Speaker 1: Money, money.
Speaker 2: Money puppies don't care about money news. It's a good thing. They're so darn cuddly. This is the Bloomberg Money Minutes on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: All right, time to say good morning once again? Did Gina serve Vetti from the Bloomberg newsroom in New York City. Gina, good morning, fast food chains. I guess they're hanging in there pretty well right now compared to some other restaurants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just heard from McDonald's this morning. Tom It reported faster than expected sales growth in the US in the latest quarter. Diners spent more on their visits overall comparable sales that's a key sales metric for retailers and restaurants. Or in line with expectations, earnings fell a bit short, but fast food restaurants do appear to be holding up better than so called fast casual chains like Chipotle Mexican Grill, which have a higher price point generally, but McDonald's has been trying to restore its reputation as a top spot for affordable meals. It's been offering a lot of new deals in promo.
Speaker 3: Tom Instacart is rolling out a new AI assistant and Kroger apparently is involved in this.
Speaker 4: Right Yes, Instacart is adding AI powered tools for grocers. This includes an assistant that can make product recommendations. The company says it'll be offered as part of its service that powers the online shopping sites for some grocery chains, and Instacart plans to test out this chatbot in the coming months. It'll be available on Kroger's iPhone app. Users will be able to do things like ask the assistant to create a meal plan for a family of four, for example, and then directly add those ingredients to the shopping cart.
Speaker 5: All right. In the futures this morning, Gina, Well they look a.
Speaker 4: Little bit better than they did earlier. Dow futures are actually up four points, SMP futures down nine, Nasdaq futures are down sixty from Bloomberg. Gena Cervetti on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back to the morning show here on the Big One, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: It is eight ten. I was talking about it earlier.
Speaker 3: There's a brand new exhibit that is passing through the Cincinnati Museum Center and it is called Auschwitz Not Long Ago, Not far Away, featuring five hundred original artifacts from Auschwitz, the largest collection outside of Europe, and kind enough to take the time to join us. Elizabeth Pierres, my old dear friend, President and CEO of the Cincinnati Museum Center. She's a big hitter, big hitter, love it now. She's changed through the years. And Jackie Kenjado, who is the CEO of the Nancy and David Wolf Holocaust and Humanities Center inside of the Museum Center. Ladies, thank you for coming in. We were talking off the air a second ago. Either one of you take this question the further and further we get. Thus the name not long Ago, not far Away. I don't know what they're teaching now in school about the Second World War, about the Holocaust. Maybe they're doing a brilliant job. I don't know. I know there the more time goes by, it seems like we're not remembering that the way we should.
Speaker 5: Is that fair?
Speaker 6: I think it's yeah.
Speaker 7: So this is the question, and this is the reason for the name of the exhibition, not long Ago, not far Away, because the further this gets into the past, the harder it is, particularly for young people to conceptualize that this is still part of our world and part of our in so many ways, and we draw those connections in a number of ways. So you know, first of all, we have people in our community, Cincinnatians, our neighbors, are friends, people who work in our businesses who survived this, who are still alive to tell the story today. And we have been able to weave those stories into this exhibition. When you come down to Union Terminal to see it, so you'll see it really is not so long ago. There are still people who are with us who are talking about what happened to them as children and as young people as part of this history. The other part that's really I think important is it was not long a go, not far away in terms of how could you know? It sort of asked the question, how could a civilization, not so unlike our own, with educated people in a contemporary context, build as architects this sort of machine of mass murder and participate in it on a societal scale. And so that's a question we should ask ourselves. You know, at any given moment, any of us are susceptible to the best and the worst of humanity and to being kind of pulled in any different direction. So that's a phenomenon we all wrestle with every day, right the choices we make, and whether we choose to fall victim to our worst nature or rise to our best nature.
