him on a vacation like this. My husband and I went seven years ago. We've been wanting to go back since.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Someone video called from there recently and I would like to second his suggesting that Rover should go. The pictures don't do a justice and it really is a place like no other. There's a lot of hiking and walking involved, but you did complete a marathon, so you should be able to keep up. Plus my young son, who's five, had no problem. Are attached are some pictures of Atticus having the time of his life. Looks like some sort of volcano crater that he looks like me, that he's that he's.
Speaker 4: At I have a friend who named his son Attaicus uh huh, and another son Dash, And I'm like, yeah, that is such Atticus is such a cool name.
Speaker 1: You don't hear as is the name of your dog? Was the name of your dog? Yeah? But you know Atticus.
Speaker 6: All I know is Brick from the Middle, the little kid who actor.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brick from the Middle. I found him on Twitch. He pleased games. Okay, he's good, he's fine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that's a great name, Jason writes Take two interactive file the subpoena in the Southern District Court of New York requesting information from Microsoft and Discord.
Speaker 2: I've attached the subpoena document as well as a few of the leaked videos. You'll have to combine the video and audio of Seamath four eighty and Seamath audio. Okay, this is gonna just it's gonna be too much work. Whatever you say in here. I tried uploading the video. Anyways, here's some of the mirrors for the cyber Leaks website.
Speaker 1: If you are interested and Why would I want to get involved in the Take two lawsuits. I don't want to post any of those videos. Yeah, I don't need to be he had just wait for the game. Jeez, people, when does it come up? I have no November one. I think so Jackson rights, you'll we're over.
Speaker 2: I wanted to thank you guys for kee keeping the company on Friday. I got in a car accident Friday morning on my way to the airport. I'm okay, just pretty banged up. But your show on the Friday Leftovers got me through the day.
Speaker 1: Thank you again. I love the show. There he is in the hospital. So you were on your way to the airport, like you were flying somewhere and you missed your vacation over you're just picking somebody up and then you missed that picking them up, or you work at the airport.
Speaker 5: I'm unsure, but they all suck.
Speaker 1: All of them do suck. Tim Wrights.
Speaker 2: Usually, when someone tells you to stop doing something, you tried to stop doing that thing. Not mister l Rock. He had twenty eight sayings last week, almost ten a day. On the three days that he worked. Hours were cut for a specific reason. I know I would go out of my way to stop doing whatever it is so I can continue to make money. That's heavy. One funny one, thank you very much. One okay, one there you go to any who? Three times whatever? Four times?
Speaker 1: Yikes?
Speaker 2: Four times, Like I said four times, I'm just saying seven times last.
Speaker 5: Week, any comment.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 8: As I was saying, as I was about to say, those are my sayings.
Speaker 1: I mean, what can I do? I mean, mix it up a little, try to mix it up a little. But that's just me. I mean, I just talk like a normal person. I'm talking like a normal persons. Well, I don't know how. I don't know how. The I don't know. He doesn't know.
Speaker 2: He can't talk unless he's quoting movies. Here at least i'm talking. Okay, I'm at cartoons. Matt and Rochester says, here is a new jlr T shirt of the month designed for you.
Speaker 1: Here. Let's see what he has.
Speaker 2: Sons out, guts out, Oh wow, I love it should be a half shirt.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, folks, but I don't follow.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 8: I told you before. I'm not the biggest follower in fehion trends. I would not be a good look for me. Trust me now if I if I lost the gut, then.
Speaker 1: We can work on that now.
Speaker 2: Somebody says that they are calling out the show's biggest liar after witnessing JLR on the couch of the Couch of Tears, he proved everything.
Speaker 1: He is not eating healthier.
Speaker 2: His so called walks with his wife and working at the fence company over the previous three months would obviously have shown better physical improvement.
Speaker 1: But what's up? What do you mean? What's I just don't have the metabolism that I used to have.
Speaker 8: I thought you were eating better though, Yeah, but still, I mean, it's still work in progress. But I may have to start adding sit ups into the routine now and see if that helps.
