Speaker 1: Hey, come, welcome back to Cell bluesing and stuff. M Nico Medved getting his team ready to play Wisconsin at the Barn tonight. Get your tickets now.
Speaker 2: It's a big game. I mean, the guys know it. I know, rivalry game.
Speaker 3: They've had a great program, you know, for years, I mean since Bo and Greg. I've known Greg for a long time. He does a terrific job. They play really well on both ends of the floor. I'm looking forward to to Tuesday again with a lot of respect. It's a game you're looking forward to. You kidding me?
Speaker 2: I mean Tuesday night in the barn, Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: We should have a great crowd, and yeah, we know we're going to get their best, but it's our job to give them our best.
Speaker 1: Get it done, Nico. Let's go on down to the barn and I make noise, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, minor heartbreaker over the weekend, but still let's get it done to night.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah I lost by one? Did they not to USC over and over time? Yes, sir. Good morning. Marny Gelln there, Marny Jai bonis jam Bonus, Marty Geln.
Speaker 5: There, good morning, hello and how are you?
Speaker 6: Which is great, doing great, good afternoon, good evening, and good night soup.
Speaker 2: Yep, everybody's doing great.
Speaker 6: Great.
Speaker 7: Glad to hear it. It should be a fun couple of hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you know that, Marns do we have some food coming in from Smorgi's.
Speaker 5: I heard I heard Mooney say that this morning.
Speaker 1: Did you know that the winter meltdown is coming up on the twenty fourth from four to nine.
Speaker 5: I didn't know the details.
Speaker 1: Did you know you get the two free pints and one big night.
Speaker 2: From Blackstack Brewing?
Speaker 1: That's right? Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 5: I didn't. Thank you for letting me know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a member of Twins, David, I just got my email with all this stuff.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the place again? Thank you? Believe you?
Speaker 8: Bo whoa just like two blocks with target fit you're gonna have you gonna have a blast head over there after Twins Fest?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Will more people be at Smorgi's or Twins.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people out there that, unlike you, Sauce, just love baseball. Love this team.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: I think they love baseball. Why they love the team? You can love the team without loving the ownership.
Speaker 1: I love the new manager.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she seems awesome. Yeah, that's a good point, just like you can love a radio station.
Speaker 1: Even if it doesn't love your bag.
Speaker 2: Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it.
Speaker 7: Twins Fest in itself, and I don't know, maybe I'll maybe I'll have big league team.
Speaker 5: Big league teams do this, but.
Speaker 7: No concept, no twins Fest and the access you can get to play or some wi you got to wait in the line. Yes, I get it, but it is unlike anything like we do not do that in the NBA.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 7: In the NHL. There's no Wildfest. That is a cool content sptulated.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean if you are interested in access to players are kind of you know, meeting players, twins Fest is great, Spring training is great, and there's really nothing like it. You're right, in any other sport that's like this. It's it's unbelievable how much.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 8: They like talking to people, they want to meet you, they want to you know, they like being pictures taken with you.
Speaker 2: It's it's really it's great. Donny Bones.
Speaker 4: I said this last week and Sauce made the obvious joke, and we'll get to that joke in a second. But it's not one hundred percent confirmed, but it's very likely that a week from this Friday. So next Friday, we have a quote big name player of the Minnesota Twins joining the power to a morning show and making his initials debut.
Speaker 2: Oh really all right?
Speaker 4: And when I said it's a big name, so goes, well, that's only a couple of people. Yes, so you can you can probably guess it's it's one of those guys.
Speaker 6: The Nelsons, the band Nelson who's cool. I assume the entire extended Nelson family. Your favorite Nelson's song.
Speaker 1: Probably After the Rain?
Speaker 2: How does that go?
Speaker 1: After the rain washes away tears? All the after rain you live against. Sorry that's not the right words, but it's real close. I kind of changed it to my own lifestyle.
Speaker 2: That's pretty deep.
Speaker 4: When the rain is wiping away your tears or washing away your tears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's a lot about the rain.
Speaker 2: It hides them as well, hides them as well. Yeah, they go outside and cry in the rain.
Speaker 4: Well anyway, So I will announce it when it's confirmed, but I think that's gonna be fun because I have not met this individual yet either.
Speaker 1: So that's the ball's core.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hope. He's good. I've heard he's very nice and he's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's why the kids say. That's a good thing. Oh, Mars, you don't know what the kids say these days?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't, and I don't never around him.
Speaker 2: No, when does that called?
Speaker 8: The last time the Twins had a player on here too at Twins First Weekend to play initials they want.
Speaker 4: Ryan Jeffers was victorious almost exactly a year ago exactly. And when we had Derek Shelton on a couple of months ago, he was awesome. But yeah, this is not Ryan Jeffers, because I believe Jeffers is not going to be available to join this show, but he still wants to play at some point.