Speaker 3: More than one point one million people were executed. I mean, whether they were starved or whether they were put into a gas chamber, executed as a word. End of story, Elizabeth. Now this particular traveling using a were five hundred artifacts internationally, but two local artifacts have also been added to this Cincinnati stuff. You shared with something with me. I had no idea about some of the people when they left poland, left Germany and came to the United States. They came through here, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Through Union Terminal.
Speaker 1: So when we talk about not long ago, not far away, not far away, is right here in Cincinnati at Union Terminal.
Speaker 6: We talk about this a lot. It gives us all the chills.
Speaker 1: Like you know, Werner Koppel, who is one of the stories that's featured in the exhibition, arrived in Cincinnati with a suitcase, a wife and a baby. And that suitcase, which is part of Jackie's collection at the Holocaust and Humanity Center, is woven into the exhibit. So we worked very closely with the international exhibition producers to say we have incredible stories of survivors in Cincinnati. We want to weave those throughout the exhibition, and in particular, there's a special section of the exhibit that is Cincinnati a New Beginning that allows us to lift up not only Werner's story, but several others, and it will give you the dimensions of these people who we have lived with in our lives, in our community. They took their first steps through Union Terminal to start.
Speaker 6: Their new lives.
Speaker 5: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Let me follow up one thing with you there. I think you guys are suggesting to at least give yourself a couple of hours to come down and see the exhibit. Right, So one of some of the things that they're going to see, or that they might expect or if they have children, is it something that they ought.
Speaker 5: To be a little leery about in that regard.
Speaker 1: So the recommendation is seventh grade forward is the right timing for students to come through the exhibition itself. If you really want to drink it in, it's probably a two and a half to three hour experience.
Speaker 6: We give you an audio.
Speaker 1: Guide so you can listen to narration and videos and you can do that at your own pace, So it just kind of depends on how much you want to spend there.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of information.
Speaker 1: One of the key things that Jackie and I have worked on is we really want you not only to see the exhibit itself, but we want you to understand that the Nancy and David Wolf Holocaust and Humanity Center is a resource in Union Terminal all the time, and so you can have a discounted ticket to come back and see the local stories in much greater depth because what Jackie and her team have done at that museum have created not just Auschwitz survivor stories, but all the Holocaust survivor's stories, and they've added the upstander component to it, which is about character, strength and understanding, resilience and courage and what does that do for us going forward? So there are ways to see the exhibit here now and do it before the holidays, or do it as a family experience during the holidays, right, Like incredible robust family discussions that should come from this experience, like talk about family history with World War Two, if your mom or dad are still alive and you're able to have a conversation about how did that, Yeah, where did that fit into your life. That's a really robust experience, and just think about right veterans Veterans Day coming up, you.
Speaker 7: Knowsgiving Yeah, gratitude, I mean, there is no better way to feel a deep sense of gratitude than it comes through this exhibition.
Speaker 1: No better way, Yeah, no better way. So there's a lot to do, but you can think about how you want to plan your schedule.
Speaker 5: You and I were talking off the year.
Speaker 3: We were talking off the year and Jackie about you guys started the Holocaust and Humanity Center, I think you said back in two thousand and nineteen. This Auschwitz exhibit is very specific obviously to what exactly occurred there in Poland and then the sort of spin off for lack of a better term, into Birkenal, But on a daily basis, if people want to come down to the Holocaust and Humanity Center, what are some of the things you feature that they could see there.
Speaker 7: So, as Elizabeth said, it's actually a really complementary experience to the exhibition that will be there through March. The Auswitz exhibition, we have stories of local survivors that sort of walk you through from their eyewitness accounts the history as they experienced it and veterans i should say liberators. And we have a number of other really sort of incredible immersive opportunities as well. We have Dimensions and Testimony where you can actually have a real conversation in real time with a survivor. It's not AI, it's real video, but it is augmented. It's sort of supported through an AI algorithm. But you can literally walk up in front of right now doctor al Miller, who passed away three years ago, and you can have a conversation, ask him about his time during the war. You can ask him about his favorite flavor of Greater's ice cream and how much he likes the Reds. You can ask him any question and he'll answer it. So that's something people really ought to do. And then we have this whole Humanity gallery, which is an exploration and how we can use this history to inspire a sense and activate character strengths in us that allow us to be what we call upstanders. So there were bystanders, they were upstairs, people who stood by, There were people who stood up. What was it about the people who stood up? And how can we find that in ourselves and activate that through these character strengths that we use. So it's you know, definitely come down seven days a week. We'll be there and excited to see people.