Speaker 2: Ah, sit ups? Okay, well we can start today. But you're a sexer exercise. If you will, we'll get you in the studio. How many sit ups you think you can do?
Speaker 1: None? Probably none? You can't do one sit up? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like say, I have been exercising so long. Well we're going to give it a shot in just a short while. Todd Ranks. There you go, Danlon, first one of the day. Uh, Todd Riks, We're over. I've never wanted to be Jeffrey Laroc until this very moment. Dougie can do this to me any time she likes. Oh, he's very turned on by dous pouring hot candlewags onto Jeffrey's nipples. Dougie, if you'd like to do this to Todd, he's available anytime you're ready.
Speaker 5: My candle nipple waxing is booked up right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: South Beach Steve says, Yo're over, JLR. Maybe you are not as stupid as I thought.
Speaker 1: On last week's Sean Ryan Show, Alex West, who's a Navy seal, says Viet Mine East twice, JLR, you stink, you poop your pants, you eat baby food, but you are not a stupid man like this guy. Well, that's an inaccurate statement right here. I'm not eating baby food since I was six months old, So nice, trypal. Or is it that you're not stupid? Is that the inaccurate part?
Speaker 8: No, the inaccurate part is the baby food party. Okay, my not being stupid as accurate? What about the stink part? I'm working on that, So is that accurate?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right, Liz, that right, Rover.
Speaker 2: Women just need to get This is about the women throwing ice cubes into the bathroom. Women just need to let go of emotions sometimes and by doing a simple safe like this in the bathroom to cry or throw ice cubes, this is a great therapy technique that many therapists recommend. It's better than hitting the man or the kids. You're a moron, Rover. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I don't throw ice cubes into my bathtub, and I don't beat my wife.
Speaker 5: You don't have emotions, not saying beat your right, stop it. You don't have.
Speaker 4: I've told the story before, many years ago, and I think this is the last time you had a breakdown. Something happened with a girl and all these emotions came out. I've seen you like lose your mind once when a cadiers died, and then once when this girl like you broke up with her. She broke up with you. I don't know, and you're like, what's wrong with me? And then you just cried and all these emotions came out.
Speaker 1: SUSI I was probably just trying to get into your pants. No, no, we didn't be stupid.
Speaker 5: We did not have sech a build up.
Speaker 9: It's that build up it's all pent up in there, and then you have a reason to cry, so then it all comes out at once. Instead of it being about the cat, it's really about probably a thousand things. I'm surprised you didn't throw ice during bankruptcy Box and all of this construction. I would have been throwing ice at that point, angry at all of those guys.
Speaker 1: Maker Yet probably I would.
Speaker 2: I would commit my wife if I came home and she would throwing ice cubes in the in the bathtub, I would I would ever commit it to a mental institution.
Speaker 4: But if it made her release the pressure and release the stress, and it made her feel better, why would you.
Speaker 5: Have a problem with that? Like, That's what I don't understand.
Speaker 2: If it works, you don't have any You don't have any coping skills. If you have to throw ice cubes.
Speaker 5: Into the bank, you don't have any No, you people are doing it to cope.
Speaker 1: People are doing it to get their emotions out.
Speaker 2: They're doing it to try to get their video somebody to finally watch them on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Anyways, continues, this could mean the difference in using.
Speaker 2: This technique instead of taking your anger out on everyone in the household.
Speaker 1: Believe me, I've been there.
Speaker 2: I've beaten the crap out of an old boyfriend because he angered me to the point of no return, So you should be committed. Was that instead I could have thrown ice cubes to get that anger out. Or that lady that killed her three kids, maybe this could have stopped her from doing that if someone just suggested it to her, Oh for a ice cubes in the bathtub instead of killing your three children.
Speaker 1: Try that.
Speaker 5: I think that's good point. That's a terrible point.
Speaker 4: That lady was way far gone like that, her hormones and all of her everything was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was in a psychosis state. Ice cubes wasn't going to help her.
Speaker 1: And I'm guessing that you beat Lizette who beat her boyfriend. If I jumped in right at that time and I go, hey, hey, hey, I know you really can't stand this guy right now, and he's angered you to the point that you're physically assaulting him. But how about instead of taking it out on him, the guy who's anger you're angry with, let's just throw some ice cubes in a bathtub. You probably would have punched me in the face just for suggesting it, so Adam wrights.