Speaker 2: Apparently this is somebody else.
Speaker 4: Did I not, by the way, did I not see like a Ryan Jeffers rumor like a week ago that somebody might have the rye on him? Somebody posted that on Twitter, team was rumored to be targeting.
Speaker 9: Him.
Speaker 8: You know, if the Twins don't perform, if they don't compete this year, I wouldn't be shocked if he's traded at the trade deadline. He's one year away from free agency. So uh?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 5: That is version of don't perform, don't.
Speaker 8: Compete, don't compete the Twins the Twins if they're out of it by the trade deadline. If they are, you know, five games?
Speaker 1: How dare you?
Speaker 2: Hey, John? Yes? Questions? Yes, sir? So uh?
Speaker 10: Kepler is a free agent? Yes, and he's suspended for eighty games?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 10: Does he have to sign to a team to serve those game suspensions?
Speaker 1: The question?
Speaker 6: I don't think so. Okay, so he can serve them and not be signed. I think so, yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Do you also if you get popped for steroids or whatever illegal substance? I got popped four, do you have to submit to like involuntary urine test? And if so, how do you get that job to administer those tests?
Speaker 2: I'm asking for a friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do it? My taste?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: If somebody need to hold the cup or is it just placed on a table?
Speaker 8: Does this come back to the Lemon starburs discussion? Is this is that code the entire time train Max? No, it's the exact opposite.
Speaker 2: I hope it doesn't taste like sugar.
Speaker 1: I hope it does.
Speaker 2: Oh. Gross, maybe in Wonka's factory. The Twins over under.
Speaker 4: According, guys, that's what it takes is sugar is DraftKings, DraftKings, have another You've got the number right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will go seventy seven and a half.
Speaker 6: Oh, I was gonna say seventy eight and a half four seventy three and a half. Seventy three and seventy three and a half out. That's not good. That's not great.
Speaker 5: What a great time to exceed expectations?
Speaker 1: You get you got that right. I take the on the side of life.
Speaker 2: She could do great song, she could do great film. I agreeing us. Man, So we're talking ninety plus losses. You're you're locking in for there? Huh No.
Speaker 8: I mean the danger on at is that they're you know, maybe they are a little bit under five hundred. They if they slip a little bit prior to the trade deadline. Once the trade deadline comes between Ryan Jeffers becoming a free agent at the end of it this year and Pablo Lopez and Joe Ryan becoming free agents at the end of the next year, that all three could be traded. And if that happens, that if that happens, the things fall fall off the off the map.
Speaker 1: You're talking about a guy who loves to live in the danger zone like Kenny Zagda. Kenny, don't let accuracy slow down your point? All right, Henny, I know his last but I couldn't remember it, so I just said a name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like he called Matt Lafleur. The furor is better than that. Yeah, good point. What was I just going to say?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm not going to make that bet because in twenty twenty six, I'm not going to sports bet except for golf.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm out. I'm done, So I'm not falling for your track. But you're money. You'll do all the major golf bets, Yes, sure can't be. My money is gonna be on.
Speaker 4: The poker table and Mark, I gotta stop losing, Betsy, I'll do the golf bets perfect.
Speaker 1: I don't care about them, so I can't be.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I like him, but I also like it when like Leeber comes in for one and then doesn't do the rest.
Speaker 2: So oh he strapped for cash?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know you know what I'm saying. So like, I don't want to just keep losing money to you. I'd rather go to the poker room and then just give it to my friends.
Speaker 2: There's some money. Pull your hands up. What friends. I've had enough for you, you shower, old hag. Oh who are you talking to?
Speaker 4: You have a lot of friends in the poker world, like I mean, there's Blake, Yeah, Blake's great.
Speaker 1: That one guy who is kind of.
Speaker 2: He's dead. I do like Ian.
Speaker 4: I don't know him super super well. He doesn't. He's never heard of Rosie. And Rosie claim that because they don't get Channel four and fair Bough.
Speaker 1: I don't know why everybody rips on Rosie. I love him.
Speaker 2: The Channel four map. Maybe you mad at me.
Speaker 1: I'm the only one that likes him.
Speaker 5: No, I like Rosie.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: You guys are all mean to him. I'm nice to him, and.
Speaker 2: He's mad at me.
Speaker 5: Why is he mad at you?
Speaker 1: Because I said that his podcast wasn't gonna last through the year. But I didn't say it because you're wrong. I didn't say that because of him. I said that because nobody's podcast lasts through very long, because it's hard to do him and you run out of ideas, and nobody gives you lots of money or even some money.
Speaker 8: So I went sort of statistic of a podcast that the Median the podcast. How many episodes does the Median podcas with all the podcasts that has started up?
Speaker 1: I bet thirteen.