Speaker 5: So this will be running until what April? Right April?
Speaker 6: Okay, but don't wait.
Speaker 5: And what are some of the artifacts that are in there.
Speaker 1: They range from large concrete posts with barbed wire on them, so you get a sense of the physicality of the camp and a portion of the barracks so you understand how many people were squeezed together in those buildings, to buttons and hair brushes and toothbrushes and a child's shoe and a woman's red high heeled shoe right thinking like she was going on a train journey somewhere and this is the last thing that she put on.
Speaker 6: So it's incredibly moving and powerful.
Speaker 1: It's deeply human, and I hope that it means that people walk away with an appreciation for life and joy and understand how we have to make choices every day.
Speaker 3: Boy, when you go to Sensimuseum dot org and you see the video, I mean, I get.
Speaker 6: Well, we know you're an emotional, softy guy to be here, I am, but this one even for.
Speaker 7: Folks who are emotional and softy is this a very heavy and moving history that everyone should witness.
Speaker 1: I give you a hard time about that, but that's your showing your humanity right there, and that's what we want people to have an experience with with this history.
Speaker 6: History is not long ago, it is not far away.
Speaker 1: It is deeply touching to our humanity and it should create additional conversations and opportunities for us to be better human beings.
Speaker 3: Well, what you guys are doing is awesome. I can't wait to get down there and check it out. Elizabeth Pierce, President and CEO of the Cincinnati Museum Center, and Jackie Conjato, thank you guys both so very.
Speaker 5: Much for taking the time to come down here.
Speaker 3: This is great stuff and the best of success on this Auschwitz, not long ago, not far away, right now, running through April at the Cincinnati Museum Center.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Have a good day, ladies. It is a twenty on the nose.
Speaker 3: Let's check what's happening in traffic one more time here in this half hour. And Heather Pasco, how are we looking out there?
Speaker 8: I'm still seeing some slow spots from the UC Health Traffic Center. The Lund Cancer Rapid Access Program at the UC cancer center is built to give you a care plan fast to meet with a specialist in two days. Call five one, three, five eight five UCCC. We do have a stall on I seventy five southbound at Galberth Road. It's on the right side another seventy five northbound and I two seventy five. Plan for some slowdowns here and it's midday construction closing your State Route thirty two westbound ramp to eastbound Beachmont Avenue until four o'clock this afternoon. I'm Heather Pasco on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: All Right, our WCPO nine First Warning Forecast, presented by Jennifer ketch Mark. It is going to be a beautiful It's already a beautiful day. I mean it's a glorious day out there, warming up or getting up to sixty eight degrees under sunny skies today, gonna be chilling Tonight we're down of thirty nine sunny again. Tomorrow we're up to fifty eight four tomorrow night. Then Friday, it looks like rain will start sometime around lunchtime and then roll through Friday night and overnight. Saturday looks dry, but then a major league cold front is coming in Sunday morning. We're gonna go from sixty two on Saturday to our highs on Sunday in the upper thirties, and then we're gonna be like that apparently Monday and Tuesday, and then Wednesday we're looking at Sunday in fifty eight again go figure right eight twenty one coming up in the next half hour. We will be joined by Pastor Chad, as we are each and every single Wednesday, and today we're gonna talk about stress this time of the year, as we're getting close to the holidays, people start to get really really stressed out, and we'll talk with that. Perhaps ways to help with Pastor Chad hoved it' say twenty two WLW.
