Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Monday, Monday, a Wednesday, a hump Day. It's the final hour. We're gonna talk about in the end, how they're all just thieves, disenfranchising our voters heading into the midterms. How we can turn that around. We'll get to emails, we'll do other things in the final hour on a Wednesday night. Now, in the end, they're all just thieves. We've discussed it over and over and over again. This is why communists do what they do. They're stealing. They're always stealing, always enriching themselves. They're always coming up with new ways to message that and package that. But it's just a big criminal racket. How big this is from PJ Media, here's a headline California quote lost four hundred and twenty five billion dollars billion with a b bravo billion four hundred and twenty five billion. But of course they didn't lose four hundred and twenty five billion dollars. Any area, large or small, run by Democrats becomes a criminal cartel designed to steal from the taxpayer. That four hundred and twenty five billion is certainly not lost. Somebody's currently riding around in it in the form of a boat, a private jet, a Mercedes, spends a mansion. Maybe they're in Barbados right now with money. They didn't lose anything. That's one over here. Ilhan Omar Mark mocked for thirty million dollar accounting error. Pratt's amended financial disclosure quote insults the intelligence of her constituents shows how stupid she really is. Where her constituents aren't stupid, That's why they keep electing her. You should insult the intelligence of constituents who elect Johan Omar. They deserve to be insulted. But beyond that, why'd she Why don't you go to the House of Representatives to help the people of Minnesota, to serve America. Oh, she went there to steal. She went there to do what she's done her entire life. But her whole dirtball family has done her entire life. Lout, steal, grab whatever you can. In the end, they're all just thieves. Dear Frido Bandido, you know what, we haven't heard that in a while. Yay ya yai. I am the Printo bundio recky. I like Printo storns, I love them, I do I want Printo scorchy tell gifting from you.
Speaker 2: Yai Yai yi oh imd prito fundo, Oh give me Britos.
Speaker 3: Not be your friends, be free, so bunby, though you must not up in munch a bunch of freaktos.
Speaker 1: I know it's not sure, this is what this guy says. I know it's not your not my mommy's show, it's my daddy's show. So I'll tell you like it is. Trump's second term feels over. He blew it with Iran like he did with COVID. The midterms are toast. You've talked about the red pockets of this country that could still be saved. Will that still be true when communists take back power in a few years. Please don't use my name. And I love the book one. The red pockets always can be saved, and we should always be planning that. We should always be planning for the need for that. We should always be planning on Democrats taking power again someday, and we know the kinds of things they're going to try to do when they do so. Are is our local community? Is our state? Are we ready for that? Are we taking steps to be ready for that? That's one? Two it feels like Trump's second term is over. I don't know that I would go that far. I don't know that I would go that far at all. Right now, obviously, this is a low low moment for Trump is by far the lowest moment of his second term. And your comparison to COVID is spot on. It's just dead nuts on. It's spot on. But you don't judge a person by their low moments. Donald Trump is still trying to hammer out a deal with Irong. Let's look on, let's look on the right side of this whole thing. What if he hammers out a deal said, he's going to give him another three to five days. As we've discussed many times, he doesn't want to drop the bomb, so he'll probably extend it beyond that. But uh, let's say he gets a deal and went again. Remind you there are going to be things in the deal you don't like, because no one likes you wrong, because there are a bunch of dirtballs. They're going to get something. Trump is going to give them something in order to get a deal out of them. He is Iran's going to get something you don't like. I don't know what that's going to be Remember their wish list of things. Yeah, it was ridiculous, but they're gonna get something on that list. They are, all right. So let's say Trump hammers out a deal with Iran. He hammers out a deal with Iran, packs it up, and heads home. Maybe we'll call it a month, two three weeks, maybe a month from now. Where's that put us? Puts us at the end of May? Getting late, of course it is. But what if by the end of May, Trump jd vance the rest of them. What if they then spend the rest of this year, the rest of twenty twenty six campaigning and touring the United States of America. American citizens wake up every day and they see Trump talking about the economy and how he's working on prices. Now He's going to get the power built out. And Trump's already cut these taxes and Trump's doing this, and they start running ads talking about all the foreigners Trump is deported. What if what if we stop with the foreign adventuring and come home and we start talking like that, Well, people will forget about Iran. Trump is not underwater specifically because of Iran. He's underwater because of the economy. Iran is just one of those things that makes people angrier because they're mad about the economy. They don't want to hear about that crap, and they certainly don't want to hear that.