Speaker 4: I bet it's way less. I bet it's like four, three and a half or four.
Speaker 2: How many episodes does the Median one put up? It is one? One?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 8: More than fifty percent of the people who do a podcast do what episode and go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this not for me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's yeah, we're number numb fourteen hundred or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The difference is, though, is that I believed in Rosie. I bet that it would last beyond January when Chris did not. That guy's going to power through and get the twenty twenty six And I'm sorry, Rosie, I believe he had Joe Schmid on this week. So it continues well into twenty twenty six, well into it, well multiple weeks in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, Podcasting is a lot of fun. We morty.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you heard this. We lost to Amy Polar on Sunday night. She won the Golden Globe for Best Podcast. So I didn't know we were nominated. Well we were, but I mean we podcast. So it's just It's just nice to see our format ighlighted. And you know she is well deserving, but uh, we're gonna give her hell this year and see if we can take that down. Jeef Snoop Snoop will hand us a golden globe in twenty twenty seven?
Speaker 5: Wasn't that great?
Speaker 2: Was the Women of Warez? Was that nominated?
Speaker 6: No? I think Tim Tebow's one was, though. I think that one got nominated.
Speaker 7: Was Gleaming in the Geek would have been should have been number one?
Speaker 2: Is that what his podcast is called?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that'd be a great name for it.
Speaker 2: Rose on the Dark Web. It is on the dark Web.
Speaker 5: I love Amy Poehler's podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I would guess I have either watched or listened to every single episode of Good Hang that there has been, and she has had a good hang and a good rhythm of new guests, new guests, new guest, new show, new show. Uh, it's a it's a well done, well produced, well thought out.
Speaker 1: Like that bit that they do Morney, were they.
Speaker 5: It talked to someone before the Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the one with Kristen Wegg when they asked when they talked to that dude, the guy who's in Barry. He tells me a story about Kristen Wig and about how she did this uh impersonation of the lady from the Witch show, which Wizard of Oz. What's her name, Julie?
Speaker 2: Uh oh, yeah, the first time you met her? Right? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And he goes, can you do She goes, oh, sometimes I think my hand's a sand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's a good podcast. She does a good job.
Speaker 4: So you you love the flow, you love the format, you love the personalities.
Speaker 2: Do you believe she was more deserving of the Golden Globe than the power to a morning show? I don't like that. You haven't answered yet.
Speaker 7: It feels like there's a different kind of production value, like, for example, her set has props and they're placed in the right.
Speaker 1: Face, well lit.
Speaker 2: She's got a nice fake rick wall pony.
Speaker 6: When you see her, man, it's Tuesday almost.
Speaker 2: Started.
Speaker 4: When you see her clips of her podcast online, is there like a half second lag? And are the posts generated by AI or does somebody actually get paid.
Speaker 2: To edit them nicely and make them look world class.
Speaker 7: I don't know how her behind the scenes is set up, but as a before there not that I know of.
Speaker 5: As a viewer, there is no lag interesting looks professional.
Speaker 4: To the audio pretty completely syncs up with the movement of the mouth.
Speaker 7: Isn't that a bare minimum?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Everybody be cool.
Speaker 7: I will even say this latest episode of Good Hang with Amy Poler had Gwyneth Paltrow on it, and I'm I don't really have an opinion of Petro.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I take her or leave it, I don't know.
Speaker 2: In different to go, I'll tell you what I like about her marks.
Speaker 1: Do you care?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: Her stuff smells like a candle.
Speaker 2: I mean, you.
Speaker 5: Can't deny it.
Speaker 1: She sells it and it's delicious smelling.
Speaker 2: Did you buy it?
Speaker 1: Four of them? My house smells like her things?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It does?
Speaker 11: It does?
Speaker 2: It's vanilla.
Speaker 7: I can tell you I don't know her personally, but I am going to go ahead and proclaim her.
Speaker 5: Does not smell like vanilla. Her candlemight you don't know?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm guessing Chris does. He bought six of them.
Speaker 6: I can't believe it's going in his car.
Speaker 1: If I get to interview the dude from Coldplay, That's the first question I'm gonna ask him. Is accurate?
Speaker 6: Chris's home is a fire has? Yeah, that's how many he had. That's on purpose so bad. Your cat hates its own parts.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: Anyway, my point was going to be Gwyneth Paltrow was delightful because Amy Poehler has conversations with people. She just she's a good conversationalist and it's funny and it's engaging and even people you're like, I don't, I don't not sure if I like her. By the end you're like, oh, she's great because they're good conversations like that.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not interviews, that's right, the conversation.
Speaker 4: What's your How many podcasts do you have in your podcast rotation? Maybe tennish Man, that's a lot, well, a lot. Unfortunately most are NBA related.