Speaker 2: Bny minny learn to grow your money like an investment farmer. This is the Boomburg Money Minute on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Now and it's thirty sixth day. What is the economic cost of the government shutdown every week that passes coust the economy anywhere from ten billion to thirty billion based on analysts estimates. Toyota raised its annual profit guidance after Japan's trade deal with President Donald Trump avoided a worst case scenario for tariffs on cars and auto parts, but shares dropped as the guidance disappointed investors. The Supreme Court is scheduled to hear arguments on the legality of some of the President's tariffs today. Mattel's CEO Eon Cris said the company is well positioned with products across every price range as consumers shop the toy aisle for Christmas gifts. He also touted a seven hundred dollars Hot Wheels collectors set, but said you can still buy a Hot Wheels car for a dollar twenty five. In an interview with David Rubinstein, the Mattel CEO said at about two thirds of the annual sales of the barbie maker are in the second half of the year as the company looks to meet demand over the holidays. From Bloomberg Ginas Cervetti on NewsRadio seven hundred DOUBLW.
Speaker 5: Friday thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Pastor Chad Hoven, lead pastor at the Horizon Community Church right there in Newtown along the banks of the Little Miami River. What a beautiful morning it is, Pastor Chad. How are you today?
Speaker 9: I'm doing pretty well. How about yourself?
Speaker 3: No complaints, absolutely none. It was very I got a little broken up here talking about that new exhibit that is starting down at the Cincinnati Museum Center about Auschwitz, and boy, if people go to Cincinnati Museum dot org, they will see.
Speaker 5: Just some of the pictures video.
Speaker 3: It just tears you'll, Okay, I tell you what else tears people up this time of year, Chad. We're getting into the holidays, and it's a time of great joy, of thankfulness, of celebration, hopefully spending a lot of time with family and friends. It is also I would imagine you tell me from your shoes, walking in your shoes, it has to be one of the most stressful times of the year for a lot of folks out there.
Speaker 10: Well, with that a doubt in fact, if you think about it, just what we try and accomplish. Just in Christmas time, for example, you're going to if I told you any other month, in the next thirty days, you're going to have five different parties. You're going to buy gifts for everybody you know, You're going to travel at three different locations on and you're going to decorate the house.
Speaker 9: You can tear everything down.
Speaker 10: You'd think I would never try and do all that in one thirty day period of time. So just the nature what we take on, and part of those are all wonderful experiences or attempts to create wonderful environments, but just the amount we take on in preparing for that. And then yes, you're with people that you love and care about, but also people that drive you crazy.
Speaker 9: And so in one.
Speaker 10: Sense we're all stressed up, with all stressed up, but no place to go. And so I do think learning how to deal with our stress. Having expectations often causes stress too, because you're like, hey, I know everyone's going to get along. Well they've never given not everyone has ever gotten along ever before. Yeah, it's normal to a misunderstanding. It's normal for you know, one person doesn't want this or wants to eat it this time. So I think a lot of it with stress is setting your expectation. And also I think understanding where stress comes from and how to handle it can be helpful because especially needs dad. One thing I learned over.
Speaker 9: Sixteen years, you know, I've had a.
Speaker 10: Special needs son with severe autism, is my circumstances weren't going to change radically, you know, I had a stressful situation. I think for many of us. We think stress is something that happens to you versus something happens in you. There's a big difference. Now, that's not to say they aren't triggers when things happen. Yes, those happened to me, But two people can encounter the exact same circumstance and handle it very differently. Well, that tells you something. That tells you that stress is not primarily what happens to you. So what happens in you? How are you going to process that? I like and sometimes the stress of because ongoing chaos of special needs was like driving a car from here to Chicago. And just so when you hop in the car with me, I locked the doors and say, hey, by the way, I enjoy your ride to Chicago. By the way, there's two wasts here. One of the wasts you can see is right there on your windshield. The other one, I'm not sure where it is. Enjoy your ride. And that's how it feels. Sometimes it's like I know one of the things I need to deal with, there's another one hiding in this car, and I can occasionally hear the buzz. What happens then, is your whole body, your inner rpm goes up like you know, seven thousand RPMs and you're like, well, I need to call myself back down to one thousand rpm. I can't.