Speaker 2: The unhinged women throwing ice and screaming because they can't cope with life are definitely ninety nine point nine percent radicalized liberal women. It's a developmental disorder, overreactive emotions with little or.
Speaker 1: No coping mechanisms.
Speaker 2: I know this because of the retarded liberal across from you. How she loves it and she finds it powerful. Colin, writes Rover Rover over last week, you were talking about parents embarrassing their kids, be it by running onto the field when they're injured, or yelling at a bully on behalf of their kid. Let me tell you, I thought it would be funny to wear an eyepatch in my high school yearbook picture. I told the vice principal that I poked my eye on my friend's car antenna, so she let me take.
Speaker 4: The p My parents.
Speaker 2: My parents were fairy lax, raising us few rules, not a real curfew, et cetera.
Speaker 1: My dad flipped out.
Speaker 2: He called the school and yelled at the teacher over the at the yearbook club. The yearbook club was all hot chicks. Even with the embarrassment of my dad calling the school, it was worth it.
Speaker 1: Please see the attached Let's see that's awesome that I punked my eye and my buddy's car. So I also said he shot his eye out with a Red Rider BB gun movie quote. Yep, could have done that. Let's see here. Dan writes, you're over.
Speaker 2: You talked about these guys getting girls online to do outrageous things. Well you don't is how in the hell did these kids get to be so stupid that they fall for it. You have no sympathy for these guys doing it. Well, I have no sympathies for the idiots that fall for it. Let's start talking about how they got to be so stupid and go from there. My daughters are thirteen and sixteen. They would laugh in your face if you ask them to do any of this stuff. Stop raising mentally inept kids with no coping skills and watch it go back to normal. We do the same thing with criminals, ignore them because the cops are easier to pick on.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's a big difference.
Speaker 2: You have a twenty seven year old guy in the case that we were talking about, who was talking to I believe a twelve year old girl. That's not really a fair You know, twelve year old's going to be easily manipulated by a twenty seven year old, because twelve year olds are twelve and they're dumb. And don't think that your kids can't fall for various various things, whether it's a scam, whether it's somebody taking advantage of them. Absolutely, it doesn't start out like, right, hey, go kill it chicken and have its guts, spell out my screen name.
Speaker 1: It doesn't start with that.
Speaker 2: This is a thing that goes on for months before it escalates and escalates and escalates. So I do have sympathy for these poor kids that are caught up in that stuff.
Speaker 1: James writes Rover.
Speaker 2: It may have slipped past you a few weeks ago, but jlar mentioned that in order to keep cool in the heat, they keep the ceiling fans running, the AC on, and the windows open to keep the air moving.
Speaker 1: Is that what you guys do.
Speaker 8: Jeffrey, Yeah, it's how we try to circulate the air. And so it becomes typling hot in the apartment.
Speaker 2: Now it's being not cooling off. We're cutting back on all that. Okay, So when you okay, so when it gets hot in the summer, what do you guys, dude?
Speaker 1: Tell me the method you turn on the air conditioner. What it just give me? Walk me through how you cool the house?
Speaker 8: Now, I opened the two windows that our debt are, Like in my dining room, I opened my bedroom windows, and we run a ceiling fan. We have a ceiling fan in the dining room. And my son has the air conditioner in his room. And if we leave his door open, and it circulates the air throughout the apartment. And now because of uh, it's now it's cool. Now it's getting a little cooler. We can cut back on that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Now, have you ever considered that when you open the windows and you're running the air conditioner, that you're sort of wasting that cool air, that it's just going to go right outside.
Speaker 8: My son hasn't really thought of that because sometimes he'll close his door.
Speaker 1: But do you like you said, he left his door open. No, sometimes he leave his door open. Sometimes he doesn't.
Speaker 8: And excuse me, we we we we have our methods for keeping your place cool.
Speaker 4: So like sometimes I'll have to tell Gianna because she doesn't understand that you have to turn lights on and then turn.