Speaker 5: To stay, which I'm fine.
Speaker 7: With and I like, but I don't do it for pleasure.
Speaker 2: If you will, sure, gotcha.
Speaker 7: So I do it in season and to be educated and if I'm working twins. For example, I have been known to be a subscriber to Gleaming in the Geek for a couple of weeks and then an.
Speaker 5: Immediate Gleaming at a at a game and he was.
Speaker 7: Like, hey, thanks for chopping on, Like he saw the email and the subscription.
Speaker 2: He tracks that stuff, Yes he does. I do not.
Speaker 5: And then I get a text from two weeks later, Oh, I'm sorry to.
Speaker 2: See you go.
Speaker 6: Sauce gets a free link sent to him. Really nice being Sauce not paying for Patreon. But to be fair, one of the many reasons I love Bonus. He brought Gleaman in here one day so I would talk Gleaman into doing it.
Speaker 2: That's the story.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he Sauce is one of the reasons that the g I would have. I don't know that Patreon would have ever gotten out their God if I didn't have Sauce talg gleaming.
Speaker 5: Into it into doing the podcast in the.
Speaker 2: First place, into doing the Patreon part of the Patreon he came in here.
Speaker 6: It was like six people do it. It's stupid. I go, no, you have You do not realize how good your podcast is. And ever since, I've never paid for a tabit the loon thanks to Bonus.
Speaker 8: I mean, we've been doing the podcast for free for eight years. And I knew that Gleam was absolutely gonna fight me on trying to get anybody to do a paid version of it, and so yeah, I laid it up sausage Like, that's a great idea, and I'm like, good, we're gonna have We're gonna have you around when I tell Gleaming about this.
Speaker 6: Paul, Yeah right, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: You gotta do something right when we come back to because it's sports.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try it. You're gonna try Marnie's here, bonus is here.
Speaker 2: This is the power track news.
Speaker 1: Doop bobbout, how chin morny showho. We are all the foods out there in case you bu's hundred from Smartans.
Speaker 2: It smells amazing.
Speaker 7: Your first is that, mart Is that the sound that was playing in the background of my unrivaled live spot?
Speaker 1: No, that was for Ray. That was we were all excited for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ray, Okay, we're hard to determine.
Speaker 1: It pumped Sawso gave me one hundred dollars to do that, and I need the.
Speaker 2: Money, needs to pay a cell phone bill. That's right, Marty. I don't even know if this is a shot or not.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm just gonna say it because this is what's in my head.
Speaker 4: And why not we got another hour and a half to kill. You don't seem like a Muppets person in me? And I don't even know what that means. You don't seem like the kind of person that enjoys the Muppets. Not your thing it is.
Speaker 7: I remember seeing it as a kid and liking it, but no, I do not. I wouldn't say I loved it, adored it and know all the characters.
Speaker 5: I know who those two are.
Speaker 7: I know the two old guys with the theater are very prominent in my head for some reason.
Speaker 2: Ye, they were great.
Speaker 5: I would never know their names.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I'm mild on the Muppets, and I like Gwyneth Belchie.
Speaker 4: I would have guessed that you were just indifferent to the Muppets, troll Muppets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very pro Muppets.
Speaker 1: Same, but that's kind of our generation there. No, I'm older than you, but you get my point.
Speaker 5: You know what I was really into is the Smurfs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and you really.
Speaker 7: If I think about like, like TV I watched as a child, it was anything w w F at the time because I had two brothers and we had all the action figures in the ring and like we watched anytime wrestling was on, and the Smurfs and the Golden Girls.
Speaker 2: Uh, you i'd read a little later, but you know what I mean, child would older girls?
Speaker 7: Yeah, great, great, great matchup poker face.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't make a reaction for a second.
Speaker 4: How many actual Smurf characters do we believe Marnie can name?
Speaker 2: It's tough, they're not super easy. Five, seven, seven.
Speaker 4: Three, three. Come on, she said she was a fan. It's gotta be more than three. There's three that are home runs. Okay, twelve, Okay, you're gonna say what.
Speaker 1: Chris, I'm gonna say seven? Did George for seven?
Speaker 2: I said that's the right range. Yeah, I'm gonna go eight them all right, go for it.
Speaker 7: Well the obvious Papa Smurfe, and those are two Gargamel.
Speaker 2: Yep, those are the three that I thought were the home runs.
Speaker 4: Now it's his cat as real, see there were no we're talking.
Speaker 7: That's four and then like the Smurfs, I have to get them not mixed up with the seven Dwarfs. But for sure there was Hafty.
Speaker 2: Halfty as thought.
Speaker 5: I had a couple while you guys were talking, and now I've lost them.
Speaker 7: Okay, Smurfs man lazy and sleepy and snowy.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No, no, oh, lazy Smurf is one, lazy is one.