Speaker 9: There's two wasps in this car.
Speaker 10: One I can see, and one's going to bite me at any minute or sting me in minutes. So part of what I had to learn is there were often two walks, one I knew about and what I didn't. Almost every day, I need to learn how to the one, not say my circumstance is going to change to get me distressed if something happened in me. I need to learn how to better manage the things I have, how to think about it differently. And then I had to practice getting that rpm. I could never get it quite down to one thousand rpm, but I can move from eight to five. And part of that's what scientists called neuroplasticity, and that's the ability to actually kind of reform your physical brain with your mind. How am I going to think about this? How can I process that. I've mentioned this before, but one thing helps with stress is what I call hippo wrestling. A lot of times you think you're dealing with the real issue, but you're actually dealing with your hip hippothomas. And so when you get triggered for stress, it kind of goes in three stages. Stage one is there's a trigger, and it could be something happens to you. It could be I think about something that might happen. If I'm a warrior, I could be my own trigger. Well, then what happens is your hippocampus or hippo thamas kicks in. It begins to release adrenaline, cortisol, and you kick into what's called fight or fight. So back to my wasp example, You're like, oh my goodness, I think I hear the wasp. I wonder if it's over here? Do I need to fight? Am I gonna have to swing at this thing? Am I gonna have to jump out of the car. And so that's why your RPM goes up, because that hippo campus is kicked in. Well, that hip, the canvas that can help you in many arenas, can lie to you. Sometimes you don't have a need to be triggered, but you said they got this hippo squeezing all the strepps into you, freezing squeezing all this this cortisol in you and adrenaline, and then you get stuck there and where top chronic stresses. You don't realize your hippo Thomas is h is taken over. And so part of hippo wrestling is learning, am I really dealing with a real issue or am I dealing.
Speaker 9: With my reaction to the real issue?
Speaker 10: How can I think about this differently? How can I process differently?
Speaker 3: You know a word that I think that I mean the older I get and we all try to do things better each and every day. Sometimes we succeed, oftentimes we take two steps back. But it's that word expectations. Give me an example of what you would say to somebody you used, you know, Okay, here comes family. They're going to be staying at our house. Man, We're all going to get along great well. In reality, we probably know if we're honest with ourselves, which we infrequently are, truth be told that there's going to be some stress. So, you know, kind of going back to what we talked about a couple of weeks ago, sort of setting your expectations, maybe having a conversation ahead of time before people come in.
Speaker 5: Would you suggest things like that?
Speaker 10: I do think it's helpful because often, you know, when you have multiple personalities in the room, I'll go in family dynamics, and beforehand I'll say, hey, like, what time do you like to get up early? What time do you want to do stuff? And so you're trying to set expectations on how things work. Hey, some people like to sleep in, some people don't. Hey, really would be helpful if you didn't bring up that subject. So I'll even start respectfully though, Hey, you're an adult, you can do whatever you want. But as I was thinking about who's going to be together, I think it might be helpful if would you be willing to lots of questions, a lot of respectful keeping my tone down, but I'm also trying to say I'd like to make this the best experience possible for everybody, And I do think that can be helpful. And I think internally it's almost like I don't know if you remember the old cassette tapes or eight track players, but sometimes when family gets together, you don't realize that you're playing old tapes in your mind.
Speaker 9: Like maybe your.
Speaker 10: Brother drove you crazy, he always talked disrespectful to you. Well, maybe that's still true, but every time he opens his mouth or your sister opens her mouth, you're playing you know, rispect in the back of your head, and so whatever they say, you're interpreting it through the music, the background noise of feeling disrespected. And if you can instead say, you know, I need to turn down my background music and realize that maybe I'm not reacting to what they're saying. I'm reacting to this old tape from the past. And that's where kind we move from stained glass to playing glass of stained glass. The Bible says that one way you can handle stress is you take every thought captive, and part of those expectations are what was I expecting here? Was that a realistic expectation? Do I really need to have that expectation?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 10: Is it really that important that I die on every single hill here? And then on the other side, the Bible says, renew your mind, and so you can think differently about this. You know, is it okay that your family doesn't get along.