Speaker 5: Them off if you're leaving the room, Like do you tell my.
Speaker 1: Son always has like one laid on in his room Masson.
Speaker 4: Saying about the air honey, Like, the point of what we're all saying right now is it's wasteful.
Speaker 1: And if the air conditioning is on the you.
Speaker 8: Know, yeah, but we don't want those sides that you know, it's slide out for the air conditions. Sometimes we can't have our time keeping those ceiling nose off to keep the collier in the apartment. So it's it's a it's kind of toughs that we have to find what size what do you mean now the slide that slide out of.
Speaker 1: The air conditioned to close?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, an air yeah, and those don't okay, so you so you so basically you have two holes on each side of the air, you know, and it gets and the air still escapes.
Speaker 8: So uh yeah, don't expect you guys to understand my methodology.
Speaker 9: I have the same a window unit with two slides, and when there's a gap, I actually put something there, either tape or foam, and I fill that gap that way it's completely sealed off and the coal there in that room stay.
Speaker 1: Because then you're blowing cold there into the room.
Speaker 2: It escapes through those holes and you know, what else comes all the exhaust, the hot exhaust so that the air conditioner is letting out also comes back in through those holes.
Speaker 8: I thought, that's how I like the other parts of the house, of the apartment we have. We have windows open, like in my bedroom and in the ones in my dining room. So we have to we have to work on that for next summer, okay, or relocate dear conditioner.
Speaker 1: Basically, yeah, for.
Speaker 9: The whole family to enjoy it versus just one room and only your son gets the AC.
Speaker 1: That's what I don't understand either. Well, you put that in the living room. Yeah, jan Rights. Jeffrey's electric bill is really high. How many street lights does Tomasha have running in the bedroom? What was your electric bill?
Speaker 8: My electric bill last month was two hundred two dollars too, oh too. And that's because like you know, running the ceiling fans and the air conditioner and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: And my wife, my wife saw, she herd jaw dropped.
Speaker 8: And that's where she gets the whole the whole thing of like I'm plugging everything, because she thinks that even if it's even if it's plugged in, if it's the thing's turned off, she says, it still draws electricity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is where you tell her it might technically, but the amount is going to be like four pennies. That's not why your bill is two hundred two dollars. It's because you're running the air conditioner with the windows open. Like I said, she's so stuck in her ways. It's getting her to change is a little to put your foot down. You're the man of the house. So Jonathan rights, Hello, love the show. I'm listening to the replay for Friday. I don't understand how JLR's electric bill was two hundred dollars and rovers is seven hundred dollars. We have a four thousand square foot house with two HVAX two washer dryer combos, and our electric bill from July was two hundred and fifty dollars. There are six occupants in the house, four children plus my wife and me, and we also have an electric range in Ovin, and I don't understand how either of their electric bills are what they are.
Speaker 1: I don't know's it's. I mean, you think Uncle Donald is worth choicing Iran for that?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think that that has much to do with it, but I would question that this guy's bill was two hundred fifty dollars. Now, maybe he has something where he has the bills that are equalled out over a twelve month period or something.
Speaker 1: Because if you have.
Speaker 2: Two air conditioners, you have two washer dryers going six people living in the house electric range.
Speaker 10: I it's gonna be more than two hundred fifty bucks were you're charging your car. They're at home too, right, that is true? That costs a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think it's super expensive.
Speaker 5: But is there a separate line up?
Speaker 1: Maybe it adds, maybe it adds.
Speaker 5: No, No, it doesn't show what.
Speaker 1: It might add. I don't know.
Speaker 2: One hundred bucks or something. Glory writes like, I'm like I like Dougie generally, but I have been concerned about her lately. My dad is suffering from dimension apparently one of the first scientists poor decision making, especially regarding money.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that Dougie needs to be put in a home or anything, but it.
Speaker 2: Might be worth it for her to get checked out by a doctor. There are meds that can slow the progression if it is discovered early. Let's keep her independent as long as possible. This is probably in regards to the bracelet that us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look what came in the mail room. Let me see my guessing I've not opened it. Ooh, the calm bracelet.