Speaker 2: That's six.
Speaker 1: I really don't lazy lazy on there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's like I think there's like I watched the Yeah, there's I think there's about three more that you can get the cartoon.
Speaker 11: You're gonna kick yourself a little bit, brainy, brainy. There's definitely two or three more that are possible after that. I might get a little tough skinny, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Drunky.
Speaker 7: Now about Smurfat. They made her her heels. She's over there clumping in her Yeah, she better look good girl.
Speaker 2: H This was once an initials item. Oh, Vanity smurfah the hand.
Speaker 4: Mirror, hey man, Yeah, getting twelve vs's is not easy. Vanity Smurf was one. I thought you were maybe gonna get oh handy, yeahy clumsy.
Speaker 1: Hay oh you already got that grouchy so seven you were right in there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: H Do you guys remember sass At sass At Yeah, a smurf, Yeah, yeah, me either, A girl? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: I wasn't sure. I thought that maybe a Norwegian band or something. You talk about It's sounds like a skin name of a skin lord. Baltazar and King Gerard.
Speaker 6: Because Smurf that was the only female at first, because Gargamele wanted her to be the distraction.
Speaker 2: So for a while she was the only one.
Speaker 7: I think it was time think about the concept and who was Papa Smurf sneaking around with it?
Speaker 5: He had all these smurfs or was it not literal papa?
Speaker 4: It must not have been, because there was no female before Smurfed, So I don't know how he made the rest of them.
Speaker 2: It's a great question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't want to st I distinctly remember smurfs shrinky dinks as well being a real highlight of my.
Speaker 5: All the something individual you color like color.
Speaker 7: Them and then you put them on a cookie sheet one of your parents, one of your trusted parents, and the cookie sheet in the oven and they shrinks, shrink and harden and.
Speaker 2: Works. But yeah whatever works, drinking inks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So Smurf's over muppets, I would say, but yeah, I respect them.
Speaker 2: Up it, you know, thank you. Here's the Wikipedia entry.
Speaker 5: Your dog.
Speaker 4: You're gonna love this, Marni. Okay, this is for the women's movement. Here's the Wikipedia entry and smurfet. Smurfet is the main protagonist of all movies with the exception of Movie one, and a female Smurf who was created by Gargamel.
Speaker 2: She originally had black.
Speaker 4: Hair with an appearance disliked by others, but when Papa Smurf used magic to turn her from an evil creation to a real Smurf, her hair became blonde with a beautiful appearance. Before the Smurflings created Sasset, Smurfett was the only female Smurf in the Smurf village. She loved flowers, as in the episodes she can be seen watering them.
Speaker 2: Most of the time.
Speaker 4: Smurfett is portrayed as an object of love since her beauty attracts many other Smurfs. She is usually hopeless in times of danger and sometimes thinks she knows it all. Yet she is kind, carrying, sweet and loving as well. So in the eighty one series she loves perfumes, dresses, and her flowers.
Speaker 6: So she's mostly hopeless, and she she was hideous with black hair.
Speaker 2: She no longer evil. Black hair right evil.
Speaker 13: She is now a blonde, which is loved by all Smurfs. I mean, if that isn't cliche. Human showers and based off human.
Speaker 7: Flowers and I am hopeless in a time of Christ's rue.
Speaker 4: She's kind of loving and carrying and sweet though motherly, even though she's.
Speaker 6: Wearing high heels. That's how Hawk prefers his moms, right, yes, yeah, and scene Yeah, smurf fed sauce Sports. We have a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: I could go on the power trip presented by All Around your Hinder Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 6: Than the Wild got spanked five to two by the Devils in the Hughes Bowl. The Wild are winless in four or five games. They battled the Jets tomorrow at seven.
Speaker 10: Yeah, a little unfortunate, obviously, don't want to see them lose, but they've sort of been due for a game kind of like that. And it wasn't even that bad. They just they did the tick, they did the tech. They just couldn't get the toe and I just could not finish those opportunities that they they were that were presented to them. So, you know, good opportunity to have a couple of days rest. They've been doing this like every other or you know, back to back schedule, so they have an extra data to settle down before they get back in action on on Thursday, back at the ex for the win with the Winnipeg Jets, and then of course on the road again Saturday, both those games and the fan they can.
Speaker 5: Get the toe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, former Gopher coy Rich has committed to play at Oregon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good luck, good luck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go get the go get that moneyway can't. You don't know?
Speaker 7: Right, he can hang out with Mallory Higher of the women's basketball program, who after four years with the Gophers also has moved on to Oregon.
Speaker 5: And we'll play next year for the Ducks.
Speaker 3: Are your brooke?
Speaker 2: It's a higher joke. No, I can well us. Yeah, you hate them? Yeah, I don't care for Creevy. That's okay, Craig right zacho uh yeah, of course.