Speaker 9: Well, there's the difference.
Speaker 10: Between everyone should be happy all the time at Christmas? Okay, Well you could try that drive you crazy, or you can say I'd like everyone to get along, but it's okay if they don't. But we're going to have try and have a good time as often as possible. That's a very different background noise. Otherwise, every time conflict and again I'm a person who doesn't like conflict either. But every time you hear conflict coming, the background music starts playing Jaws.
Speaker 9: You know, John, I'm thinking.
Speaker 10: About to blow up, Don I'm dying, and that blows up because of the selfilling prophecy versus, Hey, you know what, the kids going to sometimes disagree on politics or whatever it is. But I might call in the dance and say, hey, guys, we know those different opinion politics and the family before we get to the kitchen table. I know you got some wonderful singers about whatever your political side is. Could you not do those at the dinner table? If you and that person want to go have a conversation, you know, in the other room later on, because you enjoy that kind of thing. A lot of us don't enjoy that kind of thing. And I've got a couple family members or like that. They love talking politics and they love engaging in debates. Other people drive them crazy. So I wouldn't say at the table sometimes, hey, we all know that so and so the politics driver crazy. So hey, let's hold that off till later. And just enjoy the meal, or hey, we put a card on your table for Thanksgiving, we're going to talk about things we're thankful for today, and so we'll do a little guided questions and things like that. But I do think it's appropriate, and sometimes you can't control it, you know, you can't control people or circumstances. Other times sometimes you can guide it gently, nudget or at least try and ask everyone for mutual respect so that I think underneath the stress level and the triggers that people have and the hippos kind of get kicked in and a family gathering, I think people would like to enjoy themselves.
Speaker 5: I think the whole world.
Speaker 10: But of course, when you travel to your travel, the kids are upset, yeah, and we got managed to them. So you're not at your best either. You're not sleeping your same mattress. So even then to say everyone is not in the best circumstance, meaning thirty days of trying to do a thousand things, I'm going to give double doses of patience, double doses of grace. I'm going to assume the best. I think if if we would just come into circumstances a family and say.
Speaker 9: More often than not.
Speaker 10: I'm going to give the benefit of doubt, and I'm going to assume the best, and I'm going to imagine that someone is carrying something that I don't know. Like if I told you, hey, someone got really ticked off at you today in traffic or mad at you or an employee or a coworker, and you were telling me the story, but how inappropriate was and I said, well, did you know they just found out they got cancer. Your whole perspective would change.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 10: It still doesn't mean that what they said was appropriate or way the handle was appropriate, but suddenly that stress would all I can change my mindset and have some compassion towards the person rather than irritation as a person. Now that's the first one.
Speaker 9: So you know, my instinct is to judge and to you know.
Speaker 10: Realize, you know, they should me handling that correctly.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: I would have done that. Of course I would have done that.
Speaker 10: So I think they have and some perspective can really help you, but everyone around you as well.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I talked about a study that came out not a study where a former head of the psychiatric division of the FDA came out yesterday and talked about how antidepressants, in his estimation, are so overprescribed in your job. So much of your job as a pastor is to walk people through some very tough days and nights. You hear all the time, man, I'm so stressed out. Are we saying we're more stressed out than we are? Or are we really more stressed out now more than ever?
Speaker 10: Well, the word is stressed became popular in nineteen seventies as kind of normal vernacular. It's actually developed in nineteen thirties and forties by an endocrinologist, and he defined it as a non specific response to a.
Speaker 9: Demand for change.
Speaker 10: And so I think it has become like the go to thing to say, Like I say, how you doing, I'm busy and I'm stressed, the two things everybody does. So I do think it's become the current vernacular for describing things. And I think it's actually kind of a deficiency of being.