Speaker 4: Look, this is the time to stand behind our president, behind our military. Could you imagine I ran with a nuclear weapon. If I ran at a nuclear weapon, gasoline would be ten dollars a gallon.
Speaker 1: They don't want to hear it. So what if you took Iran out of the equation. What if we get some sort of a piece deal that it works for everybody? And Trump gets back home and starts campaigning, I'm gonna work on this affordability thing. I'm working on it. We're gonna get prices down. We got gas going back down. Well, voters will leave the Iran stuff behind, because voters are very, very fickle, probably too fickle. Well not probably, they're too fickle, you know that, I know that. But they'll move on. They'll forget, they'll forget about how aggravated they were about this entire thing. If if they see the GOP focused on making life affordable again, that does not mean Trump has to come home and snap his fingers and make prices all the way back down. I'm not saying that it's not even possible, it's not even fair to put that kind of a burden on him. But he's got to be seen trying all day, every single day. If if Donald Trump leaves Iran, gets a deal to get out of Iran and sales directly to Cuba to have another foreign adventure, I don't even know if I'm gonna come into work that day. I am going to be bordering on despondent at how badly we are going to get slaughtered in the midterms. You want to take Cuba, fine, liberate Cuba. Sounds great. After the midterms. I promise you that island is not going to sink. I give you my word that island is still gonna be there after November when the Navy comes home, bring them all the way home. And then every time Americans, normy Americans sitting at home stressed, jobs, economy, affordability stressed, every time they see Donald Trump's face on the news, Donald Trump is sitting at home working on things here for Americans, the JD. Vance is a wonderful messenger. Have J Vance out there in every Midwestern town, every factory, have him out there. So he was really great at speaking to working people because of his background. Have jd Vance going coast to coast talking about these things. I don't know that I will I will sign up for your Trump's second term is over thing. I don't know that I'm going to sign up for that at all. We are most definitely up against it right now. We are facing, like I said, some serious headwinds, but over is a pretty strong way to describe it. When we're a year and a half in. There have been some There's certainly been some missteps, no question, every presidential every president has missteps. He has time to get things turned around. We just can't have them campaigning like this right now.
Speaker 5: Michiganers are feeling the heats of rising costs, gas rent everyday, basics are creeping up dollar by dollar. Even trip to the grocery store leaves you with a receipt you don't even want to look at. This is getting expensive. Anyone who's been through it checkout line lately knows the feeling.
Speaker 1: And us campaigning like this.
Speaker 4: Look, this is the time to stand behind our president, behind our military. Could you imagine I ran with a nuclear weapon? If I ran at a nuclear weapon, gasoline would be ten dollars a gallon.