Speaker 6: The NFL is Elite eight is set after the Houston Texans smoked the Steelers thirty to six. The Texans defense scored two touchdowns. The NFL Divisional Round starts Saturday with the Bills at the Broncos at three thirty. The Broncos are a one and a half point favorite. The night cap is the forty nine Ers battling the Seahawks at seven. The Seahawks or seven and a half point favorites two games on Sunday, The Pats will host the Texans at two the Texan excuse me. The Pats are a three point favorite, and then at five point thirty, the Bears hosts the Rams. The Rams are three and a half road favorite. Yes or no, everybody, just give your gut instinct. Has Aaron Rodgers played his last professional football game?
Speaker 2: Yes or no? Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes, feels like yes, although he's not gonna want to go out that way.
Speaker 2: Pick six is one of his last plays. No, but you're always going to go that way. Yeah, almost on top. If Philip Rivers can come back, Yeah, good point.
Speaker 8: Zachis, how about Mike tomlin Is he's coached his last game for the Stumers.
Speaker 2: How many teams are waiting on him? Yeah? They might have the same fatigue that the Ravens had with him. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Vikings News if there is any next and then more with Marty Gelder and John Bonus after this on.
Speaker 9: The Fan, We're interesting music this morning here on the part of morning shows.
Speaker 1: Some kind of groovy and jazzy and I like it. Nice job, Sauce, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, way to go, Sauce.
Speaker 1: Good job. I know he's probably he choose the music, or well he did today he chose them what he did, Yeah, just like he's choosing that hamburger right now.
Speaker 2: I had some tater touds. Those are great. Yeah, I didn't even see that. The cheese curds were legit.
Speaker 1: We should have some more.
Speaker 2: I just inhaled that smash will at the break.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you have not had cheese curds at seven forty five, am are you even living?
Speaker 4: I wish more fast food joints had cheese curds. This is Minnesota. We're like right next to America's dairy land. Right, let's let's go. And by some I mean all all fast.
Speaker 6: Food joint should have cheese grets.
Speaker 2: Good. Thank you on the trip presented by.
Speaker 1: It's Vikings News.
Speaker 4: Well, by the way, speaking of Vikings, we just asked right before the break about Tomlin and Bud Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 6: That'll do it for Adam Feeling. Yeah right, oh yeah, that was great catches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it sounds like that's his last game.
Speaker 4: He said when he left the Vikings he wanted one more crack at a playoff run and wanted to jump on a team that had a chance and wanted a bigger role and got another what month or so out of his career and got to play.
Speaker 2: A playoff game. Yep, yeah, but I think that'll do it. Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm unbehalf on, behalf of the family. Thank you for supporting him as long as you guys all did.
Speaker 5: We all really appreciate it.
Speaker 7: We're proud of him too, and we're gonna just try to come together and be together right now.
Speaker 2: Tough time for you, guys, Well it comes to it.
Speaker 5: We're all with you, guys, Thank you.
Speaker 1: And also with you A week indo the Vikings offseason, the future of defensive coordinator Brian Flores remains one of the most prominent and important discussion points. According to sid dot com. After spending the last three seasons as the DC and or Flora under O'Connell, Flores has a contract that is set to expire, making him a coaching free agent. He's interviewing with the Ravens for their head coaching vacancy, also buzz connecting him to the Raiders as the head coach candidate and to the Cowboys as a coordinator. But as according to this article on SI, the Vikings don't expect he would leave for anything other than a head coaching job.
Speaker 4: It does feel like the head coaching you know person we're looking form, not the carousel, but whatever, Like the opportunities are not just for Flora's. It just feels like they're waiting for the Harbor domino to fall. Yeah, everybody seems to have it on hold.
Speaker 2: I thought the harbor domino did fault.
Speaker 6: Hear no, meaning he'll pick the team he once, Yeah, like where he goes then trickles down to that. Everybody's waiting to see where the top one or two guys, Like, for example, if lafloor is that I say it.
Speaker 2: Us, I guess yeah.
Speaker 6: If if he was let go and you had Harball out there and lafloora out there, I think a lot of teams would be like, we should have waited a.
Speaker 4: Week to ask him if he wanted to coach here instead of just rushing into this. So I think there's just there's a couple of guys that it sounds like they're waiting for those to fall first.
Speaker 8: I think Tomlin might be one of those two. Definitely could be. If I was the team, I'd love tom Wood.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah me too, me too.
Speaker 2: Check this out.