Speaker 9: Able to say what's really going on.
Speaker 10: I'm worried, I'm fearful, I'm angry.
Speaker 9: It's like stresses, this.
Speaker 10: Neutral word that we all accept as appropriate, versus kind of being more honest. But I think also a little philosophy. For a second, we're living in a culture of materialism, meaning we think human beings are only material.
Speaker 9: So if you're only material.
Speaker 10: Then we just need to give you a medicine that's going to help take care of your material body. If you realize the human beings are both material and immaterial, meaning they have a soul, what you think, what you feel, and what you want, as well as a body, then you say, oh, my spiritual dimension, my soul is dimension. I can handle this with medicine, yes, but also with learning how to talk about my feelings, learning how to take captive the feelings that are inaccurate, learning how to renew my mind and think better thoughts towards the circumstance. So I think it's a whole philosophical problem that we don't realize human beings are far more than just you know, meat facts that can be medicated. We're souls, And think about it, like when you're stressed. When we're stressed, we talk to ourselves. If you're a worrier, I wonder if this happens, what this happens, what this happens? In change, reaction, anxiety, you're talking to yourself, even anger fantasies right here, this conflict my boss and I'm gonna say this, and he's gonna say that.
Speaker 9: I'm just see you're talking to yourself.
Speaker 10: What if there was another source, a person to talk to, you know, I would call it prayer, You call it meditation. But instead of talking to yourself when you have a problem, what if you could talk to someone who's the ultimate source of strength and comfort and wisdom. Well, just say at sound smarter, doesn't it. I know all my resources talking to myself, and I already know my limited resources. If I could have figured this out, I probably would have. I need outside wisdom, outside strength. So God says that you can cast all your anxieties upon him. You can take every thought captive, you can renew your mind, you can meditate on things that are good and pure in a good rapport, and you can reach out to him and say God, I need wisdom and handle the situation. I can't control the universe or my mother in law or my kids, but I do want you to help me control how I'm going to handle it.
Speaker 5: Great stuff, great, great stuff.
Speaker 3: We can continue this topic, I think for multiple weeks because there are a lot of people that and each and every one of us is one of them. Where we have all these expectations, we get stressed out ahead of time, we get stressed out during and maybe just a deep breath, maybe a conversation, maybe prayer can help dramatically change that. Chad, we thank you so much for your time and your expertise. I know we're going to miss you next week, but we'll look forward to catching up.
Speaker 5: With you the week after.
Speaker 9: Sound great. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: All right, asks you, Chad. Open from the Horizon Community Church. Great stuff, plane glass, stained glass every Wednesday at eight thirty eight. All right, before we get out of here, let's just check the roadways one more time, Heather passco things okay.
Speaker 8: By now, traffic is moving a bit better. From the UCA House Traffic Center. The Lung Cancer Rapid Access Program at the UC Cancer Center is built to give you a care plan fast meet with a specialist in two days. Call five one three five A five U se CC. We do have a stall though, on I seventy one southbound before I two seventy five. It is off on the right shoulder. On I seventy four westbound after I two seventy five. This all here, is on the right side as well. I'm Heather Pasco a news Radio seven hundred w wel.
Speaker 3: W hiight our WCPO nine First Warning four cast presented by Jennifer Ketch Market is a beautiful morning. It's going to be a beautiful day. Sunshine up to sixty eight degrees Tonight, We're chilly down to thirty nine Tomorrow. Sunday again with a high of fifty eight. Forty four are low Tomorrow night and then Friday dry early, by about lunchtime rain comes in. We'll stay through Friday night. Won't rain Saturday, but we're gonna get really cold highs in the upper thirties for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and then Jennifer says, back to sunshine, temperatures in the mid fifties. How about that. We ask you each and every day if you have room in your heart, if you have room in your home for a shelter pet, especially a senior shelter pet. It is Senior Shelter Pet Month. I promise you go get one today or tomorrow. There'll be a lot more love in your house.