Speaker 1: If that is the game plan between now and November, Katie bar the door. Gon'll be a rough night. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey Jesse. Thinking of options in Iran, I now think the best option is total instant withdrawal, declare victory and leave. Bombing the infrastructure is going to be political suicide, even though that's the only way to really stop them. Trump's done enough. He needs to go. He can't fix the world. I'm a total Trump guy, but we just can't stay long enough to see what happens. Do you see it like this? I've heard many people, very sharp informed people, say something similar to this. Just leave, just leave, pack it up and leave. Let me rewind. I hate the Monday Morning quarterback now, but actually I don't hate that. I'm not totally going to Monday Morning quarterback. If Trump wanted to do something to punish Iran for all of Iran's sins, let's do remember that Iran tried to assassinate Donald Trump. Most people don't know that. I would have had honestly, no issue whatsoever with Trump sailing our big armada over there and just killing the Supreme leader. Just go kill him and then turn around and leave and yeah, and then say that's right, Chris, we did it day one. Just go kill him and leave and on your way outside. This is not just a message to Iran. This is to the entire rest of the world. If you attempt to assassinate an American politician, the American military will kill you. They will kill the leader of your country. And if you ever try something like that again, we'll take our whole navy and sale them right back across the ocean, and we'll kill your leader again. So don't ever do it again. I would have loved that operation. I think the American people would have loved that operation. I told you before it started that I didn't like the cell in the cell kept changing nuclear weapons. They were about to attack us, remember that. I remember like it was yesterday. They tried to roll that one out. Well, they were about to attack us. Weird how we never got any information on that, and they've since left that one behind. But anyway, I never liked to sell I thought a better cell that the American people would have understood better was we can't allow a foreign government to try to assassinate our politicians without a response. We are going to go over there, we are going to respond, and then we're going to come back home and send a message to everyone else. All right, So look, that's not what happened. We don't have to cover the whole thing. And we went over there, we stayed. Now we have this blockade going on, and that's the reason prices around you keep going up. We have this blockade the world. The economy doesn't like it so on time. Okay, so why not just pack up and leave. There's plenty of justification to pack up and leave. I am not arguing with you about that at all. But remember something. Remember something. We'll put it to you this way because we brought it up earlier. China comes over to the United States of America and they kill Donald Trump, and they killed JD. Vance, and they kill Mike Johnson, they kill all the leading Democrats, they kill all the leading Republicans, they kill a few generals. They get so we have all these quote leaders and all these people who are in line to be the leader, and now they're all dead. All right, Well, what would happen from there inside the United States of America. Just just walk through this with me. How quickly would the evil forces inside our own country try to use that to gain more power? It would be immediate, right, you understand that it would be immediate. And then what would happen from there? That would raise the anger of us on top of the sadness we would already be feeling. We'd be feeling attacked, and so we would run the risk in that moment, we would run the risk of an actual hot civil war in this country. A moment of that kind of crisis. That's the kind of thing that does prompt historically, that's the thing that does prompt generals to take their troops and march on the capitol. I'm up, I'm General Kelly, and we're not going to allow the communists to take over the country just because China killed Trump my Marines. We're going to dc that. That is the kind of thing that happens from there. And I don't I don't think you would argue with me. That's not far fres that's not far fetched. If something terrible like that happened, that would be the fallout of that. Well, Iran is a country of ninety million people. Trump basically said it in his statement last night. We're having trouble figuring out who to negotiate with in a unified way. There are quote moderates to whatever degree that exists in Iran who want to have a deal. Maybe come into the real world a little bit instead of the jihadi world. Crack a deal, sell some oil, make your life a little bit better. They'll make a little money in the end. Those people exist in Iranian leadership. And there are people generals in Iran. They want to start bombing Americans right now, right now. They want to start killing every American they can, and they'll hide in their bunkers and they'll dare America to come in. Now. If we just leave, we just turn the ships around and come home without any kind of a deal. What happens inside of Iran? If Trump is worried about the world economy because he's worried about our economy, and there's no if he is worried, If Trump is worried about that, worried about the fallout from US dropping bombs on Iran, well, isn't there still a terrible fallout? If Iran descends into something like civil war after we leave, you see