Speaker 2: Over one hundred dollars she spent on a bracelet and a ring that a quick Google search tells you is a complete and total scam. Or you can buy the exact same thing off of Ali Baba for three dollars at ninety nine cents. Well, we'll let you open that up maybe while Jeffrey's doing it. Sit up, so we'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory. Hang on, John and Youngstown, Ohio. You're on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning John, Ool morning Rover.
Speaker 1: Why l y our bay? What's happening?
Speaker 11: So the electric thing I've been hearing you get talk about it for a week.
Speaker 6: Now or so.
Speaker 12: Last month in the month of four well two months ago, I get this my electric.
Speaker 1: Bill and it was like five hundred plus.
Speaker 11: And my electric is never that high. You know, I have a two story house, but my electric isn't high. So I went onto uh I checked and my contract was up through my supplier, and it went from like five cents to kill a what hour to twenty two cents.
Speaker 1: To kill a while hour wheeze, so really price basically.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So make sure you guys go on to Apples to Apples. If you go on Google, you can go to Apples to Apples and.
Speaker 1: You can compare electric rates.
Speaker 11: Currently the lowest price is ten and a half cents per kill a what hour, So you know that'll.
Speaker 2: That'll have if you're paying more than that or I need I mean, you're right, I probably do need to look at this. I always get these things in the mail and it's to switch your supplier and do this and do that, and I always just throw the stuff right out the window.
Speaker 1: But all right, and I had a three year contract.
Speaker 11: I had a three year contracts and like Charlie's license plates, you know, you forget you know, did I.
Speaker 1: Get one year?
Speaker 2: Did I get two year?
Speaker 12: Well, eventually it's gonna run out and then you get stuck. Now when you switch it, you know, it still takes a month, so you might have to pay that high electric bill for the next month or two before it finally kicks into the lower price. But you know, set a reminder on the calendar something, Hey, you need to get your energy ficks before this date.
Speaker 2: And I'll switch our suppliers. Jeffery, you and I will switch suppliers this week. What do you think about that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I might have to look at my abilit see how much I'm paying a killed for per kilo one hour.
Speaker 1: So that's something I need to look into. Data centers. That's the problem. They've They've been all over them, and.
Speaker 8: Da've do made the news cycles because a lot of people are opposed though, because of the amount of electricity they require to run them.
Speaker 1: Joseph, you're on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning, Joseph, Good morning to everybody.
Speaker 11: How's everybody doing over that?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's happening? You're good?
Speaker 11: I want to Commandant Doogie's bracelet that she had.
Speaker 1: Just gotten in the mail. Okay, yes, yes, So let.
Speaker 11: Me tell you something. That thing probably has more cadmium and lead and arsenic in it than and it's doing more damage than it is.
Speaker 1: Good. Do me a favor.
Speaker 11: Okay, Douche. What month were you born?
Speaker 1: July July?
Speaker 11: So you need to go ahead and research the crystals that are good for July. Okay. An example, Obsidian tigers are Carnelian emeralds smirking quarts.
Speaker 1: Okay, those those are.
Speaker 11: The crystals that you want to go ahead, that's going to enhance your mood. Okay, ground you give you more energy, aabilize you. Okay. And what you want to do if you want to enhance all those crystals and your moods, you want to go ahead and get a selenite. Okay, do some research the go ahead?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, when you go ahead and buy something, let me tell you, let me tell you right now now. No, no, you go right down the Emerald and Channe of Groves and Roby. I have no relations to the business. That's why my mind there's hundreds of them. Okay, there's smooth, there's there's rough rocks down there. Get yourself some wrapping rope or some or some lawyer and do it yourself. Okay, yeah, because I tell you, yeah, because my birthday's eleven eleven, and I tell you right now I am grounded one. Guys, So do your research and uh you can go ahead and do something with that bracelet.
Speaker 1: What do you want to do? All right? Stick it right up your ass? Do you get you?
Speaker 11: Guys?
Speaker 6: Talk?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, let's open the sucker up due now, this is your calm bracelet k A L M.