Speaker 1: The future looks bright for the Jacksonville Jaguars on and off the field. Remember we were always talking about how they were going to move to London.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Renovations of ever Bank Stadium, which hosted twenty seven twenty four lost to the Bills this past weekend, are due to commence now since the season's over. Despite staying put in twenty twenty six, albeit in a limited capacity forty three thousand stadium, they're looking to move on down the road, perhaps to Orlando. Huh yeah, Jacksonville Jaguars hope to head one hundred fifty miles south down to Orlando a twenty twenty seven as EverBank Stadium's renovation near. So, I don't know if they're saying that that stadium good Orlando, Yeah, yeah, right, exactly, yeah yeah. But if this stadium that they're showing here is the way this new stadium is actually going to look, holy moly. And again I thought that they were going to get rid of it. I thought they were ready to go to London or something.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'll tell you when we went to see the Eagles play the Packers in Sapollo in Brazil, like there was a lot of talk about what the NFL would like to have is two teams in Brazil and the two teams in Florida form a division. Right that you have the Tampa Bay and Miami. The Jacksonville team would be one of the teams that ends up in Brazil and then they probably get an expansion team for Brazil. I mean, that was at least sort of the this is what this is. This is sort of a potential what the NFL look for. And part part of the appeal of that is Brazil is in the similar time zone.
Speaker 2: It's it's just an hour ahead.
Speaker 8: It's not you know, you're not eight hours off like you are six hours off. You're like you're in London.
Speaker 5: So you're just a lengthy flight.
Speaker 2: You are at lengthy fling.
Speaker 4: But I would argue the beauty of the London game is what we keep talking about Sauce that instead of just giving you three games right the noon, the three and in the night game, you've got to give you four games. It's actually better to have somebody in Europe and have this separate time zone.
Speaker 2: Maybe check this out.
Speaker 1: Though, of course, the Jags aren't the only NFL team making major Citium moves. The Washington Commanders are returning to the District of Columbia after local legislatures finally approved for a three point eight billion dollar arena on the side of the iconic RFK Stadium.
Speaker 5: Wow, three point eight.
Speaker 4: You could almost buy sun Country three times for that amount.
Speaker 2: Well set.
Speaker 1: The Chicago Bears are also relocating to a new four point seven billion dollar Dome Stadium, although fans have been left furious by the looking location of the project. See, I didn't know that was a decided deal.
Speaker 2: I didn't either.
Speaker 4: How much was US Bank Stadium like one point five or two two two ish? And now we're talking four and change for some of the ones that are just push What did US Bank Stadium open up like sixteen so it's ten years old? One point one steal? Did you rather have sun Country Airlines or US Bank Stadium? Because Sun Country's one point five billion? We get hate estimates on what the Wolves are looking for. We don't have details. Oh well, why am I not asking you this question? Wasn't the number for the Twins one point seven or one point eight for.
Speaker 8: The for the team you have to buy the team? It was one point seven with what they wanted.
Speaker 4: What would you rather own in twenty twenty six the Minnesota Twins for one point seven or Sun Country Airlines for one point five.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, thank you. Personally, I'd probably rather the Twins.
Speaker 4: Sauce probably mean twins, which is weird because you've never played baseball.
Speaker 2: But you did fly a plane. I have flown a plane. Yeah, and landed it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Mean there was another guy there, but I'm getting about it, okay, man, Yeah, I have for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Did you have to use the controls or maneuver the joystick?
Speaker 2: Yep? All of them? Yep, the yoke yep.
Speaker 1: You're telling us that you landed the plane.
Speaker 6: I mean I was part of the landing. Yeah, we did it together. I was sitting in the uh cock pit.
Speaker 5: What was your role in the landing?
Speaker 1: I was the bedroom.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that you were the air marshall.
Speaker 2: No, I was kidding. I was the front Yes, on the yoke, Yeah, the yolk. What did you do though? I helped secure the landing In what way is secure?
Speaker 6: I said, there's the runway and he said, we got a level off the nose up and he did all that.
Speaker 2: I was on my phone at the time and I was like, here we go, and he said, put her down.
Speaker 1: You landed like beetle Juice did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very well placed.
Speaker 4: So so one of your contribution was moral support, but like physical landing I had.
Speaker 2: There's two yokes in this thing, right, the captain sits on the left. I sat on the right. And then a lady who used to work here. She was pregnant at the time, and she got in the plane with us. That's how much faith she had in that guy. True story. And you pointed out the runway, so he did not know where the runway was.
Speaker 4: No, when we like circle back, you guys ever seen the carts at Lowe's where they're like cars and you can put the kid in the little seat and it's got a steering wheel, but.
Speaker 5: The wheel doesn't actually turn the wheels.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's exactly it. We were gonna put Louis in one of those yesterday.
Speaker 1: Were you playing a video game?
Speaker 6: No, I actually did it. I did the same thing. When I was a kid.
Speaker 10: They had like this Young Flyer program up in Blaine, and they were just a bunch of pilots to bring kids up.