what I mean. Like I've warned, I've always warned, war is a very dangerous game. There's a great quote that it's not mine. But war starts when you will, but it does not end when you please. Once you start one, you've taken things out of your hands. You don't have complete control anymore. Is the Jesse Kelly shoe on a Wednesday. Keep in mind, by the way, that jerry mandering thing they did in Virginia, the courts already stepped in and said, I'm not sure you can do that now. I'm not telling you that's gonna hold up. Usually these things don't hold up. They'll slow it down for a day. I'm not gonna sit and break this down minute by minute. But there is a chance the courts shoot this kind of thing down. There's a chance, I mean permanently shoot it down. But man, do you put yourself in a really bad spot when you find yourself saying things like I hope the courts bail us out. We really shouldn't put ourselves in that position. We know how bad courts can be. Speaking of which headline, scot Us to hear immigration case on Green card holders charged with crimes. This is the kind of thing that has to get before the Supreme Court. The things we do for foreigners in this country make my blood absolutely boil. If you are a foreigner as a guest in the United States of America, to say you should be on your best behavior would be putting it mildly. I'm not even close to kidding when I say, if you are here on something like a student visa, you should have community service hours as a requirement. That means on the weekend, you don't go smoke weed in your Buddhist temple. No, you go out and pick up trash, you clean up graffiti. You operate like a guest who feels blessed to be here. But we have so perverted the immigration system in this country. They not only come here and commit crimes. When they come here and commit crimes, you have to get a thousand special hearings to strip them of a visa and kick them out of the country. The whole system is designed to get them here and keep them here. The system should be designed exactly the opposite. Hey, Jesse, you ask who writes the laws and who benefits? The nonprofits sure are happy these days what do you want to bet that who writes most of the laws. Well, this is one of those things I was trying to get through about Maria Salazar, and I've lamented this several times. When you write a book, this is the example I used before. When you write a book, I've only written them one. Right, When you write a book the Anti Communist Manifesto, you are required to have citations in the book when you cite someone else's work. So if I write down in the Anti Communist Manifesto that there are seventeen thousand lesbians in San Francisco, if I write that down, well I didn't go count seventeen thousand lesbians. Who even has time to go to that many softball games? I got that fact from some other source. I have to annotate that in the book. You should be able to know where I pulled that fact from. Right. That's writing a book, the Anti Communist Manif it was not important. I am glad you enjoyed it, by the way, but it's not important. It's a book that I wrote it with my buddy Nick Rizzuto. It's not important. It's not gonna hurt anybody unless you hit someone with it. It's not important. Who writes the laws. Every time there's a terrible law brought up, or more specifically, there's a terrible thing in the law, and there are so many great people out there now who comb through these new laws, the bills going through the House or send it, and as soon as they make it public, people start reading through it and they'll we've talked about it on the show. They'll put the most outrageous things in there. Wait a minute, we're giving four hundred million dollars to figure out how to turn turtles gay? Okay, well, who put that in the bill? What's their name? Whenever I bring this up, I have brought it up to several Congressmen and senators. They don't know who wrote that. I don't know. What do you mean? You don't know? Or you'll get answers like this, Well lobbyists. No, no, no, no, no, no no no. When I said there are seventeen thousand lesbians in San Francisco, I was not allowed to give some general answer. Where'd you get that a book? No, no, nope. I had to have specifically who said it, what was the publication? Specific things had to be put down there. Why is that not the case? For the laws that govern the United States of America. When there is a bill and there are things in the bill, I want to know specifically who put every individual thing in the bill. The citations for a bill should be as long or longer than the bill itself. So when I find something ridiculous and outrageous in a bill, and you and I sit here and scream about it on a Monday night, I want to know who to blame. I want to name. The people who write these evil things into our laws. Have names, they have names, they have employers, and you have every right, because this is your country and it's your money, you have every right to know the names of the people who are writing this crap. You know, we've been mocking Maria Salazar because she's still out there hawking that amnesty bill as hard as she possibly can. But I'll bring up the point I brought up before. I bet you a million dollars right now, Maria Salazar has never with the bill. Bet your money. Some other group, Chamber of Commerce, who knows, who knows who the names are? Some other group came up with the bill. They knew she was just dumb enough to go along with the whole thing, and so they checked in with her and they said.
Speaker 3: Hey, Maria, no, freedom is not free.