Speaker 1: Now just think costs.
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 5: I don't know. It's like a call.
Speaker 1: Looks like a coaster, it does.
Speaker 4: I'm so stupid. This is supposed to be like a charging station, but there's no cord.
Speaker 1: It's just yeah, I told you there's no You're an idiot, just a display somewhere where it probably your energy, your energies can can charge back up.
Speaker 5: Okay, so that'll be fun.
Speaker 9: We'll keep it out so we can see if the bracelet like well, sticks to it magnetize this.
Speaker 5: It just sets on, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Boy, All right, let's see. Let me see this bracelet.
Speaker 4: Here's the bracelet and the ring. Oh I don't know if you can see inside there's like these magnets.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Jeffrey, right.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, put this on. Let's see.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna put it on my right wrist. It's a little big.
Speaker 1: She's very calm right now. And this is supposed to what is this supposed to do you bought this?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's too big.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to help with hormones and it's supposed to help with.
Speaker 1: Push up further on your arm.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: Put this around your bicep like there's some sort of tribal and then the ring.
Speaker 5: There's the ring. I already have my ora ring. Cut this.
Speaker 11: She is.
Speaker 2: I can't believe how easy it is to scam her. She'll fall for anything. If I tell her something. She won't listen to.
Speaker 5: Me because you suck. Okay, there you go, all right?
Speaker 1: I got my ring on.
Speaker 11: Ring?
Speaker 4: Or is it just all has the same as the bracelet. It can just one size only Yep, it can squish make it.
Speaker 1: So the bracelet. You're supposed to be able to squish it to make it smaller. Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just I'm not very strong.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Oh, there you go. I'm feeling Are you feeling any calmer yet?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Am I supposed to have these sensors on my skin?
Speaker 11: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: The like the order ring, there's sensors in there that which is what reads your body sensors.
Speaker 1: There's no sensors on those things.
Speaker 5: Are I'm looking at the sensors right here?
Speaker 1: You it's not a sensor, that's just yeah, that's just.
Speaker 4: Sensor magnet, same thing. I'm excited. I feel calm already.
Speaker 1: How much did you.
Speaker 5: Have a gold one.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get you a gold one so that you could put it with all your bangally jangly bracelet. All right, well, douche, good God can get it. Crap, this is so big, Okay, it's gonna be good stuff. I feel like I'm asleep like a king tonight.
Speaker 9: Snitzer could have three D printed a bracelet, put some magnets in it for you, and sold it to you for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Snitzer's not that good. I'm not a scammer either. There you go, doue. Okay, good job, good job. You're looking better already. You're looking more relaxed.
Speaker 5: I feel relaxed.
Speaker 1: Your hornier because your menopause. It's doing something to you. Yeah, vain, What the hell is that vein? Well, the bracelets working?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: What is that? It's a big blue vein? Doosh? What's happening to you?
Speaker 5: I'm knowing, I don't know. You sound like ass?
Speaker 1: What's no? I know, I'll be all right, I'll be all right. I see that.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen is upset that the news of Ed Oliver, another player on the team. Ed Oliver's uh this this NFL player's two year old son.
Speaker 1: He died. This is this is the weirdest story. Two months ago.
Speaker 2: Two months ago, his two year old son died drowned in their swimming pool at home.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a news story, right, you would go, WHOA, what what happened here?
Speaker 5: Who says it has to be a news story?
Speaker 1: An NFL player's son dying at home in the pool, that's a that's a news story, dous. It's a new story.
Speaker 2: If it happens to a random person living in your suburb, it gets news coverage.
Speaker 1: So they had kept this under wraps. This happened in June.
Speaker 2: They kept it under wraps, and then it was leaked by TMZ over the weekend, and and and people are Josh Allen's like, I'm very upset at the way that this came out. It's sad how it came out. What are you talking about? This happened two months ago. Everybody kept it under wraps.
Speaker 1: And in fact, I'm reading that some of the reporters that cover the the Buffalo Bills that they knew about this, and they just they did what the team said. They go, oh yeah, well, just we won't report on this. It's like it didn't even happen. We will not mention anything and just pretend like it didn't happen. That to me, you're not a reporter if you're doing that.