Speaker 1: A grown man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly, great film. I didn't say that, but it was cool. And then I did get the fly, I got the turnt.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, did you get the turn it? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, we went all over.
Speaker 7: Are we talking about a small prop Oh yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: Did you wear a pilot's hat?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 6: This is like nine years ago, Sauce, when I was looking for anything to do during the day that wasn't drinking at the loon.
Speaker 2: We did. We just had a pilot call and he's having trouble landing. If you look at the TV talking through it, that's a that's an all time bit.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Yeah, you're a pilot.
Speaker 6: I mean not technically, I don't know. Definitely not tactical. I don't have a pilot's license, of course, Captain Paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't know if did they announce this already, but I just got a bulletin saying the Bears game will be five thirty Central on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yep, second game.
Speaker 1: Okay, that'll be the kickoff?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: There were some fun games, yeah, so much fun.
Speaker 1: And Bones and I were just talking about this and he made a great point. Would you like to make your point? Bones?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just say how much I enjoyed the enjoyed the NFL playoffs this year more than as much as I enjoyed the MLB playoffs this year, and both in both cases for the same reason that my team was eliminated like a month or two early, and I've been waiting to watch games that matter. Whereas you know, if I'm Twins are eliminated the last week of the regular season, I'm like, yeah, I don't really want to watch the playoffs right away. I'm kind of bummed, right yeah, But since they were eliminated in June, I'm like, hey, I'm really excited to watch some Major League Baseball players. And the same thing with the Vikings. Like Vikings end up falling just short or they lose, you know, in the wild card rout, I'm not all that excited about watching the next couple of rounds, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Takes me a little while. I'm not ready.
Speaker 8: I'm not ready. I don't care, you know, but they've been out of it for mid November. Like I'm I'm stoked to watch this stuff now. So it's been great, and you're right, great game. When the when I was watching the Eagles game with my wife and they put up the stat at the minute and half left that the other three games that it happened already had all been won by the team that was losing at the two minute mark. Yeah, all three of them before that, and the Eagles were losing at the two minute mark and driving.
Speaker 2: At the time. That didn't work out as well for it did.
Speaker 5: Not work as well for correct, very exciting game.
Speaker 2: It was a great game, game, exciting thing. Yeah. Ten hours ago, Sauce tweeted, it's over for the wild.
Speaker 6: I wasn't watching. I just saw that they were down five to one or whatever. We were watching football. I think we were playing Mario Kart at the time. Yes, was that the Royal We Yeah, Kelly and I were playing Mario Kart forty six minutes ago.
Speaker 4: Forty six minutes ago, so right in the middle of the news segment.
Speaker 2: No, this was at the commercial break.
Speaker 4: Saw tweeted, come see common Man and I do stand up at Rochester on January thirty.
Speaker 6: First, and then the link to the tickets commonmanbook dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Corey. I appreciate that because I teeted your initials scheme. Fuck.
Speaker 1: Hey, I know you don't have Facebook, but everybody who does and I just sent you the I just text you guys link. Watch these snowboarders get caught in this avalanche. I can't believe it. And they all lived, by the way, everybody, everybody's fine. Terrifying. This is brand new. I hadn't seen it before, Zach Go. I don't know if there's a way you can embed the link and put it somewhere where people can see it. I can't believe that they lived through that. That is a terrifying thing in Colorado. Man, oh man, oh my disappears. Man, he just disappears. Go pros exactly. Yeah, yeah, oh my, oh my.
Speaker 2: Snowboarding is the best.
Speaker 1: So much, thank you. Oh yeah, oh, Maya's right, yeah, I'll just I'll stay it. What's this mountain over here down on thirty five Buck Hill? That's the one. Yeah, no avalanches on you.
Speaker 2: Ever see your snowboard? Oh yeah you did? Which ones? I did both?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But ski? Yeah, snowboarding's hard.
Speaker 1: I bet you there with those giant caves of yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty good at it.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, heel, it's all toe yeah, man, you got the heel. Yeah, yeah, it's fun. Great bit. What did you say, step boom? Are you a dancer? No, I'm just drunk. I mean, Marnie's just as much of a dancer as you are a pilot.
Speaker 1: I wasn't you.
Speaker 2: Landed a plane? I have, which means she can probably cut a rug. I don't know. I've never seen her dance.
Speaker 1: Really, I can save a rug.
Speaker 4: Your MIC's on interesting, I can. Yeah, you're good at it. This is America. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Why would I need to because it's like Daniel bo down there after a few days. Yeah, I mean, Cory, you gotta see this, dude this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's talking about the Outlanche.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: I'll check it out on Twitter. Wow.
Speaker 4: Fan five and a second headlines later, Marnie is here, bonuses here.
Speaker 2: This is the powertrait where you showing a fan
Speaker 7: Sa