Speaker 1: You wanna be a co sponsor of this? She go, what's in it? Well, we'll tell you later. Just just note you should be on board. Okay, sounds gone. Is not free. Then she gets speeches on the house floor. Don't deport the people picking the jalapeno boppers, Maria Salazar, do you think she's ever sat down for an hour or two hours and read through the Digny Dog Act. She doesn't have a freaking clue what's in that bill. But some evil scumbag does, probably multiple evil scumbags. And why don't you, the American citizen, know their names? It is a requirement if you write a book to put in the citations. It is somehow not a requirement to say who writes the bills of Congress? That's it, and that should change. Hey, Jesse, I'm wondering what to think, or I'm wondering what you think about the climate. I live in Nebraska and we've been having crazy weather, so on and so forth. What's going on, buddy, there's always crazy weather. You know what nobody has ever said in the history of the world I've never heard this, not one time ever. I have never heard somebody say it's been such a normal year for weather. The weather's been so normal this year. You ever heard that. You're probably laughing just hearing me say it, because it's ridiculous, because nobody ever says it. What do you talk about? You talk about the days when it gets too hot, or when it snows too much, or when it's cold randomly, because the weather is always going through these weird patterns of cold fronts and heat fronts and rain of this and that, and nobody in the history of the world has said this year weatherwise, super normal, very normal. It's not how people talk about anything, Jesse. Why doesn't Kami man Donnie give all his earthly possessions to the collective right away to set an example, because he's a thief. He's a thief, doesn't care about any of the people he pretends to care about. He doesn't have any intention of actually making life better for the poor. He's not going to make things more equitable. He's going to steal. He's going to hand out government jobs, government money, taxpayer money to his friends and allies as fast as he can. They will, of course, give him a little cheddar cheese. On the back end, he's going to sit in a seat of power. He's going to destroy as much as humanly possible, as fast as he possibly can. And that's what happens when you let foreigners flood into your country. Is the Jesse Kelly's final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Wednesday. So before I get to a couple little soundbites and things, I have to tell you this. So I've got this trip coming up. It's a family trip. Don't worry. It's not next week or something like that. It's later on in the year. But and it's one of those group trip things. And the people we booked it with, they have Bob listed as missus Kelly. They have me listed as doctor Kelly. Ob. Bob keeps yelling at me that I need to change it. I don't see. I'm see Chris. I don't see why I need to change it. I didn't do it. Someone else screwed it up. If I get to walk around with the name tag that actually says doctor Jesse Kelly on it the whole time, I'm going to have so much fun with that. And I'm not gonna correct anybody when they call me doctor, and Ov's gonna get so upset. She's gonna keep jumping in and saying he's not a doctor, he's lying. But that's fine. I'll tell them to ignore her. Doctor Kelly, Doctor Kelly, Well, doctor Kelly, what do you think about this? And you know what I'm gonna do, Chris, I'll be cool about It'll be like, hey, just call me doc, all right? Just get what what am I a doctor of?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I better think about that? Cancer? That's no doctor of cancer yet? That doesn't work. What's oncology? Okay, let's not go with that. Then I don't feel like I would be good. Let's skip that. Okay, not cancer. What do you call a heart? What are the heart? Cardio cardiologists? Maybe I'm a cardiologist, Chris? That could be or uh no, if you I was about to say skin doctor. But the second you say skin doctor, someone's gonna start showing you their rashes and things like that, and then I'll be forced to carry the lie even further and tell them made up diagnosis? What? But why not? A surgeon? Surgeon is brilliant. I'm a surgeon. Yeah, surgeon Yeah, surgeon. Well, it's because my hands are so huge. Obviously, I can hold like five scalpels in each hand. So I was just a natural surgeon, doctor Kelly the surgeon. And if they ever try to nail me down on well what do you operate on? Everything? Really? Everything? The human body is my specialty. It's the human body. It just makes sense to me. And I've always been able to operate on it. And well, I can't go into my techniques, you know, I can't get some of these are patented. I can't go into all my techniques. This was amazing.