Speaker 2: A reporter would report once you learn something like this, this is newsworthy once you once you learn something like that, you would share that information. You will report on this information. Otherwise, you're not a reporter. You're a You're a pr person for the bills. That's essentially what your job is. Shame on every one of these reporters that knew about this.
Speaker 5: I disagree. What do you mean disagree?
Speaker 4: This is a family that lost their child and they're going through their awful, awful situation.
Speaker 5: It's nobody's business people that knew needed to know. They knew what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do we need to know?
Speaker 5: We don't need to know any I know you.
Speaker 1: Say it's news, is I guess it's news. But why do we need to know this.
Speaker 5: What somebody's sorrows are and somebody's problems. I don't need to know that. If he's my friend or in my might.
Speaker 1: Your next door neighbor, Dougie, this would be in the news.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it would be.
Speaker 1: It would be it.
Speaker 5: Would be in the news circumstances.
Speaker 1: No, no, but this would be in the news.
Speaker 2: If a two year old drowned in the in the backyard pool next door to you, Dougie, that would be in the news. I'm not saying it would be the biggest news story of all time, but it would be covered. It would be in the news.
Speaker 5: So if a person dies in your city, that's in the news.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Not if they just die of.
Speaker 2: Old age necessarily, but if they die under weird circumstances yet, that's.
Speaker 1: Going to be in the news.
Speaker 5: It's nobody's business.
Speaker 1: Car crash, it's in the news, but it is in the news.
Speaker 5: But that is a different level of news. So maybe it's in their neighborhood. Whatever. We don't need to know what they're going through.
Speaker 1: This guy is in a public spotlight, NFL player, and he's in the news right And these reporters are like, oh, we kept to keep it quiet for privacy. Give me a break.
Speaker 5: I'm for it.
Speaker 1: You'll report on every stupid.
Speaker 2: You know, selling some toy there ACL, all these stupid things that you quote unquote report of.
Speaker 1: It has to do with the game.
Speaker 4: You have nothing in your brain an ACL compared to your child's death.
Speaker 5: What's wrong with you, Rover?
Speaker 2: You don't think that they could affect somebody's playing if their child dies.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's none of our it could it? Absolutely this is something that should have been reported. Are you guys are crazy from believing that this should have should not have been reported on, And it absolutely should have been, And every single one of those reporters should be entirely ashamed. You're not a reporter, You're you're a lackey for the Bills, a pr lackey. The same thing happened with the forty nine ers when their coach was involved in this mysterious car crash that all these reporters knew about, kept covered up, didn't report on. Was that not newsworthy? Should they not report on that? It certainly was, we all know it was. And again the reporters did exactly the same thing. They kept it under wraps because they're trying to curry favor with the team that they covered.
Speaker 2: They're trying, Oh, I don't want to piss them off. They won't give me x Y and Z information. These are not reporters. This is this is it's really really sad. I do feel bad for this for this guy and his family. Of course it is a a fridge like it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Of course I do, but I don't like the way that it was covered up. And and then for Josh Allen to be like, I don't like the way it came out. It came out two months after the fact. I don't like the way it was covered up. That's what I don't like. To give me a break, So what do you think too much?
Speaker 12: Two months?
Speaker 5: That's plenty of time to get over it, get back with your life. Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: It's a long time to keep something covered up.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 4: It's in the big picture of losing a child, that is just a minuscule amount of time that you need.
Speaker 1: To pro for them. But for the cover up, that's a long time for that, for that to not even be reported on. We don't need a kid dies in the backyard.
Speaker 5: We don't need to know that. You need to know that a team and the coach doesn't have a problem with it. Why should we.
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I was I haven't been feeling well. I'm sick.
Speaker 2: I have been resting pretty much over the weekend and I didn't really even watch TV or anything. Speaking of the Bills, I didn't watch the Browns versus the Bills preseason game.
Speaker 1: Again, the.
Speaker 2: Browns lost thirty one to seven, and Deshaun Watson is crying that people are booing him, that Cleveland fans are booing him. No, and he's like, it's not because of my gameplay, even though his gameplay completely sucks.