Speaker 6: They use their donor network to raise money to purportedly dismantle violent extremist groups. However, the SPLC, the Southern Property Law Center used the money they raised from their donor network to actually pay the leadership of these very groups. I just want to say that again. They used the fraudulently raised money by lying to their donor network thousands of Americans to go ahead and actually pay the leadership of these supposed violent extremist groups. The groups, as the General laid out, include the ku Klux Klan, the United Clans of America, Unite to Right, National Alliance, the National Socialist movement, the Aryan Nation Motorcycle Club, and the National Socialist Party of America and also the American Front. They attempted to hide their criminal activity from our financial banking network. They set up shell companies and entities around America so that the financial institutions that we rely on as everyday Americans were deceived in believing that money was not coming from the southern poverty.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Also, I love this a little back and forth speaking of ma'am Donnie. Here he was.
Speaker 3: We are proud of the sanctuary city policies we have in New York City, and we also want to be clear that, and I'll say this as the mayor. I do not want a future of the city where we learn how to deal with ice. I believe that ICE should be abolished.
Speaker 1: He believes I should be abolished. Here's Democrat Senator Patty Murray.
Speaker 5: I've not heard one Democrats say defund ice.
Speaker 2: Would I have heard.
Speaker 3: Every We are proud of the sanctuary city policies we have in New York City, and we also want to be clear that. And I'll say this as the mayor, I do not want a future of the city where we learn how to deal with ICE.
Speaker 1: I believe that ICE should be abolished.
Speaker 5: I've not heard one Democrats say defund ice?
Speaker 2: Would I have heard.
Speaker 1: They lie about everything all the time. Here's Brandon Gill.
Speaker 2: The FBI utilized it a so called hate map from the SPLC, the Southern Poverty Law Center, as it was going after traditional Catholics and labeling them domestic extremists.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that's an appropriate source? Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Do you know some of the other groups that the SPLC labels as hate groups or extremist groups?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. Off the top of my head, I can name a few.
Speaker 2: They also name the Alliance Defending Freedom, the Family Research Counsel, and Moms for Liberty as hate groups as well.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be bummed if the SPLC gets in so much legal trouble that they have to shut down before I was ever put on their hate map. I've always want what, Chris, They even have a special section for the I think the immigrant hate map are Chris. Will you check and make sure I'm Can we apply? I don't know. We should try. I want to get on there before they go completely belly up. It's important. It's also important for you to try relief factor. If you're in pain, it's important that you don't live with pain, that you don't just accept pain, that you don't just reach for the pill bottle when something hurts and mask it for a few hours. I'm talking. You go to sleep pain free, you wake up pain free, You go to work pain free, You stand up pain free, you sit down pain free. You go enjoy the life you used to enjoy pain free. Using a supplement natural ingredients one hundred percent drug free relief Factor works. Stuff is miraculous three weeks. If it's nineteen ninety five, call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. One eight hundred the number four relief relief Factor dot com. And remember, Republicans, no.
Speaker 4: No, look, this is the time to stand behind our president, behind our military. Could you imagine I ran with a nuclear weapon. If I ran at a nuclear weapon, gasoline would be ten dollars a gallon.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely not. And now here's a headline. But you know, you know the day headlines we didn't get to majority of voters Want to Save America Act passed before the mid terms. Well, and then of course they're going to start working on an amnesty bill. Texas Governor Greg Abbott uses Trump style tactics in fight with cities over ice and basically he used the power of the purse to withhold funds and it was pretty good. Wolf in sheep's clothing. First gay head of DC police union is arrested on perverse charges. Huh, no way, so out of left field Columbus Columbus arson suspect shows up to the police interview with singed eyebrows. Mmm mm hmmm. Britain's phone are Britain plans lifelong ban on smoking for youth? That country truly finished? How pathetic? Bombshell GOP lawmaker says Thune is no longer considering the Save America Act. That would, of course, indicate that at one point in time Thune was considering the Save America Act, which he is not. He is trying to ride out this America First movement so he can go back to all his swampy ways. But we shall never return, John Thune, sorry to burst your bubble. We will be back tomorrow to do it again. We'll have a good time, that's all.