Speaker 1: It's not because of my gameplay. It's more a personal thing, he says. He says, quote, I think the whole world knows. It has nothing to do about the performance. Well, he was five of twelve for thirty five yards. The performance not great. It's a little more personal than that, he says.
Speaker 2: So I think it's a disrespectful thing. I'm going to keep whatever I feel with me and my family internally on how I feel about that, and just move on, he says. Out people. Yeah, I'll tell you what. People do boo him because he's got a five year, two hundred thirty million dollar contract and he's played a grand total of nineteen games for the team.
Speaker 8: He is an underperformer getting all that money, as you Just as you said, Rover, he's an underperformer. Plus, do you have to remember the fans are smart enough to know all the baggage he brought with him when the when the Browns signed.
Speaker 1: Him, He exactly that's what he's That's that's why people are nobody in there. No normal person would have hired this guy with all of the as you call it baggage, I call it twenty seven accusations of sexual assault. But uh huh.
Speaker 2: You know, nobody in their right mind would have hired this guy. And I think that that when when fans boo, it's it's basically to say, like, hey, we wouldn't have done this, We wouldn't have been this stupid, and look, it didn't it didn't work out for you, this two hundred thirty million dollar cample. He didn't have to be a genius to figure out that this is going to be a probably not a great thing and probably a massive distraction.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I mean, who knows who the starting quarterback will be.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I mean, this guy is been a total bust, an expensive bust that the team is saddled with. And it's just, you know, I understand why they're booing the guy. And he hasn't really ingratiated himself with anybody. He says that he he doesn't regret anything in his life. I think the Lord put me through situations for a reason. And he says it's a mental battle.
Speaker 1: Every day. I feel like I get more love at road games than I do home games. So the well, this isn't going to help Crying about it, that's not going to really help out. He's crying about it. He's crying about it. The guy, he doesn't have the mental fortitude to be able to lead a team at this point.
Speaker 2: Maybe if he moves somewhere else, I don't know, maybe he can, but here does not have the ability to do it. And I would fully support going in a different direction almost anybody other than than Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 1: A terrible decision from the get go. And we'll see what happens throughout the season, but he'll probably be the He'll probably be the number one quarterback.
Speaker 9: I guess, well, because if he was doing well, you know, a lot of people look past your all these things that he's done, all your past stuff, because it was Oh, he's doing amazing. I mean, look at there's so many artists out there, Chris Brown, for instance, who beat up his girlfriend. But yet he's still doing well because he performs well, so then people want to go see him.
Speaker 1: They are still listening and buying his music.
Speaker 9: If he was doing great on the field, I don't think people would boo him as much if you were fantastic. I'm actually going to a preseason game on Thursday, so we'll see it live in action.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that Chris brown Stuff is also sick too. I really think that that's disgusting. This guy was not a one off. This this thing with Rhianna that he beat her up. He's apparently beaten up multiple women. Why does this guy keep getting so many second chances? And I believe people are deserving of second chances, but this guy never He really didn't suffer any consequences whatsoever, and he just and he doesn't seem like he learned. When I say people deserve second chances, I believe you can learn from your mistakes. Everybody in life makes mistakes. We've all done things. You go, oh that was stupid, or oh I wish I wouldn't have done that, or oh I didn't realize how that was going to affect someone or me or whatever. But this guy hasn't learned any lessons whatsoever. So the fact that people keep going out there and swooning over this guy. I think is somewhat shows a sickness in society. Basically, as far as I'm concerned, the guy's a comeback. I've got to take a break. DOUJIU have the shizzy coming up in just a moment. What's on the way?
Speaker 4: I love when you had that tour bus and you would travel across the country and do shows from different places. But it was always kind of a little dangerous, like you drive in the middle of the night. Sometimes the driver would go off the side of the road. Well, there's a story about a band that was in a tour bus and it had an accident.
Speaker 5: Who is the band? What kind of accident did they have? Oh, it's not good. I'll tell you the story.
Speaker 1: Caught up next will be right back on rovers Warna Glory, Hang on